Reviews of Four Queens Hotel and Casino 3 stars

202 Fremont, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA

#111 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

We will definitely stay again when we go back to Las Vegas. It was a great stay!
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room was very comfortable and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. When we asked for something (coffee packets), it was a very short wait. I like having the little coffee maker in the room - who wants to wake up and go stand in line to get a cup of coffee? Maintenance man had to come in to "fix" our tv that wouldn't work, thanks to previous guests. They had plugged in their fire stick, and didn't bother to re-connect the cable. He was also quick to respond. I didn't expect the lobby, rooms, and casino to be as "updated" as they were. We walked into a very welcome and pleasant atmosphere. We had a room away from Fremont Street so there was no problem with noise. Their "comps" on the players card accumulate very quickly, so our meals were mostly paid for with our cards.

Safe, reasonable, and relaxing.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I really liked the remodeled room and the fact that they are the only casino in Las Vegas that I know of that doesn't charge a resort fee or parking fee. That keeps the price for the hotel reasonable for me. I always direct my family and friends to stay at the Four Queens because of this.

I didn't have to worry driving back to hotel, I spent...
    • North Tower Standard Room

First time there. Front desk recepcionist treated me like I already know the place. I got lost when I was going to my room. Lady seemed she was in a rush tio check me in

I didn't have to worry driving back to hotel, I spent the day in Fremont. So convenient

Great place at a great price!
    • North Tower Standard Room

That there is only 1 bathroom in the casino.

We love the location and the fact there is no resort fee! The Magnolia Cafe is great! we always stay here when we are staying on Fremont!

- Valet employees were extremely fast & friendly.
    • North Tower Standard Room

- Valet employees were extremely fast & friendly. - Originally booked a standard 1 bed room and were surprised by a much better room once opening our door. Wish we would have been staying longer to get to enjoy it more!

Queens high
    • North Tower Standard Room

Smelled like pot all the time room was filled with pot haze from neighbors jad to put towels againat bottom of the door don't need that in our systems.

On fremont was alot of fun

The price
    • North Tower Standard Room

I was unable to access certain parts of the hotel due to a concert, even though I was staying at the hotel, I was made to take alternate routes so incovient

The price

Great.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Just the room didn't have a fridge to put bottles of water as it was very hot.

The location was the best for the Fremont Experience. The restaurant was great as its open all ours of the day and plenty of places to sit.

Disappointing and a horrible experience
    • North Tower Standard Room

They didn't have my room reserved as I had reserved it. I had to check in for the first night and back out the next morning and then wait to get my real room. Neither of the rooms were nice or clean. Sinks wouldn't drain properly. Shower heads didn't work correctly. Towels were dirty and had hair on them. One room didn't even have towels in it. Was woken up in the middle of the night by a security guard screaming profanities down my hallway to other guests. Lasted about an hour. Won't be going back.

The Magnolia restaurant is very good.

We stayed with our three daughters ages 10, 14 and 17, so we...
    • North Tower Standard Room

We stayed with our three daughters ages 10, 14 and 17, so we took two rooms for comfort. The kids stayed in one room and we stayed in another, and I felt they were safe to do so. The cleaning staff were very nice and accommodating.

Still a good value
    • North Tower Standard Room

I've stayed here when the temperature was running 116 a few years ago and my room AC kept it really cold. This time around our room AC was struggling even at night and I woke up sweating several times during my stay. The curtains have a lot of stains this time, the tub backs up and the TV can't show a crisp picture.

The staff were friendly and my housekeeper was a rock star. It's because of friendly staff that I keep coming back even though the rooms have many quirks.

great value for money, excellent brewery on site
    • North Tower Standard Room

1st night we were in 1801 the room by the lifts, far too noisey so they moved us

We liked the Chicargo brewery. great beers and amazing sliders and other smaller meals. Such a hidden gem in old vegas. We told everyone we were talking to to go there for the sliders and the cigars!

Didn't realize what we were going to be walking into by visiting Las Vegas.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Our stay was functional. Only requested that the room be cleaned once and all they did was change the towels. The showerhead and curtain were horrible. The bathroom was not clean we got there. And the phone and Internet reception was so horrible it was beyond belief. So many dropped calls and calls that wouldn't even come through.

Beds were nice with awesome pillows

Great stay.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Very comfortable and home like feeling. Housecleaning staff were so professional and friendly with a smile. Excellent location. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

A good room spoiled a bit by some of the details
    • North Tower Standard Room

They charge extra for wifi. Ridiculous in the day and age. There was no fridge or microwave in the room. This seems to be so they can milk you for expensive drinks etc at the casino. The shower would not stop dripping. The TV had a terrible selection on channels and the sound was awful. If these things do not bother you then this Hotel is fine.

Location. It is right on Fremont St so no need to drive and find parking. The Bed and room were fine. So a reasonable experience. Marigolds Veranda restaurant was pleasant and reasonably priced.

Great location but a very basic hotel that lacks typical comforts (microwave, coffee maker, wi-fi).
    • North Tower Standard Room

The basic amenities were lacking or cost extra, so I feel I could've stayed at a better place for the price. No refrigerator, microwave, snack bar, or free wi-fi is unheard of in this day and age!

Location is ideal

Viva Las Vegas. What's there not to like..
    • North Tower Standard Room

Maybe the comfort of the beds could be updated. Viva Las Vegas what's there not to like

I shared a handicap room with my daughter and son-in-law. The room was very spacious. Able to accommodate a wheelchair. The hotel staff was very accommodating to our needs

Good music bad hotel
    • South Tower Premium Room

The property was not as advertised only local TV channel no pay per view hotel very tired no payout on any machine food tasteless I can say that booking.com should inspect what they are offering

Location to Fremont Street stage really good entertainment Spandex nation was on stage Every night different band

Excellent value for the price and no resort fee.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The only issue was that the bathtub water did not shut off completely. It's a shame to waste water in this desert ecosystem. The front desk said they would send an engineer, but as far as I can tell no one ever came to fix the streaming water.

Kudos to the Four Queens for being one of the few remaining Las Vegas casino/hotels that does not have the execrable resort fee. The hotel is obviously dated, but an excellent value for the price. The room was comfortable. I had a car and appreciated the free parking.

The hotel is right on the Fremont street.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The water did not have a constant temperature. When you shower, it changes from cold to hot instantly. There is no refrigerator in the room. It is not close enough to the center so you can walk, you have to go to the center by car, bus, etc.

The hotel is right on the Fremont street.

It was awesome, except the waiter at the restaurant
    • North Tower Standard Room

Our waitress at magnolia restaurant, she was very nice at first. After we ate gave her a tip, I guess she wasn't satisfy and she shows her ugly face. We ended up not going there again.

Very convenient to just enter the Fremont strip

We had a great time and loved the convenience of Fremont street.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Finding a decent dessert on Fremont street was nearly impossible

The ease of moving rooms when we were placed in one over Fremont street and the noise was overwhelming for early bed goers.

It was ok but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • South Tower Premium Room

My room was on the 2nd floor and I overlooked the air conditioners. Every 1 1/2 hours, while I was resting or at night, the tv would change itself and go to the advertising channel of the hotel/casino. All the restaurants, except the taco place were on another floor where you had to climb stairs, which was very, very difficult for me. The evening that I was there, all I wanted was a small pizza and had to climb stairs to order, pick up and walk down to get back to my hotel room.

The staff was nice.

Didn,t like it for the money that they wanted
    • North Tower Standard Room

That north tower is trash had 2 rooms that was horrible bed was broke in one room the other room was to cold could not turn on the heat...ended up in the south tower...never want to stay there again

The food wss ok got our order wrong at first one server was crazy....took to long with one person serving all the rooms...

Excited but disappointed to management tried.
    • South Tower Premium Room

The shower flooded the restroom.no wifi, microwave, the room was not cleaned very well.. Thanks

Management comped us with 1 more night at the same price because there is a big price difference between Friday and Saturday . Food at wada taco was great. The valet was awesome.Thanks

First bad experience after decades of countless stays at 4 Queens. Room was absolutely FILTHY.
    • North Tower Standard Room

As a frequent visitor of Las Vegas who has enjoyed countless enjoyable stays at the 4 Queens over many decades, and this was the first time I've been disappointed....actually disgusted! Housekeeping was atrocious and inexcusable. My room was FILTHY with previous guests' hair present in the bathroom and on the bedding. After an unexpected 8-hour travel delay, I checked in at 4 AM and called the front desk to notify them of the problem, but no one answered my phone call. I should have gone down to the front desk to request another room, but I was too exhausted at that late hour and fell asleep instead. The housekeeper who prepared my room must have been in a rush to go home and my room must have been the last room to be prepared for the day, as there was absolutely no attempt to prepare the room properly with bedding essentially hastily thrown on the bed and mismatched towels stuffed into the bathroom towel rack to make the room complete. After a few hours of sleep I awoke so disgusted with the room that I left without informing the hotel of my dissatisfaction. As a retired business owner, I know the difficulty of maintaining standards when employees fail to do their part, but this incident was so regrettable that it has left me with distaste for what has been my favorite Las Vegas hotel. I don't know if I'll be back.

I've visited Las Vegas since the 1960's. Downtown Las Vegas with it's Fremont Experience is "where it's at" and so much more fun than the phoniness of The Strip where most visitors wander for hours "trying to prove they're having fun." 4 Queens has always been my favorite hotel as it is in the heart of the activity.

Loved the restaurants. Would not stay there again only because of the smoke.
    • South Tower Premium Room

Smokey. smokey. Smokey. All the casinos need to put non smoking sections in. The air filtration there was terrible..

The restaurants there were excellent

Good location on Fremont St.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The air freshener was over powering and the toilet seat wouldn't stay up.

Location is great and parking is cheap. It had the right amount of old Vegas sleaze

I would stay there again.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Well, not their fault but the Fremont Street canopy was right outside the room window and it goes off every hour from 8 to midnight. On the upside if your not a night owl they offer earplugs on the nightstand.

Staff very friendly and professional. Bed seemed new and was very comfortable.

Overall it was a great hotel and we will be back
    • North Tower Standard Room

Bathroom was a little small, I’m not a smoker and smoke keep coming through under he door

The location was excellent, staff was amazing and the bed was soooooo comfortable!

Great price and the rooms were clean
    • North Tower Standard Room

Wish it had a refrigerator in room.

Location was great we could hear the music coming from Fremont street but we didn't mind, we wasn't there for a relaxing vacation. Such a fun atmosphere.

Dissipointed
    • North Tower Standard Room

No pool, no description of the property ion arrival. Lady was to busy talking to co worker. No shuttle from airport.

I liked that you couldn't here the noice outside.

We were in town to get married and the hotel was convenient to everything we needed. Great!
    • North Tower Standard Room

The elevator from the garage was creepy! One was out of order and one was kind of old and dumpy looking and feeling.

We absolutely loved the hotel and casino. The staff was extremely friendly and made sure everything was top notch. I gave the view just OK because our window was facing the roof or something and not very attractive but otherwise the room was OUTSTANDING. Loved the amenities.

Very pleasant and comfortable.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I don't mean to be graphic, I must admit, the toilet dept is insufficient for a well endowed man, if you get my drift. Other then that, everything else was great!

The bed was, as stated, like a cloud! We had many nights of good sleep.

The location of the hotel with Fremont
    • North Tower Standard Room

That the ice machine was broken on our level the whole weekend and the front desk and house keeping didn't seem to help.

The location of the hotel with Fremont

overall it was a good hotel drinks were slow when playing.
    • North Tower Standard Room

safe didnt work. and had cancelled a couple of my days had a hard time getting staff at check out to understand what had happened.

room was quiet and comfortable bed excellent ac excellent shower excellent.

It was ok nothing special or empresive to have me return
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room was small for standard room went to check in early but with nothing available till 4pm and I arrived at 1 pm from all morning of travel and tired I had to take a smoking room instead of non smoking like I requested.

It was affordable

Perfect location for night owls
    • North Tower Standard Room

The towels were really small even for me who is 5’2” and we only had one bath towel compared to 4 hand towels. I called housekeeping but no one answered and as we were keen to get out I just had to make do.

Great location right in Fremont street, perfect if you like a late night, but probably not if you don’t as you will be able to hear the music from the street in your room. Breakfast was good and great value for money. The staff we interacted with were all really friendly.

Nice place to stay with friendly, helpful staff
    • South Tower Premium Room

The hallway did smell of marijuana, but understand it is legal in Nevada. So, know and do research on the area before you go. We knew this before heading to the Fremont Street Experience, so we weren't shocked by it.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, up to date, and the beds were really amazing!

Highly disappointed
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room had no a/c and it was about 85 in the room. Told two individuals at the front desk and nothing was done. I just looked at my CC online and apparently they have charged me twice for my room....

Good location for Fremont St. activities/

Would definitely return!
    • North Tower Standard Room

No WiFi for mobile phones, it was a service we would have paid for to be able to keep in touch with family abroad.

Excellent location in the heart of downtown Vegas there was a great atmosphere. The price was brilliant for what we got, the rooms were clean and well equipped.

We visited Las Vegas to have a good enjoyable holiday and that is exactly what we did.
    • North Tower Standard Room - New Years Eve Special Offer

Everything was to our expectation, no complaints whatsoever from us.

We had a most enjoyable return stay at the 4 Queens, it’s the best. Thank you. Bob Bowers

The stay was okay. I would stay again.
    • North Tower Standard Room

One elevator didn't work. Staff was using both elevators. It was almost a five minute wait every time we wanted to use an elevator. They should have been limited to one. When I booked the room I didn't know it didn't have a pool on site. The mattress in the room was broken down on both sides. It should have been replaced. My back hurt every day I was there.

The front desk was more than helpful. I was able to check in early. Housekeeping was very nice and friendly. The location was great.

Dingy hallways and rooms. Fun to watch the crazy people on the street from our room. Less expensive
    • North Tower Standard Room

“Upgrade” was overlooking a cement wall and venting system. We asked to downgrade (same price) and was given a room overlooking the Fremont experience. Fun! The window on the 6th floor overlooking the street, completely opened. No screen or barriers. Be careful if you have kids. The closet mirror came off its tracks and fell over on to me. Duck taped carpets, etc. expectations were low, considering the price. Also, there were kid’s clothes left in room. Found behind the bed. Candy wrappers in the corner under the table.

Would recommend for younger adults
    • North Tower Standard Room

My bathroom was in need of a remold the sink was really bad The windows on the north side closes to the Downtown experience need to replace with sound proof windows

The location Downtown was great real convenient

Never had a problem here before and this last time was just horrible....
    • North Tower Standard Room

There were maids fighting with each other in the hallway, our room was dirty when we checked in. We were given a smoking room which we did not request and there were ciggerette butts litered on the floor in the corner of the room, which tells me it wasn't even vacumed. The bathroom floor was sticky, our shoes were getting stuck walking in there (sooo disgusting). 1 elevator out of 2 was broken in the north tower, which made going up and down to our room a long lasting event.

I like the property. We stayed here many times before and had no problems. This last stay was not a good experience.

Good

Being on the Fremont Street experience side

I really enjoyed the hotel and the casino I just would not stay on the side by the Fremont Street experience again 🤨

I'll be back.
    • North Tower Standard Room

To get a drink was nearly impossible unless you went to the bar. And some of the bartenders tend to be slow on pouring a drink.

Location of the hotel and no resort fee.

Excellent downtown hotel for the money. I would stay there again
    • North Tower Standard Room

This soap they give you is horrible along with the shampoo if you’re not going to give us something worthwhile then don’t bother to give us anything

The chicken wings were excellent

This is an old building, which is part of the attraction.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The only thing that was worth mentioning is that the room (even with the windows closed) in the North Tower is very noisy. I was told to be prepared, but I was not. They even put ear plugs in the room It is the center.

This is an old building, which is part of the attraction. If your expectations are set, the place is perfect for an exciting night. We even had a view of unloading the zip line!

An inconvenience for the amount of money we paid for the room!
    • North Tower Standard Room

I was in the north tower, where the thermostat was controlled throughout the whole building. I couldn’t even turn my heat on. When we called the front desk, the sent a maintenance man. He told us if we wanted to warm up to open the window. Need I remind you it was under 75 degrees outside. And the wind was blowing!! I called again and was offered a food and beverage coupon. I was completely unsatisfied. I wasn’t hungry or thirsty. I was COLD! It was then our room was switched to a room in the south tower. It was my first time to Vegas. I will not be returning here though when I come back. I wanted to be closer to shopping stores anyway.

The view from my room window was wonderful.

Mike Hammer show was awesome!! Hotel not so much.
    • North Tower Standard Room - New Years Eve Special Offer

The hotel rooms were not clean and the towels were smelly. In the casinos and it was not just the four queens, it was all of them, the waitress need to come around more often and ask offer people drinks. Very hard to get tipsy unless you are buying them straight out.

The hotel was in a central location. Very nice front desk and bell man. We went to see the Mike hammer show, it is a must see!!!

Average
    • South Tower Premium Room

No gym , pool closed, music from the street could be heard in the room so you were forced to stay up late even if you needed to get to sleep early to get up early the next day!

met my budget, comfortable room, good food all around, and central location
    • North Tower Standard Room

room was a bit loud Freemount street was just 7 floors down and the party goes on until wee morning hours... but that is Vegas

Resturants offered good variety, and location worked well.

Was in the North tower at first which was older, not well...
    • North Tower Standard Room

Was in the North tower at first which was older, not well lite, had a hard bed, and small and old-fashioned bathroom. We were moved to the other tower which was far superior.

Walk out the front door onto Fremont St.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Honestly, for the money and location, I have nothing negative to say.

Walk out the front door onto Fremont St. Great atmosphere! Magnolia's has really good food and service. Casino floor was nice.

Stay Here Annually.
    • North Tower Standard Room

It can be difficult to move around. So many machines tightly packed with people packed back to back. And, if you have any sensitivity to cigarette smoke; you can't help but to be in it at every turn.

The location is excellent. Right on Fremont Street and directly across from the Golden Nugget and Binions at a great rate. The staff is always helpful and friendly and the security team are not only everywhere, but are as friendly and helpful as the staff.

Stephanie from the Magnolia restaurant was fabulous, as well...
    • North Tower Standard Room

After arriving into room, liquid bathroom amenities were half used and left there instead of being replaced, our housekeeper was not thorough as far as vacuuming is concerned for 2 straight days.

Stephanie from the Magnolia restaurant was fabulous, as well as the restaurant itself.

We had a good time & enjoyed The Four Queens
    • North Tower Standard Room

The loud music on Fremont Street coming through the windows!! Trying to go to sleep was difficult

It was easy to move around in the hallways, especially for my Mom who uses a walker. The fridge in the room was handy for bottled water that we bought at Walgreens. First time to stay here & definitely life’s it! Was happy to have ZERO “Resort Fees” as we don’t swim anyways!

Loved the 4 Queens!
    • North Tower Standard Room

A couple pieces of a plastic wrapper, like from candy of some sort were on the floor when we first entered the room but all in all the place was excellent.

Location was perfect, room amenities were awesome. Value was excellent and staff was excellent as well. Planning on staying there again.

Awesome
    • North Tower Standard Room

Excellent staff, awsome room, great casino, prime rib was amazing at the restaurant just a great overall experience, and it's right on Freemont street

This room would be good for people who do not intend to sleep before 1AM.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room needs TOTAL refurbishing, and we should have been informed that there would be noise until 1AM from The Fremont Street Experience. Even though we were on the 14th floor, it was too loud for sleeping.

Staff was friendly and nice, our dinner at The Magnolia was excellent and the Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show was outstanding.

Don't plan on sleeping.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Maniac street preacher on a bullhorn yelling at sinners to repent until 1AM was only drowned out by the deafening music and light show on the hour every hour. And I do mean deafening, inside the room, windows closed, the room vibrates. I don't know how anyone could ever sleep in that room with that going on. The supplied earplugs were a good thought but basically useless. I expected some noise, it is Vegas after all, but this was beyond ridiculous. If you're not rolling in until the wee hours this place would probably be fine but otherwise don't plan on sleeping until the mayhem subsides. I'm sure the rooms not facing Main Street aren't as loud. Ask for one of those if sleep is on your agenda.

Room was clean. Nice linens. Decent bed. Staff were nice.

Can’t wait to go back😁

Loved everything

Didn’t go swimming so can’t say anything about the pool-really enjoyed the stay-awesome view & now thing bad to say about our stay-will definitely be stayin again in the near future

Great time on Fremont
    • South Tower Premium Room

We didn't really find anything that bothered us.

The check in gal asked why we were in town and we mentioned it being our 25yr anniversary and she said that was awesome and moved us into a much nicer room with a view. Great customer service!

Will visit again in near future.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The weather (was raining) kinda of spoiled evening.had a couple of workers at other clubs not very friendly and didn't get free drinks during our stay (Did spend money).

Lots to do in Vegas not enough time considering 1st time visiting

GREAT WEEKEND WITH GREAT FRIENDS!!
    • North Tower Standard Room

WHEN WE FIRST CHECKED IN OUR 1ST ASSIGNED ROOM WAS VERY DISAPOINTING & WE ASKED FOR A DIFFERENT ROOM AND WAS MOVED TO ROOM 1035..

BED WAS NOT LIKE A CLOUD BUT COMFY; OUR WHOLE WEEKEND WAS JUST GREAT, WHEN WE RETURN, WE WILL BE ASKING FOR THE SAME ROOM AGAIN!!

Rooms are clean and comfy
    • North Tower Standard Room

Didn't like the fact that there's a $100 security deposit per room. Rooms are not accessible from the parking garage. You have to go from the parking garage down to the first floor of garage, then into the hotel and then up to elevator for the rooms little inconvenient when you're carrying a lot of luggage. You can't even go from the parking garage to the check-in Lobby

Rooms are clean and comfy

It was relaxing and enjoyed the room and staff was good and easy to find Fremont and enjoy Vegas
    • North Tower Standard Room

The staff was good and I really liked the whole feel of the casino and the hotel, easy to find Fremont street and enjoyed the atmosphere on the whole Fremont area.

When you pay less you get less!
    • North Tower Standard Room

I didn't like the dim lighting in the room, the mold in the bathroom, the rusted fixtures, the broken/flooded toilet and raggedy iron, or the nasty dirty ironing board

I liked the location. It's in the center of The Fremont Street Experience. that's the ONLY plus,tho.

I'm glad I went to the Four Queens I had a real good time thanks a lot
    • North Tower Standard Room

Everything was fine maybe the elevator was old other than that no problem I know where the stairs are

My overall stay was perfect everybody was professional the food was great the machines are a little loose which I like I got the play for a while and that was great because usually if you lose all your money real quick and you have nothing to do and I only spend three to $500 but you know I have wife and 4 Kids I can't be spending all my money but once in awhile is good and I had a real good time there thank you so much I want to come and visit if I take vacations about every 4-5 months and I like to stay two or three days any kind of deals will be very very appreciated thank you so much I hope your the survey helps you

• South Tower Premium Room

Every morning taking a shower the hot water was not very hot. Took long time to warm up. A/C not cold, had to get worked on. Charge for parking 3 dollars a day.

Location great for our purpose.

Easy, comfortable, and great overall!
    • North Tower Standard Room

I didn’t have any complaints!

Loved our view of the 19th floor. The fridge was unexpected and much appreciated. Our cleaning lady was awesome. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. I took advantage of the computer and printer in the lobby for show tickets. Very handy!

Great place to stay for a Las Vegas trip.
    • South Tower Premium Room

For an older Las Vegas hotel it was really clean and a great value for the money. Friendly staff, nice casino and good food options. Centrally located on the Fremont Street experience so you can walk everywhere. Also plenty of parking.

Uncomfortable
    • North Tower Standard Room

There was dried vomit all over our toilet as soon as we got into our room. When I called to get a room change, they didn’t offer any upgrade for the disgusting inconvenience. Also, while they made us wait outside our room for a door hop to meet us with our new room keys, the woman who “cleaned” our room was in the hallway asking why we didn’t like our room and preceded to make the situation more uncomfortable. If the hotel management had made this right, we’d probably stay again but they didn’t.

Browse Four Queens Hotel and Casino traveller photo gallery