Reviews of Four Queens Hotel and Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

202 Fremont, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States of America

#111 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

4.1

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Nice few relaxing days with just a few hick ups.
    • North Tower Standard Room

3 staff workers....most of all the tub faucet dropped loudly... the maid (she was absolutely awesome) called and had that fixed but they left the ceiling plate off so the attic was exposed - we asked to have it fixed but NO ONE fixed it- (the 1 maid was off the lady 2 days) 😫 And loosing all my $$$.

Most of the staff was absolutely fabulous- however there was 3 that made it so bad that I would not have returned but - the ones that where really super made up for the few bad ones..

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

it worked well for me
    • North Tower Standard Room

too close to the open air concert venue . you might want to provide ear plugs

it is very close to my work. it did NOT force me through the casino just to get to my room. the shower side jets!!

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Everything.
    • South Tower Royal Suite

Liked it all. Found nothing wrong. The only thing that was no good was that booking.com didn't follow through with the booking details.

Everything. It was great.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

I would say. 8 out of 10
    • North Tower Standard Room

Service.. Room service after 12am. Pick up dishes in hallway.

Bad view. Smell of smoke from the floor above was bad. Dishes were left outside the rooms fir 2 days..

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

A bed in a closet space with tables on top of you.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I've never seen such a tiny room. Queen size bed 3 tables, one tv stand and 2 feet to walk through between the bed and the tv stand. I couldn't walk in with my luggage on my shoulder without bumping into everything. I was thinking maybe the bed would fold into the wall. Truly, ridiculously small room. The price was low but wow felt like a bed in a closet.

Clean and good convenience to Fremont Street.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

i enjoyed a lot ...i had small fefrigerator ,,,,a very nice shower ,big bathroom,big closet ,big bed
    • North Tower Standard Room

nothing ,,,,i am very happy , and so much comfortable during my stayed in my room.

everything was excellent except the coffee was dusty on the top but is not that a big deal for me......cause the prize of my room is so worth it and i like to check in again if i go in LV again......

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

I've stayed here many times and love it, but not having elevators working really made it difficult.
    • North Tower Standard Room

None of the elevators worked in the parking garage. I couldn't believe it. That made it difficult for me to bring my luggage into the hotel.

I really liked the price, no resort fee charge, and the renovated rooms.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

It’s was a great weekend at the 4 Queens.
    • North Tower Standard Room

There wasn’t really thing not to like. I understand the nosiness was going to be part of it.

The rooms were clean. Beside the nosiness only because my room was facing the strip. I loved it.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

We will be back. We stay here quite often and love it.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The air conditioner was not really working in our room, we caould not seen to get it cool enough in there.

We love the overall hospitality at this property. Great food, wonderful bartenders who know what they are doing.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Be sure to ask where your room is and to avoid being "in" the Fremont Experience.
    • North Tower Standard Room

loud louD loUD lOUD LOUD!!!!!! Hotel abuts the Fremont Experience, but our room was IN the Experience. They should have told us, given us the option of another room and at a minimum given us ear plugs. The Experience is a 5 block long covered street with restaurants, zip lines, laser light show, souvenir shops, performers and crowds. Maybe 10 stories high. Our room on the 6th floor faced into the Experience -- noise and lights didn't stop until about 2 am. Plus room was old - not remodelled as shown in the pictures. Ice machine was broken. Snack machine was not plugged in.

Room was comfortable and clean. Parking was free. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Perfect, for sure our future hotel
    • North Tower Standard Room

Someone prior must of puked in the bathroom sink prior to our stay because when you turned on the sink it would smell so the plumbing in the sink needed a breath mint for sure*

The Room was Very updated and clean. The air conditioning was perfect and for the price of the room without having to pay a resort fee we were very impressed. Plus the hotel was on Fremont which was awesome.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

No parking garage elevator. Makes it tough is someone is disabled
    • North Tower Standard Room

We come here every year and this is the 3rd year we've stayed at The Four Queens. My BFF is crippled this year and the parking garage elevator is broke. That was why we moved from the D to Queens 3 years ago. BFF had back surgery that year and their elevators were broke. I have to work double hard and this is our favorite vacation destination every Aug. Sally asked the front desk if they could compensate in any way, because we come every year and she dumps a lot of $$$. They said no. The elevators are old and need maintenance. Plus, it takes at least 10 minutes for hot water. No matter what time of day or night.

Location, Magnolias and Magnolias waitress who has been there 18 years. Katrina. She is the best. She is our favorite.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Dissappointed
    • South Tower Premium Room

So dissappointed this time, we had mold in the room took hours for someone to do something then they moved us and the sofa hide a bed was missing springs that took another 12 hours, last time we felt so special and valueable as a customer, this time like we inconvienced someone.

Area, and the amazing housekeeper even we did not want room cleaned they bagged linens and extra tissue and toliet paper and set outside our room that was thoughtful.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Resort as a whole we loved it!
    • North Tower Standard Room

Resort as a whole we loved it!! Couldn't have picked a better place. EVERYONE was great! EXCEPTIONAL GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO STEVEN IN BELL HOP SERVICE!!!

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Awesome stay.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I didn't like all the eyes on me from security when i was walking around but i know it their job and they dont want anything bad happening.

The service and the room . especially the gambling tables were the best because i won.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

I've stayed with you many times and already have reservations for next time.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Restrooms way too far from main bar - but the facility was obviously built that way.

Excellent room and contents. Great casino and bars. Food and service in the Magnolia Restaurant excellent (but now overpriced!!!)

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Traditional spot in the heart of Las Vegas. Would stay again.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Old installations, could use some restoration on the rooms. Noise might be a problem if you’re a light sleeper. The bathtub could be cleaner.

In the heart of Fremont. Great casino. Great shows and museums nearby. Bed was confortable.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Nice clean rooms
    • North Tower Standard Room

We didn't like the pool, you had to go to the sister hotel so walking across Fremont street with your swim wear. There was not changing or showers at the pool and the toilet was dirty. The sister hotel is closed for renovations 2 years ago, restaurant staff member informed us yet they have not started. P.S. the smell of weed is not ad nice thing to wake up to especial with children.

The room was really clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel was in the middle of Fremont street

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

If you don't mind the smoke smell in your room, stay here. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
    • South Tower Premium Room

The room was small. I don't like the smell of smoke and thought I had booked non smoking room. Needless to say I got very little sleep because it smelled of smoke so bad I had a headache and couldn't rest comfortably.

The location is great. The remodeled bathroom was nice. We also got a coupon book with buy one get one meal options, which helped a lot considering I normally do not book hotels who do not include a hot breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

the clerk that checked us out fixed everything including our...
    • North Tower Standard Room

the clerk that checked us in double charged our payment

the clerk that checked us out fixed everything including our parking fee because we are club members. the clerk that checked us in didn't even ask and had a bad attitude

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

This is the second time I've stayed at the four Queens,...
    • North Tower Standard Room

I did not like the fact that I wasn't able to use my AAA or AARP discount after using Booking.com. Also, even though there were some very helpful and congenial staff members, there were quite a few or not.

This is the second time I've stayed at the four Queens, I really do like the location and the fact that they don't have resort fees.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Thank you Four Queens for another great stay at your hotel.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Everything is good at Four Queens. I don't have a negative comment.

There is no resort fee. It's a great value for the money. Every time I stay it's clean and I feel safe.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

You get what you pay for
    • South Tower Royal Suite

Carpet and old fashion environments and old smell, but it’s ok it just made me feel like I am back in the history when the mob own the town

Fremont Street Experience and history

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

I wouldn't stay here again
    • South Tower Premium Room

Garbage on the floor, and in the dresser in the room. Elevator in the parking garage didn't work for 2 days. There is no pool at this hotel even though it says they have one it's at a different hotel.

Comfy beds, my house uncle liked the shower

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

very delightful
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room was great. checking in and out was easy. bellhops were helpful and courteous. Machines paid off very well. we enjoyed the whole experience. we like staying downtown,

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Great location, great food, and a great time
    • North Tower Standard Room

When do not disturb sign is on door, don't call me to see if I need maid service.

Chicago Brewery and Magnolias met all our dinning needs and watching sports at the brewery was a plus.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

I have stayed there many times and the staff treats you like...
    • North Tower Standard Room

I have stayed there many times and the staff treats you like family. The location, the restaurants, the casino, the free parking and no resort fees are all very good.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

We will definitely stay again when we go back to Las Vegas. It was a great stay!
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room was very comfortable and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. When we asked for something (coffee packets), it was a very short wait. I like having the little coffee maker in the room - who wants to wake up and go stand in line to get a cup of coffee? Maintenance man had to come in to "fix" our tv that wouldn't work, thanks to previous guests. They had plugged in their fire stick, and didn't bother to re-connect the cable. He was also quick to respond. I didn't expect the lobby, rooms, and casino to be as "updated" as they were. We walked into a very welcome and pleasant atmosphere. We had a room away from Fremont Street so there was no problem with noise. Their "comps" on the players card accumulate very quickly, so our meals were mostly paid for with our cards.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Safe, reasonable, and relaxing.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I really liked the remodeled room and the fact that they are the only casino in Las Vegas that I know of that doesn't charge a resort fee or parking fee. That keeps the price for the hotel reasonable for me. I always direct my family and friends to stay at the Four Queens because of this.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

I didn't have to worry driving back to hotel, I spent...
    • North Tower Standard Room

First time there. Front desk recepcionist treated me like I already know the place. I got lost when I was going to my room. Lady seemed she was in a rush tio check me in

I didn't have to worry driving back to hotel, I spent the day in Fremont. So convenient

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Great place at a great price!
    • North Tower Standard Room

That there is only 1 bathroom in the casino.

We love the location and the fact there is no resort fee! The Magnolia Cafe is great! we always stay here when we are staying on Fremont!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

- Valet employees were extremely fast & friendly.
    • North Tower Standard Room

- Valet employees were extremely fast & friendly. - Originally booked a standard 1 bed room and were surprised by a much better room once opening our door. Wish we would have been staying longer to get to enjoy it more!

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Queens high
    • North Tower Standard Room

Smelled like pot all the time room was filled with pot haze from neighbors jad to put towels againat bottom of the door don't need that in our systems.

On fremont was alot of fun

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

The price
    • North Tower Standard Room

I was unable to access certain parts of the hotel due to a concert, even though I was staying at the hotel, I was made to take alternate routes so incovient

The price

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Great.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Just the room didn't have a fridge to put bottles of water as it was very hot.

The location was the best for the Fremont Experience. The restaurant was great as its open all ours of the day and plenty of places to sit.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Disappointing and a horrible experience
    • North Tower Standard Room

They didn't have my room reserved as I had reserved it. I had to check in for the first night and back out the next morning and then wait to get my real room. Neither of the rooms were nice or clean. Sinks wouldn't drain properly. Shower heads didn't work correctly. Towels were dirty and had hair on them. One room didn't even have towels in it. Was woken up in the middle of the night by a security guard screaming profanities down my hallway to other guests. Lasted about an hour. Won't be going back.

The Magnolia restaurant is very good.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

We stayed with our three daughters ages 10, 14 and 17, so we...
    • North Tower Standard Room

We stayed with our three daughters ages 10, 14 and 17, so we took two rooms for comfort. The kids stayed in one room and we stayed in another, and I felt they were safe to do so. The cleaning staff were very nice and accommodating.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Still a good value
    • North Tower Standard Room

I've stayed here when the temperature was running 116 a few years ago and my room AC kept it really cold. This time around our room AC was struggling even at night and I woke up sweating several times during my stay. The curtains have a lot of stains this time, the tub backs up and the TV can't show a crisp picture.

The staff were friendly and my housekeeper was a rock star. It's because of friendly staff that I keep coming back even though the rooms have many quirks.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

great value for money, excellent brewery on site
    • North Tower Standard Room

1st night we were in 1801 the room by the lifts, far too noisey so they moved us

We liked the Chicargo brewery. great beers and amazing sliders and other smaller meals. Such a hidden gem in old vegas. We told everyone we were talking to to go there for the sliders and the cigars!

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Didn't realize what we were going to be walking into by visiting Las Vegas.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Our stay was functional. Only requested that the room be cleaned once and all they did was change the towels. The showerhead and curtain were horrible. The bathroom was not clean we got there. And the phone and Internet reception was so horrible it was beyond belief. So many dropped calls and calls that wouldn't even come through.

Beds were nice with awesome pillows

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Great stay.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Very comfortable and home like feeling. Housecleaning staff were so professional and friendly with a smile. Excellent location. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

A good room spoiled a bit by some of the details
    • North Tower Standard Room

They charge extra for wifi. Ridiculous in the day and age. There was no fridge or microwave in the room. This seems to be so they can milk you for expensive drinks etc at the casino. The shower would not stop dripping. The TV had a terrible selection on channels and the sound was awful. If these things do not bother you then this Hotel is fine.

Location. It is right on Fremont St so no need to drive and find parking. The Bed and room were fine. So a reasonable experience. Marigolds Veranda restaurant was pleasant and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Great location but a very basic hotel that lacks typical comforts (microwave, coffee maker, wi-fi).
    • North Tower Standard Room

The basic amenities were lacking or cost extra, so I feel I could've stayed at a better place for the price. No refrigerator, microwave, snack bar, or free wi-fi is unheard of in this day and age!

Location is ideal

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Viva Las Vegas. What's there not to like..
    • North Tower Standard Room

Maybe the comfort of the beds could be updated. Viva Las Vegas what's there not to like

I shared a handicap room with my daughter and son-in-law. The room was very spacious. Able to accommodate a wheelchair. The hotel staff was very accommodating to our needs

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Good music bad hotel
    • South Tower Premium Room

The property was not as advertised only local TV channel no pay per view hotel very tired no payout on any machine food tasteless I can say that booking.com should inspect what they are offering

Location to Fremont Street stage really good entertainment Spandex nation was on stage Every night different band

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Excellent value for the price and no resort fee.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The only issue was that the bathtub water did not shut off completely. It's a shame to waste water in this desert ecosystem. The front desk said they would send an engineer, but as far as I can tell no one ever came to fix the streaming water.

Kudos to the Four Queens for being one of the few remaining Las Vegas casino/hotels that does not have the execrable resort fee. The hotel is obviously dated, but an excellent value for the price. The room was comfortable. I had a car and appreciated the free parking.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

The hotel is right on the Fremont street.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The water did not have a constant temperature. When you shower, it changes from cold to hot instantly. There is no refrigerator in the room. It is not close enough to the center so you can walk, you have to go to the center by car, bus, etc.

The hotel is right on the Fremont street.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

It was awesome, except the waiter at the restaurant
    • North Tower Standard Room

Our waitress at magnolia restaurant, she was very nice at first. After we ate gave her a tip, I guess she wasn't satisfy and she shows her ugly face. We ended up not going there again.

Very convenient to just enter the Fremont strip

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

We had a great time and loved the convenience of Fremont street.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Finding a decent dessert on Fremont street was nearly impossible

The ease of moving rooms when we were placed in one over Fremont street and the noise was overwhelming for early bed goers.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

It was ok but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • South Tower Premium Room

My room was on the 2nd floor and I overlooked the air conditioners. Every 1 1/2 hours, while I was resting or at night, the tv would change itself and go to the advertising channel of the hotel/casino. All the restaurants, except the taco place were on another floor where you had to climb stairs, which was very, very difficult for me. The evening that I was there, all I wanted was a small pizza and had to climb stairs to order, pick up and walk down to get back to my hotel room.

The staff was nice.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Didn,t like it for the money that they wanted
    • North Tower Standard Room

That north tower is trash had 2 rooms that was horrible bed was broke in one room the other room was to cold could not turn on the heat...ended up in the south tower...never want to stay there again

The food wss ok got our order wrong at first one server was crazy....took to long with one person serving all the rooms...

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Excited but disappointed to management tried.
    • South Tower Premium Room

The shower flooded the restroom.no wifi, microwave, the room was not cleaned very well.. Thanks

Management comped us with 1 more night at the same price because there is a big price difference between Friday and Saturday . Food at wada taco was great. The valet was awesome.Thanks

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

First bad experience after decades of countless stays at 4 Queens. Room was absolutely FILTHY.
    • North Tower Standard Room

As a frequent visitor of Las Vegas who has enjoyed countless enjoyable stays at the 4 Queens over many decades, and this was the first time I've been disappointed....actually disgusted! Housekeeping was atrocious and inexcusable. My room was FILTHY with previous guests' hair present in the bathroom and on the bedding. After an unexpected 8-hour travel delay, I checked in at 4 AM and called the front desk to notify them of the problem, but no one answered my phone call. I should have gone down to the front desk to request another room, but I was too exhausted at that late hour and fell asleep instead. The housekeeper who prepared my room must have been in a rush to go home and my room must have been the last room to be prepared for the day, as there was absolutely no attempt to prepare the room properly with bedding essentially hastily thrown on the bed and mismatched towels stuffed into the bathroom towel rack to make the room complete. After a few hours of sleep I awoke so disgusted with the room that I left without informing the hotel of my dissatisfaction. As a retired business owner, I know the difficulty of maintaining standards when employees fail to do their part, but this incident was so regrettable that it has left me with distaste for what has been my favorite Las Vegas hotel. I don't know if I'll be back.

I've visited Las Vegas since the 1960's. Downtown Las Vegas with it's Fremont Experience is "where it's at" and so much more fun than the phoniness of The Strip where most visitors wander for hours "trying to prove they're having fun." 4 Queens has always been my favorite hotel as it is in the heart of the activity.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Loved the restaurants. Would not stay there again only because of the smoke.
    • South Tower Premium Room

Smokey. smokey. Smokey. All the casinos need to put non smoking sections in. The air filtration there was terrible..

The restaurants there were excellent

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Good location on Fremont St.
    • North Tower Standard Room

The air freshener was over powering and the toilet seat wouldn't stay up.

Location is great and parking is cheap. It had the right amount of old Vegas sleaze

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

I would stay there again.
    • North Tower Standard Room

Well, not their fault but the Fremont Street canopy was right outside the room window and it goes off every hour from 8 to midnight. On the upside if your not a night owl they offer earplugs on the nightstand.

Staff very friendly and professional. Bed seemed new and was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Overall it was a great hotel and we will be back
    • North Tower Standard Room

Bathroom was a little small, I’m not a smoker and smoke keep coming through under he door

The location was excellent, staff was amazing and the bed was soooooo comfortable!

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Great price and the rooms were clean
    • North Tower Standard Room

Wish it had a refrigerator in room.

Location was great we could hear the music coming from Fremont street but we didn't mind, we wasn't there for a relaxing vacation. Such a fun atmosphere.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Dissipointed
    • North Tower Standard Room

No pool, no description of the property ion arrival. Lady was to busy talking to co worker. No shuttle from airport.

I liked that you couldn't here the noice outside.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

We were in town to get married and the hotel was convenient to everything we needed. Great!
    • North Tower Standard Room

The elevator from the garage was creepy! One was out of order and one was kind of old and dumpy looking and feeling.

We absolutely loved the hotel and casino. The staff was extremely friendly and made sure everything was top notch. I gave the view just OK because our window was facing the roof or something and not very attractive but otherwise the room was OUTSTANDING. Loved the amenities.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Very pleasant and comfortable.
    • North Tower Standard Room

I don't mean to be graphic, I must admit, the toilet dept is insufficient for a well endowed man, if you get my drift. Other then that, everything else was great!

The bed was, as stated, like a cloud! We had many nights of good sleep.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The location of the hotel with Fremont
    • North Tower Standard Room

That the ice machine was broken on our level the whole weekend and the front desk and house keeping didn't seem to help.

The location of the hotel with Fremont

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

overall it was a good hotel drinks were slow when playing.
    • North Tower Standard Room

safe didnt work. and had cancelled a couple of my days had a hard time getting staff at check out to understand what had happened.

room was quiet and comfortable bed excellent ac excellent shower excellent.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

It was ok nothing special or empresive to have me return
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room was small for standard room went to check in early but with nothing available till 4pm and I arrived at 1 pm from all morning of travel and tired I had to take a smoking room instead of non smoking like I requested.

It was affordable

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Perfect location for night owls
    • North Tower Standard Room

The towels were really small even for me who is 5’2” and we only had one bath towel compared to 4 hand towels. I called housekeeping but no one answered and as we were keen to get out I just had to make do.

Great location right in Fremont street, perfect if you like a late night, but probably not if you don’t as you will be able to hear the music from the street in your room. Breakfast was good and great value for money. The staff we interacted with were all really friendly.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Nice place to stay with friendly, helpful staff
    • South Tower Premium Room

The hallway did smell of marijuana, but understand it is legal in Nevada. So, know and do research on the area before you go. We knew this before heading to the Fremont Street Experience, so we weren't shocked by it.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, up to date, and the beds were really amazing!

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Highly disappointed
    • North Tower Standard Room

The room had no a/c and it was about 85 in the room. Told two individuals at the front desk and nothing was done. I just looked at my CC online and apparently they have charged me twice for my room....

Good location for Fremont St. activities/

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Would definitely return!
    • North Tower Standard Room

No WiFi for mobile phones, it was a service we would have paid for to be able to keep in touch with family abroad.

Excellent location in the heart of downtown Vegas there was a great atmosphere. The price was brilliant for what we got, the rooms were clean and well equipped.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

We visited Las Vegas to have a good enjoyable holiday and that is exactly what we did.
    • North Tower Standard Room - New Years Eve Special Offer

Everything was to our expectation, no complaints whatsoever from us.

We had a most enjoyable return stay at the 4 Queens, it’s the best. Thank you. Bob Bowers

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

The stay was okay. I would stay again.
    • North Tower Standard Room

One elevator didn't work. Staff was using both elevators. It was almost a five minute wait every time we wanted to use an elevator. They should have been limited to one. When I booked the room I didn't know it didn't have a pool on site. The mattress in the room was broken down on both sides. It should have been replaced. My back hurt every day I was there.

The front desk was more than helpful. I was able to check in early. Housekeeping was very nice and friendly. The location was great.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Dingy hallways and rooms. Fun to watch the crazy people on the street from our room. Less expensive
    • North Tower Standard Room

“Upgrade” was overlooking a cement wall and venting system. We asked to downgrade (same price) and was given a room overlooking the Fremont experience. Fun! The window on the 6th floor overlooking the street, completely opened. No screen or barriers. Be careful if you have kids. The closet mirror came off its tracks and fell over on to me. Duck taped carpets, etc. expectations were low, considering the price. Also, there were kid’s clothes left in room. Found behind the bed. Candy wrappers in the corner under the table.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Would recommend for younger adults
    • North Tower Standard Room

My bathroom was in need of a remold the sink was really bad The windows on the north side closes to the Downtown experience need to replace with sound proof windows

The location Downtown was great real convenient

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Never had a problem here before and this last time was just horrible....
    • North Tower Standard Room

There were maids fighting with each other in the hallway, our room was dirty when we checked in. We were given a smoking room which we did not request and there were ciggerette butts litered on the floor in the corner of the room, which tells me it wasn't even vacumed. The bathroom floor was sticky, our shoes were getting stuck walking in there (sooo disgusting). 1 elevator out of 2 was broken in the north tower, which made going up and down to our room a long lasting event.

I like the property. We stayed here many times before and had no problems. This last stay was not a good experience.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Good

Being on the Fremont Street experience side

I really enjoyed the hotel and the casino I just would not stay on the side by the Fremont Street experience again 🤨

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

I'll be back.
    • North Tower Standard Room

To get a drink was nearly impossible unless you went to the bar. And some of the bartenders tend to be slow on pouring a drink.

Location of the hotel and no resort fee.

Browse Four Queens Hotel and Casino Traveler Photo Gallery