2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Ocean Breeze By The Sea

Reviews of Ocean Breeze By The Sea 2 stars

11004 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407, USA

#129 of 289 hotels in Panama City Beach

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Nice.
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

All the construction work going on and the noise from the other rooms beside us coming in while we was trying to sleep.

They did not bother us and we didnt bother them.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2019

Moved rooms 3 times.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Moved rooms 3 times. One room had dog pee all over floor. Smell was alfull. Bath tube fills up with water doesn’t drain. Nats all over room. Never stay there.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2019

Nice, quiet and very comfortable!!
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Could use some remodeling just to update the rooms. But the cleanliness made up for that point!!

Clean rooms. The room smelled very clean and sheets were very obviously clean as we could smell the clean smell of bleach. Staff were very professional and happy to take care of stocking the room with coffee supplies. 😊

• Reviewed: 11 February 2019

DIASASTER!!!!

Everything!!!!!

I never got to stay in this hotel or room. Clerk said we were upgraded to another affiliate hotel. This alternate hotel room was a disaster. Plus we were charged for both rooms. I will probably never use booking.com again. It might pay you to look into the hotels on your system.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2019

Treated unfairly
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

The wrong doing of this hotel. Very unfair the way you handled our situation. I would like my money back that was taken without authorisation. Booking.com told us that we wasn't going to be charged anything but we was.

I liked nothing. We canceled in a reasonable amount of time and they still charged us $68.00 and some change. We had a death in the family and was unable to keep our reservation. I think we were treated unfairly.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2019

Hard to park, but good price
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

The parking at night was very bad, hard to find any parking spots. Breakfast was nothing but watered down oat meal, bagels, coffee witout creamer, and oranges.

The price was good for a place to sleep

• Reviewed: 4 February 2019

Beds were really comfortable and extra pillows were provided...
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

At the moment repairs are being done to the road leading to the hotel so entering and exiting was difficult at times.

Beds were really comfortable and extra pillows were provided standard. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Room was very clean. The onlywishI have is for them to get a pool =)

• Reviewed: 3 February 2019

the people at the front desk was nice.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

the refrigerator in the room sounded like a jet all night when it kicked on it woke you up all night. an the breakfast was just a muffin no waffles or anything that's first place I ever stayed that called that a breakfast. there wasn't enough parking for everyone I had to park down street

the people at the front desk was nice.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2019

It was okay but it could of been a bit better for the price
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

I didnt like the fact for the price breakafast could of been an bit better the remote to the tv wasnt programs the tub was clogged and also mess up i stayed in room 207 that night and no bag left for the room ice container

I area was beautiful the staff where excellent

• Reviewed: 27 January 2019

No working outlets by the bed and extension cord connected...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

No working outlets by the bed and extension cord connected TV, fridge and microwave so our phones had to be plugged in bathroom area. Soda machines didn't work and took our money.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2019

Great place, friendly staff and comfortable beds

Nothing I wasn’t happy with

The room was extremely clean and the beds very comfortable. The area is under construction so the surroundings weren’t the prettiest but that was expected as this area just went through a hurricane

• Reviewed: 22 January 2019

Not not not like nothing
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Flooded my foots in the tub bath

More cleaning the toilet its messy the toilet not flush well the tubbath not drain because went me take at shower my foot its flooded is messy whatever not like because you pay for a good room

• Reviewed: 21 January 2019

Very poor, very frustrating p, unfriendly and incapable staff.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Unfriendly front desk staff, which also was unable to answer questions. Poor (absurdly narrow) parking spaces behind the hotel, pathetic continental breakfast options, old toilet and other facilities, and price too high given all of the above. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Only the general location. Nothing else.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2019

See above
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

See previous comment. I accidentally put in wrong place

There were no eggs. The bed in this room was very uncomfortable. While laying in the bed,i could feel the heater blowing cold air. This is the third time I've stayed here and it seems like it gets worse each time. The first time was fine but for the money, it should be alot better. The elevator went out and I'm handicapped and had to climb stairs because they were not willing to change my room

• Reviewed: 16 January 2019

Ok
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

The cover in the bed to ligth, tv to out of date old and bad signa Not enougth plugs for charging devices at list not in the Room

The price for the time of the year was good

• Reviewed: 15 January 2019

4.5
    Wasn't much of a choice for breakfast.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Wasn't much of a choice for breakfast. The eating area was very small, about 4 tables, very crowded. On chair in the room so either you sit on the bed or in the one chair, the view was OK, lots of construction going on, the road into the motel was being repaired. For my money it could have been better.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Knowing what o do now, this was not a bargain and I would not stay again
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Rude desk staff Cumbersome check in process Old facility- not very well maintained Other folks checking in were complaining about a resort fee that was not disclosed when booked - I’ve not seen my bill yet.

Location was convenient

• Reviewed: 9 January 2019

dirty, stained towels, hair in the sink and tub. Toilet barely flushed.... and so much more
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Everything. It was a horrible stay.

Nothing, the staff was rude, the hotel room was dirty. I had stained towels. I have made it a point to reach out to the corp. office but no one has responded back. The hotel didn't care

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

Everything was excellent.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Everything was excellent... the location, to the staff, to the room. Loved it. They even had a body wash dispenser in the shower, I’ve never seen anything like it!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

Comfortable
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

There was nothing I didn't like

front desk attendant was very helpful very kind and polite Hotel was very Queen smelled Fresh Linen clean smell fresh overall good stay love the price right rate wish I could stay longer

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

Will use somewhere else on next stay.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Linens were not changed during our stay. Room wasn’t cleaned during our stay only the trash taken out.towels were only changed when we put them in the floor. Bathtub and toilet wasn’t cleaned during our stay.

Could walk across road to beach.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

Very loud late at night from partying on Saturday night...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Very loud late at night from partying on Saturday night between 2am and 3am. Also very loud early during the week early in the morning from people leaving early.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

Okay
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

A little outdated. People were outside our room smoking which we could smell. Walls pretty thin. Some building motor cycled all night. Low lighting unless you kept curtain open for all to see you as they walked by.

Easy access from road, easy parking and clean room.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2018

The fridge and only lamp were plugged into a extension cord...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The fridge and only lamp were plugged into a extension cord going out. The cord that was plugged into a socket that had burn marks....it is dangerous. The fridge made squealing loud continuous noise the compressor is going out...u need to fix... also we had NO shower curtain...but it was quiet at night and very very clean...kinda crazy place since the storm we expected that. The staff at front desk very professional. The night help looked like thugs with hoodies on...all in all..not bad.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2018

I liked that it was close to the beach and we were lucky...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Staff weren't very friendly, seemed like a hassle for them to even greet us when we first arrived. Water was cut off to so they could replace the hot water heater, it didn't make any difference, the water was warm at best and had zero pressure in the shower. Bath faucet was falling off the wall. We tried to check out at 5am and couldn't find anyone to help with that, my husband ended up call the 1888 number and had to get checked out over the phone, (I know you can just leave, but I didn't want any extra charges that shouldn't have been charged). Yes there was a front desk 24 hours a day, but it wasn't accompanied by a human. Over all I was not very impressed.

I liked that it was close to the beach and we were lucky enough to get a beautiful sunset.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2018

I went and I left.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

There was only one plug on the surge protector that was working and the lamp on the work table sparked when I turned it on. Why was the body wash located at the sink and the hand wash located in the shower? That seemed very silly.

The beds were comfy

• Reviewed: 22 December 2018

nice location
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Check in 7pm no hot water that night and next morning. Plus plumber knocked beat hammer for over 2 hours at 1am in the morning couldn't sleep nightmare

Bed we're nice room was clean.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2018

It met my requirements!
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Room was comfortable, more attention is need on room maintenance. The security swing bar door guard was completely removed. Door had a large gap to allow wind and rain into the room. Hook on back of bathroom door falling off. Rust on the bathroom vent, rust around base of safe stand. Bath tub/shower handle almost falling off. Painting job done by amateurs, painted over everything, bad look and quality. Parking was a bit of a problem with all the large trucks from the hurricane workers.

Room was quiet for the most part. Room maides seem to do an adequate job of cleaning. Front desk staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

I was absolutely disgusted with my experience at this hotel. The price was over $100 for a single night, I had to call the front office to have the hot water turned on, was not told prior to my checking in that I needed to do this, and had to wait for about 2 hours after calling BACK to the front desk for it to actually turn hot! On top of that, the phone and the heating in the room did not work correctly! This was a horrible experience that I do not wish to repeat.

Nothing. There was nothing good about my experience at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

I loved this place!
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

I pretty much loved everything. I thought it was on the beach but it’s across from the beach

I loved this place! The staff were pleasant and price was reasonable

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

4.5
    The hotel was in need of Renovation
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

There was holes in the bathroom wall . Their was not enough parking. They had several things that had to be replaced or repaired during our stay the phone didn’t work and the door lock had to be repaired causing us to be locked out of the room for over a hour and the room safe didn’t work

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Wonderful place, good value, great staff but the check in...
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Wonderful place, good value, great staff but the check in process was awful. Couldn't check in before 4pm so we went to the beach and returned at 415. The line of people checking in was out the door. Only one girl checking people in. It made for a very poor first impression.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Front desk staff was excellent.

No amenities

Front desk staff was excellent. He was so helpful and made us feel welcome.Room was nice. Bed was comfortable. Loved all of the pillows! I liked that the breakfast food was wrapped. It made me feel my apple was cleaner and fresher. The muffin was moist and delicious.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I enjoyed my stay, however this hotel is in need of a thorough cleaning and/or renovation.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

There is construction going on in the area...hopefully the construction is to widen the roads because traffic gets quite backed up. The hotel could use a thorough cleaning which would include cleaning the air vents and the little dead bugs & cobb webs in the corners.

I liked the proximity to the beach. I wish there was a a bridge that lead to the beach.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The price was decent.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The fridge stank. The staff was very overwhelmed. Breakfast was a joke. Only 1 elevator. NO POOL. Location is right in the middle of road construction.

The price was decent. Besides the fridge stinking it was clean!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Overall this was a nice stay in Panama City. We will try to stay again and give it one more chance.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

My particular room didn’t have a good seal on the doorframe so their was lots of moisture and our things wouldn’t dry. When someone smoked outside I smelled cigarette smoke long after people quit smoking. So bad so that it woke me up from sleep. They used a 3 in 1 soap dispenser with no other option for just shampoo or conditioner. There was hardly any lighting in the hotel room. There was one lamp and the bathroom lights.

I liked the easy access to the beach and easy parking. The view was so pretty up on the 4th floor. We could see the ocean! The room was clean when we arrived and sheets were clean. The pillows and bed were comfy!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Relaxing and a No hassle stay.

Faster elevator

Breakfast staff was the Best...Nicolette was always Happy and enjoyed being of Service. Housekeeping was always on top of my needs with tissue and beyond. Very Pleasant Staff!!😎

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Basic room across the street from the beach
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Bed covers were thin , we pulled one off extra bed to use. Needs hooks in shower to hang toiletries to dry. Needs extra towel rack to hang beach towels since so close to the beach. The fridge compressor would kick on make high pitch squealing noise.

Room was great value .,really clean , had nice furniture, beds were comfy, had plenty of pillows.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

This is not beachfront hotel. This seems a mid category motel.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Rooms were no clean. Bathroom door was not closing. Staffs were not very good. They are not worth your money. Wrong image in the ad. They are not by the sea. They misrepresented the information. Sad.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

the location was great and the employees were very helpful...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

I didnt like all of the road work in front of it becauae it made it dangerous to cross the road to go to the pool and beach

the location was great and the employees were very helpful and the room was very cozy

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

It's not what they say it is.
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

When we booked our room the site said the room was right on the beach. It wasn't on the beach. It was across the street. You had to cross through construction to even get over there. It also said there was a pool. There wasnt. They shared a pool with a restaurant called Barefoot on the beach. You also had to pay $15 each time you wanted to get into the pool, per person. Washer and dryer? No problem. Use the one at another hotel a few miles down the road. Their breakfast sucked too. Bagels, muffin 's & oats every morning. There was a sign of 7 hotels owned by them, I took a mental note to make sure I never book with them. I've never seen anything like it

....

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Need a little TLC to accommodate guest.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Sweaty walls, sticky carpet, hot and slow elevator and there was no condensation drain for the wall a/c outside so water was always in the breezeway.

Affordable, near the beach, friendly staff, maintenance was there to assist you and they had a professional attitude and there was plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

IT SUCKED DO NOT STAY HERE

ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS DISLIKE

Check in was great , room was cool , (room smelled otherwise) appeared to be clean (room was not clean after I took my shoes off) , security was on premises (to party ) , my vehicle was side swiped hit & run . When I reported to front desk/security THEY were NO HELP, would not call the police , check video & actually became harassing .

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Good price for being located across the street from the...
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

Only thing i didn’t enjoy about our stay is that you had to order something to eat or drink just to sit by the pool even though i was staying at the hotel.

Good price for being located across the street from the beach. Room was clean. I really liked that we were still giving a room right away since we arrived earlier than the giving check in time.

Would not stay there again, priced to high for what it is
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

4 of the 6 pillows had mold on them. The parking lot is no we're big enough to accommodate the number of rooms, parking across the street at a restaurant is not acceptable.

Close to the water

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Honeymoon 2018
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

Everything was great. Maybe some chairs outside to watch the turtles.

Excellent staff, good breakfast and location. Room was nice size and very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Overall good place to stay for a few days.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

Staff were not very friendly or helpful. Seemed “irritated” if I asked for something.

The beds were very comfortable. Clean facility. Good value for your money.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Not good at all couldn't get room promised
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

Promise a room over looking the lagoon didn't get it or gulf view and the other property they owned was two night min when they couldn't give me the room I was promised so a little mad plus I paid $126 for a room with no view at all so very disappointed wish I could get my money back or a free night with ocean view

Service was good

The city, and the room.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The view of the room, i thought gulf front was on the beach and was disappointed. They never had any towels at the pool or in hotel.

The city, and the room.

A good deal for the price!
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

The air conditioner was a little loud whole running as well as when it would turn off. But it ran nice and cold!

Very convenient location, a nice deal, comfortable bed.

pleasant and fun time!
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Maybe next time we visit. they will be done with construction. that was the only bad thing,

i liked the hotel and what it provided. near the beach, the pool and bar was great with great food.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

very good and relaxing
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Room was very clean, staff friendly, just across the road from beach. The facility also had security that policed the area at night. This made me feel much better.

The location to the beach was good but the facilities need a lot of work.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

The cleaning staff didn’t clean our room and remove trash while we were there and left the door open. The Wi-Fi was terrible and didn’t work consistently and the facilities are somewhat run down, I.e. cracking and peeling paint, leaking AC units, beds are old and lumpy, dirty walls, etc.

The receptionist assisted me when I needed to delay full payment for a few hours

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Okay
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Staff offered couple in front of us a choice for side to be on and what but didn't ask me anything like that and put me and family on the side of the hotel with no view when there were plenty rooms available.

Breakfast staff

Good for the money.
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

Only thing was the cleanliness. And even that wasn't that bad. The shower was a little tricky to figure out, but that's it.

The staff was super friendly, even letting us sign in a few hours ahead so we didn't have to sleep in the car. All the hotels are inner connected, so we had a variety of beach options.

It was just ok
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

The beds were old. Saw too many bugs in the room, little flying insects on the mirrors. Not enough outlets in the room. A/c unit wasn’t pushing out air properly. It was very muggy in temp. The sidewalks at the entrance were being constructed so it was all dirt. I got food poisoning at the restaurant attached to the hotel.

It was close to the beach

So disappointed Engagement ring was stolen
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The walk across the street to the hotel was dangerous at times. However the staff at bar/grill didn't remove food/plates very timely and you practically had to beg to get waited on or served. Entirely unhappy with this hotel, especially since the images online portray something different. The vent in the bathroom was dirty like it’s never been cleaned. The door even had dust on it. The room had a moist feel to it and a weird smell. My second day my engagement ring was stolen ☹️ never coming back to this Hotel again.

The hotel is close to the beach with a cute bar and grill across the road.

The hotel is close to the beach with a cute bar and grill...
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

My first night in the hotel I had a room where electrical sockets were hanging out of walls, there was a blood spot on my sheets, the bathroom still had marker on the walls from where they’d tried to redo something, the vents were filthy and there was a cockroach in my room. Plus they need to use bleach, every time I got new towels they had marks on them. Entirely unhappy with this hotel, especially since the images online portray something different.

The hotel is close to the beach with a cute bar and grill across the road.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

It was close to the beach
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The elevator didn't work No laundry But for the price and the location we probably stayed here again

It was close to the beach Also the pool

Never again!
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

I had 3 rooms 1 wasnt ready until a hour or more later. Then when I asked about extending my check out during check in the lady said sure just call down the morning you leave. I did, the lady said no we don't extend check out here. That's be when my room wasn't ready on time. Not only that breakfast was bs. Oatmeal muffins and orange juice 😤 omg! My kids was looking disappointed. I had to leave to buy a real hot breakfast. I didn't have anywhere to park. The fix was to park up the street like no! While checking in, I heard one person checking into 1 room they had 5 cars... they had no extras like blankets and towels they had water leaks everywhere! Carpet in all 3 rooms were wet and felt nasty. They came to clean my room on day 2 and nothing was done but the beds... brought 2 towels to a room of 4smh... just awful..I will NEVER COME BACK THERE!

Location was great

over priced, but clean nice rooms
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

the pictures make you think the have ocean front but you have to cross the main street(bussy stree a lot car) to go to the beach, a lot trafic, they over priced this hotel.

we loved the room, clean and nice

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

When we arrived to the hotel our room still had clothes in...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

When we arrived to the hotel our room still had clothes in it from the last occupants, food left in the fridge, and our microwave was dirty! I also didn’t like that the pool and hotel restaurant was located across the street from the actual hotel either. Even though I was not at all satisfied with our room the manager that was on duty did his best to accommodate us.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Location was great, right across from the beach.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

The bathtub had been painted (I suppose) and the paint was peeling off, stopping up the drain. Don't pay extra for breakfast, it consisted of plain bagels, fruit and muffins. Something you could buy at the gas station for $2.

Location was great, right across from the beach. Restaurant & pool were very nice and conventient. It was good for the price, we spent 90% of our time at the beach and pool.

I enjoyed the beach
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The breakfast sucked. That’s should have been a snack, or don’t serve breakfast at all. The vent in the bathroom was dirty like it’s never been cleaned. The door even had dust on it. I woke on check out morning and it was a bug in our room. The room had a moist feel to it with a weird smell. Ask the housekeeper to clean the room while we were out and she only made the bed didn’t get the trash or leave more tissue

It was across the street from the beach

Location is across the street from the gulf beach.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

This motel is old & dirty!! The carpet was dirty the ceiling in the bathroom was peeling!! The bottom of the tub was covered in rust stains couldn't even use it!! The furniture was chipped!! The base of the lamp in between the 2 beds was rusted & peeling!! The air conditioner was very loud!! The nightly rate we paid was outrageously high for this motel. I would not recommend this motel to anyone☹️

Location is across the street from the gulf beach. However it is a very busy street to cross!!

My stay was above my expectations. I would stay there again.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

I did not like the parking-lot with all the construction and the fact that we to cross the street to get to the beach.

I loved the cleanliness of the rooms. Housekeeping and the front desk was very friendly.

the room was nice but I was in a lot of pain due to the room being across the street from the beach
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

that the room description was ocean view with a balcony, that makes most people think that it is on the beach. It is not on the beach and the ocean view is through the traffic on the street and between the buildings that are on the beach. Also the pool and the beach were across the street from the room, I didn't go on vacation to walk about two blocks to and from the pool and beach a lot of times. I have a disability that caused me a lot of pain due to everything being across the street from the room and the parking lot across the street was too small to be able to drive over and park.

when I booked the room it stated ocean view room with a balcony so I figured we would be on the beach. When we arrived we found that the building was across the road from the beach. We could see the ocean from the room but it was between two other condos and through the traffic driving down the road. The main reason I was looking for a room on the beach is due to my foot disability. I have terrible pain in both feet die to bilateral tarsal tunnel syndrome. I cannot stand or walk very far due to the pain. After checking in I found out that not only did I have to walk across the parking lot and then down and across the street to get to the beach, I had to do the same to get to the pool so I was in a lot of pain most days from walk back and forth. I tried driving over one day but the parking lot by the pool was very small and always full so to get their I had to walk.

Overall was a good trip minus the few mishaps.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

On the second night we got woken up by an fire alarm. There wasn’t a fire, that didn’t bother me. We just didn’t get explain what happened. The breakfast didn’t have many choices to choose from. The parking was hard to get into.

I liked the location! The staff was great. The room had good WiFi and a good variety of TV channels.

I liked that the property is located across the street from...
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

I didn’t like that you had to walk on the side of the road in dirt from construction to get back and forth to the beach . Also, people would smoke outside and the cigarette smell would come into the room and linger . The carpets smelled musty and moldy.

I liked that the property is located across the street from the beach . Staff were super friendly and helpful.

I loved the location of the property.
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

The only downside was that there wasn’t a lot of parking & I needed my sheets to be cozy & warm. The sheets were really thin. But everything was nice.

I loved the location of the property. The cleanliness of the place was amazing the room smelt like flowers. The shower was so cute & clean, no rust. The check in process was simple & easy.

Peaceful trip
    • King Room Lagoon Facing

It was good. But I thought the place could use a little bit of updating. And besides the construction on front of the hotel it was good. And we had to walk across the street for the pool.

Location was nice. Walking distance to stores. Many attractions around the area. Beach was excellent. We will be back next year.

Checking out was probably the best part of my stay,
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

The room was old and had a mold order, the toilet didn’t work properly, when you shower the water wouldn’t drain right away so your standing in ankle deep water.

The location was great but it is just not a clear place and definitely not worth the price.

a bit pricey but it served its purpose
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The door needs new seals let’s in the heat and other things you would think to save money on electric they would fix these so the a/c doesn’t run all the time to keep up talk to other that we’re staying there and they had the sam problem

Not bad quiet the bar is across the road and is a nice place to eat and have a few

Was just ok will not stay here again. Too expensive for just a motel room.
    • Two Queen Beds Lagoon Facing

Room only had 1 towel, and it took us hours to get the proper amount of towels brought up to us, we had 4 people in the room. The ceiling in the bathroom kept falling on the ground. Not worth the money I paid.

Staff was very nice. Beds were comfortable.

Ok for a 2 day trip.
    • Two Queen Beds Gulf Facing

The room temperature was extremely cold when we arrived. When we turned the air conditioning up to a higher/warmer temps, the room started to get a ton of condensation. It became damp and muggy. This caused mold to start growing on the walls etc. Basically, we would have had to keep the room at a freezing temp in order to keep the room dry. That was annoying and disgusting!

The location of the property was excellent! We literally just crossed the street to get to the beach, pool, and restaurant. The continental breakfast was pretty good. The staff was awesome too 😀

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Ocean Breeze By The Sea traveller photo gallery