Reviews of Gainey Suites Hotel 3 stars

7300 East Gainey Suites Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, USA

#1 of 78 hotels in Scottsdale

Fantastic place to stay!
    • Studio Suite

Fantastic place to stay! The staff is amazing and the kids love the pool! The rooms are fantastic and the beds are super comfy :) The best place to stay in Scottsdale for sure this place never disappoints.

We liked everything.
    • Studio Suite

The gests where abit old

We liked everything.high level of room.food was wonderful.the pool.the kindness and exelent hospitalty.the size of the bed. The fitness room

Convenient, clean and the kids loved it. Can't ask for more.
    • Studio Suite

Can't imagine what could be improved.

I bring my kids every summer. They totally enjoyed the pool and the room. They thought the room was really "fancy". And of course they loved the dinner and breakfast as well did I. Not only for the excellent food but also because they don't eat much but they think it is so cool to be able to choose.

Family Vacation
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View

We ordered room service and they just brought our food to the room. They didn't bring us utensils because she said our room kitchenette supplied that. We had to ask for ketchup and hot sauce even though our meal was a hamburger and french fries. It was super expensive as well with all the added taxes and fees.

The breakfast and evening happy hours were amazing! The pool was spectacular!

Comfy beds and pillows.
    • Studio Suite

The pull out bed did not have enough blankets or any spares in the closet. I called down and they brought me another blanket but then the maid staff took it back the next day and I had to call down again. They did not re-supply the restroom with toilet tissue.

Comfy beds and pillows. Nice grounds. Excellent kitchen in the room. Full size fridge, cooktop, cabinets with supplies in them. Wonderful staff! Houseman was great! Everytime I needed something he was super fast to bring it.

GREAT Place to Stay!!
    • Studio Suite

The only complaint I have is I wish the fitness room had more options. Just treadmills and free weights.

Rooms were very large and clean. Breakfast and evening reception were fantastic. Great value!

Gem of Scottsdale
    • Studio Suite

With no resort fee, minutes from Old town and complimentary happy hour and breakfast you cannot go wrong by choosing this property. You also have a full kitchen and living room all for the price of a standard room at most properties.

The food and variety was unexpectedly good.
    • Deluxe Suite

The couch was one of the most uncomfortable pieces of furniture we have ever sat on. This is what kept this from being a great value and place.

The food and variety was unexpectedly good.

MY boyfriend & I & our friends that came to visit...
    • Studio Suite

MY boyfriend & I & our friends that came to visit were very impressed with all the decor, staff, food, drink, environment & summer special pricing. I was especially happy to have a stove to cook some great meals. Thank you so much for a wonderful place to enjoy my special 65tth birthday. I will want to stay again.

Awesome
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Could offer more shaded areas beyond the breakfast area but not too bad

The grounds are very nice. We enjoyed sitting and watching the birds. The breakfast and evening food was awesome, there was no need to go out for lunch. Will definitely come back. The little kitchenette was wonderful we were able to bring drinks, food and ice cream to snack on.

It is the way a hotel should be, no parking fee, no Internet charge, and NO resort fee.
    • Studio Suite

Don't know to control them but the birds around outdoor seating are big, bold and unpleasantly aggressive.

Just about everything,actually can't think of anything we didn't like. Breakfast spread is wonderful evening is nearly restaurant in quality and variety.

Nice hotel offering many amenities.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View

I cannot think of one thing that I did not like.

I loved the bedding, the free buffet breakfast, free cocktail hour - free food - we did not need to buy breakfast or dinners, fruit flavored water in the lobby, the swimming pool , view from our room, extremely helpful employees. Everything was perfect and I highly recommend.

Love this place!
    • Studio Suite

The room, patio and dining area were excellent. Staff were very attentive and friendly! The complimentary food and drink were wonderful! Can't wait to bring our children!

Great Hotel and Experience!
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Nothing, everything was above my expectations.

Every aspect of our stay was excellent and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Will probably stay there again for any future Arizona trips.

Had an absolute wonderful time while staying there from the room to the pool breakfast and dinner!
    • Studio Suite

The mattress was a bit to firm/stiff woke up with a back ache after first night second night was better though

Ac was amazing, loved breakfast as well as social hours

Beautiful patio and pool area
    • Studio Suite

The walls between the rooms are fairly thin, we heard the guest next door during the night. We called down asking the front desk to kindly make a courtesy call to that room, they called the room, unfortunately we could still hear them.

Beautiful patio and pool area

Very Surprised!
    • Studio Suite

I didn't like the birds on the patio but I understand

From the moment we walked in we were greeted with friendly and smiling faces. The food was really great in the morning and in the evening for happy hour, thus exceeding our expectations. The rooms were clean and spacious for three people (2 adults 1 child). We needed to use the pullout bed from the couch and sometimes those things can be disgusting. Not here, though! It was clean, the sheets were clean and there were no hidden surprises (crumbs, bugs, etc.) underneath the couch cushions! Upon checkout the customer behind me was being impatient and had an enormous sense of entitlement. The staff addressed the woman in a very professional manner.

The perfect hideaway if you need to get away and relax!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View

The gym needs to be a bit bigger with more weight options.

My room was huge, the beds were amazing, the property is tucked away and quiet but super close to everything extra you might want or need. I love the little balcony over looking the beautiful pool.

Highly recommend this hotel. Beautiful property, excellent breakfast, comfortable and relaxing!

All was great!

Beautiful property with lovely courtyard filled with tropical plants and cacti. Relaxing. Excellent breakfast choices that were not typical. Real freshly mad eggs. Excellent quality croissant sandwiches. REAL orange juice and Starbucks coffee. Another very nice surprise was the refreshment hour in the evening with selections that could make a light evening meal, excellent salad, and complimentary beer or wine. Highly recommend this hotel.

• One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

I felt the room was very dated and the finishes were old. tile with grout in bathroom was not clean but not the fault of cleaning staff. You cannot clean grout. really not a good choice for a hotel. It felt rather 70's 80's in the decor. Shower curtain is also not a clean item as they cannot clean it every time a guest checks out. You could hear the people above walking, flushing toilet, etc..

Great location. room was large with a kitchenette.

There were loud, uncontrolled children Everywhere!
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

There were loud, uncontrolled children Everywhere!!! Running up and down the hallways, screaming in the rooms, all over the common areas knocking over drinks and the worst was in the pool. Diapers falling apart in the pool, kids with squirt guns and toys and strollers so you could not even get in or out of the pool area. I feel like I booked a get a way at a Pre-School. We literally could not even get into the happy hour area to get a drink. Very disappointed with the experience, especially since we went out of our way not to book at a “family resort” with water slides and kid programs. The room was lovely if it hadn’t been for the sound of screaming kids everywhere.

Overall, a great experience!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Sounds silly, but the shower lacked a shelf on which to set your shampoo etc. Had to pick it up off of the floor several times.

Great breakfast and evening buffet adds to the value of the room. Pool area is very nice, lots of sun if you want sun but plenty of shady spots too! Full kitchen if you are into cooking your own meals.

Loved it.
    • Studio Suite

We like everything. Food was great and staff very friendly. Excellent location and ease of getting around area. Impressed that they had access to Gainey Village Shopping Center shops.

Good but could use some amenities and better front desk staff.
    • Deluxe Suite

Other then to lay by the pool, there was really nothing else to do at the resort. The resort could us a game room and/or ping pong table. Water volleyball net and music. Also the staff was not very helpful with billing and check out.

Breakfast and happy hour selections exceeded my expectations. Property was well maintained and had a nice pool and sitting area.

Would stay again!
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Cushions on outdoor chairs on the patio and around the pool were worn and stained.

Clean, comfortable room. Very good breakfast buffet. Happy hour free beer, wine and snacks was a nice bonus.

Overall quite nice.
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

The breakfast was very ordinary and coffee was terrible! The reviews for breakfast was one of the reasons we choose to stay here. Perhaps most peoples expectations for breakfast are very low? Lesson learned, we will never go for all inclusive breakfast again.

Nice big room, fairly quiet at night, great pool area!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely come again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

Previous reviews were correct that the scrambled eggs usually offered were never very hot, nor were the happy hour offerings. The pool area is quite crowded on weekends and patio area was closed for a wedding on both Saturday evenings we were there, which was unfortunate as it's very pleasant to sit out there in the evening as room did not have patio or balcony.

The bed was very comfortable, excellent staff from checkin to cleaning staff, very pretty grounds and pool area, and the breakfast and "happy hour" were a nice option if you didn't want to go out for a big meal, and the coffee was good which is unusual for most places. Also made use of the small but airconditioned gym which was a nice feature.

Great place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was one minor imperfection to my visit. I thought the dining patio would have been washed off each night. Definitely did not tarnish my over-all experience though. Highly recommend staying here.

Great place to stay. liked the fact the breakfast menu was switched up every day, cocktails on the patio was very relaxing. Will definitely stay here the next time I am in Scottsdale. Dianna T

Amazing

N/a

I loved the complementary hors d’oeuvres ! The food selection was great! And free drinks too! That was unexpected. I loved this place. The bed was so comfortable, the pool area was amazing. The location, the staff, everything! I will definitely be staying here every time I’m in town!

We love this place!
    • Studio Suite

The only thing I would say I didn’t like, was that it would be nice if the pool area was a little bigger.

We love this place! The coziest bed we’ve ever slept in at a hotel. Everything was exceptionally clean and the staff was wonderful.

Bed was nice.

Smaller bathroom but clean

Bed was nice. We had a king with lots of pillows. A must for me. The happy hour and breakfast were great! Pool area very nice and relaxing.

Relaxing!
    • Studio Suite

Was a bit out of the way from activities (TopGolf, etc), several sunbathers that weren’t thrilled with kids splashing at the pool, kids didn’t have many extra activities (pool table, etc).

Free hot breakfast, hot tub, free evening reception, Starbucks, big rooms, extras for kids, free shuttle, comfy bed

Our second-story suite was very clean and comfortable with a...
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

The bathroom shower would benefit from a handhold/safety rail for folks over 65 and a small shelf for shampoos, etc.

Our second-story suite was very clean and comfortable with a nice view of the pool. All of the staff, from desk clerk to housekeeping, was friendly and courteous. Breakfast buffet was excellent and varied. The location of Gainey Suites was convenient to major highways and freeways.

Great stay!!
    • Studio Suite

I stayed with two friends and was thinking I was getting an open concept room so we can all share but was “upgraded” to a room with a bedroom which the bathroom was in it, so the third person felt a little left out being separated by the wall. It was like a room for a couple and a child but overall it was a good stay. I also thought pool area would be bigger but was nice now nontheless.

Good staff/service. Great location. Yummy breakfast and good Happy hour free drinks/food. Nice place.

Loved our stay at the Gainey Suites.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

Really enjoyed our two night stay at Gainey Suites. Very convenient location to shopping, restaurants and more. We loved the breakfast that was included along with the evening social hour. Will definately be recommending to everyone!

Well-maintained , modern, and comfortable facility. Even so, considerably overpriced.
    • Studio Suite

Great shower, but a single small wall-mounted soap dish was only big enough for a small bar of soap ... not big enough to hold very small sample bottles of shampoo or conditioner. Constantly being knocked to the floor. If one brings their own shower supplies they must placed on the shower room floor. The hotel literature encourages eco-conscious reusing of towels ... but does not supply at all adequate hanging space in the bathroom for the air-drying of the damp used towels. Only two small hooks mounted on the inside and outside of the bathroom door for hanging of the towels do not accommodate the air drying of used towels. Airport shuttle not provided.

Conveniet, comfortable, clean, modern, quiet, large well-appointed suite/rooms, with good tv and wifi. Very good complimentary hot buffet breakfast and happy hour/evening buffet salad bar with hot dishes. Complete modern kitchen facilities: full-sized fridge, elec. stove, dish washer, garbage disposal, small auto-drip coffee maker, and prep counter. Comfortable bed. Nearby/driving distance to a wide variety of restaurants and shopping malls. Friendly and helpful staff.

We will stay here again. Good value for money.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View

First impression at check-in was not good. No one at desk, waited about five minutes until someone showed up, making no apology. I grew concerned that this was not going to be a good stay but thank goodness my first impression was wrong.

Room was very comfortable. It was quiet at night, so no interruption of sleep. The breakfasts were very good. Happy hour was great, the food was okay. Pool was very nice. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Disappointed on a very special trip with Family for a special event.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with Two Kings

Very small rooms and pool area and weight room. Specifically went out of my way to get a room with two bedrooms and workout facility. So tight the pullout couch had no room to move around it and half the equipment in workout room didn’t work. Popsicle wrappers and sticks on floor inside couch never picked up with each cleaning of room. Could have booked a room in many other elaborate hotels for the same money and got two rooms for the same or less money.

Having 2 bedrooms. Breakfast was fine.

Convenient location, large clean well appointed rooms
    • Studio Suite

Breakfast starts at 6:30am, but the second of out of our three mornings it was not ready until about 7am+

Easy parking and room access, comfortable beds and good shower.

I would recommend staying at this property but not at the prices we paid for our March stay.
    • Studio Suite

We had asked for a very early wake up call to get to the airport for a 6:00am flight, and we never got it, we had our phone as back up but this could have been a real problem for us. They need to ensure wake up call commitments are met.

We liked the location in Scottsdale, close to restaurants and most everything else we wished to see and do. The breakfast and happy hour snacks were very nice to have available. The exercise room was well equipped and clean.

You won’t be disappointed!

Nothing...

Wow! Great place to stay. Every need met. Great breakfast, happy hour well over West you need for dinner.. wine included! Friendly staff, ready to help at any time. We will stay again!

This is our second stay at this property and we will return each year.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Courtyard View

If you stay longer than a week, the hospitality menu repeats itself. We stayed 10 days.

The hotel and service staff are friendly and accommodating. They greet you with a smile and inquire if everything is going well with your stay. The fresh chocolate chip cookies at the front desk are replenished all day and night. The rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. The 2-hour free hospitality each evening with free beer and wine, and the food menu changing daily is a great treat.

Enjoyed my stay. Will definetly return!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Excellent breakfast bar! Loved the daily selection of food choices. Happy Hour was awesome! Julio the bar tender was very good at his job! Would definitely come back to this hotel. Met my expectations.

Very nice spring training spot
    • Studio Suite

Not a fan of in tub showers. Breakfast is generous and even with large crowds the staff kept everything well stocked. No idea why eggs weren’t hot...even when I waited until a new supply came straight from the kitchen they were always lukewarm at best.

Well run hotel. Housekeeping was invisible, free parking, no resort fees, good beds.

Best Hotel I have stayed in
    • Studio Suite

Wonderful hotel with superb staff. Since the moment you come in yo feel welcome and looked after. The teddy bears we got at the end f trip was just icing on the cake. The extended happy hours meant we could relax in the longe beside the fire pit. The rooms have a small catering side you you can warm your meals if you want to

Fantastic place — i stayed there 3 times this winter!
    • Studio Suite

A/C kept switching on and off and blowing loudly

Everyone was extra nice to my Dad and I. The shuttle service was fabulous, the breakfast and evening buffets were also great

We loved our stay with you, location was wonderful.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

Low toilet in bathroom and toilet appeared loose from floor. Lighting in living area had poor lighting.

Food was excellent, staff was always a great help, front desk staff very pleasant! Very comfortable stay! Beds were wonderful!!

Awful. Dining area drab and food un appetizing
    • Studio Suite

The room was awful and looked out onto a car park, full brown colors for the interior we asked to change and had to pay a higher price. Would never recommend and never return.

Nice room layout with great breakfast and evening reception food & drinks.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Our room was a bit of a distance from the main lobby and it took us a few days to figure out the layout of the hotel and direction from our room to lobby and pool area.

Friendly staff and nice breakfast buffet and evening reception offered daily!

Beautiful updated property, clean and perfect friendly service.....we will be back!!
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

The only thing I would have liked to change was the time of breakfast...since we were on vacation we would have liked if it had lasted at least until 10am. We never got to enjoy the wonderful breakfast .

We had stayed there before and really liked it so when it came time to travel to Scottsdale again there was no question ....we would stay at The Gainey Suites! We like smaller venues and it fit the bill perfectly.

Several choices of fresh fruit every morning and each...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite with King and Two Queens

Pretty pricey and the pool area was shady by 3:00

Several choices of fresh fruit every morning and each breakfast featured some form of fresh eggs (poached, scrambled, in a burrito).

Great food, great service and great pool area.
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Breakfast and appetizers were great. Room was quite and comfortable. Bathrooms through out the facility were very clean and fresh scented. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

Clean friendly comfortable stay safe stay
    • Studio Suite

The fact that the nicer rooms sat empty when I asked for any upgrade.

Great room. Breakfast excellent. Heated pool. Court yard and outside fun dining. As for a courtyard room.

Fantastic Hotel
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

The accommodations were very nice but not over the top luxurious. I had a studio suite and for one person, it was more than enough room to enjoy my time in the city. It was within a few miles of everywhere that I needed/wanted to go and the Uber/Lyft network was also excellent. The breakfast and evening reception went above and beyond in quality and I never left hungry or disappointed. Highly recommended if you haopen to be traveling to the Scottsdale area.

Great stay!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

Loved the complimentary breakfast, and sitting outside by the fire pit was great in the morning, as it was chilly in November. Beds were very comfy! Very clean hotel! Rooms are a great size, fit 4 people comfortably. Hotel was centrally located which was a plus! Would stay here again!

overall the stay was very pleasant and the rooms were clean and comfortable
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

the cleaning crew wasn't so pleasant and didn't like it when we were in our room when she wanted to clean. the pool is nice but a little small and not a lot of activity for young kids.

all the meals offered. breakfast and the happy hour was great. Beds were comfortable

We will go back again!
    • Studio Suite

Noise level in room from air cond. and refrig a little to high.

The food was good at breakfast and the evening meal was very good. Loved the pool area and hot tub. Location was excellent and the service was very good.

The hotel grounds are beautiful.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The hotel grounds are beautiful. The staff is super friendly and we really enjoyed the evening reception and breakfast. The hotel is within walking distance to a mall strip with lots of eating options and shopping.

A really nice place to stay.
    • Studio Suite

Noisy air conditioning with no fan speed control & refrigerator motor noisy.

Room/suite was nice, comfortable bed. Nice pool & hot tub. Plenty of sun beds. Complimentary drinks & food between 5pm - 7pm. Free shuttle to anywhere within 5 mile radius. Staff were friendly & helpful.

The size of the room was great.
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Location, parking lots in the rear & sides of hotel were not lit well enough. One Side entry door tucked away in a car corner near dumpsters not well lit, I felt uneasy parking there at night and using that entrance. More parking needed in front of hotel, I only used the front entrance due to my concerns.

The size of the room was great. The staff was very nice & helpful. The cleaning staff was excellent.

Good size, clean room.
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Good size, clean room. Enjoyed the kitchen facilities. Great breakfast and snacks in evening. Staff was very friendly. We will look forward to our next visit. Oh, and the little stuffed bear on bed was a nice touch!!

ultimatley loved it, would stay again but would love a better pool and slightly larger living area
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

the door to the bedroom kept hitting the bed, and yo had to walk into the room, close the door and then walk to the other side. Very disappointed in the pool - soooo small but he pool area was spotless, plenty of chairs etc. Never had a problem parking but they were taking up spots with workmen etc - pays to get a room with a view if you will be in your room any length of time we overlooked the laundry area and workmen no view at all and there is nothing really attractive around the hotel. they could use better quality wine and beer but free is free.

the breakfast and evening snacks (meal) along with the free wine and beer were very good, staff were very efficient and helpful always said hello and smiled. The suites are nice but could do with an upgrade - the kitchen was too big and the living area too small. the door to the bedroom kept hitting the bed, and you had to walk into the room, close the door and then walk to the other side. Very disappointed in the pool - soooo small but he pool area was spotless, plenty of chairs etc. Never had a problem parking but they were taking up spots with workmen etc - pays to get a room with a view if you will be in your room any length of time we overlooked the laundry area and workmen no view at all and there is nothing really attractive around the hotel. Loved the flavoured water in the reception area and they changed the type of fruit each day

Fabulous little get away
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

We love the Gainey Suites. I was disappointing that our room only has a shower in it, I didn't think to ask if there was a tub. We were only there for two nights so compared to all the other great things about our room and the hotel made it okay. I'm sure if we wanted to we could've switched rooms as well. But if you want a tub make sure to ask if it's in your room.

They have the best beds and pillows and the rooms are so homey and comfortable and I love how dark they can get with the curtains closed. My husband and I went just to relax and decompress from a busy work schedule and we did just that. The hotel is always so quiet and they have a great breakfast + happy hour included with your room rate.

Would try elsewhere next time, was disappointed.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

No holding bars in shower, had to ask for non slip mat for shower, door bangs into toilet when opening, fridge very loud when running, hallways need more air. Room dark even when curtains open.

The bed comfy, breakfast and happy hour a plus, location great.

It was overall good.
    • Studio Suite

Lipstick on glasses in room kitchen. Eggs and Pizza undercooked. No soda available during the day. Charged us extra for room change only because we booked through booking.com;that's not right.

The pool area was great.

Good sized rooms and good facilities
    • Studio Suite

Decor a little bit tired. Could get quite busy and noisy at breakfast.

Rooms were spacious with small kitchenettes which allowed us to get a takeaway and have room to eat as a family. Only 2 sets of everything in a room - which for us meant carrying plates and cutlery down the corridor. Have free drinks at 5.30 along with some nibbles etc. so lounge very busy at that time - lots of family groups. Shop in hotel was expensive

My five boys 2 4 6 8 and 10 absolutely loved it.
    • Studio Suite

My five boys 2 4 6 8 and 10 absolutely loved it. It was fancy it was nice the dinner was awesome for them the breakfast was excellent for me the pool area was wonderful the kids had the best time ever and that is what is important to me.

Great overnight stay
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

Signs inside the hotel could have been better. Couldn't find the pool or reception due to no signs.

Comfortable. Loved the complimentary buffet. Room was very nice. I would definitely return.

I enjoyed it. Hotel was lovely. My room was perfect.
    • Studio Suite with Courtyard View

The birds outside were so annoying it made it very difficult to eat outside on the patio.

Staff friendly, bed very comfy and sheets soft. Food was good.

Surprised by the luxury at Gainey Suites!
    • Studio Suite

Beds were very comfy, and an unexpectedly lovely happy hour greeted us along with an unusually pretty garden area around the pool. The pool itself could have been cleaner, but was still quite nice. Best place I have ever stayed in the area! Strongly reccommend it!

Had a nice time, and hard to beat the value, but it had more of the feeling of a Marriott Courtyard.
    • Studio Suite

Lobby. Exterior of building. Bathroom is small, like a Marriott Courtyard. No real welcoming when you arrive, and a little challenging getting your luggage to your room.

Very nice set-up for breakfast and cocktail hour. The pool area is very nice.

Great place for a staycation!!
    • Studio Suite

The free hot and cold appitozers and free drink for happy hour and the free hot buffet breakfast in the morning. Also very nice to have a full kitchen and to be able to bring your own food and drinks to the pool.

We will return next time we are in Scottsdale because it was so lovely and comfortable.
    • Studio Suite

The free breakfast buffet was varied and generous but not of the healthy organic caliber I seek. While popular and tasty, the Starbucks coffee is not organic.

extremely comfortable bed Open suite concept with kitchen facilities, and a sofa Attractively decorated Lovely Pool and surrounding Landscape Next door and walking distance were lovely shops and restaurants When we went for a swim, we happened to have the pool to ourselves!

bed was amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Queen Beds

pool area very crowded (like too much furniture) hard to navigate. Would be nice to have a server bring drinks to pool

bed was amazing! Complimentary happy hour and breakfast awesome!!

Awesome short stay for 4th of July
    • Studio Suite

I didn't like that while eating out on the patio the birds kept diving to get our food. Everyone had to keep an eye on their food.

I enjoyed all the amenities. Food was good and friendly stuff.

Browse Gainey Suites Hotel traveller photo gallery