Reviews of Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745, United States of America

#3 of 8 hotels in National Harbor

Based on 1918 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Wonderful and beautiful. Will definitely go back
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

There are a lot of fees, but that is the case about anywhere. Adding $60 to each night is a bit rough.

It was a beautiful building and the atrium area with the trees and fountain was wonderful to sit and enjoy some sunshine without the heat.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The hotel was very clean.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

How long it took for the valet to get my car after checking out. We waited over an hour.

The hotel was very clean. Staff were pleasant. The property is very clean and loved the waterfront view

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Marvelous fun! We'll be back!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The room service food was okay. A tad underwhelming.

We had an amazing time. The beds were like clouds, amazing resort with gorgeous views and marvelous amenities.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Overall great experience
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Little dissapointed with the breakfast that we ordered. Food wasn't hot, and some of it overcooked.

Atrium view was delightful! Got a chance to view an Traditional Indian wedding ceremony, which was very interesting. The fascility met all expectations, and location is perfect. Would definitely recommend!

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Stay was great. Having the atrium view always help.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The old hickory steakhouse was the only complaint I have. There was an advertisement throughout the Gaylord that the old hickory steakhouse was having a stoogie and scotch dinner. Being a cigar aficionado, I made reservations for 2. We were looking forward to our dinner all afternoon for a reservation @7. Unfortunately, our experience didn’t match our expectation. My wife’s ordered 3 appetizers as her main dishes. All of her food had to be taken back because the food she ordered came with beacon. The menu didn’t say that it came with beacon. The waiter had to check the to agree with us about fact. While Her was taken back my food arrived. I finished my food before my wife’s food arrived. Not a great dining experience. The fixed menu for the $85 stoogie and scotch, had many items on there with nuts. I have a nut allergy which limited my choices on that menu. Again, not a great dining experience for us. Overall we were highly disappointed. I do not recommend this place and will recommend it to friends who frequent the Gaylord.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Kyle at the Check In desk was AWESOME!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Kyle at the Check In desk was AWESOME! He not only made our Anniversary celebration special, he was just genuinely a warm & welcoming individual wish he could be at the desk around the clock!! David at the concierge desk was so very helpful in directing us to all of the must see locations in and around Maryland, D.C. and Old Towne, VA. Thank you David!

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Easy to get to. Bed was nice. No holiday (July 4th) spirit.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I didn't like the lack of breakfast choices. No a la cart options to sit down to eat breakfast. I regret paying $50 more per night for "Harbor View" when it was really Atrium view. I was there to celebrate July 4th. Stores in the Atrium were closed. AND there was little or no sign or Patriotic displays. At the outside deck by the pool, I had to listen to Hispanic/Latin music on July 4th!

I liked how close it was to National Harbor

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Too short! Because the hotel is a conference hotel, we met some interesting people.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The line to check in was extremely long but went fairly fast considering it was 4 July. Our view from our room window- was a view of the conference area.

The Front Desk staff were all very helpful, personable and had beautiful personalities. They were willing to guide, answer questions, and willing to assist. The room was beautiful.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Relaxing
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Not a lot of activities at the hotel for fourth of July holiday. Breakfast hours way too early. Not a lot of restaurants inside hotel to choose from for breakfast. Carry out from sports bar was stopped at a certain time and was eat in only, I did not like that at all.

Area

Great but the pillows
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

I feel the pillows were from walmart .The money you spend for one night I was expecting something Luxury.I will admit that I spend money on my pillows you spend a 4th of your life sleeping you should be comfortable.

Staff looked liked they enjoyed working there and the rooms were very clean .

It was relaxing
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The pool was too crowded couldn't get in but that was just our luck I guess just bad timing

I like the fact that the food market is open till midnight but it's really over priced for the convenience I love the shuttle to and from the outlets and MGM use it because it's already included in resort fee and if your child is tired from all the walking you may get luck and see shuttle to catch a ride back to hotel lol

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

I loved the atmosphere and the entire resort!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The was nothing other then a long check in that was concerning !!

I loved the atmosphere and the entire resort! I cruise a lot and it gave me a feeling as if I was on a cruise ship! All the restaurants had delicious fresh food and the light show was nice! I can’t wait to return in a few weeks!!

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Enjoyed the location, the view and the riverfront. But expect to pay a lot for food !!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The prices on food was too high at the Gaylord (and the surrounding area). The Gaylord offered $26 for one breakfast. WAY TOO EXPENSIVE... (One cup of coffee and one muffin was over $8.00).

Conveniences was excellent. Shuttle to waterfront, MGM and Outlets was perfect.

Atmosphere.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I requested a room facing the water when I mad my reservation. Upon arrival I was told they were all sold out. Front Desk stated I could get an upgrade for $50 with a balcony, I paid the $50, was put on the 3rd floor on the corner of the building. Should have not upgraded for that room, could not see anything. The bar on the roof was closed, our main purpose was to go there and watch the fireworks.

Atmosphere.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The atrium was beautiful.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The pool had to close due to over capacity. I booked a room for on July 4th not knowing there wouldn’t be a fireworks display. I didn’t like like the view from my window (5-204) it looked like a swamp.

The atrium was beautiful.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

It is always really clean.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

After waiting in line for check in we got our keys and they didn’t work. We went back and had to wait again and got them reprogrammed for them not to work ... so finally we went in the elite line (extremely shorter) but still waited 15 mins for NEW keys to be issued. They finally worked but all in all it took an hour.

It is always really clean.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Very impressive lobby and atrium area.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

There should of been an outside pool because the indoor pool is small compared to the size of the hotel and convention center. And the pool was overly crowded due to its small size.

Very impressive lobby and atrium area.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Nice hotel very over priced!!!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Just a basic room for the price $50 to park the car is out right ridiculous an $4 for a soda took my girlfriend for her birthday an she even felt I spent to much!!

Nice hotel beautiful atrium!

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

I liked the location and the food and fitness room
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

My room was small and didn't even have a mini fridge. Hard to connect to the internet. No plug in for electric vehicles. Additional fees: resort fee $20 a night and parking $30 a night

I liked the location and the food and fitness room

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Overall, I would book again but recommend to be a lot closer to the elevator.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

My room was extremely far from the elevator - at a certain point I thought that I may have mistakenly missed or passed my room. Front desk didn't inform me that it would take a few minutes to walk to my room from the elevator.

Customer Service was great!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

The location was perfect.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I didn’t like the long wait for check in because book it had my name in correct. Had dinner reservations that I had to cancel due to the wait.

The location was perfect. Right in the heart of the harbor.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

I loved the property it was really nice BUT
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

They charge a resort fee of $26 dollars for a shuttle bus use in wifi.. I didn't use any of that. I was also double charged for parking which took almost an hr waiting on the phone to get resolved. An hour of MY time! Who wants to be double charged when parking is 45$ wouldn't thought I would be offered a free night stay for all the bull crap. Other then that I enjoyed myself until I got home in seen that charged.

I loved the property it was really nice BUT

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

close to the CFA exam
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Really bad service and staff. Very impatient front desk and phone service. It take them 4 hours to send two blankets. Don’t worth the money at all. Really small room.

close to the CFA exam

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Excellent hotel/resort. Will return!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The room was a below expectations and the view was nothing to write home about.

Amazing hotel/resort with a lot of extra and amazing things to do and places to eat. The Hickory Steakhouse within the resort was one of the best places I've ever eaten in the D.C. area. The room was clean.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

I would definitely stay at this hotel again just with different expectations.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The room was a bit small for the price. The refrigerator did not keep my items cold even after hours of refrigeration. This was true for one of my travel companions a few rooms down.

The aesthetics were beautiful. The Bluetooth technology was convenient. The hotel was clean and there were an abundance of activities. The hotel staff were pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

My husband had an amazing Father’s Day at the Gaylord & we may be back again one day.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I didn’t like that hotel guests spend a pretty penny on their rooms & still have to pay $30 for overnight parking. I feel if you’re an overnight guest, parking should be complimentary.

I loved how comfortable the room felt. The bed was soft & comfortable. I love that there were so many amenities right in one place so we rarely ever had to leave.

Liked the facilities.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The towels! Seemed like they weren’t washed with detergent. They were dull, rough, and didn’t look clean. The room and bathroom could use a cleaning.

Liked the facilities. Everyone was very nice.

Gaylord Review
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I called the hotel several times with no answer for over 20 minutes. Once the call was finally answered the receptionist couldn't answer my question about the shuttle so she put me on hold for 15 more minutes to tell me she couldn't contact the hotel to get the information. The check in took 45 minutes which was ridiculous I've never experienced at any other hotel.

The outside of the property was nice and well maintained.

fantastic
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

perfect location and lots of places to eat, drink, whatever. walking distance to the MGM and the Tangier outlet. also a very nice walking trail. Cant go wrong staying here

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

We used the free shuttle bus to visit the MGM Resort and...
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

In the past, we received a free upgrade to an atrium view room. This time, we would have had to pay for that upgrade.

We used the free shuttle bus to visit the MGM Resort and Casino.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Beautiful location.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The hotel was beautiful. Very busy though. Proms, weddings, conventions. So if you want a quiet quaint hotel, this isn’t it.

Beautiful location. Lots to do. No need to use the car, everything is in walking distance.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Wonderful
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

the spa was very accommodating when their worker didn't t show up because of a personal emergency. I tell the story to my clients of how wonderful they were and they gave a complementary treatment I normally go to Hershey spa with friends once a year now I am sure wee will come to the Gaylord

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Other than the initial encounter with the front desk, I enjoyed my stay with my family and friends.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I didn't like the front desk staff rmemeber who told me I had adjoining rooms and when I went all the way up to my rooms, they were not. I had to call back down stairs and ask to speak to a manager. All the initial staff memeber said was "oh my bad, I thought rooms *****4 and ****8 we're adjoining. The manager did fix and stated the employee would be spoken with, but it made my big day start off horribly.

I enjoyed my rooms, and the floor I was on was nice and quiet.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was so...
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

From the moment I walked in the door, the staff was so accommodating and polite, made me feel like I was important. Its like the disney song "be our guest" from beauty and the beast movie, any issues I had were addressed and taken care of without question. The staff was amazing!

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Beautiful resort for its atrium & location. Unfortunately food & maintenance seem forgotten.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The food offerings are abysmal. My wife & I were consistently baffled at how such an otherwise impeccable resort could so absolutely miss the mark on providing decent food? The prices are outlandish - even in consideration of the tourist area where this resort is located. However, we've been to large tourist areas many times & paid the higher costs that go with them. But in the great majority of cases those resort restaurants are a pride & highlight of the stay. In the case of the Gaylord National, it seems they've pretty much given up on the quality of the food - yet still exact a ridiculous sum for the mediocre offerings. One other "scratch-our-head" item revolves around the sconces in the room hallways. I know this may be an odd observation, but SO MANY of them are bent & broken, hanging askew, & getting brown heat stains on them because of the way they're hanging. It's "in the details" that I believe a resort (or restaurant, business, etc) can lose its identity.

An inside atrium view room is stunning & definitely elevates a stay here into the "resort vacation" stratosphere. The grounds are breathtaking & the views daily take the place of (thankfully) the typical drone of the t.v.

Overcharged and Misinformed
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Booking.com didn't inform the correct price nor stated that a parking pass had to be purchased. The Wi-Fi service is terrible. I was overcharged and now fighting for my money back.

The room and facilities were great

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Dominic who checked us in was very friendly!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

It was warm in the hotel in general. The staff at the hotel reservation desk had little fans going and then when we got to the 5th floor where we stayed, the hallways were HOT!

Dominic who checked us in was very friendly! We enjoyed chatting with him during our check-in!

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Not bad, definitely can improve services!

See comments above

Buffet breakfast was way over priced, $55 dollars for two, no one in Transportation told us about the hotel shuttle to town so we paid for a sedan car at a a cost of $15. dollars, the guards outside the Pose nite club were very offensive and disrespectful. The treated us like we were criminals, not paid guest, we were there to celebrate our 28th anniversary and had a great time anyhow. I am a Marriott Rewards member!

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

• Deluxe King or Queen Room

Did not get the rooms I called to reserve for the sweet sixteenth birthday. Instead I was looking at rocks and brush no view of the bay to relax and enjoy. Disappointed

Great location. Very clean and comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Had an awesome time her & would highly recommend!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Didn’t offer me a chooce of room just gave me a room with a view of the roof. Not enough food choices after hours. Parking was expensive

Th facility is beautiful & there’s lots to do indoors & outdoors.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Not much.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Booked months in advance for king room with atrium view. Once we arrived we don't have any of those available. So we were booked a double room for same price. The beds are horrible at least ours. You basically just roll to the center. And SQUEAKY!

Not much. Except for the fa.ily we met there.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Hotel it self is pretty, staff needs major training
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

My son's crib did not get delivered into our room until 10 pm and we checked in at 4! He had to sleep in his stroller for hours before we got the crib even though I requested a crib with my bookings.com reservation and had to call the bell boy two times and go down to the check in to finally get a crib- very disappointed. 4 attempts then getting a baby crib at 10 pm is ridiculous for a hotel that is suppose to be amazing. Check in personal told me the crib was already delivered and it was not. I'm not sure if it's a miscommunication or due diligence on the personals case it was not up to par to standards.

I like how clean and nice both rooms booked. Bathrooms were nice and big and super clean. Very important because I have 2 young kids

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

I expected the rooms to be more elegant.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I was surprised the rooms didn't have microwaves. Check in took too long, I feel like they should have express check in/out.

The shuttle bus was very convenient.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

The hotel is bitter sweet
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

You have to pay for overnight parking is $30 a day, the hotel rooms aren't anything special, you're really paying for the views and what comes with the hotel. The lines are beyond Ridiculous everyday you're standing in line of aleast 15 people. The hotel is like it's own community so there are people in the hotel that aren't staying there so it adds on to the amount of people in the hotel. Hopefully you don't go on a weekend of event because then it's really busy.

Great location of the hotel, it's walking distance to everything you really need. They have a free club up stairs which has a great view and bar. Nice place to stay if you have the money for it.

Awful!!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Your restaurant made my daughter and myself sick, our toilet over flowed and no one came for an hour! Dirty towels were left from the over flow, even after calling to have picked up! ( no one came) The regular cleaning lady finally came and had no knowledge of the towels being dirty, but she placed them in bag outside the door for another 3 hours. When I flushed the toilet the day after, my sink back up with brown stuff! And you guys still charged me 153.00 for my stay! I shouldn’t have paid a single dime! I also cut my stay short, because your hotel ruined my weekend!

The hotel itself is beautiful

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

The atrium is very beautiful.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The room was pretty standard but I did find holes in the bedsheets. It looks like it was worn out by too many washing.

The atrium is very beautiful. Like the musical fountain and it's close by the pier.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Overall nice stay in spite of the customer service issue
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Customer service could have been better. Some staff were unprofessional and definitely not customer oriented. Had an issue with "Guest Services" but found a professional staff person to clear it up.

The scenery is very nice. It is a very pretty resort. Activities were available all day and night. Super clean.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

My stay was horrible
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

To much going on,no where to park due to proms n weddings

The weekend I went it was nosey,proms, weddings, n bands playing early in the morn waking me up, the proms kids was rude n all over the hotel,I paid to much money to have a bad stay,I won't be returning there

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

We loved our stay at the Gaylord in National Harbor!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Not much! We loved this resort. We didn't love the price but you get what you pay for I guess!

The atrium and convention area are just beautiful! We also loved the location. The National Harbor area was so cute! There are great restaurants and the resort is right on the water. A bit of a distance from DC but we actually preferred that. They had some fun things going on as well. The silent disco in the lobby was too much fun!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

A very good opportunity to spend the night in an area that was fun and safe to be in
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

this was a good trip I have nothing bad to say we had a great stay

My room had a very good view. Parking was very good. The staff was helpful and friendly. The area around the Hotel was fun and you have a good selection of restaurants. The boat taxi that takes you to Georgetown is a very good trip to experience.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Clean facilities and staff was really knowledgable.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

My room did not have a mini refrigerator. As a result I wasted my leftovers from my expensive dinner because I did not have anywhere to store them until the next day.

Clean facilities and staff was really knowledgable.

Excellent property.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Some of the restaurant staff could be more friendly (All American Sports Bar).

Great views. Plenty of things to do in and around the resort. The resort is very kid and family friendly. I came with my wife but, everyone was able to coexist and enjoy the facility,

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The stay was good but could have been made better with better customer service from the staff.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

We had to change rooms because one of our first rooms was still dirty. Bed was not made, missing a toilet paper roll holder, and a beer in the fridge. Traveling with 7 total people moving rooms was not ideal. Also for the price I paid in total a messy room and short tempered staff was totally unacceptable.

I liked the location for views and access to a lot of activities.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The stay was great with lots to do in the area.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

There was noise from the AC right near my bed that was annoying. Paying 30.00 for parking, did not expect this being it was my first time there.

The stay was great with lots to do in the area.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Okay but highly overpriced for what you get in a resort fee. Pay to park was ridicules.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Too many fees, and my receipt did not match what was billed to my credit card. The pool was not big enough considering the size of the motel. The resort fee should include the parking. Too many long longs at check in.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Poor customer service and cleanliness for the money
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Had to call 4 times to get a requested crib, room service missed our room and when we asked for cleaning, they never came!! Pool was very dirty and outside jacuzzis were broken down the whole entire time!! Definitely not worth all the money we paid!

Location and activities

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Fantastic Memorial Day Getaway!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

One staffperson situated at the transportation window was more interested in her phone than answering our questions.

The Gaylord is a beautiful hotel! We received an upgrade to an Atrium room at a very affordable rate on top of the amazing Booking.com rate. There was lots of attractions both inside the Gaylord and all around the National Harbor! Liked the free shuttle to MGM and outlets.

Awesome time as always!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

They charged my credit card for the entire stay instead of a deposit- hopefully its credit back to my card when pending status is updated.

Was told I would get free parking due to our visit at the hotel was for my boyfriends birthday.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

I had a great stay and would come again.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The lines for checking in and out are ridiculously too long. Very similar to an airport which should not be. With that many guests they must come up with a quicker process.

I loved the amenities that were onsite as well as shuttle access.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Leg injuiries with a side of prison.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The bed posted had my legs bruised as well as my friends that attended with me. The bed lost by the legs stick out and could cause major issues. Also room view made me feel like I was in prison. The center had a bunch of potential but all there is uncut grass and sadness.

Location to mgm

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Will never return - says enough.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

DO NOT STAY HERE if you want to sleep at night. The hotel is poorly soundproofed from room to room and the place is overrun with inconsiderate party animals. I called the front desk at 1:30 A.M. and again at 3:30 A.M. to complain and was only told "we'll send someone up" which was pure smoke because the animals in the next room never quieted.

Special pricing, but as it always applies, you get only what you pay for.

Great Place To Visit For A Get Away
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I didn't like that fact that the surprise I put in place for my husband and I 10 year Anniversary was not set up when we got to our room.

The staff was great and the room was comfortable.

Execellnt
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Information was given completely about needing the room key when leaving the parking area. We had already returned the room key prior to leaving parking area.

everything was good until checkout time

21yr wedding anniversary get away
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

The beds are very uncomfortable and there was no iron only an iron board! When I called the front desk to inquiry, they told me they ran out. She never tried to help and didn't call back as she indicated she would. The next day, I asked the housekeeper and she got me one. Also, there should be a ropped line to board the shuttle. People rush the front of the shuttle when it pulls up. Therefore those waiting out there for the longest aren't always able to board due to shortage of seats! No good at all!!! Can lead to arguments and fights. Rooms should also have microwaves!! They do not!!

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

We had moldy food in the refrigerator of the first room we...
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

We had moldy food in the refrigerator of the first room we stayed in and we called to let them know the smell was horrendous and we waited over an hour to get moved to another room which we had to fight for. We also got charged incorrectly the first night and had to go to the desk twice to get that resolved. We wasted half our day dealing with this which reuined our dinner plans. Staff was unhelpful in resolving this stating they would not upgrade us or give us any sort of discount since we received one already. (The first night was their mistake not ours). We were also told because of the first nights mistake our parking would be paid but i still paid 30 dollars! For a resort it was not worth it and we will be looking into a better more friendly and clean hotel if we ever stay in the area again.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

It was my birthday weekend.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

It was my birthday weekend. Every hotel I’ve stayed at, they would do something just a little extra special to make that day amazing, sad to say that this was the first hotel I’ve stayed at to where there wasn’t a special moment.

Nice.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

You have a $22 convention center fee plus $30 parking... if I have to pay for parking then what is the conversation fee for?

It’s very nice with lots on interior addition fee activities and the surrounding “neighborhood” is very nice.

Perfect Location

No, complaints.

Everyone was nice from the staff to other guests. The location is amazing. It's great for a family trip or a weekend getaway. Had an amazing time.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

bed was like a cloud, i did not eat my eggs there.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

About 8years ago i visited a third world country, Trinidad, i stayed at a courtyard Marriott hotel and on checking in , i was offered a glass of white wine as a complement gift, i said "sweet", taught was, very impressive, i still think about that moment. Gay lord give me two bottles of water, i was not impressed at all .

bed was like a cloud, i did not eat my eggs there.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The hotel was close to the event I was attending.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I only did a overnight stay there were a lot of events going on all at one time a graduation, a prom, a wedding and a conference. The crowd of people did not bother me but, when came time to check out on Sunday express checkout on the television was not working. If was working it would not have been so many people in lobby for check out.

The hotel was close to the event I was attending.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Good for the value and one night we stayed.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

I think this hotel could have been designed better to allow better views of the harbor. Because of that it was just a plain hotel room. Nothing to write home about.

The bed was comfortable. Shower was comfortable.

Sweet
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

From the pictures, I thought that I would have a better view (which I requested) from the window of my room. However, my room’s window overlooked a deserted courtyard with no attractions to look at. So, I decided to keep my window’s curtains closed. Moreover, the Gaylords offers a beautiful scenery in other rooms and suites. Unfortunately, I went there on a busy weekend. The atrium rooms are the rooms that have balconies that over shadow’s the lobby.. I wish that I would have known that before booking.. (more clarification)

The cleanliness

Amazing room!
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

There was no vending machine with potato chips, candy and stuff along those lines on my floor

Amazing room! The beds were so comfortable I didn't want to leave.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

A wonderful place enjoy my daughters birthday, my granddaughters birthday, and Mithers Day.
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

Could not get reservation for Brunch. Later that day other family members enjoyed another estaurant at Gaylord’s- don’t remember the name.a

We were looking forward to Sunday Brunch on Mother’s Day, but couldn’t get reservation. Next time we will make reservation early!!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Perfect anniversary place to stay
    • Deluxe King or Queen Room

We loved everything and wanted to stay longer but it was too expensive.

Literally everything was perfect. The hotel was amazing, the room was amazing, very comfortable. We didn’t want to leave.

Browse Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center Traveler Photo Gallery