Reviews of Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center 4 stars

2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214, USA

#48 of 162 hotels in Nashville

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Our room was dirty when we got there. The staff were not knowledgeable. I had been looking forward to the stay as previously it exceeded my expectations. It is not as good as it was. The entry doors at the car park to our block were locked regardless of having a key card we could not gain access. This was an issue for a lot of guests. Oh and prepare to get lost finding your way around the hotel!

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

We were very disappointed in the swimming pools. For 400 dollars a night we expected more. We ate at the pizza restaurant and the pizza was just Ok. The prices are too high for what you get. The boat ride was a rip off. A 15 minute ride for an adult and child was over 24 dollars.

The rooms are very nice. The service and employees were wonderful.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Couldn’t get a 3 day shuttle pass would only sell us a five day pass . Which meant that taxis into town and back for the cma fest were the cheaper option. And that was over $150

Great hotel. Room very spacious overlooking the atrium. Nice to sit on the balcony to eat breakfast

• Exterior King or Queen Room

It took us a couple of days to navigate the coming and goings to and from our hotel room. But the staff was always very helpful to get us back on course and where we were trying to get to.

The breakfast buffet in the Cascades was excellent and food was wonderful. Great way to start the day!!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Upon getting the keys to our room, getting lost finding the room, and finally reaching the assigned room, we opened the door to realize the room had not been cleaned from the previous guest. We called the front desk and they told us it would be a 45 minute wait before someone would be able to come to the dirty room to give us a key to a new room. The resort only provided us with removal of the resort fee and points to a future stay as compensation for this inconvenience. They said this was all they could do since the room was booked through a third party. Only after the third party assisted did the hotel agree to an additional $50 compensation. In my opinion, this was far below the expectations I would expect from a well known, over $300 per night hotel. Further, the location of this resort is about 20 minutes from many of the attactions in Nashville. Between the lack of customer service, cleanliness and location, I do not recommend staying at this hotel.

I would not stay here again.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Our bath tub felt like it was caving in.

It was so enjoyable. The best part for me was the live entertainment. It was so intimate. Can’t wait to go back when the new swimming area is done.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Paying $29 a day for parking. Especially when there was no parking. And having to walk so far because of no parking. Being charged more then what I was told on Booking.com. Being charged a $20 fee per person per day. Being charged $50 for an incident fee even though it was reimbursed later. They also charged me a fee for a day I wasn’t there. They said they would reimburse my card. I haven’t see it yet! They drain your bank account, that’s for sure! My room was no better then the hotel I stayed in for $100 a night. Rooms aren’t anything special. The rest was beautiful though. Of course everything was Extreme prices at the shops and restaurants but it was a beautiful place and a special experience for me and my 2 daughters.

The beautiful settings all around. From exotic plants to beautiful waterfalls. So much to see and enjoy within the resort.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Too expensive for no amenities. Had to pay extra for everything. Resort fee parking even the 15 minute inside boat ride was 50 plus fir 4 people

Beautiful gardens

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

The bathroom, I’m older and would enjoy a soak in a tub before I retire at night . All I had was a stand up shower

The staff is awesome and the resort is breathtaking! Will definitely be back!

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Our every wish was completed with a smile,”We can make that happen.” Did not encounter a single negative, during the three night stay.

Friendliness of staff and management.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Ravello could be better, the veal piccata was dry and overcooked, could expand their menu

the hotel was amazing, All restaurants were very good. The old Hickory Steakhouse was excellent quality & our waiter was excellent. Jack Daniels restaurant was also very good and the Cascade for breakfast was good. The

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The water feature in the atrium is lovely, but very loud. It was difficult to hear each other around the table (party of 6) when we had dinner at Old Hickory.

Good service and accommodations. The place is huge and appreciated getting a map when checking in, very helpful. Food at Old Hickory was fantastic.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

If there is an event there as there was during my stay,, the event goers are allowed to use the guests parking lots instead of being directed to the overflow lots. We had to walk almost 1/2 mile to the hotel because the lot we were assigned was full. They said they would refund one day of parking.

Beautiful full service hotel. Lots to see and do here.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Initially we had a room assigned to us in the other side of the main lobby area with a room overlooking nothing. It was horrible. The refrigerator didn’t work it was not okay. Especially for the price.

Matt in the concierge office was very kind to get our room situation taken care of, the room change made our trip to Nashville a better one. We even stood a second day. We didn’t plan for that but Matt made us happy and we wanted to stay in our room another day.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Waiting 2 hours to check in - after arriving at the specified time. Maid service arriving at 9:00 am the next morning acting as if we had overstayed our welcome.

Fantastic atrium balcony!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

There wasnt anything i liked i loved everything about it.

This place was amazing i diffently will be going back i love everything about it, it is the best place to go to just get away and relax wished i didnt have to leave but it is time to go back to the work life.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The facility is very nice n. Lean you need to either give the bus shuttle as part of the room or have them be reliable. Paid for them but ended up using cab or uber

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The food quality has really declined. We tried 3 different restaurants and they were all bad. Also, be prepared to wait for your car, on a Saturday late morning we waited over 60 minutes. Staff everywhere was surly and unhelpful.

There is no comparison for the indoor waterfall, koi ponds and river.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

I booked a room at a higher rate than the room I received. Got a room where the bars were falling off the windows and the fridge didn’t work. And our view out our window was literally the dumpsters!They switched my room, but still didn’t get the upgraded room I paid for!!!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

My husband fell going down the escalator and no one helped or did anything about it after being told. He had nothing to drink because he doesn’t drink. He is 76 and visually impaired

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Comfy bed and great venue. If you prefer small hotels this is not the place for you. In 2019 the hotel will open a massive water park on the same site . . . looks incredible.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

I felt the cost of the room was a bit pricey.

The room was great. Very clean and comfortable. We were impressed with the hotels lounges and restaurants. You virtually never had to leave the hotel!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Outside swimming pool area could be nicer. Extra costs to room made it costly especially since the location is out from downtown. Airport shuttle should be free.

Bed was very comfortable. The Atrium & grounds were beautiful! A waitress at Rovello's made our 50th Anniversary were special. Convenient to Grand Old Opry!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Had to get the refrigerator replaced 2 times and there was a long response rate on requesting towels

The foliage inside, amongst the water falls was beautiful !

• Exterior King or Queen Room

You stuck us in the magnolia with a rundown room. We had to walk two blocks to get to the parking lot every day and you closed all the inner restaurants and stores one night for a Convention? I guess that's more important. Too expensive and not worth it!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

We were put in a room at the very far end of the garden rooms, and our room was literally right next to the construction site of the new part of the hotel being built. We were told the incorrect directions to get to our room. We finally located our room after walking all over the resort with our large luggage. We were never told there would be construction outside our window and we were awoken at 700am by the loud pounding going on outside our window, it felt like the construction was going on in our room, that's how loud the noise was. We should have been told ahead of time regarding the construction. We purchased tickets to go downtown on the bus however we were not told that the bus only ran every hour and half. We ended up missing the bus in the early afternoon so we ended up taking Uber. We ate the first night at the Mexican restaurant in the resort, and the service was awful. We had to ask for chips, and our actual order took entirely too long to be served, and the restaurant was not overly busy. The last morning we ate at the Cascades restaurant and we were literally placed at a table right next to the doors going in and out of the kitchen,it was awful seating, we could see completely into the kitchen the entire time. The food was average at best. Very small portions for the amount of money we paid for eggs and bacon and a bagel. It also was not a good experience. There is very little shopping within the resort, which was disappointing. We felt the entire stay was not acceptable for the amount of money we paid to stay at your location. We decided we will not be coming back to your resort because the price did not equal the level of service, restaurants, customer satisfaction, and friendliness to which a resort of this magnitude should have. Very poor experience.

The resort was clean, but that is where our review stops in regards to what we liked about staying at this location.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Waiting in line for food and breakfast buffet could be better.

Nashville, was awesome and the people at the Resort where very friendly . We will be back!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The staff was very in accommodating and not really great for communications relative to accommodations.

As a vacationaire, I felt taken for granted financially, and would not suggest this resort as a accommodating and personal quality type stay.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Construction Work inside and out side not being told a booking. Not being told to restaurant would be closed at stay.

Staff, Room, and Food. exceptionally good

• Exterior King or Queen Room

I have a few bites on my body. Not so many that I would be willing to call out a 4 star hotel that is highly rated on bed bugs. But have quite a few bites and am keeping track of them for the time being.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

So many hidden fees, resort fee, parking fee. You pay 390/night and still have to pay 29/night to park. It’s a little much.

Room was clean and staff was courteous and prompt. Great stay.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

I would say the small bathroom. Although it was clean and the shampoo and conditioner were slamming. Honestly thats the only thing I could think of. Great huh?

The bed most certainly was like a cloud! I loved it! I stayed in the Cascades and had a balcony room. I'm so glad that I upgraded because sleeping with the sound of waterfalls was magical. I sat out there every minute I could. I loved the free shuttle to the Mall and to the Grand Ole Opry. I didn't have to worry about traffic. The shops were fantastic. I found beautiful jewelry and the guys got cowboy hats. The bathroom is small but the room itself is huge! The Old Hickory Steakhouse was expensive but well worth the experience. Eating while watching the light show to music! Next day breakfast as the river rippled by. It was so tropical and I was so relaxed. Will never forget all the memories.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Rooms were not ready at check in time. Wasted about 2 hours at check in desk, leaving luggage with bell hop, coming back to get rooms assigned. Check in was not efficient.

Beautiful grounds, as grand as Hawaii or Vegas resorts. Wonderful breakfast buffet.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Delta Water shows-two scheduled shows did not “perform”. The ones that did however were AWESOME ❗️

Terrific facility!!!!!!! Love the plants and especially the waterfalls!!!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

On check the lady next to us was clearly agitated because she kept repeating the room rates she was quoted ($50.00 less than we were paying) and wasn't being understood somehow. Ordered room service. Got 1/2 beers instead of one. Missing baked potato from one dinner. Received after I called but both potatoes just warm - butter didn't melt. Told gentleman who delivered food but he did not offer to replace. Salmon was delicious as were the vegetables.

Ability to eat in room on the veranda. In doors. Beautiful gardens.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Room was disappointing. Same as comfort Inn for way less money

Fun to walk thru but that is all. Rooms were very disappointing...food was way over priced

• Exterior King or Queen Room

I am gluten free and found it a problem getting breakfast, if some of the Coffee shops had gluten free bread or rolls that would have been wonderful

The gardens and grounds are amazing we were staying for my husbands 60th it reached all our expectations and more. Especially the proximity to the Grand Old Opre

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Not enough information on property or help at front desk. Should have people walking around helping. The resort fee was ridiculous. Honestly the WiFi should be included and if you are going to charge 20 dollars resort fee for water in room I would rather have you charge me 2.00 bottle if I decide to use it. Should include shuttle service if people want to go over grand ole Opry not have that be resort fee. We penatalize the people that can walk or have their own car.

Beds were amazing!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

No chAirs in room to relax. No fan in bathroom. Size of bathroom. Coffee machine hidden. $20 for what you said it covered. Map hard to read...print to small! Staff asking how they can help. I told two and they avoided gather complaint in response!! Not sufficient concierge help and conflicting responses of a very poorly trained staff!!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The pool didn’t match the grandeur of the rest of the hotel. But they are in the process of building a super sized wave pool and water slides, so that will be amazing also.

This hotel was amazing! The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to help whenever there was a need. The ambience was beautiful and relaxing with waterfalls with lush vegetation all around. I can’t wait to come backand visit but this time for leisure and with family and friends.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

I thought the prices of parking, food and the room was a little high but I expected that. One other notable; this survey asks who I traveled with but does not have "spouse" as a selection to answer. I selected "partner" but was not comfortable with that selection because of how it could be interpreted. My beautiful wife is female, I am a male and we are married in the biblical sense. Please consider adding "spouse" as an option. By the way, we did not see any type of chapel for worship.

The resort has so many opportunities to be spoiled that we were unable to experience everything during our four day visit; but we tried! A truly wonderful experience for my wife and me. Thank you and cudo's to the entire staff who were always pleasant and helpful. We hope to return and would recommend this resort to anyone.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The view was of the under construction water park and the parking lot. The bathroom, while nicely done, has very little space to turn around for two average size people. The toilet is also of low end quality for a property that seems to want to project a higher standard. I have had far superior bathroom set ups in properties that charge far less. The rooms are much smaller than I am used to in the 4 star range. The 290 sq. ft. rms are less than the 350 to 500 sq. ft. rms I am used to. I know this is a trend but the bedding with a thick materialed comforter can leave you too cold or too hot a small blanket that can be turned down if needed seems more sensible. My wife and I travel quite a bit and have the means to travel at 4 and 5 star resorts around the World and the value at the Gaylord isn’t up to a 4 star rating for the price

The property was beautifully landscaped with many amenities to choose from. Their were many restaurants, shops, and things to see.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

spacious room with the extra furniture fit our needs perfectly. Lots of scenery and places to explore within the hotel itself. Last minute booking too and staff was super friendly.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Bathroom seemed a little outdated for the cost of the room. Place was extremely busy and that lead to long waits for Taxi's and other shuttle services.

Beds and WIFI were great. Slept really well. Staff was friendly (even thou they were swamped).

• Exterior King or Queen Room

See above... crowded eateries. No coffee in room. Parking lot encumbered by construction of water park. Getting out was problematic. Had to return rental car with flat tire from construction debris.

Convention goers clogged most eateries during meal times.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Our itemized bill at the end was very confusing (we had to prepay for the entire trip since we used booking.com), even the check-out person had trouble. It's still wrong and I'm going to have to make a call to get it cleared up. We only ate at the resort twice (charged it to our room) and paid for self parking, so it should have been quite simple. But when I got home there were about a dozen odd charges that I will have to sort through. That's my only complaint.

The property is beautiful and had a wonderful check-in staff and knowledgeable concierge. The food (especially the Cascade restaurant) had delicious food and wonderful waiters. The beds were comfortable. If you end up with a rainy day, you could spend an entire day indoors there and feel like you were still weren't missing out on anything!

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

The only thing that I was not happy with was the server we had at old hickery was not very friendly. And my $50.00 steak was tough.

The place is beautiful

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Most of the staff was very helpful and happy, however the host manager at the desk of the Cascade restaurant was not very pleasant and I know it's a difficult job as the restaurant was always very busy, but he needs to try and smile.

Food at the restaurants was very good. Rooms were a good size and the beds were comfortable, great picture on the tv, having internet was great too. Nice property to walk around. Weather was very cool for April, so being able to enjoy the outside inside with all the plants, flowers and waterfalls was really nice.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Waiting for check-in. We got there early and were promised a room within an hour and ended up waiting about 4 hours to get a room. The breakfast waiters were not very friendly and they wouldn't seat us until we had the whole party.

The bell service was very nice, the gardens were gorgeous, the breakfasts were very good but expensive, The water show was very good, the beds were comfortable and the view was beautiful, Thanks,

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Most of the hotel staff members are pleasant but they are from other countries and it's difficult to communicate with them. The hotel is beautiful, but way too expansive. It's very confusing to get around & we were sent to the wrong elevator therefore spending a long time trying to find our room. There are way too many ramps, & stair cases, not sure those that have difficulty walking will find it pleasurable.

Overall the hotel & the Greenery is Just Beautiful. The restaurants have very good food.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

We made reservations for three rooms with two queen beds and asked they were all together. We ended up with two rooms with two queens and one room with only a pull out couch and no bed. Also the rooms were all three on opposite ends of the huge property.

It was a beautiful facility!!

The room size for 4 people

I like the inside of Hotet but rooms were not up to par and the are small .i did not get the room I wanted according to booking.com and the hotel so I was not happy with that.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Paying 30 dollars a day for parking after booking a room for several days totaling almost 1000 dollars. Got a room with two queen beds instead of the king as requested.

Everything was great. Honey moon trip

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Room was dirty, found plastic baggies on our floor by the bed and there was makeup all over the bathroom sink

Beautiful place with a lot of different things to do

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

The restaurants all were pretty pricey which would be ok if the food tasted better. The food was not bad. It just didn’t match the price. The indoor pool wasn’t as clean as I would have liked it to be. There was hair and other peices of debris floating around that grossed me out after just a short swim with my family.

Very beautiful gardens all throughout the atriums. Our kids loved taking walks through the resort both during the day and at night. The rooms with the balconies facing the interior are worth the extra cost. We stayed for 3 night and I think that 2 would have been plenty. We did get a little bored toward the end with there not being much to to in the nearby vicinity. The addition of the new water park they are building would probably help that.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Unfortunately we were disappointed from the moment we checked in. The gentleman that checked us in was very matter of fact, not welcoming at all. We shopped in the “necessities” store and the gentleman that rung us out was incredibly rude to a gal that was looking for a size in a t-shirt. He wasn’t friendly to anyone. I expected to come into contact with folks that were happy and loved their job. I didn’t get that at this hotel. The value for the money was definitely not there. We definitely wished the Holiday Inn Express hadn’t been booked. If we come back to the Grand Ole Opry, we will be staying at the HIE.

The only positive about the hotel was the proximity to the Grand Ole Opry.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

This is a beautiful resort hotel! It would be wonderful if there was an all-inclusive package for the price, but we did receive breakfast vouchers by booking through booking.com, that was a huge bonus. Unless money is not an issue, you should be aware that the food in the resort is rather pricey. It's nice not to have to go out looking for food, but we ate some wonderful meals outside the resort that were not as pricey. We did chose to eat at the steakhouse our first night there and it was phenomenal but extremely expensive. The service was excellent. The food we ate there was very good. The atmosphere is great!

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

It was a parking nightmare ! Not enough parking with all the construction going on. You have a few select kids and younger adults that are interesting a water park? You have enough pools in the hotel to accommodate their needs without adding a water park. Had it been an amusement park , I could understand that.

The gardens were beautiful

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

The room hallways and the room had an unpleasant odor. We didn't having enough sleeping area for the people in the room. Our two teen age granddaughters had to sleep on a twin size rollaway bed. Not a comfortable night for them. We asked for 2 double beds and our room only had one double bed. They said it was king size but was smaller than our regular king at home. Wished I would have brought an air mattress.

It was a very elegant setting. The bed was comfortable.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The parking isn’t included in the hotel fee. I don’t feel that parking at the hotel should be an extra charge.

The accommodations were very clean and beautiful

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The room was not cleaned properly. The valet service was terrible !!! Overall customer service at food and beverage locations was not good.

The waitress Elsa at breakfast as awesome. The gardens are very nice. The boat trip was good.

• Parlor Room Queen Murphy Bed Only- Exterior

We were charged 50.00 more than bookings contracted

Bell hop was very informative . Breakfast sandwich should be served Should be served till 12 .

• Exterior King or Queen Room

The conservatory is one of the most beautiful man made structures I have had the pleasure to stay in. Maintained with pride and excellence, the climate created contributes to both serenity and clarity.

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

Everything closed pretty early and it was Saturday. I just wish a little more would have been open. I also got room service and the food was not very good at all.

I enjoyed all of the things the hotel has to offer. Walking around was a lot of fun. The gardens are beautiful. I enjoyed our garden room with a view!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Everything about the hotel was pricey, from the rate to the food to the ammenities. Hotel food was expensive and blah. Fridge in room was too small to even fit a to-go box in. Signage for many of the amenities like parking was poor & made things confusing. Hotel had lots to offer but finding out about it was difficult, they need a better brochure on all the things the hotel has to offer. Room alarm clock was broken & toilet seat rim was dirty & while i dont need a hotel to change my sheets each night i do expect either fresh towels or enough towels for 2 people to get through 2 days. For the rate they charged i felt they were skimpy on how well they took care of their guests. Indoor pool was aweful, 10,000 kids in a small pool filled with noodles, tubes & balls whizzing past your head but that should be better once they open their new water park in the fall.

Hotel had lots to offer, if you could find it all. Room was comfortable. Gardens were beautiful.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

In baggage claim they broke a few of bottles of our wine and our room was dirty. Notified management and we were compensated immediately for the wine and housekeeper showed up too. Just like every company, understaffed and busy. Every thing turned out ok just a little inconvenient.

Beautiful place. We have stayed here in the past several times. Every time we go the service and areas are a little bit dirtier, overcrowded and expensive. For the “service” fees and resort fees service is slow and sloppy. I continue to go because it’s truly a beautiful place. Free shuttles allow you to explore Nashville!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Room not cleaned until after 5pm. $30 to park. Felt like everything was very expensive.

Beautiful grounds, comfortable room, many shops and restaurants

• Interior King or Queen Room - Atrium View

The hotel is not designed well for older people. Having to walk forever to reach the pickup points for the shuttle was rediculous. Also, inside the atriums there should be directional signs for rooms. Those signs were only available in the halls. Coming back at 10:30 after going on the riverboat cruise and getting drenched in a storm and having to wander the whole atrium before finding the right hallway is not good. My mom is 72 and she was exhausted. There are numerous signs everywhere else, a few in the atrium pointing to rooms would be helpful!

• Exterior King or Queen Room

I didn’t like the $29. a day self parking charge nor the added 17.5 Vat charge that was unexpected and delivered at check out. All the bar drinks underwent a Sin tax. Too many fees and taxes almost doubled the cost of our stay.

The atmosphere was fabulous. It’s walking distance from the Grand Ole Opry and the Opry mall. The restaurants within the resort were excellent with a lot of variety.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

No microwave in room. Beds were not comfortable. For the price of the room I feel like parking should be free. Especially with the resort fee.

Property was beautiful. Staff was friendly. Room service was good.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Staff at registration were messing up reservations. Did not have correct rooms for me despite me having called, twice, ahead of time the day of my arrival and at arrival. Was going to put my children and I in separate buildings. The woman next to me was given a room where it was already occupied by three people. The staff had the audacity to ask if she had asked the people in the room their names.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

As soon as we arrived, the person st check in try to walk us up to a room that cost $100 more than the $259 for a better location. When we declined the offer the level of service declined. The parking was$28 a day but it was inconvenient. We could not park in all lots so we had to walk long distances to the hotel, the road construction prevented us from exiting and we had to walk through all the smokers. Smokers everywhere including in room next to us.

It was a beautiful place. The atriums were peaceful and stunning.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Waiting in lines seemed to not be able to efficiently serve the crowd, too long wait to eat and 2 places we went to had run out of a lot of food

The atmosphere was great, loved the hotel just beautiful

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Shouldn't charge customers to park per day per room. Had two rooms but one car. Rooms cost enough so didn't understand why the extra $20 per room, per night for Resort tax

Bed was very comfortable, room clean. Very quiet, no hall traffic could be heard.

• Exterior King or Queen Room

Thought it was priced a bit to high epescially for parking too!

The rooms the staff and the scenes! We did not eat there so can't answer about the food!

Browse Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center traveller photo gallery