Reviews of Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center 4 stars

#109 of 486 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Ok
    • King or Queen Room

Parking was a big issue drove around several times to find a space every time you came back from somewhere. Also I was on 5th floor and kids running up and down hall ways at 130 am making all kinds of noise laughing and screaming.

Really nice place

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I had a fantastic stay in Orlando
    • King or Queen Room

The fridge in the bedroom sometimes makes a lot of noise. And the rooms aren't soundproof.

It's a beautiful hotel/resort to stay at if you are in Orlando for business. It's pricey, but it's worth the money. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff is very helpful, and pleasant. There are a few restaurants and facilities inside the resort so you don't need to go out, especially if you don't travel with a vehicle.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Food at several venues within the Gaylord was disappointing...
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Food at several venues within the Gaylord was disappointing since my last visit in May. The building of the new parking garage was an inconvenience to parking a great distance from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Many things to do for kids with different ages.
    • King or Queen Room

Surprise to see the pool bar closing so early (like 7 pm). Valet pickup wait was too long (close to 30 min). Next time I’ll self park.

Many things to do for kids with different ages. Pool was so much fun for everyone.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Anoying
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium view - Emerald Bay

For smokers terrible Adult pool should have section for smoking. You have a section there nobody uses and you could make that smoking so as a cigar smoker I could relax and enjoy instead of feeling like an outcast and have to go stand outside.

Property is beautiful

Perfect Staycation
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The restaurant menus were a little bit limited so we went off property - but location was good so it was very easy to get somewhere else.

When we checked in and went up to our room, we realized that they didn't give us a balcony which is what we booked - we called the front desk and they rectified right away, came up with new keys to our new room with 2 balconies. View was great, adult pool was relaxing & the service was great. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean & spacious.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Birthday Trip

The pillows

The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Our atrium view was beautiful. Also the pool, koi pond and grounds were nice to stroll through.

It was great!
    • King or Queen Room

They should serve beer by the pitcher at the sports bar. What proper sports bar doesn't serve beer by the pitcher.

I liked the food, the ambiance. I liked the indoor nature feel. The service and kindness of the staff.

From check in, Emily was fantastic!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

From check in, Emily was fantastic! We commented on our walk to the room one of the best check in experiences we have ever had! The resort was clean, staff all extremely friendly and ready to help in any way. For our three day stay we found no reason to leave the property with the wide array of restaurants and amenities!

First Time Experience
    • King or Queen Room

A little sticker shock with resort fees and taxes, valet/self parking fees and taxing on that. On site restaurants are somewhat pricey but you’re paying for the ambiance and experience. Initially we were “upgraded” to a hospitality suite due to lack of rooms even after confirmed reservations, however, this “upgraded” room came with a Murphy bed and thin mattress-quite uncomfortable. We were moved to another room the next day which didn’t have all the upgrades of the suite. Our second view of the pool area was overlooking the pool and Disney’s nightly fireworks. So a little give ants take.

This property is beautiful! Atrium area very refreshing and the garden view is very relaxing. Pool area is one of the best I’ve seen especially for children. Very clean, staff were very attentive. Property is quite large !

The pool, the food, and the customer service was spectacular.
    • King or Queen Room

Everything is awesome so nothing.

The pool, the food, and the customer service was spectacular. Yes, it’s pricey, but worth it. This place will not only please you, but it will amaze you!

Just ok
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Room was not ready at check in time, housekeeping walked into our room before checkout without knooking or apologizing. The cleaning guy started at 7am below our room to slam chairs on the deck of the boatstyle restaurant having his headset on and ignorieng everyone......

The design of the Resort and the guy at the waveboard facility who took great care of our soon during his first lesson

Disappointing at best.
    • King or Queen Room

Our room was filthy. We checked in late and was to tired to do anything about it. We also asked for a king bed, which they offered. We found two queen beds in our room once we arrived. This was a highly rated hotel and received excellent reviews. I just don’t understand why the room was so filthy dirty. This was a getaway for my wife and I, so it was very disappointing.

The facility was amazing.

Turned into little Disney.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Overcrowded, check in horrific except the desk clerk, parking for non valet horrible, pools overcrowded, food exorbitant price, not as clean as previous stays, noisy, will not go back..been our go to for anniversaries, but no more..turned into disney junior.

Pool area for the kids was nice.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

In rooms that state queen beds actually have queen beds not full , and have soft mattress or more comfortable ones .Too many hidden taxes and fees at the end of stay .

Pool area for the kids was nice.

Beautiful resort and will definitely book again
    • King or Queen Room

The only thing I didn't like was during part of my stay, the hotel occupancy dropped down for 3 days before another conference started so most of the shops closed and the restaurants so only the bar "Wreckers" was available for the family to eat at or room service.

The beds with the pillows were extremely comfortable. The room seemed very clean and the housekeeping staff would have the room cleaned by lunch time. Both pools were outstanding and the instructor John at the wave flow rider was awesome. He actually took the time to instruct each rider how to do it instead of everyone just trying and failing. I will definitely recommend this hotel to people and come back myself again.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Beds were comfy and room very clean.
    • King or Queen Room

The layout of the hotel and conference center was very confusing. Parking is extremely far from the rooms. I had to drag my luggage all over the place to figure out where I was going. Bar staff at Moors very unfriendly. Acted like you were burdening them with your business.

Beds were comfy and room very clean. Like the double sink vanity.

Overall it was nice. But more details need to be said.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The pool was over crowded and no one got to enjoy any of the time they spent there. Also, my children did not love that the pool was salt water. And some of the amenities that we went to enjoy we could not. The water surfing did not specify that anyone 18 and younger could not use that amenity. My kids were devastated.

The atrium in the middle of the hotel was incredible. It was like a little city in there.

Very unhappy!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The staff was not friendly at all. I requested a crib and they brought me a duvet. I told the bellboy i had requested a crib not a duvet and his answer was, “this is a mattress to us,” he was referring to the duvet. Very disappointing. The receptionist was not far from the tree. When I requested a small mattress for one of my kids she insisted that they did not offered that service. After asuring her that I had stayed in their property before and that the hotel had provided me with a kids mattress she decided to inquire with her manager to come back and tell me I was right.

The property is beautiful. The garden is amazing and the pool are is wonderful. They closed the pool when I was there because of the weather, but it wasn’t even raining

Unsatisfied.
    • King or Queen Room

Room was avarage at best and could not open windows. No balcony for my room. Asked if we could be changed to a different room due to view and they said yes at a 40 dlls upcharge. Hotel was not even full which made it even more upsetting that we could not be changed to a different room without putting up more money. Our first day my kids could not use the water slides due to weather. Waste of money imo.

The pool area is too tiny for so many room there were a lot...
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The pool area is too tiny for so many room there were a lot of people also no all amenities is included in the price you need to pay for use a part of the pool and you have to pay for the parking and all parking spot are too tiny too. The bed was uncomfortable and make noises i couldn't sleep good the towels in the bedroom has a bloodstain was the worst hotel that I stayed in my life

Since type of compensation, it may not sound like a big...
    • King or Queen Room

We noticed a Strang smell in the room but couldn't figure out why, when my wife went to make a cup of coffee we found the smell. The inside of the coffee maker was clogged with rotted milk, and smelled terrible.. We called the front desk and they informed up the would be up with a new machine and to removed the rotted milk... An hour later no one showed up so we put the machine with rotted milk outside our door and headed out for the evening only to return and find the machine still sitting there and now stinking up the hallway. Finally when room serves made the rounds they took it. It was very unpleasant experience

Since type of compensation, it may not sound like a big deal but it was very annoying to have to deal with

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Excellent!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Beds could of been a little more softer.

Gorgeous hotel! Staff very attentive to whatever your needs. Food was very good. Prices are expected for a resort style hotel like this. I would definitely stay again. Hopefully around Christmas time.

Will not be going back.
    • King or Queen Room

Horrible staff. Deplorable servIce.

Nothing. Worst hotel with the worst staff. Pools closed almost the entire time and we got a view of the parking lot. No accommodations whatsoever!

The valet and baggage claim at checkout needs tweaking.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The valet and baggage claim at checkout needs tweaking. Not sure if the rain caused the hour long wait or if that is normal on Sunday afternoon. Glad I didn’t have a plane to catch.

The most relaxing and beautiful resort.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The price in the restaurant and where they hold 75.00 on your credit card then its take two to three days for them to release it.

Everything about the resort. The resort and room very clean. Bed very comfortable. The people are wonderful. Very helpful. The pool was very relaxing. I hope I get to stay again. I absolutely love it there. Would recommend this resort to everyone. High marks here.

Convenient location.
    • King or Queen Room

Not knowing about the Additional resort fees and high parking fee in addition to the prepaid hotel fees.

Convenient location. Much to do when pool was open.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

It was a nice atmosphere to escape to!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The beds, queen especially.

We loved the property, shopping and restaurants!! Everyone there was really nice and enjoyable!! The pool was amazing!! The only negative thing was the beds. We were supposed to get a king but got queen instead. Wasn't really comfortable.

What can I say??? Let's just say we didn't want to...
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Only negative thing I have to say is that they need more people at the reception. The check in lines are huge and only 3 employees attending all of them. And also the pool side servers tend to care more for the people that rents the cabanas, it took me 45 minutes to be able to get the attention of 1 of them.

What can I say??? Let's just say we didn't want to leave and I am counting the days to be able to go back. Beautiful hotel, great staff.

Staff are wonderful.
    • King or Queen Room

Just disappointing, hotel does not seem to be managed well. Sad because over lunch we were all discussing all the minor improvements that could be make it a really great place to stay.

Staff are wonderful. However, the hotel appears to be geared toward conference attendees. Not really clean. They were apologetic about our room because we took pictures and moved us immediately.

It was too loud.
    • King or Queen Room

It was too loud. Every night and morning you could hear so much noise. Another negative was the water park, we stayed on a weekend and it was so packed and there was nowhere to sit. We fond out they sell day passes, so that was a turn off.

It was ok but far better options in the area.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Facilities, namely the pool simply not big enough to provide a nice experience for the vast quantity of guests. I would go so far as to describe the kids (main) pool area as unpleasant as a result. The main slide was also closed for the duration of our stay. Parking very expensive and we were not advised the price on checking in ($33 per day for valet).

Bedrooms were nice.

Relaxing,fun,enjoyable
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

maybe the time to check in I think should be earlier for the money we are paying I requested to check out late and it wasn’t possible they told me at 12 but keys stop working at eleven that was very frustrating other than that everything was perfect

Everything was so beautiful peaceful the staff were so nice and friendly

This is our second visit to this fantastic hotel!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

This is our second visit to this fantastic hotel! It ticks every box for comfort and beauty, with so many things to do in the hotel itself, you feel almost guilty leaving during the day to visit the parks!

Beauty but $$$$$$
    • King or Queen Room

Found stay cheaper on another site. Booking.com or hotel was unable to help reduce price nor comp anything. Restaurants were very pricey, wait staff was slow, waited 30 min for my change. got kick out of pool area cause my teenager ( 15 ) was just sitting just sitting with me. ( I get it was adult pool but wasn’t causing a ruckus ) Wreckers sport bar back patio was so trashed. No service out there.

It was beautiful inside- Nice sitting areas to relax and have coffee. best part of stay was the escape tour- those ladies did an amazing job so fun worth the $15 a person. Enjoyed the light show -God Bless America

One day our rooms did not get cleaned then we requested...

One day our rooms did not get cleaned then we requested towels two times at 9:30 pm and 10 pm and then again at 11:30 pm. They knocked on our door at 1:30 am and we did not answer. It was too late and by that time the kids were asleep. The next morning woke up to open our door and our towels were laying on floor outside our room. Ridiculous.

My son didn’t want to leave!
    • King or Queen Room

There is only one thing i did not like. It was just my son and I visiting (my son is 7 years old) and we went down to the pool around 10:15 am and all of the full lawn chairs were already taken. People saved them for hours just threw towels on them. At one point there were o ly 10 people actually sitting in them and the rest were just saved. I don’t know why the resort does t have more of those chairs. I didn’t need to sit in the front but I just wanted to be able to put my feet up while my son was playing with a friend he met. Most of the chairs were empty for hours. Th Other than that everything g was awesome!

I loved everything! It was beautiful, friendly, my son didn’t want to leave the hotel! He loves the pool!

The beds
    • King or Queen Room

There is too many things to write about what went wrong so I will list them: P.S. this was my first and last stay 1) An hour for Valet 2) An HOUR WAIT TO CHECK IN 3) Room was small no refrigerator- all Hilton hotels have fridges 4) the water area was rusted but the amenities are nice right? Absolutely not. 5) Everything was WAY OVERPRICED. That’s not my opinion check other reviews 6) Elevators were super slow. Had to wait for a minimum of 3 elevator runs before catching an elevator 7) No stairs- Isn’t there a code violation in regards to this? How would you get all these people out in case of a fire? The stairs being inaccessible to guests is ridiculous. 8) 4 star hotel- 2 star service. I expect if I pay for a hotel that the service exceed the amenities. I heard many employees complaining of fellow employees not doing their jobs. That tells me it is not an ideal place to work which in turn affects the service. 9) You cannot provide a face lift to a resort and slap a 4 star review on it. Shame on you Marriot your service and our experience was very sub par

The beds

We loved the atriums!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The only disappointment was the water slides. They were not working due to maintenance for Saturday and Sunday. Our big kids really were super disappointed because this was one of our main reasons for booking there

We loved the atriums! The pools and the kiddie water play were great!

Wonderful getaway!
    • King or Queen Room

The only thing I didn’t like was most of the restaurants and bars inside the resort closed before midnight. This resort is a “mini” city!

This resort was more than I expected. Close to all attractions, but if you are going to relax the resort is all you need! I will be going back!

Beautiful resort.
    • King or Queen Room

The parking and resort fees.

We loved the beautiful trees and plants. The girls enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Hopefully next time we visit the hotel, the big water slide will be open. The parking should be free and the resort fee should be included in the room fee.

Not worth the money however we made the best of it as a family.
    • King or Queen Room

The valet was hectic and we waited a long time. The check in line also took a long time. It was a very crowded. I was told I could not get a 12:00 checkout. The lady who checked in after me was given a 12:00 check out. The weather was terrible so we didn't get to experience the kids water play area until the next day and it opens at 10am (why not earlier?) and checkout was a firm 11am. We made the best of it and the kids got to play on it for 30 minutes. The bed pillows were horrible and only two per bed, why not four? I woke up with a sore neck, my husband a sore back. Not worth the money at all. Caribe Royale is much better and more than half the cost.

I like the water play area and movies playing at the pool, however 10am-7pm isn't a great span. Check in is 4pm, checkout is 11.

WELL WORTH IT!!!!
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The bed was a bit hard on my bad back.

Absolutely astonishing!!!! The balcony view from our Everglades room took my wife's breathe away, and the kids went bananas for the water park here..It's the perfect get away. # 1 Vacation resort for the whole family.

Booked a room along with a number of other family members...
    • King or Queen Room

Booked a room along with a number of other family members specifically for a child’s birthday at the water park. When booking the room we saw that the website said check-in was at 4pm which was fine. Before arriving to the resort we called to see if we could get an earlier check in and they said that we could check in any time after 3 okay cool. So we arrive to the resort around 3:30 everyone “checks-in” together so that the entire family could have rooms in close vicinity. They tell us at the desk that none of the rooms are ready but they’ll send us a text when they are it should only be about 30-45 mins. Ok fine, an hour goes by, 2 hours go by and no one in the family has received a text that their room was ready at this time it is now almost 6pm so I return to the desk to ask what’s going the clerk then tells me that NONE of the rooms had been cleaned yet and thats what we were waiting not only that she also proceeded to tell us that it will be another hour and a half to two hours before our rooms are ready before our rooms are ready. At this point I’m irritate one because the staff failed to communicate that there was a delay in room cleanings and two because all of the water activities were shut down from the time we arrived at 3:30 until 8pm due to “lightning” that had stopped around 4pm there were clear skies from then on. Needless to say we didn’t get into a room until around 7:30 3+ hours after the OFFICAL check in time. It took valet 2 hours to bring our luggage to the room not only that they charged us for valet parking and self parking for one night! How I don’t know. Overall I would probably never book here again our entire experience was horrible the kids only got to enjoy the pool and not the water park because it was shut down from the time we arrived. We asked for later check out due to getting into our rooms 3+ hours later than we were supposed to however they refused our request.

Very nice & comfortable.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

I asked the extra blanket & towels it took 90 minuets to get it & I have to call three times.

Very nice & comfortable. Just price little bit high. I could got it cheaper other hotel but I had a friends were staying there.

For the first time ever we also saw cockroach in the hallway our family has stayed there a lot
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Business convention is going on in the closing of restaurants to accommodate them so we wanted to order room service and we had no menu in our room it just took too much time to get our dinner and when you have children who need to eat it’s just a little frustrating

Location is great

It's nice but overly priced.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The fact that the pool and swim areas are made for either children 10 and under or adults 18 and over that was disappointing to my 12 and 15 year old. They couldn't swim in a 3 ft pool or be in the actual 5ft pool which is for we 8 or older. They could only slide slides and the flow Rider which really is not a 30 minute experience because they had to share it with 3 other ppl so it was 10 minutes each roughly which was also disappointing. Waiting for food poolside was horrible, to even catch someone is 45 minutes plus then to get them again is another 45 minutes plus. For the convenience fees charged it was not at all worth the cost.

The bed comfort and view from our room 6345. Also the staff in housekeeping and front desk were very nice.

they lied to me.
    • King or Queen Room

they lied to me. They said I had $25 credit to spend in their overpriced marketplace, I bought two sandwiches (!) then they charged my card saying that I had no credit because I had not booked directly. They told me THREE TIMES I could spend those $25!

Very disappointed needs major cosmetic facelift
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Needs alot of cosmetic facelift work. Worn out carpet, stained & old faded wallpaper, paint needed, plants need help w/needed replanting, wildlife appear underfed..they should not act that way. No seating in room but a desk chair? Linens past ready for replacement. Very disappointed w/restaurant selections & both meals had hair in food. This location not even close to Texas facility.. Cant recommend w/the enormous amount of other options in Orlando.

Visually attractive until u get closer.

Never went because my kids got sick.
    • King or Queen Room

I emailed the property the day before we were supposed to check in to cancel because both of my son’s ( 1 year old and 3 year old) got the fever and had ear infections. I still haven’t heard back from the property and they charged me the full amount. Also, I offered to provide a drs note, but no one responded.

Never went because my kids got sick. Emailed the property and I still haven’t heard back and they also charged me full price for my room.

We enjoyed they stay and are most likely to come back.
    • King or Queen Room

The staff was amazing. The hotel is beautiful and there was plenty of activities for the kids in the pool area for the summer fest. My kids enjoyed the resort and would love to come back. I recommend this resort anytime.

Resort was beautiful but rooms were plain and not what i imagined.
    • King or Queen Room

I was impressed with the rooms and the fact that we had to pay for self park and valet. There wasn’t anymore parking in self park so we had no other choice but to use valet. I don’t see how someone that’s staying at the hotel wouldn’t have a place to park their car without being charged... even after already spending quite a bit of money per night on the room. We requested a king and got two queens that should even be considered queen since it was much smaller. Very dissatisfied with the beds. The fridge was very very loud and we had to keep positioning it a certain way for it to not make noise. I expected more from the rooms. The neighborhood was the best part.

Walking and neighborhood. It was clean and the landscaping was outstanding.

Not really worth the money
    • King or Queen Room

Employee checking us in told us that we had only reserved one night, when in fact it was two, and when we showed him, was rather rude about it. Housekeeping told us that we needed to get out of our room to check out, when we had one day left. We thought all of this was strange and left a bad taste in our mouths for a hotel that certainly isn’t cheap. Also found it sort of strange that many of the little nozzles in the shower head were clogged, making it seem like things get cleaned, but not very well.

The hotel is very neat inside. It was nice to explore and we enjoyed the atmosphere. We used the shuttle to Disney (just a warning though - check shuttle times before you go because we should have and were disappointed that it didn’t run all day, just a few select times) and got to the Magic Kingdom within fifteen minutes. Hotel is very close to lots of things, and there are restaurants inside if you don’t want to leave.

One of my favorite places.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

The Frozen yogurt shop wasn’t open on Sunday morning.

One of my favorite places. Rates vary during different seasons. This is a must see. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. Just absolutely love it here.

Pool manager was very accommodating since the pool...
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Pool was closed first day and night even after the lightning coverage was over

Pool manager was very accommodating since the pool restaurant was closed so to weather

Walking around seeing the gators.
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Prices of restaurants.. way to expensive for a buffet especially breakfast which is something so standard. Even room service..they charged you $4 for a can of coke.... A CAN OF COKE

Walking around seeing the gators. The rooms were nice as well.

Best of the best
    • King or Queen Room

Everything the resort has everything you're looking for. You don't have to leave the resort for anything.

This property has things for the kids to see and great places for the adults to drink and eat.

Average stay -- would not go back.
    • King or Queen Room

The hotel was really crowded and there seems to be very few restaurants open late for dinner. Similar, breakfast was either very expensive and fixed, or at the internal Starbucks - there was no in-between. We found the staff to lack flexibility -- for instance with respect to late checkout with my pregnant friend, or their ability to plug your phone at the pool area, answers were simply no. Hotel staff should be looking to accommodate guests as much as possible. The effort here was zero.

This is a resort with big pools, and lots of space. One of the big plus was the free shuttle to Disney since we were coming for that purpose. Overall I would say it is a convenient hotel to that aim.

Relaxing
    • King or Queen Room

The hotel was great no problem although Always try to review the bills when ur checking out. While with booking.com it was very unpleasant they had a totally different rate and i end up paying a 50$ difference because they couldn’t fix it. Very upset

Everything in the hotel was great.

The hotel was great.
    • King or Queen Room

What I didn’t like is booking.com had a different rate that what I thought I was paying for and literally spent over 2 hours going back and forth about the rate and nothing got resolved. :-(. Very disappointed

Everything was great. Will definitely come back.

Mostly everything at the property was great.
    • King or Queen Room

22$ a night for parking on top of the room charge, was extra money for the surf spot, and one of the slides is closed.

Mostly everything at the property was great.

It was over all vy
    • King or Queen Room

The staff was not as helpful as they should have been. Disney shuttle was very unreliable to return to the hotel. Hotel wanted to charge me a higher price than the booking reservation price and said they could not honor what booking said the price was

The pool was wonderful and the food was delicious

the problem with fraudulent charges on my card after i paid cash for my stay was not good
    • King or Queen Room

same as above bad stay due to charges made on my credit card that where not authorized by me at property my stay was paid in full and arrived at my home and called bank due to fraudulent charges I found on my bank card by hotel just under 100 dollars still waiting for call back from hotel to resolve this matter (sad)

well I arrived my room was ready I paid in cash when I arrived they had my card information for incidentals I checked ou the following day in person was told there where no incidentals I never purchased anything at the property when I arrived at my home I called my bank and there where two pending charges on my card I told my bank that I paid I cash had to call hotel and on phone no one could explain why the two charges totaling just under 100 doollars were billed to my bank card and I'm still waiting for a call back from hotel or email to resolve this matter well that made my trip a bad one thank you

I wasn’t impressed
    • King or Queen Room

The room was small the beds were hard. Only two pillows on each bed to lay on. The wallpaper was coming off in the bathroom.

The atrium on the inside was beautiful.

Comfortable.
    • King or Queen Room

Need more kid friendly and reasonably priced restaurants It’s about time for some renovations. Should offer military discounts on rooms and handicap parking.

The atmosphere was unbelievable
    • King or Queen Room

No where really to get a good breakfast we went to a buffet to find out they were closed to get ready for lunch

The atmosphere was unbelievable Loved the room and it's views Great hotel great location

Beautiful property, rooms need some upkeep.
    • King or Queen Room

The room itself could defiantly use a deep clean when we finally went to lay down for the night we realized one of the pillows had blood on it we brought it to front desk and there didnt seem to be much of a concern. The bathroom also had a little mold form under the water faucet and soap holder along with hair from last guest around the back of the the toliet by the tub the the mirror wasnt properly cleaned and the floor boards had a layer of dust forming.

Beautiful property with so much to do and look at.

The over all stay was great
    • King or Queen Room with Atrium View

Lot of the restaurant were closed, had to go off site to get food. Few of the water slides at the pool were closed so kids could not use.

Love the overall grounds

for the most part it was a pleasant trip.
    • King or Queen Room

unfortunately I found it very expensive to feed my family . It would of been better if we could of had a place that was more budget friendly.

I loved how it looked my kids were happy and kept very busy

Not happy. This was a weekend getaway for me and my husband for the first time ever
    • King or Queen Room

Beds were horrible. I asked for a king bed and I was given 2 queen beds. I wasn’t told there was a daily resort fee nor a daily parking fee. That hotel is very expensive to begin with and on top they added all these hidden fees and they didn’t tell me at time of check in. For what I spent there I could have stayed inside Disney and get a better service.

I liked nothing

Beautiful resort with a great staff. Kids especially loved the alligator pond.
    • King or Queen Room

The hallways were really noisy after 9 p.m. which was a little annoying as it took the kids longer to settle down and fall asleep at the end of the day.

Nice experience to stay in a 4 star hotel.
    • King or Queen Room

This resort was very pricey but there should be more amenities included within the price. For an example; parking per day and a continental breakfast should be offered for all guests. There were no mini refrigerators or microwaves available for usage in the rooms.

I liked the amenities that were offered through this resort. The adult pool as well waterslides for the kids were very nice.

It was an average stay nothing outstanding
    • King or Queen Room

Parking expense - already paying for room - free breakfast would have been nice- confusing layout of rooms/elevators- Parking long walks to car.

Clean- convenience to personal function- expensive for quality

Hidden fees disappointed me and because of that I will never return
    • King or Queen Room

Hidden fees when I pay for a room I shouldn't have over 50 dollars in hidden fees 33 a day for parking is rodiculous plus a 22 dollar resort fee that's a joke ur place is nice but I don't like to think Iam paying one price for a room then you come up with all these fees my room price should include everything the fact I have to pay to park is a joke and I will never stay at your resort again because of it. I will say Disney resorts don't even pull that on you. Tighten up nobody likes hidden fees

Staff was excellent the place was beautiful great job

The Pool Bar Closed at 5:00pm on Wednesday and at 4:00pm on...
    • King or Queen Room

The Pool Bar Closed at 5:00pm on Wednesday and at 4:00pm on Thursday...For a resort hotel that is very poor form. Really hacked me. We counted and there were 30 to 40 people at the adult pool. All they needed was a bar tender to make it work.