Reviews of Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center 4 stars

#5 of 17 hotels in Grapevine

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

How is this place 4 stars
    • Deluxe King Suite

Requests for room restock of supplies never met fully. Restaurants were disappointing for the price, expected a lot better food.

Deluxe Suite was nice but nothing special. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Wonderful except for the dinner
    • Deluxe King Suite

Booked in at The Old Hickory for dinner, the restaurant was cold, we sat at a table with air blowing directly on us so when our food arrived which was served in cold plate it went cold very fast. For a restaurant charging these kind of prices I expected something better

Loved the room, bed, location, facilities It was our 21st wedding anniversary

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

It was very private.
    • Standard Room

All of except the charges at the Valet Parking. You don't need to do sneaking dishonest things to make money.

It was very private. We like that. The bed was great. Food excellent. The Valet Parking is a ripe. $31.00 per day turned into $186.00. was not told ever trip to the truck you get RIP OFF.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Great except my Spa day. It was my birthday went home early displeased and disappointed.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

The Spa charged too much and did not let me know in advanced how much 2 massages was about $400.00 just as much as the room or more. Very displeased with not being informed of the charges in advance. In Arkansas I can get two massages for 150-180 dollars tops. Very displeased with charges and only gave me 30.00 back.

Food and comfort was great..

Loved it! Will stay again and again. My family lives close by.

Breakfast options

I just wish there were more options for breakfast. The buffet is too pricey for breakfast. The coffee shop doesnt really have enough selection.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Nice place. Expensive.
    • Standard Room

There was VERY LOUD tile cutting going on outside my elevator in the atrium. Hold your ears loud. I am sure the cutting could have been done outside or with quieter equipment.

The facilities are beautiful. The room was nice. The bed was comfortable. I like the availability of gluten free choices in the conference center.

High price / high value
    • Standard Room

Price. Too many fees (some don’t make sense). Why $20 resort fee? What’s that ? I thought I was already paying for that. Spa added an extra $40 to the fee I was quoted. Why? It’s a money grab at the end

Character fits Texas

Pricey stay in a lovely hotel

Nothing,

Unfortunately we only stayed for one night so we did not use any of the facilities such as spa or the pool or even the restaurants. The room was lovely and spacious. The front desk person was very nice and efficient.

Absolute best ever for the region families or couples, It was it ALL
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

less money on resort fee or some kind of coupon or bonus for parking cost, lets add a beach and a marina boat ride in lights for everyone!

Review: BEDS were great , clean meticulous, and showers awesome clean , staff was sooo nice and respectful and bell men were awesome , valet was nice and fast overall , great!!! waterpark and club all included , the drivers in the trames was awesome and sweet and fun with the disco lights were the best , the atrium is beautiful, and landscaping so pretty, I have to say I haven't stayed a hotel with as many wonderful qualities --only thing missing is a beach area which i think should be made by the lake and the marina area -- that would be tops and fullfill anyone wanting a beach stay in the middle of dallas with family or couple fun desired!!!

Just okay, kind of regret spending so much for a mediocre stay.
    • Standard Room

Tried Texan Station and it was probably less than average. The food was OK but really not great. You pay $20 a day for 2 water bottles and regular WiFi, on top of the very expensive room as it is. Came on the wrong weekend when it was packed with tons of kids. I would say for the price point, you’d have a more luxurious stay at another luxury hotel in Dallas. It felt very below average for what I was expecting.

The shuttle to downtown grapevine was very useful. Many more food options at better price points and plenty of shops.

Room was too small.
    • Standard Room

Room was too small. The first room they check me into has a view a parking lot😡 The second room had partial view but had to pay a ridicules upgrade fee. I had a better experience at the regular Marriott hotels.

Fun for adults and kids
    • Standard Room

Stay tends to be a little pricey for stay with kids when you add in meals, beverages, etc.

My daughter always enjoys Summerfest. We especially liked the Vineyard Tower with the view to the fireworks on Friday night.

Awesome experience
    • Standard Room - Partial Atrium View

Riverwalk Cantina restaurant my hosts Henry and Salativa Hernandez was excellent and very polite hosted. I Would go back for them servers they made night and my morning a great experience.

Half and Half
    • Standard Room

Upon check in, we weren't explained as to where the room was exactly, and we had never been there, so the map provided didn't help, so we were lost throughout the hotel for a while until some staff member helped. That was irritating and exhausting. I didn't like that I was on hold for nearly 15 minutes in my room, trying to get the front desk. Also I went down to the front desk to request towels and the lady told me, I needed to go upstairs and press the smiley face on my telephone. Huh? I told her, no because it took 15 minutes to get that line and so since I'm already at the front desk, can I please have towels. She then told me to ask the bell station. Also confusing. I've worked for Hotels for over 11 years. I didn't ask for the manager, because I had my children with me. If they can get that part together, it would be fine. The price was a bit high for 1 night, but it's a big hotel and it was Saturday.

The smurf show was nice, also the Paradise Lagoon was really a great summer place. The beds were clean. My favorite thing was the shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, the smell was great. The shower where you could sit was great and the lake view was nice.

That people flocked around the entrance smoking and every...
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

That people flocked around the entrance smoking and every time you went by to get to the parking garage there was always 20 people standing around smoking and you smelt like smoke by the time you got to the parking garage. They need to move the smoking patio to a location in the back of the hotel not in the front of the hotel. It doesn’t look very attractive and inviting to see this at this type of a hotel and resort. Makes the place look like a bingo hall.

Clean, well run interesting experience; very good for families with kids.
    • Standard Room

After three days it felt a little strange being inside; almost too environmentally controlled; thus this property is good for a short stay or one with a combination of on and off-property activities.

The conditioned indoor space is a great way to travel in the heat of summer. The associated water park is clean and right sized for smaller kids. The landscaping was very well maintained.

Stayed here for 3 days cost a lot of money fr an unpleasant stay.
    • Standard Room

I woke up the first morning to maintenance working on the suite across from mine 8am on Monday. When asked if thi wild be going on for my entire stay they would not answer. Went to the waterpark asked and the services was aweful.

The beds were very comfortable. Great location to airport, mall and downtown Grapevine.

Amazing Property under the same roof as the Convention Center
    • Standard Room

I don't like when there isn't a trash can near the toilet for females. Another minor inconvenience was the fact there wasn't a dresser to unpack my clothes into. They have everything you need at this resort so it's hard to make yourself get out and see the city.

Very convenient to the convention center. Loved having 2 sinks in the bathroom with the toilet behind a separate door. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Food at the Texan Station restaurant was delicious! It was a small menu with great variety. Being able to visit the waterpark free is a nice bonus and the shuttle was almost immediate to and from the park. (it's a very short ride too)

Super comfy bed and pillows.
    • Executive King Suite

I agree with others about parking fees should be included or apart of resort fees since anyone else visiting can validate parking with receipt from dining at one of the restaurants. 2 of the restaurants were reservation only.

Super comfy bed and pillows. Very clean everywhere! Loved the balcony views and there was so much to do for kids and adults. The water park was a lot bigger than expected with the lazy river and zip line. Food at patio grill at the water park was very good. Prices as expected for a Resort.

Not bad
    • Standard Room

Food service was poor and waited forever with reservations. The selection of food here is not great and over priced. I love good food and it was not here. At the swimming park we order my son food and he never recieved it.

It was easy to check in and the staff was very helpful. It was very pretty there's plenty of beautiful scenery through out the property . There is a lot of fun activities to do on with the family. Swimming park was great we even liked the trollies that take u over. There was plenty of fun to be had when we arrived. And if u forget anything the staff was very helpful even gave us sun block when I forgot mine. This is the perfect family getaway spot.

Fun for the whole family
    • Standard Room

The water park walkways are extremely hot and need to have more shade or not be concrete. Was almost impossible to walk across the park without shoes on and our kids had to run everywhere to avoid the hot ground. It also takes a very long time for drinks and food to make it to your chairs or cabana. Since everything is coming from one bar it gets backed up too easily. Waited an hour for a bucket of beer, and we know it’s not the servers fault. Also wish the Mexican food restaurant wasn’t a buffet the entire stay, would have been nice to have more options to eat at. Overall loved the stay, but definitely have room for improvement.

Staff was very friendly. We took advantage of the transportation services and the drivers were excellent. Having restaurants on site makes it convenient to not have to leave for meals. The Smurf’s scavenger hunt was also fun for our kids. Loved having a water park to go to for our kids, they loved the lazy river and water slide.

2-day getaway with great service.
    • Standard Room

Sometimes too cold inside when walking around in sandals, shorts and short-sleeve shrt. Steak house restaurant never opened.

Spa facility is excellent. Water park is small but decently appointed and with a phenomenal waitstaff. Lots to see and do in the huge atrium.

Beyond wonderful

The stay was perfect

My wife and I were celebrating our wedding night. The check in receptionist, Laura, upgraded our room substantially!! All the staff we encountered helped make our wedding night special.

Everything was close the reason the close everything ...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Everything was close the reason the close everything it’s easter day it’s not making sense if you wanna close all the restaurants because of Easter you have to close the whole hotel at Easter day Me and my Beyoncé we was really bored I request to do late check out at 4 o’clock And the reviews I requested by whatever I did the reservation And I request my room to be at the higher level

ok, but want be back.very disappointed
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Over priced for what we experienced.

noise, not much to do for couples ,geared more for family. Food at restaurants inside the resort was limited and not good.

Great overall but food disappointed.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Dinner buffet was terrible. Paparadelle from room service was terrible. Zeppole food was awful. Should have had servers by pool. Hot tub was filthy. No bags for boards by pool. Had a smoothie at the fake Starbucks banana strawberry. Tasted like nothing. The warm breakfast sandwiches at the coffee shops were absolutely terrible. Had to throw them out. Food is a major deal on a trip like this, and it’s not cheap. Was disappointed by the hotels food overall.

Pool atmosphere was nice. Hotel structure nice. Location great. Couches in lobby nice. Sports bar cool.

Great family stay!
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Overall a great stay! So cool looking over the balcony and you are indoors. At night when you look up it looks likes stars outside from the reflection of the lights on the windows.

Great family experience.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Space between the foot of the bed and the desk, space provided little room to maneuver around. Great experience checking in was a little confusing at first but we managed.

Staff friendliness and customer service.

Disappointed.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Restaurants closed on a Saturday night. The water park was closed. It only operates for 4 months of the year. None of it is mentioned on the booking webpage.

Central atrium is impressive. The infra structure is amazing.

Convenient to the airport, very clean, nice selection of restaurants, very friendly/helpful staff!
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Arrived in the morning and delighted that our room was ready! Here for a conference and had the opportunity to experience 3 of the 4 restaurants - all excellent.

I enjoy our stay would come back with the kiddos
    • Standard Room - Partial Atrium View

The Italian restaurant they use to much salt, the room was to far from the Elevators

Love the view from our room and the food was good in the in dinning restaurant

Nice but expensive and noisy with all the people around for the holidays.
    • Standard Room

Noisy, could hear kids and music through the window in our room. Located near the cantina.very, very expensive...

Beautiful decorations, rooms were extremely big.nice ice show...

Nice but so many people crowded into a small area.
    • Standard Room

They did not have both of my rooms reserved only one room. They were able to accommodate us because they had vacancy. I requested joining rooms so I think they rearranged in order to accommodate that request which may have caused our view to not be very good. I do not know if the reservation mix up was with booking.com or with the hotel. The property was very crowded and they did not have enough food places to accommodate the folks onsite. There was not enough lanes for the ice tubing and we had to wait in line about 30 minutes for each ride. We were there for 2 nights and could not use all of our tickets due to lines and waiting. The check in lines were very long and the construction very loud at the desk.

The kids loved the ice skating and the decorations. The staff is very friendly. The rooms were very nice and large. They were also clean.

Made our trip !
    • Standard Room

My first room was by the elevator and we were not happy. They changed our room with no hassle and we were very happy with the new room

Christmas decor and Matthew the bartender at the Old Hickory

We chose the Gaylord to celebrate with our 4 grown children, it was perfect!!!
    • Standard Room

The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that we were still charged for parking overnight when apparently all guests coming for Ice or to visit were exempt from a parking charge. I felt as an overnight guest on Christmas night guests should not have been charged either.

The property is so beautiful and it's so great to be able to walk around and not worry about the weather. The room was large and really appreciate the large bathroom which provides so much room to shower and dress.

The activities related to ICE were great.
    • Standard Room

The food at the sports bar left a great deal to be desired. The potato soup was unrecognizable as potato soup. No chunks of potato. It tasted like it was made from cream of mushroom. The chili my wife had was only slightly better than Manwich from a can. While I'm only 1 person, we met friends at ICE who had stayed at your hotel previously and they mentioned they intended to tell us to stay away from your restaurant. Separate note: add more seating throughout the facility. I know it takes up space, but there were a lot of tired people. My elderly mother-in-law included.

The activities related to ICE were great.

Way too expensive for the average room that were offered.
    • Standard Room

The price for the room was too expensive since the Gaylord Texan charged more for the room as did Booking.com and many "extra" charges was added to the bill which made the entire stay at Gaylord Texan way too expensive for the average room that were offered.

The patio overlooking the atrium was clean and the chairs were comfortable.

I would not pay to stay here again. I would visit the hotel just for the Ice exhibit but not to stay
    • Standard Room

Price for the parking was crazy. The parking ticket dispenser never worked properly. The bedding sheets were stain and it was a very simple and cheap room for the price.

The atrium had beautiful Christmas decor. The staff was friendly.

Had a good time, but no intention to ever return?
    • Standard Room

Prices ! The condition of the bathroom in our room.

The Christmas decor was beautiful, and the hotel itself was a great experience. But the commode was broken and the faucet in the sink leaked water . There was one package of sugar for coffee, one creamer called for more took 45 minutes to receive. Prices was way over what you got in return.

60th birthday getaway for my husband and me
    • Standard Room

It's pretty pricey! I don't usually pay that much for overnight accommodations but this was a special trip and we had lots of fun.

Facility was beautiful and accommodating. Quiet in spite of tons of kids.

Beautiful Holiday decorations.
    • Standard Room

Valet service and baggage retrieval is very slow. Shower takes a long time to heat up and will quickly turn cold the moment the room next to you turns their shower on.

Beautiful Holiday decorations. Easy check in and check out staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Everything was fantastic except the Ice show.
    • Deluxe King Suite

We went to see the Ice show and left at the first chance we could. The music and the story lines were so loud we could not hear each other talk. I realize it is the kids you target for. But we are seniors and 1 in a wheelchair we could not see anything but the lower parts of the sculptures. We made the trip because of this show and while everything else was fantastic. Our reason for being there was the biggest disappoint and a waste of our money.

morning of the 5th they burned the bacon, morning of the 7th they burned my ham, over cooked my eggs. on 5 dec we went to the old hickory steakhouse, It was one of the best things we could have done the servers were fantastic. They offered perfect recommendations to add to our order. The steak was cook and tasted like a dream, melt in your mouth. The drinks, side dishes all 5 stars from us.

Staff were unhelpful.
    • Standard Room

Staff were unhelpful. All restaurants were completely booked out or had 2 hour wait times. The concierge was not interested in helping unless he thought he could sell us a package of some sort. When we arrived in a taxi, there were no bellboys to speak of so we struggled with 3 kids and a tonne of luggage on our own, without even a cart.

Nice way to spend my birthday weekend
    • Standard Room - Partial Atrium View

Parking is too expensive. Hotel guests should be free. Charge for other ICE guests.

Beautifully decorated for Christmas. I was on ground floor so that was nice.

Enjoyed the stay, but overpriced.
    • Standard Room - Partial Atrium View

I think the rooms are over priced.

The bed was comfortable, enjoyed the Texan Station Sports Bar, They treated us to Free Champagne with our meal because it was our Anniversary. There were 4 restaurants and plenty of things to do for young Kids and there was the exhibit called Ice that has ice sculptures and ice slides.

I would avoid this property at all costs.
    • Standard Room

Way overpriced for this odd trap in the middle of nowhere.

interesting facility, like being in a huge mall. you are trapped there as it is near the airport. and VERY expensive. I could be paying those prices in a 5 star hotel, not this oddity.

A great hotel!
    • Standard Room

The hotel/resort is huge and beautiful! My room was spacious and very clean. The buffet breakfast was filled with so many choices, including an omelette station. I only visited two of the restaurants (Old Hickory and Zeppole) both were a little pricey, especially the steak house (expected) but the service was great and the food, delicious. I also visited the gym twice (had to, after eating so much good food). It had something for everyone: free weights, machines, stretching and abs area. I would definitely come back again with family and friends.

cleanliness
    • Standard Room

The desk staff were a bit pushy and did not explain the change to my rate. This is very unprofessional. They asked if I wanted a larger room I had to ask over and over and they just gave me a range,.

cleanliness

Good overall. Still shiver over experience in Steakhouse.
    • Executive King Suite

While eating our $180.00 meal at the steakhouse, a cockroach crawled across our table. Notified manager. She saw it, I had to catch it, and hand to her so it wouldn't crawl to other table beside us. Wife was horrified. Offered free desert???? We declined the desert. Not really hungry at that point Ended up taking our two glasses of house wine off our bill. Very nice, but not sufficient for what ruined our anniversary dinner, esp for what we paid.

Gym was nice.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Pool area was filthy. Tables hadn’t been cleaned in days. I accidentally left an item in room safe and no one has contacted me about it.

Gym was nice. Room service was efficient.

When we checked in, the employee upgraded us and gave us a...
    • Standard Room

The bellhop service was a little slow, but we got there at an extremely busy time. We didn't realize we had to wait for about 30 minutes to get our stuff. But one of the staff walked out stuff, with us, to our room. If we needed anything, they were prompt, we had no problems.

When we checked in, the employee upgraded us and gave us a room that had a balcony and we could overlook the lobby area, it was wonderful! Each and every employee was pleasant and went the extra mile to help us with anything we asked. There were so many things for the kids and the adults to do, it was a great trip!

Money hungry hotel, didn't have enough rooms for 25 guests. Terrible!
    • Standard Room

That the hotel had our phone number yet didn't notify us of the screw up until we arrived. We could have booked somewhere better.

When we arrived at the hotel we were told that they had overbooked. They shipped us over to The Great Wolf Lodge and offered shuttle service that never showed up. Extremely disappointing.

Beautiful surroundings
    • Standard Room

They wouldn't accept my Marriott senior discount. Mexican restaurant was closed with no prior notification. Not enough eating places.

Beautiful surroundings

This was a trip for my son and I to spend time together stress free.
    • Standard Room

The breakfast was horrible for the price I paid. The pancakes were very hard. The fruit was very sour. Also, I could not find an itinerary of the activities that my child would enjoy other than the water park.

The grounds were beautiful. The waterpark was the right size and so much fun.

Bait and switch
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Every single restaurant but one was closed. No one told us this at check in. Even the pool bar was closed! When we got to the resort- none of the kids activities that drew us there were open. It was such a bait and switch!

Ok...not as pleasant as past stays...room price was expensive for a night's stay.
    • Standard Room

Quake.com convention...hotel was unusually loud during the evening...was not well rested for a meeting I had to attend at 8 am

Atrium view room...ambiance is always wonderful...individually cooked omelettes were awesome

The Getaway
    • Standard Room

The check in was a bit confusing and time consuming. I drove in from Houston and there was a convention checking in also, that had everything so discombobulated

The property was very nice and well kept. Beautifully designed, love it!

Its not all that!
    • Standard Room

Over priced and I think its ridiculous to pay resort fee and parking when you've paid $700 for 2 nights. Booking.com had my name wrong under the reservations and it took over 15 min for them to even find my reservation. There is a long walk from the hotel to the parking garage. Room cleaning service is too early in the morning. Had lots of expensive overpriced restaurants and shops to choose from. Not about the money, but the food was not worth it. I just went to Grapevine Mills to shop and ate only one time on site. Burger and fries with 2 beers were $32. I don't plan on going back.

The staff was friendly and rooms were clean.

Not fun
    • Standard Room

Should have stayed at the wolf lodge , more things to do for kids .

Nothing was open ! Everything closed by 6 pm . Staff was very rude . Pool extremely small . Bar never opened at pool area .

The service was prompt and polite.
    • Standard Room - Partial Atrium View

The sheets were not as clean as we expected them to be.

The service was prompt and polite. Our room view was beautiful and worth booking. We enjoyed every moment of our getaway!

Gaylord Texan is the place to go for family fun
    • Standard Room

The Gaylord Texan is an awesome place to stay. Although it is a little spendy, there is a lot available that is family friendly. Loved the place and loved Paradise Waterpark. Will definitiely come again,

Great for a quick summer staycation.
    • Standard Room

It is exactly how I imagined it would be.

The staff are courteous. The place is wonderful, clean and the kids enjoy our stay. we enjoyed Riverwalk Cantina's brunch buffet. The waterpark is great, clean water, free lockers and lifeguards visible.

Sooo NOt worth the price! OVER PRICED for what it is... (well all hotels in this region are!)
    • Standard Room

its not worth the value for money. I came from Dubai so in comparison, the service, the cleanliness are all so bad in comparison. who pays for Valet and even worse who pays for parking at ALL?? The hotel had an old vibe as well. i think it's better if i stop talking :)

Fun at Paradise Island!
    • Standard Room

We waited 1 1/2 hours for extra pillows. We called down twice and received our pillows at midnight. Also our waitress was taking shots with guests at the lazy river. 🙈

Hard to make restraunt reservations because phones...
    • Standard Room

Hard to make restraunt reservations because phones didn't work and then it was hard to find food..lots of tables available but reserved! Overall we had a wonderful time with a large ground with 4 kids.

Gaylord Texan Resort Grapevine
    • Standard Room

Parking, the resort wasn't even at the hotel, that was very disappointing, way overpriced food.

It was absolutely beautiful! Food was great, loved the cowboy on stilts, the real man statue

Great place but nickel and diming ridiculous
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

Although the food was great, the drinks and meals are ridiculously expensive. By the time all was said & done, we could have gone on a destination trip for 3 days instead of 2 for the same amount of money. The water park was nice, but was definitely lacking in amount of rides.

Breakfast was incredible!

Yeehaw Texan Gaylord family fun and more!
    • Standard Room

If I am being honest, I understand that it is a family place with all the amenities it has to offer for a great stay without having to go anywhere else. But there should be a time limit for noise and quite time should be respected. All three nights there was screaming and loud voices until 2 am and it was very difficult to stay asleep. I am all for having fun but when you have all kinds of clients some would appreciate getting some sleep. During the day be loud and scream all you want but lets be respectful when its time to sleep. With that being said would I stay again sure I would just ask to be placed on a higher floor hoping that the second time around I can get some sleep. Out side of that wow the place is spectacular the food is amazing, lots of things to do with the family and perfect picture spots. I traveled with my wife for business as well as a wedding in Grapevine.

The food : excellent Family oriented: Check Lots of things to do: Check Water park fun: Check Rooms: Awesome Staff: Amazing Valet parking: Perfect Picture Perfect spots: Amazing Free Entertainment at the Plaza: Check

Great facility and great service, $$$$.
    • Standard Room

Did I mention, it was expensive? It was. The room, the food, everything. Even self park was $22 plus taxes per day, valet was $31 plus taxes.

The breakfast buffet was fantastic but $30 per person. Still, it was awesome! The spaciousness was the most pleasant feature of the hotel. It's great atrium was very nice to stroll through. Room rates are high, but again, it's a very nice place to stay.

Great fun with a lot of beauty
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

You have to walk a little ways to get to the self-parking. It's not really far, but paired with the heat it's a little inconvenient. However, you can always opt for valet parking.

The resort is beautiful. When you are inside you feel as if you are outside. The Paradise Springs waterpark is so much fun for the kids and the adults! This is definitely a great vacation for everyone.

Great Resort, great atmosphere, looking forward to returning with my daughter.
    • Standard Room - Center Atrium View

The food was decent based on where I ate in the resort. I thought that it would've been better but it wasn't horrible by any means. I was just thinking that since it was a resort, the food would be exceptional and amazing. I do realize, however, that I didn't have time to try all the restaurants.

This resort had everything at your disposal. If you didn't want to leave the resort for a few days, you could have. Very family friendly, a great atmosphere. Always something going on. That's important for young children. Our room was awesome, great view.

Be prepared to pay big😊
    • Standard Room

Everything is very, very expensive but we knew that coming in. But it was still a little bit of a shock to see just how expensive EVERYTHING truly was. It would be nice for families to at least have one choice of a inexpensive place to eat for their kids where a burger or hot dog wasn't $12.00

Awesome family entertainment!
    • Standard Room

The food at the restaurants were mediocre and definitely not worth the price. We went off-site after trying to of the restaurants.

The facility was indoor river walk and travel was provided to Paradise Springs

Great stay, but a bit pricey
    • Standard Room

Parking was such a mess, we ended up having to do valet even though we didn't want to. Dining and drinks were extremely over priced.

The hotel smelled so clean and the staff was very kind! The shuttle to paradise springs was nice to have, and the pools were great!

Fair
    • Standard Room

The price for a one night stay was too high being that the hotel didn't really have many good things to enjoy for a full day. Also, my partner and I didn't find fair treatment for cover cost when it came to dining. Too much out of pocket expenses comes with the hotel.

My partner and I mostly enjoyed the water park but it would have been better if it was not as cloudy and wet day.