Reviews of Gazebo Inn 2 stars

2424 Highway 76 West, Branson Theatre District, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#5 of 7 B&Bs and Inns in Branson

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

We had a great time while staying at the hotel.

The mattress could have been better. Seemed like they were pretty old.

We liked the location of the hotel to all the activities we had planned. We liked the quietness of our room location.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

WOULD PROBABLY USE AGAIN---GOOD VALUE FOR A NICE ROOM AND CENTRAL LOCATION

ALL IN ALL A VERY FINE OLDER MOTEL----FREE BREAKFAST WAS FINE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE---ROOM WAS CLEAN AND BEDS WERE COMFORTABLE----ONLY THING I CAN FIND STRANGE IS ONE TINY BAR OF SOAP LEFT FOR ALL IN THE ROOM

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Beautiful place to stay, quiet and Central to theater district. Perfect.

There wasn't anything to complain about. All top ten.

Room beautiful. There was actual pillows on the bed. Staff so nice and friendly. The Ms's that assisted with breakfast was precious and so nice. Thanks Josh for getting up and checking us in. Showed true dedication to the customer. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great hotel for the budget minded.

We had to remake the bed on arrival because the fitted sheet had been put on the wrong way, so it kept popping off. Quite annoying. Breakfast was ok but I would have preferred a little hot protein.

To my surprise, the bed was quite comfortable, considering the ridge around the edge of the mattress. Shower was also quite nice. Really liked the price.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

We have been there before and would stay again when we return to Branson.

Our key cards didn't work the first time and then we found the room was occupied. After a couple of nights the key cards didn't work again. They promptly corrected the problems each time.

They have a good breakfast with several choices. Facilities are clean, staff friendly and it is close to anything we wanted to do.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Unhappy Stay

We got a room that had filthy floors. My daughters feet were black. My socks were black. The beds were very hard like old rocks. The lamps were coated in thick dust. Bathroom toilets would not flush. The paint on the was was peeling off. It was a digesting place.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Decent location.

It was fine for us, but i think people with mobility issues would want to be sure to be in the first building adjoining the check in area. The site is on a pretty steep hill and it was a hike up from our location in the lower building

Decent location. We were a 15 minute walk from our furthest show, so we just parked and walked to dinner and shows. Decent breakfast. Clean and comfortable room. Good staff

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The first room smelt so bad I went right back to the desk to...

The first room smelt so bad I went right back to the desk to move. The second room had air deodorizer which was strong but better so I thought. After a couple of hours that was gone and the room was the same as the first. It was the dirty air conditioner just blowing the moldy smell through the room.

I will not recommend Gazebo to friends or family. However, if you’re on a budget this is Your place.

I felt like the bed sheets were not changed, smelled like a human being not fresh from the laundry. It needed some dusting on the surface and smokers should have a designated location for smoking. I wasn’t very happy smelling cigarettes, triggered my allergy.

Staff were friendly. I love that they have a variety of food for breakfast; waffles, cereals, banana, bread, yogurt, and eggs.

Staff was very friendly and professional.

Continental breakfast could be better, but for a quick breakfast it is OK.

Staff was very friendly and professional. Rooms may not be new, but they are clean and well kept.

Great location. Rooms, staff and breakfast match the value of the room.

The room smelled musty. We went and bought deodorizer for our stay. They have a high carb breakfast with zero protein options unless you count the questionable boiled eggs in the refrigerator

The property’s location was ideally placed on the strip with central location. Rooms were good sized. Price was reasonable for a holiday weekend.

I'll pick a different place to stay next time.

When I first walked in, it smelled like dirty gym socks. The A/C helped with that. I and my adult daughter had a room with 2 queen beds. The beds were very hard as were the pillows. Neither of us got much sleep. There was one very small soap for two women. Luckily I had brought my own. Water dripped from the bathroom fan/light presumably from the 2nd floor. The housekeeping guy was outside our door talking loudly on his phone before we were up and dressed for the day.

It was reasonably priced and close to the venue.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great place to stay but had a few issues

The mattress needed replaced on the King size bed. I got up each morning with my back hurting. They charged my credit card for the total amount upon check out but I still have a pending balance of $69.52 that was charged when we checked in. I've contacted them and was told it should drop off but it has been 6 days and it's still there.

The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to accommodate our early arrival - even switching rooms from double to king. We would definitely stay there again.

Excellent place to stay

We had no problems with anything

The breakfast was good . The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and it was quiet even though we were close to highway 76

Okay

I asked for upper floor and was given ground level. After stating I did not need my room cleaned, the housekeeper went in anyway. Left a trail behind. Nothing was taken. Just surprised. I was under the impression this had a wrap around porch. It did not. The outdoor space was limited. Breakfast was limited/ controlled. When I went to check out at 6:55am I was told I would have to wait till they opened at 7a. Really? Not used to a hotel with limited desk hours like that.

Room was clean, comfy. Staff at breakfast was friendly.

Last minute decisions not always the best. You get what you pay for.

1st room #1312 we were put up in had not been cleaned from the previous tenant the beds were unmaid, trash can was full and the floor had debris all over. The staff was receptive to the feedback and immediately put us in another room. The second room #301 was clean but did have a musty odor. Daylight was visible rebound portions of the door while shut. The Microwave that we had to pay extra for was quirky sometimes it would work and sometimes it would not. Lamps in the room did not work and not enough receptacles in the room for modern day electronics.

Convenient to highway 76 locations.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

A clean, friendly, affordable stay in the heart of Branson.

For the price, this was a clean, well-maintained facility with very friendly staff. The location is great and the beds were more comfortable than others we have stayed in recently for this price range. I would stay here again.

Excellent, would highly recommend this place for a few nights stay

Guy at checkin needs to change his attitude. Grumpy and not the least friendly..

Made the trip to Branson Mo from California. Stopped mostly at Days Inn's which are very good but the Gazebo Inn in Branson was by far the best place both for location and cleanliness as well as comfort. Room as huge bathroom was huge. The price of this place was so cheap I expected 2nd class but this was not so. Breakfast was good. All in all the best place we have stayed so far.

Hotel was Good; Staff polite; Breakfast plentiful; Parking Adequate; Pool was CLOSED for winter.

BATHROOM SMALL, SHOWER OKAY, BUT TUB SLIPPERY FOR US SENIORS.

BREAKFAST HAD EGGS, DONUTS, YOGURT, FRUITS,WAFFLES,BAGELS,BREADS, NO MEAT,BUT ADEQUATE FOR US. A/C GOOD. STAFF LADY WAS POLITE AND HELPFUL.

Will stay here again

Kinda getting outdated and pool could use a heater cause it was mid July and water was freezing.

Location was excellent, rooms were clean, very nice staff, and great prices.

It was a very pleasant surprise to find a hotel at this price that was so nice!!

I was satisfied with everything!!

This is a little hidden gem. Nice clean updated rooms, wonderful breakfast each morning, very reasonable prices!! I would stay there again.

Conveniently Located

Needs to updated. Especially the bathroom which consisted of the toilet and shower/bathtub. Furnishings need updating, bedding and decor. The free breakfast consisted of waffles, pastries, boiled eggs, toast, 2 kinds of yogurt,coffee and juice. Could use some protein like bacon or sausage.🙄

If you are looking for a reasonable place to stay that is conveniently located on the strip, this is the place to stay. It's a nice place that sits back off the street that reminds you of a little bed and breakfast.

Summer 2018

Our room smelled like smoke. No microwave in the room. The fridge was on the floor under the sink. They only cleaned it one day of our entire stay. The pool was in front by the road. Had ro walk up steep hill to het to it.

Conventionaly located.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great overall!

The pool was tiny but not a deal breaker. The breakfast was just ok, waffles made to order were the best thing on the menu. Cups for juice were small. Our room keys had to be reset every day of our stay and caused us to be locked out. The spring mattresses I didn’t much care for but they weren’t totally uncomfortable. Vending options were limited. No microwave in the room.

The property is in a great central location. The room was very clean. Beds were made and fresh towels replaced every day. The refrigerator was nice to have. The shower was hot and the water pressure could blast your skin off! The staff were helpful and polite. It was quiet other than the kind of noisy AC unit during the night. No weird/bad smells. The rooms were good sized and not cramped. I would recommend staying here. Good value.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

This place is close to everything and it’s quiet too so you...

This place is close to everything and it’s quiet too so you don’t realize how close you are.... and it’s spacious and comfortable!!! We can’t wait to come back!!!

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Okay

Office and pool are at the street level the rooms are down HILL and not great for grandparents with children who want to swim in the pool and NO PARKING near the pool.

The rooms are located down a hill from the main road so there is no road noise. Parking is on a flat surface but if you need to go to the office it will be an up hill climb also for the pool.

The location and price is great.

It needs a a little updating. A fresh coat of paint could go a long way. The breakfast is very lacking. There needs to be more choices and some meat would be nice

The location and price is great.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

comfortable and loved the style and decor of the rooms making it cosy and modern .

That we only got one small tiny soap bar for four people to shower over night and in the morning it was lucky i brought our own bc by person number two it was already unable to be used by the two adults .Id recommend bigger bar soap for the shower other then that it was all outstanding.

unfortunately bookings has an incorrect address it took us thirty minutes out but luckily the owner was outstanding he said it happens all the time and gave us the correct address and was very kind welcoming and helpful. Beds were very comfortable and everything about it was outstanding i was pleasantly surprized out the breakfast option .highly recommend booking y ou wont be disapponinted.

Our room was in the lower part and the wi fi wasn't...

Our room was in the lower part and the wi fi wasn't strong enough to work my device. Also we got back to our room about 5:30 pm sunday and the room hadn't been cleaned and there wasn't clean towels put up. The desk attendant had to bring them.

When I checked in I told the gentleman Travis at the front...

When I checked in I told the gentleman Travis at the front desk that I did not bring my dog, so to please not charge me the dog fee. He agreed yet when we got to the room he did in fact charge me the dog fee. I called the front desk and spoke to Travis. He was polite and agreed to reverse the entire transaction and charge the correct amount that was quoted on booking. I thought all was as it should be at least for the hotel fees. The entire stay we dealt with a fly in the room and many little flying bugs, not sure what they were but I am still scratching all over where those things bit me. Im wondering if they were fleas. Further the refrigerator was completely dirty as if no one cleaned it. I had to clean it in order to use it. Well upon checkout, I was given the worst surprise. I gave the woman at the counter my key and I stood there a bit for a receipt. She didnt say anything until I said, "Oh do I need to sign anything? I will get the receipt via email?" She simply stated, "Yes. You are good." I had no idea that she or whomever would charge me the dog fee once again. When I was close to home , I inadvertently checked my checking account, and I noticed that at checkout, they had in fact charged me. I was livid. I however very calmly called the hotel and spoke to Travis. He This time told me that he could not reverse the charges once they are charged and told me that I would have to call on Monday to speak to his manager. Travis was the Same individual that I spoke to on Thursday and he was able to reverse the charges then. I called my bank to take care of it. The Gazebo Inn acted very inappropriately in my opinion. They stole money from my account. The woman cleaning could see that I in fact had no dog. To be charged for a service that I did not use was completely inappropriate and wrong. I will never stay there again.

Central location

Our room was at the bottom of the hill so we had to drive up for breakfast and parking was very limited

Great location, right in the middle of everything

Great value and perfect central location.

The room was slightly musty and the bathroom door seriously needed a fresh coat of paint but everything was really great and the value of the room made up for those two small things. I wish the pool had had more chairs. We were interested in using the pool but it was crowded and there were only a few (2-3) lounge chairs which were already being used.

The hotel was in a perfect location for all of the things we had planned to do. Our room was really conveniently located to parking which was great because we had a toddler and have to travel with extra stuff. The breakfast options were decent and the attendant was friendly. The towels in the bathroom were really soft. We had a king room with a couch which provided plenty of room for us to set up a pack and play for our toddler and still gave him plenty of room to play.

I was charged a higher amount by the hotel then what was...

I was charged a higher amount by the hotel then what was through booking but when I called and spoke with the manager they reversed the difference and I received it back with in 10 days. Thanks so much!

Would not return

WiFi, earlier breakfast.

Internet WiFi was not functioning. Our room was not as listed on booking.com. There was to be a king bed with sofa bed for third person... there was no sofa bed. There were discarded a/c units, a mattress, furniture , and old chairs stored in passageways and around the outside of the building we were in.

It was a fairly good place to stay if you are looking for something inexpensive.

The wifi was out part of the time which was a major problem since my job depends on me having access. This was one of the things that is important when we travel. The pool did not have enough chairs around it (6) so there was not a place to sit if you were not in the water.

We liked the location and fact that our room was down the hill and kind of away from the main strip. The room was very clean. The women who took care of breakfast were super nice and helpful. We did get locked out of our room because the door malfunctioned and the girl that came to help was very nice.

The shower had great water pressure.

The light in the bathroom could be brighter. It seemed so gloomy in there. The eating area for breakfast needs more room.

The shower had great water pressure. The room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. The hotel is located within walking distance to Walmart and Ride the Ducks.

Great stay

The beds were great. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was a typical continual breakfast with waffles made while you wait. We left something at the hotel they called us right away.

Not bad for the money.

Room was musty. We used lysol but could not get the smell out. Also the room was incredibly humid. With the AC on high all night it only stayed tolerable but bed clothes almost felt damp.

Staff was friendly. Great location in Branson. Very low price was great but I expected better from prior reviews and pictures posted.

Great location!

We always look for a place with free WIfi. It was listed with wifi but we were unable to access it. We also know that next time we book any hotel to look for a place that either does not accept pets or will not put someone next to us with a pet. Nothing like waking early to a dog barking in the room next door.

Great location! Husband loved the coffee.

The breakfast wasn’t great all they offered was waffles and...

The breakfast wasn’t great all they offered was waffles and donuts most other hotels offer eggs gravy and either bacon or sausage, also the night attendant had left the office by 1030 just to hang with his buddies around the pool while drinking beers watching the strip (he had a handwritten note taped to the door which said office closed in case of emergency contact xxx-xxx-xxxx) , I didn’t think that was very professional at all but other than that it was a great stay, the room made you feel at home!

The beds were so comfortable!

The beds were so comfortable! Perfect location. The breakfast was good and they had an attendant there to make your waffles for you. The staff were really friendly. Will stay there again. We had a little dog with us and the pet fee was really low.

Bed was comfortable after you got in.

Breakfast was not complete, mostly dry stuff no meat and only boiled eggs.... the chairs in the room need to be replaced ours had a bad body order. Had to buy fabreeze

Bed was comfortable after you got in. Room was clean, cleaning staff was good.

We would probably choose another hotel next time and we're not that picky grumpy people

The rooms were smelly our air conditioner was not draining like everybody else's making it very humid the room the toilet were the top before it would go down even after maintenance checked it out one thing that'll save you money is have the maintenance check the timing of all the outside lights being a property manager they were on several hours during daylight the pool was not open we ask for a room to back up to and unload and we had to carry stuff there was no luggage racks on rollers to make it easier the breakfast was nothing compared to other hotels at this rate I thought even on the weekend they might add some scrambled eggs or biscuits and gravy or bacon or sausage but that didn't happen

Won't stay there again.

The toliet was dirty when we arrived. Place needs updating and the parking is horrible, Your door slams shut on you when you try to get out of your car.

If you are on a limited budget a great place to stay. The office workers very pleasant and helpful.

No microwave. Lower group of rooms did not have Wifi. Extremely steep walk to the office or for breakfast. Parking at office area was limited.

It was a great place to be with a dog. Great area to walk dog. Price of room and charge for dog was very reasonable. Room was very clean and well cared for. Parking on lower group of rooms was on mostly flat ground. It was very quiet.

Friendly Staff- Great Location

Very friendly welcome at check-in. We also mentioned where we planned to go for dinner and they gave us a $5 off card for that restaurant. The double queen room we stayed in was spacious- the small fridge was great for milk and snacks for my toddler. Great location for shopping and fun activities!

We had a great overnight stay and would stay there again but I will bring my own pillows.

The pillows could stand to be replaced.

The coffee was amazing, and the breakfast attendant was excellent. She kept everything stocked and clean and she made the perfect waffle for me.

Very disappointed in the room and staff.

The bed definitely needs replacing. The edge of the mattress was hard but once in you sank down into the mattress. We were in a room furthermost from the office and we could not connect to the internet and the ice dispenser did not work. Called the desk, no apologies, no suggestions. The next morning I mentioned it again when we checked out and they offered to tell the manager but no real apology for our inconvenience.

The location was okay.

love too go shopping in Branson mo ans go too lamberts and eat in orazk mo & shopping in orazkmo .

an extra blanket for the bed was a little cold when were went .

we stay there about every time we go to Branson mo close too the shopping we like and we can get are buy are show tickets there too . and they have lots of rooms bigger than it looks.

Great value and a quality experience.

The only negative is that the room doors open to the outside, but the area is so quiet that proved not to be an issue.

Great location. Couldn't believe the price could deliver a quality stay, but we were very pleased.

Great location, Great Hotel, and Friendly staff!

The breakfast could of had more options, like bacon and eggs. They had waffles, cereal, toast, and yogurt, but not a major problem. This will not keep me from staying there again. All in all I give this motel an excellent rating!

The room was very clean, the hotel was at the perfect location, the staff was very friendly, with in walking distance of a lot of the attractions. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay there again.

If I ever come back to Branson again I will most definitely stay here

I had to go back to the front desk to get my key renewed in the middle of the night

The room was clean and the location was nice and the the price was right

Won't stay here again

The WiFi never had any signal so my kids couldn't play their tablet games. It was difficult to enter and exit the property. Breakfast did not have many options. There was only oatmeal or cereal, waffles, and yogurt. No eggs or bacon, or biscuits and gravy. My kids did not eat anything at the hotel breakfast.

It was close in town

Pricr good. Probably not stay.

Thought B&B by front pic.broken toliet seat.small tub for bath.No microwave to heat food. NO DVD P. Bathroom and room dated.No hit body foods went to Dennys for bkft.

If I ever went to Branson again, I would not stay at this hotel.

The bed was very uncomfortable. It was lumpy and very old. This inn needs immediate upgrades to the beds. The woman who checked us in, was rude. My husband asked if there would be someone at the desk when we checked out early in the morning, and she very rudely told us "hell no."

The hotel was beautiful and was in a good location if you want to participate in all the strip activities in Branson. We did not get a chance to try the breakfast because we left at 4:00 a.m. so I cannot comment on whether the breakfast was good or not.

It was right in the middle of everything and we would definitely stay here again

Our room had a odor to it like someone had smoked in there before in the room was kind of awkward to get too unless you parked up front where it was very hard to get out of when you wanted to leave

Room was big and the bed was very comfortable

Outstanding value for the price and location. I definitely recommend it.

No front desk person after 9 p.m, but they had a phone number to call after hours and it was answered promptly and our problem taken care of.

Room was spotless and the manager was wonderful to work with, willing to go the extra mile to help make our stay the best possible. Continental breakfast, and they make the waffles for you!

Great value for the price. Close to everything. Would stay here again.

The breakfast selection could have been a little better. We went elsewhere to eat breakfast.

The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was located right on the strip so it was close to everything we wanted to do while we were in Branson. It it the "off season" so some things were not open yet, but all in all we had a great experience both with our room and our trip.

Nice place to stay.

The staff was very friendly. Our room was nice and clean. We were in the very last set of hotel rooms at the bottom. It was very quiet and the parking was good. They weren't extremely busy because it was the off season, but it was a very nice stay and we were given a number to call if the main office didn't answer.

Great location, great value, great staff.

Bathroom a little dated, and there was a large gap in the door to the room can’t see from out side but easy to see from inside the room

Value for the dollar was great , room was clean and warm . Owner always seemed to want to make sure if you needed anything, just ask.

Room was clean.

Room was clean. Slept good. Felt safe. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was mediocre at best— not many options. I would definitely stay here again.

Wonderful stay.

We really liked being in the middle part of town near the shows and restaurants. The staff was very nice and friendly. The room was very clean and as pictured in the photos. Our room was nice and quiet which was a plus. It was our first stay but we will definitely be back.

Big room with lots of pillows and it was right in the middle of all the action!

The parking lot is very steep. Parking was easy, but getting all of our stuff out of the car was a little challenging.

It was very clean and the room was large.

Could have been a great place to stay they need to update some things.

The bed was hard and hurt my back, the toilet ran forever, the water burned my boyfriend because it was scalding hot and the heater was sooo loud that we couldn’t sleep.

Breakfast wasn’t bad and WiFi was nice.

Would and will recommend, thank-you all so much for making our stay so relaxing and pleasant.

The room was very clean and easy accessible from where we parked. The breakfast attendant was so courteous and friendly, greeted everyone with a smile and kind word. When leaving even thanked everyone for staying and wished them all a good day!

Staff was very friendly

No frig or microwave in room

The staff was very accommodating I had a family emergency come up 1.5 hrs after I checked in they gave full refund without me asking for it.

We booked a king room.

We booked a king room. When we were checking in the young lady asked if your company had called to let us know the king rooms were all booked. No you had not

Great staff! Great location! Will stay again!

The staff was very friendly! We asked for specific accommodations at booking and they were taken care of with no problem! The location was perfect for us as we were Black Friday shopping and it was right across from Tanger Outlet Mall. The way it is situated creates a secluded, quiet atmosphere which we loved! Will definitely stay again!

had a great time with my friends love the looks of the Inn

my room door was broken could not get in the room twice without maintenance to open it for us.

Beds were very comfortable location was excellent wish we came down in the warmer weather

Clean and comfortable room if looking for someplace just to sleep for a night or two.

Parts of the parking lot are very steep and make parking difficult in order to be close for some rooms.

The room was very clean, the pillows were not flat like at so many average motel/hotels, bed was pretty comfortable. Room had plenty of bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths. The small fridge was a nice touch. Plenty of water pressure in the shower! We were looking for something comfortable, very clean and reasonably priced and the Gazebo Inn fit the bill.

Will stay here again

Breakfast room didn't have enough room to have enough tables for guests

Hotel had no vacancy but we never heard any outside noise. Beds were comfortable

Ok

Cold showers. Seat on the toilet was loose. Mattress on my bed was worn out badly. Parking was a little scary on such a steep hill but the one night couldn't find a place to park almost.

Waffles good,bad that was nothing protein to eat for breakfast.

Location was nice

BEWARE!!!!! 3 clerks told me I could have gotten the room for $30 cheaper per night and then wouldn't honor it or refund it. Don't expect breakfast - 3 or 4 tables isn't enough room for all guests.

Location was nice

OK

breakfast earlier. floor needs to be fixed in the room. I have stayed here before, always in the past, the front desk people were very friendly, this seemed like I was a bother to them. all in all, it was just "OK"

did not eat breakfast at the hotel, had to eat out as I was in town for a business meeting and the breakfast was not available until 7 am I needed to be gone by then. no business center that I knew of. the room I was on the floor under the carpet felt like it was had weak areas in it.

The free breakfast was a joke!! No room in the TINY dining area. We had to squeeze out and take our cold choices to our room. Cheap, but you get what you pay for !!! No elevators!