Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Denver Stapleton 3 stars

3737 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207, USA

#64 of 77 hotels in Denver

My trip before there was so much better

The breakfast was nice but first day I had to have them come in and clean the room and spray the rug for the smell second day the lock on the door would not lock and check-out day was awful

It was close to plenty of restaurants.

It said that there was a jacuzzi in our room when we booked our room and there wasn't. The cable service in the room was terrible couldn't find anything to watch.

It was close to plenty of restaurants.

underwhelming

I traveled with a group of students and there was a guest talking to the front office staff about another guest using the hotel for her prostitution business.

Overall it was just nice not to be sleeping outside. It was nothing spectacular about this place at.

Eggs were too runny, potoatoes were not cooked all the way through, only one meat option bolied eggs were left for days, no butter spray for the waffle iron and the bread options were so disappointing.I did not like the fact that towels are not replaced everyday unless requested. The window closed all the way but still somehow let in cold air from outside. Housekeeping kept moving personal items and not returning them to the place they moved them from instead the items were left on the floor under beds and dressers. If we didnt look throughly we would have put in a complaint for stealing. The BIGGEST thing that was HORIBLE was the HOT WATER KEPT GOING OUT IN OUR ROOM. I TOOK A COLD SHOWER ON MY LAST DAY. GUY AT FRONT DEST SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME A DISCOUNT WHEN I CHECKED OUT AND HE WAS NOT THERE WHEN I CHECKED OUT SO NO DISCOUNT. I WILL NEVER BE STAYING HERE AGAIN NOR WILL I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY AT THE PLACE!!

COFFEE WAS HORIBLE!!! Eggs were too runny, potoatoes were not cooked all the way through, only one meat option bolied eggs were left for days, no butter spray for the waffle iron and the bread options were so disappointing. The only part I actually liked about the hotel was the main staircase because I got some great photos.

Could be better for the price

Was out dated. Tv was broken like somebody threw something off it. Could watch it. But had lines at bottom. Elevator was scary. Very small two people and luggage max.

Nice lobby. And the staff was nice. Breakfast was good. But needed bacon.

Would not stay or recommend this hotel. I checked out early and went to another hotel.

Staff for starters I had to switch rooms three times due to various issues with the hotel. Heating,water leakage, noise, etc.

Location of hotel thats all

Disappointing. Frustrating. Painful

The bathrooms ceiling was mildewed and appeared to be coming apart. There was a steel pole coming out from under then bed that I tripped on as if was covered by the sheets. I now have a bruised ankle. I was ignored by staff and management and they still have not followed through on what they said they would.

The location was nice. Not too far from downtown.

Peaceful rest before the flight

1. While it's not anywhere near downtown, it's situated across the street from strip malls with Walmart, Ross, IHOP, and many other places to eat 2. The staff was really helpful and always smile ☺

You get what you expect when paying such a low rate. Neither here nor there.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were a couple of maintenance/cleanliness issues with the room. The air conditioning/heater system was pulling off from the wall and created a direct stream between our room and outside. The shower was not adequately cleaned. My partner elected to wait to shower until the following afternoon when we transferred hotels.

24 hour front desk was great since we were arriving to so late. The stay was quiet.

Convenient, Clean, & Comfy

A few hiccups in the room but nothing not manageable by the staff. And no shuttle service.

Free HOT Breakfast and convenient to shopping area and 3 mins from the conference I was attending.

Old hotel

The taste of the food in the breakfast was bad and we couldn't eat it. There was a leak from the ceiling and they changed the room for us. The furniture is too old.

Room size, free wifi, free parking.

Food and how friendly the staff were.

Location is a little far from everything.... it was not very easy for us to shop something fancy... but there is a Walmart close by so it was alright.

Food and how friendly the staff were. Everything was very simple.

Nice appearance, great cookies, but the shower was as cold as the staff

NO HOT WATER, the picture kind of indicated a hot tub NOPE, the staff was curt, and they offered to give us a different room but they really never made me feel like they cared at all about us enjoying our stay.

Clean, nice look, good location, loved the cookies nice touch

4.5

the bathroom needs work stain on the walls and ceiling Room 202

The window did not lock the bed was broken, the door had a large space between the door and the floor, the curtains were broken Room 202

I wouldn't stay again

I felt like this hotel had a lot of "dates" happening.. one woman approached my fiance and told him they were running a special if he needed a date for the night

The breakfast was good

All in all, the stay is exactly what we needed for a good price.

Getting to the hotel parking lot is confusing, but I figure it's only because I'm not used to the Denver streets. The bathtub in our room was slow draining to say the least and we also found the previous occupants leftovers in the fridge when we did our "Room Inspection" when we first got there.

The stay was great! Great staff and the hotel is also in a great location, fast food, shopping, and groceries in the same parking lot and across the street. Took Quebec to Colfax into downtown and it only takes about 5-10 minutes.

Clean but out dated

Out dated. 1st room didn't have an air conditioner. 2nd room TV was very fuzzy. Out dated cable. Was told they were going to do some renovating next month

The staff was very pleasant

Even with helpful staff, I'd stay somewhere else.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Cheap headboard made of squares glued/taped onto wall, a square fell onto my husband first night. Water from shower above our room coming through the ceiling into our shower; youcould see where it had been somewhat patched at least once before.

Staff was friendly and happy to help. Hotel is right beside chick-fil-a.

Nothing, absolutely nothing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Where do I start ??? First of all this is not a Denver hotel, it is miles out of the centre. But we knew this. Upon arrival we were greeted by unfriendly staff who clearly did not want to work. The first room we were given had a stale pizza lying on top of the microwave and the furniture was falling apart, plus we were facing the breakfast room and the air condition was so noisy we could not sleep at all. The next day we asked a change of room as we needed some calm since we were staying there for 4 days. We were given a room on the ground floor facing the ice machine, it was even worse than the first room. Someone came at 3am and filled up bags of ice for about 10-15 minutes. Terrible place and would not recommend to anyone. Spend the extra cash and get something downtown, trust me !

Nothing, absolutely nothing

Comfortable bed.

Our first room we found our bathroom with a dirty towel and the tub with undrained water and hair everywhere. We called and they said they will send someone up. We waited 30-45mins just for someone to look at it and offer to switch our rooms. We switched rooms and the new room was clean and good. We went out to dinner and came back to our room keys not working, we went down the the front desk from 3rd floor 2 times before our key finally worked. Staff was nice throughout all of this.

Comfortable bed. Nice lobby and nice staff.

Felt like my problem was not a concern to the hotel

I had a sterling silver necklace taken from my room. Reported it when I checked out. Was given the manager's (Maria) number. Called several times and never got a response. I guess I should kiss my necklace goodbye right. Will not stay there again and may let anyone wanting to stay there what happened to me.

The evening shift staff. We're very friendly and helpful 👍🏾👍🏾👀👀

The breakfast buffet was decent.

There were numerous people who appeared to be on drugs in and out. I actually saw a woman moving a bag of needles and a white substance from her bra to her bag while checking in at the front desk. We stayed two nights and housekeeping didn't seem to think that there was anything wrong with coming in at 7am while we were still sleeping to clean. My husband had to ask them to leave. We left a pile of change on the dresser and went to the mountains for the day, when we returned it was gone. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

The breakfast buffet was decent. Staff, for the most part, was friendly and accommodating.

Reasonable overnight reachable from airport and not in central city.

Pool was out of order. Amenities a little slim.

Close to Budge car rental. Reachable by light rail and bus from airport (which could be better highlighted). Complimentary breakfast was good.

Satisfactory but not great.

Everything was covered in a coat of paint. The walls, doors, seems like something is being covered up. Due to the paint our door stuck every time we opened or closed it. The ceilings are low, and there was an awful "scent maker/masker" blowing in the hall. However it was not able to be smelled in the room. There are signs all over that it is a non smoking hotel, which it smelled ok inside. However there were so many people smoking right outside the front door and in the parking lot that you couldn't escape it :(. I was glad I didn't have to spend anymore time here than I had to.

It was convenient to downtown without the downtown price. The breakfast was good.

Awful

The hotel was a lot older than the pictures online showed. The elevator was extremely small and dirty. The carpet in the room needs some major cleaning. I wore socks in the room and they were filthy. The rooms air conditioner barely worked so a fan was provided. The room also smelled like pot. There were burn holes in the carpet. The drapes were old, dirty, and did not match (they were different lengths). If I would not have pre-paid we would have changed hotels.

Eh it was a stay we couldn't swim or relax nothing else to do at hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

If your pool is not in order state that on your sites major blow to travel 15 hours and look forward to relaxing and enjoying some pool time to be shocked it's closed till 2018 I would of never booked at quality inn had I know that

Room was clean

Would not have stayed there had we known what the facility was like.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No parking when we returned at 1030pm, was told to park on the street. Room had water damage on ceiling and had to use whole body to shut door (or open the door) , related to water damage?

Great stay! Friendly staff
    • Business Suite

I didn't like our room wasn't updated as I saw other rooms were or the beds weren't as comfortable but it wasn't terrible. I also didn't like the choices for breakfast.

Loved that our suite had 2 bathrooms - it was overall a great place to stay and will def consider this place when we come back.

we could hear the train whistle! 😊
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

At 1st glance, room appeared average, but staying here, the positive far outweighed the older decor. clean bathroom with a fridge and microwave far outway a dingy rug for us. just keep your socks on. then go out on the town!

traveled on a budget and chose a less expensive lodging. pleased with the bathroom, all new, lots of hot water &clean towels. beds acceptable firmness &freshly made. maid service was awesome. happy there was an elevator. staff was friendly and helpful. very convenient to city locations and tourist destinations. pleased with our choice! hope to be back!

Nice Clean Rooms Friendly Staff

The fitness center was to small amd pool was under construction.

Friendly staff and all towels were stocked daily and breakfast was great with a wide variety.

We found a bed bug on the mattress so they moved us to the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We found a bed bug on the mattress so they moved us to the room next door. The pool advertised was closed until some time next year. We had to get new key cards every time we left because they stopped working.

Efficient, but some concerns to note for improvement.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not to nit pick, but the rooms need some attention to a higher level of cleanliness. Overall, our room met the eye test for being clean but on further review, items like the fan in the bathroom ceiling showed signs of not being cleaned regularly and the room needed a more thorough dusting of all items. Overall the hotel rooms probably need refreshed/updated. Also, when we checked in at desk, two hotel clerks could not find our reservation through Booking.com. It took at least 20 minutes for a search before we were offered the room we booked, with no explanation other than two clerks repeatedly saying, "I don't see your reservation!" Neither clerk was rude in any way, but it seemed odd that they had such a difficult time attempting to find a reservation made a month previously. Parking is very tight between the white lines and limited. Security limited. The access to the hotel is on a side road parallel to the main road which initially caused issues on arrival but once we arrived after missing access point and making a challenging turn around, we were able to figure out how to better access at crossroads.

For our one night stay, the location was convenient and met our needs. The bed was great, breakfast very good.

We didn't like that we arrived after a long 16 hours...

We didn't like that we arrived after a long 16 hours flight, at 12.00 noon, and the receptionist told us that he will not have a clean room before 14.00!! In the next day we saw many people leaving early in the morning and the cleaning staff fixing the rooms for the next guests. They say it is the same every day so the receptionist dave us an ugly lie!

Staff was amazing!

Pool was closed. It's why I choose this hotel for the pool. And I couldn't take a bath either. No tub stopper.

Staff was amazing!! And helpful. Breakfast was also yummy and very very clean!!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

A good place to stay.

My room was at the far end of the corridor, so it took a while for the water to heat up.

Rooms were clean, staff was friendly, and beds were comfortable.

Average Stay

The bed wasn't very comfortable and when we called to request more towels nobody came within 2 hours. We ended up taking some (with permission) from the housekeeping cart. The bathroom wasn't spotless when we arrived but it wasn't horrible.

Free wifi and 24-hour vending/front desk. One of the cheapest hotels in the area at about $99/night. The microwave and mini fridge were useful.

Great stay!! Would definitely do it again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I love how all the rooms have a fridge and microwave. The lobby is very well set up and they even provide water, coffee, tea, etc. at any time. Of course the free breakfast is a plus as well!

I got what I paid for.

My room on 4th floor was as far from the ice machine as possible which was on 1st floor. The soft drink machines (1 right outside my room) in the hotel where not functioning because the hotel now has "a gift shop". There wasn't any soap in our bathroom. Train horns all night long.

The breakfast buffet had a nice variety of items to choose from.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Comfortable, secure, quiet
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ran out of the complimentary cookies too early.

Breakfast was extensive and good (included boiled eggs, which I always like). Room was quiet and beds were super comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Breakfast was good, waffle irons available and eggs.

Far from downtown, about 12 USD with Uber to get there

Breakfast was good, waffle irons available and eggs. Nearby Brewery station 26 within walking distance

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Terrible Stay and Will Never Stay at Quality Inn Again
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Pig with Lipstick. The hotel had recent paint and fragrance fan dispensers throughout to mask the age. Front desk did not know which rooms were clean. A gentleman prior to me had been to a room that was dirty. Following that I was sent to a room that was dirty. Next I was sent to another room which was fair. Toilet had hair on it, pieces of toilet paper around bathroom and a 3" hole in the bathroom door. Room key needed to be reprogrammed 3 times. Made 3 complaints to front desk, last one at 3am due to the room next door having their tv cranked loud enough that I had to walk outside to receive a photo me call and kept me from sleeping.

Nothing worked even the cleaning staff. Lobby staff was very nice though.

Since it was dark when we arrived the first thing done was to turn on the lights, within less than a minute the lamps no longer worked as if they were not getting power because the outlets on the bases didn't send power to our devices. Then the light near the door went out the next night. so all we had to light the room was the bathroom light and the TV at night. Our key cards hardly ever worked. The cleaning staff was terrible. When we arrived there were tufts of dark cloth in the carpet, pieces of food all around the bed closest to the window. There is a sign in the bathroom stating that on the 3rd day of the visit the rooms will be cleaned unless occupant requests otherwise. Well we took off for the third day and took the DND tag off the door. We placed any towels that were dirty on the floor to be replaced. Upon our return we had found that only the beds had been made. The dirty towels were still on the floor in front of the closet as you come in and both trash cans were completely full (we had takeout containers). The carpet still had not been cleaned. To top it off a maid just walked into our room as we were getting ready to relax because her itinerary had us listed as checked out. She apologized and showed us the error. Standard cleaning of a room should not be something a customer has to request and wait for while they are wanting to just relax after a day of touring the city.

The Lobby staff members were very courteous and helpful. If we needed something they assisted us right away. The breakfast was good for hotel food and was well stocked. You also had the choice to make your very own fresh waffle which was a nice touch. Having no issue with the air conditioner was nice. It put out a good amount of heat when it was cold at night and cooled the room efficiently when it was warm during the day. Most of the time the air coming from these units stink.

Reasonably priced stay in great location but rooms need some attention.

The rooms need some attention. The temperature was hard to regulate. The toilet seat was not secure. The first room I was given, the locking mechanism fell off inside the room. The second room smelled of smoke (with no other rooms available, the staff did a great job of removing the odor). The doors were very hard to open and did not close securely without making sure they pulled all the way shut.

The cleaning staff was conscientious in removing smoking odor from my room. I really appreciated their effort to do that. I also liked the little snack room with reasonably priced snacks on hand for a late night arrival (open 24/7). Beds were reasonably comfortable and amenities were fine and as expected for this level of a hotel. The staff overall made the stay much better than it started out to be, including those at the front desk. Breakfast provided nice options including hot food and endless coffee.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Breakfast was good.

My stay was 4 nights, 2 of the 4 We had NO HOUSEKEEPING!. All 4 nights we had no comforter. Answer being short handed and comforter were being washed. The bed itself was not to comfy

Breakfast was good. Nice selection

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

I would stay at a super 8 next time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool had no water in it and was closed off like a crime scene. Older black male working at front desk was rude and gave us a key to a room with people already in it.

Great bed

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Good value, comfortable rooms. Just be sure to call hotel directly to confirm room!

Booking.com and Quality inn and suites didn't communicate very well on this. While I had an email verifying my booking the hotel had no record. And they were full. It took some serious calls, emails, twitter messages. Booking.com sent me the same email that it had before, with the same result at the front desk. Finally, a phone call with Booking.com direct to the front desk worked. Due to the lack of communication between booking.com and the hotel I also had to change room after the first day.

Staff were helpful and solicitous of me. Props to Teena for persevering through my booking problems and dispatching shuttle to the light rail station on prompt basis.

Great place to stay

Although close to the bus stop, it did take 30mins to get to downtown Denver from there.

Really friendly & helpful staff, couldn't fault them at all. Bed was super comfortable & the room was nice. I'd definitely recommend for anyone to stay here, probably more ideal if you have a car. Breakfast options were also good.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Not a nice place!

Our room reeked of pot and when I told the clerk, all she did was tell me that the maids had just cleaned that room and didn't tell her it smelled. The tv in our room was very fuzzy (snowy). Not a single ice machine worked. There was a huge pot hole in the entrance to the parking lot which was impossible to see at night because the parking lot was poorly lit. The hallways were dirty and smelled bad. We reserved this place for four nights, but checked out after only one.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Excellent Breafast choices

First room was very noisy next to the ice maker however they changed us straight away. Room could have done with some modernising

Excellent choices for breakfast, great location

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

We will be back - travel to CO 4 times/yr for a week

We stayed just before the pool was opening and they were updating to workout room.. looking forward to them both on our next stay though!

The staff on all shifts were friendly, happy to be there.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Reviews said they had a great breakfast.

Reviews said they had a great breakfast. Staff also said they had a great breakfast! We arrived on the 2nd floor to eat and they had very little to eat. I have had a better breakfast at motel 6!!!! Talked to manager and all he could say was tomorrow will be better we got a truck today. Great for tomorrow's guests not so good for us. They offered nothing but it is what it is. NOT IMPRESSED Didn't realize that I had to call and ask if they actually had food for breakfast when I made the reservation! From Someone who travels daily for his job can't recommend this place!.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Comfortable bed

No shuttle to airport they are rude when asking about an airport shuttle. Horrible fishy smell by elevator. Hot in hallways. So far a band aid remodeling that isn't reflected in the price.

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Find another place

Lamp shade on desk stained and torn. Tile floor sticky when walked on. Exhaust fan in bathroom filthy. Television has a line going across the picture. No tissues in the bathroom. A light out in the bathroom. Cold breakfast, orange juice was watered down Tang. Very disappointing.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Staff was very friendly.

Staff was very friendly. My husband lost his son due to an auto accident and we had to travel from Oklahoma to coordinate funeral details. Hotel gave us the opportunity grieve, plan arrangements and provide support to others. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

An okay visit.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was freezing and even with the in wall heating unit turned up to max it never got warm. We had to sleep in our coats. The beds were clean, but small and not comfortable. The rooms are not well insulated and we could hear much outside noise. The room was also sort of musty and old smelling. The hallway had an automatic scent sprayer that was on OVER KILL. It was a super artificial lemon scent and it made us sneeze. The breakfast was typical but lackluster with no options for vegan (That's okay, we know we are the minority of diners but it is always something I mention). My husband ate cold mushy eggs and hard sausage. I had an old bruised apple. The staff really was wonderful and welcoming. They definitely made the stay salvageable. Parking was easy and free and my pet Pug had a hassle free stay. Overall my experience was just fine. I do not feel it was worth the money, and I have stayed next door at the Renaissance for less with higher quality (no free breakfast though).

The staff was extremely friendly and the lobby was creatively decorated. Modern and fun!

Hotel that is getting run down, but overall was a good stay

The description on booking states there's an indoor pool, this is not true. The pool is seasonal outdoor pool. My room was not worth the price, my curtains were two seperate lengths,curtains didn't shut all e way. My electrical outlet didn't work, so I had to use other outlet to charge phone. And very dim on my side of the room.

The hotel is located within minutes of any shopping, and close to downtown Denver. Lobby looks really nice. Staff were helpful too.

The breakfast was decent but I wish would go until 10am and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

too hot in the main areas, heat on. sometimes a bit difficult to get to the hotel, one way streets and trains. Overall was a good hotel.

The breakfast was decent but I wish would go until 10am and not 9am. The rooms and beds were comfortable and staff very nice.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Great Room, Affordable Price.

No rooms available to accommodate families larger than 4. Thin comforters that looked like curtains

Great bed mattress but no real comforters, fantastic large hot breakfast with ham, sausage & eggs,I saved big $$ with kids. Great Staff. Nice balconies avail.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

The staff was excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sausage gravy for breakfast should be illuminated or a better quality. Always smelled like pot. Is several computers to print out my ticket

The staff was excellent. Breakfast was good. Room was clean and comfortable with heat. Room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Location was great, but the room was not so.

Our first impression was not all that great as the front desk clerks were not too friendly. Our room had a clogged sink and bathtub and when we called the front desk, they advised they would send maintenance in the morning to correct the issue. Maintenance did not stop by on the second day and so we stayed with the clogged sinks. The TV had lines (missing pixels internally) running thru bottom portion of the TV. This was reported to the front desk as well.

Location was great as there was a shopping center with plenty of restaurants to choose from within a short distance

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Otherwise a great stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a very rude guy working the first morning. We had a 20 hrs drive there and a 10 am check in and he wouldnt let us check in until 3pm. After riding with kids in the car that long all we wanted was to get out of the car and comfortable.

I liked some of the staff and the pancakes where awesome. There was a lady who always had cookies for the ppl to snack on.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Nice quiet sleep!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A bit confusing access on and off the property.

Coffee was good and available. Short of bacon and hash browns. Love corned beef hash in the mornings.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Convenience to interests, gave dogs a bag of bones

No breakfast available although they said it was from 6-10...all I saw was coffee and juice. Hotel was unable to take cash as a payment although I selected it on booking.com also selected that I was bringing a pet but they did not see it in my reservation..carpet needed to be vacuumed and air quality was not good

Convenience to interests, gave dogs a bag of bones

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

I'd stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast could've been better but it was good considering it was hotel self-serve breakfast. I mean, no bacon but they had chocolate waffles.

The front desk lady was very welcoming, the inside of the hotel was pretty, the room was nice, the fitness center was well equipped and the shower had good pressure.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Great, Convenient Stay for Travelers

This building very clearly didn't use to be a hotel, so the rennovations are pretty noticeable. My husband is 6' 5" and he was almost too tall to fit in our room. Aside from that, I do not have any complaints.

The location of the property is very convenient for travelers, right by the interstate and near some quick and delicious food. The room was small, but clean and well stocked. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They also have a little store where you can buy snacks, drinks, and medicines which is wonderfully convenient because you almost don't need to leave the hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Nice place to relax.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

A dedicated place to take our dogs. They had to settle for a parking lot with no grass to do their duty in.

Staff were excellent. Friendly and helpful from front desk to housekeeping Breakfast was delicious Loved the room with the balcony. .

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

nothing special

took 20 minutes to get hot water in morning. TV did not work in first room, Lamp shade missing in second room. A/C fan loud.

beds comfortable. close to panera bread.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Good location for going to the airport early in the morning...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Good location for going to the airport early in the morning an also quite a short drive to downtown. Professional staff, nice comfortable room, complimentary drinks and cookies in the lobby.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

The door needs replacing or repairing.

The door needs replacing or repairing. It did not close well, the bolt did not work, the flipper lock was was loose and the door stuck as if it was new paint. The slot for the ID card worked with difficulty.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

I like the way the room was decorated, everything was clean,...

The bathroom was kind of tiny but still had everything it needed to get the job done. 😊

I like the way the room was decorated, everything was clean, and the bed was very comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Security questioned
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

ironing board and iron broken (was replaced) window left open to our room and it did not have a screen, window did not have working lock..very dangerous, we were moved to other room, under desk not vacumed(second room

staff always responded to our needs. great continental breakfast!

I would NOT recommend staying here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were nice but not very helpful. The rooms were small and cramped and smelled like smoke. The walls were thin. We could hear people in the hallway. The location was horrible. We didn't feel safe in the parking lot. We were woken up early in the morning by a lady crying and yelling swear words just outside our window. We had two nights booked and paid for and just couldn't bring ourselves to stay both nights.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

great value and location

The in and out of the parking lot was a little tricky and more signs could have been better to direct traffic.

Staff was really nice. Location with respect of other amenities was great. Clean room. Walking distance to LRT station

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The breakfast was good

There were bugs in our room, it was dirty, there was hair in the bath tub, the a/c unit had a change filter sign and didn't work (the filter was disgusting so we ended up cleaning it and resetting it ourselves) and they forgot to put face cloths until the second day.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

THIS QUALITY INN IS A DUMP. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

I booked a King Suite Room online. When we got there, it looked nothing like the picture online, the room itself was gross, the shower did not drain and the shower head leaked heavily. We asked for a room change. The process to change rooms took over 3 hours because the hotel was understaffed and severely disorganized. The hotel personnel were nice but the process in changing rooms was severely frustrating. The room we were put into had 2 full beds instead of the king we had ordered. The room was still kind of gross and we were still charged for the king rate. Needless to say, this is the last time I ever stay at a "Quality Inn" because they are far from quality.

The breakfast options are about the only positive to this hotel.