Reviews of The Drift Hotel 2 stars

3005 Alhambra Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA

#5 of 12 B&Bs and Inns in Fort Lauderdale

Based on 299 B&B reviews

I had a great time, no- hassles, close to all
    • Queen Room

The sound on the tv kept going out, I had to keep playing with the remote and cable box, got it to work once ten sound went out again, was too tired to call for help

Close to beach, nice restaurant on corner of block with friendly waiters and good food, close to a Starbucks with nice beach patio, some breakfast items in room and restocked by staff.

Affordable and close to the beach
    • Queen Room

Little nitpick: the room smelled weird. I don't know if it was the cleaning product they used, but it reminded me of the smell of WD-40. Otherwise I can't complain.

The location was good (next to Sebastian Beach, if you care about that). It included breakfast snack, which was a good surprise. It also included beach towels and beach chairs, which was great as we were traveling light. The place was very nice for the money.

• Queen Room

Everything else. Limited parking Our shower had low water pressure. I had to clean about a 1/2 layer of dust off the A/C filter in order to get the room to cool down.

Good value property in a great location, which a number of nice touches.
    • Queen Room

I emailed the property 4 times before arrived (both directly and through Booking.com) and did not receive a response. You could only have the fan on with the main light in the bedroom, so we were not able to sleep with the fan on. The general cleanliness of the property was lacking. The cleaners seemed to have an unmanageable amount of cleaning to do in a short amount of time.

The front of house staff were great and very accommodating. Although our room was not available when we arrived at 9am, they agreed to have it ready for us by 12noon, despite the check in time being 3pm. We were able to check in early and check out late, for free. The location was fabulous, only steps away from the beach but away from the busy road, so quiet. Breakfast snacks were a nice touch and meant we didn't have to head out for breakfast. The ability to borrow beach chairs and towels was very helpful. The courtyard was a nice space to sit in the morning or evening, however the cushions required a wash and there were a number of mosquitos around.

Incredible place, value and location!
    • Queen Room

Hot water could be slow at times.

Very comfortable room! Extremely friendly staff. Beach about 100 yards form hotel. Within walking distance of many good restaurants. Very cool courtyard for relaxing!

What a bargain- great location, clean and spacious rooms

The bathroom could have been redone a little nicer and the window in the bathroom let in a little noise.

This place was a very pleasant surprise. It doesn’t look like it will be super nice when you park outside but they did a great job with their renovations. The courtyard was adoptable and the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Definitely a great value for the amount of money we paid and close to the beach and restaurants.

This was an unexpected trip and my stay was marvelous. 🙏🏾
    • Queen Room

I got a citation for unlawful parking on my last day 🤭😂 but it sure didnt out weigh my great stay.. 😇👍🏾👍🏾

Loved the location, the veggitation, the comp breakfast was not a hot meal, but that was ok the sheer thought of keeping it lite was absolutely perfect. The bed is a mattress firm and was absolutely comfortable, my room was beautiful! Parking can be an issue but workable.

Spacious room across the road from the beach and a short...

1. Wifi in the rooms is very weak. 2. Bed in room 18 is way too soft - very uncomfortable 3. Old, clunky aircon unit is too noisy so difficult to sleep at night. 4. Terrible mould/ moisture problem in the bathroom. Room should be shutdown until this issue is fixed. 5. Breakfast is terrible.

Spacious room across the road from the beach and a short walk to all cafes, redtaurants etc

The drift hotel is amazing.

NA

We traveled to Fort Lauderdale on vacation. The drift hotel was in walking distance of the beach and the strip with restaurants and shops. Lovely scenery and a great vibe. The staff at the drift hotel made me feel at home. We had a late check in due to our delayed flight, the hotel made sure I was able to check in after hours. The staff was so friendly it was scary. Check out is at 11:00 and my flight wasn’t until 7:00 pm the hotel allowe me to stay until 3 and they kept my luggage for me why I visited the beach one last time. I’m very picky when it comes to staying in hotels. The drift hotel was amazing they made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed while on vacation. The hotel is 15 mins from the airport and the Uber ride was about 17 bucks. Uber’s are always available.

Overall a perfect tropical place
    • Queen Room

I would like to See a source there for Beverages.

The guys that work there are always very kind and generous. I’ve stayed here 5 times and will continue to stay here every time I travel to lauderdale. It’s a perfect location. Close to everything.

Hands down...best hotel value...ever.
    • Queen Room

That I had to leave. I could live there.

I travel a lot. The Drift was the best money that I have ever spent. It was like the "Mayberry" of hotels. In fact, I would not have surprised me if Andy, Barney, Opie, and Cousin Goober had shown up. The cutest, most laid back, friendliest, atmosphere ever.

Hidden Gem
    • Queen Room

We were booked in room 23A, however the "A" was so small we were trying to open room 23 at 2am when we got in. We realized we had the wrong room when the people inside turned the light on. The poor people probably thought we were trying to break in.

Nice clean room, once we found it. We were so thankful they already had the air on as it was still over 90 degrees at 2am. They also had complimentary cereal, yogurt and granola bars which was perfect to grab on our way to the cruise. We would definitely consider staying here again!

Beautiful art deco property
    • Queen Room

Internet did not work in room (top floor).

Booked a room on the day - hotel fully lived up to our expectations. Pictures on Booking.com fully reflect the property. Rooms are reasobaly sized, clean and nicely decorated. Location of hotel is perfect. Easy walk to beach/shops/great restaurants. Host was friendly and accommodating - allowed us to check out late. Good value for money.

Quiet place
    • Queen Room

Couldn’t get the water in the bathroom to heat up. But this should be fixable. Not a major problem.

Literally a 3 minutes walk to the beach! Close to Las Olas area, but not in the middle of the crowd. They don’t say on he description but you get a breakfast tray, which is very convenient! Also water, beach towel and chairs are included. Very confortable bed and room. The bathroom is a little outdated but very clean with all the amenities you may need. Staff very helpfull. They let me do a late check out with no extra charge! Thank you! Would stay again.

My stay at the Drift hotel was easy, refreshing and relaxing.
    • Queen Room

Hotel supplies you with a free beach towel and a small beach chair. It would be nice if they also provided you with a free beach umbrella and a chair that sits higher when you unfold it. Current chair sits low in the sand when you unfold it.

Location of Drift hotel is perfect. It's on a quiet street about a two minute walk to the beach, a two minute walk to the wonderful Casablanca restaurant at the end of street that you will pass walking to the beach, and about a five to ten minute walk to a small mall that has a CVS store and other restaurants nearby. The CVS is down the street to the right approximately five to six minutes from the Casablanca restaurant. Drift's hotel staff is very personable and very accommodating. I went on a cruise with an adult family member and we arrived at hotel around 10 AM. One room was ready so I was allowed to check in early without an extra charged. I had also informed Hotel in months in advance that I would be arriving before 11 AM. And on the last day of my stay I was allowed to check out late due to a late flight without an additional fee. Again I asked staff in advance to make sure it was okay and was told that I could as long as no one called in to request room. Hotel provides a light breakfast daily for each person staying. This included a bottle of juice, yogurt, cereal, milk, cereal bar, fruit cup, coffee and several water bottles daily). I wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of life that brings with it the noise and busyness of the day. I love the Drift hotel because of its location (I walked to the beach everyday), the serene setting, the cozy rooms and the personal attention that the staff gave me and my guest.

Although older hotel it nicely updated.
    • Queen Room

Although older hotel it nicely updated. The court yard is very nice to sit and relax in the shade of the many trees. Close to the beach highly recommended.

This is a cheap motel in an excellent location with very helpful staff.
    • Queen Room

Property is old and tired. The chair, bedspread and cushions all had stains on them. Large cockroach outside the front door. Not the place to bring your wife if she is house proud. We left after one night and incurred the loss rather than stay another night.

Staff were very helpful and location is excellent.

Avoid this disaster zone if at all possible.

Rooms stank of mold, roaches were present, parking was very limited, free breakfast was pathetic. No management on property in evenings/ overnight. Side room was still under construction. Was assaulted by homeless drug addict in courtyard of hotel, had to call police and decided to move elsewhere. Never saw management again, so working with BBB to get a refund.

Worst Hotel Experince I've ever had. Nothing to like about this place.

Lovely almost European feel to this property. Perfect one night stay prior to a cruise.
    • Queen Room

The facility while very clean is old by design. Therefore the shower heads were very low for anyone of any height.

Very personable staff. Perfect one night stay before leaving on our cruise to the Caribbean.

Flora very beautiful, quiet, but service poor, dirty carpet and no hair dryer in the room !

1) There was not hair dryer in the room, so when we woke up in the morning and wanted to wash hair before going to walk near the beach we could not find it. The office desk was closed, i tried to call to hotel phone, but nobody picked up the phone. So only thanks to the neighbor girl who gave us hair dryer. What if we needed to leave quickly, washed hair and no hair dryer??? Later administrator offered it saying hair dryers are often stolen, but why he did not inform us before entering the room??? Poor service. 2) Тhe carpet on the floor was dirty, would be better it would not be there at all. 3) The blаnket on the bed was very old, well-worn, so it did not feel fresh to sleep using sheet under it. 4) There was very strong moldy stuff smell in the room, so it was not nice to stay in the room at all. 5) Тhe electricity wires were not accurate. 6) It was possible to switch off the big lamp on the table only pulling it from not safe power socket which was not comfortable. 7) When we needed internet in the morning, the administrator said without any regret that yes they had some problem with internet connection and advised their another connection. 8) Separately we would like to mention that the administrator of the hotel was awful, he communicated trying to put us down, such person should not hold such position in the hotel. 9) It was mentioned that there is fen in the room, but there was no fen. As for air conditioner, you can reach if you are 2 m high or you stand on the bed. 10) Also bed was not comfortable, it was extra too soft.

The location of the hotel is very good, close to the beautiful beach of Fort Lauderdale. It was also very calm in this hotel. The flora of the hotel is very beautiful. You can easily enjoy the palms and other trees from the windows of the room and beautiful yard.

Poor value for your money
    • Queen Room

Dirty floors, dated room, moldy bathroom, old sagging bedding, paper-thin walls that let you hear everything that goes on in adjacent rooms. On the upside: friendly manager, parking available, one block away from the beach. Room rates are disproportionately high. Spend $100 more a night and stay at the Conrad.

Close to the beach, friendly staff

Comfort and location.
    • Queen Room

Would like to see better security. Gate was left wide open all night, no security locks or peephole in doors.

Room was clean and nicely decorated, very comfortable bed and nice linens.

Beautiful and quiet little property but best for the independent traveler.
    • Queen Room

This hotel is just short of being perfect. If you’re a self sufficient traveler you’ll do fine but if you need some help or have a lot of questions you might feel a bit isolated. The A/C was a bit loud and I had to turn it off to sleep. The ceiling fan is only on with the light so the room was stuffy and hot through the night. the office is only open from 10am-9pm which seems too short. When I was leaving in the morning around 7:30am to go to a meeting (I was there 2 nights) a young woman was wandering around and said, “Is there a hair dryer in your room?” I told her I didn’t see one. When I got back to the hotel around 7pm there was a note on the office door that said “I’m in room 9”. I didn’t want to go and bother the person so I called the hotel from my cell phone and asked about a hair dryer which I’d need the next morning. The young woman answered promptly and I walked over to the office and she handed me one. She was very polite and nice. I think hairdryers should be in each room and not necessary to check out. That same evening when I returned to my room I noticed the trash had been emptied but the bed wasn’t made. I straighten up my bed at hotels when I leave in the morning but don’t actually make it; it looked exactly the same. I had turned the AC on low when I left in the morning; it was on when I returned but the room smelled funny - almost a sour smell - the fan hadn’t been running because the light wasn’t on so the air was stale. Could be the humidity of FL. But it wasn’t a fresh smell. There was also a note about bike rentals at the Booking.com site but no mention in the instructions at the hotel. I was considering biking to the office I was visiting but because there was no one around in the evening when I checked in or before I left for the day’s work, I couldn’t check that out. I left early for a 7am flight so no one to even check out. I just left my keys in the room.

I didn’t arrive until after 10pm but my keys were available. In my room there was some graham crackers, fruit and yogurt which was a lifesaver. There were notes where I could over pizza etc but it was too late for that. So the snack was great. Beautiful little quiet setting - really tranquil. Room was nice and clean. Bed comfortable. Lovely little courtyard well appointed to sit outside. Just around the corner from the hotel along the beach less than .1 mile was a SBUX. The walk is just beautiful along the beach. It’s located near great little restaurants, it’s steps from the ocean and quiet.

We loved this boutique hotel and hope to visit again in the future
    • Queen Room

Smoking is limited to the outdoor patio area. Great! Not great: To get to any of the rooms you have to walk through the smoking area. Perhaps this could be solved by establishing smoking/non-smoking areas outdoors.

This is a cozy motel, very conveniently located near the beach, shopping and restaurants. It is a well-maintained older facility. Rooms are small compared to more modern motels, but adequate even with my mobility devices. The staff were friendly and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the continental breakfast in our room. With an early morning flight to catch it was great to have a portable breakfast without having to go out to find it.

The hotel is walking distance from the beach, bars and...
    • Queen Room

The hotel is walking distance from the beach, bars and restaurants, the staff was super friendly and helpful at all times, very clean, for sure I will come back

This was a stopover between flights.
    • Queen Room

The room had s dampish feel to it. The bed was very soft. Although 4 miles from airport the journey took over 40 mins due to traffic.

We loved the location. Sea view from room close to the many shops and restaurants.. The tropical courtyard and design of the property.

Beautiful updated interiors; lovely outdoor patio surrounded by palms, a vintage 1940's Hollywood fe
    • Queen Room

would have been nice to have a soap holder for the shower.

The competence, courtesy, and professionalism of the staff was outstanding. Room was very clean, the bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept on, and the fridge was stocked with juices, fruit cups, and yogurt. The central patio surrounded by palms, was a wonderful place to take morning coffee.... shady, peaceful and quiet. I loved the vintage vibe.... like 1940's Hollywood. Such a beautiful older motel that has been lovingly updated. Would return.

It was ok. You get what you pay for. It was a great deal but the mildew was really miserable.
    • Queen Room

The fact that management or staff is not on site 24/7 . When office open the staff were very friendly and accommodating but you have to ask for things that were suppose to b in the room already like hair dryer, hangers, water. Also, rowdy drunk guests and smokers spoiled last night there and no one around to take care of the situation. Police had to b called. Black mildew was in AC units, on the wall in bathroom which made room smell awful. I did complain and staff did try to deal with it but it is in the wall board and I could still smell it.

The location is close to beach, Starbucks, dining . My room had a view of ocean which was great.very comfortable bed and walk in closet with safe, ironing board , modern shower was roomy and a plus. Parking was great. Staff friendly and helpful when around.

Enjoyed comfort and conveinence of location. Staff extremely friendly and accommodating!
    • Queen Room

No microwave. WIFI only in the common area. No pool. Ran out of beach umbrellas to guests.

Even though a continental breakfast or similar was not included, the hotel provided water, small breakfast items, etc in the room. Nice size room. Provided Ice, beach towels and chairs for beach. One block to beach.

Lovely place!
    • Queen Room

Starting from a very warm welcome at the reception, the whole facility is designed in a very lovely way. I was particularly surprised by the pre-filled fridge which allowed for a rich breakfast in the room. Beach and bars are only a couple of steps away. Overall extremely good value for the money!

Very enjoyable
    • Queen Room

The front office staff were very helpful and friendly. The property is well maintained. I stayed here two weeks ago with my husband , enjoyed it so much we came back again. Will make it a get away stop again!!

Great trip! Walking distance from beach with friendly staff as a bonus
    • Queen Room

The room was quite nice and modern. It included a over head shower from the ceiling which I thought was a nice touch. The snacks and drinks included in the room was a great bonus. The best part was the friendly staff which included Eisler the first day who was available for the check in and Mireya the second day of our stay who was an absolute doll. She was wonderful and pleasant to deal with. Loved her smile and her attention to our needs. Would return and recommend The Drift to friends and family. Loved the 2 min walk to the beach :)

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room

There was moss/mold growing in water tank of the coffee maker. There were also lots of ants.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The property had character and charm. The location was prime, very close to the beach and a great restaurant name Casablanca Cafe. A great bargain.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Great location !
    • Queen Room

The ac was too loud in the room. It was not a good one too. First night we had hard time sleeping because of how loud it was. It is located right next to the bed so it blows right towards you when you're sleeping. That was the only problem with the hotel.

It is very close to the beach. They provide chairs and towels for the beach which was a huge plus for us. You can easily find a restaurant in the area.

Small Boutique Hotel located a block from the beach. Very clean and free parking!

The breakfast they offer is a box of cereal and yogurt. They shouldn't even advertise that. I did like the granola bars and water bottles.

The hotel was a block from the beach. It was in walking distance to lots of resturaunts and shops. You don't even need a car. The hotel is very clean and the bed was comfy. If you need anything just ask. We forgot sunscreen and they actually had some.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

when is a hotel not a hotel...when its a motel
    • Queen Room

plumbing. no shower pressure cleanliness of the floors..especially the bathroom wall insulation non existent very noisy fridge (room 1) no spare sockets

location good bed coffee machine in room the sort of continental breakfast

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great little boutique hotel.
    • Queen Room

Clean and modern hotel in a great location, staff were friendly and accommodating when our flights were changed last minute. The continental breakfast in the room was an added bonus every day. I would stay again!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Great location, but the property needs some attention and updates.
    • Queen Room

The rooms are in need of a little TLC; there are no shelves in the shower, our shower leaked, the ceiling fan was noisy, the room service was very late on some days, the ashtrays in the courtyard were rarely emptied and beach towels were not always available.

The location is perfect, a block to the beach and within walking distance to bars, restaurants, activities etc. The staff is friendly and there is onsite parking.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

A great place to relax.
    • Queen Room

Clean, quiet, and a short walk to the beach. The staff was helpful and friendly. Beach towels and chairs were provided. I would highly recommend staying here vs one of the bigger hotels in the area.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Cute little boutique hotel with moderate pricing.
    • Queen Room

Room was smaller in size, but worked fine for our short stay

Cute little boutique hotel with moderate pricing. Easy walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and called to let us know we had left an item there. We were able to return before closing and pick it up.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Great location, but they just won't go the extra mile!
    • Queen Room

Left my phone charger by accident. When I called to ask if they had it and if I could pick it up, they said they "dispose of items with no monetary value" and that they were not liable for me leaving it there. I asked if they could just check with the cleaning team, and they said they'd call me back. Never heard back from them. Definitely a place that is not willing to go the extra mile!

Updated, next to beach, loved the free food.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Cute comfy accommodations without an outlet to end your lonely night.
    • Queen Room

No where for bathing products in shower. Also...many websites were blocked on the wireless internet. I don't think any vacation location should dictate conservative lifestyle on their customers. If a couple wants to watch porn on their vacation...there shouldn't be a block on those websites. It's the principle of the matter. Unless you are advertised as some kind of Christian establishment...it's your duty to supply the most comfortable vacation environment possible and not make people feel awkward or imposed on.

The B&B style layout and feeling. Cute room decor and comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Lovely hotel.
    • Queen Room

Would have liked a real breakfast rather than just cereal and juice.

The courtyard was so lovely and the fact the hotel was only a little ways from the beach. I've stayed here before and will again.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Nice alternative to the hermetically sealed high-rise hotels in this area
    • Queen Room

The shower head was very low, and I'm not even that tall. Also, I'd forgotten how noisy in-room aircon units can be! But by using the aircon sparingly, and keeping the ceiling fan on, I still managed to have a cool, quiet room.

Bed was super comfy! Nice to have a fridge as well. Room itself was very nice, and the location is fantastic. Staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Great staff
    • Queen Room

the first room (22) had a strong smell of what seemed like mold to me because I am very allergic to that. After the first uncomfortable night with that, they were kind enough to move me into another room which was much better. The staff was so very kind.

the staff was accommodating and once i was moved into a different room, i was comfortable there, it was very relaxing.

One night in Lauderdale
    • Queen Room

They had renovated the bathroom but didn't build in any niches or shelves for shampoo or razor.

A one minute walk to the beach, what's not to like about that! And the room was recently renovated.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Room itself was great.
    • Queen Room

Parking situation is awful. Only a few slots and of taken have to pay to park a couple blocks away. No staff after 10pm. Tried to checkout at 9am and still no staff in office. Had to leave key in room. Hopefully nothing gets destroyed or stolen and I get billed for it cuz had to leave door unlocked too (they use house key type of key for rooms). No breakfast, just snacks included.

Room itself was great. Great view of ocean. Bedding was super comfortable. Keirg right in the room was nice, too. Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

The whole no fuss package!

A/C a little loud.

The whole no fuss package! No hidden extra costs, free parking, water, snacks. Quite Street and a short 3 minute walk to the beach and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Quiet centrally located hotel close to beach with excellent staff.
    • Queen Room

Staff extremely helpful in room selection, carrying bags to our room, dining suggestions and directions and allowing late checkout. Room was quiet and had good pillow selection.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Amazing value for Fort Lauderdale Beach lovers!
    • Queen Room

I don't care about a pool however if important they don't have one.

High end coffee, fruit, yogurt, milk, cereal, snacks and water included. Parking, beach chair & towel included. No resort/junk fees. Amazing staff and guests from around the globe!

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Cozy, but what's with the floors?
    • Queen Room

No WiFi in the room, and the one in the courtyard it kept crashing all the time. The floors in the room were sticky/slippery, I don't know if they were dirty or some unsuitable cleaning product was used, but these were the most unpleasant hotel floors I ever walked on.

The room looked very nice. We arrived after office hours but the staff made sure that we can find our key and get all the needed information. Complimentary breakfast (cornflakes, milk, yoghurt, canned fruit, some crackers and spreads) was a bit small but good enough to start the day. The beach is very close and the hotel offers beach chairs and towels with no extra charge.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Will def. be staying back here!

Wish pets were allowed!

Almost felt as if I were home. The room even had a ceiling fan plus the AC unit. Very comfortable rooms! The staff was very nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

The Perfect Vacation
    • Queen Room

This has to be the best little hotel in Fort Lauderdale. If you're wanting a sea view, a swimming pool or launderette then don't stop here. However if your looking for superb service, a brilliant location and comfort then this is for you. Walk out the gate and the sea is to your left...a three minute walk. All the restaurants are within easy walking distance on the sea front and there's a few take aways including Subway. Also a CVS for all the things you may have forgotten or want. Gift shops, clothes shops, shoe shops etc, it's all there. Walk out the gate and turn right and a short walk takes you to the coastal waterway for the water taxi. A little further and there are the fishing boats and the marina. But the whole experience is made special by the lovely lady - Denise - who will go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met. In your room you will find cereal, cereal bars, milk, water, coffee, crackers, butter, peanut butter, grape and fruit jelly and little fruit pots. Sit outside your room or in the courtyard and enjoy. Beach towels and chairs are free. A fabulous week.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

A gem: great location, room and staff

A pool

Staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating, giving tips on restaurants and bars to go to. Room was excellent: comfy bed, excellently presented room in keeping with building style and free snacks. Free parking available.

Was able to check in early, nice and close to beach and easy...

Room was decent size

Was able to check in early, nice and close to beach and easy to walk to main shops

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The guys are always very nice. It’s a perfect location and great prices.
    • Queen Room

I would just like to have them put a vending machine for sodas and water

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nothing bad at all it was amazing - I love this place 😊

Nothing bad at all it was amazing - I love this place 😊

Plus point for the very kind staff.
    • Queen Room

Plus point for the very kind staff. Excellent breakfast and room cleaning. Perfect location, 50 meters from beach, restaurant and shops.

Great idea with breakfast snacks!
    • Queen Room

Very loud air conditioner (even if it was off)

Great idea with breakfast snacks! Localization Very helpful team

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good hotel for a reasonable price.
    • Queen Room

Location is great, next to nice beaches, well equipped room, free parking.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The location is really great and the staff is super friendly.

The location is really great and the staff is super friendly. I would come back.

Great location walking distance from the beach, breakfast...
    • Queen Room

Great location walking distance from the beach, breakfast provided and easy to get something additional in supermarket

Worth every dollar
    • Queen Room

Excellent Location, very good rooms and clean facilities. Nice and friendly staff

Near the beach

Parking not easy

Near the beach

Rafael Martínez room 25

Parkings space

Everything was really good specially Eisler And Avelino 100% Helpfully and good Actitud

Easy access to beach.
    • Queen Room

Easy access to beach. Quiet secluded tropical area

• One-Bedroom Suite

Lack of parking

Perfect hotel, comfortable room, great location across the...
    • Queen Room

Perfect hotel, comfortable room, great location across the road from the beach and a short walk from all amenities. Perfect!

excellent

very good location..

Good stay

Location, Cleanliness

Excellent stay!
    • Queen Room

Excellent stay! Great attention from the staff and very close to the beach.

Location, included snacks, cleanliness, friendly staff
    • Queen Room

Room seemed a little damp despite the constant a/c

Location, included snacks, cleanliness, friendly staff

Extremely comfortable bed, great location!
    • Queen Room

Estremely comfortable bed, great location!

Will definitly come again when we come to Ft. Lauderdale
    • Queen Room

The gentleman who helped us with our luggage & he was always around if we had any questions.He was so helpful !!

Clean & perfect location