Reviews of Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection 3 stars

110 Marietta Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA

#62 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

• Standard Room

Not allowed to take pictures on Skylounge. Stay for 2 nights and skylounge was closed in 1

Friendly staff / Free wine hour between 5.30 & 6.30 Pm

• Queen Room

After a long, busy weekend and a late night, our maid woke me up at 9:15 a.m. by knocking on our door, then did it again a couple of minutes later when I didn't respond. Checkout is at 11:00. I was unable to fall back asleep after that so was exhausted for the rest of the day and our flight home.

Very friendly staff, including at the restaurant that had excellent food. Our room was very clean and nice.

• Queen Room

The ice machine is filthy. The nozzle that dispenses the ice was smudged and dirty. I had to use a sanitizing hand wipe just to touch it. Why was the ice machine in a closet?

Room was great, but the toilet overflowed from basic use. The maintenance team was there taking care of the issue in a reasonable amount of time, so that made it bearable.

• Queen Room

Wasn’t offered usual welcome drink, had to ask. Room super tiny. Parking is $36 and not optional. No mini bar. Very expensive for teeny room. Also construction inside woke me up. Sounded like a saw.

Great bed. Great location. Nice staff. Great if you’re seeing a show or game at the arenas. I like staying here, but very cramped and expensive!

• Queen Room

The rooms and lobby were FREEZING cold. It was 19 degrees in Atlanta during my visit and the lobby was so cold they had 1 tiny space heater plugging in for guests and 2 behind the front desk to keep themselves warm. Upon checking into my room, it was so cold I turned the heat up to 85 degrees and it never warmed up. I called front desk to complain only to be explained how the heat hint works off or motion detection, which is unbelievable? WHat happens when you sleep? They moved me to another room and it was still FREEZING COLD and un-comfortable to the point I caught a cold and could not work the last day of my stay and had to stay with friends. The WORST hotel experience of my 25 years of travel from 4 star hotels to 2 star motels, I wil neve book that place or recommend again!

The bed was the only comfortable thing about this hotel.

We liked everything.

Antoinette and the staff there treat us like family. We spent our honeymoon here and go back every year for our anniversary. This is our special place.

• Queen Room

The Glenns central location put us in walking distance to all the places we wanted to be. It's a nice building with historical significance and the roof top lounge had a great look out over Atlanta.

• Queen Room

The bed was excellent and the room was impressive and comfortable. I will be booking at that hotel again when I visit Atlanta in the future. The staff was of five star caliber.

• Queen Room

I was double charged for my rooms. It's a stressful process; still trying to get a refund.

The staff was extremely nice and very welcoming. Very clean.

• Queen Room

Parking so expensive. The room was close to air conditioning engine and it was extremely noisy. Also you can listen your neighbors when they are having a shower.

Excellent location

• Standard Room

Since you're asking, beds were kind of soft, but not to a point where you couldn't sleep, just more soft than I'd like.

The Sky Lounge has an EXCELLENT view. I only mention it because I was shocked because the building wasn't particularly tall. There also happened to be a guy playing acoustic soul music, at a volume you could enjoy while still talking to the people you came with.

• Queen Room

Nothing was wrong while I was staying there.

Hotel was a warm welcome place to be. Room was excellent. A great hotel to recommend to anybody looking for a hotel downtown. Not far from attractions either.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Queen Room

Shower head was way too low in our room. Very awkward and I'm only 5'4". Long lines to rooftop bar but worth it. Need more seating at the bar.

We had a corner room and loved the windows in the room and especially in the bathroom. Great natural light. Loved the rooftop bar. Amazing views. The walk to Phillips and surrounding areas was so convenient. Best location. Parking deck right beside hotel.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Queen Room

The room felt claustrophobic. I drove 3 hours to go out and start my night at the rooftop bar and it was closed for a private event. If I would of known, I would have stayed somewhere with a better room and view. The next night they closed around 11. It was. Waste of time trying to stay here, for the price get you a better room with a nicer view and room.

This property has one of the best rooftop bars in all of Atlanta.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Queen Room

They gave away our rooms, even though we had given a credit card deposit. They eventually gave me a room when someone called and cancelled, but they had to send my work colleague across town at midnight. That was very disappointing. Then my room was very small and the bathroom was tiny, I won't stay here again with so many better options downtown. I prefer the Ellis.

Proximity to the courthouse.

• Executive King Suite

The room was smaller than I had hoped and not as luxurious as I expected for the price.

The welcoming mimosa is a great idea. The bed was amazing and I got a room with a great view. I liked that this hotel is just a short walk to all the tourist attractions and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Queen Room

The room service attendant forged my signature and altered my receipt to give herself a $7 tip when I gave her a $2 tip. Then when I dressed it with the restaurant manager it took her 35 minutes to find the receipt and she only wanted to change the receipt back. After for the discussion about how deceptive it is to forge someone's signature the manager then comp my meal. This is not only unethical this is it legal for someone to forge a signature and change a receipt..

The lounge

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Queen Room

Although I was aware there was a charge for parking, it was never disclosed that it was valet only and $32 a day.

The hotel was very nice and in a great location.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Queen Room

My only and very little, complaint was that the room was a bit small. With o it two of us, it was a bit hard to get around each other! The bed was pretty much the whole room!

Great atmosphere and super friendly staff all around

• Queen Room

View from the roof top lounge was amazing. Staff were very attentive. Greeted with a complimentary adult beverage at check in. Dinner in the restaurant was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Queen Room

Upon arrival I was told I needed to have a 50$ deposit added to my card in case of additional use. When I received my bill the morning after I see where they charged me 32$ for parking which I was told was not a choice by the guy after I parked my car which I did not move the entire stay. Basically I paid them to hold my keys. Not happy at all. Also the restaurant had a wonderful catering staff and was beautiful but the food was horribly prepared. Disappointed.

The staff was kind, helpful, and courteous. The bed was super comfy.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• Queen Room

I would have liked a little more vanity room.

The staff was top notch. Very impressed with their customer service and willingness to make my stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Queen Room

While I loved Glenn's Kitchen, the dinner wait staff was too busy to attend to our table. Did not deliver our appetizer at all. Lunch staff was great.

Staff were fantastic--seriously treated you like a friend. Loved, loved, loved Glenn's Kitchen. The Georgia Chicken sandwich was incredible.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Queen Room

Dust on curtains would be about the only complaint I could find.

Very welcoming staff, elevator even welcomed us. Sky bar with free access for guests' and complimentary wine hour was phenomenal! Overall, very friendly and luxurious, especially for price.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Queen Room

Can't think of one thing.

The location was awesome! I took my daughter to the Georgia World Congress Center for the Walker Stalker Convention. No worries we parked our car and walked and walked every where CNN studios was right across the street. The new Georgia Dome will be right across the street as well when it is finished being built. The Restuarant and room service was very good.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Queen Room

Room service ended at 11:00, however we were told that upon arrival so it wasn't a surprise.

Great location and great amenities! The SkyLounge was very cool.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Queen Room

There was nothing I didn't like except the chair in the lobby which are way too big for a short woman like myself!

I loved the staff, endlessly cheerful and helpful and a real asset to the hotel

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Queen Room

The room was really small for the price and we were never told our valet charge would be included at checkout. It wasn't a big deal I just wish they would have told us that up front.

It was really nice and extremely clean. Great atmosphere!

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Queen Room

The sky bar was hot, not as pictured and closed early. Got to our room and there was no shampoo, took over an hour to get some to room

They greeted us with a drink. The room was very nice. Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

• Queen Room

Tiny room, not as clean as I would have liked. Overpriced for what you get. The breakfast was good but my dinner caesar salad was gross, I don't think they washed the lettuce and it was starting to turn brown. No mini bar, the sky lounge closed at 11 as well as the lobby bar, so after the concert there was no way for us to have a night cap. It is a hot summer but the whole hotel was hot, the room took most of the night to cool down.

Friendly staff, great location.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Queen Room

Staff was engaging and genuinely glad we were there. They went out of their way to be accommodating and helpful. The modern touch to the bathroom, bed that you melt into and quiet environment made this the ideal hotel for us.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Queen Room

The breakfast was horrible. We didn't even order after prepayment of hotel breakfast because the food options were just basic food like oatmeal, grits, yogurt, or eggs with no meat or fruit. You are only allowed to pick 2 options. The room was tiny with barely enough walking space and the showers were dirty. The sky lounge was closed to a private party and they did not tell us until we arrived after a 6 hour drive even though we booked a month a head of time

Valet parking

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Queen Room

My only problem was the parking situation. They only have valet parking and its costs 32$ a night which is a little steep I feel personally. Other wise my trip was quite enjoyable. The staff was great and my room was amazing.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Queen Room

the tv guide didn't match the channels and there were way too many sport channels and not enough movie and other channels

the staff was incredible, so friendly and helpful willing to go the extra. the room was cozy.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Queen Room

Amazing location!! Right in the heart of the city. The staff were extremely friendly and provided us with everything we needed. I would highly recommend staying here

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Queen Room

More private access to go outside instead of having to walk through the middle of where people were having dinner or drinks.

Very comfy bed. Extremely pleasant and friendly staff.

• Queen Room

The general location of the property and the roof top view of Centennial Park/Atlanta made our visit memorable.

• Queen Room

The amount of space in room and it wasn't worth the money.our tv didn't work

We was right there at the philips arena

• Queen Room

Would have liked to see more gym equipment

I really like this hotel. The rooftop bar is a great addition!

Rooms were small.

The view was amazing and great staff

• Queen Room

Free drinks when arrived and early check in.

Cable went out

• Queen Room

The parking price it should be free valet to come and go as needed as a courtesy for your customers

The bed was a cloud! Best sleep!

• Queen Room

Closet size room. Very ordinary. No amenities but shampoo and soap. Dreary halls. Not a polished, upscale experience. Avoid.

Publicspaces

great beds

No room service or food after 10:00

Check in friendly and valet and concierge very helpful

• Queen Room

Room is very small for the price

Bed was like a cloud

• Queen Room

THat me and my friends had to wait 3-4 hours for our rooms to be available to check in

• Queen Room

Much more personality than the surrounding hotels, which felt much more corporate and impersonal. Very comfortable room and very friendly staff!

• Executive King Suite

I left two bottles of prescription medication in bathroom. When I realized I had done so I called hotel and was told they didn’t find.

Small room's

Amazing drinks!

• Executive King Suite

The AC did not cool the room well enough

The staff was a perfect 10

• Queen Room

Location atmosphere staff bars all excellent

Room too small

The shower was excellent

• Executive King Suite

Room service was great, food was delicious. Downstairs bar is lowkey and served tasty drinks

Location, dining, bar, staff...all.amazing

• Queen Room

Didn't realize $35 per night valet and didn't know continental breakfast you need a voucher that is not included with the room

• Queen Room

Front desk was helpful and offered me complimentary breakfast because we had trouble finding my reservation. Once we found it, my stay was great.

• Queen Room

Bathroom needs towel racks and a soap dish for the sink that does not become a mess.

Beautiful, clean hotel

• Standard Room

was not told about additional fees and was rude once she tried to explain

the bathroom was great and a great view

Parking is expensive

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Queen Room

Housekeeping knocked on the door three times before 9:00.

• Queen Room

Dinner was fabulous.. beautiful culinary options.. room was fantastic - small yet great layout...

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Queen Room

Very close to facilities that I needed to visit

• Queen Room

The valet hit another car with our car and won't take responsibility. Horrible.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Excellent staff.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Queen Room

I had unknown charges in my account.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Everything was good

Yes the bed was like sleeping on a cloud

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Parking

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Very nice and relaxing

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Queen Room

Room was a little small.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• Queen Room

Staff was the best ever!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Queen Room

The valet parking is a bit more of a hinderance than a help.

Very personable staff and good food.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Queen Room

They make you feel special.

Browse Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection traveller photo gallery