Reviews of Golden Gate Casino Hotel 3 stars

1 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA

#177 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

6.2

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Worst place ever.. Never stay again
    • Queen Room

The water was either scolding hot water or ice cold. No way to ever get it right to take a show. Asked the front desk for extra towels and only gave me what they wanted to give me. Also asked for a extra blanket and pillow and was told no. I wasnt the only one upset with the stay. I would see countless people at the front desk complaining and front desk never sounded or looked like they cared.

It was right on fremont street. And the bar wasnt too bad.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

I like it!
    • Queen Room

Disappointed that a nice hotel like this charges a deceptive "resort fee". Although it's not nearly as high as other hotels in Vegas, it's still sleazy. Booking.com could do itself and its clients a favor by listing the actual final price. It would help us decide which hotel to stay at.

Cool historic hotel. Originally the Nevada Club, this place has been a hotel since 1906. Furnishings have an antique vibe. Real wood furniture instead of molded plastic and formica. If you're looking for a modern cookie-cutter hotel that looks like every other hotel in Vegas, this is not the place for you. If you like the history of Las Vegas, this is a great choice.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Ok deal.
    • Queen Room

Front desk staff not particularly friendly or interested in guest. Not told room was directly above end of zip line. Mom traveling with me handicapped with limited mobility yet they put us as far away from elevator as seemingly possible. Major construction ongoing directly across hotel.

Valet guy was cool and most helpful person met on staff. Room clean and comfortable but pretty small for two people.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The desk clerks were great.
    • Queen Room

We were over freemont st. Loud music ALL night. The bathroom door opened very little. Very difficult to get in and out. Changed rooms the 2nd night and the toilet was plugged up when we got there. Maintenance man came promptly.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The hotel was perfect as a place to sleep. That was what we needed for this trip.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The towels were dirty before we used them. The bathroom wasn't cleaned properly. The mirror was drawn on and it was visible when the steam hit it.

The old world feel. It was cool to imagine how it was back in the day. The location was good. It was close to the things we wanted to do. Our room was right next to one of the stages so if noise bothers you, that room is NOT for you!

glad I was alone 2 people could not move around in such a small space
    • Queen Room

could hardly get into bathroom overall all room very small

Booking . com charged me for both nites including tax and surcharge thenthe hotel charged me for I nite and roo surcharge so how do I get my refund

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was located right next to Fremont street which played non stop music all night and morning. The music was so loud and unbearable, glass window rattled. How could the hotel management let quests stayed in these rooms along the Fremont Street is beyond believe. In my opinion the very high decibel in the room is against the law.

The real amount I have to pay before I get there wasn't happy paying $25 a night for resort fees
    • Queen Room

Wasn't told about the extra $750 extra I had to pay, was told it was $850 but when I got there it was $1500

Rum runner, location was on freemont experience which was great

The location was sweet.
    • Queen Room

The rooms are dirty. I have an allergy to dust and my life was ruined because the room was so dusty. The curtains had a thick layer of dust you could see with your naked eye. The AC never got cold cold, the ac fan is so loud, it’s ridiculous. Only ONE elevator...super inconvenient.

The location was sweet. Right in the mix of the Fremont experience. That was basically the best part.

Loud place for a good rate
    • Queen Room

Very loud place to sleep. The bathtub didn’t have a working drain so the water from the shower took hours to go away.

They were very thoughtful when I forgot my passport and money in the hotel.

would stay there again
    • Queen Room

what I was disappointed in has nothing to do with GG hotel. fremont experience was boring. nothing more than a large video for a band that was all noise. couldn't understand words and viewers wouldn't let paserbys thru

easy to get to. went for room after wedding. reception and valets very friendly. didn't go for casino so can't rate. bartender was informative.

That it was right on the free mount experience.
    • Queen Room

The rooms were very outdated and have a nasty smell. They took more pride in the casinos than the rooms. Very small room. Bad smell and no view to nothing!!

That it was right on the free mount experience. That's it

Best Live Entertainment View
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I asked for a corner room which I was pleased to get. I wasn't told that this particular corner room was directly facing Freemont St. Thus the incredible loud music from early evening too 2AM was very disruptive. Very difficult to get any sleep. I would have liked to be given a choice.

The view was entertaining. Relaxing early mornings.

Stay away

the 2 beds were in front of Fremont Street. in fact all of them are in front of there. music is blasting all night and the windows are not sound proof. Stay away

Horrible
    • Queen Room

When we arrived we didn't have our room ,we had our reservations for about 2 months and it happened that they gave both of our rooms away. Yes they upgraded us to a better room only for that night and the next day we had to take all of our belongings out and left them for all whole day in the lobby until the gave us an other some small room ... This is the good part... for the 2nd room they gave us a room that it was already occupied! We open the door and we realized a man on the bed sleeping!! We literally had to run out of the room before he noticed 😳 ... yes very dissapointing and I'm not giving any more details..overall very dissapointing

We had an amazing stay! We are planing on returning for PRB next year!
    • Queen Room

This is really going to seem petty, but the only complaint I had was that when we were going to check out, there weren't any luggage carts available so we had to make multiple trips back and forth from our room to our car. But it was over a holiday weekend, so I have to take that into consideration as well.

We were in Vegas for Punk Rock Bowling over Memorial Day weekend. The location of this property in relation to the venue could not be beat! It was extremely convenient and exceeded our expectations!

Bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Room was VERY SMALL AND CRAMPED. BATHROOM WAS SOOO SMALL, THE DOOR WOULD HIT THE TOILET IF YOU TRIED TO OPEN IT ALL THE WAY. TERRIBLE WATER PRESSURE. No refrigerator, even though I requested one in my reservation.

Bed was comfortable.

Perfect Location, at the begining of fremont street
    • Queen Room

You've got what you pay, cheap hotel, so AC really loud, and old hotel, to tell the truth, we were at the Hooters Casino next and AC and Bathroom wasn't better, price was 4 time this one, so if you are looking for a cheap hotel with good location in Old Vegas, go for it

Perfect Location, at the begining of fremont street

The bed was comfortable & it was a good location.
    • Queen Room

The shower made me feel like I might need to wear flip flops in there. The window was so open, accessible & dirty I had literal nightmares. Glad I only stayed one night.

The bed was comfortable & it was a good location.

The bed was extremely soft and had crisp white bedding.
    • Queen Room

The bed was extremely soft and had crisp white bedding. We really enjoyed the live bands and eccentricities of walking down fremont! It was a good night!

Fremont Street Hotel
    • Queen Room

I didn’t care for the dancers in the casino. Personal preference.

Location is great. Room had everything I needed. Great bed, slept well. Not a giant hotel, so not far to walk to room.

Location was great for “las Vegas experience”
    • Queen Room

No meal opportunities on site rooms on Freemont street shake and rattle during “the Freemont Experience” hourly between 6 and 1. Only a problem if you try to sleep, Walgreens sells ear plugs...

Location was great for “las Vegas experience”

After changing rooms it was a very pleasant stay, good location and very nice staff.
    • Queen Room

The "standard" rooms are so small, the bathroom door actually hit the toilet when opening it, my 28 yr old son was with me and he wanted to change rooms which we both did..the deluxe room was so nice and he switched to rm 218 which was a bit bigger and he was happier..the hotel is really old with lots of history and redone Deluxe rooms and suites..there is no restaurant but other hotels and options are close. If you want quiet request not to be on the Fremont side if bands are playing it's really loud until at least 1:30 in the morning, that was one of my complaints for changing rooms. Housekeeping only came every 2 days, I don't know if that's normal or not it actually was fine though.

The employees couldn't be nicer Isaiah at the desk was my saving grace, I can't say enough about him...excellent!! everyone there was very accommodating and friendly, I changed to a deluxe room which fit me better than the original room I had.

Fine. We didn’t need or expect much for the price.
    • Queen Room

Our bathroom was so small you could barley use the toilet which was right behind the door.

Price. We just needed a bed. Rooms were very small and bathrooms were tight.

Right on the freemont street, perfect for what I wanted
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was a small unnecessary step going into the bathroom. Hurts when you stub your toe on it.

Right on the freemont street, perfect for what I wanted

How can Vegas suck?? Stay at the golden gate
    • Queen Room

Noise noise noise if it wasn’t the bands it was the “loud” hum the only thing louder was when room air conditioner turned on.

I liked getting up and outta there

Great location for the Fremont experience.

My room was next to the ice machine that served two floors of guests. So every time someone needed ice I could clearly hear them come, collect the ice and walk away.

Great location for the Fremont experience. The rooms are nicely decorated.

Will go go back again
    • Queen Room

The food drink and entertainment are very good and Convenient like it.

Is easy and comfortable. And very exciting and fun around the entertainment area at freemont street. And plenty of Food and drinks are easy to get.

Its not bad but a little over priced for what you get.
    • Queen Room

Its an old hotel, it has smells and is a bit funky. If youre not picky and willing to roll with it, it's fine for a night or two. If you are expecting more, maybe choose somewhere else to stay. Its clean. Bathroom was kinda scuzzy and old... The room was super small but we were only staying one night so we were fine with it. It is LOUD from all the music on Fremont so be prepared to have it bumpin' til 2am.

Location to Fremont St was as close as it gets.

Very good spot, room was clean, decent wi-fi
    • Queen Room

I had problems getting a package sent by a friend. Limited food and soft-drinks in hotel. Most rooms are loud especially on weekends.

Very good spot, room was clean, decent wi-fi

Not an hotel! Try any other hotel around..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Smell : Cigarette smell everywhere... even in the room. Got sick of this. Security: Drunk people fighting in the corridors. We visited many places during our trip, the frequentation is better in other places. Ambiance: This is not an hotel... this a just a cheap casino with rooms. They don't know what hotel means... really bad room, less facilities than in a motel, lot's of noise, cannot open windows on level2, missing towels, no fridge, no breakfast... the list is long!!! They based all their marketing on girls dancing on tables in the casino not on their services. Parking: It is not free. As soon as you arrive, someone explain you can't park your car, they will do it for you (forced valet service) and that you have to pay “tips”. The parking in in front of the building.. it takes 10 sec for the valet to get the car but you PAY!!!. Wifi not free. You have to pay blury fees (22$/day) to get internet and other “invisible” services.

Hmm nothing... maybe the location and city center proximity.

the worst place i ever stayed. will never stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

bathroom super small, door even hit the toilet is like 5” x 10 feet includind the shower. tv never worked, beds were dirty

only the location!! but is not worth it

This place was a complete disaster
    • Queen Room

Where do I start. The room was small, floors in the bathroom were dirty. Windows were paper thin and thank goodness we only had people and traffic noise, in fact they could have all been in the room with us. The band played til 1 am but it was off in the distance. The staff member at the front desk when asked for another pillow because when we entered our room were greeted with 2 pancakes for pillows said there were no extra pillows in the whole hotel. While I was talking to the front desk person, another customer was complaining that his non smoking room was burning his eyes. Not somewhere I would recommend or ever stay again. There was no customer service.

Not much positive about this other than the easy access to Freemont street

Will never stay here again
    • Queen Room

Rooms were small and uncomfortable. Lamp would flicker on and off randomly. No climate control-very stuffy and smelly. Shower did not work correctly- impossible to get water temp to a comfortable level it was either scalding hot or ice cold.

Basic but better value elsewhere on Fremont.
    • Queen Room

My room was not serviced; room was tiny and could hear all of my neighbours (reception extremely helpful in sending security to deal with one). Resort fee is cheeky considering what is provided.

The location and style of the casino, this is old Vegas and nothing says Vegas like a hotel on Fremont.

Locaton price and gambling what else do you need
    • Queen Room

Heating in the room was a bit on the poor side recommend extra blanket but over all it was a great stay

It was a great experience and the demon street stage was right outside out window so live music all night was awesome

the bed was very comfortable and the staff very helpful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

couldn't check in until after 5pm. no coofee machine or fridge and worst of all the noise from the street until 1:30am

the bed was very comfortable and the staff very helpful

Terrible. Never ever to this hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Actual hotel room is 1/4th of size you see in online photos. Horrible bathroom and amenities. Very noisy inside room, no isolation. Deceiving information from online pictures. I booked for 2 days. Only stayed one night for few hours of sleep and moved to another hotel.

Online photos and actual room is a terrible disappointment. Room is so small cramped. Bathroom is so small to even stand for one person. Hotel windows and sound isolation from outside noise is so poor. 2 Bed family rooms are on noisy side. No coffee. Worst hotel. Need to rate below zero stars.

Great value for money, very interesting location.
    • Queen Room

There is a strong overwhelming precence of dust particles in the room. Although not easily visible but very uncomfortable to someone with dust alergies. I suspect the dust problem is related to the demolition of buildings in the area. This completely ruined it for me.

The hotel is in a great location.

Don't expect the best but have fun all the same!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower was tricky, almost got scalded. The hallways weren't ever vacuumed, sorta dirty.

Right on Fremont Street, lots going on. I like the eclectic style of the rooms.

Fun friendly hotel with a good Vegas atmosphere
    • Queen Room

I found room. Was quite small for Vegas standards and I had a terrible view from my bedroom window

The staff were very friendly and helpful nice atmosphere in this hotel,/CASINO

Clean rooms, helpful staff and location is perfect.
    • Queen Room

Coffee wasn't available and the a/c was off for the season but the staff quickly moved us to a room with a window that opens. I would stay again!

The rooms were well kept and clean. The staff is super helpful!

Good Stay

Small room sizes!

Our window opened to Fremont Street!!! Although the room was small as compared to other hotels but still worth the price, I think!! Free parking was a plus!

I was never nervous or afraid of being alone when I was on the street. It was wonderful!

They took out the café.

You don't have to walk very far to get to the elevators. Your right on Fremont Street and all the action. I had a suite and the room was very large and the bed was very comfortable.

The most awful stay i have ever had in 35 adult years!
    • Queen Room

Air conditioner did not work! In Las Vegas desert town. Front desk did nothing to change it , just offered us a fan. had to sleep with window open , very , very LOUD.

nothing!

Close to Fremont Street
    • Queen Room

No air! Air conditioner did not work, had to ask for a fan. Also the sheets had burn marks on them. Pillows to small, had to ask for two more.

Close to Fremont Street

enjoyed our stay, maybe on our next visit you will have a food court and coffee shop
    • Queen Room

a food court and coffee shop

your valet parking service was great check-in staff was very friendly the casino area was very clean the waitress in the casino area were friendly

Barely adequate
    • Queen Room

Room was very small. No desk to use for computer to access"free" internet. Toilet hidden behind bathroom door. Water temp was extremely difficult to adjust. Not my idea of a 3 star hotel.

We would have liked what we requested and booked.
    • Queen Room

They said they didn't get your booking of our reservation. We had booked a room with two queens. They said they were out of rooms. They only had a single bed and brought in a roller bed. That was very disappointing.

one night is enought
    • Queen Room

Tiny windows = noise from street. room bathroom and furnitures are Old. from 60's.no table to work. no coffe machine. in the Casino you cannot hear discussion at the frontdesk. i wanted to try one night in LV. readed all the news and info about hotel but i am dissapointed.LV is simply not for me. and stating wout Coffee and breakfast in the morning is bizzare even for US standards. .. maybe we sholuld invest more money into it. ..

Big bed. Casino location.parking and wifi in plus.and really nothing more.

Very exhausting, disappointed and discouraged
    • Queen Room

That Booking.com mislead us in the type of room we were getting, it was a small outdated room that was very loud we were not able to really sleep due to the noises outside and people talking and walking down the hallways. Pretty disappointed with Booking.com on this stay.

The location was great!

The room was quite a disappointment for booking 4 months ahead.
    • Queen Room

We booked room 4 months prior to visit. The first night was prepaid. When we arrived around 8 pm we were told the only room left was by the band. The band played until 2pm and music started to play 6am.

Should have gone downstairs and lost the one night deposit and stayed anywhere else.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

You can hear the casino through the floor but you can’t hear Fremont because of the casino. The bed was not comfortable and hurt my back. A/c was loud and maintance never showed to fix it so that it a/c would cool the room.

Would not stay again.
    • Queen Room

Room very small bathroom very small difficult to shower and no extraction fan. Curtains didn’t meet and very noisy as windows not double glazed. Bed had mattress cover that was very uncomfortable. Very small square pillow.

close to Fremont st.

Will never stay here again until all construction is done and maybe the other side of hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The music from the Fremont was so loud we couldn't talk or hear our TV in the room. Went to 2 AM. but construction started at 5 AM . No necessaties in the room (ie shower cap) We were asked if the music would bother us but didn't expect this that rattled the windows.

Actually this was a very unpleasant trip. We will never stay here again. Should of stayed at the Plaza for the money.

I wont stay at the Golden Gate Hotel
    • Queen Room

The bathroom door couldn’t open all the way because the toilet was in the way. The music playing at the Fremont “strip” plays so loud from the room we were at that it would rattle the windows. The safe in the room glitched out on us and we had to call aecurity to get our money

The bed wasn’t too stiff

Dirty disappointment
    • Queen Room

Room was not cleaned and very dirty, once I asked for a vaccumcleaner to clean myself they put us in a smaller room without the facilities we booked and told us it was the only room available.

Bad experience
    • Queen Room

We were dissapointed because we made the reservations for 2 rooms with 2 double beds in each room and when we arrived we only have a bed in each room ,we traveled with our daughters so we needed the 2 beds in each room and according to the hotel they didn't have any 2 bed room so we had to take 2 suit rooms which were much more expensive and that affected us economically,beside the next day when we in the evening returned to the hotel,one of our rooms wasn't been cleaned,the bed wasn't made,the bathroom wasn't cleaned ,the towels weren't changed and we have to go to te reception to ask for service.We weren't enjoyed our stay in this hotel,so it was our first time in it but it will be the last.

Over all it was sufficient for the quick stay.
    • Queen Room

Had a leak in restroom as it is an older hotel and very small room. Some personal items got wet.

Location and price was a good deal. Received credit from hotel for leak in bathroom which was sufficient.

Life Is Beautiful!
    • Queen Room

The shower could use different tile than what's in it. I thought I was going to slip and break a hip.

I understand the hotel prides itself on keeping the old Vegas history alive but...it could be upgraded. The Golden Nugget did it. The staff was very nice though.

Good value for money, but don’t expect extras.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We stayed at this property during our wedding in a Vegas chappel. When I asked the reception to provide a “honeymoon” setup (flowers, etc) they said they don’t cater for special occasions. Also, they do not provide ice buckets nor glassware for wine/champagne. There is no room-service available. The property is a Casino with a Hotel. Not the other way around. The free self-parking lot is remote and not a pleasant walk during summer period. Although we understand Casinos are smoking properties, the rooms were unpleasantly “smoky”. It would be great to offer at least 1 floor of non-smoking rooms.

The suite and the common areas are very clean and well maintained. Suite space is excellent. Water pressure is great! Housekeeping was proactive and efficient. The Fremont location is great. Everything is near, but you are away of the crazy traffic of main casinos in Las Vegas Blvd. WiFi has good reception and speed. Reception was proactive to extend us a $20 compensation food voucher for giving us a suite while it was still being cleaned. We declined the compensation, but appreciated the gesture.

Great location facilities need upgrading or don't charge the resort fee.
    • Queen Room

I pay a resort fee and this is not a resort. I had to go to the sister hotel to use their facilities. The rooms were not as pictured. They are really small.

How close it was to everything

Overall ok we look forward to see how the improvements come up!
    • Queen Room

Unfortunately renovations were about to start. No restaurant. We had stayed before and the restaurant was great!

Closeness to Fremont st. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Old photos of Frank n company were great to see!

Very Interesting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Noisy ac unit in room.Noise from renovations but can't be helped if up grading.

No Breakfast but plenty of places to get one. Very close to the old Las Vegas sights to see.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

The room was nice
    • Queen Room

Bathroom was extremely small. The was absolutely no food in the hotel you have to leave the property to eat everything. There is no pool on the property you have to go to the The D hotel to enjoy amenities. Which is 2 blocks away. So I don't now why we pay for amenities when there are no amenities here at this hotel.

The room was nice

Was not happy with service.
    • Queen Room

I didn't get room I requested, room was never serviced from house keeping. Shower water would not go down stood flooded. Room was hot. Told front desk and nothing was not done.

Casino.

Great location if you can't afford anywhere else
    • Queen Room

The rooms were outdated and very tiny. I was surprised about the resort fee, since the resort was under construction and had one morning without power. The pool wasn't on site, you had to go to the D hotel to use. The ice machine was on the other side of hotel on our floor, and half the time did not dispense ice. One of the valet attendants was very rude to us when we needed to get belongings out of the car. The air conditioning hardly worked and we came in July when it was extremely hot. The shower, tolit and sink in the room had very low water pressure. I would not stay there again, nor would I recommend anyone else to stay there.

the location

If there was a restaurant in the hotel for room service it...
    • Queen Room

If there was a restaurant in the hotel for room service it would be great. Hotel room was kinda tight on space, medicine pills were found all over hotel room floors, no kiddie channels to entertain children.

A deceived client
    • Queen Room

Upon arrival the reception told us that she could give us only a street-facing apartment and there are reconstruction works in the morning. In fact, the apartment did not face to the street but to the yard next to the hotel. Between 5-6 am we were waken up by workers who put a foil to our window and just about 50 cm from us started to work on the metal construction of the building. (By the way the party just finished at 2-3 am so we could sleep about 3 hours...) According to us, the management shouldn't sell these rooms.

The renovated parts of the hotel were nice.

Won't stay there again
    • Queen Room

Being I'm a big history buff I enjoyed staying in The oldest hotel in Vegas but I think that's the only thing I liked about the room! Temperature of the room was hot and couldn't turn the cool air down anymore than it was. The bed was like sleeping on a plastic wrapped mattress and because the room temp was hot I kept sticking to the mattress as I slept. Couldn't get the shower temp of the water right when taking a shower it kept changing temps as I showered. Al in all I don't think I'll be staying here again

Valet parking

I enjoy staying here,it is at the head of Fremont street and...
    • Queen Room

On this occasion, the wifi download speed was horrible(upload speed was great), but it's usually decent and dependable.

I enjoy staying here,it is at the head of Fremont street and the renovated beds are super comfy. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Not even suitable for the homeless
    • Queen Room

A/c was not keeping up the weather, so our room temp low was like upper 80'S. When I asked to switch rooms they said they didn't have any extra rooms. So I demanded a refund! They deciline a refund because I went through a 3rd party (your company). They gave us a box fan to put in our room. They worst 2 nights my wife and I ever had. Ill be forwarding this too: Chambers of Commerce Department of Health and osha.

Do not stay!
    • Queen Room

The room was way over priced (partly due to edc weekend) but also, the rooms are horrendously small with dated dirty carpet, the nonsmoking rooms are ripe with cigarette smell, the duvet had huge stains, there was not a fitted sheet on the bed but rather a normal sheet that would not stay in place, there are no refrigerators in the rooms, the bathroom was old and dirty, the bathroom door doesn't even open all the way because it hits the toilet, the water temp could not be regulated (hot, cold, scalding, freezing). Also, during a 115° F heat wave, the AC unit kept the room at 81°F the staff told me it was just because of the sun heating the building and it would cool down in the PM. Not true! They offered to have a fan sent up which I accepted... But it never showed up. At some point, housekeeping came in without announcing or knocking and almost caught me coming out of the shower. Then after leaving for an evening we came back to a room that was still unmade with no clean towels, however, things had been moved and changed around so someone had been in our room without our knowledge. The pool is a 15 minute walk at a different hotel, and it is so small that maybe 20 people could fit, the fitness center is at a different hotel. And yet for some reason you still pay a resort fee. I wonder what that is for? With no pool, or fitness center, I would have to say it is not a resort! I could go on, but I think you get the picture. Spend your money elswhere.

The location is in the heart of the downtown, so you could walk almost anywhere you wanted to go. But that also means it is loud.

Could have enjoyed more of my stay if not for lack of communication between staff
    • Queen Room

Unfortunately charged me double for my deposit, when I checked in and also when I checked out.

Loved the location close to the light show and EVERYTHING!!!

Perfect for people who don't want to sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The 2 queen rooms were on the loudest side of the hotel unable to sleep most of the night, not a good choice if you like to sleep.

Not a good place for kids, extremely loud until 2am because of the live music