Reviews of Good Nite Inn Buena Park 2 stars

7032 Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90621, USA

#6 of 15 hotels in Buena Park

I loved the pool it was big enough to float around and the...

I didn’t like that even though the pool was big enough it was like foggy like it wasn’t cleaned properly they just threw in cloren to supposedly clean it but it was still foggy it wasn’t even clear

I loved the pool it was big enough to float around and the room ac was fantastic . The parking was good and it was enough for the guests

Disappointed. We should not have had to stay in a room that smelled of cigarette smoke.

They tell you at check in that you will be fined 250.00 if you smoke in the room. Our room smelled terribly of smoke and when we told both the night staff, who said they couldn't put us in another room, and the morning staff, all we got was an apology. We should have received a discount on the room we had to stay in or been given another room.

Location and room price.

Definitely would stay again!!

I loved the convenience of it being so close to everythingl Also the staff is extremely helpful. I will say that the pool was out on one of the days we were there but it was back up and running the very next day. I would stay here again and again.

Convenient location, comfortable for a reasonable price

Good location close to Anaheim - reasonably clean, spacious, bed was good. Near restaurants. While internet speed was now, it worked OK and was free. Plenty of parking. Bathroom was very adequate. Price is pretty reasonable. I have conferences in Anaheim yearly and always stay here.

The staff was friendly

The second day we saw a cockroach in our room that we had to kill for fear it may end up coming home with us if we didn't. It made for a very uncomfortable ending to our trip. We couldn't stop wondering if there were more or if one was in our luggage. There was other people's hair on a few of the towels when we went to use them. The cleanliness needed help.

The staff was friendly

Good value for the money.

Water pressure wasn’t the greatest so the shower was just ok. Again, for one night it was just ok. Beds could be better

Very inexpensive. We just stayed one night while passing through and went to an Angels game. Beds were just ok but we’re queen size rather than full which is nice. Probably time to replace them. Wouldn’t want to sleep in them for very many nights. Room and lobby were clean. Plenty of close parking.

Decent place

Thin walls.. could hear talking next door..no black out curtains..sliding bathroom door uneven. Always ajar. No privacy . No ice box

Very nice staff. Cleam rooms and property.. good location.

Always a welcoming greet at front desk, comfortable beds.

I had left early that morning of check out, to take flowers to my moms grave in riverside national military cemetery. It’s been so hot didn’t want to take stuff that would melt. It would have been her 73rd bday. However I retuned maybe 20 minutes before 11, 91 traffic and the maid knocks. I told her I was checking out I just wanted to take a shower just return fr riverside and I will pack n check out. As I was showering a call from my cell came with a message from the front desk the maid said she couldn’t get in room and needed to know if I was checking out. I returned the call to notify I did talk to Majid i was checking out. Idk I love my stay just this was uncomfortable. I also called as I left to advise the front desk the room is available for the maid to clean.

Always a welcoming greet at front desk, comfortable beds.

Our stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was stated as "deluxe" which was a stretch to say the least. The whole room could use a touch up as the furniture was riddled with scuffs and exposed wood.

It was close to the knottsberry farm . Not only that but the food was in the same lot as our hotel. Food was only a couple steps away.

Close to the freeway and to Restaurants and to the...

Close to the freeway and to Restaurants and to the attraction we went for, Medieval Times-5 minuets away. Check in was fast and easy, Rebecca helped us and she was exceptional!!! Recommend to stay here!

This is the third time we stay at this hotel and the first...

This is the third time we stay at this hotel and the first time they were able to charge my CapitalOne card without any problem and the last two times for some reason they were not. The front desk insisted it was something to do with my card. I explained that i had just used the card earlier that day so I know it's not the card. It was just an annoying experience since I called the bank and they said there was nothing wrong with my card.

The rules for sure, amenities, close to everything.

The matress for heavier folks kinda ok. TV remote not original(couldn't get picture format or a tv guide, or display channel). ac rattles, no fridge or microwave in the room, no alarm clock, no bathroom lock in newer style doors. Over all not bad.

The rules for sure, amenities, close to everything. Parking, safe area, pool, restaurants, price, friendly staff, coffee, clean, looks remodel, happy wife :D. Over all the price was the best for us. We'll be back.

Nothing special but would stay here again

Sliding barn style door on the bathroom in room with king bed wouldn’t stay closed very well. Rooms with king beds and double queens not on the same floor. Ended up separated from our kids by a floor. I have older teenage kids but beware if you have little kids and want separate rooms that their rooms are grouped by bed type and amenities. The girl at the desk did move our rooms as close a possible but couldn’t change our rooms because they were booked solid.

Just my opinion....

We had to go to the 3rd floor after the lobby closed to get ice. Wasn't very convenient. And the vending machine took money off my card without giving me the soda I choice.

The staff was friendly. It was close to Disneyland, and the room was really clean.

Great place to stay.

We liked everything nice friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent housekeepers, quiet safe area. I loved the comfy bed. My family and I are most definitely booking here again.

My stay was 10x better than Motel Moonlight. My family and I felt comfortable our entire stay!

It is kinda noisy at night. Many people on vacation. Cops do circle the parking lot a lot- idk if that is a good or bad thing. There is no microwave, or fridge in certain rooms(which was a big inconvenience because my mom is a diabetic and her insulin must be kept cold.) Had to buy ice a lot. I wish they had made that clear before i booked this room; was in such a rush, i definitely overlooked it.

Everything was clean. No bed stains. bathroom was spotless among check in. The front desk manager was very nice when we arrived, made us feel like home. No rancid smells, no bed bugs or bed bug bites. Mcdonalds and Pauls Place are walking distance if anyone needs some food.

Comfortable and good overall.

Not enough towel racks.

Great value for the money. Friendly and helpful staff. Wide parking spaces and lots of availability. Room was clean, spacious and bed comfortable. Grounds were clean and well kept. Close to eating places. Easy freeway access.

The first stay was great.

The second stay started off wrong. The overnight clerk spoke to my husband in English and spoke to me in Spanish. Although, I have around it, I am not very fluent in it. I didn't say anything because she spoke it so beautifully. I would recommend that the front desk clerks do not make racial assumptions of what language to use by a person's last name.

The first stay was great. The front desk clerk was friendly and allowed us to check in at 11:00 am.

Worst hotel ever

Filthy rooms, rude manager, loud obnoxious people staying there. Thin walls where you hear everything from the people beside you as well as above you. Super hard beds.

Comfortable beds usually cleaned and well kept.

My bathroom tub wasn't that clean. The toilet ran after you flushed. Also the carpet needed to be cleaned. I booked this hotel before and was able to use myPrepaid Debit that I receive my work payroll. I was told I have to have a Major Credit Card. I use this card at Major Name Hotels Other places.

Room was comfy and bed comfortable

It was a good stay only thing is we were in the 2nd floor and there was a lot of noise in the morning on the top floor back and forth didnt complain since we were going to check out early

Room was comfy and bed comfortable

Stay was fair. Good value for the dollar.

There were some sketchy hotel guests. So many people were smoking in the stair case and outside of the elevator on the 3rd floor, more smoking. Couldn't get away drom tbe smokers. We did not have the option to open our room window for some fresh air. Tbst was a drag.

Location was the best
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms were a little small but comfortable.

locarion was the best... it was super close to everything.. less than a 5 minute drive. Staff was very nice

Enjoyable except when the people in the room above were in.

uncomfortable chair (only one). 12 days of very noisy people above our room. I live 6,000 miles away and during my booking they didn't have the decency to answer my e-mails.

As on our previous 5 visits to this motel the rooms were clean and desk staff were very good

It was decent and practical for the price I paid

Room cleaning was lacking I dropped a few French fries by mistake when I came in late Saturday night they weren't vaccumed up by Sunday afternoon when I returned from my event.

Value isn’t always best.

We woke up to our entire floor drenched with water soaked all my bags and clothes. Didn’t have a microwave or even a fridge which sucked for leftovers from restaurants.

The air conditioner worked well

The ease of checking in was fast and the lobby and hotel...

Our beds were a bit wore out, they'd sink in when you sat on them. The blankets were thin and the front lobby forgot to call me when my extra blankets and pillows were ready to pick up...I fell asleep waiting. The shower head was low end grade and the pressure was low.

The ease of checking in was fast and the lobby and hotel were quite clean!

Out stay was very comfortable and economical.

The only issue was the bathroom door. It was a sliding "barn" door which wouldn't lock so the kids kept opening it when either my husband and I were using it.

The staff was very friendly and the rate was excellent for what we booked.

Everything was awesome as the last two bites
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was very disappointed to come in to see a roach bug in bathroom. I called front desk and they offer to change room. I decline bc I just got in exhausted from work and school. But just wanted to acknowledge if I should be concerned of the bug?

Everything was awesome as the last two bites

Everything was awesome the front desk GC she made check in a...

Everything was awesome the front desk GC she made check in a pleasure and informational. She even assured my room was assessable to my least mobility needs as well as comfort and fridge etc...thank you

A good choice
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location is not very comfortable

-Clean and big room -Complimentary coffee at the reception -Kind staff -Restaurants and McDonald's are close to the structure

Great location in Anaheim close to all parks.

The A/C was very loud and could not be turned off.

Great location in Anaheim close to all parks. We went to Knotts Berry Farm which was a 10 minute Uber drive. The place is very clean and the rooms were nice.

Nice clean hotel......

The pool closes at 9:00 p.m. as well as the hotel counter. After 9:00 p.m. you have to use a small window near the lobby to check-in.

This place is a no frills hotel but it is very clean. Staff is helpful and friendly. They have coffee and tea available but no breakfast. Parking is free and there are a lot of great places to eat nearby.

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double Room

To start off Broken shower head,shower sprayed all over restroom. Tub would not drain. Certain Staff members not professional at all. When asked for the coperate office phone number for the Good Night Inn, We were given booking.com phone number instead. That upset me because that's not a booking.com problem. Huhhh and his name was Kirit. Ricky was also involved. I go to Church all the time but I'm sorry this Hotel was making me MAD. Never has this problem happened before. Thank you to Booking.com for asking me for my feed back. Also not even one request for my room, was made. I didn't get near pool, Got 3rd floor instead of 1st, time requested not meet and at that, We had to wait an extra 15min. past normal check in time at 3pm and for that matter also stated we were going to get a "special room". We got a special room alright with the shower problem, non of my requests were cared about,the room was not a double deluxe as stated.

Location, near Knott's and Soak City where we have our season passes.Price....

This is a very nice middle of the road hotel to stay at. Good price through booking.com

Only Coffee or hot water available. No Microwave, coffee pot or refrigerator in the room. House keeping staff was not nice - rude. Neighbors made noise all night long one day (I should have called the office but did not)

Friendly clerk at check in and check out. Good parking and nice clean room.

pretty happy with the stay.

We didn't have the blankets in the room, had to walk down all the way to the Receptionist area to grab the blankets, Noticed Window screen just fell off its own.

It is located in nice area and have quite number of restaurants like Mac D and a Korean restaurant at walking distance and was pretty close to Knott's berry farm.

Save your $$$$ and book somewhere else!!!!

Everything!!!!

Everything about this property was an horrible experience. We checked in for first day and checked out the next day. No hot water!!! The room was half-cleaned!!! Surrounding guests were questionable (appeared to be "regulars")!!! You could see straight through our door; did not feel safe with the locks on the doors!!! Overall this hotel was a dump with a good location!!!

A little goes a long way but noticed the missing necessities

No fridge so it was use the sink to chill drinks which caused a mess each time we needed to use the sink and why doesn’t the shower have a full door even with the nozzle all the way down the floor was flooded with every shower strange concept that doesn’t work safety trumps decor!!

Clean

We will use Goodnite Inn in the future. The rates are great and the service was awesome.

Bathroom was clean except for a few hairs in the bathtub and a couple of small bugs. We got rid of those small issues and had no problems thereafter.

Bed was comfortable. Iron and ironing board were handy

Friendly staff with clean rooms. Not great for privacy.

The description stated that it was a suite and the room was suitable for three adults and had a private bathroom. We had three adults in our party and only 2 beds (it wasn't a suite and had no couch with a hideaway bed, and there was no rollaway bed provided) and the bathroom door was a sliding door that didn't seal so you could see into the bathroom on both sides of the door from the sink/vanity and dresser areas.

Staff was very friendly and the room was clean and well kept.

Reasonably priced hotel near Anaheim

Reasonably priced hotel near to Anaheim with clean rooms - the wifi was a bit weak but free and serviceable. It is right next to Paul's Place, McDonalds and Black Bear Diner, so you can walk to get a meal.

Comfortable and OK for 3 nights.

The open walkways to your room. Hearing the elephant neighbours above me at night. No tea and coffee making in the room and no bar fridge.

Location. The room was clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. Friendly lady at checkout.

Fantasia @the front desk was very accommodating! Rooms very clean and comfortable.

WE LIKED EVERYTHING

The beds were very comfortable. Clean rooms/fresh linen.. Soft pillows. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend staying at this property!!

The room was spacious and clean.

Noise in the evenings due to families with young children coming and going. But it did quiet down later at night.

The room was spacious and clean. Great value.

All around great stay!

To start the girls at the desk during check in and check out were very nice. Also the beds were very comfortable and the coffee was great. My kids loved that there was free wi-fi. We will definitely be staying here again when we go back into town.

We had passes to Knott’s and this was in the vicinity. Rebecca at front desk was amazing.

I wished they had at least a continental breakfast. I didn’t care for the sliding door on the bathroom it left very little privacy if you were at the sink washing up outside the bathroom.

The staff was extremely friendly especially Rebecca. The Inn was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pool was very clean.

One of the best stays we had ever had

How close it was to every place we were wanting to go to

Everyone one there was very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay there excellent.

I liked that privacy

We examined the sheets before laying down and we found hair that didn't belong to us. Also, the outlet by the mirror, right outside the restroom, didn't work. I was with two other girls and not being close to a mirror with an outlet that worked made us run late.

I liked that privacy

WE WILL MOST LIKELY STAY HERE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! :)

NOTHING! WE WERE VERY SATISFIED!

The greeting by the receptionist Rebecca was friendly and gracious. Cathy assisted us with our room key. The bed was firm and comfortable. The room was very clean. The pool looked inviting.

Drive past it don’t even waste the money.

Well first off, when you walk to your room you would notice that the window blinds are dirty and super old. All the furniture is old besides the bathroom it’s self, there was only 1 towel, for the 2 of us, walls are super thin, and last thing, when you go to a hotel you expect for everything to be updated and great to the point where you wanna stay longer, the shower was a upset with the shower knob being older than me and you could hear everything that’s going on outside. Trust me the best thing to do it to just drive past it, because there’s way better hotels for the same price.

It was ok to be here I didn’t hate it

Ok after a long day
    • Deluxe Double Room

Where to start.. Beds were hard and seemed to catch every little piece of dirt. The rooms smell like smoke. There is no microwave and the fridge that I had to upgrade to get, froze everything.

The trees out side

Beyond my expectations

The bed was the best comfort. The staff was beyond nice. They would asist us right away. Best place to stay at. Room service was really good. If I ever go back I would definitely stay at Good Nite Inn Buena Park again.

Great location for those who are going to Disneyland.

My room key kept deactivating and I did not have it near my phone at all.

Great location for those who are going to Disneyland. Only a 10 minute drive!!

Beds super comfy, great price.

No continental bfreakfast, but McDonald's is right next door.

Beds super comfy, great price. About 10 minutes away from Disney. Staff super sweet.

Co

No refrigerator Asked for a highest floor and didn’t get one Only one mirror in the room and it wasn’t a long mirror The door to bathroom was a sliding door and didn’t give enough privacy nor stay open and dangerous if you have small children

Staff was very friendly and professional The room was clean

staff was nice but quality of the hotel was poor.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Maids did not clean very well. The toilet rocked when you sit down to use it. The hotel had only one push cart For luggage.

There was no breakfast. We asked for new sheets and maid put old sheets back on the beds. The did not take out the trash.

Pleasant and relaxing stay for my family and myself. Will recommend to others.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was nothing honestly.

They answered all my questions. They were quick to clean up a mess that was on the floor. They gave extra linen if needed. Cleaned rms. My stay for myself and my family was an pleasant and relaxing time.

It was a last minute booking, exceeded what I was expecting. Friendly staff.

A little noisey on the back side near the street. Could heat the constant traffic when we first got to the room but eventually we were able to tune it out.

Was clean, near freeway and many restaurants.

Bare bones motel with room entry doors from the parking lot, but clean and comfortable.

No breakfast or even a coffee pot in the room. We had to go to the lobby to get coffee in the morning. WIFI was very slow in the evening.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Location was good.

Not a bad choice if you don't want any ammenties, and be aware of the deposit situation.

Was told when I called before I booked that the deposit could be paid in cash. Had a lengthy conversation with the girl about it because my debit card is not good about returning deposits. But of course when I arrived it was a different story. The man working the desk at that time basically told me that I must have misinterpreted something. Like I said, lengthy conversation so that I could be certain, and I did not appreciate his condescending attitude about it, as if there was no way his employee could have given me false information, and I was the one who must be wrong. Either way, he didn't charge me the deposit after all of that, but also stated that he was going to make a note in my file so that I couldn't get away with that in the future. Made me feel like a criminal. I had a problem with this same property years ago over the deposit at that time too, it was the reason I stopped staying there, and started calling places about deposits before I book. Decided to give them another shot, and it's rather unfortunate that this has to be the reason I won't choose them again, because it is a decent place at a good rate.

Beds were comfortable, great pillows.

Great place to stay

The bed was super hard. I have stayed at this hotel before and don’t remember the beds being that hard. I wonder if they changed their mattresses in the remodel they did.

The hotel is super close to Disneyland, only 10 min drive on the freeway. The room was clean and it was very quiet. Plus there is a great diner in the parking lot.

Won't return to this facility

My room was so disgusting. This is my 2nd stay at this hotel and the visits were like night and day. The room was dirty with smears on the walls dirty bandaids stuck to the furniture. A needle outside the lobby entrance that I almost stepped on. Horrible experience.

Staff members were very nice

Overall our stay was great, family had a great time and that’s what matters.

Need to upgrade your shower heads, no mini fridge. Could have some type of basic breakfast essentials.

It was close to the freeway.. faster access, 5 min from Knotts Berry Farm. Hotels location is in a very good place.

Overall i would book again. It was a good hotel and a good price.

The bath room door was a sliding door.

The staff was really friendly, the rooms were clean, it was nice and quiet. Close by to Knott’s, beaches, and food.

It was a place to sleep, not to enjoy.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The carpets need to be replaced or shampooed. They are disgusting. The toilets waste a lot of water and have almost no pressure. Each flush requires a full 10 seconds of holding down the handle. And it flushes so slow that you have to flush multiple tumes for anything to go down

The AC worked well

It’s ok and it’s what you pay for..

The bed was not comfy and the you can hear the next store water running from there shower.. and you can hear the upstairs running around..

Close to freeway..easy to get the hotel two restaurant around there..about 15 minuets from Disneyland

We were satisfied with our stay. Thank you. Would use again.

Some traffic noise. I didn't see any breakfast in the lobby. I didn't ask since we eat organic anyway. There was coffee available in the lobby. Would like to have had a second chair and a small refrigerator

The bed was firm. There was a very thin blanket but the room temperature was such that we didn't need more blankets. In fact the room temperature was just right without having to use the heater/AC. The room was very clean and oder free.

The only negative for us was that the bathroom has a sliding...

The only negative for us was that the bathroom has a sliding door that leaves a big gap when closed. You don’t feel like you are behind a door, you feel like you are in the room.

I like all the choices of restaurants great staff and comfy...
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was a guy with a flash light looking in cars but i called the service desk and they must of sent some1 to check it out ... To close to main door on 3rd floor heard the bang of door when people came in ... Also no breakfast...😬

I like all the choices of restaurants great staff and comfy bed

Pleasant stay.

Smell of cigarettes outside of our room, need more ventilation especially in bathroom, softer spot lights/night lights.

Clean towels, room cleaning very nice

For the money it was below my expectations

Air conditioner too noisy and blows right on the bed that is next to it... very cold / hot to person trying to sleep.. toilet would not shut off on numerous occasions and had to lift tank top off and adjust flapper... when you close the sliding bathroom door for privacy it shows a lot of dirt / stains which are obviously missed by the cleaning crew... didn't like there was no ice machine on 2nd floor... outdoor swimming pool isn't heated

location close enough to good restaurants and Knotts Berry Farm

Diamond in a rough

I loved everything but wish the rooms had a microwave and small fridge.

The easy access to the freeway, the location, the property, the customer service, the price and how clean the rooms were. I will totally recommend it and come back to this hotel

I love it.

I got nothing to say everything all good. Except the breakfast there's non but coffee.

I love it and the price is cheap this is my second times already I will pick good nite hotel again if ill come back here in Cerritos. Thank you good nite inn.

Definitely will stay again when we go back to Buena Park

Check in was a bit long, did like the fact that the front desk took a copy of our debit card and picture ID

Friendly staff, rooms were spacious, good location

It served its purpose. Probably wont be my 1st choice next time.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds were uncomfortable. No benches inside check in area. Elevator was pretty far from our hotel. Couldnt find ice machine.

Loved the bathroom. Very cute.