Reviews of Good Nite Inn Calabasas 2 stars

26557 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA 91302, USA

#3 of 3 hotels in Calabasas

Insist on a room near the front, or don't stay
    • Standard Queen Room

My room sat so close to the freeway, the traffic noise (especially trucks) kept me from sleeping despite my wearing earplugs, having the fan running and taking a sleeping pill! You MUST have a room near the front of the hotel if you want to sleep. If you're in the back, forget it -- I was exhausted the next day. Should also have gotten breakfast for the price. Didn't love communicating with the desk clerk through a tiny security window instead of being allowed to check in at the normal lobby counter.

Comfortable bed, reasonably attractive room and hotel, OK value for area, heat/AC unit works fine, blackout curtains. Last time I was here, I slept well.

location is perfect for my needs.
    • Standard Queen Room

The bummer was the noise from the traffic. I never stayed on the upper rear room before. I found the noise to be annoying fro time to time Ron

location is perfect for my needs.

I expected a lot better.

See above.

You get what you pay for! The front desk person made checking in one mass of confusion. I ordered 2 rooms, one with one queen bed for a single, and one with 2 queen beds for a double. We wound up getting the rooms reversed. But, much worse than that....we are 2 seniors, yes, gray hair and lots of wrinkles. We were forced to climb a long flight of stairs to get up to our room, as well as having to traverse the very narrow aisle leading to the room. We asked for a downstairs room when we checked in at the assigned hour of 3 PM! All the agent had to do was use common sense to insure that we would be downstairs...no such luck. Speaking of tight, the parking area is set up for little cars. Therefore, any normal sized car, or, van, or truck, will hang over the guide lines and make parking a challenge, with the likelihood of accidental body damage a probability. Our room was quite small. The TV was not HD. It had lots of channels, but, no guide, so I had no idea what my choices were. The toilets were, I guess, new models with no lever on the tank, but a button in the center on top of the tank. Being old and stiff, I found this exceedingly awkward to flush while seated on the bowl. The toilet paper was flimsy. I can't complain about the one hard pillow, since I brought my own pillow. Yes, the tv timer worked, and, surprisingly, and gratefully, there was a night light . We left without saying goodbye.

Good spot for a night if one wants to avoid LA
    • Standard Queen Room

There is not really something that was not OK

Very easy check in and parking at the location. In general it is a good stop after the highway 1 if one wants to avoid LA. We would come there again, but it was just a shor stop anyways.

Nice place with lovely pool
    • Standard Queen Room

Warm and friendly staff on our check in Lovely design of building and v well maintained Our room was quiet despite being so close to motorway Walking distance to delicious Mexican restaurant ($2 off cos we were staying here)

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Will head there again!
    • Standard Queen Room

The girls at the desk were super helpful. We neglected to print some documents for the concert we were going to nearby. They printed them for us and relieved our headaches. Thank you again!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good, clean, a little pricy, but still fair
    • Standard Queen Room

Get a room on the second floor if possible, the acoustic is very poor. You can hear everything from the parking lot or even people talking next door. Reception staff not very friendly when I went back to extend our stay for one more night. But that´s comprehensible. Untrained personnel show their frustrations. The overall staff was friendly.

clean room Laundry facility Good location, close to a mall, gas stations and a few restaurants. Actually, it´s located in a technology park, so if you have any business in this area, that´s a great option. Excellent internet connection and speed Isn´t close to the beach, however, a lovely drive through the mountains can get you there in about 15 min.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was okay but I wouldn’t stay there again.

Parking lot was really tight and really full. Half of lights in room didn’t work. Shower curtain fell off 1st morning. They didn’t supply conditioner.

Room was clean, problems were fixed quickly

Good sleep at Good Nite Inn!
    • Standard Queen Room

Check-in late at night was in a small room off to the side of the locked lobby. We presume it was for security purposes but it became quite crowded as more people came to check-in for the weekend. It was also the same room where guests can get hot water for their noodles in a cup, etc. so that made it even more crowded.

It was an overnight stay only but found the bed comfortable, the bathroom looks newly renovated and very clean, the wifi fast and adequate.

Nice place for a quick getaway. Will stay again when in the area.
    • Standard Queen Room

I booked last minute thru booking.com only had one bed in the site. Could not up grade to 2 beds at checkin. Was happy to pay more if needed for difference in price but was told I could not vecause I booked on 3rd party website.

The room was extremely clean and tidy. The area is well lit in the parking lot and the grounds well kept. Staff quick to answer questions and friendly

The fact that this hotel was so close to my destination of...
    • Standard Queen Room

The bed was a bit too soft and it could have been a little bit cleaner but everything else was mainly alright.

The fact that this hotel was so close to my destination of Camp Mars 2018. It was a base for people to meet up before hand which was helpful as I was on my own. The staff were very helpful and the amenities nearby were nice.

BEWARE!!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!
    • Standard Queen Room

First of all the parking lot was full, and the spaces were so narrow that it was so hard to fit even our little rental into what space that was left with us still in the vehicle, because we wouldn’t have been able to get out, if we didn’t get out while my cousin tried to squeeze in the only spot left, because where we were suppose to park it was taken, and never became available even after leaving for 9 hours, and returning. The rooms smelled musty & old. You could actually see the outside light from the door, they need weather stripping around the door. There was a tiny bug (ant) crawling on the bottom of my cover when I was trying to get in the bed for few hours rest before check out,. The staff wasn’t friendly at all. I feel like you should be greeted with a pleasant smile, and it should remain throughout your checkout experience, but this wasn’t the case. I will say you get what you pay for.

After being so exhausted, and having a long trip ahead of us. We had no choice, but to try and lay down, and I guess as tired as I was the mattress was comfortable to say the least, but that was the only thing suitable with this room.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Wouldn't stay here again

Our room looked out into the freeway and the windows were single glazed so we could hear the traffic rushing past all night which was very loud! Room smelt of cigarettes too and was overpriced for what we got

The staff were very helpful

Ok for short term stay.
    • Standard Queen Room

My son stayed with my granddaughter, traveled from Oregon to go to magic mountain, I used my credit card to book the trip and when my son showed up they would allow me to use my credit card..was disappointed...they then said they would call me back regarding and my son said the staff member went home. Not good customer service.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Not the best stay ever
    • Standard Queen Room

At the check in the ladies beheind the desk were not that friendly. Motel is located next to highway 101. You can hear that very good. We found some hairs in the bed, towels and bathroom.

Bed was comfortabel.

Just what we needed
    • Standard Queen Room

The lobby was not signed very clearly from the road.

Great value for money. Clean and comfortable and in a great location near restaurants, gas stations, a supermarket and the coastal highway. Staff very helpful, quick, knowledgeable.

I would rate my stay an 8+

Check out was at 1100, 1200 would have been better.

The room was clean, the staff was very helpful & friendly. The Inn's location was only 10 miles from our family event.

Recommended for travelers to Los Angeles and Malibu

Nothing. Everything great.

Very particular position in the Santa Monica Mountains: you are in a countyside but at the same time 30 minutes from the Los Angeles urban area and from Malibu and other beaches. Shopping and restaurants are available. We liked a refreshing stay in the pool as temperatures in July were in the upper 90s. The receptionist gave us a warm welcome and upon request we got quiet rooms away from the highway. The hotel was well arranged with a guarded parking near the room. Also the room was nice, well-equiped and clean. Price was absolutely ok for what we got.

Two relaxed days in LA area.

No snacks for breakfast (not a big problem indeed, just a warning); not so fast WiFi which had required annoying re-authentication almost every time when I was taking my tablet; pool was busy with groups eating and drinking however very visible and readable pool rules say this is prohibited. Having 5hrs drive from my previous destination and family waiting outside, I expected smooth check-in but after taking my papers receptionist switched to other guests suddenly popped up and claimed their towels not replaced as they wanted. Even being far from hotel industry I understand this is not the right way to handle customers. Hope this was just a single incident with me not repeated with someone else.

Unique location to stay in LA area, 0.5-1hr away from major LA sights, 30 min from Malibu beaches, 40-50min to LAX with very reasonable prices vs overpriced Santa Monica or Downtown hotels. Friendly staff. Security guards patrol the hotel and surroundings after dark. Supermarket, small shops and very good restaurants are in walking distance. Nice pool and green inner yard with big pine and smaller trees. Relaxed check-in time.

A great stay.

The bathroom floor had hair on it, so it was kind of gross. I laid towels down to step on. The towels and linens are also a bit rough to the touch.

This is a great property for the price. The location is excellent. It is about 12 minutes from Malibu beach, and Pepperdine. There is a grocery store, and a few food places right next to the hotel. It was a nice stay.

Disgusting but cheap. Would never recommend this to anyone unless your homeless n used to urin smell
    • Standard Queen Room

Our toilet reaked of pee even though you could tell it had been a poor effort to clean it. Also the bathtub was full of small black hairs! Everything smelled and felt unclean. The carpet was so sticky and dirty.

It was okay..
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff at reception were quite rude and seemed reluctant to help. It would be nice if there was a coffee machine in the room

We liked that there was parking and the rooms were clean.

Good place for the price
    • Standard Queen Room

Was minimal in comforts, but good price and excellent location for my purposes for staying in the area.

Excellent whole food grocery & cafe in mall down the road and an Albertsons 3 blocks away. Nice chic restaurants in downtown Calabasas 2 exits east

The location was amazing!

So first of all, this is a cheaper version of Motel 6 but it charges you basically for the location. Its no microwaves in the rooms! It is one located at the check in desk. But thats far to be going just to heat some food. Next the parking spots are so small! It took me a good 3-5mins to make sure my car fit (I drive a 2018 Ford Fusion its not that big)!

The location was amazing! Right next to everything. Only 15 minute drive to Malibu beach. It was great. On site, the pool was great it was 8ft deep and extremely clean. The outdoor grassy area was nice. The rooms were very clean.

Great location and value

The room was very nice and I appreciated that coffee was available until noon. Our room was a good value and we were able to avoid all the extra taxes that are placed on places in, say, Santa Monica. The location was perfect for exploring the Malibu coast and Getty Villa, and it was not too far to the Getty Center. Had we wanted to do the Hollywood tourist thing, we were in a good location.

Good value near Malibu
    • Standard Queen Room

Room a bit small and large queen bed was more like a normal queen. No breakfast. Hot water and coffee only available in morning - none in room. Hot water more like luke warm for tea. Otherwise ok for the money so close to Malibu.

Good value for Malibu. Restaurants and supermarket close by.

Horrible place horrible staff members and dirty sheets /pillow cases

DIRTY ROOM WAS GIVEN TO ME UPON ARRIVAL

The sheets in our room were dirty asked for them to be changed waited 30min no one ever showed up went to the office and requested a refund and the manager stated since i have my kids have gotten the bed dirty when we didn’t even touch the bed Regina was the managers name horrible experience don’t recommend this place at all

Really nice hotel!

Nothing. It’s not near LA , but it’s really quiet and worth it

Really nice hotel! Good for value. The staff was really nice, they have coffee in the morning. It has free parking

Perfect for a 1-2 night stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Close to a supermarket (Albertson's) and a close drive to Malibu Creek State Park which is nice for a short walk or a longer hike. The staff gave us a good recommendation for a steak dinner (Wood Ranch) and we overall felt very comfortable.

Very comfortable. Would stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room

They had coffee available, but would have liked to have it in my room

Cleanliness. Quiet even though it looked totally booked. Easy access to Freeway 101. Friendly staff.

Good value for the price.
    • Standard Queen Room

A bit noisy rooms with windows to the hallway. So if you want a daylight you have to accept all other guests wiew inside your room :)

Good value for the price. Driving time to L.A. downtown approx. 1hr at morning. Close by shopping centrum with restaurants and grocery options.

Ive been charge for a week. Stayed 3 days.
    • Standard Queen Room

During my stay i was charge through booking.com and GoodNite Inn charged me 3 additional fees. None have been explained. I asked about it several times when i stayed there, no answer. I called about it asking for an answer.Twice. No call back. The last time i was told to leave a message for the manager.

Location was okay.

Everything else. Terrible staff, very unfriendly. Speaks Spanish to eachother so I couldn’t understand what they said about me, very rude. Would not recommend staying here. They also have bed bugs according to many many people.

Location was okay.

Good night inn
    • Standard Queen Room

Our room was on the backside of property, the noise from freeway kept us awake. The door to our room did not close all the way, which contributed to more noise.

The location was convenient, easy access to freeway and nearby restaurants.

I am upset by the last person I dealt with and that left a sour taste, otherwise the inn was ok.

My son left his skateboard in my father's room and my dad didn't realize it belonged to his grandson and turned it in. Before I knew that happened I called the hotel and was told they would look into it in the morning, when the cleaning staff came in. I never got a call, and had since learned that my father had turned it in. When I spoke to the front desk that morning the "man" said he was the only one there the day before and no skateboard had been turned in. Ultimately someone else came and helped my father. The problem is that my father turned it in a maintenance person and that person, whoever he was, took the skateboard. Dishonesty, sad. 2nd no one called me. 3rd the front desk person that I spoke to the 2nd time was rude and kept repeating himself, "no one turned in a skateboard." He never asked any questions, apologized, nothing!!! No people skills. This is why I am giving low scores. I have never had anything stolen that quickly after being turned in. My father was given compensation for the board but not the full amount.

It was inexpensive but I don't remember the last time I stayed in an Inn without a microwave in the room. Overall the room was ok.

Great stay! Our office is almost across the street from this location.

The parking spaces were pretty tight- we drove a 2014 Honda Pilot, which is pretty wide. We had an option of parking in the street, but our room was far away from the street.

The beds were comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was perfect. We were only there for the night. We checked in shortly before 2am and checked out that same morning at 8:30am, so we didn't have much time to enjoy the ammenities. For 3 women traveling for business, we felt pretty safe. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable.

Nice place to stay
    • Standard Queen Room

Television stations had very few HD channels available. Really no reason that in 2018 most channels should be HD. No pay per view movie channels were available.

Room was clean, quiet, everything in room was in good working order. Close to restaurants and shopping locations

My stay was absolutely surprisingly relaxing and enjoyable. Will stay again and again!
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff when I arrived where a little flustered and preoccupied with another situation so I didn't exactly feel welcome and then the housekeeper on the ground floor was just not personable at all. Having worked HR for a 4 star luxury hotel. Happy staff lends as much credibility to your operations as a clean room, great bed and great location.

I loved that the cost did not come close to the actual cost associated with convenience of the location and the cleanliness of the room and the comfort of the bed. Overall, it was refreshing.

Can’t wait to stay here again?
    • Standard Queen Room

Nice quaint little place. Employees were very friendly and helpful. Right off the freeway withbaccess to many roads leading to fun and exciting places. Only minutes from the beach.

Glad we found this clean, affordable quiet place.
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking was a bit tight but workable.

This was a last minute stop outside of Los Angeles. We were looking for an affordable, clean, quiet place to stay that was in a safe neighborhood. This place fit the bill. Also - the staff at the front desk was very helpful in suggesting one of the best BBQ we've ever had. All in all great experience.

Everything was excellent. Good hotel

The helicopter noise or is that airplane?

The receptionist who assisted us when we checked in was so nice and friendly. She was quick too. Everything was good and okay for us . Easy parking.

Will stay in another hotel
    • Standard Queen Room

Room seemed old, small bathroom area, hard to regulate room temperature, minimum toiletries,

1st floor, park right in front of the room, off main drag, comfortable bed,

I have stayed at this location several times.
    • Standard Queen Room

This is the first time I was given a room next the highway 101. If you are a light sleeper, request a courtyard room, or a room not facing the 101. Sound reducing windows on that side of the property should help greatly.

I have stayed at this location several times. It is in a great location, and inexpensive. There is a great shopping district a block away. Very nice walk by the creek to get there. Not a fancy property, but if you are on a limited budget, going to get out and about to Malibu, etc. instead of staying in your room, or on business work in the area, this is a great place to stay at.

Will not be coming back
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - 4 Persons

Cleanliness, mattresses are horrible!!! We had 3 rooms checked out and all 3 people said they slept poorly.

Mirror hadn’t been cleaned when we got in, made me start looking around a bit more and it looked like sheets were just changed and the cleaning crew called it a day.

I arrived after 9pm, the staff was excellent!
    • Standard Queen Room

I arrived after 9pm, the staff was excellent! For the price I paid - I was expecting the possibility of a "sketchy" situation, however this facility went way beyond my expectations!

Nice but I prefer the Good Nite Inn Buena Park
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - 4 Persons

No elevator. Had to drag our luggages from one stair to another.Mistakenly sent my review for this location to Good Nite Inn Buena Park in which we were satisfied with our stay and the reason we booked the Calabasas one and expecting the same thing.

Inexpensive
    • Standard Queen Room

You get what you pay for. Beds and furniture are basic and non luxury. Parking was very tight and some of the tenants were sketchy.

Location and cheap. Lady at front desk was helpful and knowledgeable.

Good Choice for Calabasas

Fridge in Room was noisy. Some guests were loud but did not last long.

Good Price for the location. Nice staff, Fairly quiet, good wifi and bed was comfortable. Clean rooms also. Laundry Facility was convenient.

We expected the hotel to be basic but were pleasantly surprised we had three rooms and all were good
    • Standard Single Room

Not really anything to report on that point

Rooms were quite basic but adequate. Good WiFi free parking free coffee and helpful staff. We will be going back in March.

Parking spaces are VERY tight, much too narrow.
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking spaces are VERY tight, much too narrow. We drive a brand new SMALL car but most other drivers are in Big, older models. Our brand new custom paint small car has at least 5 door dings from other inconsiderate drivers.

Affordable place to stay in LA area
    • Standard Queen Room

Water pressure is low and room lights are dim.

I already reviewed this location in a previous stay. Great hotel to stay for a few nights, no complaints at all

Comfortable beds.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was construction on stairs and they put me in a room next to the closed stairwell so I had to do a bunch of extra walking with heavy bags to get to a farther away staircase. They didn’t seem overbooked so I don’t know why I got that room

Comfortable beds. Good location. Friendly staff. Very clean.

The room was modern and clean.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was much smaller than expected and I didn't like how the walkway was right outside my room. I felt like I had no privacy.

The room was modern and clean.

Great accommodations!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - 4 Persons

My stay here was excellent. The staff is friendly and accommodating. (They go the extra mile for their guests w/ a smile) Facilities are clean and spacious.

Good for a few nights stay at LA area
    • Standard Queen Room

room lighting is dim and water pressure is low.

Great inn for a quick stay at LA area. Given the astronomical room rates in town, this hotel suits our budget perfectly and is located in a very quiet area in Calabasas. You do not hear any freeway traffic noise even though the inn is so close to the 101 freeway. rooms are clean, basic, beds are comfy..

Poor. Probably won't stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room

Refrig made noises all night long. I had to unplug it. Bed was hard. Covers on bed are very thin. Sink faucet was very difficult to operate. Weather stripping around the door was non existent causing the heater unit to operate way too often which woke me up every time it came on. Although the unit was clean it was obvious the unit had been refurbished. But the workmanship was very poor (i.e. - if you are going to do it, do it right). Parking slips are very tight. Once parked it is difficult to even get out of the car.

Location and staff

ok
    • Standard Queen Room

made an error booking the room. I put 2 rooms instead of one. I emailed immediately emailed booking.com to explain about the error and I received a email back. I also explained to receptionist. They said they let booking.com know that only one room and I also emailed booking.com. Booking.com said they never received original email but received the rest and I still havent been re-imbursed.

As always, a good overall stay. Again, the value is great for the area.
    • Standard Queen Room

A little hard to navigate the steps. Would recommend a ground floor room if you are not in the best of shape.

I have stayed at this location several times. The location cannot be beat. The rooms are basic, but clean. The bed is very comfortable. It is a great value.

Nothing really to say.
    • Standard Queen Room

Right on the freeway. A bit nosy. Door and window should be a sound control type door. Decor dated. But it is Calabasas and nothing is cheap here. So a good value for the money

Just a room. Nothing to write home about. Bed was comfortable.

not worth money
    • Standard Queen Room

coffee was just in the lobby and the worst part they gave us an information paper, here it says ; they are not responsible of car damage and other things. Then who is responsible? It is cheap but it s not worth if you think what you got

The staff was kind, that' s all

Value for money
    • Standard Queen Room

My room was too close to the highway and so it was a bit noisy The toilet and TV both need upgrades

The place is nice and clean Staff are friendly Location is good

Not bad for the price.
    • Standard Queen Room

They are doing some renovation to the property kind of gets noisy but not unbearable. Parking is a problem if you have a large vehicle. Getting a good parking spot is kinda a drag.

Room's are very spacious, very nice pool. Easy access to the ice machine and vending machines. There's a good shopping center walking distance from the property. Starbucks, Albertsons, McDonald's, and some boutique's type stores.

There is not a lot to recommend here other than the area surrounding it is newer.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed was not comfortable. There was a crack in the front door that you could see light thru it. It was a non-smoking room, but someone was smoking outside before we returned one evening and our room reeked of smoke. (Possibly due to the large catch between door and frame?) parking here can be difficult as the spots are not regulation by CA standards. Most take two spots for their vehicle not leaving enough spaces.

Location to Pepperdine was great. The bathroom has had an overhaul so was new and clean, shower head pressure was disappointing.

Sucked
    • Standard Queen Room

Shower no water pressure!drizzles out.ceiling has yellow water rot.no microwave.lil fridge that ran all night,beds uncomfortable.bed spread dirty. Bushes blocking room not enough handicap ramps had to walk half way down parkinglot to circle back to room.called manager.she said all rooms are same and they couldnt do anything bout out room because we went through booking.com

Easy access to 101, yet quiet location, descent parking,...
    • Standard Queen Room

pipes or something was a bit loud...not sure what exactly we were hearing in room 137

Easy access to 101, yet quiet location, descent parking, easy access to hwy 1, which we took home with no major traffic issues. The room was clean, no frills. Descent value all in all.

Good Nite Inn
    • Standard Queen Room

Not enough parking which could have been due to the construction.

Quiet, great location, we really only slept and showered there during our stay so it was perfect for that.

Glad we didn't come for a romantic time away.
    • Standard Queen Room

No coffee maker in room. TINY room. Only toiletries consisted of ONE shampoo, no conditioner, 2 tiny bars soap. No microwave. Tiny screen TV. Bed not very comfortable. Just the basics.

Clean room. Bathroom counter decent size. Front desk girl friendly. Very accommodating regarding late checkout.

A cClean, safe place to stay and sleep for the business traveler!
    • Standard Queen Room

Parking lot is small and difficult to maneuver in a larger vehicle. Should have brought the Miata.

Walking-distance close to the facility where I was reporting to.

It was a room to sleep in after a day of work.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was dirty when I first arrived, but that was quickly resolved by a nice staff. T.V. was small. It was hard to find the light switch in a very dark room (I arrived after 8:30 p.m.).

Bed was nice, air conditioner worked awesomely.

Horrible.
    • Standard Queen Room

Bugs in the room, dirty linens, hard bed, gross room with moldy odor, extremely overpriced and the room was TINY! The freeway traffic was loud, shower was not clean, I would NOT recommend staying here! A customer came into the front desk, and told the receptionist her husband found a cockroach in their room, disgusting!

ok
    • Standard Single Room

It was not clean , specially the carpet. when we walk on the floor our got black . very unhealthy. we called to the attention of management

Good place, Great location

parking slots were re-painted to a narrower slot...too narrow can damage car doors or ding and sometimes cannot enter vehicle if your car is big or you are big too

Great staff and very helpful with request.

Overall it was great. It was only 24 hrs. Unfortunately we had to leave

Coffee, juice, some donuts or items like that would have been nice

I liked my request was granted. My husband had surgery and didn't want the second floor. Also he wanted to face a better view instead of all the parking lots we've looked at in the past.

Room Location is key to a good night's sleep
    • Standard Queen Room

The freeway side of the hotel is a bit noisy. I had a hard time falling asleep. The clerk told me to request a room change next time. I will follow her advice because I'm a light sleeper. If you are dead tired, you probably won't hear the noise

Good value for the money- I recommend except request room that doesn't face the freewaY

This is the second time I've stayed there, but I won't stay there again
    • Standard Queen Room

I was put in a room that was on near the highway so I had traffic noise all night and they were doing renovations, which I understand but they didn't bother telling me that they would be doing it right outside my room. They started very early in the morning and were being talking amongst themselves very loudly, this on top of the hammering and sawing etc. The staff were less than helpful, despite seeing empty rooms they told me they had no other rooms and they refused to take prepaid credit card and refused to take cash as well.

Proximity to where I was going