Reviews of Good Nite Inn Fremont 2 stars

4135 Cushing Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538, USA

#9 of 13 hotels in Fremont

The doors are slammed whenever someone leaves or opens a door.

AC worked perfect. Mini fridge kept our drinks super cold. Lots of outlets. The bathroom was super clean. The staff is friendly(=

Check in was a warning about 10 or more bad behavior and police like demanding id and lic plate. One frame mettal chair in room. No coffee maker. Small thin towels. Ice machine out of order.

The room smelled a little the first day, the second day I arrived to my room around 7pm and they hadn't made it. the acoustic insulation is not that good, so it's probably hard to sleep until late.

The staff was really helpful and nice, the bed was comfy and the room cute. It was pretty close of the highway, so you can go to other cities like Santa Clara in less than 20 minutes.

When we received the room it smelled disgusting, saw a couple roaches, the room wasn’t clean had trash and toys under bed. Definitely don’t recommend this place.

The only good thing was that a Mcdonalds was nearby

Tv’s were extremely small, woken up by the water pipes from flushing of toilet from other room, house keeping talking extremely loud in the morning.

Hotel is outdated and needs renovation. Own transport is a must. Location was convenient to us as we were close to the place where we had to pick up our rental RV

Staff was nice and coffee good.

I’ve always enjoyed my stays at the goodnite inn in Redwood City, CA especially with the new renovation. I was under the impression and was also told that this location was in process of renovation well, The room was decent, but still on the older looking side and the tv was one of the smallest TVs I had seen in a long while, the room could definitely use a makeover.

customer service

The room was good, but had many gnats around the wash basin. All items worked well, but the show faucet and handle seemed loose. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Overall, a good value for the price. It also helped to have a MacDonald's right next door.

Very noisy room as the wall is thin and you can hear noise from road and toilet next room. Staffs were poorly trained and have no service minds. Always balme customer to what happened. Our room was not cleaned when we came back in the evening and the first thing the front desk said was we must had put No disturb sign on the door. We did not and they had nobody to come to clean the room. Then was very confrontational to push customs to accept their poor standard of unclean room or customer can check out if customer can not stay in uncleaned room. I suggest everyone avoid this hotel .. Those are some examples od their poor service but there are more .. We will not be back and

I liked that the room I booked was available at the time I checked in. Room was cleaned everyday without me having to request it (talking From prev experience with other hotels), thank you!

I totally hated the Indian guy at the reception. I checked out at 2 AM and he did not let me inside the lobby. I was freezing 20 minutes outside, while he was checking me in. The first impression is the must and this guy spoiled my impression and experience since of first time. Moreover, there was some insect in the bathroom

I only liked the lady at reception and location

The air conditioner wasn’t turned on and off , all night it was cold and the room does not have microwaves and I went to it’s office and warm the water for my baby 🍼 the remote of the tv also was functioning

The staff is good and friendly. it was clean and near to everywhere in Fremont

Maybe added touch ups in some places, like the elevator and are around it.A had a very good stay, would sure come back!

My view was very comfortable, even though I was in the back, the view of the hills made my morning!

I was too close to stairway, which seem to magnify every little movement.

no breakfast just coffee and tea. My room on the 2nd floor was not in the best location. It was very noisy when adjacent doors close; guests footsteps were loud.

Refrigerator make loud noises and was not keeping food cold. When checking the inside for a temperature control, the top of the refer was dirty. It did get replaced. Other things were no full length mirror, no soap dish in tub and the hot and cold pipes were reversed in the shower. Plus only one wooden chair to sit on.

Staff.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I am handicap with leg amputation this year when I booked asked for bottom floor and they said they had one when I checked in they put me on second floor on far side of hotel from the elevator

Our first room had a strong odor of cigarette smoke so staff was kind enough to move us. Our second room had a dirty bathroom with what may gave been fecal debris on the wall. The sink did not drain. I told staff about it and they were unsympathetic. The neighboring room was full of tweakers that kept us up all night. I have stayed at this hotel for the past 5 years when on business trips and my previous stay was also negative. I thought I would give the pkace a chance to redeem itself. My mistake.

Some Staff members were friendly. In the past this had been a decent place to stay.

It would be nice to have a room with a microwave

When I travel from Florida to California I ALWAYS stay at the Good nite Inn. It’s just a great location and Very convenient for me especially close to all the highways

Well it's just a little secluded for me. Wish it had a microwave in the room.

I like that it's right off the freeway. It's close to some eating places and the staff is nice.

For all the entrepreneurs who are first time in Silicon Valley is the perfect place, excellent location, price, near from some commercial places like stores and restaurants, at first you can imagine it is not going to be a good place because the price but it is perfect! Thank you!

Pool was very dirty and I'd booked the hotel for my 3 year old son so he could enjoy the pool and we couldn't even dare to go in was filthy and water freezing cold.

Kept gardens

Because we were attending a wedding, additional mirrors besides the one in the bathroom would have been preferable.

The reception staff were friendly. The proximity to highways and restaurants was really convenient. For the price we paid for that area, we didn’t expect more from the place.

The front desk is very nice, patient, and helpful. The lady took time to direct us to park our car in the nearest space so we can get to our room more quickly. The room quality is fair, couldn't ask more for a hotel priced as it is, will consider to book Good Nite Inn again when coming back to Fremont.

We didn't have much furniture this time. The space where a round table and two chairs should be was empty. We saw many upholstered chairs in the dumpster in the parking lot, so we thought they may be remodeling. Because we weren't in the room very much, we didn't say anything about the lack of table and chairs. Also, the room staff forgot to leave toiletries a few times. I went to the front desk to get them. No problem.

Good location. Quiet room. Comfortable bed. Reasonable price. Our grandchildren loved the pool.

bed bugs, rude staff (no communication, they just block your card when they want to say something to you.), no facilities (not even a kettle and downstairs coffee is never full.)

The sheets had a few stains that looked like blood. There were a few spots on the wall and ceiling that looked like something crusty.

Pillows and bed are super comfy. The hotel was super quiet. The AC worked amazing. Very simple and clean. The amenities were simple and satisfying. Great shower water pressure.

Guy at the counter...explained I'd be the only guest..then he asked how many keys would i need? oh i was testing u...seem to be from another country...nasty demeanor

price

Many TV stations did not work. Only coffee and juice offered. Smokers by the pool and on the balconies next to and right above our room.

Pool. Easy to get towels. Newspaper with local events listed.

It took serveral attempts to get us in our first room. The key system and cards wouldnt work. Took about 30 mins to get into the room. Once there it was a the worst room ever. No ac, rust, dirty and smelled like a dead animal in the room. We asked for another room that had just been cleaned and that room was better but the it smelled as well and as okay.

The walls are very thin and the airconditioning is loud. My main issue is that there appear to be bed bugs, a problem that I only indentified on the plane home covered in rows of itchy bites that I could have only obtained in the room...

The room was basic with everything you need and looked clean. The location is a bit odd, set back from the main road and behind a few restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. This is a location where you need a car to get around especially in the evening.

It would be nice to have an extra washer/ dryer in the laundry room.

We visit the Fremont area about 3-4 times a year. We have stayed at other hotels occasionally, but we like this one the best. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The staff is very nice. And the rooms are very clean. It is a good value! This hotel is within walking distance to many restaurants and it is a very short drive to several shopping centers. It is also very convenient to highways.

Party bus arrived at 2am with load people - loud and obnoxious thru 5:30am - Staff did nothing about this. 2nd night, staff attempted to have partiers move inside rooms, this didn't last long. Partiers trashed outside area and smoked a lot of pot - not cool.

Near to Tesla HQ, lot of mexican workers stay at this hotel and they make noise during the night. Next morning drunken men lay at the parking lot.... Horrable night for us I was not able to sleep. Cannot recommend to anyone to stay there during weekend.

This is a party motel , extremely noisy, puke all over in the morning. Staff said this was unusual , but people staying there for extended stays that we talked to said it is like this all the time. They have seen people running around with out clothes on. For $112 this is a rip off for a less expensive motel for this area but I should have spent the extra money and got a good night sleep.

Extremely industrial setting. Clients for this establishment have more tattoos than teeth. Rooms are adequate and clean. Safety is an issue - external lights are nonfunctional. Lights in the elevator lobby are out and it is extremely dark. Had to use cell phone flash to find the call button. Waiting for the elevator felt like waiting for a mugging. Smell of urine in the area. Stayed here two years ago and there was remodeling in progress, so felt like it was worth a revisit. Nope. Never going back. I'll pay twice the price for a safe environment.

People smoking outside and somehow the smell was in our room (we had ground floor which we had ask for)

Comfortable bed, we had very quite room, very nice stuff, free parking, very good sushi beside (very convenient), tesla manufacturer is 5 min away

Motel prices have skyrocketed, not sure why. This should be priced in the $60-80 but you'll pay $110-120.

This is a solid overnight motel; clean, no frills. Free wifi. Easy access to freeway and food.

There is no microwave oven in the room. I have to walk over to other side of the building to heat my food which is located in the laundry room. 😞

The staff was really nice.

The noise, the ghetto/industrial location, the fact that it made a 50 year old, rundown motel 6 look like the Hilton. And the near zero amenities and furniture!

It was available

There were construction workers drinking right outside our door laughing and cussing until late, we had to front desk 3 times and when they came out the workers cussed at him. I would not recommend this place for families or for women traveling alone. We were afraid to go back out to our car for things.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

there's nothing i could say. so far so good. the surrounding was quiet and i felt safe.

the front desk staff were so pleasant and helpful especially Blanca. The cleaners were so quick in their cleaning skills.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

They advertise 24 hour free internet but they don't tell you that on a 3 day stay you get free internet for 24 hours, after that it's $5.95 a day if you want internet service. The dark carpets they have in their room are filthy, walk around barefoot and the soles of your feet turn black. Try spend a night in room 317, the guy at the counter tells you it's a quiet room but all night and all day there are strange rattling sounds coming from the walls. It can't be your neighbors because this noise woke my up at 3:47AM. No way they're ever going to get my business again not even if they offered me free rooms.

Location is good.

shift change new manger same crew bad attitudes maid friendly yesterday not today, washer ate my cash I let workers known they had quite a laugh at my expense, rebook in morning and we can not se our forms of i.d. credit card on file as a rebook usually it gets run again for approval signature upon checkout -nope has to be present with owner and informed this card should not have been used well it worked yesterday??? no smoking designated areas located around property, there are no smoking rooms at all. if still advertising free continental breakfast its no longer available,no apologies just not available coffe bar available decent cup no frills basic cream an sugar but fresh that goes a long way in my book

location centralized

unfreindly staff in laundry room continental breakfast is no longer availlable

clean room clean grounds surround property conveniently mcdonalds in parking lot

checkout new staff unreainable initial staff at check in explained policies and fair about expectaations we met them but at staff chanage could not accomodate there price change or ruless with same credentials as previous day

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Our room was next to elevator and staircase, so there were quite a bit of noise now and then

nice comfy bed and the whole place is quite quiet place for a quick getaway

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

No coffe in rooms.

No breakfast. Coffee not in our rooms but in the office. Bed and pillows were good. Place was clean. Refrigerator in room was good also.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

No cooking allowed. not even a coffee pot or microwave. bath tub was tiny. The entire back of hotel reeks of cigarettes

The hotel is cheap and in the same parking lot as a few restaurants

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

A microwave could be featured in every room so guests won't be so limited on the 10am-10pm for heating up their food and doin their laundry. Or the microwave room/ laundry should be til midnight at least.

I love the PROMO code the front desk Sheri handed me for my next stay to be less than $70 for my next stay.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

I have stayed at many hotels,using different online groups and for the most part until now, has been adequate at best but this hotel shined above all I have stayed at to date.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

The room was very small and dark even with all of the lights on. The bathroom door was positioned so that it opened into the sink area. My friend was washing her hands as I came out of the restroom. The door hit her in the bottom. There was no coffee or microwave in the room. If you wanted coffee you had to go to the office between 6am and noon and there was one microwave in the coin-op laundry room. Also, only one ice machine for the entire property.

The room was clean and the air conditioner worked well. There were five restaurants, but they were all various types of Asian food (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese and Sushi) plus a McDonalds really close by.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Night shift reception a bit strange... plus my room was missing a window that reception was not aware of (just a screen and curtain in front of it)! Had to kill a few mosquitoes and at least it wasn't noisy outside. Just frogs quacking.

nice comfy room

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Front desk was kind a rude he rush me for everything sign card, not even tell me how to get there need to ask, he put me on 2nd floor but requesting ground floor

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

A small coffee maker would be beneficial. I traveled with children and if I wanted coffee in the morning would need to take them with me to the lobby.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Everthing, I'm going to come up more times that going to be my hotel to stay

Exlente customer service,very clean ,great beds very quiet hotel i recommended if close to Fremont California stay at Nite in hotel to us is a 5 star hotel⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

The stay shud have bin longer..

From the name and the price we expected a dump. It was very nice and clean with all the usual items from the big chain hotels we usually use. Wife and I were pleasantly surprised. Thank you. Good night inn

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

The refrigerator started making very loud popping noises like some kind of liquid was hitting an electrical source. Was very scary when we were already in bed. Unplugged it and mentioned it to the front desk and was supposed to have maintainence come and look. They never showed up for that or for the leaking toilet that ran ALL NIGHT LONG. Not only did they not fix it they didnt even take anything off our bill for the inconvience.

Close to businesses. Close to freeway.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

No microwave, straight shower curtain rod (it's standard these days). Rooms have thin walls and this place seems to attract those who rise at 5AM and talk loud, make noise like everyone else is up. The Wifi goes off after 24 hours. I don't know what good that does, but it may go out for other reasons. It is not very fast but it keeps connected. pay attention when you log on via web page, 24 hours later it will go out when you are in the middle of sending your report and it will not go. The prices will jump up and go higher than other hotels around the area and they don't care if you go when it goes up.

The pillows were the best. Same as a $200 a night hotel. The hotel is located right off the interstate lot's of Asian restaurants nearby, and a McDonalds. Rooms are clean. Hotel employees are nice and helpful if they can help you. A/C works and isn't loud. Parking is good.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

The weather

Great location,workers are very friendly,comfortable and clean rooms. I like it so much I added two weeks. I'm an R.V traveler,with a 27' dual flat screen tv,full kitchen,bath house on wheels,but felt so comfortable here, I just had to take a vacation from my vacation. Good job Goodnight Inn!

The toilet clogged when we got back from the game no maintenance men first we were given a plunger to fix the toilet ourselves that didn't work after numerous tries and then we were given a key to another room so we could use the toilet in there... The fridge didn't work we lost a lot of food cause we couldn't keep it cold...

My reservation was held till I got there we had a 3pm check in but didn't arrive till 11pm

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Their heat and cool thermostat set at 68 which too much heat you can't go lower then that you have to wake up night time to turn on and off heat best off luck

Nice and quit place

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Respect our privacy and clean line was very good, server are very considering and respect of elderly , My mother's 93 and she was very please! Thank-you so much...we had a wonderful stated

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

The only negative thing was that either the wall or the mini fridge was making loud plastic breaking sounds. It was really annoying when we were trying to sleep.

The best looking Good Nite Inn I've ever stayed at. Staff was amazingly welcoming and helpful. It was in a great location next to a shopping center.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

The room was simple yet enough for both of us. It's perfect for those who want to stay for short-term. Everything was neat and comfortable! Room smelled so good when we came in! :)

The rooms were smoked and the rooms are not cleaned properly , the sheets are not changed everyday and have call the front desk to tell them to come and clean the room. The elevator is slow and smells bad . And importantly the stuff are not friendly and poor customer service .

I like the location has restaurant around was a convenient to me .

It is very clean and a nice area I work night shift and the staff lets me check in early just so i can get some sleep i will stay here all the time its deffinately worth it very friendly people i always look forward to coming back

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Tv was too small, picture was really bad , fridge wouldn't cool and was noisy no microwave, only got one toilet paper roll the four days we were there, usb charging ports on table did not work

Location was awesome quiet and cozy , staff wAs nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Walls are paper thin, you can hear people talking and all the noise coming from outside the room. Front desk clerk was an older man who was kinda grumpy and not very approachable.

Room was very clean. Location was great, being that it was near the freeway entrance and exit.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Had negociate the price down. Booked room for $68 dollars a nite. They charged $75,$94,$104,$113 for the four nites. That was bs, they blamed booking.com. Negociated it back to $88 a nite for all gour nites.

Good locale, friendly staff, clean.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Unable to hookup my computer to the TV via hdmi cable. The tv had hdmi ports, but they were covered by anti-theft hardware.

Close by shopping and food. Easy access to freeway.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

1No help was provided to get coins for washing machine and dryer , we have to walk near by restaurants to ask for coins 2 breakfast can be optional

1Cleanness 2WIFI 3nice welcoming , easy and smooth reception when checked in

Non smoking room smelled heavily like smoke. Key cards are cheap and demagnetized easily. Brown blanket on bed was dirty. No bath Tissue near sink. Toilet was loud and hard to flush

I liked TV channels and lots of towels

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Some of the structures are just old, and the municipality does not clean around dumpsters.

This is a facility managed by a team of ladies that treat it like their own home. It is nicely cleaned, and guests are treated like visiting friends. I would definitely pick this little old hotel over Boston Hilton any day.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

a different room initially they new were they were putting me!

They placed me near theyre commercial washer which they said bearing were bad in the dryer shook my whole room until 7:30pm

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Room felt a little dated, was pretty clean but not pristine. No coffee pot in the room was a bummer and no breakfast was a let down but it was last minute so I guess we get what we get.

Bed was firm but we slept good in it.