Reviews of Good Nite Inn Redlands 2 stars

1675 Industrial Park Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374, USA

#5 of 8 hotels in Redlands

EXELENT RELAXING AND ENJOYABLE

Nothing not to like.

OMG!!! LINDA AND MELISSA went ABOVE AND BEYOND to accomodate me and my family. They are absolutely the BEST!!!! I called to get an extra day or 2 and IMMEDIATELY WAS ACCOMIDATED! LOVE THESE LADIES!!

All in all good

Make sure there's enough coffee available and provide some complimentary pastries. Also the tv signal goes out. Not cool when watching a movie.

Staff very helpful and friendly

If all you want to do is sleep then it's good.

The TVs could be better. They didn't show the entire screen. I was watching sports and I couldn't see the scores along the edge of the screen.

It was inexpensive.

Area is quite.

Bathtub was not clean at all. It has hair, and it looks black in some areas. Sink was a little bit clog. Outside, there is a bag full of trash next to the trash can. Workers are fighting in the hallway. At least is the way they look. I heard a woman telling a man not complain for how is doing her work. When I made the reservation a put in a specific recommendation that I want the first floor and they gave us the second floor. But for now, it's ok with me.

Area is quite. Everything is clean

The room was very clean, and the location was perfect.

I didn't like the extra $25 deposit that was charged. Didn't know about it till I got there.

The room was very clean, and the location was perfect. Close to stores and easy access.

Home away from Home
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

One of the ladies in the front desk allowed us to stay next to a family members room. Helped us change our smoking room to non smoking. To top it all off, the location is close to restaurants and stores.

Good Value for what we Paid

Water wasn't as warm as expected when taking a shower, the bed sheets smelled a bit musty. We requested a non smoking room?

Comfy beds, easy check in, the room was clean, and the bathroom was clean as well. Good value for what we paid.

We stay somewhere wlse next time.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Pubic Hairs on the bed and a wet spot ? When I got to my room. Asked for all new bedding & made the bed myself. No small coffee pot in the room or facility for the evening or morning. Mini fridge or microwave would be nice also. Motel 6 even has these things.

My stay was good

Wish they would had breakfast or a bar or half off on any restaurant of the customers choice

The location is in a great area staff is very friendly as soon as I got to my room they called just ask is everything ok with my room

It was a typical stay in an inexpensive motel.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

I realize this is a college town, but I felt it was completely unnecessary to collect a damage deposit of $25.00 for each rooms (total $50) for 1 night's stay. One room was 2 people nearly 60 and the other was an 18 year old traveling with his grandparents and staying right next to them. They had 2 credit cards on file to charge if there had been any damage. It made us wonder just who we would be staying with that made this policy necessary. I read about the policy in the booking material but I thought it was there just in case we looked shady. I did not realize it was enforced across the board. Bedding was drab and looked worn. It was very noisy and there was a fight in the parking lot right outside our door in the wee hours.

The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

Everything was great staff was awesome except for the minor...

The mini fridge in my room kept making a dripping noise I hated it kept me up all night until I finally disconnected the appliance

Everything was great staff was awesome except for the minor hiccup of booking for the wrong date it was fixed quickly

It was ok up until the power went out

The electricty went out at 430am and I wasn't able to get dressed. When I checked out no one said anything even though they didn't have lights in the office...at least " we apologize for the inconveniences".

Bed and pillows were comfortable.

Was very good

The fact that there was only one blanket and no sheets at all, you should provide more sheets and replace those blankets for a comfortable material.

I everything but one thing

Basic accommodation

Small bathroom. Toilet cistern not working properly. Minimal hanging space. Pool looked dirty (there was a film across the surface) - given the time of year it is doubtful anyone would use it anyway. Freeway noise could be intrusive.

Daily maid service. Cheap basic accommodation. Free on-site parking. Free WiFi. Hot shower with excellent pressure.

Ok
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Good

Just go though to much I just wanted to lay down but had to get up and come down to pay for another day still just add to my card and I could have got me more sleep. And you need better icebox it don't keep things cool

The hotel clerk worked very hard to fix your mistake.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Booking.com sent our reservation over as a single queen bed. They were all out of double rooms when we arrived. Thankfully after some digging the hotel clerk managed to get us into a double. It was an added stress that I did not need after a long day of traveling.

The hotel clerk worked very hard to fix your mistake.

Not the best.

The bed sheets were dirty, had stains, cookie crumbs or who knows what it was..., there was hair on the bed sheets and on the towels.... gross. The only reason why I slept on that bed was because I was very tired and I knocked out before I could complain.

Front office ladies were very nice.

I had a cozy relaxation and rest.

Television size. Larger is better. ;)

The location is cozy, and friendly. Amenities exceed expectation, and the cleanliness of the area exceeds the area. Near a highway, inside the room, the noise is minimal to none. I enjoyed the experience, rested and ready to go. Thanks Good Nite Inn!

easy to find, quiet, clean, good staff, nice price.

For our needs nothing.

clean room quiet even though is was near the freeway...staff helpful and friendly..other guests, even those with children were respectful, and it felt safe. Price was good and there are plenty of places very nearby (even within walking) to eat. Very pleased.

Not as good as I thought

Bed was very small. Booked a queen - but received what looked to be a twin. There was long dark hair on a towel, a hair band (like a rubber band) in the bed, and a blue water bottle cap on the floor. The TV was not working one of the days that we stayed. I stay in Redlands monthly and was looking for a Hotel to use monthly - guess I will keep looking :0(

The location was close to the events I was attending

Staff Linda and Jasmine are polite and happy to help

No kettle, tea and coffee facilities in the room

It's has swimming pool for children. Walking distance to restaurant IHOP, Mc Donald Mexican Shops nearby

The housekeeper should clean up the room everyday and fill the soap, new towels, and tissue.

I did not like the AC too lound, the room smells like smoking room even in Non- Smoking, the house keeper did not clean up the room everyday while I was staying 3 days, I had to call the room service to get soaps, new towels, facial tissue.

I like the check in staff and easy parking.

Inexpensive.

Room has musty odor. Condition of stairs is well worn. Gritty walkways due to proximity of I-10 freeway. TV did not work at all. Horrible cheap stack chair for seating in the room. Lights burned out. Really dingy carpet.

Inexpensive. Pool was clean and refreshing. Too bad that they made a potted plant container out of the jacuzzi.

It's a good location, I like that it looks private!

They had a light outage and did not warn the customers. I was refunded for the night but my family and I were stuck looking for last minute hotels for the rest of our trip.

It's a good location, I like that it looks private! Not sure how we got a room with only one standard size bed when I had marked it was 3 of us on the reservations. All the ladies that work their are very nice and helpful.

No frills, value choice.

Hot tub was filled in as a planter. People arguing out in the breezeway at 5 am. Something stuck on my sheets. Let's assume in went through the wash that way, and sheets were not left from previous client.

Just a simple room. Convenient to the highway. Air worked well.

you get what you pay for.

The beds were not the comfiest. The sink was leaking and soaked the entire carpet underneath. The neighbors upstairs stomped all day and night. One of the workers came banging on my door the day after i checked in at 1130 telling me i was suppose to be out by 11 when i had booked for 2 nights. Then the office called me and told me they charged me the wrong amount and that i had 20 mins to come to the office and pay the $12, then they deactivated my cards and had to reactivate them. Ive stayed here now 4 times and this is the only bad experience ive had.

We were right by the pool which was nice and the parking was right outside the door which was convient. The curtains were nice and heavy so it blocked out the light very well. Also the tv had lots of channels to choose from.

Rip off

I was charged an additional $25 for what I don't know. The room air conditioner stunk like mold There was no microwave or fridge in the room I would not recommend this place to anyone they will charge you extra for no reason

I liked that it was clean & quite.

Later checkout was only a hour unlike other more expensive hotels give you 3 extra hours. And the sink was clogged up.

I liked that it was clean & quite.

I like the house keeper named carmen and the office staff

Need to work on making it more wheelchair accessible with Ramps and shower chairs and updated irons

I like the house keeper named carmen and the office staff

Good value for money

The lightning could've been better. The bed isn't very comfy. There were blood stains in the sheets.

The staff is nice, AC in the room works properly, hot water.

A really clean nice size room...with a really really great pool to enjoy

In all honesty...i have no complaints what so ever...

The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Im sorry i dont remember the name though. The rooms were clean thankfully... The pool well that was our favorite thing the kids and i had fun it was clean and a really good size...thank you for the pleasant stay especially since we were going through a really tough time

.i got a non smoking room but it had a terrible odor not...

.i got a non smoking room but it had a terrible odor not sure what it was.room is really basic and very dingy.the bathtub very slippery for some reason.

Comfort Found During Emergency

We had hoped for a room with a parking space in front. We had to walk a ways more than we wanted, but we did book last minute be- cause of an emergency.

The friendly staff-they always greet us by name. The water pressure and tempurature of the shower was great. Appreciated the cool, crisp sheets on a hot day.

Can hear through the walls, loud kids kicking skateboards by cars all hours through the night in the parking lot,hair still in the shower from someone else,pillow case smelled awful and had stains

Nothing. Cable.staff was nice

For the Ghetto at heart

Ice machine and microwave are located in the office, not in the room. The swimming pool was shut down. Poor construction and a huge need for remodeling of the whole complex. Door jam showed obvious signs of being broke into with a crowbar. Drug addicts and all around shady people is the type of environment to be expected. Watch your back, lock your cars, and keep room doors locked.

I liked the check in woman's attitude and helpfulness. She was kind and got me the room I desired right away.

The staff was very friendly, nice, and helpful!

The room wasn't as clean as it should have been when we checked in (maybe it got cleaned a few days before we checked in, so it didn't last by the time we got there).

The staff was very friendly, nice, and helpful!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Surprisingly nice rooms!

The staff used a grilled window to check-in late night customers. Some of the customers looked less appealing, particularly for an older couple like ourselves. Everyone was friendly, however, at the coffee station in the morning.

The room was decent and clean. The furniture was in good condition and the bed sheets were fine. It was reasonably quiet even though it was next to the freeway.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Comfy for the money

Wasn't able to connect to the free wifi and parking wasn't good during late night and ice machine was only at the front lobby area

The room was comfortable and clean and the price was great

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

OK For a Room to Sleep

No coffee maker in room, no hair dryer, door to outside did not shut properly--had to slam it to lock, plugs kept falling out of some of the electrical outlets.

Have stayed here before--it's OK, clean.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Nice stay and friendly staff. Lots of restaurants nearby.

There should be coffee in the rooms or a better coffee station with a variety of creamers. You also need another ice machine that's closer for the rooms near the back.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

You get more for your money.

The very few things I didn't like are not really worth mentioning because they were addressed. No place is perfect but when you have an issue and its addressed right away then it makes it close.

We come there at least once a year and were always satisfied that's why we keep coming back. Its clean and the staff are professional and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Neat, Clean and Comfortable. A Great Value

No coffee maker in room (I just wanted hot water). The tap water was almost hot enough for tea, though. Good water pressure.The pool wasn't heated, no hot tub. However, for the money I can't complain and wouldn't hesitate to rent it again. I do wish they allowed pets, though.

The room was very neat, clean and comfortable. Housekeeping did little touches that were nice. For the money, the place is really outstanding and I wouldn't hesitate t get a room there again.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Night people weren't as friendly, morning person was...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Laundry room was closed at 10pm. We arrived almost at 10 and couldn't wash laundry but other than that.. Great stay

Night people weren't as friendly, morning person was nice. Great rate and decent place to stay

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Fine, not great.

No microwave, ironing board or coffee maker in the room.

The staff was exceptionally nice; I even got a pre-check-in email and phone call to confirm my stay.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Great motel and great service!

Parking was very full at night, so you had to circle around to find one, but there was always a few spots open.

Definitely one of the nicer motels I've stayed at. Staff was particularly friendly. Room was clean and roomy. Nice that they had a mini fridge. Very positive experience.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

For the price it's good

No breakfast, no microwave in rooms and no iron/ironing board NO COFFEE MAKERS OR COFFEE IN ROOM

SHORT AND SWEET-STAFF IS GREAT; NO FRILLS BUT VERY ADEQUATE AND A VALUE

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Would definitely stay here again

There wasn't a computer to use in the lobby. Aaaaand I needed to iron my dress shirt bus there wasn't an iron in the room.

I liked the fact that it was right off the freeway. The staff were very helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

We were happy with the place

We were given the impression that the young people booked the place for a halloween party and it would be noisy - But it was not.The young people were well behaved. The place was clean and there was no hidden charges.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Good service for a motel

Staff was awesome.. Stayed for a month while waiting to move never a issue at all.. Good rates late checkouts extended easily. Everyone at front was awesome. Thia message is from carol and will. Thanks

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Please

You could accept pets. Charge a fee like you already do but we would stay 4 days a week if we could bring our 8# dog.

The TV was great! Everything was clean, no riff raff.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

I would recommend this hotel for its value

It would be nice if they updated the carpeting in the rooms to something lighter in color so you don't feel like they are trying to hide dirt.

Location and price

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Good price and no issues when checking in or out

The room smelled musty and could maybe be aired out or freshened better. Also there was hair on the shower wall

Good price and no issues when checking in or out

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Won't stay there again

Was very hard to believe that in this day and age there was no hair dryer. Also, at one point during the evening went to get ice (only one ice machine for the whole place) and the place was teeming with police cars/police. Don't know what the problem was but didn't give me a very good feeling.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

We were pleasantly surprise that with the air conditioning...

The kind of blanket/sheet on top of the bed was dirty as was the top blanket/sheet. Both had stains on them that we really didn't want to know what it was. The bed was a $79 each piece queen bed that was spring and a small amount foam on it. However, I have to say with my back problems I thought that I would wake with lots of pain, but I did not at all.

We were pleasantly surprise that with the air conditioning on we never heard any noise from the I 10 freeway at all, even though we were almost next to it. It was not the Ritz but neither was the price.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Checked in at 8pm hookers in the parking lot and drug deals...

Checked in at 8pm hookers in the parking lot and drug deals going on or what apeared to be going on. Also a lot of shady characters around, standing outside their rooms or even your room until 1 or 2 in the morning.

The nightly rate was fair for a holiday weekend.

The room and bathroom didn't smell good. The bathroom smelled like a sewer and the (Non smoking room) smelled like stale cigarettes. I saw a couple of roaches roaming around on the night stand. The microwave located in the lobby was extremely filthy.

The nightly rate was fair for a holiday weekend. The staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Convenient.

Hidden "security deposit." Fixtures a little worn down. Acoustical insulation barely adequate. Thin towels. No in-room coffee machine. TV old and blurry (not HD.) Required a $10.00 deposit to use the room phone(?!) which never stopped blinking.

Convenient. Inexpensive. Decent shower. Friendly staff. Free Wifi.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Erik at reception was wonderful.

No complaints.

Erik at reception was wonderful. Requested room at front, away from pool, so it would be quieter. Room came with fridge. Room attractively painted.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Good Nite but Sleeping Prohibited

No night security so 10 drunk youths next door partyed yelling and using the pool from 1:30am till 5am. We called front desk @ 1:45am with NO positive result. Didn't get any sleep which was the purpose of our stay before a long drive home.

Hotel was walking distance to dining locations. Our room was across from the pool.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Dirty Motel!

Had a non smoking room, and the room reeked of smoke. The bathroom was even worse with smoke smell. Carpet was filthy. Towels were stiff as cardboard. Furnishings were old and dirty. Nightstand was all sticky. Had to buy room refresher and a candle to help with the odor in the room. Will never stay here again, no matter the price.

Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

It was okay

Shower wasn't that clean found hairs like someone shaved.. I was the first to shower ... Some trash under the bed that wasn't ours

Staff was nice

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

SECURITY DEPOSIT CHARGED!!! Not disclosed upfront!

This motel charges a security deposit of $25 that will not be returned to you for at least 4-5 days after the charges go through This info should be given up front on Booking.Com BEFORE you get there! Did not appreciate this suprise.

Quit at night. Nice beds.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Worst place I have ever stayed at

Dirty tub with pubes Floor in bathroom was dirty with shoe prints all over Hair all over bath rm floor Pubes on face towel Mascara stains on pillows Less then half a roll of toilet paper 1 soap and 1 shampoo even though I stated that there would b 3 of us Not sure why this calculated a 2.5 rating it should b a 0.0

The room was comfortable and the bed was soft

The people hanging out that rent rooms long term.

The room was comfortable and the bed was soft

how easy it was to book and check in

I had a bottle of vodka left in my room, staff was cutting hedges late in the evening, bedding had hair in it.

how easy it was to book and check in

Good sleep on the way.

Easy to access hotel, great value for money.

No microwave no coffee pot

No microwave no coffee pot

It was ok

Need better pillows

Comfortable nights sleep

Perfect for a simple nights stay

I was down below and walking around was noisy upstairs.

I was down below and walking around was noisy upstairs. Next time I will book for upstairs.

It was fine

Room was fine

It was fine

Good value for your money

No microwave

Very friendly staff .and clean

courtesy

courtesy

Clean, friendly, nice place to stay

Wish it had a microwave

Clean, friendly, nice place to stay

Good for short stay

I felt I was walking on just cement in the room😩

Great rate