Reviews of Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park 2 stars

5040 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928, USA

#5 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park

The room was to bare. Didn’t have a few necessities that I am use to. No coffee pot, no extra chair, no end table other side of bed, no good place to plug in phone chargers, no frig or microwave, no continental breakfast just coffee in lobby.

Property was clean and neat.

Some sketchy people staying there, leaving doors open - kind of uncomfortable when walking by. And other people lingering in parking lot... but the hotel itself was nice. I did not like that when looking to book again for future dates, the price was a lot more expensive, so unfortunately, I'll have to stay somewhere else, but still a good deal for the area. There were some funky stains in the bathtub, my daughter found black hairs on her towel, and there was some dirt/grime on the doors/door frames that could have easily been cleaned off but wasn't so that was kind of gross - The coffee in the lobby was nice, but it would be nice to have some muffins or danish or something, but mostly liquid creamer please, not the powder.

beds were very comfortable, nice and mostly clean, good location, good price for this stay (although I have looked at future weekends and the price is almost twice as much)

First of all this place was way to expensive for how terrible the rooms were. The bathrooms are in dire need of maintenance, although we requested a non smoking room the room still smelled of smoke. This hotel is just really run down. Needs work. Beds were uncomfortable, and the bedding smelled unwashed, luckily we brought our own.

Honestly the only thing good about this place was that it was near resturants.

• Deluxe Single Room

The first night, someone knocked on our door late at night, by the time we got up and checked to see who was there, they were gone. The second day, the maid came at 5pm to clean the room, we had just come back from our adventures and my husband was in the shower when the maid came- I did not let her in. While we were sleeping, someone knocked on our door again, we looked out the window, and some random person was knocking on all the doors. The third day, we came back to the hotel a bit after 5pm, the maid came, but only took the towels and the garbage, she did not make the bed, we were a bit disappointed with that. I think for a one night stay this hotel would be fine, but for a long stay, no-

It was close to the places that we wanted to go.

I was placed on the third floor not so bad but the elevator is very slow. Wish they would have had a mini fridge as i need one for my insulin. But was able to get ice from lobby.

Bed and sheets were very clean and bed was comfortable. Pillows where nice and fluffy. The cleaning staff was helpful and left the room spotless its not easy with 3 kids and they made sure it was clean and even picked up all my kids things and organized them on the table.

Located in freeway interchange near fast food and Home Depot makes for noise and and a few “characters” hanging about

Cheaper than most rooms in the area on a crowed Memorial Day weekend

It's was a horrible stay. The room wasn't clean enough, the smell was awful, the bathtub was dirty. The phone inside the room wasn't working. We booked a room for 3 adults and 2 kids and they just gave us a room with 2 beds. Horrible !!! The staff is not good, they don't try to solve anything. We will never come back !!!

Nothing good.

• Deluxe Single Room

Too basic. Thie motel gives you the impression they want to save as much as possible, yet the room was $140 for the night! So just the bare minimum is not enough for me to recommend this place.

very,very basic. Just a bar of soap for 2 guests and a small bottle of shampoo.No extra towels in case you need them. (I would not use them unless I needed to.) No breakfast. I was cold during the night and looked for an extra blanket but there was none. However this motel is good value for an expensive area.

The price was jacked up $100.00 more then normal at graduation time, even though I booked months in advance. A return customer should have had the normal everyday rate. The room was sprayed with a strong floral spray . It was overwhelming and I had to leave the door open for fresh air.

It was clean.

I went graduation weekend and they really raised the price. Saturday night was twice the price of sunday night. A bit of noise from the freeway also.

Room was clean and comfortable

could of had a second mirror outside the bathroom and a light inside the door so we could see the closet better. we had no paper pad or pen in the room.

There was no comfortable chair in the room. My key to get in has to be scanned 4 separate times because it wouldn't let me back in.

Easy to find, close to stores/food. Clean and affordable.

• Deluxe Single Room

Manager wasn't familiar with ADA services a working dog was allowed to do. He was also very rude basically telling me I didn't know the ADA rules even though I have been dealing with them for over 4 years with no problem at any other location. I will have an attorney review the situation.

Mattress needed to be replaced, felt like I was going to roll off. Bathroom sink was cracked, toilet seat broken. I'm six feet six inches tall and the showerhead was at just below chest level. Hotel was next to freeway. I've stayed at other hotels next to the freeway and they had windows that kept the noise down significantly.

I felt that everything was TIRED. Nothing was updated in the last 30 years. the molding the flooring the bedspreads everything... but it was functional so it was fine

I liked the room was clean and the bed was not humpy lumpy. the price was the lowest in the area

Staff was pleasant but not very professional. Finding the room was like a needle in a haystack, wifi was terrible, the bathroom needs WORK. A blow dryer and one tiny bottle of shampoo. It was the most basic room I've ever been in-OVERPRICED`

The lock on the door worked.

Dirty room Hairs on on phone, sheets, bath tub Used toilet, unflushed upon our arrival Asked for more towels and toilet paper to get ready for a funeral, never arrived. People throwing up in parking lot. Loud parking lot, hard to sleep

• Deluxe Single Room

The bathroom door in my room needs little oil to stop the little noise when you open it and close it. There was a little crack on the bathtub, if you leave it unattended it will be worse and dangerous for the customers.

I liked the cleanliness, comfort and privacy. Room very cozy and comfortable. Air conditioner working perfectly, Wifi and TV as well. There was an iron and a table, and a hairdryer. These small details I really liked them. I will recommend it to my friends and I will be back. Thank you!

The shower head was set too low for a man of average height let alone someone taller, water pressure very low; no HBO or other no-commercials channel and since wifi didn't work in our room used almost all my data for the month to stream something worthwhile before bed. Woken up by freeway traffic early in the morning.

Clean, comfortable bed and bedding. Free parking. Bathroom was clean.

Backing was peeling off of the bathroom mirror. Mold growing in the tile grout and along the baseboards. Room was very noisy could hear all of the stomping in the room above.

It was next to fast-food

Their was no free breakfast and WiFi did not work the beds were not comfortable and blankets were stains and it was loud people was kick doors.

The bed was hard and you could feel the box springs. Unlike the prior two nights stay at other places, neither of us sleep well there. For much of the night it sounded like we had a motorcycle group outside the hotel. The staff was professional but I would not say warm or friendly.

not a great stay, it was a place to sleep. However, the location was convenient for the purposes of our trip.

The only complaint I would have is no in room fridge, but for the cheap price of the room it is understandable why there isn't one

Loved the cleanliness and the value for the money paid

• Deluxe Single Room

No Microwave, bed was uncomfortable, lighting was dim. Not enough towels, cups, no coffeemaker, no alarm clock.

Very conveniently located close to restaurants and shops. Near gas station.

Firstly, upon arrival, I was demanded to give a deposit in 50$ taken from my credit card and I was not warned about that when I booked the room! The staff urged me that the money would be returned to my card after the check-out automatically but I have been waiting for three weekdays and nothing has been returned to me! Moreover, I kindly asked the staff about that per mail and nobody has answered me yet. Now, I have doubts about the conscientiousness of the staff because of that.

The room service was pretty good. It was a room for non-smokers that I appreciate.

Nothing really. Hot coffee and tea in the lobby, Would be nice if the rooms had a coffeemaker, fridge and microwave, but then it mighr5not be so reasonably priced

Great Value, very vonvenient. The place is close to the freeway, and close the Gratin Casino.

I didn't look for another place because we were exhausted after a long drive and I had a business meeting the next day and had already paid for the room. I'm visiting Rohnert Park again next month and I will be staying elsewhere.

Free coffee.

• Deluxe Single Room

For what you pay for, you get your moneys worth. If you’re looking to pay for the price they offer, don’t expect to be accommodated in a 5 star hotel and complain. I love Good Night Inn especially when I’m at the casino which is 2 mins away. Rooms are cheap and always clean. Beds are very comfy so it’s just a place for me to sleep before I head back on the road

No table or side chair, bed was very uncomfortable, someone tried to enter our room at 1:30am, woman yelling in courtyard at 2am. Clerk at check out not overly concerned.

The young lady was very pleasant at check in. Room was clean and grounds appeared well manicured.

The door didn't work. Took like 10 times trying to open it to get it to work. And in the bathroom the vent was broken and nasty grey stuff and cobwebs we're hanging out. And the toilet was dirty.

We did check in around 1 am but there was a note on the check in desk that employee would be back in 10 min and we waited for around 30 min.

I liked the location.

1. WiFi didn't work on 2nd day, not sure why. The system did not recognize my room number and last name, which were supposed to be the password combination (and had worked successfully the day before). 2. Lodging tax exemption form was apparently misplaced. I submitted it personally , but got no response, and when I checked out the desk clerk had no knowledge of it and found no evidence in electronic or paper files that the signed form had been received or considered. This seemed flakey.

Location and value were good. Not a pretty location, but convenient.

Facing motorway and very noisy, even more so because the main door didn't close snugly. I think probably all the room doors were the same and really need changing

Hot coffee in foyer

I could have used an iron/steamer for my work clothes.

The staff were welcoming and friendly. I appreciated that my room was clean and looked like it had been updated (carpet, paint, lamps, fixtures, air/heat).

Hot water ran out.. But when everyone takes a shower at the same time in the morning that will happen.. Also some electrical plugs were old and loose and should be replace.. And a few other small petty things..

I have stayed there 30 times..It is an excellent value and should be rated higher than it is

Smelled of smoke. Questionable guests coming in and out of the rooms. Felt unsafe since people were constantly just standing outside of my door talking to other people in the parking lot. I won’t be staying here again even though it’s the most convenient location for me.

What I didn't like was that I reserved a room in front of the pool and it was provided me another room in front of the traffic (freeway) which in the night was very noise. What I also didn't like was that after 8pm it was only the window open not the door to get inside to check in my room.

I like the place because of how the rooms look when I look at them in the website.

-Lost hot water while taking a shower -no refrigerator, coffee pot, or microwave in the room, -lots of noise can be heard all night long - coffee in the lobby (the only food or drink item provided) was weak

-friendly staff

I don’t know how to review this place. Me and my girlfriend both got a staph infection from not wearing sandals in the shower. The place isn’t bad, this is the second time we stay here. I also don’t know what happened that we were given a handicap room, I initially didn’t mind since it was only one night. Unfortunately a day later our feet started to feel very strange, and to make a long story short I went to the doctor and he told me I have a staph infection in my feet. So please wear shower sandals, and for the hotel, please make sure your staff AT LEAST cleans the handicap rooms shower. It has some serious infection issues. We’re extremely disappointed, I couldn’t even go back to work due to this.

I didn.t like no clock in room,no coffeemaker, no microwave or refrigerator. I also wish there was continental breakfast at least sweetrolls, donuts something. but this is what makes for a cheaper motel.

I liked the bed and tv. it was nice t have both a bath tub and shower. The facility seemed nice, quiet and clean. I wish I had taken the time to check out hot tub.

Friendly and accommodating staff - allowed a room change so we could have a fridge upon request. Comfortable room, good layout with plenty of space. Thanks!

The room smelled like cigarettes. The first room we had smelled like we were smoking in it because the neighbors were smoking and had there room door opened. I asked if we could move to a different room because of the smell and the front desk said yes and they even gave us a room with bigger beds. The shower needs to be upgraded. We had to bend down to shampoo our hair. I was too tall and I am 5'8". and the water barely came out.

The bed was very clean and comfortable.

There was a dripping noise all night from the heater, air conditioner under the window, my daughter could not sleep. The hair dryer fell off the wall. The toilet flushed very loudly, something wrong with it. The sink faucet leaked all day. I found black hair from shaving around the sink. No coffee pot in room.

The room was close to the parking lot. It was pretty clean. Very basic. It was close to the freeway to get on and off and close to where we had the wedding.

They just want your money, and they refused to refund my money after a mistake was made through Booking.com, they will lie to your face, and tell you its out of their hands, no humility or flexibility, just want to take your money any way they can get it and they don't care about the customer

An upholstered easy chair would have been nice to complement the desk chair. Safety bar(s) in the bath/shower would help.

The staff, room cleanliness, comfy bed and convenient location made for a wonderful 1 nite stay. I highly recommend this Inn if you are in the area. Not a lot of frills in the room (no microwave or refrigerator, coffee service 24/7 in the lobby) but, I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable I was. Elevator available. Close to an amazing amount of restaurants, Sonoma State University and a Casino nearby for gambling! Costco is only a few blocks down the road.

The room was too small for the family. Which they had a queen size bedroom available

I liked that they had complimentary coffee and there was an arcade and casino nearby for entertainment

That they charged my account wrong they didn’t charge the full amount when checked in they cause my account to be frozen and it was a mess that had to fix in a quickness so i could have access to my room again 🙄 also they had like six trucks taking up a lot of parking space nowhere to park the first night

IT was a clean comfortable place easy access to freeway and food

For this stay the parking was a drag. A lot of semi-trucks were parked there and it made parking close to room impossible.

Very comfortable, clean. Like vending machines. Can’t beat the location!!

It was extremely loud all night and I had to go to work early. I could hear everyone and doors slamming and so on. The only down side

Liked the place. Decent prices.

The toiletries are very basic. no conditioner, no shower cap. I depend on these if I'm travelling unexpectedly and didn't get my kit together properly. I really appreciate a coffeemaker in the room with some coffee or tea, especially since there is no breakfast.

Front staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful. The remote for the tv was missing and they were very helpful and quick to remedy. Room was fairly quiet. Bed and pillows were comfy. Convenient to a drive-thru Amy's and many other restaurants. Easy on and off hwy 101.

No fridge in the room. Room service was not available at 1 PM when we left the room to visit with family.

Convenient location, close to our family members.

• Deluxe Single Room

The gas station Burger King Taco Bell all shared the same parking lot practically cars driving in and out constantly people talking loud police patrolling all hours of the night arguments by Hotel guests outside your room by the pool yelling at the police. Bed was hard as a rock you'd think there'd be an upholstered chair in the room to sit in, heck no, one wood crummy chair which looked like something bought from Goodwill no padding on it whatsoever. I paid extra to have a refrigerator barely kept anything cold and it stunk and I had to plug it in, little box type refrigerator sitting on the floor... worst hotel experience I've ever had! Didn't feel safe and didn't trust that somebody wouldn't break into my car or not!

Close to freeway but noisy, close to restaurants downtown that are good.

Lights were unplugged, tv reception was poor due to loose connections, Guess they don’t check to make sure it’s working. heat was preset and didn’t seem to work at all dark passages dirty Could be nice property

Close to where I needed to be,

Right next to the expressway so very noisy. If you need a quiet room to sleep then avoid staying here. It was no problem for me to tune it out.

Clean room and comfortable bed.

My room was right next to the freeway and all I could hear was the noise from it. When I went to shower in the morning, the tub looked like it hadn’t been cleaned. Lots of red specks in it. I did not shower.

About the only thing I liked about this hotel was the location. It was close to places I needed to be.

The room was dirty looking, was not comfortable. I find A couple of bedbugs Gross 🤨 the attitude of the staff.

When I checked in on November 11 @ about 1:30 or so. The front desk staff was very unprofessional , did not get a welcome greeting. I asked a question I got a abrupt answer. No customer service!

The staff was not very friendly or helpful. I thought I had paid in advance, but the lady couldn't tell me whether that was the case or not. It was fairly obvious that she didn't know what she was doing. Not a very good start. I was told my room number, but not how to locate it. I actually had to drive into several parking spots to provide enough light to find my room. In order to get to my room from my car I had to climb through some bushes, and as it was dark and rainy no other option was visible. The room was adequate but just barely. The grout in the shower was dirty/moldy. The next morning I was disrupted several times by staff trying to clean rooms. Check out was at eleven and I was sick; so I stayed until eleven, trying to sleep, that was impossible.

Not much!

I requested a ground floor room because of physical disabilities and was put on the third floor. As luck would have it the fires did not teach us but if they had I would not have been able to get out of the building.

The elevator was non-functioning during our stay which forced us to lug our luggage (which taught me the meaning of that word) up and down the stairs.

Staff was friendly, informative of local attractions and responsive to our needs. Property is very clean although somewhat dated.

no elevator.

easy parking. nice room. comfy bed. easy check in and out. free coffee in lobby. lots of restaurants near. quiet on pool side room. near freeway. 17 minutes to sts airport.

Rooms were terrible. Filthy. Used items left in room. Hair on towels that were folded as if clean. Elevator broken.

Staff were exceptional. Friendly informative and quick to assist.

• Deluxe Single Room

it was very warm it the room even with air conditioning going on and off, but it was hot outside too! I didn't Sleepwell because I could here people being very noisy in the next room all night long!

The bed and pillows were good! The room was good!

The shower head was the worst ever. Can't adjust. It was like water falling straight from a pipe. The people at the desk were like Stepford Wives very phony and non-responsive, not concerned with problems. Elevator was out of service — no apologies. Asked for top floor early in my reservation and that was totally ignored — no apologies. Asked to speak to a manager — nope. Felt sorry for a lady trying to check in next to me. They did not accept her type of card that she had booked her reservation with — no apologies. She had to find some other place to stay. Why couldn't they have told her about the card when she reserved her room to begin with?

In spite of location and the maybe full capacity the room was quiet. I liked that the windows could be opened although there must be a lot of cattle not far from facility. Room was clean and fairly comfortable.

They sent us to a room with a wet floor that was being dried by an air blower. When we asked for another room, they only had one room with two full beds left.

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The headboards were dirty. The elevator was broken. There was no mini fridge, microwave or complimentary breakfast. We had to go all the way downstairs for ice. I've paid the same price or less and gotten way more comfort and amenities.

Nothing really

Very basic Our room 236 faced the freeway and was very noisy even though we booked 2 months in advance No alarm clock, no coffee maker, no microwave ,no fridge, no breakfast Overpriced--Would not stay here again

The room was clean

Noisy. Wifi didn't work. Shower head was do low I had t duck and I'm 5'3". Very noisy. Dumpster lid banged twice at 4 a.m people yelling in parking lot at 4:30 a.m. Walls were very thin. Heater was filthy. It looked like ejaculate on the bottom corner of one bed. Checkout was at 9 a.m!

Staff was friendly. Easy to get to. Parking adequate.

The wifi did not have enough signal and I was unable to use it.

Over all it was a good stay. I was concerned about my safety being where the hotel was located, yet the staff assured me it was going to be ok and put me on the top floor facing the courtyard. There were a few vagrants at night but mainly around the fast food restaurants across the street. Amazingly with two freeways next to the hotel my room was fairly quite. The staff was friendly and always accommodating. The room was clean and well kept.

I requested a ground floor room because of a spinal injury I have. The surly desk staff grunted like an ape and gave me a third floor room as far from the elevator and stairs as was possible. The room is level with the traffic on the 101, extremely noisy. Worst hotel of the 17 I have used this trip.

The bed was ok

Everything was bad. Location felt unsafe. Very noisy late at night. Other guests very inconsiderate. Room falling apart; rust & cracks in tub, shower handle falls off, bed uncomfortable, lights have switches that are flimsy.

• Deluxe Single Room

Didn't spend much time at the motel. things were fine for a one night stay.

Easy access to freeway, very friendly staff , close to shopping and casino

Like tall shower heads...too short....Had issues trying to keep it COOL ON A VERY HOT DAY.....I would definitely stay there again!!!!

Room was great for the price for sure!!! Had coffee every morning...😉 excellent location for anything needed!!! Pool was wonderful.... Staff was all just great!!!! 😀...

This hotel is located in the parking lot of two fast food restaurants. The drive through is literally next to the hotel pool. When we arrived we saw two hotel staff leaving the room carrying a small appliance. It was a fumigator! The room smelled like pesticide! We had to change rooms so we could breathe. The next room was not much better. This hotel is disgusting. Do not stay here.

I asked in advance what I wanted But only part was offered. Like two beds Room on side of restaurants , first floor . got one bed and around the corner , first floor .

Close to the casino ,

Left early morning, came back around 5 pm. Maid service had not come, bed not made no towels. I called front desk, male answered I asked him about maid service he said not very friendly they have until 6 pm to finish the rooms? I asked if they can send up some towels and an iron he said yes. They never arrived. I had to go down the hallways and find a maid and ask for towels. She asked what room I was in. I let her know. No one ever showed up for maid service?