Reviews of Good Nite Inn Sylmar 2 stars

12835 Encinitas Avenue , Sylmar, CA 91342, USA

#1 of 6 hotels in Sylmar

would definitely stay again !
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Maybe have a ice machine on floor 2 or 3 also , and a microwave/mini fridge in rooms . other than that perfect.

Beds were comfy , room was clean & quiet , it was great 😸

No bfast as expected;
    • Queen Room

Our room had maximum road noise ... but we got it late

No bfast as expected; and really close to the freeway but convenient. The guard posted was a nice reassurance. Well lighted property

Just the basics
    • Queen Room

Cheap plastic desk chair, no comfortable seating in room. Uncomfortable mattress. Other guests up late conversing and playing music outside rooms on balconies. Close to freeway so lots of road noise all night.

Clean room.

Everything went well. No hitches.
    • Queen Room

There was nothing not to dislike.

Rooms are clean, staff is accomadating and polite. Sylmar has everything you need even Hang gliding this is where it all started with hang gliding off the National Los Angeles Forest off Hubbard st.

Check out is at 11 am and at 10 am they barged in because...
    • Queen Room

Check out is at 11 am and at 10 am they barged in because they had to clean the carpet. It was very inconvenient and very unprofessional. The building is right next to the freeway so the cars passing by were really loud. Our sink was clogged overall never returning here again.

This hotel did not meet my expectations at all. You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room

No refrigerator. VERY noisy (right next to freeway). Limited parking. Poor tv service. Loud guests, all hours of the night.

The air conditioning was really nice, I usually keep it very cold in my room. The shower had nice water pressure and plenty of hot water. Decent wifi. Laundry services are available.

Not much to offer for $123.00!
    • Queen Room

No fridge, no micro, only 1 hard chair,. Requested downstairs but got 2nd floor and husband had to take elevator and then walk halfway around building or take stairs. He has COPD/emphazema. When you flush toilet it made a loud whistling sound. Sent maintenance up, it stopped but when we returned that nite it was doing it again. Will probably not stay again. Only coffee in the lobby.

It was clean.

Why have a door of it's just as loud keeping it open?
    • Queen Room

Very noisy couldn't sleep all night I personally think its because the doors dont seal all the way right, I swear it was like trying to sleep with the door open next to the freeway. I could hear the freeway all night got only like 2 hours of sleep.

Very nice decor, very great staff, check in was fast and easy.

Great value
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Limited parking. Had to park on opposite side from the room but the walk wasn't too bad.

Friendliest person at check in. I wish I got her name. Very busy with other checkins at midnight yet she got me to my room very quickly. No frills but we just needed to sleep after our long drive.

Failed to meet my expectations.
    • Queen Room

People were smoking marijuana outside and we could smell it. Also, I briefly stepped out of our room to throw away trash and a lady had her dog walking without a leash (she did apologize but still). The room was extremely small and I had to put a pack n play in there too. No breakfast. You could here every car driving by and our room was in the middle of the motel.

Convenience. Location of pool to room.

It was ok
    • Queen Room

Just the fact that I arrived at 12am and had to move from room because it wasn’t clean bother me. But rather than that I’m becoming a regular I hope it gets better

Pubic hairs on toilet and towels looked used

Comfortable stay, clean room.

Everything was great.

Nice hotel with lovely and very helpfull staff. The room and bathroom was clean, we felt comfortable in the room. There was a free coffe and tea at the reception, which was really nice. Laundry service was great bonus!

Easy off freeway location.
    • Queen Room

Someone had smoked in the room a and the scent still lingered.

Easy off freeway location. Not too noisy. I asked for a room with specific features and was accommodated. Very clean laundry room.

This last stay I went home early didn’t stay the whole night
    • Queen Room

I stay here pretty often, but this last experience was not good . My room was right next to where the housekeeping load there carts. They was very loud and making noise. To the point I could not rest. And also the bed was broken in the middle of the bed it was a dip very uncomfortable. So I didn’t end up staying I wasted my $105 dollars

It was ok
    • Queen Room

I didn't like that i was questioned about the rate that booking.com gave me on line , and the attendant changed my rate.even though i showed her my confirmation details.

Crapy
    • Queen Room

I was there 2 hours had to leave next to my room was fighting very loud call to get security and they did nothing I will never return to this hotel ever

It was clean

Great!
    • Queen Room

The area isn't the greatest but way better than anything in the general area, that's the only thing negative I have to say about thus place.

Im thankful & appreciative for how patient the staff was my situation. Great hotel!!

Comfortable but noisy - this time.
    • Queen Room

We’ve stayed here about 6 times- and the rooms vary based on the freeway noise level. This time, it was on the bottom floor far away from the freeway, but the sound level felt like it was on the off ramp, because the sound tends to bounce off of other structures- there is little control over that. I was exhausted and slept- my wife was awake all night long....

Clean and comfortable, bed seemed to be just fine

Michael living it up at Magic Mountain while staying at the Good Nite Inn Sylmar
    • Queen Room

Everything was great awesome I'd recommend goodnight in to anyone have a good one Happy New Year

Location location location season passes Six Flags Magic Mountain I'll be going to Magic Mountain a lot next year 2018 Good Nite Inn sylmar's perfect for me check it was really nice the bed so so the room was clean everything is awesome and great I'd recommend goodnight in to anyone I'll be back have a good one Happy New Year

• Queen Room

It has cockroaches. Noisy We heard the traffic and all the people outside. No water for drink. Pillows hard as a rock.

I was near to what I needed. Clean but with cockroaches in the bathroom and in the room.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

overall ok visit

no fridge...microwave was by office on 1st floor..our rooms were on 3rd floor

quiet rooms not facing freeway....elevator was nice since our rooms were on 3rd floor

NIce
    • Queen Room

I had left my ID at the front counter when checking in. Wish that the lady checking me in would have called my room when she notice she still had my ID and that I had forgotten it. Had to return to Hotel 2 days later when I Noticed I didn't have it in my wallet.

Spotless
    • Queen Room

The location does look a little hidden.

It's very clean and the room was easy to find. No problem with parking and seems to be in a safe location.

The wost place I have stayed in decades
    • Queen Room

I checked in about 9PM, tired from a long trip. Unpacked and before getting into the shower turned down the bed, to discover NO SHEETS. Called the front desk and she said she would send someone up. The guard showed up and handed me sheets, for ME to make up my own bed. Called again and told the lady that I'm not their maid, so she asked if I wanted another room, duh. When I went down to get the key she didn't say sorry or anything, just gave me the key. The bed was hard and room noisy. Didn't sleep much. Since I already paid for 3 nights I changed rooms in the morning. Same uncomfortable bed, but quieter. Last night I woke up about 4AM with bites all over my back, and the itching wouldn't let me sleep. I travel all over the world all the time. Stay at all types of places, but this place is just a little better than the places I stayed while backpacking around India when I was young. But those were 25 cents a night.

Surprisingly good coffee

Impossible to sleep. Too noisy
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Impossible to sleep. we had a top floor room and a cistern in the attic flushed every five minute throughout the night. A loose strip of metal outsidethe window was banging against the wall in the wind for hours on end. The room was too hot with the windowclosed, too loud with the windowopen and too loud with the air conditioning on

Picked this place because of a convenient location and late night check in

Great location and value for your $$
    • Queen Room

Highway noise was a little loud. But not enough to keep me from sleeping.

Just stayed for 1 quick night, but all accommodations were in order and they let me check in and get my room a few hours early. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Denny's restaurant was right next door and their breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly, the desk and all other staff I came in contact with.

being greeted by a smiley face was awesome!
    • Queen Room

Lol...the coffee in the lobby can make your hair stand on end! The pool was way to cold to use but it was early in October so expected I guess.

The staff was very efficient and super friendly. Room was large and clean. bed was very comfy.

One of the rooms we were given was next to the pool and...
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

One of the rooms we were given was next to the pool and elevator. Too noisy to get any sleep and the guest next door were having some kind of argument.

Staff is friendly, facilities are well maintained and comfortable. Excellent value.
    • Queen Room

Staff was very accommodating. Had a problem with the air unit not working. Maintenance attended immediately to the problem. When it could not be fixed, they moved me to another room with hesitation.

Michael living it up at Magic Mountain while staying at Good Nite Inn Sylmar
    • Queen Room

No everything was great it's perfect for me season passholder to Magic Mountain right next to the freeway 10 minute drive from Magic Mountain perfect excellent value excellent place to stay I'd recommend Good Nite Inn in Sylmar to anybody

Close to the freeway close to Magic Mountain close to restaurants gas stations everyone's nice having have a wonderful time every time I stay there the bed was comfy everything was awesome and excellent

Clean room close to freeway
    • Queen Room

A fridge and microwave in the room would have been better (a microwave is available near the office). The fan that came on with the bathroom light was pretty loud. The freeway was just outside the window; but, thankfully, the noise was constant, so it was pretty easy to sleep through.

Check in was easy. The room was clean. Ice machine was easily accessible. Easy to check northbound traffic on I-5 by looking out the window.

Michael living it up Magic Mountain while staying at a Good Nite Inn
    • Queen Room

No everything was great and excellent

Close to freeway close to Gas Station close to restaurants close to Magic Mountain very important everything was wonderful staff friendly nice the room the bed was nice everything was great and excellent

If you like loud music and don't mind an occasional Hooker walking around the premises, head on!
    • Queen Room

This place needs some improvement!! I was amazed to see more than one Hooker coming out of the rooms. Another annoyance is that they had only one microwave at the front entry and a very tiny ice machine for the entire complex to use. Really folks, do you think you could do better??

The maids werevery courteous and nice. The pool was clean. Parking was easy.

It's decent if you don't plan on staying in the room the whole time.
    • Queen Room

Room 214 has like a small gap between the door and the door frame which was kinda weird but not that bad of an issue. Ice machine was broken.

It's right off the freeway which is super convenient. There's a gas station, Denny's and McDonalds within walking distance.

Michael living it up at Magic Mountain staying at Good Nite Inn
    • Queen Room

No everything was great it was close to the freeway convenient everything was really nice it works perfect for me because Magic Mountain is nearby everything was wonderful I'll be going to goodnight in the 4th to 5th and 6th of September see you

Nice location right there by all the freeways the 5 the 405 210 I stay there because of Magic Mountain I have a season pass for this year just bought one for 2018 season I will be staying a lot at Good Nite Inn this year and next year anyways nice staff everybody's very friendly nice rooms convenient right off the freeway close to restaurants gas stations I'd recommend Good Nite Inn to anybody

The parking in the back area was too short, not enough space...
    • Queen Room

The parking in the back area was too short, not enough space to park. Had to do many back and forth to get in parking lot. The back parking lot is to short.

Value for money if you have rented a car.
    • Queen Room

Sheets changing every 3 days and towel changing every(??) In 2 night stay they didn't change our towels and didn't collected our rubbish.

Nice location, perfect price/quality ratio, friendly staff and clean rooms

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

good..but read the fine print..i guess..
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

After traveling a long ways we got to the site and had issues with registration. I have never booked a hotel, this was my first experience. I was not aware that a hold on my debit card was necessary. I mentioned that i did not see anywhere on the website that this was required..i was rudely told that its was there. I paid in cash and in full so i questioned why it was necessary to put a hold on my card..if i hadn't checked out in time or had failed to show up..my card would have been charged..so why the hold? I didn't even have enough on it for the hold to go through..my entire trip was going to be ruined for this!! But i paid in cash ..paid extra ..which i didn't get back btw..but i don't care about the money..im just glad everything else went well and the trip was a success.

We got off the high way..went down about a quarter mile and it was right there..very easy to find and access. Staff was helpful. The property clean and quiet..best of all..there is an awesome Denny's right next door. You can walk to it for breakfast if you wish and our Service was impeccable!

Overall, it was a fun stay with really great staff and close, convenient options for food.
    • Queen Room

I disliked the size of the TV & the sink not in the bathroom (though it was manageable).

I liked the bed, desk, and amount of outlets there were in the room.

The place looks nice from the outside and has a small pool.
    • Queen Room

The photos looks so much nicer a little disappointed, but overall it's a good place if you're just looking for a place to sleep while traveling the whole day.

The place looks nice from the outside and has a small pool. There is a Denny's, gas station, and McDonalds all walking distance. It's next to the I5 as well:

Good and bad
    • Queen Room

As soon as we drove in, there was two guys shirtless smoking. And we faced the freeway so you can hear EVERYTHING

I liked the check in process. Woman was really nice.

Good motel
    • Queen Room

The first room I got reeked of smoke, the second had a myriad of ants on the bathroom sink. The third was alright (there was no problem asking for new rooms, the girl in the reception was helpful). The room we got had a bad odor.. A note in the room states that they change sheets every three days, but they didn't, until I asked for it. They have a guard at night but he does not check if who enters is staying there. The bathroom light switch also turns on a loud annoying fan. Too bad it can't be turned off. The walls are thin so you hear other guests' tv. And most importantly, if you are a light sleeper, look elsewhere. The noise from the freeway is constant and very noticeable (it didn't disturb us though).

For being (almost) LA, the price was good. The pool was nice and cleaner than most motels', and never fully. Actually, the whole pool area is nice. The cleanliness of the room was adequate. The cleaning lady was nice. No problem finding parking. Location is convenient, practically on the freeway. There are vending machines but notice that paying with a credit card adds 10 cents to the price. There is no fridge but an ice machine and a microwave for everyone to use. Area seemed safe.

The staff was nice
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Could not get a good a night sleep at all. Between air conditioner leaking and a thumping noise all night. Will never stay there again.

The staff was nice

Fair
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Maid service broke my daughter's glasses. Could hear traffic off street when trying to sleep and toilet made a strange noise that woke us up a few times. Microwave was broken last morning we were there

Location, price

Met expectations but needed more cleaning.
    • Queen Room

Bed sheets were a little dirty , with red stains. Wasn't sure what it was not sure if I want to know . Hole under the bed frame , I always check before I stay at the room no biggy.

Easy to park , even though it's by a freeway it was pretty quiet and easy to sleep. My second time here and this time was ok 👍

An Okay Stay
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

We experienced lots of noise in our room. Loud talking, yelling, and stomping on the floors above at all hours of the night prevented everyone from getting a good night's sleep. Beds were harder and more uncomfortable for us. But if you like a firmer mattress, this might be a plus. Also, even though it was advertised as a non-smoking hotel, cigarette smoke got sucked into our air conditioner and into the room frequently when people passed by while smoking.

Good location. Close to tourist attractions in Hollywood, Burbank Studio Tours, and to Magic Mountain. Staff was very nice and accommodating. The price was right.

Perfect for an on the road short stay.
    • Queen Room

We gota room assigned that was smoked in. Staff assigned us a new room without any discussions. Note this is a full non smoking hotel. Hotel is next to a busy highway, but noise levels were acceptable.

Stay at Goodnite Sylmar
    • Queen Room

Staff was a bit rude, there was a mix up with our payment situation, and the staff didn't seem to be on the same page, so this negatively affected us.

Room was cozy and clean, close to major tourist attractions as well. Perfect for using as just a place to sleep, which is all we needed.

Williams 2019
    • Queen Room

Convenient right off the freeway near it right next to the gas station close to restaurants just down the way from Magic Mountain very convenient for me I don't like being stuck in traffic ever no patience anyways that is like getting Rooms To Go where I go booking.com in school fast easy simple convenient is cool I'd recommend a good night into anybody nice place have a good night bye

Really really close to Magic Mountain I'll be staying there good night in quite a bit of time this year next year season pass to Magic Mountain all you know I'd recommend a good night and anybody very family-friendly nice place to stay casual reasonable price really nice had a nice time have a good day bye

Good basic room & little amenities near Six Flags.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

No refrigerator. Only 1 shared microwave located outside by the office. No hot tub (filled with dirt and plants)

Ok room. Free parking. Close to Six Flags.

Great value
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

The location was t the greatest. There wasn't much of a restaurant option besides McDonald's and dennys.

The price was great. I had an issue with my first room as it was just shampooed and the floor was a bit wet. The front desk change my room immediately which was awesome. My room was closer to the pool which worked out better than the previous room.

The location was close to the freeway.
    • Queen Room

The walls are very thin. We could hear the neighbors arguing As well as the freeway traffic. There was no amenities but they weren't really expected.

The location was close to the freeway. The rooms were clean and the pool was Nice. The staff was friendly. The bed was comfortable and the shower was really nice. The water was hot and the water pressure was great!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Good stay for price
    • Queen Room

Walls are paper thin , even though we were on the opposite side of building from free way you can hear everything outside like your standing outside , not a big deal though . Wish the room had a mini fridge . Also carpets looked like they need a good cleaning or replacement.

Room was clean which is good cause I am a very clean person ,clean bathroom, sheets were clean and bed was comfy , staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no small fridge in room. parking is limited but not to bad.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Staff was very attentive to our needs.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

They don't seem to like any animals on their property...
    • Queen Room

They don't seem to like any animals on their property that if you have a service dog you will literally be subject to interrogation before they accept your reservation and literally it feels like they want to turn you away. I was asked by front desk to explain the details of needing a service dog, if it was something I could do without, what disability the dog was providing service for. It seemed to be a condition that would make or break my reservation and not being from the area was hit with fear of being in the streets and stuck in the middle of God knows where with my luggage, myself and my service dog in hand since I took a taxi to arrive at my presumed confirmed reservation just because I am disabled to the point that I need and have a registered service dog 😞

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Cozy
    • Queen Room

It has little furniture such as no fridge and a couch.

It's close to the interstate freeway. There are restaurants near by. I we have stayed here a few time, is clean and comfortable and with your money if your on a budget.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Poor staffing
    • Queen Room

The staff i had a problem with the maintaince man trying to come in with without knock thank god i had the latch locked and after bringing it to the their attention was put on a DNR list

Convient location

Perfect for our needs
    • Queen Room

Everything was great for the most part, was skeptic at first but it was the right choice for us. They have a night security guard which helped us feel safe and at ease. The staff was very welcoming. They have a Denny's right next to them and a McDonald's across the street. There are two gas stations just after that and it is right off a highway which was perfect. The only thing I would comment on is there is no microwave or fridge in the room, they don't offer any type of breakfast so that would help in us saving food for ourselves or helping us make food in the middle of the night. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks and 1 microwave for guest use in the hall if needed but I didn't like the thought of going out of my room to heat up food so we just ended up going out to eat everyday. Pool is nice but not heated.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Ok hotel for price and location.

My fiance and I stayed for one Friday night because we had a family reunion close to the hotel on Saturday. We were going to arrive late so we called and notified the front desk. The woman who answered the phone was very polite and let us know that it's fine to check in late. We arrived around 6:45pm/7:00pm. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming. She checked us in and let us know where our room was. The only issue we had was that the name on the paper for the reservation was not either of our names and it was some other address we didnt know but the girl said it didn't matter and left the incorrect name on the paper. We found the room easily with her directions. We noticed there were only 2 towels in the room and so I asked my fiance to see if he can get at least 1 or 2 more. He found a housekeeper and asked her for 2 towels. She then immediately asked him for our room number and then said "There better be 4 towels in your room when you checkout." As if we were going to ask for more and steal them. She did not make my fiance feel welcome at all. The room was mostly clean, although since the air wasn't on, it was a bit musty. We also found a few bugs in our room but they could've came in when we did. The hotel is close to the freeway. There is also a Dennys and McDonalds right next door and across the street so close walking distance. There are 2 gas stations really close by as well. Hotel is perfect for anyone who needs somewhere to stay for a night or two by the freeway but I wouldn't suggest it as a vacation spot to stay more than a couple days because its literally a hotel with the bare minimum. They have a microwave but its located outside by the check in window and an ice machine but they only have one. Just a heads up that our room did not have an alarm clock or any clock.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

!!!My honest review!!!
    • Queen Room

It's hard to not like property because everything is perfect. I have nothing bad to say because I liked everything about this property.

Staff member at the time of our check in on May 8,2017 around 3:30-4:00 p.m. was very helpful and respectful. Me and my girlfriend with our 2 kids enjoyed and are continuing to enjoy our stay at the good nite inn in Sylmar, CA. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Complete privacy was the best but not as best as the prices we got for our stay. Definitely the place to stay if ever in need of a room.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Nice for the price.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't like the little mold behind the toilet & the there is no refrigerator in the room.

Staff was nice. Ms. Liz was very helpful & Mike had great customer service!!! The beds were soft & the rooms were a nice size.

It wasn't what i expected.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

there was lots of hair in the bathtub area. The house keeping lady was rude, when asked for napkins to clean my nephews throw up. She said I can clean it up with tissue paper, which doesn't seem like the right way to clean that with.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Value for money, good staff and free parking
    • Queen Room

The A/C did not worked, thats why our room is changed to the highway-side instead of the pool side. It was lot of noise from the highway and bathroom flush automatically makes noise every hour for the room 317.

The staff are cooperative, good location with parking and value for money.

Clean and comfortable...

See anove

Awesome room, clean sheets, perfect compact room, but this particular room (#200) had the freeway sounds broadcast through the front window and the window was closed! The freeway was behind this room, yet the sound bounced off the rest of the building- all night long. I don't know how this could be fixed....

One night
    • Queen Room

Ice machine was broken. check in didn't have anything to assist, she stated that only in the day time the cleaners have stuff to accommodate guests. And she was busy entertaining a male "friend" and didn't even notice i needed assistance

easy to find, near a dennys and gas station

Worth the price, affordable and comfortable
    • Queen Room

That the room I had felt like it had a too big of an opening under the bottom of the door, all night the breeze would make a noise and the door would shake.

Fast service, clean rooms, and close to the freeway as well as places to eat and gas stations.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Great basic hotel.

It is located right next to the freeway and our door did not seal out any noise. The first night was hard to get used to the sound of the freeway traffic but we got used to it by the third night.

The staff were great to work with and the rooms were tidy. I felt comfortable in the area. It is located right off the I-5 freeway and next to a Denny's. Rooms were basic, no fridge or ironing board. But some amenities like a hair dryer were available if you called the office.

Can't beat this Great value,best location for me, friendly staff, and location.
    • Queen Room

You will have to ask for things like a hair drier or iron. You will also have to use the community microwave by the vending machine. No fridge but the do have an ice machine. It is a bit out dated but the rooms I've stayed in have been well maintained for what it is. Can't beat the price.

The price is great and the location works for me. It's about a 20 min drive to Burbank airport, Northridge Fashion Mall, Universal Studios, and about 30mins. to Hollywood. Of course traffic could change the amount of time.

Noisy small hotel for not more than 1-2 nights
    • Queen Room

It is right on the highway and is incredibly noisy. There are houses behind it, so it is possible to live close by, but they need to invest in some decent windows.

Clean place, value for money

Comfortable place to sleep.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was near the street so it was a little noisy but it wasn't awful. Doesn't have a fridge, microwave, or coffee maker but still very comfortable for the price.

Nice clean, comfortable rooms. Extra pillows were nice. Nice area. Felt safe. Very nice for the price. Would stay in this hotel again if coming through this area.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Our room was #101, right next to security that was at the...

Our room was #101, right next to security that was at the entrance. Thr guard and someone else kept going in and out of a room and the door kept slamming. They also kept talking very loudly I could hear their whole conversations. This lasted thru 3am.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Good for one night
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I was not aware that the window faces onto an outside balcony walkway, thus, we either needed to keep the curtains closed or compromised our privacy. There was no coffee maker in the room.

Friendly reception, good prize for the area, free coffee in the reception area in the morning.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

We requested the double beds.
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Even though the room smelled clean, the floors were still dirty, the bathroom walls weren't very clean. The bathroom was left with a half used toilet paper roll and no extras. Only two large towels with a room of four, not cool!the smell of the room eventually gave us a headache. There is only one A/C - heater in one room, and it gets very cold inside. There is only one TV for both rooms.

We requested the double beds. When checked in the room smelled clean and the beds were not together, it was like to separate rooms which works out when you travel with family. Great TV channel selection.

I recommend it
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

I really like this hotel because it is near the freeway and it is not to expensive the room was clean and spacious I would recommend it whenever we go to Los Angeles I am looking for this hotel

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Not worth the $
    • Standard Room with Two Queen Beds

Every thing, the sonk didn't drain, the neighborhood was Shaddy, there were security guards walking around. Vending machine didn't work. Phone cord didn't stay in the phone. To name a few.

The staff tried everything to help make things right and did give us 15%off.