Reviews of Grafton on Sunset 4 stars

8462 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90069, USA

#152 of 378 hotels in Los Angeles

Nice view!
    • Standard King Room

As a foreign person I was confused when they tried to charge 200 for 2 nights as deposit and my card didn't worked. After 30, very tense minutes I am trying to talk to my bank - and they all closed it's weekend after 7pm in my state - one of the receptionist tried t charge me for 100 and it worked. I believe my experience may be better if the manager was trying to charge smaller amount on the first place. Maybe it wasn't her best day, it happens. Anyway the place is nice and the receptionist who helped me at the end was awesome.

The view from my room was awesome!

Comfy, modern, fun and clean!
    • Corner King Room

The room (301) was often noisy. It was shaking (I do not know why) it woke me up several times at night. I called the concierge and they told me they were sending someone from Engineering, but nobody ever showed up nor give explanation on why the whole room was shaking. Because of this I lost two nights sleep.

I love the bed and the pillow. The staff is super friendly and always helpful.

Great for what we used it for, to sleep and shower. We only spent the evenings there.
    • Standard King Room

There was a sewerage smell that was in the lobby as soon as you opened the door. It wasn’t there all the time though, so not sure what was causing the smell.

The location was fantastic

It was a quick stay so overall everything was fine. Quiet rooms just small. Friendly staff
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

had a bit of a rude experience by phone with a front desk agent weeks before. the rooms were tiny but it may have been the type of room I booked

location was perfect, the overall look of the room was great

I wouldn’t stay there again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was loud. You could hear the music from the restaurant in the morning and people walking around, talking and showering. Parking was not included, but that seems to be common in LA. For the price I think they could have been more thoughtful to sound proff the rooms

Location good

This hotel worked out well for my trip. There are a few kinks To work out.
    • Standard King Room

The pillows and bedding were not amazing. The coffee was bad but in a different way every day, they did however have a coffee machine in the room that was fine.

Great location and pretty good room service.

Great location and I loved it was a smaller footprint
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was noise from a neighboring hotel that was so loud until a little past midnight. It made it hard to get rest for an early morning business meeting

Great location and I loved it was a smaller footprint

Highs and lows, kinda like Weho itself
    • Standard King Room

At first glance our room appeared clean however we found shards of broken glass and a mystery pill on the floor by the couch. So that was unsettling. Also you can only park with the valet and our rental car was returned to us with a dent which is of course a big headache.

The decor was very hip and the staff was beyond friendly

Luxurious stay in West Hollywood, but a bit pricey.
    • Basic Queen Room

The bathroom was a tad small and the shower leaked water onto the floor even with the shower door closed, which was annoying as the floor mat got quite wet without even having stepped onto it. We drove in and there was a mandatory valet parking on site for an extra $50/night, which we weren't anticipating. Luckily we weren't staying there for more than one night but if we were, it would have really cut into our budget. The staff when we checked in wasn't very informative and we ended up having the bellhop tell us about the amenities in the room.

The room had bathrobes for both me and my partner, which was a nice added touch. The sectional couch was also great to have to use for keeping luggage off the floor. The room was overall spacious. The bathroom was nicely decorated and clean with good lighting. There were lots of standard and usb plugs/outlets for charging electronic devices. Lots of lighting options for good visibility.

overall it was very pleasant. Nice stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking charge is high. There are also other hotel charges and taxes to find out about ahead of time. The beds could be a little more comfortable. The night front desk clerk gave me the wrong information and was not as well trained as the day time ones.

Very clean and nice rooms. Good service.

I would stay Again, I like that is a small 3 floor old retrofitted hotel

Room 303 was noisy- constant machine or plumbing sounds

Location, style , price - Sunset is s great artery for driving and and there is much to see , do and eat within walking : shopping, yoga, gym.

Sneaky hidden amenity charges. $40 in unexpected unexplained charges. It's a con
    • Standard King Room

Hidden charges - amenity charge not explained what so ever. Thought we were getting free wifi, bottle of water in room and an evening drink and then find out we were getting charges $40 extra which was a MANDATORY charge. It's a joke and the reception guy would not even listen to our complaint. The whole thing is a joke for a hotel which holds itself in such high repute.

Location and room was reasonable, wasn't blown away by it given the cost.

Great comfortable stay in West Hollywood
    • Standard King Room

The bathroom was very small and was in need of renovation- a little outdated in comparison to the rooms.

The staff were very helpful in suggesting things to do on such a short stay in LA

Favorite spot in W.Hollywood. Hotel that does it’s job without trying too much.
    • Basic Queen Room

For some reason bar personnel didn’t seem to enjoy their days too much this time.

The cosy spot between big hotel complexes. Feels like not being in big city: peaceful and good for a short break. Lovely pool.

Well located room ,overpriced .
    • Standard King Room

Hidden charges $20 Per night for WiFI very annoying .included 2 glasses of wine or sparking - poor quality. Parking $43 plus taxes per night . Dark room overlooking car park and very small bathroom.

Good location, very glamorous view poolside . Barman helpful.

Won't be back.
    • Basic Queen Room

Overall it was not a good experience. I got to the hotel and either booking.com or the hotel had my reservation wrong so I had to call booking.com to get it fixed because they would not just take my ID. The counter woman was very rude. When I did finally get to the room they put me on a corner unit facing a brick wall. There was loud noise all night long and then because they put me in a room below the bar it sounded like people were throwing things against the floor until 5 in the morning. It even sounded like possible construction was going on. I got no sleep at all. When I complained they did nothing. I want my money back! I got zero sleep for $400!

The free water, the door guy and the balcony.

Good hotel but watch out for room tax rip off
    • Standard King Room

We booked this through booking.com and we were aware there would be some extra room charges and tax, on arrival we were told $20 a day but on exit we were faced with a huge tax bill of $600 with not much explanation as to why it was so much and just told it was completely normal ... this totally put me off revisiting and even off using booking.com as it was an extortionate amount more than the price we booked it for online

We have stayed here before and love the pool and the location

Decent hotel at a great location
    • Standard King Room

Staff had double booked my room. A poor stranger came into my room at 1am, shocked to find someone else sleeping there already. I was pretty horrified as well. He called security understandably, and I had to prove that I was indeed booked for that room for another 2 nights. The front desk person who checked me in made a mistake on the computer. The hotel offered me free breakfast for this huge inconvenience which I did not use since I had already made other breakfast plans.

Great location. Clean room and other facilities

A great location!
    • Basic Queen Room

When we arrived at the hotel although the valet parking is handy being on site, after travelling for 2 and half hours we were rushed out of the car and needed more time to pack up some items. The valet parking was expensive - 42$ per night. The lady at the reception wasn't very welcoming, we had put on our booking this was our honeymoon but there was no acknowledgement. We were given a room with no view (well, unless you include a brick wall), the room was fairly small.

The location of the hotel was great and the hotel was clean and modern.

Would not recommend
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very dirty, when we arrived there was a pen and an m&m on the floor which was not removed throughout our 2 night stay. There is a distinct smell of toilets throughout the hotel. The "free wifi" incurs a $20 fee. The pool is not cleaned nightly. I went to make a call outside in the morning to find last night's party still visable - e.g. empty glasses and vodka bottles.

The location is good.

Wonderful boutique hotel in good location
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The add ons - extra for faster wifi, bigger bottles of water etc.. Also my daughter had dropped something behind the back of the bed, on moving the bed it would appear that it hadn't been cleaned for quite some time, not very nice to see.

Lovely boutique hotel, friendly and helpful staff. The on site restaurant was fabulous, not what we were expecting. We had a double queen room next to the pool, which was comfortable but a bit tight for three adults.

Comfortable stay, a bit pricy, great location.
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like the amenities fees for wifi, and the overnight parking in my opinion was a bit expensive.

The staff were really friendly. I liked the room a lot.

Great location but I'd rather stay in Andaz across the road again, for the same price.
    • Standard King Room

The noise was unbelievable; we had to purchase ear plugs for the second night to sleep. The staff lives on the property (yes, your neighbor is your housekeeper), and starts banging doors at 4am. The majority of windows face walls that are 5ft away, so don't expect any sunlight.

The location is prime, being at the heart of WeHo. Oliver's is seriously one of the best steakhouses in LA.

Comfortable, has all the amenities, good size and GREAT location (for price)
    • Standard King Room

Damp smell on 1st floor. Small bathroom with a bin that is too big for the bathroom. Rather expensive (including room service and bar) but I assume thats the pricing for the area. Staff are not very responsive (we called about room service that took an hour to arrive, called front desk once or twice and they were supposed to get back to us but they didn't, didn't get my wake up call).

Excellent location. Great bars, resturants etc. Nice pool area. Nice size room. 15 to 20 mins from airport if no traffic - take Uber not taxi.

Hollywood Boutique
    • Standard King Room

This hotel has a resort fee in addition to the room cost. For that fee, you get a welcome cocktail, access to the pool and fitness room, and a bottle of water each day. In addition, the rooms have window air-conditioning which can be loud at times, however, they are temperature controlled by the thermostat.

This was a boutique hotel with artistic and unique room designs. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though fairly compact. The courtyard pool truly is beautiful and relaxing. The location of the hotel is great if West Hollywood, Hollywood, and Universal Studios is of interest to you. The photos are true to the reality of the property. I would go back!

Good interior design but poor staff, poor operations.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking staff is a bit difficult. Some of them are nice, some are really rude and unfriendly. Cleaning is poor. The room was not cleaned until 5pm and there was still dirty glasses, unpicked bottles next day.

The interior design and decoration was contemporary. Not old -fashioned

The boutique style of the hotel, swimming was great and the...
    • Basic Queen Room

The parking was expensive especially when you are a guest and the bathroom was a little small.

The boutique style of the hotel, swimming was great and the location was perfect. Would highly recommend this place.

Nice boutique hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Nice boutique hotel. Staff was terrific. Room was nice sized and clean. Gym was small but other than that, really enjoyed the place and would stay again .

The big bed was a bonus and so comfortable.
    • Basic Queen Room

The ridiculous amount they charge for valet parking. It's the only option you have if you have a car as there are no free street parking around. They also charge a huge amount for a small bottle of water.

The big bed was a bonus and so comfortable. Very clean and location was ok. Could have been a little better.

Overnight valet parking is $42.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Overnight valet parking is $42.00 and there is not a parking lot for the hotel or street parking. There is a small lot across the street with a 2 hour limit.

Good Grafton on Sunset could be great with a few tweaks!
    • Double Room - Pool Side

The air conditioning sounded like a jet engine warming up in your room all night. There was a musty smell in the hall way.

The bed was comfy. Bathroom was very clean and compact with fluffy towels! Swimming pool area was great and a welcome respite after a hot, hard day sight seeing!

The location couldn't have been any better.
    • Standard King Room

It's definitely a lot of money and there are places in other areas where you could get more bang for your buck..:but I made the decision to pay it in order to be in that location.

The location couldn't have been any better. WeHo is super cool and even though I was alone I was able to step outside and find all the action at my door step. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. I didn't use the pool but it did look great.

All was fine except there is construction going on next door...
    • Standard King Room

All was fine except there is construction going on next door which has been a bit of a nightmare and there are noises from the water pipes through the hotel.

The Grafton on Sunset is Reason Enough to Visit LA
    • Double Room with Pool View

Toya and Morgan are the Definition of GREAT Customer Service! Very Kind and Accommodating! Very Knowledgeable about The Who's Who and What's Happening! 😉

Stay away!!!!
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We booked a room for 4 and we got a room with two 47 inch (120 cm) beds!! The room was tiny and at 7:30 am someone tried to open our door from outside!!!! We told the guy at the front desk and he told us that its our problem and about the beds - he said he know that this rooms is not fit for 4 people and its booking.com fault that wrote down that the room fits for 4 persons!!!

Loved the property but parking was $40 a day and several other fees came up during stay
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking was $40 a day and Wi-Fi was $20 a day along with the use of the pool they also charge you $10 on top of gratuity for room service so as much as I loved the property I felt like I got nickeled and dimed and drinks at the bar also really expensive too

The rooms on the first floor that opens the pool are great feels very homey and cozy property

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

not worth the money. Rooms were loud and difficult to sleep
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy. The rooms are very thin, so we couldn't sleep because of the people in the rooms around us making noise all night. Also they charge a lot extra for the delivery of room service. They also have awful free wifi and for a decent one that works you pay extra

good location - lots of places in walking distance

Very Noisy & Disappointing Stay
    • Basic Queen Room

The noise from the rooms above is really bad - you can hear doors and cupboards being slammed and every step taken - we had a family above us who just didn't seem to sit still. Reception seemed very uninterested in this. It is an expensive hotel for what it offers and we were disappointed.

The location was good for us but that was about it. Soundproofing of rooms very poor - at the top of our budget and didn't feel like value for money at all.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Great location, very comfy clean room...service poolside could be a tad better.
    • King Room with Pool View

The service for drinks and food poolside was terrible. They have this fancy button you supposedly press to call a server over but I tried it countless times on numerous occasions and it never worked. I ended up flagging down someone walking by and asking them to send a server. Food I had was nothing special either.

Really comfortable room (I was on the 3rd floor, same level as reception) and it was very quiet for sleeping which was great. I liked the layout of the room - perfect for me to do a little work when required and had a great view over the pool. Bathroom was spic and span which I am picky about and the bed was lovely and comfy. I would 100% stay here again.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Home outside of home in heart of Western Hollywood.
    • King Room with Pool View

Free wifi should be fast, in such a small hotel.

Very welcoming and cosy atmosphere, good and fast service at reception, helpful and suggestive what comes to car rental and additional services. Small enough to have boutique feeling, and staff really seems to care about every guest they have. Surrounded by 'chic' big hotels like Mondrian and brand new TheJames - but Grafton makes it home outside of home without playing too cool. Good pool for morning excercise! When you find a spot that allows you to walk around and to your appointments and dinner places and shopping, it's pretty much perfect. Within 30mins walk, you don't miss anything else but the beach.

Not great experience
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sun goes in round the pool by 2pm! $20 a night amenity fee mentioned nowhere and for that we got 1 beer and 1 bottle of water. Wont stay again.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

great locations with few cons
    • Standard King Room

parking was expensive despite we can actually get USD 30 for 24 hours except only one exit is allowed. hotel dont change the bed linen from the day i checked in to the day i checked out even there is stained on the bedsheets when i checked in. additional resort fees was being charged without informing but luckily we had a printed confirmation showing only tourism fee and taxes is excluded. had this sorted out on day 2 upon checked in.

Great location and relaxation by the pool
    • Standard King Room

The room was the first room near reception on the ground floor. It was a little noisy as we could hear people in the corridor outside our room, but that night we were so tired that we slept soundly anyway. I would request a different room if we stay here again.

The room is spacious and very comfortable. The location of the hotel is excellent, in walking distance to bars and restaurants in the surrounding blocks. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool is really nice, and the sun lounger beds are very comfortable.

Great stay at the Grafton, central location to main attractions
    • Standard King Room

The pool itself was great, but was too cold to enjoy for my liking. Would be a close to perfect hotel otherwise

Good room, clean, well maintained hotel

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Perfect location.
    • Standard King Room

The ventilation was lousy. After using the shower, the room was very warm and damp. Notice that there is an amenity fee of $20 per room and night!

Perfect location. Nice (but small) pool.

A must stay
    • Corner King Room

Thee room was specious. The bathroom was fantastic. Not cramped and very functional. Very modern and funky. Lovely atmosphere. Pool was luxurious.

Frequent WeHo visitor
    • Basic Queen Room

Decided to extend my stay was moved into the darkest smallest room of the property, when i asked the staff if anything else was available they were not very helpful. 2nd incident was at the bar, gin tonic had no carbonation. Politely asked the bar tender if he had anyone complain before about the tonic, he rudely answered: "I don't know, don't drink Gin & tonics" Well you sure serve a mediocre one. Bar food was average at best.

Stayed here many times and really like the property. Friendly, casual, great location, good gym and pool.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

I liked the room.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I liked the room. The pool should be heated or guests notified. Parking was too expensive. People at front desk talked with each other and not to me, the guest. It was not advertised that there was in house music....would have loved to know. Bad mixed drinks.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Dirty... unfortunately... never again
    • King Room - Pool Side

It was my 4th time at the Grafton and surely my last one. there were drain fly larvees in the bathroom and after my complaint about it the dead ones were just swiped away and that was it. naturally, the new breed was in the bathroom and shower again the next day. floor was NEVER vacuumed nor swiped, dust and dirt everywhere, carpets were just gross. sheets were not changed once in 5 nights and there was a little "present" from the previous guest on the wall which was a piece of chewed gum. air condition smelled aweful.... management does not seem to take care of loyal customers i was neither offered a discount nor any other compensation. Sorry, but no... NEVER AGAIN.

Location is great and also the pool is very nice.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Good, but could be better with just a few tweaks.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The atmosphere in the bar is unattractive. While the live music is good (a plus), there is otherwise no ambiance, and the bar staff does nothing to engage customers. The space could be much more inviting---it's no wonder there were never really anyone there when I stopped in 2-3 times. They should disclose the high price of overnight/valet parking.

Front desk/management staff very attentive.

5* Service
    • Standard King Room

Whats not to like. You have to go yourself to see

The staff were excellent. We arrived missing luggage and no way to call the carrier to locate it, so the staff took it upon themselves to do everything they could to re-locate us with our luggage. They simply could not have done enough for us, even sitting us down with a complimentary drink whilst they took over the luggae drama themselves.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Chic hotel in great location,
    • Basic Queen Room

nothing really, I had a great stay,

This is a really fun well designed hotel in west hollywood, its a great central location and very popular for gay couples. I would advise asking for a room on the 1st floor with access direct to the pool!

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Great Location for Music Lovers
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A little pricey, but worth it for the convenience.

Great location. Close to multiple music venues, including The Viper Room, The Roxy, and the Whiskey.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

The location is great!

No complaints

The location is great! Room was very clean! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel! Would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

A decent hotel for one night on the Strip but does not deserve its 4* status.
    • Basic Queen Room

The staff didn't behave like it was a 4* hotel. They were a bit aloof and spoke to you like you'd just walked in off the street not like somebody who was paying hundreds of dollars to stay in the hotel for 4 nights. Also, the room we were in was really noisy and the staff did nothing about it. I think there was some sort of equipment or fans in the ceiling above the door to our room and you could hear the whir and vibration all day and all night. A lot of money has been spent on upgrading the decor but basics like sound proof windows have been omitted and these are essential for a 4* hotel on the Strip.

Very clean and cool decor.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The rooms that face the pool are good, the ones that face...
    • Basic Queen Room

The rooms that face the pool are good, the ones that face the outside just face a wall and have no view and a couple rooms are under the bar that has live music, so be prepared for a loud evening.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Would stay again, fun, funky hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Noisy fan in the bathroom which you were unable to shut off. Bar/restaurant was busy with only one bartender. Very dark and hard to see what you were eating.

Very eclectic room but comfortable. Needed a tooth brush which they quickly supplied. Pool looked great but was raining so didn't get to go outside.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Great location and friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard King Room

Late cleaning service meant our room wasn't always cleaned when we returned from our day out. The bathroom amenities were not good. Bring your own shampoo!

Great location and friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Very LA!
    • Standard King Room

Poor insullation between rooms. I could hear guests next door. Poor heating system . Blew cold air, did not warm up the room. Only bedsheet no duvet. Was cold at night.

Architecture & location. Great city views.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

A hidden surprise
    • Standard King Room

The wooden window lever blinds couldn't allow in sunlight without making us visible from the outside. The gym was cramped.

The restaurant Olivers was fantastic and the pool too

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Great location, but slightly too expensive for what it is.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The coffee really needs upgrading. $4 for a watery filter coffee is not great. It would also be nice to have at least one free bottle of water or filter water available for arrival.

The location is fantastic. The staff are friendly and helpful. The bed was incredibly comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

On the downside they charged me twice which meant I lost...

On the downside they charged me twice which meant I lost access to A$850 for about 10 days. Financial controller showed a lack of contrition and any level of urgency to resolve the funds illegally taken off my credit card.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Nice but not great...
    • Standard King Room

The staff rarely speaks English. They kept forgetting to update some of toilletres time after time. Once they left the door of my room open :0 Really small fridge, only the staff from the mini bar fits there. No free water, you have to pay for everyhing. Beware - the price you see at the booking.com is not final, there are hidden additional charges.

Nice king room, a lot of space, nice shower

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Great staff
    • Standard King Room

The shower leaked quite a bit but it was ok.

The staff were fantastic. We were able to check in early instead of just storing our bags, & they held them for us as well when we had a late flight after check out. They also helped us book tours. The hotel is also beautiful and we were really happy with the quality of the room.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

West Hollywood Style!
    • Double Room - Pool Side

Just a bit of street and building construction nearby made it a challenge getting in and out ... but that is clearly not the hotels fault and is temporary.

Loved the staff and the room was great! The hotel is very beautiful and fits into the style of West Hollywood perfectly! We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Friendliest hotel I've ever state
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The free internet kept going on and off. There were payment options to get better service but I persevered with the free.

The staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. And this includes everyone from the bartender ti the greeter in front of the hotel.The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Decor is updated and it's tastefully fun and jazzy.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Some of the staff was very helpful;
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool was unavailable for repairs. Upon check in; was given a room with someone else's belongings in it

Some of the staff was very helpful; good location.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Great Location, but Incredibly Loud
    • Standard King Room

Around 3 am, it sounded like every room in the hotel started having a monster dance party. On top of that, we were located on the first floor near the pool so there were people hanging out, essentially right outside our room, until all hours. It was just incredibly loud and went on for hours despite calling to report the noise so we didn't sleep very well. Not sure if we just picked a bad night but it wasn't all that comfortable.

Location was great and liked the room decor.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Affordable and comfortable on the strip
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping didn't replace robes, and left a toilet brush on the floor one day. Rooms were on the smaller side. Air con was very loud. Rooms did not seem to be sound proofed between floors, I could hear the upstairs room stomping around and their aircon running.

Great location, central to everything on the strip. Staff were very friendly. HUGE TV! Rooms were clean, beds comfy.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Cool hotel, good location
    • Basic Queen Room

The location was great - not too far from the main Hollywood strip but far enough away that it wasn't too noisy! Very cool hotel and the bar had a great vibe.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Skip it
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Well, for starter's I was checked in to a room that already belonged to someone else. Then, the pool was inoperable due to repairs (see above for a good solution). So obnoxiously noisey on Sunday morning with constant door slamming. I was granted an additional 30 minute late check out but of course, the maid was knocking on the door at 12:15---no coordination between front desk and cleaning staff. Needless to say, I won't be back!

Location is great. Morgen at the front desk was fantastic getting us set up for a pool day at The Mondrian.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Loved the poolside room and everyone was very friendly and...
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast service could be faster, but the breakfast was tasty.

Loved the poolside room and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Will absolutely be back when staying for business.

good place to stay
    • Standard King Room

nothing! we arrived early and they had a room ready. the building work next to the hotel couldn't be heard inside. tip - avoid the shop across the room they charge extortionate prices - but this isn't the hotels fault!!

the staff were very helpful - from the valet parking & the man who so kindly helped me as i struggled with my luggage to- Robert at breakfast - who was delightful.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

It was ok. I won't stay there again though.
    • King Room with Pool View

construction in front of building. Very noice in the halls.

location to my meeting was very close

Location, facilities.