Reviews of Grand Oaks Hotel 3 stars

2315 Green Mountain Drive, Branson Theatre District, Branson, MO 65616, USA

#36 of 107 hotels in Branson

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was terrible. I have never stayed at a hotel with such few options, and bad options at that. Front desk needs to work on their customer service skills. Shouldn’t ignore guests when they’re standing right in front of you. Whether they’re on the phone or not, guestd should be acknowledged. Seemed as if every time I walked outside employees were outside smoking. Designated employee smoking areas should not be in view of guests.

Was clean and in a convenient location. Pool area was nice.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was dirty. AC didnt cool. We reported it to the front desk but nothing was done. My husband had to go to Walmart at 11pm to buy a fan for the room. The ‘breakfast’ was cold cereal, nasty sausage and a pancake machine that took so long. It was a very small area and a very small selection. Beds were NOT comfortable! Even our 8 yr old woke up with a backache.

I stood at the counter to check in for 5+ minutes before anyone even said anything to me, and there were two people behind the front desk. Staff was nice, but not helpful with our room issues.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

At 0800 doors opened around the room, can hear them opening and closing.

Beds wear comfortable, light up pool changed colors at night, staff friendly, and nice bathroom.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Breakfast was chaotic, such a small area with limited variety and seating

We stayed in a King Suite and the room was pretty large and easy to move around. The beds were very comfortable

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didnt like breakfast, powder eggs and cold sausages plus no creamer.Not much to chose from food only eggs and sausages. Paranoind stuffs at check out tell us about all restrictions and also that they charge 50 $ in case some damages, so they put on hold money on your card. Also they said they going charge your card after first night saty but they did it before we arrived. Not really nice.

I like hotel rooms clean and comfortable and great location.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was dirty. Pool access is only in one building with the second building far away. Beds had crumbs in them. Not a 3-star hotel. It is a solid 2-star

Easy to find but hard to get out of with car. Microwave and fridge in room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

The pool was under maintenance on Sunday morning and my girls could not enjoy it before checking out. Also we had an hour wait to check in.

Pillows were great!

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathrooms too small, not enough towels. Elevator really slow. Some of staff unfriendly.

Staff at checkin was very unfriendly. I called and asked for more towels and they never would bring any. Next day after they cleaned room, they still left no towels. I called front desk again but it took awhile to get any.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was just so so. The lady working the breakfast area wasn't very friendly and seemed annoyed

The bed was comfortable. The room was clean and smelled nice. The decor was up to date.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I travel a lot. Not that it's major important but there us usually shampoo and conditioner abd lotion in the rooms i spend more than $80 at. And the potty room was tiny.

Bed was comfy and i really liked the pillows.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was located in the building without the indoor pool. Room was a little tight for four people

Centrally located amoungst the Branson attractions.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Pool and Hot Tub area had an enormous smell of chlorine that was burning my eyes and making it hard to breathe. The Hot Tubs were not as clean as had hoped.

Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast buffet had a variety of food, all good.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Where to begin. The staff was unfriendly for the most part. There were never clean towels at the pool, which was in another building than ours. We were told the hotel was completely out of clean towels & after waiting 15 minutes my son received a hand towel to dry off with when it was 40 degrees outside. Also we had to wait 30 minutes for the golf cart to take us back to our building which was a 10 minute walk. The light bulb went out in our bathroom & to top it all off when I tried to complain I was told the manager would be there at 3pm when checkout was at 11. They stop serving breakfast at 9:30 is what the signs says but when we got there at 9:15 they guy had already put 75% of the stuff away. I left my number for the manager but of course never received a call 😒 The service was that of a $50 or $60 a night hotel, definitely not worth the $100+ they charge.

It was clean.

• King Room with Spa Bath

The view was of the parking lot, and thin walls, you could hear other guest.

The staff were friendly, hotel was very clean. The bed was beyond comfortable. We were not directly on the strip, but walking distance still.

• King Room with Spa Bath

The tv could have been a bit bigger, but other than that everything was wonderful!!

My husband and I absolutely loved the jacuzzi tub, it’s why we chose to stay at this hotel!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

No closed captioning on our tv. I have a cochlear implant and my husband wears 2 hearing aids. We rely on closed captions.

I liked that it was just around the corner from show district. We were able to get to the theater in about 5 minutes. Wonderful room, comfy bed and pillows.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I didn't like about the hotel. When I am on vacation I don't get up early to eat breakfast. They do close the Breakfast area at 9:30 instead of 10:30 like most Hotels. Note for the Hotel: People sleep in on vacations I would serve Breakfast till 10:30am.

This is one of the Cleanest Hotels we have ever stayed in. As a Sales Rep. I have stayed in some of the best Hotels in the world and this rates with the best Hotels I have ever stayed in. After talking with the staff I will be staying there more. They deep clean their beds and rooms every 3 months. That says something about the hotel, they look out for the safety of their clients. Thank you very much for being so nice to our family.We closed this Hotel out for 2017 left on Jan 1, 2018 and they shut the hotel down for month to reopen in February. Excellent hotel I highly recommend to all families.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• King Room with Spa Bath

Breakfast could’ve been better. No eggs. Just little biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, pan cakes, little sausages, toast, cold cereals, milk and juice.

The location of the hotel made it easy to navigate through the town. The room was clean, bed was comfy. The staff very helpful and friendly.

Busloads of geriatrics.

It was a nice, comfortable place at an easy-to-get around location. Everyone was very friendly and we enjoyed ourselves so much we booked 2 nights in December while we were there.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Even though we had confirmations, they said we didn’t. Finally put us in the second building, last room by the laundry and mechanical offices. It was small and not like rooms we have had there before. The commode was crooked and bathroom tiny. There was no one but us in that hall. Wanted to charge more for the room than we had agreed to.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It is a large property with 2 buildings. We were in the second building and there was no lobby in that building to just hang out in if you didn't want to be in your room. The main building has a little couch area where you can hang by the fireside. Not a big deal.

The location was good. Close to most attractions. The rooms were clean and comfortable. What makes it stand out was the staff. From the front desk, to the breakfast staff to the housekeeping staff, everyone was friendly and helpful and pleasant.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no switch in the bathroom for the exhaust fan and it didn't come on with the light. It was awkward for 3 friends if one needed to use the bathroom....

The front staff was very courteous and helpful. The beds are very comfortable.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Only minor annoyance was i had to make a trip.to the front desk to have them re let my card so I could enter the fitness room. I had on my fitness gear ready to go so it was a bit embarrassing.

The breakfast provided was great alternated between biscuits and gravy and eggs and sausage while always providing yogurt(my fave), oatmeal, bananas, pancakes. It was very conveniently located in the middle of town but slightly off the strip to give you peace.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was not in the main building, but was down the hill in the back. We did not have access to the indoor pool without getting in the car and driving up the hill to the main building. Needless to say, we didn’t use the pool.

• King Room with Spa Bath

The all night fan on the heater/air unit was either disabled or broken. The air conditioner worked just fine and the temperature of the room stayed perfect, but the white noise of the fan running through the night would have been welcome to help us sleep.

King size bed was clean and comfy. Jacuzzi filled fast and was spacious and nice. Thin walls let you know the neighbors were near, but it wasn't as bad as other hotels. The staff were super nice and helpful! A memorable stay!

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't like door between our room and the next - noise issue. Shower head needs to be cleaned or replaced.

Quality of design and care of facilities

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom very small, no exhaust fan in bathroom, dressing area right inside the door to room. When the door opened anyone in the hall could see the beds in the mirror. A/c had to be set very low to keep room from getting stuffy.

Room was clean, comfortable and quiet.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Exhaust not working in bathroom. Jacuzzi not working properly. Didn't have even water bottle as a complementary for the cost we paid

Nothing except reception staff. They were friendly.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was very clean. The location was great. My grandkids enjoyed the short weekend we had there together. The breakfast was very good. I have a daughter that's special needs and they were great about accommodation of an adjoining rooms a few days before arriving!

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Maid service. If we were late leaving in am and maid was in the hall. We would tell her she could go in now, but the didn't. This happened 3 times during our stay.

Close to the strip but away from the traffic

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I was looking for a better fitness room with more accommodations.

I did not try the eggs but the bed was wonderful. I like the quietness in the hotel and being on the main floor.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Beds were very firm. Sleep quality was poor. Air conditioning was either on or off. Difficult to find comfortable room temperature. Need larger pool as it was very crowded most of the time. There is only one building photo but 3 buildings exist. Felt like unattached building was less inviting.

Rooms were clean.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast was a big disappointment! No fruit nothing but biscuits and gravy and the help picked it up while we were still eating. At other hotels, they weren't in such a hurry to get it all put away.

I left a pair of pants in the room and didn't notice until we were home 10 hours later, the staff was very helpful in finding them and mailing them back to me.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Check in was supposed to be at 3:00. Couldn't check in until 5:30. Toilet seat was broken when we did get to the room. Price was way too high for this kind of hotel. We had a hard time getting towels & wash cloths each day & most of the towels were ripped.

The outdoor pool was the best part.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Rooms extremely small, nothing but a straight desk chair, TV Small and very dark picture, A/C worked poorly , lighting in hall non-existent and they advertise free WIFI, but it doesn't work in lower level where we stayed. The sad part is that the staff is aware of the problem; in today's world hotel owners FIX your problem. Not even comfortable chairs in the lobby. Would not stay here again.

cleanliness, friendly staff

They need to add benches outside for the smoking area.

The staff were friendly and helpful during our stay. The room was very clean and we plan to stay here again. We stayed in building two and they had just opened the new pool at this building. We would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It wasn't mentioned that the outdoor pool was under construction when we booked the room - that was very disappointing. No complimentary transportation anywhere. Concierge ticket office had very limited hours and no discounts. No room safe.

Liked the central location. Plenty of free parking. We stayed in building 2 - very quiet. Included breakfast was good - plenty of options - and loved the auto pancake maker; a lot less messier than the self-service waffle maker offered at most hotels. Refrigerator in the room and Wal-Mart across the street. Very pleasant staff.

I have no complaints.

The family like atmosphere, the friendly and accommodating staff, the cleanliness of our room, as well as the rest of the facility.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.Com shows an outdoor pool for this location but it does not exist currently (under construction). At checkin I heard three other guests ask about it... so they are falsley advertising it on many sites (wonder where the picture came from on the site - it is currently not much more than a hole in the ground). The breakfast bar is a joke. Server almost discourages you from eating (saw her close lids on items multiple times whike there was a line -don't understand her motivation other than to slow people down) The bananas were cut in half (mostly black and slimy), yogurt in a pump dispenser, etc. So breakfast on the run is difficult from this complimentary selection. Which sucks because I hike and eat. Again, seems intentional like they are trying to discourage guests eating. They even had napkins from a local show and to my knowledge there is no affiliation between this hotel and the Dixie Stampede.

The onside ticket office was very helpful. Staff very curtious and helpful. No extra fees to book with them. Quick and easy to book with.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Night manager was rude. Indoor pool was freezing so we asked him to check temp. He acted like it was such a bother. He said it was right temp but I am 100 percent it was not.

Location was great and rooms were nice

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

First, the room had a horrible vinegar smell. It faded but then everytime you left room and came back it. Room was very dark. The commode and shower were in a seperate rm from sink and vanity which was like a closet. Horrible breakfast, small selection and very crowded. Slow single elevator in bldg 2. Pool was closed in our bldg. No walkway to main bldg. Extremely overpriced. Charged for use of workout facilities we didnt use. Why isnt this included in the high rate of the room? Room was nothing spectacular at all, overpriced by about $60 a night. A $99 a night rm rate was more fitting. No room service, and no room delivery from local restaurants. Had to meet delivery driver outside the building. Tv has a volume limit and it's hard to hear over the noisy outdated air conditioning. Hard to make a left out of parking lot since it's on a curved hill rd. Branson, skip if you can. Its a crowded tourist trap. The "acts " here remind me of people who couldn't make it in Vegas. Cheesy, average, not worth the time or money. The main street through Branson is a nightmare. One lane on each side. Takes 30+ min to drive 3 miles. Ridiculous. Go to Springfield an hour north instead and/or Meramac caverns near Sullivan if you are looking for small town charm family activities.

The breakfast is horrid and beyond cheap. Wet powdered eggs, 1 bowl of yogurt for everyone, 1 super slow pancake machine with 10 people waiting at all times, powdered coffee creamer, everything used in breakfast was the cheapest possible food you can buy. No toiletries included in your room. For $170 per night you'd think they'd include some hand soap at the very least. Cheap small old television, nasty smell in the hallway every night, outdoor pool under construction on the 4th of July. Not worth the money. This is a $50 per night hotel charging $170. Go to the Radisson and enjoy your stay. Skip this one.

The rooms are clean and comfortable beds.

No shower water pressure

My only negative issue was that the juice (both apple an orange) tasted soured, maybe outdated,bc something in the breakfast gave me food poisoning. Super sick within mins of ingestion,but I tuffed it out. An the rest of our experience was wonderful.

• King Room with Spa Bath

It's in a perfect location close to many attractions/events, including Wal-Mart and McDonald's to name a few!

This was our first time visiting Branson, and we had a blast! The staff was great, very helpful! We would like to thank Stephanie, Nick, and all the other helpful staff members. Everything about Grand Oaks was awesome!

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no outdoor pool as was advirtised.This was the main reason for choosing this hotel. It is under construction.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The soap is not too nice and the shower has a soap pump instead of shampoo and conditioner. Also would like outdoor pool in summer but that is being worked on.

Breakfast was good, hot food not just cereal with nice sitting area. The beds are so soft and comfy. Good location. Pool is awesome. This is our new go to hotel when we stay in Branson.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Poor accommodations. No coffee/ coffee creamer readily available in the lobby or anywhere for that matter and the shampoo/body wash dispenser glued to the shower wall was exceptionally tacky.

The hotel as a whole looked nice. The lobby was beautiful and the rooms were nice upon entrance.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower had low water pressure. We were on the 4th floor. We were in building 2 which did not have easy access to the swimming pool.

Clean, Quite, ice machine & soda machine on each floor. All staff was friendly. Smiled and greeted you as you passed them..

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Wi-Fi didn't work. The blanket on my 2nd bed had stains of an unknown origin on them.the bathroom was small & there were no complimentary toiletries.

The bed was comfy. The location was awesome.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The man at the front desk was rude upon checkout. You should not put photos of an outdoor pool that's not there. That was totally misleading and the reason we booked the hotel. Your indoor pool was so hot my Youngest child got overheated and couldn't swim. When I asked about venthilation or opening the large doors the man at the counter was once again rude.

Breakfast was delicious! The gentleman working it everyday all by himself did a spectacular job and he was awesome! He could use some help though. Two people would make his job a little easier.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Our second stay in the last year. Great location, outstanding staff, good breakfast and CLEAN. So impressed with housekeeping. They are always cleaning (room, hallways, lobby, etc.). Wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The pillows were HARD and too big. I also dont appreciate being asked to tip the housekeeping staff. I paid for the room. I expect it to be clean.The hotel should pay the staff not me.

location was very close to activities but was off a side road and very peaceful

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pillows are too fluffy. We ended up going to buy flatter ones at Walmart. But it wasn't a big deal. Not a huge gym, but good enough for a weekend stay if you're a regulr gym-goer.

Very up to date style of the hotel. Convenient location and great breakfast (pancake maker)!!!! Indoor pool and gym are nice.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing negative to say except it rained my whole stay but we can't help mother nature.

Quite nobody running around making a lot of noise during the night. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was a little "musty smelling" upon arrival. Needs to be aired out. The other times we have stayed, the rooms have always had a fresh smell. Shower curtain either needed to be replaced or washed. The shower curtain had a soured smell. First time I can remember having a $50 damage fee "hold" placed on my card. Was told it would be taken off by midnight last night. Haven't checked yet to see if it was released. Also, the check in sheet states that the room has been inventoried and will be inventoried when you check out -- kinda makes you feel like they don't trust you to stay there. Oh well, times are changing, I guess.

Location is very good. Nice place. Have stayed several times before. Safe. Lady taking care of the breakfast area was very nice and friendly. I did not see any peanut butter and I asked if they had any. They did and she got it for me. Good food choices.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• King Room with Spa Bath

As soon as we walked in the front door I knew we were going to have a great stay. We were welcomed immediately by the man working at the front and he made check in a total breeze. He had a map of the area there for us and told us about a few of his favorite places. Our room was clean and cozy and breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not the hotels fault, but there was a large tour bus group of about 25-30 senior adults (I'm 63 so a senior adult myself) who dominated the breakfast room and were quite loud. I had looked forward to a quiet, leisure breakfast but they were pretty loud but seemed to be having fun. That's the first time I've encountered such a large group.

We've stayed here at least twice before. Perfect location to everything.

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like a charge to use the exercise room. It is listed as an amenity. I was looking forward to exercising but refused to pay 5.00 to use the treadmill. Also, did not like being charged 50.00 as a deposit if we destroy our room. Now I have to wait and check my bank to make sure that 50.00 gets refunded. That has never happened to me before. That and the workout fee is what will keep me from staying at this hotel again.

Clean, friendly staff, good location

Nothing, the best hotel I have stayed in, in years. Kudos, to Ms. Jennifer and staff in Branson MO. :)

The hotel was very, very nice. The best hotel, I have been to in a long time. The room was so clean, I actually walked around with no shoes on....LOL. The staff (Ms. Jennifer), was especially, professional, nice and friendly. The staff (Ms. Jennifer), upgraded our room to have a Jacuzzi tub. We were only there for one night but when we go back for our visit to Branson, Mo in May, 2017 for Memorial Day, I would never stay any where else. Getting ready to book for that vacation now. You will love this hotel, and staff. Ask for Ms. Jennifer.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I didn't like was that we stayed in building #2 and the pool is in building #1.

The bed and pillow was so soft I wanted to sleep all day long.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I wish I would have know before some of the rules. They are strict which I am sure is nice but my 5 year old wanted to get into the hot tub with me. Not sure why one hot tub could be adult only and the other be kid friendly

• King Room with Spa Bath

Grand Oaks should not book rooms when bus loads of kids are on that floor. Clutter hallway, have to tell to move to get to room, house service could even get thru with carts, noisy at night. Did not enjoy like it should have been.

Nice location to outlet mall.

• King Room with Spa Bath

Breakfast was mediocre, but definitely still edible. Nothing tasted bad. There just wasn't a lot to choose from. There were scrambled eggs, mini sausage links, vanilla yogurt w/ canned peaches to add to it, 3 kinds of dry cereal, only 2% milk, toast or english muffins, and one of those automated pancake machines. Also, our hallway at times smelled very foul like sewer or someone had passed gas. Fortunately it never came in the room, so we just walked a little faster when coming or going. Haha!

Our room was so clean & comfortable! The bathroom was absolutely spotless. The sheets & pillows were so soft. The bed was firm but not hard. We stayed in a room with a spa tub. The tub was very relaxing. I'm a bit of a clean freak and also have a smaller jet tub at home. These things can be tricky to clean if you're not diligent. When I checked out the tub in our room before running water in it, I could tell that it had been properly cleaned with bleach and no water was left in the jets in between guests!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

We didn't like having to go to a different building for swimming. The breakfast was very lame compared to the Grand Victorian, where we usually stay in Branson.

Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The continental breakfast was very poor .... stale, lacked variety, old jelly etc. Worst hotel provided breakfast we have experienced.

Comfortable bed, easy in & out from parking, good location in town.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We thought staying for a almost a week our price could of been adjusted . Staying for that many days , the breakfast could of been better. Little fruit , only bananas cut in half . And served those little sausages , I believe every day . No cream for coffee , just powder creamer !!!

The bed was very nice

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

For the price of the hotel, I feel that it wasn't the best value. The hotel is in two separate buildings, all king rooms are in the older building down the hill. The room was nice and plenty of room. However, was a little disappointed in the quality of small things, such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. They provide you with one small packaged soap and the shampoo is a body wash/shampoo in one - located in a dispenser in the shower. Very poor. The continental breakfast was average. Very disappointed to find out that the pool was located in a different building. Would be fine during the summer months, but a huge inconvenience in cooler months.

Overall, we liked the hotel. Good location and good parking.

• Building 2 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our room was smaller than it has been in the past. The bathroom was crowded and had the sink in the hall. Didn't like that. We ate breakfast out...not impressed with what they served.

Good location. Great beds.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I don't think you should have to pay $5 more to use the exercise room especially when it wasn't even a very good one !! It should be included in hotel price I have never had to pay extra !

Beds were comfy and rooms very clean!!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The fitness room was one of the reasons we booked at this hotel and were quite disappointed to find out that we had to pay extra to use it.

Beds and pillows were so comfortable. Breakfast was great. The room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Handicapped chair in pool was not in working order took one hr to fix it then it was time to close pool. By Ada standards was not acceptable

Bed was great eggs were ugh!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Average hotel, We ate breakfast out after first one. None of the little personal bathing products or creams. They have this dispenser in the shower--All in one. .

Location was good.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

could have offered fresh fruit or muffins at free breakfast, flavored creamers would have been nice

location was great, staff was friendly, hotel parking well lit in front, clean

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• King Room with Spa Bath

Nothing! Great stay with a fair price!

Really nice pillows! The bed was very comfortable. We got the king jacuzzi suite and it was amazing! Our air conditioner was broke and they promptly move us to a new room.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Building 1 - Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Need better breakfast selection and should have a happy hour also the check in could be more smooth don't have guest waiting for rooms to be clean. When they have reservations already

The location was everything