Reviews of Grand Palms Spa & Golf Resort 3 stars

5.9

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Beautiful facility.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The included breakfast ended up being just cereal and coffee. The staff member preparing it seemed quite proud he was able to wake up on time to set it out! Lol.

Beautiful facility. Well kept. Obviously aged, but taken care of. Clean! Nice views. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Not my ideal of a good stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Every thing could have been better

The room had worm 🐛 on the bed ,the sheets had stain on one of the bed ,no room attendant for two days ,the breakfast was a mess no fruits just waffles and bread with butter and some fake orange juice

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Not worth it
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I arrive late so the night time staff was less than friendly and giving advice about the hotel or the surrounding area. You have to park really far from your room in a non secured area. The properties really dated I mean is really old although is off a golf course green thats its only a appeal. The rooms have a musty smell, there was a watermark on the ceiling. Someone installed a makeshift fan in his room. The curtains had a hole in it. There were chips and dings and it furniture. there was some hotel rooms on the property or completely vacant any furniture. From the outside in a distance the property looks nice I'm pretty sure it back in the day it was beautiful but now it's old and the current owners have done zero upgrades compared to the surrounding hotels in the area. They're only appeal to get you to stay it's a lower their price because I know their rooms or really bad.

The location of the property is good but the property is old and worn out. There are a lot of restaurants and stores nearby to eat. it's close by one of near my taxes wrote that can take you straight to Miami Beach as well as a highway.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

It was a pleasant stay, a convenient location for me, but don’t expect to be fed.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Everything is dated. The room feels like a motel. I have come to not expect much from Continental Breakfasts and I was correct. However, I do have to say to be fair, I got there just before closing so there may have been more selections offered before I got there, I didn’t ask. There were only waffles, toast and 1 slice of melon left by the time I got there. The young lady checking you in at the continental breakfast was very nice and helpful.

Front desk and Room staff very professional, helpful and courteous. Rooms were clean. A very quiet location. I enjoyed the tropical setting it has a calming feel when walking in the front of the property.

did not like the facility its under construcion
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

i reserved a king bed . and they want to give me a two small beds. i have to complaint in order to get what i paid for. this place its more a country club it should not be renting rooms like a hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Location and the souroundings were great.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty and with a lot of bugs. The cleaning team was doing really poor and superficial their job The pool was ok but the chairs and mattresses (@the pool) were really dirty.

Location and the souroundings were great. ( golf field and area is fantastic)

Couldn't find my reservation.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Couldn't find my reservation. Luckily they had a room. Not very helpful. Raining very hard and gave hard time for me parking under lobby awning to load my car.

Horrible customer service. I wouldn't recommend to anyone!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We had to wait in the lobby for 20 minutes before getting checked in. The room was very old, the blanket was ancient, had hairs stuck in it and stained with only God knows what. We woke up to our car window being busted out and all of our belongings stolen! The staff never apologized, instead told us to call our insurance company because they weren't responsible!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I will not go back!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I think I should be able to walk bare feet inside the room without getting my feet dirty.

Everything was fine, only the carpet inside the room is dirty.

The stay was alright, for the money we paid for the room was not up to our expectations.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was entirely too soft for my liking, the gap between the door and the floor was not impressive. I don't do outside rodents so a complete turn off for me.

Breakfast wasn't appealing, basically had to prepare your own waffles, did not see much of a choice, toast, bread did not see any fruit, cold or hot cereals. The bed was very soft, when i got in bed it pretty much made you roll to the middle, the door had a big gap between the floor and the door a lizards was able to get in i had to place a towel under the door, I thought the bathroom was very small.

I won’t stay here again, but the staff was good.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The room we were assigned was to retro for me. The carpet was circa 1970 and there were stains on the seat of the chairs. The air conditioner was SO loud, and the TV was so old that it didn’t even have a guide to tell me what was on the stations. There was no place to plug in my computer and phone, so I ended up unplugging one of the lights to add my plugs to charge up my electronics. The sheets were see-through and the pillows so small and uncomfortable. Breakfast was quite disappointing, as there wasn’t any hot food; just toast, cereal or make your own Belgium Waffle. We ended up leaving and going to Dunkin Donuts for coffee and hot food. Unfortunately, I will not stay here again, when there are more updated, convenient hotels nearby.

The convenience to the family I was visiting, and the stores nearby, were wonderful. The lady at the front counter, who checked me in, was very polite and professional.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Very comfortable stay in a nice clean facility
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The shower head malfunctioned and needs to be updated. One of the light bulbs had to be changed but that was done quickly by maintenance

It was nice and they had a lovely pool with lots of families enjoying the summer.

Very unhappy
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The front desk guy Edison gave me a very hard time at check in. He was rude & made .me wait an hour at 12 a.m. with my 8 year old sleeping daughter, before he would give me the room keys.

I was not happy of my stay in this property.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

The shower tab was clogged up when I stayed for 3 days. I reported the problem twice but the management or staff were responsible did not took care the problem. I was really disappointed and disgusted while taking a shower during my stay. The continental breakfast was not good and only 1 person taking care of the breakfast room. On my last day, the breakfast room was closed, it supposed to be open everyday.

The location of the property is convenient.

The rooms were well kept and the property is nice .
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was poor could be a lot better no choices . Please improve . And there should be a courtesy shuttle for minor trips

The rooms were well kept and the property is nice . The prices were awesome

It was uncomfortable and it was after I already checked on my girlfriend told me I should not
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The place was not clean housekeeping had to be called to take the trash out and for towels so I called the front desk they told me they would send someone up !! The next day same thing when they came they told me they have no towels the towels are been washed they would bring me towels when they are done

The location was good very close to restaurants and malls

Good hotel but average for price asked.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Air conditioner made a little noise, average kind of room, a little line for waffles in breakfast (which was the best thing in it)

Staff was very nice and helpfull, beautifull surroundings and near food places and supermarkets.

Bad hotel
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Smell in the lobby and rooms

The hotel is outdated, needs to be renevated. Hotel smells like cigarettes as well as the rooms. Rooms look like the hotels from old movies. Would not stay here

The location was fine, however the facility is old, no...

Maybe staff could have been more accommodating, think I will stay at Trump hotel next time. I guess you get what you pay for.

The location was fine, however the facility is old, no elevators, so 2nd floor was not appropriate for my knee injury, and staff was not accommodating. They had an event 10th grade prom, and there was no parking available. I had to wait for event to finish to find parking.

excellent!!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

a small refrigerator in the room would have been great.

great deal money-wise, location and staff were great. We loved the facilities and will plan another stay there.

Excellent visit great location!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

We had a great experience here! I traveled with my adult daughter and 1 of my adult sons to visit my other son there in Pembroke Pines. We rented a standard 2 bed room . After walking by one of the suites and seeing it empty we went to the offic and asked to be moved.they did so immediately we just paid the difference. The suites are very very nice

This place should not cost more than 45 to 50 dollars a night. tops.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I expected a more luxurious place. no microwave. no fridge. noisy a/c. free breakfast had almost no choice, just pancake and bread. even cereals were not at the table you had to ask for them.

location.

I would stay here again. Quite a good experience. Convenient location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Property needs a bit of a facelift. Room smelled a bit musty, but we were pretty satisfied.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Location was great for what we wanted.

Misleading views
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

The property was nice outside, the building and landscaping were neat. It actually had me fooled. As I was walking to my room I was excited thinking how nice the outside was but as soon as I entered my room the stench of stale cigarettes hit me. I was confused and irritated as I requested a non-smoking room. Some of the lights did not work, and the ones that did were very dim. There were mismatching appliances but the water pressure was good and steady, while the temperature got nice and hot quickly. Overall the room was outdated and the bathroom was incredibly small.

Everything the keys didn’t work bed very uncomfortable and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Everything the keys didn’t work bed very uncomfortable and hotel is run down and a 100.00 deposit ontop of the price of hotel price very disappointed

Big disappointment and I will not recommend

Rooms not clean. Bathroom smell like urine. Sheets musky. Key cards not working

I would not recommend this. Room is filthy. Bathroom smell like urine. Sheets smelled musky. I felt I wasted my money and I complained to the office staff and was not compensated. I even cut my stay short. I will be writing management about my stay.

The locations was close to where I was visiting.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

There weren't much options at breakfast. Only waffle n toast. We also didn't get the poolside room we asked for. The toilet didn't work properly. It's not what we saw online where the picture are concern.

The locations was close to where I was visiting. The staff are friendly..

Good value for business travel. clean and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Facility is an older facility and is a bit outdated. The recent remodel helped and the room was clean, just simply an older facility.

The room was clean and comfortable, albeit a bit dated. Staff was friendly and efficient.

This hotel should be called Grand Failure because that's what it is!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Upon checking in we asked for towels because the ones in the room were dirty and stained. The receptionist said right away. Not Really!!!!! It took them 2 1/2 hours to bring up the towels, and when they did they were "pool towels"!!!! I told the lady it was unacceptable and she simply looked at me and said, "but we don't have any more towels". How the hell are you a hotel and have no towels?! I had to walk around the hotel and find a maid cart and take towels off her cart!!! Breakfast was horrible and the ladies running the place were rude and rushing people to leave because they close breakfast at 10am. One family came along with us with kids at 9:40am and we were told we can get what's left because breakfast is over at 10am. There was 3 pieces of toast, batter for the waffle for 1 waffle, and two apples. Sad!!!! Very sad!!! We left and found a place hat served breakfast instead. I've worked in the hotel industry for over 15 years and NEVER seen this type of service.

We checked in and the receptionist was all over the place and didn't know what rooms were clean or dirty. We asked questions and she just kept saying "I don't know". I had called previously to secure rooms near each other, and was told they were blocked for my arrival. Upon receiving the keys we were on opposite ends of the building!!! We were traveling with kids and it was just very inconvenient.

It was alright.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Parking was not convenient. Restaurant attached was less than family oriented. I think the staff could have been a little friendlier

It was alright. Nothing spectacular.

Never Again!
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The room was filthy! Dead bugs under bed. Bathtub dirt. Sheets and room smelled sweaty! Services were inconvenient.

The location and surroundings was convenient and centrally located.

I’ll come back!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the raccoons around every corner but it’s nature has nothing to do with the property itself

I liked the comfort and how relaxing the room was. The guest service was very nice!

I know the place needs to be updated (building facility) grounds were wonderful.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything other than that there wasn't a boiled egg on continental breakfast...just one protein would have been wonderful..

Convenient location. The front desk personnel (Susan) went above and beyond to make sure everything was good for me.

Poor
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Morning staff at check out had no customer service at all. Old rooms and furniture. TV very poor old quality. Still have not receive $50 incidental deposit and they did not honored rate agreed.

Heartwarming
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was a bit dusty. Need more outlets in the room to charge electronics. Need rugs in the bathroom.

Staff friendly. Great sight seeing. Beautiful setting. Very helpful people. Bed was very comfortable.

Not recommending to anyone
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Rooms are outdated, with a smell of musk/mold when a/c isn’t running. Showers too small and not well kept yuh was peeling under my feet. Parking is not very good. It’s a fair distance to get from you’re car to your room

Clean room and clean exterior

HORRIBLE in every way!!!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Worst hotel I ever stayed at. Outdated. Hardest towels (no water softner used/need to buy new, soft towels) I ever used to dry myself. Never changed the sheets. Stayed 3 nights. No microwave, no refrigerator. Unfriendly staff. The owner doesn't care about customer satisfaction. Now get this - I went on Saturday to print my boarding passes and there was no business office. The front desk lady told me to go into a room which was a converted hotel room and it was locked and when I opened it the lights were off and the computer had no tower, just a screen which I had to turn on, a printer with no paper which I had to turn on. 1st time ever I could not print my boarding pass when leaving a hotel. Sad, dirty, old, disgusting hotel. A resort? I don't think so. Stay away from this fleabag!!

If everywhere else is sold out then try to manage it but don't choose as a first choice.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Cleanliness and staff that can speak and understand English would be good.wifi poor in the evening

1st room did not have tv remote.2nd room, the beds were super low profile. Staff did not speak or understand English. They had to call the supervisor to communicate with me. Big Miami petpeeve.

Makes motel 6 look like an option
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Water was rusty, staff at front my desk lacked courtesy. I stood and waited while she finished her conversation with valet person before she came in to hell me. Room was picked up but dirty. Needs a good cleaning on walls and carpet. My socks were filthy

the price was reasonable, but ceiling fan w/light...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the price was reasonable, but ceiling fan w/light didn't work and the drapes were half hanging off the rod because of broken hooks and hard to open and close, the carpet was dirty, and the complimentary breakfast was a joke. had to pay an additional $5 for eggs and bacon. The bar and restaurant were very nice. Rooms need major updating.

Grand Palms was close to the family members we were visiting, so location was important to us.
    • Standard Suite

The beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable for two senior citizens. The lighting in the bathroom sink area was very dim. The freezer needed to be defrosted, it was nearly blocked with ice. Simple things, but reflected the need for some updating in the facility.

The staff at the front desk were extremely polite and helpful.. Made us feel welcome, answered all of our questions and explained where everything was located. The dining room staff were also very welcoming and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast both days we were there.

My friend and I attended a concert at the Hard Rock so we really just needed a room to stay after.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The rooms were okay but definetly needed updating as well as the whole complex. I believe that once the facility has a complete makeover it will be brought back to it's original beauty.

The grounds were very pretty.

I was
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The facility is a bit dated, but very well maintained.

Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful and addressed all my needs quickly.

Nasty
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty. I had booked a king bed and I ended up with 2 full beds. The place was old it smelled and it was dirty. Bathroom was gross

Nothing. Old building nasty filthy room.

Adequate, a little dated.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Needs a small refrigerator, shower spigot leaked & curtain was large & bulky, toilet seat was loose, didn't get washcloths or towels one day, same debris was in corner everyday after housekeeping, lightbulbs out, front desk man was gruff.

Beds, vanity, coffee maker, furniture, breakfast - especially the waffles & oranges. housekeeping staff helpful & friendly

We were mourning the death of our love one and this hotel made our experience a nightmare.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

- we had 3 rooms and the rooms were deplorable. -the bed sheets had holes -Hugh roach was in the room -the rooms were suppose to be smoke free due to my husband having Asthma; however the rooms smelled like smoke.. We complained to the manager but was informed that the hotel was over capacity... Tried to change rooms the next day; but staff was unable to unlock door to another room... we also walked back and forth trying to unlock room after the room card was set multiple times to no avail. -no washcloths -serving spoon was dirty and a dead fly was on the plate at the restaurant. - the doors to the hotel were dirty. -the bed mattresses were so thin until we could see the springs. -my mother slipped in the shower due to the shower being slippery. -nasty trash cans could be viewed while walking to our rooms - housekeeping did not clean the rooms the next day... shower had rings around the tub and trash was on the floors.

Nothing, This place was a nightmare.

Never again!!!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Slow customer service. Room was dirty with spider and dust webs throughout, stained sheets, very old rooms and furniture. Asked and waited for clean sheets for almost 35mins? Asked again at front desk and was told no housekeeping personnel on site but the maintenance person would bring some which he did another 20 mins with an attitude!! At that point after all the hassle and nastiness we decided to go elsewhere. Tried to get refund but was told we had to be charged for the night since we were there more than 15 minutes?? After going back and forth we left to a way better place (comfort suites) in Weston for just an additional $90.. went back to this place the next day and spoke with the manager and explained all and ended up getting a portion of the money back. We were charged $50 instead because he did not find anything wrong with the room??? We didn't want to argue anymore so we left and will never go back or recommend this place at all to anyone ever. The morning receptionist said this place was going to be demolished soon and replaced with a high rise hotel so we're guessing that's why they don't care??

If there was anything to like we would say?

My stay was great, there where pros and cons but overall great stay.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Theres no microwave. We even asked the front desk so if u have food from the day b4 u gotta eat it cold. there wifi was kinda weak. Parking is a good walk from the hotel.

Bed was great. A/c and lighting was great. Pool was huge. Very big property. Tv had a good amount of channels. House keeping every day.

Was a old room,ugly and the main thing that we didnt like it...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Was a old room,ugly and the main thing that we didnt like it were we forgot something in the room and the staff said that they didnt find nothing there...

Dissatisfied
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I left an item in the room we stayed at room 402 and called about getting it back and never received a call back so I've lost my item in the room.

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean. One of the beds looking as if someone slept in it. The bathroom floor was dirty. The room was over sprayed with something trying to hind an odor. The toilet wasn't working properly, also there were roaches. They moved me and upgraded the room to a suite. The suite furnishings was out dated. it was like stepping back in to the 1960's and the furniture was very old. The front of the resort looks great but it very deceiving. We went out and purchased bug spray and Lysol.

The front desk staff were very professional.

Never again
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The amount of money that was spend me and my mom did not have microwave nor a mini fridge to store our food or drinks. We had to move to a different room due to heater not working and the room smelled like marijuana.Continental breakfast was two types of cereal bread muffins fruit juice waffle. For 595.00 I was expecting more. And on top of that house keep went through our things.

Staff was very friendly.

An excellent quick trip in Miami
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The mowers start early on the golf course so rooms facing the course could be bothered by this, not a huge deal really

Check in was quick and easy from booking.com , the room was clean and ample size, the bed was comfortable. Easy highway access makes Miami and Broward very quick trips

Dissappointed, not worth the price!
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Resort is overpriced. Carpet was filthy. Windows from the outside were mildewed. Televisions were small; one in the living room was prob 10in and the bedroom prob 32in. In the bathroom there was a constant motor sound that didnt go off. The grounds are poorly kept and lanscape is unattractive. The furniture and decor resembles the age of the buliding.

Accessible from the highway.

It cost too much for what is was.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The rooms and bathrooms needs A LOT of renovations. It cost too much for what is was. There are nicer hotels that cost significantly less but weren't available for that night.

There was availability for the night.

Not what I expected.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

At check in only one desk clerk who not only was checking in guest but answering phones and retrieving packages which took far to long. The hair dryer did not work , our room key cards stopped working, the ceiling fan and very top of the amioire was covered in dust, very poor water pressure. Guest next door kept a very loud television on until way pass midnight and it was very audible in my room.

Location close to funeral I was attending, loved the mattress did not like the pillows.

Okay, glad it was for 1 night, because of the lack of dining facilities.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

1. Parking was difficult for people in handicap room. While valet parking was complimentary, where were the valets? Never saw one in 2 days. 2. Room had damp smell. 3. Restaurant had limited hours. We expected to have a late lunch On Saturday but not available. On daylight savings weekend, Sunday breakfast closed at 10 am, though I saw 10:30 on a sign. We had to eat from vending machines.

Nice gardens and a lot of space
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room beds outdated..small and uncomfortable pillows....bathrooms outdated...ridiculos cheap unclean shower curtains....uncleaned room exteriors....breakfasts is a cheap joke...we have stayed in many different class hotels and this is the worse breakfast menu we have seen...and we paid $ 166/a night...what a dissapointment..we will not go back here neither recommend it to our friends and family....the staff was the only thing good....this hotel should be completely remodeled...the location and property grounds very good to a a new remodeling project and will be a great investment....

Nice gardens and a lot of space

4.5
    I was really glad we had friend staying at another location where we could spend our time.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Filthy...dust on baseboards. Very dark carpet. Was afraid to walk without shoes. Bathroom tiny. Pool furniture spotted and dirty.

Easy access to highway

An older, tired resort.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

A lot of little maintenance issues were overlooked like rocking toilet, vacuuming in corners, mold on some tiles, adequate supply of items in room and at free breakfast.

It was a good value but with a a few things done it could be so beautiful.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Out dated rooms especially bathrooms. The pool and outdoor furniture looks dirty.

The grounds are very pretty. The servers in the bar//restaurant were excellent!

We enjoyed our stay but the hotel needs updating.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The property is dated. The tiki bar was dismantled even though the welcome package said to visit it by the pool. Continental Breakfast was minimal to say the least.

We liked the pool and the potato skins ordered at the bar were great. The staff were friendly and helpful in giving us directions when we needed them.

Lovely grounds and location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

The front reservation staff clerk (Saturday-Afternoon) was extremely rude and does not know how to deal with customers. She might need a refresher in customer service skills. The rooms need to be be updated, furniture is from the 1980's, carpet stained and dirty. If you stay by the pool you will be fine.

Lovely grounds and location

Would not recommend for the price.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

Roaches in shower, ticks on the bed, generally unclean. The mattress was extremely uncomfortable. The staff were obviously annoyed to be at work.

Location was good,close to attractions.

Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

At night only one person attending to several guests. Had to be in queue for a long time. Not a person who can carry ur luggage. Rooms are old . Ac was not cooling properly.

It was OK. The hotel was located around some nice stores and restaurants.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

I saw one live roach crawling on the wall (I wasn't able to kill it before it ran under the bed). There was a dead roach that I found in the vanity cabinet as I was checking the room before checkout.

dissapointed
    • Standard Suite

The breakfast was completely self service buffet, i had to make my own waffles and toast for my kids, burned my fingers while trying to figure it out, don't want to cook while on vacation! Perhaps have someone assist , the pool was not clean, no waiter service at pool, no blankets, had to constantly call to bring blankets and clean towels

concierge phone was picked up to hear my complaints but no one follow up

Wanted to leave as soon as possible
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything else, staff, lumpy bed, dirty room, small tv,ants eveywhere, intrusive housekeeping staff.Maid actually opened to door after one small knock to find me in bed aznd left door wide open as I continued to tell her to leave. Rude!

The restaurant staff was awesome!

Overall it was fine, I was at the hotel for only sleeping and showering since it was so terrible
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

The property was built in the 80’s and it has remained stuck there. The decor, the bathroom. What hotel doesn’t have a mini fridge/microwave? This one. Everything was outdated and worn.

the location

I will never stay at that hotel again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

The bathroom had rust all around the toliet. When I book it stated 2 double kings size bed in one of the rooms. There was a bed and a pull out sofa

Anything

3.5
    This is a Super 8 Motel with a golf course.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

This is not a "resort" as named. Unless you are there for a day of golf, it is a pretty lame hotel. Room smelled terrible! No elevator to 2nd floor. Poor signage in general. Very dirty rooms, horrible pillows, pool looked clean but had black stuff around the edges. Restaurant was not open for dinner and the bar closed at 6pm. There was supposed to be a "spa" and exercise classes--neither existed. Even the guy who did car washes never showed up for my appointment. Staff didn't want to give me change for a $10 --changed their story then I said it was for tipping the restaurant staff.

The restaurant had simple, but very good quality food. Restaurant Staff was attentive and friendly.

Beautiful grand "old" resort - in its day! Not today!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

More in room: microwave and frig. Lighting in bathroom was sporadic. Desk said it needed a new light bulb (which was never tended to) but the light did go on after several tries. We had to leave door open to room lighting when it didn't go on. Computer did not work. NO ELEVATOR! That must be stated in your info as I would not have booked here if it were stated.

The grounds were beautiful! In its day, this resort must have been highly rated but due to lack of renovations and conditions, it has lost those qualities.

Staff service should be consistent and spell out " breakfast included"
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds (4 People)

Stairs, parking can be far to your room, breakfas incl.t was pitiful. All staff courteous except blonde lady supervisor for kitchen is rude, seems bias to white golfers, barely acknowledges anyone else.

The location, rooms, breakfast included

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was rude, I didn’t get the room I reserve wasn’t advise prior to checking in that the room I reserve was no longer avaiable until I got to the room and had to call the front desk back. Poor customer service. There were huge spiders everywhere inside the room, the tv showed static con all channels, for the area that the hotel is in it didn’t meet my expectations

Outstanding staff.
    • Double Room wiith Two Double Beds-Non-Smoking

“In it’s day”, I am sure this property was outstanding; however, it is in dire need of some updating. Vent in bathroom was disgusting as was filter in a/c and heater unit. Dropped something behind nightstand......baseboard was caked with years of crud!

Outstanding staff. Friendly and helpful.