Reviews of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino 4 stars

2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, NV 89525, USA

#8 of 46 hotels in Reno

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

• Summit Standard

Our bathroom sink leaked and had scum around the handles.our floor did not appear to have been vacuumed. There was little pieces of something on the floor.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Won’t be staying there again
    • Summit Standard

Room was dirty upon arrival , blood stains on comforter and splatters on walls . Luggage was lost and found after I had to go help find it , was doubled charged for room service and was promised to reimbursement for resort fee that I never received.

Lots Activities for kids

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

Brilliant stay!
    • Summit Standard

Awesome stay , we’re from UK On a road trip around California / Nevada and were so happy we booked here ! Awesome complex . Great staff , great stay . We got upgraded to the top floor conscierge sweet as they had slightly overbooked the standard rooms ... thanks again .

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

I’m not mad weather was good
    • Summit Standard

We extended our stay one more night What a nightmare. Something told me to check next a.m. booking.com said it went thru. IT DID NOT. So my card was declined and I had to pay cash which limited my spending. I had to go to the bank and fix everything. I could say more...

The restaurants are great Service was great All amenities available

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The ambiance was impressive.
    • Summit Standard

It took me over an hour to check into my rooms. My card was initially over charged at check in. The entire check in process was absolutely ridiculous and put a bad taste in my mouth for the entire weekend. I purchased 6 rooms for the weekend, the front desk associate could not understand that I wanted to pay for the rooms but the deposits would be put on each individual who was staying in the rooms own credit card. I arrived first gave all names that would be staying in each room. I received 3 separate calls from my friends stating they were unable to obtain keys to their room. After spending an hour with the initial check in, I had to go back to the front desk again. Once down there a different associate was able to get everything taken care of in 5 minutes.

The ambiance was impressive. The completed construction in the main casino was beautiful. The rooms were beautiful.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

A great experience - looking forward to our next visit!
    • Summit Standard

Parking. Self parking was in front of the hotel, but the lot was small, so the overflow was a far walk, not well lit and not very secure to go into the hotel. I get that they want you to use valet, but you should not feel forced to use that service.

Very nice hotel - the room was modern with all updated features. I have stayed in many hotels and this is one of the nicer rooms I have been in. The room had nice fixtures and the shower was great. Great value for the price.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Beautiful room with a good view.
    • Summit Standard

A bit difficult to find the entrance from the freeway. The place is gigantic.

Beautiful room with a good view. No need to leave the property as there are restaurants and shopping throughout. We will stay here again

A little disappointed
    • Summit Standard

It was difficult to breathe because of the smoke while walking through the casino. Unfortunately the restaurants closed before we could get to them. We had to go somewhere else. It would have been better if there were more ramps to the parking lots and less stairs. The queen beds seamed a bit small. Felt more like double beds.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The location is good and they do a pretty good job keeping...
    • Summit Standard

The rooms are outdated, dark and dirty. The corners were gross and you could see why they have dark carpet and lack of lighting. They don’t deep clean the rooms!

The location is good and they do a pretty good job keeping the smoke down in the casino area.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Didn't have to leave the property everything I needed...
    • Summit Standard

I didn't like that they were able to smoke in the casino way too much smoking that place.

Didn't have to leave the property everything I needed was right on site.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

The location was very convenient during our trip, Clean and...
    • Summit Standard

We could have stayed longer.Hopefully next time.

The location was very convenient during our trip, Clean and spacious room.The bed is so comfy,linens are great.I just love the place.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Good amenities: spa, pool, lots of restaurants
    • Summit Standard

Some rooms not nice. Been there twice. First time room was better. Not bad choice but could be better. Awful view, just right on roof twice.

Good amenities: spa, pool, lots of restaurants

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Nice
    • Summit Standard

Movie theater was not in service and I was looking forward to it my kids got sad

Pool restaurant casino machines carpets are very clean like new and other floors areas

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

The pool area and all the activities available for kids.
    • Concierge Standard

Charge for umbrella use at the pool. The movie theater was closed for renovations.

The pool area and all the activities available for kids. Like... arcade, bowling

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

I took advantage of the Spa the service the staff was...
    • Concierge Standard

I took advantage of the Spa the service the staff was wonderful I had an amazing massage something I don’t normally do and now will do more often because of the experience

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The room and hotel in general was very clean.
    • Summit Standard

More of a personal preference but all of the furniture ( Bed, couch, chairs) was very firm.

The room and hotel in general was very clean. The staff is very welcoming.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

I hate this place and have trust issues with you because of the added cost.
    • Summit Standard

We reserved a king... didn’t get it. They claimed all the rooms were dirty. We had it wait in a line to check in & out plus deal with less than friendly staff. Next they add a $32.00 “resort fee” to the price I booked on your service. So that makes your service look bad to me. Last.... the place is not handicap friendly at all. The parking it far away from the entrance.

The shower..., was literally all I liked

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Amenities fell far short of our expectations.
    • Concierge Standard

No sit down restaurants were open after 10pm the night we were there, due to cleaning reasons and no other accommodations/other restaurants were opened. The only other option was grab and go & offered what seemed like gas station style food. The view shown in booking.com was a waterfront room that we paid extra to get, but we received a view of the parking lot and were very disappointed. After we had come back from the show we attended here, there were several staff members in the hall outside our room that had a bat trapped under a room service plate cover and they had us go in our room. We heard a lot of clattering for a while and lost our appetite for room service.

The bedding

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

We had a nice stay in the hotel as we were checking out the Reno area for a future move.
    • Summit Standard

Smoke in the air when walking through the lobby area was not good.

The view of the city from our room was beautiful. There are several places to eat within the property. Maid service was excellent. Eveyone in the elevators was friendly, even when they had over indulged in alcohol. This would have been more enjoyable if we liked to gamble in the casino. We chose this place for the close access to the airport, and good price, and we were not disappointed.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

I was impressed with the whole stay.

Didn't win any money...LOL

I really was surprised at the whole experience. My route took me thru Reno and I needed a place to stay. I found the resort online and based on the ratings and price I chose GSR. All the experience from parking to checking out was very effortless. Your people were ALL great and so very helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

• The A Standard

Everything was great, thank you

Extremely comfortable and clean. Large room and amenities. The fitness center and restaurants are top notch. Gorgeous view.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

My new Reno go to!
    • The A Standard

I was kind of disappointed in the Starbucks very inefficient staff, nothing like I'm used to seeing.

The beds & pillows were very comfortable. Everything was great. Loved the way it was bright and fresh feeling. It never felt crowded or confined like the other casino hotels that we've been to. This is my new Reno go to!

Vegas Worlds 2018
    • Summit Standard

Parking is not close to Casino /Motel.

It was very easy to book while traveling from Vegas on our way home. It was everything we wanted for our one night stay

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

We are definitely planning on going back. Amazing experience
    • Summit Standard

Beer was warm when served

Everything you'll need under one roof, we didn't have to drive anywhere to get anything we needed. From nightlife, casino, shops, restaurants, movies, pool, arcade and bowling. It was more than we expected. Firm bed and spacious room were amazing too!!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

It was better than expected.
    • Concierge Standard

The hotel did not allow enough parking for all the motorcycles that were at the 'Street Vibrations' event. People had to walk a long way and it tried the patience of many of the Bikers... PLEASE pass this info on to the hotel.

great bed and view...

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Looking forward to our next stay, hopefully with more consideration for the non-smokers!
    • Summit Standard

I felt so badly after jumping on a couple who were smoking on the video poker side of your Crystal Lounge, only to then be told that we were on the smoking side ? May I please ask that management consider making the entire Crystal Lounge non-smoking.

I already answered the Did - Likes. So please as a non-smoker couple, I am asking management to reconsider your designated “no smoking” areas. Your Crystal Lounge is a beautiful area that deserves to be a non - smoking area.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

It was fun to be there very relaxing.
    • Summit Standard

Staff was not nice. Add another night and they charge me $246 dollars that was not cool but my son wanted to stay another night so I just pay for it.

Room was nice and clean, Pool area was really nice my son love it.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

It was great overall!
    • Summit Standard

Breakfast is very modest (no good) and not worth the $15 that I paid for each person (they did not even have oatmeal!). The registration desk wasn't aware what is available in the room (e.g. they said the room had shower cap, but it didn't)

The cleanliness and spaciousness.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

pleasant getaway
    • Summit Standard

No smoking anywhere would have been better, but I think there's something related about nicotine and gambling addictions; the resort fee and other add-ons make the total price per room per night a little confusing, so that could have been clearer; it would have been nice if the nearby access to the Truckee River Trail was more clearly marked and easier with bikes and accessible from the RV park area next door, which the trail runs right behind.

The bed was the most comfortable I've slept on for some time; the room decor and view out our 16th story window was fantastic; the pool area with infinity pool and multiple hot tubs was lovely for both swimming and relaxing, particularly as the full moon rose overhead, and there is a Truckee River multi-use trail that runs several miles into downtown and to the edge of town passing right by the resort. Access to the trail is not well marked, but is not too difficult to find. For both walkers and cyclists, it is a fine trail with unlimited river access.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The bed and bathroom were very clean.
    • Summit Standard

I smelled cigarettes in the lobby. lobby and casino are close.

The bed and bathroom were very clean. In the shower, water poured down like a waterfall. It was really good to me.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Adequate
    • The A Standard

Room not cleaned one day. Toilet area not cleaned well. Bed ok, definitely NOT a cloud, but didn’t stay in pricy area of hotel.

Liked the roominess of room.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Terrible experience...won’t come back even with a free comped room
    • Concierge Standard

Check in at 7 pm and was told that our room wasn’t ready and was given a double twin instead of a king near families instead of the higher floors. Given a “city view” of a pretty sweet wall on 3rd floor

The casino and pool are actually really nice and slightly made up for the terrible hotel experience. Wrote a terrible review and was comped a free room, although I will never stay here again (even for free).

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Comfortable bed and room, big bathroom.
    • Summit Standard

Had to pay an extra resort fee when I arrived to the hotel and we got a room at the end of the hallway. You could hear people slamming door entering and exiting the doors to another hallway. Don’t get rooms at the end of hallway.

Comfortable bed and room, big bathroom.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

IT was ok.
    • Summit Standard

We were not able to rent a movie in our room. I called front desk they said that they needed to do something with our reservation to allow this to happen. It did not work. I called back and they did it again but with no luck. Kids were NOT happy! :(

Room was clean and beautiful.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very happy with my stay
    • The A Standard

The house keeping staff kept forgetting to stock certain items.

The bed was very comfortable, room was easy to get to and there were good dinning options. The location of the hotel was simple.

Enjoyed the pool.
    • Summit Standard

Jacuzzi at one point had too many little kids. Pillows in room were fine but had a friend allergic to down. Housekeeping said they didn’t have any other pillows.

Enjoyed the pool.

Nice place even if we didnt gamble much.
    • The A Standard

Check in took about 15 minutes, could have 1 more open person when there is a long line.

Bathroom was beautiful, stayed in a recently renovated wing A, great view of pool and airport. Restaurant was great with very friendly staff. Checkout was easy and fast.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

I was upsold on the room when I got there and boy was I glad...
    • Concierge Standard

Booking.com said I would get a private parking spot and no such thing existed. It was falsely advertised.

I was upsold on the room when I got there and boy was I glad that I splurged on it. The decor was phenomenal and the bedding was very comfortable. The pool was gorgeous and they have beach volleyball which was a huge plus (the sand was terrible though). They also had free breakfast in the Concierge Lounge, but be warned that it is only 21+ allowed. Really enjoyed my trip and no problems with my stay.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

the Room was a nice size and very quiet
    • Summit Standard

Over booked so checking in took over 45 minutes. Kept trying to get us to pay $50 more to upgrade Couldn’t call down ahead to have them bring the car up

the Room was a nice size and very quiet Great restaurant options

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Would stay again
    • Summit Standard

Check-in parking at main entrance patrolled by valet, must leave key.

Amenities in room were excellant. All inclusive resort, dining, gambling and other activites.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Lovely facility at a fantastic price.
    • Summit Standard

Front desk wrote the wrong room number on my packet. I was very tired and it was hard to contact anyone about the error. I had a service dog with me and no one seemed to know where I could take him for relief. I walked miles (maybe not, but got lost more than once) and while employees were friendly, some sent me in the wrong direction. More and more people are able to travel only because of service/support dogs. Please be more supportive of their needs.

Bed and bedding were very comfortable. Loved the shower, just wish it had a hand held shower head.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Room smells terribly after cigarette and weed smokers.
    • The A Standard

Stay away from this hotel!!!

Room smells terribly after cigarette and weed smokers. They moved us from room to room four times to find one without terrible smell. Then they assigned our room to somebody else and se had an uninvited visit... Very disorganized! The smoke from weed from neighbour room was comming to our room regulary.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Not worth an overnight stay but great for a day of fun.
    • The A Standard

When I stay at a hotel, only two things are truly important to me over everything else; the comfort of the bed and the cleanliness of the room. That is why we stay at a hotel, for a good night's sleep. This bed was very uncomfortable. The room was relatively clean but could use some improvements. The furniture was too close together, we had to move the dresser down so we could safely and comfortably move from the hall/bathroom into the bedroom. The bathtub filled up during a shower when the drain was open. Completely stopped up. We called for a maintenance person and he said that's just the way that it is. Really? These things trump all of the property's wonderful amenities making the cost of our stay frustrating. I would not stay the night again.

The property and all the amenities were wonderful. So many things to do. The pool was amazing and all the shopping. I'd come back to spend the day just using the resort.

Avoid this place and its forced resort fees unless yourre going there to enjoy the resort amenities
    • Summit Standard

This place forces you to pay resort fees. They artificially lower the price and then force you to pay extra resort fees, even if you make no use of any of the resort. This is just like giving you a price 50% lower, and then charging you for pillows in your bed, hot water, and towel to dry yourself with. Even airlines that give you a lower fee do not then force you to pay the higher fee that includes luggage if you didn't actually bring luggage. Say no to resort fees if you're not using the resort and go somewhere else, or be ok subsidizing paying for the resort used by others and having been told this room was going to be cheaper than it really is going to be one those fees get added. I asked the manager to remove the fee and they refused. It's part of the price, except they artificially try to trick us with a lower price which you then can't pay. It's a shame because otherwise the room and hotel in general were spotless.

The room was nice and roomy, good view from the 17th floor

Awesome for the entire family
    • The A Standard

The smell was a little weird. They have a strong musky cologne fragrance to try to mask the smoke smell (I'm assuming). I found it too strong and a bit overwhelming.

Family friendly resort. Many activities for children of all ages.

It was a pleasant trip.
    • The A Standard

The cleaning staff could do a better job at cleaning the room. Also did not like that the hotel charges a housekeeping gratuity charge of $1.00 each night of your stay. Housekeeping get paid a salary it's not fair we have to tip them for doing their job. A tip is given according to service and the person did not clean that well.

The hotel is located in a great location where it's safe.

Good resort, will go back for sure.
    • The A Standard

Staff member asked what was the reason of our visit, we said it was my friends 37th bday, she said she wanted to do something nice for us, we already check-in was ready to go, ended up waiting another 10 minutes for her to say sorry nothing she can do. She tried to upgrade us a room for free but they were all booked. I asked well is there something next level and I can pay a bit more since we waited all the time, she said no, she was really nice and wanted to do something nice for my friend, but it ultimately was just a waste of time, could have gave us a voucher to a place to eat or something for taking so much of our time.

Clean, does not smell like cigarettes like most casinos.

Great place!
    • Grand Standard

My only complaint is not being able to turn the ventilation fan on independent of the a/c-heat. The temp was fine, but I would have like the fan blowing for air movement. That is the only nit I can pick!

All the rest. Cool place, great venue, good restaurants, great shops and amenities, awesome staff!

A Weekend of FUN
    • Concierge Standard

No bathtub but 2 year old learned to use a shower. Good experience. No charge for water bottles, i.e., no nickel or dime charges not standard items.

Fantastic Resort Hotel
    • Summit Standard

Literally the only thing we could think of was more pillow options as all the pillows were very full and firm.

Top floor Concierge room with a view, massive all marble bathroom with walk in double size shower was amazing, big screen tv with good amount of channels, private concierge lounge with breakfast included in our room. Very clean, tidy and relaxing place to walk into after a week on the road and 1000+ miles

Nice enough
    • Summit Standard

Service at the Rim restaurant. Had to call & ask for another roll of toilet paper and a bathroom mat because housekeeping didn’t leave one when they cleaned the room.

Rim Restaurant was disappointing. Service very slow, food tasteless.

Casino was the best
    • Grand Standard

No wash clothes for two straight days. No housekeeping for two days. Checking in was rough. No signs anywhere over all not a fun experience.

Casino was the best

Just a honest warning about this hotel
    • The A Standard

I travel all over the world for business and pleasure, and as you can imagine, I visit many hotels. I never really write complaints but experience in this hotel was so bad that I felt I had "moral responsibility" to warn others that will be visiting Reno and are planning to stay in this hotel. Firstly, I did not get room I have reserved. Front desk person instead of helping, gave me an attitude. I requested to talk to his manager. Even though the manager was only steps away, it took her 10-15 minutes to come over and deal with the situation. After explaining her the problem, I got even more attitude and the problem was not resolved at all. At the end, manager even refused to give me hotels director or head office contact information, where I could file an official complaint about her and front desk personnel. I found hair in bathroom. Fridge was loud and air conditioning was not producing enough heat. Free internet service was slow and unstable, while there is no option of purchasing faster and stable internet connection. During the night someone stole "do not disturb" tag from my door handle. Room service people were having loud conversation in front of my room in the early morning. If you, like me, like to catch some fresh air in the morning and go out for a short walk, you are out of luck as there is no dedicated walking area around. All in all, staying in this hotel was very unpleasant experience for me and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Pool ,Restaurants
    • Grand Standard

I didn't like that there was a hair extension from previous guest on our bed when we arrived in our room . When I had called to let housekeeping know she said um ok .. I said I would like new bedding . They did come to change sheets but left the hair extension on the nightstand .. ,dust on desk and lamps ,smudges on walls and mirrors . Pillows more like balloons not comfortable at all. Walls very thin was kept up very late by the neighbors.

Pool ,Restaurants

No place to win
    • Summit Standard

I didn't lioke the fact that my friends and I all lost money and most everyone we spoke to. I will never gamble here again. Las Vegas is the place to have any decent chance at winning.

the buffet was amazing

I didn’t use the valet service when I initially checked in...
    • Summit Standard

I didn’t use the valet service when I initially checked in because I was going right back out to a function. When I came back to the hotel late at night I had to drive around for 20 minutes looking for parking. I’m almost 70 & traveled alone this trip. Are there no handicapped parking spaces?

The bowling area its cheap to have a fun time with the...
    • Summit Standard

That i did booking and requested a refrigerator and microwave also a crib for my toddler. The sad part was going to check in it was not submited by booking.com The stuff i needed. The goog thing a room was available so luck us. But imagen going and not getting what one requested. Third partys as the booking.com have to have that community with any Hotel to avoid this and getting an angry costumer.

The bowling area its cheap to have a fun time with the kiddos. Love the shower room and the service was ok. But room was clean and need something they where on it.

We arrived after a long hike on the Pacific Crest trail and...
    • The A Standard

We arrived after a long hike on the Pacific Crest trail and we were very tired. The guy at the reception work very hard to convince us to add $30 a night for a better room. We were too tiered to argue and we agreed. What we've got is a big tv we did not watch and maybe a better view we did not see. It did not worth it.

Bait and Switch
    • Summit Standard

Being told that there was an additional charge for the facilities. Bait and switch. It was in very small print when I booked the room. Then I was told at the desk. I did not use any of the amenities.

I like everything the resort everything was right at your...
    • Concierge Standard

I have nothing bad to say about this place

I like everything the resort everything was right at your finger tips!!! I would recommend this place to anybody 👍😘!!!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Fun place to stay woth really nice staff!!
    • Grand Standard

I dont like the internet setup, its free but it disconnects costantly and some times hard to reconnect.. Also I loved the diner but we tried the buffet omce for breakfast and were unimpressed, the eggs seemed fake the bacon was like jerky and it was a lot of money for what you got..

The place is amazing, the pool, casino, and shows kept us entertained!!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

There were great highs and sad lows.
    • The A Standard

The leadership on the property was definitely sad, lack of customer service, made hospitality look sad. Talked to manager of the hotel who refused to refund a small purchase at their theater for a ticket we did not need before the event started. The theater manager was pure evil. Much of the employees were amazing but could not do anything for customer service without a manager on their short leash. So sad.

The room was amazing... the room alone.

Staffs are kind and attentive to our matter and needs.
    • The A Standard

We went during the Labor Day weekend and due to the high occupy, we received a horrible room this time.

My Family and I all loved GSR. This resort is always our first pick when visiting Reno or Lake Tahoe.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Service in the restaurant was terrible - ate there twice and...
    • Grand Standard

Service in the restaurant was terrible - ate there twice and would not return. Server was inattentive, inaccurate and slow both times. Food was only marginal.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

If you want to leave with a damage car and end up sleeping in a roll away bed, this is your place!
    • The A Standard

The false advertisement. On booking.com it said I was entitled to two queen beds and they only had a king available when I checked in. I told them that on booking.com I had agreed to two queen beds and they said it didn't matter. I ended up sleeping on a pullout bed and that was uncomfortable to say the least. Woke up with an achy back. Horrible experience, will never just booking.com again. Also, the valet caused damage to my car.

It's nice that everything is located in the resort.

Home run hotel !!!

Time went to fast.

We had a baseball, 30 of us. Kids had plenty of things to do. Go carts,movies, and great pool and activities. Third year for labor day tournament n fun. Thanks

We called to extend our check out time for an hour atleast...
    • The A Standard

From the counter, receptionist said they cant find our booking information and he put us to the end of the floor takes forever to get to. The room was tidy when we got there but we had them change the sheets and pillowcases as it was dirty, hairs everwhere even im the bathroom and bloodstained pillowcases, bed and pillowcases not comfortable, it sinks us. The price of the hotel was too expensive with no complimentary breakfast. Restaurants receptionist sees and judged you by what you wear.

We called to extend our check out time for an hour atleast they said yes.

5.5
    Devastating and hurtful
    • Summit Standard

We went for The BBQ off and traveling with my wife and kids. We arrived at 10 from santa Ros ca which is 4 hours away we wake up to my truck being stolen from their parking lot. They didn't do anything to accommodate us along w my truck was my check book. These people tried to write check from my check book and have someone cash them. My bank put a stop on all transactions which meant I could not use the card for the hotel. They help me for an hour w my family and they still made me find another way to pay. This place was not nice or respectful.

A very family oriented casino.
    • The A Standard

The last minute price for the type of room I got. It looked older compared to the other rooms. If I could have seen pictures I should have stayed at motel 6 for the cheaper price

A very family oriented casino. I will definitely come back but book a better room like the one facing pool

Worst experience ever!!!
    • The A Standard

The service, and check in was a horrible experience. Check in is at 3pm, arrived at the hotel at 130pm for a possible early check in. Our hotel room wasn’t ready until 345pm, and we had to be at a wedding at 5pm in Virginia city, we did not have any time to get ready. I actually had to get ready in the hallway in front of our room because the room key did not work. Just a overall terrible experience, manager and director never got back to us, in which we were told they would contact us. Would never come back here again.

I really enjoyed my stay, I will definitely be back.
    • Summit Standard

I felt the food at the Cantina was overpriced for what you got. I have never been in a Mexican restaurant where you were charged for tortillas and vegetables

The room was really nice, the bed was very comfortable, all of the staff was very pleasant and helpful. I loved the Spa it was so beautiful and very well done.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

My New First Choice Hotel
    • Summit Standard

I did not care for the bathroom sinks at all. The facets are to tall. It caused to much water splatters on the countertops and anything I had laying up there. I did not care for the scent in the hallway on the 21st floor. It smelled kind of old or wet not sure. I was grateful when I got into my room and the smell was gone. Also it was very difficult to regulate the room temperature.

The hotel was beautiful and clean. The staff was happy and very quick to assist even without being asked. The staff spoke very proud of this property and about the renovations.

• Summit Standard

I was promised different room which was expensive, but the staff gave me low cost room which didn't have microwave and refrigerator. During checkout, i complained and they reduced the bill by 25$ only :( I don't know if the mistake was from bookings.com or Resort guys :(

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

had a great time weekday stays are a great value
    • Grand Standard

valet guy I had was having a bad day apparently.. floors 1-7 are the budget rooms not much view

comfy king size bed oversize room with sitting area and separate vanity area as well large windows for good lighting and view of mountains amazing pool area 4 hot tubs plenty of sitting areas for group sitting and fire pits

It was wonderful.
    • Concierge Standard

I was charged more than I expected once I was there which I will be calling about to inquire why that was.

I enjoyed the casino, food, the complimentary drinks and the comfy bed.

Browse Grand Sierra Resort and Casino traveller photo gallery