2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Nevada hotel reviews
  4. Reno hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino

Reviews of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, NV 89525, United States of America

#8 of 47 hotels in Reno

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Service poor
    • Summit Standard

Lack of staff available to answer phone. Waited on hold 20 min for front desk and hung up. Text automated concierge is a poor substitute to service. Over promise and under deliver on service. Reserved king bed and given queen without telling me at front. Valet said 2 min wait for car was 10 min...would have provided ticket earlier. Communication and staff available was poor. Inability to "book" spa services outside of open hours is not convenient.

Room layout and amenities and bed comfort. Nicely updated facilities.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

It was easily the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at for a reasonable price
    • Summit Standard

There was nothing about my stay that I did not like I liked everything about it.

The room itself was amazing! The bed was very comfortable and overall it was a comfortable and cozy room that I have ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

I accessed GSR website, rooms started at $54.
    • Summit Standard

I accessed GSR website, rooms started at $54. Booking.com charged me $119 plus several taxes. Final amount paid for the room $167 plus $32 hotel tax through Booking.com

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Love the casino it’s restaurants are very good and a good...
    • Summit Standard

Needs to have softer beds. But it’s a great place to stay

Love the casino it’s restaurants are very good and a good place to bring family. Good entertainment for kids.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Remarkable
    • Summit Standard

I would like you to know that your assistant manager in the round table pizza restaurant was so rude to all of the guests! He should not be working there. He gives your business a bad rap. We were there Saturday.

Everything!!

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The facility, the room,
    • The A Standard

Friday morning we were sleeping and was awakened by someone hammering on something. Which interrupted our rest. We ate the brunch buffet on Friday and it wasn't very good for such a nice place I think it could be much better

The facility, the room,

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Overall, the stay was fun and we will return!
    • Summit Standard

The restaurant service was good, but the food was not good. We had buffalo wings and a beef burrito, and neither were good.

Room was spacious and updated. The casino was lavishly decorated.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

There was the sweetest little old lady that worked here and...
    • Summit Standard

There was the sweetest little old lady that worked here and she took photos for us in a bar, she was so precious and fun we wanted to take her with us!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

They sent us to a room that was already booked (occupied...
    • The A Standard

They sent us to a room that was already booked (occupied when we walked in...) resulting in heading back to the desk to deal with a staff that did not seem experienced enough to handle the situation.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

They night I checked in was my daughter birthday.
    • Summit Standard

In the drawer there was cloths left from previous customer. I requested for a microwave. I called in the morning they told me they are sending one, I waited till 4pm called back the same lady I talked to in the morning said they haven’t delivered yet. She said she will sent it up. I called back around 8 again got talked to a guy this time and he said it’s upon request and he has to check if one is available. I told the guy I talked the lady and she had checked and there was one and I have been waiting since morning. I have a 2 year old haven’t had milk since morning. I had just got back from Walmart if she didn’t confirm earl I would had just bought a microwave

They night I checked in was my daughter birthday. I had left the bag home that had cake and candle for my daughter. The check in lady was very nice. She helped me get a cake and candle. I wouldn’t recommend the cake we got it from 2 nd stress. No one ate it. We just took my bit end up throw the whole cake.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Amazing, wonderful and relaxing at GSR. Thanks so much!!
    • Summit Standard

Nothing, it was a great stay!!!

Our room was so clean, quiet and spaciously wonderful! We had a beautiful view of the city (which we had requested). Everyone was so pleasant and kind to us. We absolutely won't stay any place else in Reno! Thank you Grand Sierra Resort, it was an absolutely wonderful stay.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

It was easy to check in but they only had one room on the...
    • Summit Standard

There were no bath rug or face cloth. There was food in frig from last guests.

It was easy to check in but they only had one room on the reservation when I booked for 2. The staff worked it out that the rooms were close together.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Good
    • The A Standard

We are cancelled , but when we check booking .com we were told that our booking still up and good to go and not cancelled , the customer service at booking.com fixed it . Im not sure why the person at the check in area told us we are cancelled

The rooms , hallway smells good

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

If you are looking for somewhere nice to stay will excellent staff this hotel is for you.
    • The A Standard

The front desk wasn’t able to get us in our room at the correct check in time so they offered us a nicer room for no charge or to be downgraded for less money to be immediately put in a room. Usually this isn’t the first thing you’d like to hear when you arrive to a hotel after traveling, but they were very nice and accomodating and made the experience 100 times better than it could have been if the customer service wasn’t on point.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Summit Standard

First they messed up the reservation, then they gave the wrong room keys 3 times, so that all told it took an hour to get into my room, and they did not offer me anything for my inconvenience. Also, at the cafe, the mixed greens salad was actually just iceberg, and the garlic fries were swimming in a pool of grease.

Bed was very comfortable.

The spa was fabulous!
    • Grand Standard

I stayed an extra (sunday) night and they charged me the same as i was paying for the previous nights 240 (approx)...i looked online and sunday was actually 80 ...so that was a bummer.

The spa was fabulous!

Quiet and relaxing
    • Concierge Standard

We were unable to make coffee in the morning in our room because the coffee maker was moldy. We had to pay for coffee when we could have just made our own and spent more time in the room relaxing.

It was quiet. Room was clean and modern. The bed was great.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Room was very nice.
    • Summit Standard

Very crowded with kids, and I love kids but... lots of running down the halls. And I lost $$ at the tables, lol.

Room was very nice. Very complete resort.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Free parking and shuttle.
    • Summit Standard

We checked in after 6:00 pm and our rooms weren't ready, so she upgraded us but charged us another $50.00/room. I think that's a sham.

Free parking and shuttle. Good restaurants.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I like everything because it's was under control all the...
    • Summit Standard

Well the time waiting the elevator for go to our room between 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. it's was a lot of people 👍

I like everything because it's was under control all the time, thanks to everyone to make possible to do it 👍👍👍

Never again!
    • Summit Standard

Everything smelled like smoke. It was awful, I even had to wash my kids stuffed animals and couldn't sleep because it smelled so horrible

The room was modern

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Room spacious, bed very comfortable
    • Summit Standard

Took 45 minutes in line to check in. Not enough staff on duty. Front desk clerk asks “is something wrong”? I tell her, she looks sheepish, doesnt even offer a simple apology. Lame ! Asked for a top floor room away from elevator. Got 12th floor, one room from elevator !! Lame again !! Room spacious and bed VERY comfortable. This saved the day! Hence 4 stars. Summery: Great for comfort, lame customer service.

Room spacious, bed very comfortable

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

We enjoyed our stay and felt very relaxed.
    • The A Standard

Check-in was ok--my message through Booking.com to the hotel went unnoticed. Staff was nice. Parking was a hassle each time. There were a lot of empty parking spaces reserved for what, I don't know. Hotel can do better in explaining parking to guests. The casino lobby area's air always smelled like smoke--air circulation was not very good. I never experienced this before at other casinos. This needs to be improved. I dislike their logo--GSR. Sounds like a government agency. It's unfortunate because they have a nice name, so it would be better to spell it out than use the abbreviated name This is for the Marketing team.

The hotel lobby was nice and open with Starbucks, restaurants, and bakery. Room was excellent--comfortable, clean, with great shower. Location is near shopping and freeway. Downtown is not too far.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The stay in the room was wonderful, the valet was horrible with us having to wait 30 minutes
    • The A Standard

Valet took 30 minutes to get our car, server at the Cantina was rude! Our room key was not working when we got to our room.

The upgrade to a deluxe suite was awesome! The hotel overall was amazing looking.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Excellent!
    • Summit Standard

My only "complaint" was the added "resort fee" and the price for breakfast. The casino are was a bit small but did have all the "games" available.

Everything was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. Elevators by "specific" floors (very fast) Free parking. I would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Made reservations on line.
    • The A Standard

Made reservations on line. When i got there they said what i wanted would cost another $25. Went there to a concert. They notified me the concert was cancelled a few hours after arriving.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Parking was a nightmare.
    • Summit Standard

Parking was a nightmare. We searched over 30 minutes and could not find a spot to park, even for handicap. The kids arcade area was filled with the smell of smoke coming from the tunnel next to the pool. They should not allow smoking in the tunnel. The smoke was filled in the toy stores and restaurant area where the kid zone area is located.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Worth a second visit
    • The A Standard

I was picked out by security and followed by security for the two days that we were there. It would not have bothered me except that they were very conspicuous and noticeable and it got a little more than annoying to see security pop up everywhere that I went and they would look at me points at me and then get on their radios other than that our stay was great.

The room was great and very comfortable. The view was fantastic. Everything was great with the one exception.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

One of the best I hv stayed in. Will certainly come back
    • The A Standard

Checked in late in the night. Couldn’t get into my room for 30 mins as the keys were faulty

Rooms are great, spacious and comfortable. Restaurants in the resort are great, loved the food. Great to hv a Starbucks on site too

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Relaxing
    • Concierge Standard

For a one day stay, everything was fine!

The location was nice, had a good view of downtown Reno. The goal was to stay in a place away from downtown. Don't care much about downtown!

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

We'd do it again!
    • Summit Standard

A/C sucked. It was not uncomfortable, but had I the choice my room would have been 3-5 degrees cooler. Not a deal breaker haha but you asked.

Combination of quality/value, concert venue, & dining.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Excellent.
    • Summit Standard

More people to check you in. Too many people in line and not enough staff. 25 minute wait in line. No electronic check in.

Excellent rooms. Great location. Very clean. Great Staff.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Was a gorgeous view from the room and the bathroom was very...
    • Summit Standard

I booked a room with a king size bed months before our trip. We got there well after check in time and all they had was two queen size beds. Not what I reserved. We waited another 1 1/2 hours to get the room we wanted. Finally got tired of waiting took what was available. I was disappointed.

Was a gorgeous view from the room and the bathroom was very nice.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

The check in clerk tried to give us a smoking room the first...
    • The A Standard

The check in clerk tried to give us a smoking room the first night. We had to ask for a manager and he came back and gave us a non-smoking room. After a long drive and lots of planning to get there. Unwelcoming.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Staff went out of their way to accommodate a special diet my...
    • The A Standard

Unfortunately not a lot of no smoking areas. An was immediately hit with smoke when entering the main floor.

Staff went out of their way to accommodate a special diet my wife was on and were very helpful!!

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Beyond disgusting rooms and horrible customer service
    • Summit Standard

I was first given a room that wasn't fully cleaned. There was tons of hair on the pillows and sheets, there was leftover pizza in the fridge and the thermostat was hanging off the wall. I called so they could move us rooms. They said they would bring me keys to a room two doors down. We waited over 20 mins in the hallway for our keys they said they would bring right up before calling them from a friend's room to see what was taking so long. Then they said we would have to go downstairs and get our own keys because it was going to be a long wait. They should have never said they would send someone right up if they knew they didn't have the staff for it. After checking into our "clean" room, I found black mold growing in the shower! It wasn't just a tiny bit of mold... it was all over two of the shower walls, the bottom of the glass door and in the corner of the shower floor. It was so bad that I needed to wear flip flops in the shower!! They don't "clean" very well AT ALL because I also found gummy candies on the floor in the restroom. I know I will never stay at this casino again!!!!

The only thing half descent at this place was the bloody mary bar they set up.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

• Summit Standard

Our bathroom sink leaked and had scum around the handles.our floor did not appear to have been vacuumed. There was little pieces of something on the floor.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Won’t be staying there again
    • Summit Standard

Room was dirty upon arrival , blood stains on comforter and splatters on walls . Luggage was lost and found after I had to go help find it , was doubled charged for room service and was promised to reimbursement for resort fee that I never received.

Lots Activities for kids

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Brilliant stay!
    • Summit Standard

Awesome stay , we’re from UK On a road trip around California / Nevada and were so happy we booked here ! Awesome complex . Great staff , great stay . We got upgraded to the top floor conscierge sweet as they had slightly overbooked the standard rooms ... thanks again .

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

I’m not mad weather was good
    • Summit Standard

We extended our stay one more night What a nightmare. Something told me to check next a.m. booking.com said it went thru. IT DID NOT. So my card was declined and I had to pay cash which limited my spending. I had to go to the bank and fix everything. I could say more...

The restaurants are great Service was great All amenities available

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

The ambiance was impressive.
    • Summit Standard

It took me over an hour to check into my rooms. My card was initially over charged at check in. The entire check in process was absolutely ridiculous and put a bad taste in my mouth for the entire weekend. I purchased 6 rooms for the weekend, the front desk associate could not understand that I wanted to pay for the rooms but the deposits would be put on each individual who was staying in the rooms own credit card. I arrived first gave all names that would be staying in each room. I received 3 separate calls from my friends stating they were unable to obtain keys to their room. After spending an hour with the initial check in, I had to go back to the front desk again. Once down there a different associate was able to get everything taken care of in 5 minutes.

The ambiance was impressive. The completed construction in the main casino was beautiful. The rooms were beautiful.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

A great experience - looking forward to our next visit!
    • Summit Standard

Parking. Self parking was in front of the hotel, but the lot was small, so the overflow was a far walk, not well lit and not very secure to go into the hotel. I get that they want you to use valet, but you should not feel forced to use that service.

Very nice hotel - the room was modern with all updated features. I have stayed in many hotels and this is one of the nicer rooms I have been in. The room had nice fixtures and the shower was great. Great value for the price.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Beautiful room with a good view.
    • Summit Standard

A bit difficult to find the entrance from the freeway. The place is gigantic.

Beautiful room with a good view. No need to leave the property as there are restaurants and shopping throughout. We will stay here again

A little disappointed
    • Summit Standard

It was difficult to breathe because of the smoke while walking through the casino. Unfortunately the restaurants closed before we could get to them. We had to go somewhere else. It would have been better if there were more ramps to the parking lots and less stairs. The queen beds seamed a bit small. Felt more like double beds.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The location is good and they do a pretty good job keeping...
    • Summit Standard

The rooms are outdated, dark and dirty. The corners were gross and you could see why they have dark carpet and lack of lighting. They don’t deep clean the rooms!

The location is good and they do a pretty good job keeping the smoke down in the casino area.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Didn't have to leave the property everything I needed...
    • Summit Standard

I didn't like that they were able to smoke in the casino way too much smoking that place.

Didn't have to leave the property everything I needed was right on site.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

The location was very convenient during our trip, Clean and...
    • Summit Standard

We could have stayed longer.Hopefully next time.

The location was very convenient during our trip, Clean and spacious room.The bed is so comfy,linens are great.I just love the place.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Good amenities: spa, pool, lots of restaurants
    • Summit Standard

Some rooms not nice. Been there twice. First time room was better. Not bad choice but could be better. Awful view, just right on roof twice.

Good amenities: spa, pool, lots of restaurants

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Nice
    • Summit Standard

Movie theater was not in service and I was looking forward to it my kids got sad

Pool restaurant casino machines carpets are very clean like new and other floors areas

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The pool area and all the activities available for kids.
    • Concierge Standard

Charge for umbrella use at the pool. The movie theater was closed for renovations.

The pool area and all the activities available for kids. Like... arcade, bowling

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

I took advantage of the Spa the service the staff was...
    • Concierge Standard

I took advantage of the Spa the service the staff was wonderful I had an amazing massage something I don’t normally do and now will do more often because of the experience

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

The room and hotel in general was very clean.
    • Summit Standard

More of a personal preference but all of the furniture ( Bed, couch, chairs) was very firm.

The room and hotel in general was very clean. The staff is very welcoming.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

I hate this place and have trust issues with you because of the added cost.
    • Summit Standard

We reserved a king... didn’t get it. They claimed all the rooms were dirty. We had it wait in a line to check in & out plus deal with less than friendly staff. Next they add a $32.00 “resort fee” to the price I booked on your service. So that makes your service look bad to me. Last.... the place is not handicap friendly at all. The parking it far away from the entrance.

The shower..., was literally all I liked

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Amenities fell far short of our expectations.
    • Concierge Standard

No sit down restaurants were open after 10pm the night we were there, due to cleaning reasons and no other accommodations/other restaurants were opened. The only other option was grab and go & offered what seemed like gas station style food. The view shown in booking.com was a waterfront room that we paid extra to get, but we received a view of the parking lot and were very disappointed. After we had come back from the show we attended here, there were several staff members in the hall outside our room that had a bat trapped under a room service plate cover and they had us go in our room. We heard a lot of clattering for a while and lost our appetite for room service.

The bedding

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

We had a nice stay in the hotel as we were checking out the Reno area for a future move.
    • Summit Standard

Smoke in the air when walking through the lobby area was not good.

The view of the city from our room was beautiful. There are several places to eat within the property. Maid service was excellent. Eveyone in the elevators was friendly, even when they had over indulged in alcohol. This would have been more enjoyable if we liked to gamble in the casino. We chose this place for the close access to the airport, and good price, and we were not disappointed.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

I was impressed with the whole stay.

Didn't win any money...LOL

I really was surprised at the whole experience. My route took me thru Reno and I needed a place to stay. I found the resort online and based on the ratings and price I chose GSR. All the experience from parking to checking out was very effortless. Your people were ALL great and so very helpful.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

• The A Standard

Everything was great, thank you

Extremely comfortable and clean. Large room and amenities. The fitness center and restaurants are top notch. Gorgeous view.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

My new Reno go to!
    • The A Standard

I was kind of disappointed in the Starbucks very inefficient staff, nothing like I'm used to seeing.

The beds & pillows were very comfortable. Everything was great. Loved the way it was bright and fresh feeling. It never felt crowded or confined like the other casino hotels that we've been to. This is my new Reno go to!

Vegas Worlds 2018
    • Summit Standard

Parking is not close to Casino /Motel.

It was very easy to book while traveling from Vegas on our way home. It was everything we wanted for our one night stay

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

We are definitely planning on going back. Amazing experience
    • Summit Standard

Beer was warm when served

Everything you'll need under one roof, we didn't have to drive anywhere to get anything we needed. From nightlife, casino, shops, restaurants, movies, pool, arcade and bowling. It was more than we expected. Firm bed and spacious room were amazing too!!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

It was better than expected.
    • Concierge Standard

The hotel did not allow enough parking for all the motorcycles that were at the 'Street Vibrations' event. People had to walk a long way and it tried the patience of many of the Bikers... PLEASE pass this info on to the hotel.

great bed and view...

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Looking forward to our next stay, hopefully with more consideration for the non-smokers!
    • Summit Standard

I felt so badly after jumping on a couple who were smoking on the video poker side of your Crystal Lounge, only to then be told that we were on the smoking side ? May I please ask that management consider making the entire Crystal Lounge non-smoking.

I already answered the Did - Likes. So please as a non-smoker couple, I am asking management to reconsider your designated “no smoking” areas. Your Crystal Lounge is a beautiful area that deserves to be a non - smoking area.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

It was fun to be there very relaxing.
    • Summit Standard

Staff was not nice. Add another night and they charge me $246 dollars that was not cool but my son wanted to stay another night so I just pay for it.

Room was nice and clean, Pool area was really nice my son love it.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

It was great overall!
    • Summit Standard

Breakfast is very modest (no good) and not worth the $15 that I paid for each person (they did not even have oatmeal!). The registration desk wasn't aware what is available in the room (e.g. they said the room had shower cap, but it didn't)

The cleanliness and spaciousness.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

pleasant getaway
    • Summit Standard

No smoking anywhere would have been better, but I think there's something related about nicotine and gambling addictions; the resort fee and other add-ons make the total price per room per night a little confusing, so that could have been clearer; it would have been nice if the nearby access to the Truckee River Trail was more clearly marked and easier with bikes and accessible from the RV park area next door, which the trail runs right behind.

The bed was the most comfortable I've slept on for some time; the room decor and view out our 16th story window was fantastic; the pool area with infinity pool and multiple hot tubs was lovely for both swimming and relaxing, particularly as the full moon rose overhead, and there is a Truckee River multi-use trail that runs several miles into downtown and to the edge of town passing right by the resort. Access to the trail is not well marked, but is not too difficult to find. For both walkers and cyclists, it is a fine trail with unlimited river access.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

The bed and bathroom were very clean.
    • Summit Standard

I smelled cigarettes in the lobby. lobby and casino are close.

The bed and bathroom were very clean. In the shower, water poured down like a waterfall. It was really good to me.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Adequate
    • The A Standard

Room not cleaned one day. Toilet area not cleaned well. Bed ok, definitely NOT a cloud, but didn’t stay in pricy area of hotel.

Liked the roominess of room.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Terrible experience...won’t come back even with a free comped room
    • Concierge Standard

Check in at 7 pm and was told that our room wasn’t ready and was given a double twin instead of a king near families instead of the higher floors. Given a “city view” of a pretty sweet wall on 3rd floor

The casino and pool are actually really nice and slightly made up for the terrible hotel experience. Wrote a terrible review and was comped a free room, although I will never stay here again (even for free).

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Comfortable bed and room, big bathroom.
    • Summit Standard

Had to pay an extra resort fee when I arrived to the hotel and we got a room at the end of the hallway. You could hear people slamming door entering and exiting the doors to another hallway. Don’t get rooms at the end of hallway.

Comfortable bed and room, big bathroom.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

IT was ok.
    • Summit Standard

We were not able to rent a movie in our room. I called front desk they said that they needed to do something with our reservation to allow this to happen. It did not work. I called back and they did it again but with no luck. Kids were NOT happy! :(

Room was clean and beautiful.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Very happy with my stay
    • The A Standard

The house keeping staff kept forgetting to stock certain items.

The bed was very comfortable, room was easy to get to and there were good dinning options. The location of the hotel was simple.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Enjoyed the pool.
    • Summit Standard

Jacuzzi at one point had too many little kids. Pillows in room were fine but had a friend allergic to down. Housekeeping said they didn’t have any other pillows.

Enjoyed the pool.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Nice place even if we didnt gamble much.
    • The A Standard

Check in took about 15 minutes, could have 1 more open person when there is a long line.

Bathroom was beautiful, stayed in a recently renovated wing A, great view of pool and airport. Restaurant was great with very friendly staff. Checkout was easy and fast.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

I was upsold on the room when I got there and boy was I glad...
    • Concierge Standard

Booking.com said I would get a private parking spot and no such thing existed. It was falsely advertised.

I was upsold on the room when I got there and boy was I glad that I splurged on it. The decor was phenomenal and the bedding was very comfortable. The pool was gorgeous and they have beach volleyball which was a huge plus (the sand was terrible though). They also had free breakfast in the Concierge Lounge, but be warned that it is only 21+ allowed. Really enjoyed my trip and no problems with my stay.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

the Room was a nice size and very quiet
    • Summit Standard

Over booked so checking in took over 45 minutes. Kept trying to get us to pay $50 more to upgrade Couldn’t call down ahead to have them bring the car up

the Room was a nice size and very quiet Great restaurant options

We Price Match