2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Michigan hotel reviews
  4. Detroit hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Greektown Casino-Hotel

Reviews of Greektown Casino-Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1200 Saint Antoine Street, Detroit, MI 48226, United States of America

#13 of 28 hotels in Detroit

Read more– opens a dialog box

Amazing Stay

Lack of pool or spa

Amazing staff, the view from our room was Spectacular! So many awesome buildings and great restaurants neary. Super comfortable pillows.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

good to the last minutes

we left a bag of pastries and security found them we called them and went to retrieve them as they put them storage. They took 1 of the 3 boxes of the pastries. Nice security

every at the property was clean nice had a bad experience with the security folks

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

The room had a floor lamp that didn't function properly ( three wasn't a knob to turn it on) the coffee was off brand with a kuereg ( kinda disappointing since I love for morning coffee) the beds didn't even have actual blankets just a sheet and a throw... When I booked the room I wasn't informed that I couldn't use a newer credit/ debit card and needed to use the ATM for cash ( pretty embarrassing) I won't be staying again

Early check in beautiful lobby staff was sweet

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

It was awesome!!

I honestly cant thing of anything that could have been better...

Everything from perfect from the time we walked in until we left...thank you all for our wonderful stay with you...

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Room was very comfortable.

The wifi in the room wasnt stable, kicked me out several times per hour. Room cards are very sensitive when packed close to credit cards or cell phone, had them replaced twice within two days Many nearby restaurants close early

Room was very comfortable. Casino was cool too. Downtown is close by

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

More bang for your buck

I didn’t care for the casino, the staff, or the rules. I understand having rules to maintain a place but not being able to take pictures at the entrance of the casino, showing cleavage, being told no to a spare pillow, etc. It was one thing after another.

I enjoyed the location the most. The hotel was nice.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Staff was very helpful, disappointed with amenities charges and room cleanlines

Linen not changed I purchased my own sheets/pillow cases due to hair on sheets, pillows, blanket. Desk/counter sticky/ dirty my wife cleaned it, floor not clean, musty/damp odor near window/heat vents, I expected at least sitting room for two people in the room

Staff, area businesses, valet

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Great location, staff is always there to help.

Checked in at peak time I think, had to wait almost an hour to check in.

Great location, staff is always there to help. Valet service was prompt and courteous.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

The staff was great.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I couldnt get a break on the price and i made the reservation one month in advance. Very disappointing. The toilet paper was of a poor quality.

The staff was great. The food was average.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Good location with easy access. Clean comfortable and hassle free.

Pricing is misleading. They do not tell you in advance that in addition to taxes they also charge you a "resort fee" for the coffee machine that they put in your room!

Fast and efficient check-in and check-out. Second time I have used the hotel for my business trip. Comfortable and quiet rooms with good wifi access.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Nice views, clean comfy well appointed rooms.

They can improve the efficiency of the desk staff checking people in

Check-in was a bit slow but the room was nice and the view was amazing (For downtown). Pleasantly surprised

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Went for a NFL game and hotel is super close to stadium and restaurants.

There is a bar fridge but you can’t use it for your own use. Would have preferred a mini fridge for guest use.

Great and easy service at check in with complimentary car valet. We walked everywhere, didn’t need car all weekend. Had room with king bed and city view on 26th floor, very comfortable. Would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Staff was very nice, hotel room was very used looking.

The room was small for a "king deluxe". Just enough room for the bed, 1 small chair, a dresser, and a night stand. There was about 3 feet of space around the sides and foot of the bed. Bathroom was just big enough to allow for a toilet and very small shower. Sink was outside the bathroom. Carpet was stained badly and wood work was peeling badly. I have pictures of these items. $365 for 1 night was outrageous for this inferior room. One other item, the same litter was in the hallway for our entire stay.

Location is good, close to venues.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The vendors in the food court were very friendly and helpful

When I checked in I asked the lady if I had a smoking room and she proceeded to tell me that no smoking rooms were allowed and if we were caught smoking we would be fined and kicked out... she could have been polite and said smoking was allowed outside or in the casino but she chose to threaten me instead!

The vendors in the food court were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

We had a really nice stay. It was easy to find and very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location was great. Everything was very comfortable. The price was a little high? But, since it was right in the casino, I suppose it was comparable to most other places like it.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

I'm a native of Detroit and proud to say so, however, i was quite disappointed. Not worth the money.

No trash bags in garbage cans, dirt spots on carpets throughout Hotel, dull, un-welcoming atmosphere (no flowers, pictures or paintings).

The view was great.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Relaxing weekend.

It would be nice if the rooms had a microwave and fridge. I also personally prefer a larger shower... otherwise, the rooms are average; clean and comfortable.

I tend to stay downtown at Greek town casino/hotel because of it's location to several places that I like to visit. I like to visit the casino, Pizza Papalous, Whalburger, the River walk, Ren Cen, etc... and this location is excellent for all of these reasons and more. Although I live in MI, I like to visit the Greek town casino/hotel when my girlfriend comes to town. This is one of our favorite places to visit and unwind for the weekend, and the views are amazing!

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Great location poor check in experience

Room wasn’t ready when we wanted to check in early, that was okay as we were going to the Tigers game, so we left our bag with the bellhop and went to the game. Went back after the game (it was after the 4pm check in time) our room still wasn’t ready. The check in person said it would be ready in 5 minutes and to have a seat in the lobby and she would call us. She proceeded to wait on other customers passing out room after room while we waited. 45 minutes later I went back up to the desk and asked if our room was ready yet, she said oh yes it was and finally gave us our room number. After we sat down in the lobby she never looked our way or checked to see if our room was ready. If I hadn’t gone back up to the counter we would probably still be sitting there. I would have thought after we checked in early that our room would have been ready and waiting for us 5 hours later. We were cold and tired and just wanted to get to our room. I have never had a check in experience like this before! Very unhappy!

Hotel was in Greektown, within walking distance of Comerica Park and Ford Field. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Easy to get back to I-75 after the games to go back north

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

The fact that law abiding licensed concealed carry pistol...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that law abiding licensed concealed carry pistol holders are not allowed to carry their weapons in the hotel even if the casino is across the street. This is not a legal issue. It is a hotel policy issue. We will not be coming back.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Greet time
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The door to room would not close very easily had to slam it shut

I asked for refrigerator for the room for stiiribg breast milk and I got it very quickly

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

It was a good time

The noise ...very loud club noise from outside couldnt sleep til after 3am. Very expensive room and didnt get to sleep til very late because of the noise.

It was a beautiful room with a beautiful view. Room service was very quick.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Very disappointing!

No sit down restaurant, automated restaurants are way over priced for having to order for yourself. The only bar sit down restaurant is a noodle sushi type place. The rooms are WAY over priced for the type of room we had,definitely not worth it. Stayed 2 nights had to call twice to get someone to come service our room on the second day ( clean towels, coffee, coffee cups, waste baskets) housekeeping finally showed up around 6:30 pm! We won't stay again, we will go back to MGM Grand. The rooms at MGM Grand are well worth the price.

Beds were very comfortable,

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Great location for exploring Detroit

Self parking location for hotel was not as obvious as valet or VIP parking, the attendant there gave good directions to self parking structure

Great location for exploring Detroit

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

Didn’t want to leave!

Loved everything!

Staff was excellent- view was awesome and we wanted to take the bed home with us!! Great stay/ can’t wait to go back!! Fitness center was much better than I expected!! Saw fireworks from Comerica Ball Park from our room!

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

Good location at edge of Greek town restaurants with shuttle...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property description said free public parking on premises. I drove into the non VIP garage with no trouble due to the gate being up and parked with little difficulty. Taking the elevator to the lobby was not very well marked but was not too difficult if you kept looking for the signs to the lobby. Upon checking out I was informed of an "amenity fee" of $10.35 per night per room that was not the booking.com listing. Due to not being told upon checking in of the fee or was it posted in the room next to the price list for the drinks in the in room refrigerator. I inquired about what the, "amenity fee was. The receptionist told me that it was for parking, two (small ) water bottles, in room coffee and 10% off Starbucks. Additionally, The city tax and secondary tax was higher than quoted in the listing. Lastly, The room smelled musty and the key card from a previous occupant was on the floor next to the bed.

Good location at edge of Greek town restaurants with shuttle buses to sporting events.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

The weather was perfect.

I brought my friends from Texas. They are gamblers. I told them to go and get a players card to earn some comps while we were here. The lady said if your not coming back anytime soon and only staying for 2 days why are you bothering. She gave my girlfriend a card and refused to give her husband one. I know it’s not much but in two days I converted $10 in comps to play. She was RUDE to my friends. We are headed back to the area Friday and will stay at a different Casino on the way back to Texas.

I liked the Walk way to the casino. I enjoyed being able to people watch safely.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Delightful and comfortable.

Location was extremely convenient, the room was extremely comfortable, and room service was delightful. We were attending a concert at Ford Field, and everything from the venue to a place for dinner was just a block or two away.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

The service was good and the location near the Opera Theater...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were not cleaned well, while the sheets seemed clean (I looked thoroughly!) the carpet had net been vacuumed well and we found pieces of plastic all over. Counter top near the television had a thick film of something (!) on it :(

The service was good and the location near the Opera Theater was perfect for our stay.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Very comfortable, easy to get to location

Shower door wouldn't open, shower handle broke, service at Bistro 55 for breakfast was lacking , never did receive water and had to get our own silverware

Very comfortable, easy to get to location

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Way over priced for the room. No coolers allowed! So ridiculous.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Where do I begin? Check in process slow. Can't bring coolers into room. So instead, we put it all in our bags so what difference does it make? We still drank our own stuff. Seriously? Sorry, I don't want to buy your liquor and the room was way overpriced at $300+ At that price, I should be able to take in my cooler! Also, the carpet was gummy and gross. People, clean your damn carpet. It was disgusting. The lady security guard at the elevators keeping you from bringing your coolers up was very rude, not only to us but to the bellman. And last but not least, we waited approximately 10-15 minutes trying to get our coolers out of the bell mans room the next day because there was nobody there! It was a total bad experience from beginning to end.

The bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Great location in Greektown

The room was a little small. Unfortunately when you enter and exit the hotel you are inundated by cigarette smoke because it's a non-smoking hotel. They should really keep that activity further away.

The Greektown Hotel and Casino was right in the midst of a thriving section of Detroit which makes it fun and convenient. The people mover was one block away and the Greektown row of restaurants provides a variety of dining options. Free parking is a nice bonus.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

The hotel is in a good location and the staff was very friendly

We had to wait for 25 minutes to get our car in the evening.

In for a concert, the hotel was in a great location. We could walk to everything but the People Mover and the Q-line were right there too. The new food court in the casino was awesome.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Nice Hotel, but I won't return there.

The noise from the rooftop bar down the street, the cost of the room I would have expected better sound deafing in the rooms considering how much the room cost. Basically I paid 70 dollars a hour for poor sleeping since the bar didn't shut down the music until after 2am, even if I could have gotten used to the thumping, the window rattling from the vibrations were like nails on a chalkboard.

I liked the staff, the valet parking and the security (can't get to any room floors without a valid key card)

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Wonderful and restful..

We liked everything.

Very comfortable room, with a fabulous view of the city! We had a corner room, the night view was just stunning. The front desk personnel were very nice and welcoming, especially the night personnel manager. Thank you all so much, we look forward to staying at the Greek Casino again.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Great location!

Great location! We had a concert at fox theatre and it was within walking distance. The staff were super friendly. We had a king bed and it was so comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

False fire alarm at 5 am had to evacuate from 25th floor...

False fire alarm at 5 am had to evacuate from 25th floor down stair well, by about floor 12 the fire alarm was cleared however all the stairwell doors were locked. When the group of people from our stairwell finally reached the bottom we were trapped at a dead end without an exit. There was an unlocked office door to our left we opened it hoping it had an exit to the outside. We were met by an employee who screamed at us to get out of her office right now she had to have known we were all evacuated from our rooms and just wanted out! It was very frightening and stressful to say the least, finally security came and unlocked a door so we could exit.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Won’t be back
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only reason I would ever stay at the hotel again is because of its location. Other than that, never again. Reserved a room, checked in at 11pm last night for them to decline my card multiple times have me use their atm (pay a $5.00 fee) and then pay cash for the room. No problem. Check out this morning and get breakfast at bistro 555 and pay $72.00 for 3 people to eat the food was horrible, omelette were gross and runny... no service. Also to find my account was charged 3 times for the room. So I’m $1600 in for a one night stay at Greek town in a simple room with two beds.

The room

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Overall it was enjoyable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room could have been cleaner. For example, there was a lot of dust build up on the crevices near the floor.

I enjoyed the location and the staff was welcoming and friendly. The towels were great.

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Rooms were nice

Having to pay a higher rate for brunch at 555 Bistro because I did not have a players card but I was a registered guess at the hotel and it didn’t matter

Rooms were nice

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

It was a lovely place to be on one of the worst traveling days this spring.

Not fond of a lot of the newer slot games. So many, that I couldnt understand how they're played, and I just seem to feed a lot of machines, went home $750.00 in the red from feeding the slots and I fed the machines well. But, the room with the comforts this one had and the beautiful view, was definitely worth the stay. Getting the room for $200, helped me not spend a grand so we had steak on the way home.😎😁

The room was comfortable beyond words and the view was breathtaking.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Clean comfortable room.

Very rude front desk staff. Seriously need to work on people skills & helping accommodate guests. I’ll never stay there again or recommend to anyone either just because of how rude staff was. When a customer comes in from a red eye flight & is very early checking in, don’t tell them that “guests in there hotel NEVER check out before 11am therefore to just expect to check in at 4pm”...I offered to pay extra IF anyone checks out early so I can check in early to rest....she didn’t even want to take my #...she flat out told me to sit & wait for 8 hours until 4pm check in time...oh & “NOT to fall asleep in the lobby while waiting”...who says that??? Just rude!!!!

Clean comfortable room.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

I ordered as smoking room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I ordered as smoking room...get there and find out there are none,re fact coolers are not allowed in rooms,you have to special order fridge and microwave......website tells u NONE of this

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

We stayed on a Sunday night and after coming back from the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed on a Sunday night and after coming back from the Casino there was not anyplace to get food after midnight. But hey if that is the only thing that we have to complain about you are doing good.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Will not stay here again.

Hallways were not clean, room was much smaller than anticipated. General overall cleanliness was lacking in many parts of the hotel.

The view was awesome!

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Room service is good and fast.

It has happened to me before in other hotels, but I still hate that they offer a scale in the bathroom and they do not care for it to be operative. Probably the batteries were not working.

Room service is good and fast. View of the city of Detroit was spectacular. It is an interesting area to walk around if you are into food and coffee shops. Starbucks at the premises is a great plus.

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Dirty Room

Filthy Room

My room was dirty and the ceiling was falling in/ damaged in the bathroom. We asked for more towels for our room and our room was never cleaned when it was specifically requesetd

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

It was ok, but not $310 ok

No bar IN the hotel. Couldn’t bring my drink from the casino back to my room. Mini bar items were not what I would drink. The complimentary robes were VERY rough and itchy, not comfortable!!!

The bed was comfy, furnished nicely

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Would have been much less money 2 blocks down the street.

Way overpriced, small room, could not walk outside without being constantly asked for money every step you took. No breakfast without paying extremely high prices on the property. The smell was terrible, no matter where you walked through the building.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Great!

I couldn't get an a late check out, even just 30 minutes. It was a little crowded down stairs. the neighbors were just a little loud but the noise went away. Perhaps someone else called about it? Idk. overall, i would definitely stay there again. Beautiful view of the city and a great location. Just wish prices for rooms were just a little cheaper.

I absolutely love the location. I love the view of the city! omg, it's so beautiful! It's just, I wish it wasn't so crowded. I called front desk, asked if i could get a late checkout (extra half hour) and they straight up said "No". I asked why and she replied "not today". But overall, aside from that, it was really good.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Great casino, great, great spacious rooms with comfy beds.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great casino, great, great spacious rooms with comfy beds. In the heart of Detroit over looking the ever vibrant brush street where there is plenty to drink, eat, watch.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Disappointed that room was small, unlcean; Doubtful that I would return for that kind of $$$

Had to call twice to get a mini fridge brought up to room; took over an hour. Cleaning staff is not doing a very good job. Bed was not comfortable.

Close proximity to everything was about the only "bonus" of staying here.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Location good! Check in slow! Housekeepers to loud talking in morning!

Check in was slow 4 people at the desk but working as a pair so only 2 guest going up at a time! I was on the 14th floor and the housekeeping staff was so loud in the morning talking amongst each other that you could not even sleep! No fridge in the room or microwave which you would expect for as much as the room cost!

Location!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t really like the food from room service because my steak or mixed veggies where not seasoned so their was no flavor, but everything else was great.

I enjoyed Everything about my room, it was so relaxing.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Compared to the other casino hotels it does NOT cater to your needs as a customer

The actual room was too small. The staff really showed zero attention to detail from the valet booth being full and waiting on the street to be parked for 25 min, to then walking into wait 45 min to check in our hotel as the next person in line ! ( on Valentine's Day at 8 pm) causing us to miss out reservations at the Whitney. Then to add insult to injury waiting for our valet car for 22mins after I called ahead from the room to make sure I could have my car at a specific time and was told " no problem!" We then had to find a new restaurant that would take us without a reservation on Valentine's Day! Mind you this is for an over 200 dollar hotel room for one night!

I liked the proximity to the downtown district

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Terrible.

Wouldnt let me me ge the room because I didnt have a credit card but had over 1000’s cash on me. Real upset. I also am a card holder and gamble a lot. I am not going back until I get a free room.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

My stay was good but for the price I might stay somewhere else next time I go downtown.

The size of the room for the price was small. For over 300$ a night I was disappointed.

The location was great lots to see and do within walking distance.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

A relaxing "staycation."

I would have liked a bathtub in the room but the stand up shower was very, very nice.

The location is perfect. Almost everything downtown is within walking distance and if not, everything is within a 10 minute drive. The free valet parking is a huge plus!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

It was very relaxing and nice.

I didn't like the extra $100 fee that was put on my card at checkout. Eventhough they said it would be returned within 10 days i wish i would of known in advance.

The room was very nice and i enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Stayed for husbands 50th bday. Disappointed no lounge in casino. After staying...nightly rates ar

Bed not comfortable considering paid 275 night. Pillows were too fluffy. Was woke up at 6am by neighbors alarm clock. Should not be able to hear others alarm clocks.

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

My credit card got skimmed after staying at the hotel. Either the staff is stealing the credit card numbers. Or they have a skimmer. I didn't use my credit card anywhere else.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

It was okay.

Trash from the last person was left in the room, I was told there was a mini bar... there wasn't. The people that let you up to your room gave me a hard time.

Not much other than the view of detroit

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

The location was amazing!

There was a dirty toothbrush left on the counter by the sink from the previous occupant. The staff at Bistro 55 was rude and told us they were not seating anyone else. While waiting for takeout they told other patrons it would be 30 min. I expected more for the high price paid for the small room

The location was amazing! Close to Ford Field and many restaurants all within walking distance.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Good luck at the casino, bad luck with the hotel.

Extremely overpriced, $500 for a small room with no special amenities. Were lied to about them arranging us transportation in the morning. Despite being told by 2 different front desk employees that all we had to do was to go to front desk in the morning, as they would call a car and it would be about $20. Instead, that morning, i was told we had to arrange our own ride, and wound up paying $50 for a taxi.

Had fun at the casino. On-site restaurant was fantastic. Great view of downtown, felt very secure.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Stay was great!

When we checked in, we paid for our room in cash, reserved online with our debit card. We paid for room in cash when we arrived, later on that night, the room was also taken out of our account from our debit card. This should not of happened. We were told it will drop off, but, this should not if happens, as we paid cash when checking in.

People were nice, and really made sure you if you needed anything. Hospitality was great!

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

Breakfast buffet.

Breakfast buffet. I expected more at a hotel where we paid $250 a night. Staff brought water. You serve yourself everything else, even coffee. $15 per person and basically it’s self serve like breakfast you get at cheaper chain restaurants.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

excellent room, good atmosphere, problematic staff especially at the registration and check out.

they staff member that was at the registration desk when I checked out. she kept telling me that the staff member informed me that I would have to pay for juices in the small refrigerator but I told her that the lady did not inform me of all of the items that I would be charged for. that staff member kept insisting knowledge of something that she did not know of because she was not present at the front desk at that time. this made me very upset.

they cheated me on my final bill. they added amounts that I do not know where the amounts came from. they charged me for things that they did not explain in the beginning. my final bill for the stay made me feel that they cheated me.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Expensive for what we experienced.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very noisy, we ended up leaving earlier than planned, there was noise all night long in the hallway and even a couple arguing at 2 am.

Convenient for event we were going to

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

The location and the view from the room , check in was easy...

Someone was shot in the hotel and the guest was not notified of the incident , it was a dispute between two people so nothing random, I still will visit the downtown Detroit area

The location and the view from the room , check in was easy and valet Was free

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

A Great time

No microwave or usable fridge and when we inquired about one we were not told that we could order one for the room until we were checking out.

View was spectacular

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Good, no complaints.

You could tell the room needed updating. For example, curtain had a cigerette burn hole in them. Probably when Michigan allowed smoking on hotels, but that was years ago. So that's probably the last time curtains were looked at.

Staff were friendly and attentive.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Never disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only negative to the while place is that its always so crowded..

I like that this property is so close to the best gyro in the world at the gloden fleece just outside on the strip. The location is outstanding so much to explore. Good transport options as well.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Everything was fantastic!

Everything was fantastic! Great location everything is right outside the hotel walking distance! The hotel was great and the price was fantastic! When there was an issue the staff was right there to fix the problem right away! Whenever I go back to Detroit I will book this hotel again

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Awesome

The hotel room was small and it only had standup shower with no tub.the bed only had bedside table on one side.my boyfriend had side table and i didnt.also i order another shampoo and bath products from room service they only bought me one lil shampoo.i needed two just for me.so my partner didnt get shampoo.

The view and location was amazing.the deco was beautiful.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Tin can rusted

The pillows were not comfortable, the room echoes, the jets in the bath shoot out cold water. The bath water was not hot. The mini bar was empty in the room. My husband couldn't check us in, since the room was in my name. Very inconvenient and not worth $200. We almost lost our booking since I couldn't get to the hotel until midnight.

The room size

• Reviewed: October 25, 2017

Nice hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have nice if hotel had a business center, the only place outside the room to do work was in the music filled lobby on the meeting room floor. Casino was a smoking Casino, didn't like at all. Table games were totally rigged with all rules in favor of the house, once that was determined I didn't gamble anymore.

Rooms were well done and spacious.

We Price Match