Reviews of Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa Casino 4 stars

2300 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson, Las Vegas, NV 89052, USA

#23 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

Big comfortable bed, nice room, huge territory, pool, 24...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Very cold at the hotel because of high air conditioning. Our room wasn’t cleaned by staff- we put on “do not disturb” but when we put it off- no one cleaned room.

Big comfortable bed, nice room, huge territory, pool, 24 room service- so if you’re hungry after long night it’s not a problem to have early breakfast) Valet parking is free, big casino, stuff in nice and pleasant.

The location away from the strip, the grounds outside were...

Stayed in the West tower, balcony room, could of been a little bit cleaner in the balcony and the room probably is due to be a bit more modernised especially tiles in shower area, although it still has old world charm in a lot of areas, disappointed that some of the outside areas were not in use in the bridge over pool was roped off and the over 21 pool area was closed. Maybe because it was end of season?

The location away from the strip, the grounds outside were beautiful and the complex itself had everything you could need and want.

Wonderful to see family and the pool

Lower prices

The pool, the pool. I'm not much of a hotel person, we travel in a 40 ft RV so I am not used to hotel prices. RV resorts offer all the amenities I need and I have all my things and MY dogs with me. Hoteling it is unusual for me but I would stay again.

The valet staff is outstanding!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The service team and host at the buffet were rude and unaccommodating to my husband when he and my daughter dined there.

The valet staff is outstanding! This is our second visit within a month and they remembered me by name, impressive! The Grand Cafe staff were always nice and eager to assist. Overall we love this hotel, it will be our little getaway spot when we move to Vegas next month!

Poolside is very relaxing.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I had 2 teenagers with me who enjoyed the pool as well as the arcade. It was also convenient that the hotel has a food court where the kids were able to eat at several times a day.

I achieved my purpose and the facilities enabled my success.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Lack of Do Not Disturb signs for rooms. WiFi does not work in Sports Book.

Staff efficient and courteous. Good, reasonably priced food. Accommodations comfortable. Facilities excellently maintained.

Amazing Place to Stay will be Returning
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Carpets in room could need to be vacuumed better

Valet, Easy Checkin, Early Checkin, Bellman Porter, Restaurant & Shopping nearby, Buffet, Restaurants onsite, Pool is amazing with Beach entry (Sand) into the pool very nice, Pool is deep enough to swim and enjoy 4 in a half ft, Jacuzzi is open 24 hours which is nice when the little ones are sleep the wife and I can sneak out for a relaxing night, Very clean place and staff is very friendly yet helpful

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Location is good for trips to the surrounding, but as well...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

As we had the luck with a bargain on the price - nothing to complain about

Location is good for trips to the surrounding, but as well for a trip to the strip Nice area around, lot of shops & restaurants

Amazing Place to Stay for the Price
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Rooms were a bit dirty like floors could have been vacuumed better, spots here and there on the curtains and walls, bathroom was a bit outdated

Valet, Baggage carriers, Great customer service, great service by the pools, pools were nice enough to enjoy being 6ft tall deepest part is 4 in a half feet everywhere else is 3 ft for children and yes the have sand entry way

The staff was friendly and very helpful from the front desk...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The food staff dont seem to be versed in food allergies...had a so called gluten free meal at the Cafe that definately had traces. Got sick for a day.

The staff was friendly and very helpful from the front desk to housekeeping to valet!

Nice but dislike the mandatory resort fees
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I dislike very much the "resort fees" that have become standard in Las Vegas and other popular destinations. The fees should be stated as part of the offered price if they are mandatory. Green Valley Ranch is no exception to this scam.

Nice pool and garden area. Friendly check in and coffee barista in the lobby.

The walls very thin.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The walls very thin. Could easily hear neighbors on both side of our room. Lastly ,had to put a towel at the bottom of door, too much light coming thru.

Overall the service was AMAZING!! Great experience overall

The only thing I didn’t like if any would be the spa pool. The waiter at the spa pool was on “over load” and was running behind which slowed down service. A second waiter would be best when more guests are at the pool.

Green Valley Ranch was my honeymoon which both my husband and I enjoyed very much. We decided to stay at the resort the full three days and enjoy the casino, hotel and spa. Very enjoyable!!

Luxury away from the strip
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It’s a very nice property that is away from the chaos of the strip. The pool is perfect for families and not too crowded. It’s close to an outdoor shopping mall with lots of restaurants and shops. And of course the casino if you are interested in gambling. I would recommend this hotel. It is pricey!

So wanted to stay longer!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The reception staff were not as welcoming as I had expected, compared to all other staff who were super friendly.

Beautiful building and fantastic amenities.

Elegant and peaceful comfort in a beautiful setting with pleasant and professional staff.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

At registration the woman seemed a bit bothered and was not very pleasant. It would’ve been nice to have greater ease in charging my phone as I waited for friends in the lobby.

Well this is a gorgeous property. There’s so many places to just sit and rest, I love that. And everything so beautifully decorated in my room was really plush and lovely and comfortable. Room service was extremely fast and The food and coffee were hot! The room was extremely clean and well-kept. Upon arrival the concierge hostess was extremely helpful in answering my questions and she was very pleasant. I felt very welcomed as I entered the hotel lobby.

It was ok. I would not stay again. No wow factor will bring me back.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The value. Ordered an upgraded deluxe room. It’s the same as the standard. Except I was looking at a parting garage and the standard overlooked the pool area. Spent $150 more on my room and got the same room with the worst view. I call that deluxe!

The resort itself is nice. Lots of plants and clean property.

Worth value of the money

None,

The hotel is very beautiful, the lobby, the swimming pool, the spa and the walk way. It is worth the value for the money. The room is nice and clean. The bathroom is large with separate toilet room. The location is convenience next to nice restaurants, nice supermarket and shopping area. We will definitely come back again.

I booked for a colleague and it was really easy.

Had to book two separate times would have liked to add days before or after since we originally thought we would do 1 night and had to add others for the same reservation by a separate booking. Luckily the hotel merged them on checkin.

I booked for a colleague and it was really easy. Appreciated the attention to allow me to book for another person.

Fantastic
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

It was all amazing from the food to the service.

Every single interaction we had with staff was friendly and accomadating. Going above and beyond to be kind.

We’re already planning to return for a longer stay.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Beautiful facility, room & bath were beautiful, bed was really comfortable. I asked for a room far away from smoking, the room and hotel smelled clean, no smoke. Lots of restaurants in the building & near by. Very convenient location.

Great staff, but much improvement needed in other areas - management needs to pick up its game.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Facility - It is a maze to get around - the layout is terrible - architect should be fired. Very few signs around to show where the lobby is. I saw more than three groups of people looking around to find their way. Smokey like the older casinos. Grand Cafe's cloth napkins in Grand Cafe smell of oily odor - do not use! Room - There was newspaper leftover in the bathroom and a wine glass outside the entrance. The cleaning lady happened to be by but did not take it away immediately. There is no coffee/hot water maker in the room - a common amenity. Resort Fees - 1. Expensive, but not for the value. Free Internet only available in the room but not in public areas.

Staff - front desk, cleaning crew, restaurant servers) exhibited excellent service service attitude. Grand Cafe open 24/7 is a big plus Room - Bed/pillow was very comfortable. Very good hot water and pressure. Restaurant - We opted to the try the Mexican restaurant. Great food and service. The manager (Asian dude with edgy haircut) walked around picking up dropped towels and even changed TV channel for me so that I don't need to turn my head to see a different screen. Bartender Stephanie made a solid Hendricks Gin & Tonic.

Nice but not what we needed
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

For what we wanted it is too large and glitzy. We just need a relatively nice hotel that is easy to park, check in and check out easily. Did not need all the extra stuff. Would also prefer a hotel with Breakfast included, makes it easier in the morning when we are try to have a quick bite and leave. Plus we really do not like casinos. Especially like more than 70% of the nation we do not smoke which is very prevalent in most casinos.

Very nice Hotel.

The spa makes it worth it.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The hotel is a maze with the casino - easy to get lost. The floor in our room needed more frequent vacuuming (carpet) and mopping (bathroom), but it was basically clean.

The spa was great. The rooms luxurious.

Rest and Relaxation
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

N/A Everything is perfect. Exceeds expectations.

This is a fantastic resort. We have stayed at many places over the years and this is our favorite. It is clean, quiet, comfortable and the staff is extremely friendly. The restaurants and shopping are great.

The room was very comfortable.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We would have preferred a hand held shower head. For the price paid, access to the computer should be included, as well as a simple breakfast, or at least a coffee/tea pot in the room., and slippers.

The room was very comfortable. Overall, the stay was good.

Truly a resort.

Truly a resort. Felt like a very high-end expensive place, without the price tag. Everyone there was super helpful and friendly. We would absolutely stay there again!

The stay was comfortable but because there wasn't anything to do we gambled too much.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

No entertainment or shows to see while we were staying there. Bottiglia's food was just "ok". Two of the people we were with ordered food that was either burnt or the fish was like rubber & you needed a knife to cut it. Bad experience here, wouldn't go back to this restaurant.

The room was comfortable.

The room was beautiful and clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The food in the buffet was not really good and definitely overpriced. The resort was doing a Christmas Celebration including ice skating,which was expensive for what you got. I felt like the winter festival was over hiped and under whelming.

The room was beautiful and clean. Parking was a distance but not horrible. The pillows were amazing!

Nice hotel, clean and new room. would recommend for family oriented stay.

lot of noise from hallway and other rooms. A lot of kids and families on the property, that made a lot of noise. Long hallways and walks to the elevator and room like all other hotels in vegas.

nice big room, newly renovated feel. Tub and shower in the bathroom. king bed comfortable.

We enjoy coming to this property!

However, we asked for a quiet room and were a little disappointed being given a room by the parking garage which was disturbing all night.

The bed was extremely comfortable! The room was clean. We asked for more bath towels and they arrived shortly thereafter. All the help are more than friendly and always helpful. We love this property for all those reasons!

Hotel is beautiful.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Confusing hallways and getting around inside the hotel. Parking was far from the hotel lobby. Could hear the guy next door snoring all night. The resort fees are ridiculous.

Hotel is beautiful. Rooms are nice and big and they have a lot of different tv channels.

Fabulous stay at Green Valley Ranch
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

In-room coffee maker would be convenient.

The spa facilities were fantastic! Very helpful and professional staff; the entire resort was spotless and beautiful. The Feast Buffet was excellent. Free self-parking. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Best. Resort. Ever!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

That one of the outdoor restaurants wasn't available, but probably due to the season, so we understood.

Everything! Great restaurants and shops within property and near property!

Modern and clean.

Second stay in a row where I authorized an upgrade through your "email promotion" and it didn't show up at checking. No hot water the morning of departure.

Modern and clean. Decent gym a bit small

Fantastic.
    • Executive King Suite

This is a beautiful resort. It’s 5 star all the way. Top class Organisational and clendiness however, the outdoor pool/sunning areas are impressive, huge and extremely well organized and run.

Restful and comfortable
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Breakfast or buffet meal discounts could have been included in room. More directions/description for going to district stores. A bigger Tv for the room Size we were in would have been better

Location was good, amenities were wonderful. Buffet was adequate and value for money. Staff were helpful and friendly

Comfortable stay in a lovely hotel
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Parking was confusing as the venue is big you can easily park far from your room.

The rooms were outstanding and there were so many facilities onsite that made the hotel fantastic value compared to others in the area. The bathrooms were huge so very comfortable.

Would have loved to stay longer!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The property was on the large scale for us Europeans and we had at first a little hard time to find the lobby. But thanks to Staff this was an easy fix... still it took us a good bit to get there. Sadly for us the roads opened the next day to get back to California (lucky for all those who needed to get back to their homes after the wildfires) and we took off back to the beach.

We couldn't return to California due to the wildfires. The roads we needed where closed. It was a last minute decision to stay at the Green Valley Ranch Resort. The pool had a sandy beach entry (even if not massive, it is beautiful and special). Staff is very attentive and helpful if you get lost finding your way around this massive Resort. Wifi worked brilliantly, which was what we needed to do some work. Rooms comfortable and clean.

I did not like that the price listed on the site did not...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I did not like that the price listed on the site did not include "resort fees". I found it to be deceptive advertising and would have appreciated knowing about them before booking.

Rooms are large.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Huge hotel with terrible signage. Needed breadcrumbs to find the room. Gave solo female-1)room next to outside door 2)room overlooking a/c compressor. Both sent back. 3rd room had no full-length mirror . Terrible, officious front-desk staff.

Rooms are large. Staff -except for the front desk were great.

I was visiting Henderson to see if I might want to move there in the future and I do!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

My room had a view of the parking lot, but the mountains in the background made it a little nicer.

The pool was wonderful! Great staff! Food at Cafe was always good with excellent prices! Beautiful resort, inside and out! I'm so glad I chose to stay at Green Valley instead of the strip!

The hotel exceeded expectations.

Not much!

The hotel exceeded expectations. The resort facilities were fantastic. Suitable for families. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Food was great at the many restaurants on the property. Shopping near by, especially the outlets was great. Could have used an extra day! Will return there if staying in Vegas again.

Classy, grand and spectacular!

I loved everything!

I love this place, this was my second visit. The place is immaculate....and I mean literally. The spa is amazing, I love the eucalyptus steamer and the jacuzzi...I had the best time of my life. I can come here anytime of the day. The rooms are so comfy..huge beds, walk in shower...beautiful products for bath...I am in love with this place. The restaurants around are a thrill. Shuttle on the dot for those who need to go to the strip...for me its matchless as compared to other fancy resorts around. Very classy!

We had to change rooms east tower was no good so we were exhausted after a long drive.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Shower did not drain at all it was not fun showering in ankle deep water hope I don't get an infection room had a moldy smell. Don't stay in the east tower if you have a lot of luggage and don't want to walk a few miles

Area room decor nice

Super resort off the strip

Entry to the hotel was hard to find. Needs more signage.

Lovely suite! We got an upgrade from our original room. Awesome decor and view. No smoke smell either. Wish all hotels were like this property. Great selection of restaurants too We really are glad we tried this resort out and we will and are returning to this resort. Nice pool area too. Big bar and restaurant plus a sandy bottom into the pool.

All in all resort was very nice and comfortable to stay at. Location was very convenient.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Was very confusing for parking when staying at the hotel, if you didn't have valet parking, it took us quite awhile to figure where to park when we first arrived. Couldn't figure out machines that were used to turn your playing points into rewards, instructions very confusing.

Convenience of casino, not having to go to the strip. We were able to have all of our meals on the property with the abundance of restaurants located there. Rooms were very nice, beds comfortable.

The GVR will be my future destination hotel.

Distance from west wing to restaurants.

Location. Henderson far exceeds LAS. Excellent spa Hanks restaurant prime beef is superior. Courteous attentive staff Booking.com service

GVR is the best.

None.

GVR is a very lovely resort. Thoroughly enjoyed the facilities. Hardly noticed any cigarette smoke. Will definitely stay here again. The gym was amazing.

Convenient for business travel nice place
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I pushed the button inside my room for housing keeping to come and give fresh linens and make up bed and room. when I left to go out for the day and returned NO One had come. I was too tired to even call them, leave my room again to wait and have them handle it. I ordered Room Service they never showed up so just went to bed since it was 2:30 Not sure staff is enough to handle the needs of guests. I also waited when I finally got there at 11:30pm to check in. I waited a good 40 minutes and there was only one person there. So I was 3rd in line and took a while.

The convenience of calling Valet from my room to have my car ready when i got down there. Since this was a business trip I need this, other locations I have stayed on the Strip no matter what I offered to tip will not do this.

The pool is beautiful but at 117 degrees, it was too hot to...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Did not eat at any of their restaurants because of the smoke.

The pool is beautiful but at 117 degrees, it was too hot to use it. But I have on a previous visit and it's great. The District is nearby with restaurants and shops but again, too hot to walk there from the hotel.

Outdated rooms and air conditioner that didn't work properly
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The air conditioning in our room did not keep our room cool. Maintance worked on it but it still didn't work well. Older room and not in good working order.

Pool and dinng

Very nice location, room, and staff.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The room smelled like vomit and had a funky odor. But I must say that this was my fourth visit and the first time I had an issue with a room.

Very nice location, room, and staff.

Good value cool and a touch of luxury

No coffee in room ! No coffee in lobby Had to wait for breakfast in restaurant

Nice large room. Front desk responded to request for less fluffy pillows. Great air con.

When's the next trip

There is a 21+ pool but it wasn't open since we were there mid week. The pool was crowded with kids doing cannon balls and splashing. It would have been nice to have the option to go kid free(since it was there). Our room faced a wall. It would have been eye pleasing if that walls had a mural.

This is a RESORT!! We felt no need to go anywhere else. Though I did keep threatening my husband that we would take the shuttle to the strip. It's included in the resort fee so why not.

Beware - no night swimming!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Pool open only til 7 pm- BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! I have never been to a resort in LV which does that! It was so hot to swim during the day & was looking forward to cooling down @ night. For this reason alone I'm NOT coming back.

big room

Won't be back.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We reserved a cabana at the pool. I told them we'd be ariving at around 3pm to check in, they said no problem! When we arrived a little before 3pm they told us they sold our reservation because we hadn't checked in by noon. After speaking to the pool manager he said he'd get back to me to see what they could do, but never got back to us. We reserved 3 rooms and didn't get into our 3rd one till after 9pm. Front desk staff were super nice and friendly but most of the staff at GVR could take a refresher course in Customer service. Definitely won't be staying there again too many friendlier options in Vegas.

There was a porter that was super nice, doing his job well and made us feel welcomed while gambling. All the other staff on property could definitely use some customer service training.

My go-to resort to stay in Vegas
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Was not impressed that after a long hot day in Vegas, we came back early to have a swim before the pool closed only to find the pool closed early for yoga on the pool deck. We were not aware nor did we see any signage indicating this in the morning while we swam or as we left the pool for the day. Major bummer

ROCK SHOT BINGO was so much fun!!!Not your Grandma's bingo!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

The pool and location of the property to dinning and...
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

The air conditioning didn't work and the room was extremely hot. By the time someone called to fix it we were already Asleep. The faucet in the bathtub didn't work either. It took about 20 minutes to get it to fill 6 inches of water.

The pool and location of the property to dinning and shopping. Check in was a breeze and our agent couldn't have been more helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

"Private Getaway! No Hassel No Hustle!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Wished it offered some type of shows or live music at the hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel, we didn't want to travel back to the Las Vegas Strip for entertainment.

The price for our room was reasonable and affordable. There is no charge for parking. The hotel is very upscale and well maintained. The view from our room overlooked the sandy-beach pool area,the skyline of the city during the day, as well as breath-taking views of the city lights. Location and walking distance to popular restaurants and shopping is a plus for this hotel.

GVR- No longer letting me live the dream

Have been coming here for years, and it is officially run down. No way this is a 4 star resort (i think they used to claim to be a five star?). The customer service is horrible everywhere. Check in, bell desk, room service, housekeeping, casino floor, operator. All horrible. We had no special requests. Legit all we wanted were two towels and a toothbrush. Took 4 hours and at least 2 phone calls. Room service charged $10 for a pot of hot water, as there are no coffeemakers, but when I called they had said $3. I was like ok $3 is cool and I'll give the person $1. Nope, with the service charge and included gratuity that pot of agua caliente was $10. The next morning we had ordered breakfast (totally forgot as she took the doorknob form after delivering the $10 holy water), which was pretty bad. I had told them no toast because my son has a gluten and dairy allergy and I didn't want to have gluten bread sitting there in his face, but got toast anyway. Oh boy, watching him whine about not being able to eat the bread was fun. Also had asked for two hardboiled eggs since there was nothing else he could eat on the list, but got scrambled and had to hear about that too. (He's 5, and if you don't know, 5 year olds cry about everything, esp when they are hungry!) I'm pretty sure all he ate were 5 grapes and a packet of jelly (the jelly he sneaked into the bathroom). PS the coffee was burnt and terrible. I need coffee so badly in the am I usually couldn't care less what it tastes like, but this even with a ton of sugar and cream was undrinkable. This wonderful breakfast of gluten toast, wrongly cooked eggs, crappy coffee and chewy bacon was $45. Sigh. I am not one to be frugal when something is awesome, but even I draw the line somewhere. I unwittingly introduced my kid to room service years ago and he specifically asks for it when we travel now. I would cut that crap out and all, but then I would have to stop getting it too. No bueno.

Good location for those wanting to be in Henderson, off strip, or near shopping at the District. District is cute and had little Splash pad for kids. Kidsquest is great. Food is ok, esp pizza restaurant but VERY little for those with allergies or preferences (i.e. gluten free/ dairy free/ vegan). Literally nothing for gluten free people in room service. The pool fake sand area where the kids can wade in is cool. Kidsquest rocks. Not as crazy as strip. Families and old folks mostly.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Would definitely come again - awesome!

No in-room coffee facilities, dead hummingbird outside window and told to leave pool for private corporate function at 4pm.

Everything! Location, friendliness of staff, cleanliness (impecccable), buffet restaurant (don't miss the breakfast - best in the world!!!!), cinema, The 'District' shopping, excellent gym with stunning views, beautiful spacious bathroom, heavenly bed, I could go on...

Superb
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Restaurants were priced fair--food was good! Valet service was superior, and coffee shops conveniently located. All in all, it was a great fit for us.

Beautiful property-stay here if you don't mind paying to be treated like a criminal
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Kitchen space with counters and sink...No coffee maker no microwave nothing. My tea kettle was reported by housekeeping and security banged on my door drug raid style confiscating both. Securtty st pool tested us, paying guests who paid well over my mortgage for a week stay like criminals demanding room key and denying my son towels. Needless to say, despite pretty landscaping, pool and room, we won't be returning here.

Beautiful room, pool and grounds. Front desk staff amazing and friendly...upgraded our family to suite for $75 a night.

I know I won't come back here again.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Why would the hotel allow anyone to use a pressure wash at 4am when people are sleeping and cause any kind of discomfort to their guests. We got in the room no towels what so ever. The ihome was not working at all The bathroom water was running all day and night and the noise wouldn't let us sleep all night.

The high limit dealers and staff

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Beautiful resort
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When we checked in the front desk and the lady was not very hospitable. In fact I felt a cold welcome from her. Everyone else was so nice. Our safe didn't work in our room. They were prompt fixing the problem With that.

The pool, and grounds were impeccable. Our kids had a great time at the pool, there's a sandy area in the shallow end that is great for small kids. The grounds have many areas to lounge and sit outside. I was happy with the open layout, that gives you the feeling that you are on a tropical island paradise. There's a garden with plenty of seating to relax. The staff was incredibly accommodating. The pool has a full service food menu and bar. The ladies there were eager to help. I spent time in the fitness center, it was nicely equipped. I liked that the resort fee covered the cost of access to the fitness center. We will be back. I enjoyed being by so many restaurants and shopping. The casino has so many options for food. I can't say enough good things about the location. I liked being away from the strip. This has the best of both worlds.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

An option for Vegas stay not close to strip
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

I had booked a non smoking room prior to arrival. When we arrived we were informed that there were no non smoking rooms available so we would be put in a smoking room for the night. The rooms don't even have a coffee machine or tea in the room. The room reeked of cigarette smell which was unpleasant.

The pools and hot tub were comfortable and the views were lovely. The bathroom was pleasant with a bathtub and nice decor. Since they could not provide us with a non smoking room like we had booked, they discounted the resort fee for one day and also gave us $40 in food credit to use in one of their restaurants on the property. Public parking was included. The staff tried to be as accommodating as possible given the circumstances.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Best Station Casino in LV to Stay at!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Having to go home! There was nothing that I didn't like. Cheerful and knowledgeable staff, comfortable accomodations and resort like atmosphere.

Everything! Most employees were very cheerful and helpful with questions related & unrelated to the resort. Only a minor language barrier with housekeeping. But I figured out the answer on my own.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Luxury and Service
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The entrance to the pool area on the east wing was closed due to construction.

The bathroom was enormous and luxurious. There was no tub so it was very easy to get in and out of the shower. Staff is friendly and eager to help.

Secret Hideaway
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

When I called down to front desk,I couldn't get anyone on the phone.The line was always busy,no matter what time I called. I also did not like the fact the pool closed so early.

The staff was super helpful? They accommodated all my needs.

We will be back again!!

Nothing really

It's a beautiful facility. The grounds are gorgeous! The front desk staff was especially helpful at check in. I told her we were celebrating our anniversary and she got us a room with a great view.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Nice hotel but make sure the pool/hot tub is working before you book!
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We went on a little getaway and nobody told us the pool was closed for remodeling the entire time we were there. We were in a hurry and the lady at reception booked us into a smoking room when none of us smoke! And we told her we wanted NO smoking room. It was a waste of our time and money being there when the pool and hot tub was closed.

The beds are comfortable and room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Rooms were fabulous after upgrade,

missing a private breakfast facility. Gym opening hours not flexible enough - close too early in evening,

Rooms were fabulous after upgrade, Gym and pool were great

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Location great and accommodations comfortable.
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

Wifi...this day and time wifi service should be good, without spotty and limited use. not enough bathroom towels-only 2 in room both days

Room was quite and very comfortable. Casino clean Lots of food options. Free parking and lots of it. (except Fri late) Pizza Rock was great(party of 14)...great service

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Fabulous ....most relaxing week ever !
    • Bed Type Assigned at Check-In

We loved everything !!! Not one complaint ! ...and we are picky people !

We loved the luxury of everything...the rooms the spa the restaurants the casino !!!! Wish we were there now !!

Browse Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa Casino traveller photo gallery