Reviews of SureStay Hotel by Best Western Bellmawr 2 stars

341 S Black Horse Pike STE B, Bellmawr, NJ 08031, USA

#2 of 4 hotels in Bellmawr

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Customer service and the room

I have been here several times the other day I needed to break up my payment the agent Mira seemed as though she didn’t feel like doing so but she complied.. The very next day I go there she gives me a room that smells like urine and the tub was disgusting I wouldn’t have put my son cat in there.. I call before I head down and when I get there she has a smirk on her face laughing like it’s funy.. She then ask me what is wrong I have been up since 4 am and working all I want is to lay down I tell her.. I have never had anyone there act in such. Manner it’s like she looked down on me as a minority I wanted to leave but why go thru it I figure I payed I will stay but never go back because of her

The hotel has 'renovation' signs all over the place- thank God, this place needs it. The floors, counters are sticky and rugs are very worn. The bed I slept in (room 110) wasn't comfortable- glad we were there only 8 hours (had flown in from Scotland, needed a quick rest). My son and I both were coughing by morning, not sure what was in the air (possibly mold spores- did see a plastic cover in the hallway about 30m from where we stayed, possibly a roof leak??). The overall cleanliness is lacking in the lobby and the entire 1st floor (didn't look at other floors).

The breakfast was very nice. Value, price. Easy access to the interstate. Bathroom looked like it had been updated. Small TV but it worked. Parking lot is well lighted, wasn't worried about my SUV safety. Has a terrific ice machine, filled up a cup of ice as I departed.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The desk staff could not find my reservation even after looking at my ID and typing in my last name. After several minutes I insisted she use the confirmation code to search and then “oh my god” she found it. I didn’t understand her cluelessness. Plus there were like three people behind me and I was feeling bad about their wait, but I shouldn’t have.

The room was inexpensive and I wouldn’t pay more than 75 for the facility or service level. It was what I wanted, cheap no thrills room to sleep in. Had I been with my family, we would have went to the Holiday Inn or Marriot.

The WiFi doesn’t work with Apple devices. The front desk personnel can’t help do anything. Hallway smells like weed from other guests and no one cares

The room looks to have been recently renovated

There was no elevator and we had heavy bags to carry up the stairs and down a long hall. Carpeting not so clean. The staff member at the desk at check-out couldn’t even give us directions to the Metro! You would think working a front desk he could have known or looked it up or had it handy on paper.

The room itself was clean. Check in was fine.

No elevator. I was travelling with an infant and a toddler and had to carry them and our bags up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Also, although I'd requested a crib in my booking, I had to ask for one and then the clerk had to go and look to see if she would be able to find one. Entry parking lot needs to be repaved and the hallways were being renovated.

The room and bathroom were gorgeous and very clean. Bed was so soft and comfortable. Room was nicely updated and very appealing. Very quiet hotel

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The GPS couldn't pinpoint the location. I kept getting lost. The grounds surrounding the property was like a dirt road.

It resembled a quaint cottage in Ireland. The stores were close by.

wi fi did not work. The room did not have extra blanket. You could hear through the walls

Hotel is going through a transition. It was evident that the property was in the process of some work.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just what I mentioned above. I booked the room for two nights and they told me I could check in on Friday after 12:30 p.m. and and check out by 11:00 a.m. Sunday. As it turned out, I stayed there Friday night and Saturday until I had to check out at about 10:15 p.m. Saturday evening, because I had to get back to NY earlier than I had planned. I thought they would offer me a partial refund because I left early, but they did not.

All in all, I was very satisfied. The only complaint I have is someone must have spilled something on one side of the bed and the staff must have washed the carpet and it was still very damp the whole first day and night I stayed there. Also, there was something on the wall in several places next to that side of the bed which I cleaned off with wet paper towels.

The bathroom tub was disgusting. The check in clerk was not hospitable. I ordered a non smoking room and as soon as you walked in - the room smelled like a dirty ashtray. I had to argue for a new room.

The beds and pillows were very comfortable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A late check out cost money. They put us in a room next to a room undergoing construction and there was multiple other empty rooms on our floor. Construction started at 830a and from then on there was constant banging on the walls.

Room seemed fairly clean

• King Room - Smoking

It didn't bother us too much, but the hotel hallway leading up to the room as well as the room we were in smelled just like potatoes/French fries. Also, we booked a king size smoking room but only the double queen smoking was available.

• King Room - Smoking

I didn't like I had to go to the lobby to use the microwave. One in the room would be perfect!

Its very clean and the bed is comfortable. The location is good also

• Queen Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Dirty. I had to clean many smashed dead bugs off the wall. The room looked nothing like the add. Apparently this was an old Howard Johnson’s and they didn’t redo all the rooms. We had a bright hojo orange wall. Sink dripped and bathtub looked too dirty to use. Tried talking to manager but very hard to understand her broken English. Would never book again.

It was one of the few places left for the eagles parade.

To get in was terrible, there are pot holes everywhere. The check in was incredibly slow, the staff wasn’t friendly at check in. They gave me the key to room 219 and as I go in the room... THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE SLEEPING IN BED THERE... I WAS PISSED OFF. I came back and they said no no I gave you 119... THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME A CARD SLIP AND CARDS THAT GAVE ME ACCESS TO 219... they later gave me 119... no apology no nothing ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. There were no blankets or bed sheets in the bed. I WILL NEVER GO BACK.

Not much to like.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved queen size room and got a double room with no microwave and a remote control that couldn't turn the channels but the very small TV

Location was pretty good not too far from shopping centers not too far from food gas and highways

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet was dirty and the wall coloring didn’t make the room seem clean.

The room was cleaned everyday with the provisions of fresh towels and cable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Well or starters, the female working the front desk was terrible. There was someone checking in before me and she was super sweet to I'm. Then I approach he desk with a "hello, how are " and I get a "😒 yes may I help you"... I shrugged it off... I asked if she had any rooms on the 2nd floor (there are only 2 floors) she says no and gives me let to my room (11st floor). And yes requested a high floor at time of booking as I always do at any hotel. Then I needed to print some paperwork out at the hotels "business center". The printers toner was super low 2% so I asked the female for assistance and she sits n her comfy seat and says oh someone who knows computers will be here in the morning around 8 a.m. (i needed to go to my meeting at 7 a.m.). But the kicker is that as I trying to print my pages, at least 3 other guests check in to the hotel and 3rd offered the 2nd floor and greeted warmly. I don't know maybe she didn't like my face or my perfume but she was extremely rude. From the time I said hello to her. Also, in my first floor room, the bed was lumpy and uncomfortable, the tub was dirty and the parts of the floor that were not covered by carpet were super sticky. Like some on had spilled coffee and smeared it across floor... This was just a bad experience overall

The only thing I could say was ok was the free WiFi. However, it seemed like every 10-15 minutes I had to put the WiFi code into my tablet because the signal was lost.

The entire building smelled. Our room in particular smelled like an ashtray even though it was a non-smoking room. I had to wash or Febreze my belongings when I got home. Sheets were stained. Carpet in the room was old and stained. Everything was outdated.

The women working at the front desk was helpful and friendly.

It was clean! The room was comfortable and larger than I expected. We were on our way to visit family and had been driving many hours. We wanted to take a break for the night and get some rest. We were not familiar with the area. This turned out to be a great choice.

The were a lot of hairs everywhere in the bathroom. Most probably renovated in the 90‘s the last time. WiFi was only two minutes, then connection broke down.

Price, that’s it.

• Queen Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Bathroom was "pokey" in size. No elevator for old folk with luggage.

Breakfast was pretty good. In-room facilities were good. Beds were comfortable. We found that entry from Rt 168 to be confusing as hotel is recessed backfrom the road and signage needs improving.

There is no elevator. The entire second floor hallway smells like smoke. When you enter the 2nd floor room...it’s even worse. I would image the 2nd floor used to be smoking at one point but is now non-smoking. That smell never goes away.

Staff was very accommodating...our first room smelled of smoke. They changed the room immediately. The rooms are clean, but very old. We only used the room to sleep for a few hours after a late night wedding. It was perfect for the money.

ran out of creamer for coffee. tripped over the litle step going into the room. these were all minor issues- husband loved the waffles!!

bed was perfect! refridge cold when we got there

• King Room - Smoking

Carpet didn't look clean and had a large red stain on it. Some lamps didn't have bulbs in them. Police cars frequently patrolled the area according to staff due to being near many hotels.

Hotel staff was extremely friendly. King bed was comfortable and room came with a mini fridge which was convenient. Would stay here again

The area❗️

The room was very comfortable and clean,the breakfast exceeded all expectations ❗️ The actual area left a lot to be upgraded-difficult to walk to anything.

• King Room - Smoking

I reserved a smoking room with a king bed and got a smoking room with 2 queen beds. Pillows were horrible, no blanket on beds just a pulled back sheet, upon looking over beds realized there was in fact a blanket but it was super thin and covered in holes and a few stains and sandwiched between 2 sheets (probably to hide blankets condition) Description when booking room said:Room overlooks the city, when in fact all you see is a Wendy's, like 4 or 5 other hotels and a section of highway. I purchased room for a 2 day stay, after a long 12-13 hour music fest, we returned to our room and could not get in and had to go downstairs to hotel lobby because they didn't set the room swipe card keys for a 2 day stay upon check in.

Satellite TV-good selection of channels

One of the things I really liked about the Howard Johnson Bellmawr (South) was it's cleanliness.. The room, building, and property were all in excellent shape, clean, and seem to be well cared for. My room was very spacious with windows allowing plenty of light, if I wanted. Something else I found, that you don't often have in most hotels, was the abundance of outlets. There were about 15 free "outlets". Wow! Front desk was also readily available with knowledgeable and friendly staff. I definitely recommend staying here on future visits.

• Queen Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The only thing that i did not like, is the fact that i reserved a non-smoking room and it smelled like pure cigarette smoke. Both of the hotels sides smelled like smoke,(both smoking and non-smoking rooms) which was not a positive because i had young children staying with me.

It was an okay stay at the hotel. Breakfast was okay and the staff were nice.

Toilet was not clean completely. It had a stain of poop had to run out and buy desinfectant product and clean it thoroughly

It was close to my destination

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Trying to get in and out of the facility is terrible. It is located riht at the exit of the NJ Turnpike, so you fight the traffic on the Black Horse Pike and the turnpike trying to get in and out.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The wifi didn't work. Was given the password and was told to put it in the "Security Recommendations" but screen wouldn't show. When I arrived a guest was already complaining about the wifi not working.

Nice clean room, smelled nice...was actually pretty impressed

• Queen Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

It was dirty. Lady at front desk not very nice. Housekeeping lady pretty unkind. She knocked on my door to clean but I was working so I told her if she could come back half an hour later. She neve came back. The entire hotel needs looooooots of maintenance.

Nothing, really.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were told few wifi and there was none we asked the front desk and she said she would ask the owner who never came to see us or help us out. We needed to drive to a McDonald's in order to have wifi.. crazy. The breakfast was horrible we could not eat it had to go to a restaurant.

I had to walk up to the second floor with luggage... not great. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom was clean but a little out of date. The AC was great on our 96 degree day. Breakfast was clean and orderly. Kids love those waffles.

• King Room - Smoking

Inside hall way smelled like feet! Theres No elevator and my first room was crap! I quickly went to change my room as soon as I got there to a non smoking room. They seem to be better than the smoking rooms. Overall they need to update those rooms

Comfy beds

Bathroom fixtures were old and needed upgrades. Sheets were basic 180 thread count and not soft. Weird window that looked out into hallway.

Right off turnpike. Staff was nice.

when I booked it it was supposed to be a handicap room and you did not book me a handicap room so I was not in the handicap room and I refused to use booking.com ever again thank you. So please do not contact me or email me

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the toilet was not clean; looked rather "brownish". The beds did not have clean sheets; seemed used by former guests. Receptionist : lady was OK

Too expensive vs the delivered quality

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The bathrooms were small and outdated. Breakfast area is small and can get crowded if you don't go early.

Staff was very nice and polite. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent. They had waffle maker the rest was quick grab breakfast. Location is convenient and quiet and safe. Overall decent stay. We only came to sleep, we were up and gone early each morning to do sight seeing. So for the use of just having a safe place to sleep it was perfect. The price was very good. Room was clean.

The air conditioner in the room was broken. It was hotter and more humid in our room then it was outside on a 93 degree day. When we told the staff they didn't seem to care. Also, the shower/tub did not drain. The breakfast wasn't great and they seemed limited in supplies.

The room itself seemed nice in appearance and the beds were comfortable. The location was good considering we were traveling back and forth between Philadelphia - a short 20 minute drive.

We could not sleep all night because the hotel manager brought his Indian or Pakistani family into the hotel (20-30 people) who was extremely noisy - I am also curious if they even payed the rooms... They just sit on the aile and made noise all the night. The staff did not help with calming them down. Also our room was next to the ice machine which was extremely noisy. We booked this room for one night to get some rest on our car trip, but left in the morning more tired than we came. We will never book again at Howard Johnson, if this is how they treat their customers. In the morning we asked for a refund, which was denied (by the same hotel manager, of course). The complementary breakfast is a joke.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

The room keys had to be constantly reprogrammed. The rooms were old and in poor condition. Bathrooms were old and stained, walls were chipped and had peeling paint, lamps and furniture were broken. And they do not provide cribs and roll away beds despite the website saying they do. Adjoining rooms are not useable just a door with an extra lock on it now. Website also advertises the rooms having queen beds but they are just regular full size beds. They definitely overcharge. I would never again pay $80/night there. It's more of a $40/night creepy hook-up motel kind of place.

Easy to park

The bathroom felt dirty, my back hurt after spending the night and the room was a non smoking Room but smelled like cigarettes.

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was close to everything we wanted to do.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

The old story of you pay for what you get. Well I over paid. Every day I had to get my door card reactivated because the so called staff said I checked out. Room was very hot even with AC on high and screen less windows open. Walls very thin, colud here adults what I thought was next door (come to find out they where in the two doors down) talking about there day. Over all I was glad to get out of there.

I liked the checkout. Very happy to leave.

• King Room - Smoking

The management was absolutely terrible... We checked in and there were a ton of children staying at the motel... Supposedly there was some kind of competition in town... they screamed and yelled, bang on the walls, ran up and down the hallways, until all hours of the night and morning....we called down to the front desk three different times to complain and we're simply told..." yes we know about the noise, but they are here for a competition so....".....Umm, SO WHAT!!!!!.... I paid my hard-earned money to stay here as well, and I did not sign up for this... I would not recommend this Motel to anyone, and I will never stay at this Howard Johnson or any Howard Johnson ever again... It was an absolute disgrace the way we were treated.

I asked specifically for a smoke free room, and in turn received a room that was obviously smoked in, and even if the room was smoked in previously. The smell of smoke was potent as if cleaning it wasn't even attempted. We booked online on the 6th for a concert the following night. We drove three hours and when we arrived we found that the reservation wasn't for the 7th. We were told the hotel was no longer available for the reservation we already paid for. We ended up paying full price for a room out of desperation. That was $172.00 for a smokey, dirty room and horrible customer service at a hotel that was supposed to cost $73.00. Even that was more than this place was worth. I have booked with booking.com several times over the years. Both last minute and with clear plans. I've never experienced this before.

The hot water lasted forever.

Everything was good and the hotel is good value for money.

The room has been updated and was spacious and clean. They had a waffle iron and a good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

The only negative is that the tv was small.

Staff is friendly and very helpful. My husband forgot his phone and shirt and they promptly called us and held it until we got there to get it.

• King Room - Smoking

Although the room was a smoke free room it should not smell like strong tobacco when entering the room. Clearly a staff member had to be smoking while cleaning the room. Cigarette ashes were all over the carpet so that tells me that the floor wasn't vacuumed upon my arrival either.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• King Room - Smoking

Didnt honor previous booking rates. Booked online and during check in room in that type wasnt availablex so got put in diffrent room. Was given no rate change. Bathroom wasn't clean, dry blood on wall and one of the bath towels had blood on it,also red liquid wine or something not cleaned from bathroom floor. Called to let them know and cp.plaon was told they would speak to manager never did asked about it nezt day they acted confused and di nothing. Just bad business.

Notfar from my area.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

It didn't look anything like the pictures. The tv was very small and far from the beds. I also didn't like being right next to the stairs because we heard every person coming and going. We could also hear the people in the room next to ours all night long.

The woman at the check in counter was very polite and helpful. The room and the hotel were very, very clean. I actually walked barefoot even the lobby! The beds were extremely comfortable and a decent size. The wifi worked very well. The room a good size.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• King Room - Smoking

The staff needs to be careful who they allow to stay at their hotel. There was a huge fight between a bunch of girls, along with 5 other guys. Knives were talked about. But it was right outside our room. The police came. And one of the girls was still allowed to stay here!

Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

BED BUGS!!!! It was the worst experience we had with hotel stays. We woke up all bitten up by bed bugs, had to throw our cloths and stuff and just hoping that we didn't take any of this garbage with us! Had to leave in the middle of night even though we had to drive all day long next day. Tired, biten up and stressed- that's what we got from this hotel. Disappointing!

The only good thing was the location, it was right on our way, close to I-95. But not worth it!!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had an unpleasant experience with young woman on afternoon shift. Since our room was not cleaned, she said it was because they only come around on certain hours. Since my husband was ill, we missed that window of opportunity. I told her perhaps when you check in, you should be advised of that and she became argumentative. I said just relay that to the manager please but she continued to be quite rude. She definitely needs some customer service training because she remembered me and the next day when I had a question she ignored me as I stood at the desk. Very passive aggressive.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Had to wait 1 hour to check into my room they couldn't find the correct key. She tried over 3 different rooms had my family sitting in the hallway waiting at midnight.We were tired and exhausted. While she tried key after key after key. Then finally she put us in a smaller room that fits 2 with only 2 towels,we still was charged for a family of 4 room. We were traveling from out of state and it was the worst hotel accommodations that our family has ever went through.

They had parking.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

the bed had springs that i could feel. it was a cold and windy day and the door had no weather stripping so i had to stuff toilet paper around the door to keep warm. the bathroom was old and rusty.

The breakfast was ok

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

There was actually a hole in our floor covered by carpet. I brought it to the attention of the front desk, they didnt seem surprised or offer any kind of discount. Also, the chair in the room was very uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

That was a horrilble night, people upstairs vere noisy and running in room, front desk staff didn't do antythink with that, they were afraid of them, place need a renovation, everythink is old

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The rest of the staff are rude, no one greeted you with good morning nor night, they barge into your room while knocking they are opening the door at 10:58am. This type of treatment is ride and unnecessary, first are well aware of checkout time. A phone call would have been most appropriate IF necessary AT ALL. There was a maintenance man in my room when I arrived, which scared me, corking something in the bathroom,after being in there for 15 mins, he informs me that I cannot use it for 2 hours. RUDE!

The first desk clerk was a sweetheart, she was accomadating and polite.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

I made two reservations... Once was a good experience but this one that was the longest was not the best. - room 210 is a Exterior room that didn't feel secure at all. - The late reception staff that made the check in for us didn't know how to do anything or answer anything, he could not even provide the correct WiFi password.

Location and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

THe interior is quite worn out and smells sometimes But booking.com price of $85 after tax is definitely a good deal during season.

The location proximity to turn pike, restaurants, convenience store and gas stations. Mr Ali at recepton was very kind to allow early check and saved us 4 hours of exhaustion. Housekeeping staff including Mr Haringey were ever vigilant to attend to our needs. Air-conditioning was quite efficient and hot water with abundant pressure in shower was a joy. Our room was spacious dedpite having two large queen size beds, big sofa chair and two large tables.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

get some local menus in the room or at least in the lobby...there's got to more than one restaurant that delivers to this hotel.

desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My room key wouldn't let me in without a struggle. Must keep away from phone etc😉I had to get a new key almost everyday😨 I wish there were more TV channels.

I love that the location is literally right off the NJ TPK exit. It is also central to everything...gas, WAWA, malls Walgreens, CVS,all fast food, fine dining, movies, dept stores, PO, Libraies, major highways, Philadelphia, Central & South Jersey and the Jersey Shore and amusements. I love my relationship W/the Housekeeping staff. All staff were curtious. Even tho my handicap room was on the end near the road it was relatively quiet. No complaints. Love the sturdyness of the large room chair. Lobby furniture is a bit dated. Will stay again soon!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

The night manager was very short and not very helpful when an issue arose with our reservation.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bed was very nice.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

It would be nice and more convenient to have microwaves in the room but I have no major complaints.

This has become our 2nd home, lol! Long distance relationships require time & effort and this is the perfect halfway point for both of us. With so much to do within a 10-15 mile radius, we're not too far away from anything. We enjoy this HoJo location very much!

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Very unfriendly young lady at the check in. The rooms have a big window to the hallway and the light could not be kept out. The window to outside is tiny. No fruit or warm food at breakfast.

Location, room was clean

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hall and room had a musty smell, carpet very dirty plus not told I had a 2nd flor room and there was no elevator or ice on 2nd floor - breakfast (batter dispenser) broken and dirty and bagels seemed like frozen and thawed . Internet not stable - kept having issues - will not be back and am searching for another option for my next business trip in October

Room seemed clean - that was it . desk was not really a desk but a very small table shoved to the wall

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Breakfast was free, which is nice, but when we went, there were several families having breakfast and not many items available. When we were done with what we could get that is when someone from the staff came to add more items.

The location, staff and availability to accommodate my special requests. The room and bed were comfortable (even looked exactly as the website pictures), but the bathrooms could use some updating as it was very difficult for me to get through using my walker because of the size of the door. Other than that I will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

You need to wash your shower curtains they smell and stink and over powers the smell of the bathroom. Your beds need to be changed they have bumps when you sit on it. Your top white sheets have stains. Staff/housekeeping not friendly

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

I can't understand why this property has such a high rating on Booking.com unless folks were getting a super low rate. While the room was clean enough, it was fairly run down. The bathroom was in dire need of an upgrade: tile was messily grouted and the tub coating was cracked and worn so that it looked dirty. Breakfast was very lame. Only carbs. Bread was dry and bagels were all plain. It would not be so difficult to throw a bowl of yogurts into the mix to offer something for those of us who don't eat cereal or toast for breakfast. Finally, while our room was cleaned daily, the quality of the cleaning varied day to day. One day it looked as if the person left in the middle of cleaning our room. Beds were partially made and the rest of the room was only partially tidied. Front desk folks were personable and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

A lot of other guests were very loud and allowing their children to run through the halls and bang on doors. Acted like they never saw food at the breakfast, we didn't even bother eating there, went to a diner right down the road rather than deal with rude people

Desk staff was extremely pleasant

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

Bed was uncomfortable rooms were weird with windows to hallway. It looks like they put a front on the hotel that was outside

It was surprisingly quiet.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

There was this awful blue cheese smell in our hallway outside of our hotel room. We realized later on it was vomit on the ground, which never got cleaned up. It was located in a main walking area too. We should have told the front desk, but I guess we thought maintenance or cleaning would notice it quickly. Otherwise, this was a very clean hotel.

I thought our hotel room was really clean and comfortable. The lady at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. She let us check in early knowing that we would be arriving back later on very late. So she knew we wanted to at least get our luggage into the room and get settled. Loved the free breakfast in the morning! The hotel was also quiet, which was very nice. Although this is an older hotel, it was very clean! The price was right too!

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

Could hear trucks parked in the back of the hotel which woke me up at about 6am. Awkward step into the room, which could be a problem if someone has mobility issues. Room was a bit rundown. Pretty poor breakfast.

Location was great, near the highway and a few restaurants. Beds were big and comfortable. Pillows were great. Room was big. Lots of parking next to the hotel. The woman at the front desk was really lovely and even called to make sure our room was ok.