Reviews of Super 8 by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport 2 stars

2231 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106, USA

#36 of 123 hotels in Albuquerque

Adequate but you really should have fridge and microwave like almost every other hotel/motel

No conditioner in room. No fridge. No microwave. Shower pressure mediocre at best.

Full satellite tv, cheap vending at front desk. Waffle House across street

Nice room for the price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was very hard. Also, I found a long, black hair in the bathroom sink, and another one wrapped around my toe while walking to the shower. There were also stains on the bottom of the bathtub. I didn't see any tissues in the room either.

The room was neatly arranged with modern decor, and the air conditioning and lamp were turned on prior to our arrival since we arrived late. We had plenty of room. Breakfast provided many choices.

Keep driving.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The overwhelming smell of mold in the room, lack of a mini fridge and microwave. Used tissue with God knows what on them behind the bed and pretty the general uncleaned feel of the room.

Other guest that we met on the grounds.

Every thing was good.

Every thing was good. Nothing fancy. It was quiet. No highway noise (unlike other places We stayed). We were there overnight for an early flight. Will stay there again.

Comfortable hotel, close to airport

Woken up at 2am by expletive-ridden phone conversation outside my room

Clean room, spacious, comfortable bed, helpful staff, 5min to airport by shuttle

A truly excellent value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This property was a pleasant surprise. We needed to book this at the last minute because the independent accommodation that we had booked previously wanted to charge us $34 more than the amount we had a confirmation for. Not gonna happen. Anyway, we needed to book a place Albuquerque at 2:00 in the afternoon. This one was well within budget and had a pretty good score. It was great. They hit on all cylinders. Friendly staff, comfortable room, very good breakfast, nice pool and an awesome value overall. I would go out of my way to stay there again.

Great value and comfort for the money, and super close to the airport!

Breakfast would have been better with a little more variety. Bacon or sausage and eggs would have been nice.

Really nice, updated room and very comfortable bed.

Convenient, clean, and inxpensive; would stay again.

Would've been great to have a fridge, but this is a small thing at this price-point.

Clean, inexpensive, very convenient to airport. Also had cookies available all evening in lobby. A staff member drove me to the airport early in the AM even though I hadn't booked a shuttle time.

Will stay here again on our next trip
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was clean but did find a cockroach in the bathroom

Staff was helpful after booking .com did not relay that we needed a ground floor room w/fridge. He was able to find us one.

Good location, and hotel adequate, but probably wouldn’t stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Floor didn’t appear to be vacuumed. Bedding came off during the night (fitted sheet didn’t stay on). Breakfast more basic than most.

Excellent location very close to airport.

Very nice, convenient, economical hotel!

My room was updated and very nice. Plenty of room. Very close to the airport and easy to get to other areas of town like Nobb Hill, as well as plenty of eating places and even a brewery in walking distance. They have an elevator !

Disappointed. My stay at the La Quinta across the street a few months ago was better.

Coffee maker, but no coffee pot in room. No ice bucket in room, had to get it at front desk. No water or coffee cups in room the second day. No microwave or minifridge in room.

Good breakfast. Comfortable bed.

Ok, for an overnight stay near the airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The motel is starting to get a little rundown, frayed carpets etc. The check in person wasn't very efficient, although friendly. There is no shuttle after 11, you have to get a yellow cab from the airport and the motel will reimburse. The checkin person didn't know this, we found this out from the cab driver.

Close to airport

Not worth a penny. Staff makes the stay horrible.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I made my reservation on May 9th through Booking.com, when I arrived on May 26th, I was told by Ben that I had no reservation and basically they were sold out and it wasnt his problem. Mind you, I had just finished a 12hr drive. Ben offered no assistance. I had to make him call his "manager". After him wandering around aimlessly and finally recieving a call back, I was given a room. A DIRTY ROOM! The beds were made, but there was still trash and clothing in corners from the previous customers. I spoke to Tasha the next day and expressed my dissatisfaction and asked that this "manager" contact me. And here we are 4 days from my checkout and still NO call. This hotel's staff are SUPER unprofessional and regardless of the cheap rate, I would NEVER stay here again.

The breakfast was decent for it to be free.

Good area and room has direct TV
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They dont clean your room daily, they dont make your bed daily, they don't give you fresh towels or toiletries daily. Only one trash can and it is in the bathroom and it is very small. Bathroom smelled a little funny at first, they should have some type of air freshener. Toilet paper is so cheap it tears right away you need to use a lot and it is not soft. My room has a pile of trash in the corner from staying here and bringing food. Pool area was dirty when we went. Dirty towels left on table, pieces of what looked like playdoh on the floor by the pool. It looked gross. No soap in the bathroom for the pool. It is too pricey for what they have here. I paid 188 for 2 nights. I rather pay 250 or more for something better, cleaner, and with good customer service where I know bbni can come back to a clean room. Horrible stay and will never stay here or at any Super 8 again. Don't stay here unless you wanna make your own bed and have a pile of trash piling up. Imagine if I stayed here a week? This is just two days. Gross. Never again.

Good area and room has direct TV

We enjoyed our stay just wish we could have gone swimming.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was not what I expected. It was very dirty. It looked like no one had been in the pool room for a really long time. Used bandsids in the floor dead cock roaches dirt and leaves everywhere. Very different from the rest of the property.

The roomwas nice, clean and comfortable.

I would never stay here again.
    • Full Bed - Disability Access/non-smoking

No microwave or refridge. Defective smoke alarm. Extremely dirty and inconvienant ice machine, I can just imagine what the insides of the machine looks like.

The property was once a very nice place to stay.
    • Full Bed - Non Smoking

The property was once a very nice place to stay. It has become very run down. Door was very hard to open and had to have attended come up to program tv.

Rooms were nice and clean and the breakfast was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Walls are thin so we could hear everyone coming and going.

Rooms were nice and clean and the breakfast was good. Good free channels on TV. They have a shuttle to the airport. Airport is just down the road.

More than adequate for our purpose of conveniently resting with easy acces to ABQ airport
    • Full Bed - Disability Access/non-smoking

The colors and lighting were a bit drab and hospital-like... They could be warmer, more inviting and/ or welcoming

Clean, easy acces in that it was spacious

Great overnight stay for early flights
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

For the 3 of us, the double beds were fine for our one friend, but a little small for us as a couple. We'd prefer at least a queen sized bed next time.

The staff made sure we had breakfast on the go before we took their shuttle to our early flight. We appreciated being very close to the airport and having a good night's sleep in a comfortable room. We only needed wifi to check on a few items and it was a speedy connection.

The breakfast was good.

I did not stay the second night I had booked as I went to a spa. When I returned the clothing (brand new pair of leggings and underwear) were missing from my room. First, the front desk acknowledged they were missing, then the next time I checked they denied that they were ever found. There were leaks in the bathroom and I reported them each time. The first time the leak got worse after the handyman checked it out. The second time was when the front desk finally offered to move me to another room. It was less than twenty hours before I was checking out, so I declined. No one ever offered to reimburse me for those clothes that were removed from my room

Everyone I spoke with were knowledgeable and friendly.

Good value for very basics.

Breakfast terrible. Peeled boiled eggs kept in plain water that smelled to high heaven, yuck. Coffee and toast. Why bother. Bathroom fan/light fixture filthy. Carpet looks like it is overdue for cleaning.

Price was a good deal for basic room. Front deskman helped iron out an issue with booking.com.

Fantastic staff!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Towels were scratchy and pillows were think, but you get what you pay for.

Amazing staff and close to the airport. Also very clean. The person at the front desk was absolutely fantastic and made my night about 100 times better. It wasn't fancy but I just needed somewhere to stay for the night since my flight was unexpectedly cancelled.

Trip
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds are too small. They were not queen. It was advertised to be two queen beds. The pool smelled moldy. There was something wrong with the tv. The sound would work on and off.

I like the price

Overall it was good. Drop the price by 10 bucks it would be better.
    • Full Bed - Disability Access/non-smoking

The breakfast was very...meh. the only form of protein was yogurt or some boiled egg. Best to just walk across the street to the Waffle House.

It was clean and comfortable.

Great value but noisy.

The noise of people walking and talking carries through the structure. Traffic/road noise. The door key card reader only worked some of the time. We didn’t use the pool because a couple was having private time in the hot tub.

This is an older hotel with new bedding. Fresh baked cookies on arrival. Clean. Wi-Fi is very good. Location for airport is perfect. We paid $55 with tax, so cheap.

It sucked alot and I did not get sleep . Didnt get to swim. Didn't get the room I reserved .
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

Just have the room I reserved. That the lights and heater would work and not have to walk 2 stories outside to get from my room to the pool. I got inside pool for a reason. I actually left a motel yo go stay at this one. I should have not.i reserved a suite and ended up n a small twin bed room no microwave or fridge. And my tub was not cool at all

No and no

Shocked to find the bed not clean.

The bed was full of hair...discovered when we were going to bed...did not feel like changing rooms at this point so stripped the bed and shook it out.

Good motel

3 flights of stairs to room, no elevator... pool area needs a facelift and renovation... gym had 3 machines and nothing else...

Bed and room were good and also breakfast

All in all, 4 stars

The curtain set up

Bed very comfortable. Curtain couldn't be closed the whole way, so I was left with a glaring light in my eyes. I had a clothespin with me and pinned it shut best the best I could. The price from online wasn't honored but I did get the senior discount. It was about 10 dollars more. Still a good value at airport.

Exactly what we needed — easy clean place to crash near airport.

After hours when shuttle isn’t running, they pay for a cab, but it took a long time to come. Scratchy tissues. A little noisy when people outside were loud.

Big bed, clean, really nice for the price

Ok but we have stayed at places with lower rating and less money that were just as nice.

Didn't like having to go out and around corner to reach pool. Lighting was to low in pool area. Carpet might need cleaned.

Good location. Easy drive to restaurant and car wash. Good breakfast and the lady in charge was right on top of everything!

Decent and clean place near airport.

Was accidentally billed twice. Once I called front desk, gentleman was quick to try and resolve (not refunded yet), but never got an email response through Booking.com. Just a clerical error, but doesn't seem like they have Booking.com relationship mastered.

Friendly staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms need to be updated badly. Bathroom extremely small, and bathtub looked like it was 100 yrs old.

Friendly staff. Location was great, close to the airport.

Perfect for Airport

The elevator is on the outside, since the rooms face to the outside. I just felt a little uncomfortable as it was late when I checked in. But, on the up side, at least there was an elevator!

It was very quiet, even though there were a lot of people staying there. I had to leave at 4 a.m., and the desk clerk was very polite and upbeat! It is also located so close to the airport! Very convenient! I didn't get a chance to eat, but there is a Waffle House next door.

It's a nice property and I would recommend it overall.

My only complaints were that the bathroom light was burned out. Only the heat lamp/fan worked and it was on a timer, which ran out when I was taking a bath and the fact that there is no refrigerator in the room. There was a problem with the internet for the large part of a day. When I checked in, they did not inform me that they were going to charge a deposit on my card of $98, which is taking a while to get back off. I realize that some properties charge a deposit, but my experience in other places in ABQ have been around $25 and they informed me when I checked in. The representative of Booking.com is being very helpful to me in working this out, for which I am extremely grateful.

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Pool and Jacuzzi looked nice and the location is great. The staff were very accommodating and very nice.

The room wasn’t as clean as I expected it to be.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn’t as clean as I expected it to be. There was a pair of tweezers on the floor near the side of the bed and trash between the tv and dresser. The pool area was pretty cold and they were out of towels.

I never been scared sleeping in a hotel but this.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk man was unfriendly. He sold noodles at so high a price.

I like the place as it it is near the airport. They also have a way of bringing in customers by just riding on a taxi without the customer paying for the fare.

Early flight, early night

We spent one night here before flying to Hawaii. The long-term parking with airport shuttle is right next door. The check in was easy, the staff very friendly. The rooms are nicely done and the beds comfy, as almost always in a super 8. We were satisfied.

nice & clean room we booked for queen size bed ? but...

nice & clean room we booked for queen size bed ? but they give us king size that was awesome ! i will definitely recommended this place to someone !

Very good for a budget motel, although some appliances didn't work
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

The TV didn't work, although it didn't matter since we didn't plan on watching anything. Also the heater/AC didn't work (the lights were on, but no air). Again, it didn't really matter since the room temp was fine.

I planned on staying at a nearby Motel6 but it was horribly-rated and had questionable safety issues. For just $20 more, I stayed at Super8 and was surprised at the value. The extra-large room was nice and clean. The breakfast was appreciated. For a budget motel, I was really happy with my stay!

Worth what you pay, especially with regard to cleanliness, as I usually just sleep in
    • Full Bed - Disability Access/non-smoking

1. Small cafeteria for the size and occupation of the establishment, wait up to 20 minutes for a place 2. Front desk guy (at night) acted indifferently and somewhat helpful 3. No minibar and microwave No more restrictions, I can consider returning there, it may be ...

The most important, really a clean place and without the presence of cigarette smoke

It was great!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I asked for a none smoking room and was disappointed with the first room assigned to me. I had to be relocated to a different room because I had a baby with me. After that the experience was good.

I got a room with a microwave and a refrigerator

Good value for money at ABQ International

Positives: Better than average Super8 hotel with all amenities. Negatives: Windows of the hotel rooms are sealed. No laundry.

Location, breakfast, indoor swim.

The worst hotel ever, I’ll never stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The worst hotel I have ever stayed in, i will never stay here again. I asked for a non-smoking room but i got a room full of smoke. I couldn’t sleep at night because of the bad smell. The place smelled like weed.

NEVER AGAIN! Reminded me of the time my truck was stolen out of a comfort inn parking lot-negative.

NOISE!!! EXTREME noise all night long with a little break in the noise between 11;00 pm and 3;30 am. THEE worst stay of my 66 years at a hotel/motel. NO THANK YOU EVER AGAIN AT THIS LOCATION. When I called (3 times) to complain - the staff did not answer. What's wrong with this organization?

The advice to use Uber service ($20) vs Taxi ($50) to get to my work location in Rio Rancho.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Didn't get the change to try the breakfast there because...

Didn't get the change to try the breakfast there because I had an early flight. The shuttle service to the airport was very convenient! Staff were kind and helpful!

Traveling with pets

all good

This is a nice hotel near the airport, IHOP, and Waffle House, Applebee's, Blakes, etc. and not too far from I-25 freeway. The beds are comfortable and the staff is friendly. Good choice for a quick trip.

Soft pillows big bed and good air conditioning

The room had no microwave no frige and and the most important part for me was the pool area it was durty there was durt in the pool and hot tub also there was bugs called Roche's that was no good and that's my main place when I stay some where with a hot tub cuz it's relaxing and also the pool hours changed from 12 to 10 that was disappointing

Soft pillows big bed and good air conditioning

It was average.
    • King Suite- Non-Smoking

I booked on booking.com a king suite. When I arrived at the hotel I did not get the king suite. I was lucky to get a standard king bed room for me and my children. The hotel front desk staff did not know that booking.com was booking rooms the hotel did not have. I ended up paying the booking.com price for the king suite and did not get the suite. I could not get the hotels price for a standard king bed room. I don't think I'll go on any other hotel sites to book. I think the best thing is to call the hotel directly to avoid booking rooms the hotel don't have and basically giving the hotel a little more money because the hotel can't give you their prices.

The breakfast was great.

Best value except for higher rates because of the Hot Air Balloon Festival!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Microwave that was hard to figure out how it works. & wasn’t able work it!

Worried that the room will be a typical motel chain. But was surprised that it wasn’t. It was actually a “hotel” with comfortable beds. With a Ref. + breakfast with a helpful team member.

It was a quick stay. The staff had to come and fix the television which they did quickly.

I wish i could have gotten eggs.

Even though I had to leave to get a flight at 5:00 am I was able to get some fruit and a coffee. Considering that the location is next to an airport, i feel that this little extra was a nice touch.

The stay was very pleasent
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Overall the stay was excellent, their wasnt enough seating for the guest having breakfest.

The staff working the breakfest, were extreamly polite and helpful.

Close to airport... but thats it
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No wifi, even though they insisted there is. Very worn out and dated rooms... carpet ripped and dirty etc. TV a nightmare to navigate and wouldnt turn off.

Very close to airport

I will look for another place on our return to the area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room had one bar of soap . In the morning there was 1 packet of coffee and no creamer, sugars or tea. The room lacked a fridge and the AC was so noisy that each time it turned on, it woke us up. The curtains a would not close all the way so at night the lights shown in .

The convince to our arrival at the airport

Perfect location to stay by the airport ABQ.
    • Full Bed - Non Smoking

Some customers were a bit too noisy in the corridors, but the hotel is not responsible for the inconvenience.

A really nice breakfast, and the very helpful lady who cooked a waffle for me, and also drove me to the airport.

Perfect for Our Rock Concert Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No real dislikes... beds must have been pretty good since we crashed after the concert and slept through the night!

Really easy access to the airport and downtown. It was a really quick shot straight to Isleta Amphitheater for the concert we were attending. Breakfast was perfect!

Disapointed in Super 8
    • Full Bed - Non Smoking

I had booked this months in advance, because of my Wyndham club memberhip. It was the final stop on a long vacation. My wife and I were dropped off early in the morning and we knew it would take a while for a room to be ready. the wait was comfortable. However when we were finally assigned a room it turned out to be a "small" room, probably meant for a single. It was a double bed room, no chair(s), table, etc. Also the carpet was soiled and dirty. The coffee service was set for only one person. We were too tired to complain or request another room- also we had an early flight the next morning. Rest assured that we will not book this hotel again.

Nice lobby, comfortable waiting room.

Decent for the money

Despite the photos I saw online, the room was not as nice as the photos made it appear. The carpet was horribly stained and looked very dirty. The wall paper and furniture were still pretty outdated. My blow dryer shorted out and smelled like burned hair, could not get it to work. The pool area is in MAJOR need of a little TLC... the sauna no longer works and the owners need to seal the area off better so it doesn't look so trashy. No towels by the pool. Crumbling pool/hot tub stairs. From what I read online, I thought the hotel had been remodeled. Since there were only 2 towels in the room, we ended up having to take ours to the pool. Then we didn't have dry towels for our room and had to use wet towels after our showers. Had to park really far away from our room because of the way the parking lot is laid out. Not enough spaces in the front of the hotel because it is located next to airport parking. The front desk needs more employees. The poor woman checking us out took forever to help us because she kept having to answer the phone.

The room was very well priced. Location was great, we were in town to see a concert and wanted to be close by the venue. The wall art and red paint in the room looked awesome, and the bed was super, super comfortable! Breakfast was hot and good. Located next to numerous restaurants.

Would Stay Here Again!

I have no complaints about this hotel.

Staff were very friendly. Hotel and room were clean and "fresh." The bed was comfortable. The room was spacious and the lighting was perfect. Very comfortable room. The breakfast was great with warm foods besides waffles!

Would definately stay again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Went to breakfast and they only had cereal, biscuits and gravy. I think they could have added some eggs in there maybe bacon. A little more variety.

Staff was friendly even the room service lady. Bed was comfortable. The room was clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Amazing for the price. Will stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hot tub had some guck in it but really not that bad.

The staff was great the room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the west side. I had stayed at a Ramada that was more expensive and was a nightmare (cockroaches, yellow bath water, rude staff ext) so this hotel was really what I needed.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

They provided one of the best breakfasts I have ever had in...

Skimpy with the towels. One per person

They provided one of the best breakfasts I have ever had in the lobby. Great biscuits and gravy, waffles,plus all the usual stuff.

Loved our overnight stay!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Super clean, tidy and comfortable! Staff were very friendly and enjoyed our breakfast with apples, cereal, pastries, bagels, waffles, juice and hot drinks!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Nice newer property but indoor pool not heated
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were looking forward to the indoor pool however it's not heated and was freezing cold so we didn't get in. Our door was extremely hard to open- it had a mind of its own it seems. Our lights also didn't work- the ones hooked up to the light switch anyway. So we just had to use the lamps.

The room was very nice and clean. Staff was super friendly. Room had fridge and microwave

Do NOT stay here they don't clean their rooms!

I did not like that upon entering my room it wasn't clean. There was urine in the toilet, clothing on the bathroom floor, dirty carpets that hadn't been vacuumed, mirrors were dirty, the coffee maker was full of dust, and many of the sheets and pillow cases were stained with body fluids. I asked for new sheets because it was inconvenient for me to try to catch my already scared pet so I could move to another room, the "new" sheets were not clean either. I slept in my clothes to avoid as much contact as possible with the sheets. I also hate that I had to pay for another full night stay even though I checked out a few hours after check out time. I am highly dissatisfied with this hotel and my stay.

I like the comfort of the mattress and the cable channels.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Lower end and cheaper, but still OK
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool area was dreary and vacuous; unless you are on a carbs only diet, breakfast is a bust. The furniture is dated.

The room was clean and smelled fresh. The location was excellent, and the shuttle quickly got me at the airport. The staff were cheery and wanted to help.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Comfort of the beds and the room temperature was just right.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms could use a microwave and maybe a little fridge. I had my granddaughter with me and we had no place to put her fresh milk so we put it in ice. We had leftovers from dinner but had no place to reheat the our meals.

Comfort of the beds and the room temperature was just right.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

SO SO

pool area alittle run down.hot tub had sand in it . whole pool area could use some work. no vending machines or they were empty or didnt work.

orange juice was really good.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

emergency stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds are small. We had 2 double beds. It was a rough night sharing with a 5 year old.

What made our stay was the heated indoor pool and hot tub. The kids loved it.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Best Super8 i ever stayed in.

Not much to dislike.

Hotel is located within walking distance froma airport which was important to me. Bus to downtown stop right at front. Plenty of opportunities to eat around. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Plenty of tv channels. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Convenient to the airport (though the neighborhood is...

Can't rate this facility highly, as I had to check out early due to a lack of hot water in the entire hotel. Although I was assured upon checking in that the situation would be resolved within hours, the boiler still hadn't been fixed 18 hours later. (To their credit, the desk staff were very apologetic, and the situation was clearly beyond their control.)

Convenient to the airport (though the neighborhood is otherwise a bleak industrial area).

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Convenient from highway.

Broken vending machine took $ and didn't dispense water. Staff acted as if they were doing me a favor to give me a bottle of water, saying " we usually charge a dollar for this" after I'd just lost $1.50 in the machine. The heater in the room was very loud, kept us from sleeping. The toilet required removal of tank top and manual closing of flap every single time.

Convenient from highway.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Good value!
    • Full Bed - Disability Access/non-smoking

Housekeeper never came back to check/clean room after her initial check when we were still in room. Nice tv in exercise room but cable not hooked up & im too short to connect it. Temperature a little hard to adjust for sleeping, better 2nd night. Nice tv/ cable.

Comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice breakfast, pool clean & pool towels. No frills, but good for decent night's sleep. Several restaurants in walking distance.

Browse Super 8 by Wyndham Albuquerque Airport traveller photo gallery