Reviews of Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell 3 stars

10740 Westside Way, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA

#15 of 27 hotels in Alpharetta

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rude Staff!!! Was blamed for smoking in the room. Let the guy at the front desk to a walk through showed no signs of smoking no where in the room.

I was over charged 187.00 on my card.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very well took care of and really great location the staff was amazing they sent me text be for I got there asking it there was anything that they could do for u to make our stay even more better before I got there so I ask them to make sure the ac was on high and when we got to our room the ac was in high think you to all the staff

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately, we did not make it to breakfast. the staff was friendly and professional. the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel.

• King Suite-Non-Smoking

The room was BEAUTIFUL. It was a better deal than some Groupon room I have purchased. The staff was very friendly and I really liked the location. Next time we go out of town, I will look for a Hampton Inn and Suites

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hair dryer was not good and low shower pressure is all I can think of, everything else far outweighed these 2 things.

This hotel was excellent! Friendly staff that even kept in contact with me by text making sure my stay was all I needed it to be. The hotel was very nice for the money and the breakfast was great!

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the pillows at all... Had to roll up a towel! I would have told the room staff not to bother with my room but there was no 'do not disturb' card in my room.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were plenty of lamps and lightning but they are all the low light yellow bulbs and I did find myself having a bit of eye strain and fatigue at night while working.

I stayed here for 5 days and every single staff member from front desk to custodial smiled and asked how my day was and if I needed anything. Customer service was a priority here.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing! Suited me and my stay perfectly. I had just brought 17 noisy puppies to a rescue here so I needed a comfortable place to relax!

Staff is very friendly. Never disappointed at a Hampton property! After booking at another brand because of price and finding it under construction with no indication at the booking site. I felt welcomed like home at check in. Awesome and the way it should be! Former hotel management team member here and quite impresssed.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't have strong opinions about the text messages until I got one asking me to rate my stay so far during the funeral I traveled there to attend.

Great location, great breakfast, and it seemed like it was in a safe area with minimal traffic.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Room was very dirty! Looked like nobody vacuumed there for a while. Phone was sticky, someone else’s candy wrappers on the night stand, dirty table. I was trying not to think about if they change my bed, I looked and it seemed okay. I was so tired and went to sleep, otherwise I would change the room.

Good location, spacious room, friendly staff and good breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was larger than most places, and was good. the room was larger than expected, had extra towels, was modern, very clean, quiet, and was very nice to stay in. Staff was quick and polite. We really enjoyed our stay

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing I can think of, is the quality of breakfast sausage. The way it looked did not have that "come eat me" vibe. It seemed to be the brand of sausage used. The rest of breakfast was great.

The staff was especially friendly. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. I appreciated the amount of towels provided. The microwave and mini-fridge were a definite bonus.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast hospitality was not pleasant and I guess I stayed at the Hampton inn windward the night before and it was totally different from this hotel. The hallway on the 3rd floor smells mildewed as well as inside the room I stayed in. I didn't like the fact that Christmas is a holiday understandable but i'm paying for a room on Christmas and no room service unbelievable you plan if your hotel is open and filled with guest no excuse to me I charge it to poor planning.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Inconsistent tapping sound in the morning from wall or floor above woke me up. Refrigerator/Microwave made a ticking sound. No need to charge my credit card at check in $50 for "incidentals". There was no mini bar or other service that would justify the hold being placed.

Staff, clean room and bathroom, fairly quiet.

No complaints

Brian texting ahead of time to let me know that if I needed anything prior to arriving I could text! Love the pillows & cleanliness of the room! Breakfast perfect Friendly & helpful staff!!

Everything was fine!

We got in very late and didn't get downstairs for breakfast until right at 10. the ladies opened the doors and told us to take our time and get whatever we needed! They were so great! didn't rush us at all Even offered to make us waffles! We appreciated the hospitality! And the Room attendant in the hall was so nice! Great stay! Everyone was really NICE!

• King Room Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning didn't work too well. Noise hallways, food wasnt great. 2 outlets in room didn't work

Bed was super comfy. Staff was very accommodating. Cleaning staff very friendly

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't experience one negative thing here! All around was a very nice stay.

Breakfast had variety of fresh, hot and cold items. Hostess was very polite and helpful. They also provided a sack lunch for busy, on the go time and that was an extra nice touch. The rooms are large and clean, bed and pillows very comfortable.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For the hotel itself, the tea wasn’t good, and that’s my only complaint. The Longhorn nearby is awful.

Nice comfy beds in a great area in Aplharetta! Really close to the mall and great if you’re doing something in Atlanta but don’t want to pay to stay in town!

I loved everything!

The staff was amazing. Terrica was incredible and very sympathetic to our needs of needing to check in as early as possible. She was so attentive

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

housekeeping was behind. When I checked into the hotel at 3:00, there were boxes of linens blocking you as soon as you got off the elevator. There were linens all down the hallway on both sides so it was hard to go through with a cart.

Breakfast was very good with a lot of different selections

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Manager was exceptional, went above and beyond to make our stay 5 star. Staff were all pleasant, helpful and efficient. Good coffee, available all day in the lobby. A refrigerator that really kept beverages COLD! Beds were comfortable and had both a generous number of pillows and good quilts. Great shower head which could be positioned so my hair didn't get wet when I didn't want it to. Liked the Neutrogena products

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I wouldn't want to stay in the room I was in again because it was close to housekeeping storage and I heard everything they was talking about in my room.

• King Room Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

The staff were great especially this one lady very hospitable and welcoming. She was cleaning cooking talking cooking. Seemed like she was everywhere. She was the face of Hampton inn. Very welcoming. She was older white plump lady with short dark hair. I would go back because of her.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The manger took long to come when it was a major promble, but the staff was helpful, the two young ladies who work at the front desk,, and one of the housekeeper was helpful,

Everything's was near

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice for my stay and had to undergo multiple discussions with my bank and the hotel to get it sorted.

Clean and tidy property, Staff was courteous and helpful.

Not a thing

Quiet, friendly staff, super clean and a delicious breakfast. This hotel is in an area where there were others 50-100% more... I am a very light sleeper and they put me in a very quiet room ( I asked ahead ) they had cookies at check in, great breakfast with hot proteins. And a bag lunch to grab... excellent in every way!

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I have stayed here 3 times in last year. It has shown much wear and some rooms smell moldy and need new airfilters in room air conditioners. The facility needs detail to cleanliness. Carpet is dirty and torn in halls. Elevator was not daily cleaned and area with ice machine had trash for over a day Due to conditions I will select other hotel next visit

Staff was very helpful and friendly

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom flooded. We were told to "put towels down to dry it" then the next morning the lady at the front said they didn't believe the bathroom really flooded.

The bed was soft

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Place looking a bit worn around the edges: carpets dirty in elevator, and torn/dirty in places in hallways, water spots and peeling paint from ceiling leak in room, posts on two lamp in room were broken. Paper coffee cups slippery and hard to hang on to, mine slipped right out of my hand and coffee spilled all over

clean room, large bathroom countertop, place to plug in phones on night stand, coffee maker in room, free breakfast had lots of options and open until 10 a.m. , friendly staff, convenient location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I checked in the room I reserved with two queen sized beds was not available. Was offered a king size bed, but I refused, and was given the room with two queen sized beds just like I had reserved. Found out when I got back home that I was charged the wrong room rate on my credit card. Waiting for it to be corrected.

The waffles were delicious and very filling. The bacon was cooked just right. Continental breakfast was better than most hotels I have stayed in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great Hotel, just horrible to book through booking.com, unable to get receipt of stay.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Yes, I visit the hotel over a month ago and my deposit still hasn't hit my Bank account or ( debit card). The DM WAS NICE ONCE I COULD SPEAK TO HIM.BUT MY MONEY THOUGH!!!!WHERE'S MY MONEY

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that I didn't like about the hotel! It was very good all around. I couldn't have found a better place to stay for the weekend!

The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and has good samples!

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Rude, totally inconsiderate and noisy front desk person and her friends

Front desk lady was TOTALLY only interested in getting back to her friends sitting in the lobby. In my reservation, I had asked for room on top floor and away from the elevator. She gave us a room right by the Libby on the first floor on the BACK WALL of the elevator so we had to listen to it grind up and down alllll night! She made it clear, as she repeatedly returned to sitting with her friends that she was not going to be bothered. So when her verrry loud male friend spoke like a bear growing and their laughter came into our room over the TV, there was no hope that they would be quieter if I asked. Worst night in a hotel in 5 or more years!!

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• King Room Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

The unconfirmed 'Booking.com' listing wasn't acknowledged as a mistake on the part of Hampton. As they maintain a guarantee of Unconditional Satisfaction, they should have refunded the money I spent on the room.

It was a typical Hampton Inn, everything was great.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

$50 "incidental charge" charged to credit card card, but will come off in 30 days. I have never had to pay this at other Hampton Inns. Housekeeping staff arguing with each other

Clean room. Very comfortable bed. Breakfast staff did a great job!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room and property smelled old and I ether moldy or smoky or just simply old. Breakfast! I stayed two nights and both morning paistries we not fresh and rather stale. Eggs and other stuff seemed ok, but I could drive a nail in with all the paistries and muffins! Why to waste $$$ , mine and the hotels! I stayed in Italy in a local chain for a mere $65 a night where the place smelled nice, had a sauna, and a breakfast to die for!! Fresh coffee from a machine and full buffet including freshly made pastries ... Imagine a nicely dress woman who is wearing broken stilettos ! That's what I see across the hospitality ndustry! Nice placemor near nice, but something is always missing or bad quality , therefore , leaving a bad taste in your mouth ! Btw, coffee sucks too! Made two sips and poured it out . Stale off the shelve bean used and just enough to make the taste of what idea of a coffee is ought to be. Debating where stay here or go back to a Hyatt couple of exits up. Shouldn't have saved $25 and enjoyed my stay there as before.

Stuff was pleasant. Rooms were comfy!

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The overall experience was wonderful and I would definitely stay at this location again. The room was very clean and of good size; but, the staff is what really made my stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Two ladies (kitchen staff) talking to each other in the kitchen area, and one said "screw you" talking about someone. Sorry, don't have their names but I think it's inappropriate language.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the room did not get cleaned on day 1 of our stay. I was also upset because I spoke to housekeeping about the soiled bedding being changed, and the lady assured me that they would be changed and they weren't. The final thing that upset me was that they threw my crispy cream donuts away!

Norman was excellent.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Used a debit card and there were some complications.

The beds were heaven, breakfast was perfect! All the variety. The staff was courteous and attentive. I will be staying at Hampton again in the future. This was my first time at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

We could not get a receipt for our stay, as they said that they do not give receipts to those who book on a 3rd party site. Worse, we were charged more than booking.com amount, and they will not answer our question of this.

Staff friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

staff was incredible...so friendly, whenever you saw someone you were treated like a long lost friend. an older hotel but it was CLEAN!! Breakfast was just what you could have wanted. Waffles, items to toast, cereal, oatmeal, meat & eggs (changed daily), yogurt, juice & coffee

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

The staff was rude even the manager they charged my credit card several times causing my account to be totally balance 0 six different times and the room had an odor i was on vacation and it was ruined i will never stay here again used to be my favorite hotel but bot now

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We were a little surprised there was no fan in the bathroom. Maybe it wasn't working? Room 316. Everything else was great!

Comfy beds, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Lots of breakfast choices. Proximity to Ampitheater.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Some Reception desk staff were rude and unhelpful. Did not clean the room every day, had to ask for maid service.

Staff member in breakfast room was very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Was very upset at all the noise going on while there. Also was very unhappy with housekeeping knocking on door then trying to enter room after telling her that it was not needed. This happened twice the morning of my departure.

Front desk clerk was great!

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast does not have enough options for people who do not eat certain things. we also had people knocking on our door at all times of the night.

Staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

There was NOTHING to dislike

Front desk people were a delight and very welcoming. Rooms were QUIET, clean, spacious, and very comfortable-would be GREAT business/working room. Breakfast was better than most!

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It took three trips to the lobby to get a key that would actually open the door. We booked a two queen bed room and when we finally opened the door it was a king room. There were no double rooms available.

The staff at the front desk were very nice. When the room was not what we had reserved they offered to switch us to another hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was very noisy with children running in the hallway and across from us very late hours in the evening.

Staff was so friendly and helpful. It was a great location for our wedding party at the Roswell Historic Cottage.

• Reviewed: 29 June 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I found a giant live cockroach walking in my room! It freaked me out and I asked for extra cleaning and I don't think that ever happened. In fact the maid service was not that great... but when I asked for extra hangers laundry bags and towels I always got them with no questions asked. But because I bought the room through a third-party (booking.com) they did not offer me any discounts. But they were very remorseful and tried their best to accommodate any needs I had.

Front desk staff were amazing. Love the pool, fitness center, hot breakfast, 24 hr great coffee, location and service! i experienced True southern hospitality. Rico was a rock star!

Breakfast, staff, location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty windows nets need washed

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Would have liked to have scrambled eggs without parsley for finicky little eaters

Most courteous and helpful staff

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

So friendly; always greeted by all staff.

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

They tried to charge me $200 more than confirmation price on Booking.com. The property was run down and carpets not clean

The hall smelled bad.

The room and breakfast were great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Halls and room carpets are dated smell of mold purchase air freshener and candles

Staff was very friendly and understanding

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had to walk up the hill to the property from the bus stop

Brian was great very nice room on the first floor

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

TV in next room played all night. Ironing board was not replaced by cleaning staff

Great breafast

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Common ares need updating, elevator carpets stained, hallway carpets worn.

Variety of food options; staff helpful

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bacon or sausage on menu for breakfast. Kielbasa one day and none the next suxked.

Breakfast choices for eggs and had no meat were terrible.

No complaint

Everything and everyone was wonderful

The clean friendly atmosphere

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Kitchen staff was excellent.

NA

NA

Not much

Fantastic breakfast

• King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Very clean hotel with a great hot breakfast.

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Couldn't get sleep. Noisy in some cases

The convenience of being near everything

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Very close to everything I needed.

noise