Reviews of Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville 3 stars

1135 Lakes Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043, USA

#2 of 7 hotels in Lawrenceville

Acceptable stay with comfy beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator like some Hampton Inn's do. There was a ball tournament in town so lots of kids running around. At breakfast, all the "hot" items were gone and the attendant was struggling keeping enough food out for everyone. It took about 20 mins for eggs but coffee was plentiful.

Comfy bed and linen. Check in was easy and receptionist was welcoming and friendly. Room was clean and well stocked.

Love love love!
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn’t like was having to leave

There is not just one thing I liked. Everything about the hotel made me feel welcome and comfortable.

Overall, a very pleasant stay. Will be back!
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room had everything we needed. King bed was very comfortable. Bathroom spacious. Complimentary breakfast had everything you could ask for. Food delicious! :)

Had a positive experience over all.
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parked too close to entrance, and car bumper was clipped by an inconsiderate guest in the middle of the day. There is ample parking, though

Friendly staff. Clean facility. Extra social spaces with comfortable setting - all of us could congregate between wedding weekend going on's, and have breakfast together. Nice touch. (We had 18 rooms booked in total) Very convenient to wedding venue and multiple restaurants in the square (3.4 miles) Kroger right adjacent to hotel - made late night runs for necessities so very convenient. No driving required. Extremely safe neighborhood.

When booking a hotel room for my family and I Hampton Inn...
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was the bacon at breakfast. It was a little too hard

When booking a hotel room for my family and I Hampton Inn was not my first choice. But due to being very disappointed with my first hotel, I landed here (Hampton Inn Lawrenceville). When I first arrived to this hotel I was greeted by Ms.Yolanda who was very welcoming. She made check in a breeze. She answered every question I had about the facility. If she didn't have an answer she asked another member of her team, to make sure she gave me the correct info. The rooms were very neat, and clean. The house keeping staff always had a smile on their face, and the breakfast was delicious! I am happy to say that the next time I'm in Lawrenceville GA,I will be staying at this hotel.

We really enjoyed our stay.
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was all around a great stay and I would like to thank everyone.

We got there a little early and they were not done cleaning the rooms so they let us go to another one of their hotels.

Everything was very clean!
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was very clean! Smelled fresh, sheets were crisp and clean. After a late night it was nice to walk across the street to the waffle house. Room had great blackout curtains and the hotel was relatively quiet so it made sleeping in perfect!

Comfortable beds, nice lobby, friendly staff, great breakfast!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The trashcan outside the front door was overflowing.

I was greeted with and kind words at the front desk. Check in was easy and parking was convenient and free. The beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. The air worked well, but when it went off it was hot so be sure to adjust it as needed. Breakfast was perfect. There was something for everyone. I'd absolutely stay here again!

Fabulous

Everything perfect

Everything very nice very clean and the lady at the front desk she was very nice. Beautiful room very large and a lot space comfortable bed. The bathroom waoooo super clean I love everything definitely I will coming back.

Always reliable and consistent. Excellent accommodations and service

No more Cookies at checkin

We have stayed there many times when we visit Lawrenceville. We really like the place, location, and service. The breakfast is very good and tastes good with great coffee. We also like the management. They are very helpful. However, we miss the cookies (after 3:00PM checkin).

It was very clean, comfortable and near restaurants and a grocery store.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathtub was small and took a long time to fill up.

Beds were extremely comfortable, room was clean and had a refrigerator and a microwave. The staff was very polite and accommodating to us. We had forgotten a few things like toothpaste and shower cap, they gave us replacements.

Comfortable

Came out of shower put hand on hand rail, it fell apart. A little cheap? Someone with issues could have slipped/fallen. Room was 118. Screw was a little loose holding it together on left side. Something to look at? Maybe even all rooms. Other than that everything was Good.

The bed was very comfortable, room was nice.

My wife and I was very happy with our stay.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

Had trouble with the "free wifi", make sure you have your password correct from the front desk.

Everything was GREAT. I was traveling with my new wife (less than 6 mo.) she was pleased with the whole experience. The breakfast was great. I'll stay there again.

Would not stay here again
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

Paper thin walls. Room was beside an exit where people were going in and out at all times of the night slamming doors. Bed too hard and pillows too soft.

Modern decor rooms..beautifully done

Well maintained and pleasant
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Supposed to be non-smoking, but our first room reeked of tobacco smoke. After some initial reluctance we were given a better room.

Well maintained and pleasant

I was there for a Homegoing of a dear friend.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was there for a Homegoing of a dear friend. It was convenient for the weekend celebration of life. All was within 5-7 mins. The rate, service was great!

4.0
    Breakfast and coffee
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We told the night manager that the ac unit was very noisy and didn't know if we would be able to sleep with its noise. He said we would probably be alright. Me and my wife got very little if any sleep that night. I told the morning manager that we weren't able to sleep and all she said is that she would report it to maintenance. I fully expected expected her to offer some kind of refund on our room. We will never use Hampton Inn again because of what happened. When you can't sleep it's hard to get back on the road the next morning to drive for hours.

Breakfast and coffee

The staff were the best!

Caint think of anything, well maybe the garbage can outside could have been emptied. It was overflowing both nights that we were ther.

The staff were the best!

Great place for a great value! You have to stay here

Wi-Fi could have been better

The staff was great and the room was awesome!!! Very clean, fresh and modern chic. The price was the best part. The manager Cantra was amazing!

GREAT HOTEL!

I did notice some uncleanness in the bathtub area.

I located this hotel for my business. The location was great and accessible to where I needed to go. The price was GREAT!!!!

Would recommend this hotel!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

I had some problems with checking out and canceling a day on my reservation but booking.com handled it for me and all is good!

It was clean and very nice for the price. Beds are comfortable. The location was easy to find!

Great place to stay!!!

The only thing that I did not like was that the light flickered in the bathroom. But not a big deal.

I loved the breakfast in the morning!!! The king room was very comfortable and roomy!!!

Beg bugs in room 213

Everything looks clean in the room but the bed in room 213 has bed bugs. That is 100% unacceptable. I don't care how nice it looks if I'm going to be getting bit from insects.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Bed was very comfortable and linens were super comfy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was very comfortable and linens were super comfy. Ac worked well, too. The room was a decent size, and I especially liked the layout of the room- the furniture was not to large and very functional.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Lawrenceville

Our room wasn't clean and when we informed the front desk about it, we were told that we did not ask for service. We didn't know that one had to ask for their room to be cleaned before the room was cleaned and fresh towels put in. We would suggest that guest be told at check in to request for room cleaning if they want their room clean.

We liked the cleanliness of the hotel and the politeness of the front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Great Hotel!

Smell of marijuana in the elevator, when I rode it downstairs, late at night. I would suggest having the side door monitored, more closely.

The property is neat, clean, and efficient. The staff, are very polite and helpful...front desk clerk, is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. This location always has the best breakfast. The parking lot, has adequate lighting. The location of the property, is easy to access, from the roadway.

Excellence !

I loved the mirrors. We loved our bed and tv. We had more then enough towels and rags (We always have to ask for more rags and towels at other hotels but this one had just what we needed) The staff was very nice. We're definitely going back to Hampton Inn.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

No Dr. Pepper

There were no Dr Peppers ......unbelievable. When you travel you would think you could get your favorite soft drink. But, not at the Hampton.

Breakfast was great

The overall experience was good!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

Someone almost came into my room in the morning while I was still sleeping. At times I could hear my neighbor, especially in the morning.

The overall experience was good!

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Best place yet!

Nothing could have been better, everything was great.

The hotel was super clean, and the staff was very professional and very helpful. They had a awesome hot breakfast, with crispy bacon and fluffy, scrambled eggs. The bed, was the best, I've ever slept on, in a hotel. The location is prefect. It's an indoor hotel, so you feel secure, and all entrances are monitored. Great place, can't say enough, about it.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

You don't want to stay here
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

1. I thought I booked a different location in Lawrenceville . 2. My card for payment was swiped 3 times. 3. One attempt was for an amount the staff could not explain. 4. I will be contacting Hampton Inn to get some resolution 5. Walls too thin

Breakfast was plentiful and well prepared. Breakfast staff was pleasant.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Great stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ONLY thing that got me right at first was that the smoking area was right outside entry doors and it would follow you inside if people were outside smoking.

Everything was great. Very pleased. Clean, quiet in rooms, comfortable. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Great place to stay in Lawrenceville, GA
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

Missing towels at the pool. The cleaning of the room seemed to be on a lower priority for people who were staying more then one night. Get it that you need to turn over the empty rooms, but don't ignore the customers that are staying for several days.

The desk clerk when we checked in was very friendly and helpful in providing information. The location was great for us.

Nothing, like everything

Staff was great and location

The flavored water

The elevator was slow.

The flavored water

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Relaxing
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That it was close to restaurants and shops

Very clean room!
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Very clean room! Great breakfast! Will stay here again!

Love! Love! Love! Hampton Inn by Hilton
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I couldn’t stay longer, who builds a triangular pool! 🤔 but it served the purpose😀

Complete comfort zone slep great and felt great about the hole stay

The breakfast, the bed
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The sofa bed didn't let out no one bothered to fix it.

The breakfast, the bed

N/a

Clean

Everything about this new hotel was good. I travel quite a bit on business. I liked it.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The staff was polite

Trash can up front was super full when i arrived. Carpet in hallway wet from leak . Carpet was smelly due not dry properly.

The staff was polite

Would stay again if I can get credit for my stay for my Hilton points
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I could not get my Hilton points because I booked through 3rd party. Need more television stations for the price.

The comfort of the beds

Great & Comfy!
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool was very small. I experienced racism from another ones of the guest.

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast & the cleaniess of the room.

We weren’t at the hotel much but it was clean and nice!

The check in process w booking was difficult had to call 800#

Very clean & nice! Great breakfast!

Everything very quiet and Peaceful

Everything very quiet and Peaceful

Very good, friendly staff, clean accommodations
    • Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have had a few more yogurt selections and grits

Good choice of hot food

Fabulous

Everything was excellent.

Everything was excellent.

Fantastic

Everything about it

Everything about it

The stay was pleasant. Will return soon.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

The towels were not soft. A little stiff.

The cleanliness and location.

Nice stay

I like that the property was clean.

It was well lit.

Very good stay.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

Location, parking, and available amenities.

Breakfast was awesome

Lawrenceville for Spring Break

Price

Customer Service/Breakfast

• King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Beds hurt my back both nights

Clean

I would definately stay there again

The breakfast bar was excellent. The staff was awsome

They didn’t have Dr Pepper .
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

They didn’t have Dr Pepper ..

The bed was very comfortable
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The access to the elevator is a little awkward.

The bed was very comfortable

Fantastic

No complaints

The Rooms was cozy and the Housekeeper was so sweet.I also love the breakfast.

The beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No sleepers with the towels

The beds

Large clean rooms
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Turkey breakfast meat was only served once a week.

Large clean rooms

Great place to stay for a few days
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Mobility Access - Non-Smoking

It’s not really a complaint but I prefer my bed extra firm. It was too soft for me.

The front end staff was amazing and very helpful.

Impressed, would definitely stay again
    • King Study Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Not alot of food places around

Very clean and modern rooms.

recommended stay

excellent reception staff. and service staff very helpful, over and beyond the call of duty.

Stay was very enjoyable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stains on tub, bedroom wall

Eggs were delicious! Bed was comfy!!

Everything, no complaints.

Quiet

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay, wonder stalf

I really enjoyed my stay, wonder stalf

I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

The breakfast was on point. The beds clean and fluffy. Staff was excellent. Great location that met my needs.

Ok room was good staff super friendly

No real view

Only seen a parking lot

Loved the stay here and would stay again

Toilets are awful short

Cleanliness of the room

Great experience. I would stay again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

bed was great, and the cleanliness