Reviews of Hampton Inn Atlanta-Peachtree Corners/Norcross 3 stars

440 Technology Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092, USA

#3 of 32 hotels in Norcross

I will stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hard and dry breakfast at 9:00 unless I wanted to cook. Terrible coffee in the room. The most difficult was poor lighting in the bathroom. Shaving or applying makeup! Mattress felt old and thin.

large bathroom Electric shades Pillow Beautiful setting

The facilities were clean and the staff was responsive to concerns and issues.

There was no microwave in my room, not many cable channels to watch and the toilet got clogged.

I liked that the staff was responsive when I called with concerns.

It served th

The elevator was not working and we were assigned to a room on the fifth floor. My daughter has a chronic condition and I am almost 70 years and it was a hardship for both of us. The staff was helpful with our bags, but it was very inconvenient. Thankfully it was fixed the next morning when we checked out.

The staff was friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was very good.

Breakfast was great!

Ice machine was down on my floor. Ice machine was working on floor three, but was missing the grate to set the bucket on. The toilet was cycling and noisy all night long.

Breakfast was great! Look and feel of the room was nice. Overall it was a great experience! I would still recommend it to friends. I will also visit again at a later date.

Good value, but could be better

The front desk lady was rude when I asked as to why I had a charge on my card. It was a little over booked. We couldn't really use the pool because it was filled with unsupervised kids who were being really rowdy.

It was clean. It had a good breakfast. The rooms were nice.

great place to stay, clean quiet.. comfortable..
    • King Room with Microwave and Refrigerator - Non-Smoking

elevators are kind of scary because they shake a bit too much.. but no big deal..

extra comfy beds.. housekeeping staff is super super friendly.. the lady Petra is such a sweetheart.. always asks if everything is great..

Everything was nice and cozy.

Location and a fire alarm went off at 5am, freaked me out and nobody answered the front desk phone when I called to find out what was going on.

Everything was nice. The check in/out was super fast and easy. The breakfast and indoor pool was the best part!

Great vacation!!

There were not enough items at the breakfast bar, no eggs, hash browns, grits, or biscuits and the coffee was barely warm. This was the only thing I didn't like.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn!!!!!

While checking out and going over bill, I noticed I was...
    • King Room with Microwave and Refrigerator - Non-Smoking

While checking out and going over bill, I noticed I was charged more then I was supposed to be charged for a snack purchase from the front desk. I mentioned it to the front desk clerk, whom was not friendly at all. She rudely asked when I got the snack and stated next time I needed to get a receipt. Mind you I was never offered a receipt, and should not have to get one when my snack was being charged to the room. I then asked about cameras after I was told rudely to get a receipt next time, and was then told, "We don't have camera's up here." I asked her about the camera behind her at the desk, and she then stayed, "I don't have time to look at them." Horrible customer service for a simple $1.50 mischarge!

Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast included hot items and robust coffee was available.

Not enough sugar free cereals

Even though I don’t eat eggs and sausage, it was an added bonus. And Raisin Bran and Greek yogurt were available. Robust coffee and half & half that wasn’t in little wasteful plastic containers.

Hotel pretty good but should have disclosed pool closure; biggest dissapointment was booking.com.

Pool was closed for renovation with no notice on their site. Kids were very disappointed. Toilet broke one day and we had to call down several times to get fixed. Called Booking.com to address pool closure and they said they would call back the next day after they addressed with hotel management and never followed through.

Room were generally quiet. Staff was good in taking care of obnoxious people who kept us up to 2 am one morning. Breakfast pretty good.

Clean but not transparent about pool closing and booking.com was no help.

Indoor pool closed without any notice on their site. Planned to have my daughter do her PT in the pool. Staff response was that maybe you could use the Marriott across the street - however it was 15 degrees outside. Booking.com was no help. I called them for relief and they PROMISED to call me back in the morning and never did.

Breakfast pretty good, beds comfortable and room clean. Guys who came and fixed our toilet were great.

I would stay there again.

The bed was very comfortable. The AC/Heat worked very well. The room was clean. The entry/lobby was clean. The indoor pool was unavailable due to repairs but we would not have used it this trip anyway. Breakfast was good.

Amazing stay and I'll be back for sure

no microwave I room but it is one in the lobby and I didnt have a freezer for my ICE cream but the staff helped me out

The bed was extra sofy and comfy. The indoor/outdoor heated pool was a siper plus. Not to mention I was offer a free glass of wine and $5 breakfast buffett for two

Great Place To Stay In Atlanta

You can always count on Hampton Inn for a comfy bed! They kept the complimentary cookies stocked downstairs and also have a well stocked toiletries section. The bathroom in my room was bigger than I usually find in hotel rooms which is nice. Great place to stay!

Breakfast was good, nice selection.

Pool and gym were closed our entire stay which was really disappointing as it’s a reason we booked to stay here. Pillows in the rooms are way too soft we woke up with sore necks. Staff were not overly friendly.

Breakfast was good, nice selection. Room decor was lovely.

AWESOME!

NOTHING!

The breakfast was great! The staff was great! The place was awesome! I will book here again. The bed was comfortable. The image you see on the website is what you get!

Thankful for your service and accommodations. Loved the grounds. Felt like a secret garden.

Having to leave.

Opening the door each night was like coming home. I really wanted to be there. Appreciated the hair dryer, night lite in bath. Ability to sit in a chair to read. Breakfast was a 10. Location perfect.

My stay was excellent. I always choose this hotel when I come to this area.

My room was right outside of the elevator, so I could hear people in the hallway late into the night.

The bed is always clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, especially the waffles.

It was pleasant enough that I will plan on staying at a Hampton Inn in the future.

Pool times could have been longer and even better yet would have been outstanding if there was a hot tub. I think it said there was a complimentary USA Today paper in the mornings but, upon going to the lobby only saw a couple people reading them with none in excess for other guest's.

The room was able to stay at a nice and cool comfortable level. The breakfast was better than most hotels. The staff was friendly at all times. Easy check in and even easier check out. The television had many options on channels with a clear visible look.

We had an enjoyable time!

The elevator doors closed really fast.

The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Items were replaced immediately. It was busy the 2 days that we ate.

Coffee was very good, I'm from the northeast - coffee...

AC nice and cold but carpet felt almost wet from humidity. Breakfast was ok but if I'm going to eat something hot like eggs and sausage I want someone to have cooked them there those "omelets" were clearly frozen and nuked - same reason I don't eat eggs from fast food chains - not eggs, some kind of substitute :(

Coffee was very good, I'm from the northeast - coffee matters!! Super clean

Such a GREAT stay!!!!!

Didn't like the rear parking front and side was fine. And no immediate light switch to give instant light in room. We're spoiled by little modern conveniences, huh! ;)

Pretty much everything!

Good but not great -- you get what you pay for!

Breakfast area too small and didn't offer a good variety. They served microwave sandwiches and the pastries were almost frozen. No hairdryer. Sheets and blankets were dingy

Staff was great!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

My stay was relaxing and peaceful.

I don't like that the property isn't pet friendly. I would stay there more often if my Teacup Chihuahua was allowed.

The waffles were great and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud!!

The bed was comfortable, room was clean, and pool area was...

Breakfast was awful, the sausage links were completely dried out, scrambled eggs were cold, and fruit was mushy. My children wouldn't eat any of it. Just grabbed a box of cereal. I was also charged more at check out than my receipt from Booking.com stated. When I brought this to the staff member's attention, he was rude about it, told me no, I was wrong, and the rate was correct. I think his name was Beckman, he made me wait 20 minutes while he handled 2 call in bookings, acted like I was an inconvenience, somehow it was my fault I was charged incorrectly. When I pulled up the receipt for him to see, he said he would, "honor it this time, but that was not the correct rate." How about simply saying, sorry for the confusion? Or, just simply stating the amount would be corrected. Instead he proceeded to argue with me about the difference between a debit and credit on my account. Ridiculous!

The bed was comfortable, room was clean, and pool area was nice.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Stay AWAY!!

Heated pool was dirty, found a bug crawling on sheets, stranger banged on my hotel at 4:30 am and he attempted to gain entry until I yelled twice and called help!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree Corners Norcross

I thought everything about the hotel was is good condition and the staff was very friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and large. The breakfast had several items to choose from and what I had was good.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Booking my stay at this hotel ahead of time I had to use a...
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Booking my stay at this hotel ahead of time I had to use a credit card even though I was paying cash which is not a big deal in and of itself because most hotels require you to have a card on file in case of incidentals, but, instead of holding my debit card information in case of incidentals, this hotel put a hold on my card for the amount the rooms costed. At the time of check out I was told that the amount was being refunded to me and would show back up in my account in 3-5 business, which is aggravating but not a huge deal either. Upon reviewing my bank account the day after check out I saw that the hotel charge was reflecting even more than it had before. I called the hotel to verify and they proceeded to tell me that the hold was actually for the amount of the rooms plus 20% of the final charge just in case there were any incidentals and it would be refunded to my bank account in 7-12 business days. They couldn't tell me why it was only showing as the room charge the day before without the 20% added in and they couldn't tell me why the first person had told me that the money would be back in 3-5 days. The hotel itself is wonderful, great location and great amenities, but this incident has made me a little wary of staying here again unless I will be paying with a card. This is my second stay at this location and I had a great experience the first time with none of these issues.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Nice hotel

This is my opinion -The breakfast was not have much choice. very limited, and also it if they server some food in house service , this would be great, like i reached hotel in evening and very tiered/hungry after 20 Hours of flight and after that i need to find the restaurent outsite the hotel, so if you have a small restaurent inside the hotel this would be the plus point. Thanks

I like the place very much, cleanliness of rooms, comfort and staff was very good and helpful. i would recommend to stay in this hotel. Thanks

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Nice stay in renovated room

Confusing staff who weren't very helpful with check in or local suggestions or recommendations

Bed was nice. Bathroom was big. Room recently renovated but still needed a little more work to complete it in the halls & ceilings. Lovely grounds with lots of trees and views

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Will book again.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had a great stay. They had updated the rooms with 42in TV's, and put new carpet and bed linens in the rooms.The breakfast was great. The staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Staff were friendly and outgoing.

Staff were friendly and outgoing. My wife loved the four pillows per bed and the comforter. Breakfast was pleniful and varied from day to day. We enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

The front desk staff was nice and helpful.

The morning I was due to check out of my room I packed my bags and took the heaviest out first. I left my lightest bag bc I do a last walk through to make sure I didn't leave anything. When I walked out of my room the cleaning staff went directly into my room after I had gotten down the hall and I hadn't checked out yet. She had a list so I assumed she knew who at this point had and hadnt checked out I had to stop her and let her know I hadn't checked out and to please don't go through the room yet. She was really nice and apologetic about it. This wasnt a major thing but the memory of it does stand out. The hotel was really nice and the area was very quiet and I would stay here again.

The front desk staff was nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Terrible service, and rooms.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

If rooms were clean. Front desk employee Carlos was on personal call when we tried to tell him the room was not cleaned. He did not help.

Location of hotel

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Great place to stay with family and awesome for a me day.

Everything was great and my 7yo loved the indoor pool.

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hot breakfast didn't disappoint us. We weren't ready to leave, way too short!!!!

The AC didn't really work

The AC didn't really work

Traveler

No hot tub and cold bagels.

Bathroom was clean, comfortable bed and pillows, location.

A pleasant stay in this place.

None.

Room is clean, bed is comfy. Staff are nice and friendly.

The hotel was great for a quick stay.

The rooms were rather dark.

The hotel was great for a quick stay. The property was well managed and staff was friendly

Our family loved this place!
    • King Room with Microwave and Refrigerator - Non-Smoking

Our family loved this place! Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast. This was our second stay and would highly recommend.

It was great.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

that I did not know the area so I could rent a car.

The room, pool the area was close to stores and rest,where we ate.

Bed sleeps like a cloud

N/a

Bed sleeps like a cloud

Easy to get to.

Easy to get to. Lots of trees!!

Elevator was messing up or down the whole weekend and it was...

Elevator was messing up or down the whole weekend and it was only one elevator

TV never worked.

TV never worked. i didn't need it anyway, and so i didn't call the reception.

OK

Staff

Overall my stay was better than expected.

I would have like if there were washers and dryer for the guest to use.

The room was very clean, and the bed was very comfortable.

OUTSTANDING

Service was great, comfortable bed breakfast awesome....GREAT STAFF

Outstanding

I would stay her again.

I loved everything

The beds are so comfortable and the place smells so good and the pool was nice and warm.

Everything was great and met my standards!

Everything was great and met my standards! Will be using this location again!

It was unsatisfied.
    • King Room with Microwave and Refrigerator - Non-Smoking

The elevator didn't work and the staff at the front desk was unprofessional and mean.

The bed!

Breakfast was great!

Breakfast was great! Lots of choices. Pool was clean, beds were comfy, it was an excellent stay!

Everything!

Everything!!!

Good

Smoke alarms went off at 5:30am waking everyone up comes to find out it was false

Bed was comfy, clean room, nice breakfast, friendly staff.

Bed was comfy, clean room, nice breakfast, friendly staff.

I wish the rooms all had microwaves in them.

I wish the rooms all had microwaves in them.

the prices on the first floor snacks

the prices on the first floor snacks

Convenient location to visit our relatives

1 elevator was out of service

Convenient location to visit our relatives

The swimming pool was down

The swimming pool was down

Nice place , Clean, friendly staff and decent breakfast ,...

Nice place , Clean, friendly staff and decent breakfast , good location.

It was very clean a d quiet.

The refrigerator would not get cool.

It was very clean a d quiet. Nice staff.

Would stay there again in needed in that area

elevator had problems the first day

Price, quiet, breakfast

Old mattresses

Old mattresses

excellent

everything

We had a quiet, restful stay.

Bathroom vanity needs to be larger to accommodate two people's toiletries.

Great bed, large comfortable room

Comfy and very clean bed, towels and hotel

My visit wasn't long enough.

Cleanliness and comfort of the room and staff was perfect.

It was everything I expected

Very comfortable and clean

It was excellent and in a great location.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The smell of the room could’ve been better. Maybe use an adjustable renuzit air freshener.

The updated room features and bathroom size.

Pleasant staff, large rooms, clean bathroom.

Too few towels in bathroom.

Pleasant staff, large rooms, clean bathroom. Breakfast good.

Quick weekend getaway. Great location for the things we had planned. Very comfy and clean, quiet

Not a thing. It was great

Location. Quiet room.

Breakfast and beds were wonderful !

Breakfast and beds were wonderful !! We had a very comfortable stay .

I really liked the location.

I really liked the location. It was fairly close to the area we were visiting and convenient to major highways.

The pool was to cold