Reviews of Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center 3 stars

1301 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA

#40 of 75 hotels in Philadelphia

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No hotel car park Private parking is very expensive and u need to carry ur suits case from x road which was annoying

Good location Comfortable beds

My stay was war and comfortable.

I miss the pool.

The staff was cheerful and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and varied. The room was roomy and comfortable. The view of the city was vast and colorful. The restaurant was fine, but I miss the chicken wings

The location was great and the rooms were renovated, clean...
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast area and the food that was served to us that morning were horrible. Guests were packing food into their backpacks and pockets and staff took forever to restock. Everything was awful, dry, tasteless and just way below average. I was able to grab a bit of scrambled eggs but they tasted like nothing. There was no bread and no fresh fruit which as a pregnant woman I was looking to get in the morning. Got so upset and had to leave the hotel and get real breakfast somewhere else.

The location was great and the rooms were renovated, clean and pretty. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful as well as the cleaning lady on the hallway. We passed by her twice and she always greeted us with a smile.

Great for one night in Philly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The immediate area around the hotel wasn’t very nice. To get anywhere decent you had to walk more than 3-4 blocks, which is still a short walk. When we got there we were unknowingly given they keys to an occupied room. We walked into the room and someone else was already in there with all their stuff unpacked. Luckily they were fully clothed, but the experience was nevertheless uncomfortable and was something I have never experienced at a hotel before. We went to the front desk and were immediately given a new room, but that was not the best way to start our stay there.

The beds were comfortable with luxurious pillows and comforter. The hotel was in a convenient location to get around town — with a short walk to the Reading Terminal Market that had TONS of food options where everyone could find something they liked. Continental breakfast was delicious with a nice, clean seating area. Most rooms had a decent view of high rise buildings in the city. Our room was equipped with a very nice TV along with other boujee fixtures.

No problems and a good priced stay.
    • Standard King Room

The downside is the free breakfast. The dining area is always busy and getting a seat not guranteed. The food is pretty grim. Powdered scambled egg and unedible sausage. Fresh fruit was only available for two days out of six and only fruit yogurt, no plain. Had to stick to toasted bagels and honey. We were staying at the Four Points in Houston immediately prior to this stay and there's no comparison on the food variety and quality. I'd prefer to pay extra for a decent breakfast. Limited choice of TV channels.

The hotel is located next to the Convention Centre. It's fairly central for bars and restaurants but a 15 minute walk through the Convention Centre road tunnels. Penns Landing and the Historic area are 40 minutes walk to the south. You will find homeless people sleeping in the road tunnels but we were never bothered nor intimidated by this. The hotel is clean. The front desk, concierge and housekeeping teams are friendly and helpful. The bar not so welcoming. Rooms are large but there is inadequate wardrobe/drawer space. Free tea/coffee is available in the foyer but room facilities were not fully replenished each day.

Good hotel in a great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was very humid. They used disposable dishes for breakfast, eventhough there is litterature claiming they have sustainable practices all over the room. Extremely wasteful.

Good hotel in a great location. Super clean.

We stayed in a newly renovated room.
    • Standard King Room

We stayed in a newly renovated room. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was extremely plentiful, with hot oatmeal, waffles, fruits, juices, bagels and pastries. Great!

Overall I was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. Excellent work!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only (minor)negative aspect was something that can't be changed or helped - the location behind the Conference Center in what is not a particularly good part of the city. There was always staff available, outside, to assist with finding taxis or anything else, and the walk to the Conference center was just a few blocks (even though it was right across the street).

The staff was always smiling and very helpful. The breakfast was very good with many choices that satisfied just about every possible desire. The coffee, always available, was also very good. Overall, very good stay.

Clean, spacious rooms.
    • Standard King Room

Location is kinda sketchy but a good location for the event on Avenue of the Arts we were there for.

Clean, spacious rooms. Very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent value!

Good location... close to Reading Terminal Market
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check-in staff at front desk was rude, no military discount offered, self-parking was too expensive

Good location... close to Reading Terminal Market, clean and cozy room, wifi and full breakfast were included in price

Nice hotel, good location, good breakfast, great bed!!
    • Standard King Room

I was pleasantly surprised by the room decor and the comfort of the bed. The view was great from my window, not the usual crappy parking lot or brick wall view. The staff was extremely helpful.

Good location. Friendly staff. Clean and nice rooms. The breakfast was very bad and not worth.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was bad. Food was bad and not enough for all the guests. Very bad for the hotel quality. I even though I was in Motel6. A few tables to have your meal and they are nasty.

The staff and the cleaning rooms. Location is very good. You will be close to the main points of the town.

There for my sons graduation, rented two rooms. All were very happy.

Everything, see last question

Outstanding staff, very accommodating to our needs. I would recommend it as a place to stay. Was centrally locates to where I needed to go.

First time in Philadelphia for my sons Temple graduation!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

What stood out to me friendliness! We made small talk gentleman that worked there he remembered the conversation and even told my son good luck at Quincy College!!!

First time in Philadelphia for my sons Temple graduation! Good location customer service excellent hands down!

Great location, awesome breakfast!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check out is at 11am not 12pm (for those who like to sleep in in the mornings).

The hotel is in a great location, 5-10 min walk to City Hall and Love Park. There’s also a convenience store right across the street that seems to work 24/7. The complimentary breakfast was also very good, and included a variety of options such as scrambled eggs and omelettes, sausage and potato hash, oatmeal, cereal, waffles, pastries and muffins, and juices and coffee. Also, the bed was super comfy! Not a bad hotel. Could be cheaper, but I suppose it’s worth it.

A great value with super friendly staff and a clean and lovely room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was very, very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the cookies and snack pack upon arrival and the to go bag when we left. We had to leave our bags there for the day and it was easy to leave them and easy to get them back when we left. I'd recommend it highly and would stay there again.

In general, the stay was wonderful.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The lack of suitcase rack, no kitchen area in the room. We requested a roll-in shower as these usually come with A seat enclosed and my husband needed this.

The staff are the best “product” you have, including Jason, Jeremy, Raz, Stephanie, Jackie and Celeste, and many others whose names I didn’t catch! Everyone was incredibly caring and compassionate, especially once they discovered that we were staying at the Hampton while my husband was recovering from surgery.

Hotel excellent, food excellent, staff excellent, room problem, not good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The heater in the room was so loud that it sounded like construction outside. It kept me up all night except for 3 hours

all was well except for one thing

Great staff, location and clean rooms.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - the staff went above and beyond in helping us - we can't say enough about the staff. Our rooms were great and clean. The location allowed us to walk everywhere. We felt safe even though there were homeless people in the vicinity. The sidewalks where they slept were cleaned and disinfected every morning.

Great hotel with a short walk to many area attractions.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only this that was slightly disappointing, was that due to the recent renovation the room had a heavy paint/chemical smell.

The hotel has recently been redone. It was stylish and comfortable. Breakfast was good, more fresh options than most. Staff was really great. Helpful and accommodating. Convienent to the convention center, ChinaTown, Redding Station and other area attractions.

Would not stay at again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bed was very bad like sleeping on bricks with a pillow on top. Pool was being redone not mentioned when we booked.

Location good near china town and local to everything else.

I will come back to the hotel.
    • Standard King Room

The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is good and the service is simply incredible. There are many people serving you and being ready to meet your needs. Very kind people.

love this hotel, my go to for convenience, friendly,helpful and caring staff, cost is great for down
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

notification hotel under renovation, we have stayed here many times, would be easy to let people know of changes. we did stay in new room, awesome!

REnovations going on, restaurant, bar not open, staff was wonderful, our room not ready, took luggage and stored, computer down when we checked out, would email receipt, lv to stay downtown, great locaion

This hotel is in a great location for seeing many of the sights!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had to park up the street in a lot that was $30 per day. I wish the hotel had attached parking, but we knew ahead of time that it didn't and that that is the situation in most large cities. No reflection on the hotel though!

Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful! We were treated wonderfully!

TRUE Customer Service is back at least in Philly
    • Standard King Room

We had a small mishap..BUT the staff solved our problem in about 2 hours. They really do take CUSTOMER service to a new level. The next morning at breakfast the Manager greeted me by name. I was truly surprised. He made me feel reassured that Customer service was important from top to bottom. CAN'T say a bad word. Loved it!! (Not a paid response, a REAL review.)

The hotel was across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The entire staff was AMAZING. The hotel was very clean. The free breakfast was great, allowed us to not feel rushed to find a place to eat each morning. We use public parking, which was a short walk, because we stayed multiple days that was great for our trip budget. We would definitely stay there again.

Won't use this Hampton again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Noisy, listened to slamming doors half the night and city noise all night. Breakfast was very limited compared to other Hampton inn's I have visited. No parking for hotel unless you do valet, $39.00 or lot down the street, $30.00 a night.

Twenty minute walk to Independence hall and historic district.

Definitely worth it! Staff were super nice and accommodating, location can't be beat.
    • Standard King Room

Initial price of $240 for one night skyrocketed to about $330 due to hefty taxes and "valet parking" which we never requested.

Location is amazing and allows you to reach prime Philadelphia locations within minutes, on foot

Great hotel, fantastic location, amazing staff.

Everything was great.

The hotel is remodeling but it didn’t bother us at all. Our room was clean and well done. The hotel staff were very helpful and kind.

I would not stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was under renovations so the things that I look for in a hotel (indoor swimming pool, restaurant/bar, workout room) was not there or was in poor condition. The pictures of the hotel are not true advertisement.

The rooms were nice

The staff were very friendly, and helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was charged for valet parking even though I parked my own car. I'm not sure how someone else was able to charge their parking to my bill. I was not issued another receipt and have to wait until my credit card bill arrives to make sure the charges were taken off. I understand the Hotel is under renovation and the website states the pool is not available but I did not realized the bar/pub was also under renovation and temporarily moved to a small conference room.

The staff were very friendly, and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was perfect and it was nice to have coffee, tea and water available 24 hrs. The take out breakfast bag was a nice touch.

Hampton Inn never disappoints.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool and breakfast room were being renovated. No swimming and no "make your own waffles", best part of free buffet.

Newly renovated room. Extremely clean. All staff super friendly from front desk to maintenance. Great location, close to all historic sites.

I like that’s our room was newly renovated and clean!
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast could’ve been better but it was about what I expected. Parking is down the street and $30 a night which I wasn’t expecting.

I like that’s our room was newly renovated and clean!

Nice place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I reserved this room long before we knew the pool would be out of service. That was a big bummer but we will come back and stay again when it is redone.

Room was clean and staff was great and breakfast was great.

Disappointed that the booking listed a pool.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping did not provide enough necessities. Phone in the room did not work after the first day.

There was no pool. We chose this property primarily because of the pool.

I don't think the hotel is exactly in center city. I work at UPenn and it was a rather long drive.
    • Standard King Room

Te dining area was cold and the menu very small. The stff at breakfast was excellent but the meal itself left a lot to be desired. Pre-cooked omelets just don't belong in a high quality hotel.

I liked the room and the staff.

You
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Love the stay staff was very friendly great location will be staying there again I would like to personally thank the 3 ladies at the desk don’t know there names but the one took a Pic with me the first day I was there she will know when you mention intro her and the second lady who helped me book an extra night they both were excellent you should feel proud to have them working for you almost forget the lady in the breakfast area such great customer service asking how my night was and to find out I gave her a high 5 on Broad street that night after the game great customer service my Email is phileagles7@comcast.net if you need anything about there customer service I’ll be gladly to respond thanks again for the service sincerely Scott

Philadelphia was the best - Hotel I would try something different next time
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No refrigerator- parking down the street- plus we got a phone call for noise ordinance when it was 2 doors down- no snitching though

Breakfast was awesome the staff was great too

The house manager was very nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The house manager was very nice. We needed an extra bed due to 2 adult children. Although this was requested when booked it took a few days to organise after we had arrived. The two adult kids were certainly over sleeping together by then! But when it finally did happen the house manager was very helpful in moving our belongings to a new room. In the new room the rollaway bed and sofa didn't have sheets or blankets- or pillows. The first phone call to reception saw three towels arrive. The second phone call saw another three towels arrive. The third phone call got pillows. I wasn't sure when the other stuff arrived but it all ended up ok. And the children as still alive.

Christmas in Philly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was extremely accommodating and nice. At check in, they greeted us with cheer and let us know if we needed anything, we were a phone call or visit to the front desk away. The breakfast was decent- Jason at the front desk- was amazing. It started raining during our visit and he offered an umbrella to keep the rain away. We will definitely come again!

Excellent location, compliment snack, coffee/tea/chocolate and fruits, and great breackfast!
    • Standard King Room

I forget to ask for a room far from the blowers for the conditioner system! and the heating machine at the room make a lot noise when ever it start up, so we actually turn it off, and luckily we have no need for the heater (5-10 C). During our stay it was a fire the fire department made us spend an little bit more than an hour outside of the building, the staff was very helpful though it seems they do not have an alternative plan for the guest to be sheltered during this kind of events. They charge 15% for our stay, at booking the price was 298U$ plus taxes (15%), though they seems to charge something else at the end a total of 426,9U$ ???

Location is excellent, the staff and commodities are greats, snack and coffee/tea at the lobby a great service. The breakfast great! though yes, plastic kniffe and fork are a bit difficult to accept !

The Hampton Inn was perfect for attending an event at the convention center!
    • Standard King Room

If there's one truth to Philadelphia, it's this: Everyone's car horn works. And believe me, they'll test that fact every 30 seconds. The Hampton Inn could stand to utilize different windows to cut down on the street noise, especially with the massive convention center directly south creating a brick canyon for sound to bounce around. We were on the 5th floor and you could hear folks shouting down below.

Everyone at the Hampton Inn was really helpful and made my travelling companion and I feel welcome. Jason at the front desk was a big help in getting us situated in Philly as it was the first time either of us had spent time in the city. The hotel was easy to get to from the airport via Uber/Lyft and the location is very close to Reading Terminal, a great location for food, as well as a host of restaurants and even a couple convenience stores so you'll never want for meals and snacks. Breakfast was standard continental fare and I'm really glad they had a hot tub for easing sore feet after walking around the city all day!

The cleanliness of the hotel and room.
    • Standard King Room

Parking was down the street and limited. They requested you leave your key with the attendant. I elected not to. Did not like the fact the kitchen did not open until 5pm. I had to go across the street.

The cleanliness of the hotel and room. Front desk staff were courteous and professional.

I would certainly stay at this hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing that I think could have been any better is the parking. And even that wasn’t too bad. I know when you are in a busy city like Philadelphia that parking sometimes can be an issue. But we were able to park in the lot that is very close to the hotel and the men at the lot were very helpful.

The front desk staff was excellent. Both the you lady and the gentleman went out of their way to help me every way they could. The facility was very clean and met my expectations.

Great location, excellent employees!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The employees at this hotel are sure to help make Philadelphia change its reputation. They were all so friendly, helpful and nice. They could not help enough, or be more kind or considerate. The hotel was clean and very comfortable.

Will at the front desk was excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Will at the front desk was excellent. Very helpful with uber, places to eat and direcstions. Sarah was very friendly at the bar as well. They extended hours for breakfast so you weren't rushed.

Excellent location and staff. Great Hampton. Cannot wait to come back to the renovated rooms!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our flight landed in the heart of traffic so the Lyft ride to the hotel was a bit pricy to accommodate 4 passengers and luggage.

The Staff (Sarah and Will) was awesome!!! They went above and beyond with to accommodate us and offer suggestions for dining. I really liked that you had on onsite bar to have a drink at the end of the day and Sarah was a great bartender!! The bedding was very comfortable (not scratchy like some hotels) and I liked that there were layers to peel back or pile on for comfort. I would definitely stay here on a future trip to Philly!

Great Philly Hotel Near All Attractions
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Walls are a tiny bit thin so you might be able to hear a lil of your neighbors. Nothing major. Yes there's some homeless as you walk around but nothing you wouldn't see in any other major city.

Staff is VERY attentive, kind and helpful. Clean Room, no plumbing problems, free breakfast and wifi. Quick walk to Reading Market and stores.

Very enjoyable!!

Loved everything!!

even though we arrived early & our room wasn't ready yet, they safely secured our luggage & parked the car, so we could get to the convention center before the expo was over with!!

The bathroom ceiling was peeling.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The bathroom ceiling was peeling. One piece of furniture in the living room was broken at the bottom. If I'd known there wasn't free parking, I would have picked different hotel.

Helped make Philadelphia very enjoyable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything worked well; staff were really helpful, lifts were quick, room was really comfortable. Best hotel we stayed at out of 14 different hotels over 5 weeks.

Convenient location but don’t bother with breakfast.
    • Standard King Room

The short route to and from the hotel to the City meant walking through the underpass, which was a magnet for homeless people.

The central location convenient for tourist parts of the City.

All the employees are great
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

My stay was great. The staff was on point. My house keeper I can't remember her name but I had room 918 an 920 on the morning of 10/1 my check day she was very nice everytime I asked for she had on her cart and gave me what I need thank you so

Prefect
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast options varied and plentiful, even during busy times the staff was quick to refill selections. The staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.

Was amazed with the 181 Renoirs at the Barnes Foundation. Must see!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I am 6'6". The shower was difficult for me. Parking is down the street and $40 per day.

Good location for visiting the museums and historical sights.

Love hampton inns but was very disappointed with this one
    • Standard King Room

Hotel was old which was fine but rooms need a desperate update. Even just new shower curtains. There were stains and rips on shower curtains, dents and scuffs all over furniture, bedding was old and stained. Needs an overhaul. I was actually very disappointed

Front desk staff, consierge and valet guys were amazing. So nice and very helpful

Great location! Comfy bed, nice staff. Yummy breakfast!
    • Standard King Room

Room didn't have a refrigerator. I'm not sure if some do but I always like to have a refrigerator for snacks.

Great location! Comfortable bed. Yummy breakfast.

Not really what was expected
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The keys didn't work for the initial room I was given. I also wasn't informed of any monetary holds on my card at check in

The king suite was a nice room

Great location, but eat breakfast somewhere else!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Room smelled like cigarettes. Although it was a non-smoking room. The breakfast was very low quality.

The location is the best! staff -very pleasant and helpful. Cookies, apples on arrival - a nice touch!

Never will go back again nor will I ever use Booking.com again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The whole hotel smelled of pot especially in the rooms. It was a concert weekend with lots of partiers in the hotel . Made it a horrible experience for a family traveling with a Young child. The area was sketchy especially at night . The free breakfast wasn't worth it

Staff members were great!! Ty and Jason at the front desk were exceptional

Good value for the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast was like shopping for bargains on Black Friday, everybody rushing to the buffet didn't leave much choice for those who got there a little late. A/C worked fine, but mattresses needed to be replaced.

All of the staff, from the front desk, doormen, house cleaning, etc. were courteous and extremely helpful. Walking distance to most attractions & very close to Convention Center, Reading Market, Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.

Terrible never coming back
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was terrible!! Paying for parking was outrageous! Not to mention, it was a long walk to the hotel. The location was even worse. The breakfast sucked. There was no microwave or fridge. I did not enjoy my stay at this dump.

When I travel to Philadelphia again, I will definitely use this hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Personal preference, but I enjoy hard mattresses and pillows. Most hotel beds and pillows are too soft.

The staff was very pleasant towards me and my wife. It was our anniversary and they went out of there way to provide free appetizer cards for each of us and wished us a happy anniversary.

I liked that the staff was friendly and quick to accommodate...
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast was GOOD but not AMAZING. Also, this hotel is pretty close to China Town, so plan to either eat a lot of Chinese cuisine or look for a different place to stay.

I liked that the staff was friendly and quick to accommodate us and offer their services. The room was clean and comfortable.

Staff was extremely friendly & helpful, we enjoyed the...

One cup coffee maker in room however Hampton Inn has coffee ready 24/7 in lobby

Staff was extremely friendly & helpful, we enjoyed the hot tub after walking all day

Very enjoyable - would do it again.
    • Standard King Room

I was located in Center City and very close to the historical area. the hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful and friendly. They even apologized for the fire alarms going off in the middle of the night!

Good....not great.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The front desk staff gave an awful first impression. They saw me standing there waiting to be helped checking in but they didn't look up to acknowledge me. It was as if I was completely invisible for the longest time. The wifi was absolutely awful. The pool was small and was SOOO crowded and got overtaken by a large family that we just got up and left. This isn't the hotels fault but just put a damper on enjoying some time in the water. Parking fee is outrageous.

Room was nice and big; breakfast was good. We asked for extra blankets and they brought them up right away.

The hotel was beautiful.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The pillows in the hotel room could have been more fluffy. The parking is also very expensive.

The hotel was beautiful. I enjoyed the complimentary treats within the lobby. The complimentary breakfast was pretty descent. My hotel room was a pretty good size, loved the mirrors and shower. The pool was small, but still enjoyable. The hotel is in a great location.

Like all Hamptons, breakfast had a good variety of items to...
    • Standard King Room

The view was terrible. It was the roof of the building.

Like all Hamptons, breakfast had a good variety of items to choose from. The beds were comfortable and rooms were quiet even though our room was located next to the elevators.

The property was very clean & accommodating!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property was very clean & accommodating! Friendly staff , great suggestions & the children loved the indoor pool! Will definitely return next time I am in Philadelphia.

Excellent hotel
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

Everything was good, it is an excellent hotel. The room, the location, the pool, the fitness room, the bar, the breakfast, so everything was perfect.

Philly is dirty but the hotel was clean so that balances out.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Outside of the hotel the sidewalks and allies were filthy. Sorry but it made me think Philly is a dirty city. We stayed in Boston after leaving Philly and the sidewalks and allies were clean enough to sleep on. No joke! The smell of urine between the hotel and Reading Market was worse than the men's room at a busy gas station.

The breakfast and lobby area was fantastic.

No relaxation without information
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like the small bed, the fuzzy signal tv, crowded pool, incompetent staff, over priced but small portioned restaurant, and location of the hotel. As soon as you walk out the hotel its an oasis of the homeless. Customer service was bad and I was not informed about the incidental fee (that gets processed during your stay not afte) until the second day I was there. This put a damper on my vacation because I was not the only one paying for the hotel. The first 2 days was great but getting informed about processing last minute almost ruined my vacation. We left a day early because of it.

I enjoyed the cool ac. The hotel was also close to china tow. Which was nice.

Great place to stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was a bit worried when we arrived and saw roaches outside property, BUT facility was very clean!! I guess that is part of city living

Staff were helpful and welcoming

Visited Philly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevators were wet due to folks using the pool and not drying off before entering.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable.

Good hotel for city visitors
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Did not have any vegetables at breakfast.

Everything important is within 20 minutes walk. I recommend taking a Big bus (hop on hop off) tour from the first day.