Reviews of Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport 3 stars

3939 North Mannheim Road, Schiller Park, IL 60176, USA

#1 of 7 hotels in Schiller Park

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Excellent customer service made the stay easy and enjoyable.

I had trouble adjusting the room temperature to the right setting.

The customer service at the front desk was impeccable. The staff were exceptionally gracious & helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast area was also very clean and had a good assortment: coffee, tea, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, omelets, sausages, bacon and more. I also visited the indoor pool and hot tub. One of the staff said that salt is added to the water to eliminate much of the chlorine smell. I definitely noticed that it was much less chlorine-y smelling than hotel pools normally are. I also used their business center. I needed access to a printer & it was extremely convenient to have that available. The free airport shuttle was a huge plus and took much of the stress out of my planning. It is a small shuttle - 5 or 6 people - but it runs frequently and only took about 5 minutes to get to O'Hare. The driver was very helpful as well. Overall, a very good experience.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Affordable hotel with free shuttle
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to really dislike. Wished i knew that there was shuttle bus from airport (waive your hands at PARK N JET buses passing by outside every 15-20min). Otherwise it will be 20-30 US by taxi (meter + 50% overcharge)

Staff was nice, there were free baked cookies. Free breakfast was quite nice. Free coffee next to reception.

The Ohare Airport shuttles situation is quite messed up.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The Ohare Airport shuttles situation is quite messed up. We arrived at Ohare Airport at Terminal 5, and waited almost an hour for a shuttle to the Hampton Inn, after being told multiple times over the telephone, before and after we arrived at Ohare, that the Hampton Inn shuttle would arrive every (15) minutes. However, after waiting almost an hour, this shuttle was prominently marked "Park and Fly" in (2 foot ?) large letters on the center of the side of the shuttle, and with "Hampton Inn" obscurely marked in small (5 inch ?) letters in a bottom corner of the shuttle. Only one of four people waiting for the shuttle noticed the Hampton Inn small letters on the shuttle. To make matters worse, upon arriving at the Hampton Inn, a man at the desk said that the shuttle does not service Terminal 5, unless you call Hampton Inn and tell them you are explicitly at Terminal 5. How could I know to tell them that we are at Terminal 5, if I only learn of this necessary action after, by some miracle, I somehow arrive at the Hampton Inn ??? if I am not making this up.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Definitely will return if I find myself in the area; great stay

I didn't get to use hot tub for more than 20 minutes the 1st night, due to us arriving at 9 to check in, and they close up the pool area at 10. My business class the next day was from 8 to 8, so I had to miss the hot tub my second night so u could eat dinner. That made me feel sorry for myself lol.

The beds were very comfortable, with plenty of nice pillows. The breakfast choices were really good; the breakfast potatoes were amazing. I'm a vegetarian, and my husband is not. We both were impressed by the breakfast choices by how delicious everything was. They even offered dried seaweed, which I adore! Hot tub felt wonderful

Comfort and value - plus great location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Good sized and designed room with large, comfortable beds, work desk and entertainment. Breakfast offered good variety or hot and cold selections. Location is excellent; 10 minutes from airport.

Amazing!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Short and yet amazing experience at Hampton and Chicago! I forgot my credit card at the canteen and it was found by one of the guests and returned to the counter. This cute staff returned it to me! Pity that I didn't find the kind guest tho. I appreciated his good heart and highly recommend this hotel for airport overnight staying!

The hotel easy to access O'Hare airport

There was no fridge in the room. Near the hotel, there is only one convenience store and no restaurant where I was able to go on foot. "O'Hare oasis" was very close but I couldn't get to the place on foot.

The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and kind. It was easy to access O'Hare airport. We can catch the shuttle for the airport every 30 minutes. The hotel fee was reasonable.

Wrigley Field for ballgame

After a long day we returned to facility around 1130 pm to find elevators out of service. Positive was they were fixed by check out.

Staff very friendly. Check in person assisted us in requesting Lyft for our ride into city

Everything, excellent breakfast ( the breakfast staff is...
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything, excellent breakfast ( the breakfast staff is really kind, it makes all difference,if you ask for anything they bring i it to you, fresh fruits, more bread, eggs, etc). Very good wifi, great room ( not a dark one), very clean, nice desktop staff.

Over all nice stay. I would come back
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We had a large family 6 rooms and they didnt put us all together even though they knew in advance we was coming and we were there early

Staff was friendly

Very comfortable stay
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Window in 2nd floor room overlooked car park and busy road - no privacy glass or nets. This meant that curtains had to be closed when I was in the room - hence no natural light.

Great location for O'Hare Airport. Friendly staff happy gave good advice on locality and printed airline boarding passes with no questions asked.

The property is conveniently close to the airport and other...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping didn't clean my room. I inquired about it upon my return that evening and was told I had a "Do Not Disturb" on my door at 8 am - Yeah, I was still asleep. However, I removed it when I left for the day. I expected housekeeping to return and clean my room but they didn't. I reported it and the housekeeping supervisor apologized.

The property is conveniently close to the airport and other attractions. The coffee is outstanding and available 24 hours. Breakfast options are good and varied. The bed was comfortable,

Staff was very professional and helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Pool area could of been taken care of better, although they did have signs up that said it would be closed the following week for maintenance.

Staff was very professional and helpful.

Very poor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Booked handicap accessible room, got a hearing accessible room. Booking.com does not have a customer service number. Was not able to modify trip after check in. Hotel staff was uncooperative and repeatedly asked me to contact booking.com to modify my check out date. The website is not user friendy.

Staff was professional and pleasant - room was clean and comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I waited for an hour for the free shuttle at the airport. They were not clear in stating the name on the shuttle bus, so it probably came and went without me being aware. I was looking for a large display of Hampton Inn on the bus, but it was very small on the door. Jet Park Parking was the large, lit banner display on the front of the van. With so many shuttle buses in the area, I couldn't see the door only the top of the van. They should be very clear that guests are catching the Jet Park shuttle bus. The front desk attendant did say the word Park, but I didn't understand it to be Jet Park and the main display.

Clean. Quiet. Easy access to the airport. Free shuttle to and from airport. Easy to contact the front desk with a phone call.

The rooms were clean

The pool was dirty and the hot tub was closed, also there was no fridge or microwave in the room which the website said and when traveling with kids that’s a must. They should inform on the website when the pool/hot tube is closed, that is a reason I chose this place

The rooms were clean

Satisfied.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

See above. Second point of the above.

In general, it was comfortable and clean. For those who are not coffee drinkers, it would be helpful to have a hot water maker rather than a coffee maker in each room.

The beds were very comfy as always, coffee excellent, staff...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I literally only booked this location for the hot tub. It was out of service upon arrival. Ruined my day as that is all I was looking forward to.

The beds were very comfy as always, coffee excellent, staff friendly

Need improvement
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No bacon! Also the hot tub qas down thats the best part of the stay because i wanted a room with jacuzzi and u guys didnt have 1 they told me their was 1 with the pool and when we arrived it was closed both days all 3 days. So we didn't get into the pool at all. Which suchs because thats 1 of the best resons to get a hotel

Breakfaast was ok was upset it was tutkey sausage for 2 days. No bacon. I dont eat sausage at all and it was turkey.Staff was friendly

Somewhat disappointing
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Had to wait 45 minutes for the shuttle from the airport to the hotel to turn up. Whilst the breakfast food was good, it was spoiled by having to eat it with plastic utensils and off paper plates. Great location close to the airport but very poor sound proofing - could hear each plane take off. Also a very noisy hot air heating system in the room.

The breakfast is excellent, very friendly staff. The only minus was poor soundproofing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Go green and get actual dishes for breakfast. Soundproofing is poor - could hear the tv from next door, street noise from outside, and the heater was very loud.

Comfy beds, excellent breakfast, friendly staff

Oustanding Stay and Staff

The staff at the Hampton Inn- Chicago O'Hare were absolutely outstanding. Being a frequent traveler, they treated me like family and were very courteous. Hands down one of the best staff and stay.

Great comfort hotel, friendly staff, good breakfast for a stay-over at the airport.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

We needed to wait more than an hour on the airport shuttle, after two times calling to ask where it was, eventually it arrived. But this could have been better.

The staff was very friendly and they offered free tea/coffee and delicious cookies, which was a very warm welcome after a 16h flight.

Would stay here again and would recommend to others.

Nothng

Beds very comfortable. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate at all times in lobby. Free shuttle to airport/ Blue CTA train into downtown Chicago about every 20 minutes. Free breakfast. Large, clean room with desk.

Not staying there again
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

It was my first time staying in an airport hotel. My assumption of such hotels was that they had 2 purposes: comfort & convenience. Unfortunately Hampton Inn didn't deliver on any of the two. On convenience... I landed at O'Hare International. Upon landing I was hoping there would be a shuttle to pick me up as advertised. There was none. You need to call them. How convenient when you're a French traveller with obviously no US number and no way of getting in touch. They said the shuttle would be there in 10. I waited 30mins and started getting cold. (Not mentioned: the part when I first called the wrong shuttle because you would imagine Hampton Inn sends you an email prior to checkin to let you know about the phone number that you need to use to call the shuttle but they don't and it turns there's another Hampton Inn hotel in Chicago. This was partly my fault so I won't blame the hotel for this but still a bad experience when you land at midnight in a foreign country). On comfort now... After all my shuttle adventures, I arrived at 1.30am at Hampton Inn O'Hare. I was so tired after a long flight I was longing for a good night of sleep. Turns out I woke up at 5.30am due to the noise of the busy street that was right outside of my room window. Trucks and motorbikes and cars passing by. Thanks to what looked like a single glazing, it took me 2 hours to get back to sleep. I did go to reception at 5.45am to ask for another room. They said the other side was overlooking a highway which was even busier. I guess I should consider myself lucky I didnt get a room on the other side. Bedding was also suboptimal, mattress was extremely soft and I woke up with back pain. Not my best night of sleep really. For 117$ a night for single occupancy (taxes are not included on Booking.com - you pay more when you arrive at the property. Yet another delightful surprise!) I was hoping for more. I guess that was my first and last hotel experience

Staff was really nice

Short but OK!

No restaurant on site but the Shuttle Driver drove us to a restaurant 2 blocks away.

We were there for a short time but the Shuttle Driver was excellent. The desk also left us a bag breakfast as we were leaving at 5:00 am. It was great!

Near from airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old hotel , bed too small with queen size category. Few days ago we stayed in hampton inn in old orchard in chicago , that property is very good. I thought hampton inn in o hare is similar to that one .

Near from airport

Our stay here was good as it was close to the airport and downtown Chicago was within easy reach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a disappointment with paper bowls, plates and plastic spoons, knives and forks. Didn't get chance to try out the waffles as there was constant crowd around the equipment. Cutting into an apple was impossible with a plastic knife. There was long wait for the airport shuttle.

The staff were very helpful such as when I needed to print our boarding passes for our onward flight the receptionist printed them out seamlessly. The free shuttle to and from the airport was good.

Beds were comfortable.

Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. It was a little difficult getting to the hotel without getting on a toll road, but otherwise a good choice. Thought airplane noise from O'Hare might be a problem, but we never heard a plane!

Amazing experience
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cleanliness of this place was amazing. I couldn't believe that the bathroom was on top of my expectations. from top to bottom, beds were very confortables, same that pillows. Staff was super friendly. I will recommend this place to all my friends.

DEFINITELY NOT UPSCALE

pROPERTY A BIT RUN DOWN-ROOM VERY BASIC-A COMMERCIAL AREA WHERE ONE COULD NOT WALK TO A STORE OR RESTAURANT

WE COULD WALK TO THE RENTAL CAR AGENCY-THE MAIN REASON FOR STAYING THERE. 24 HOUR SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AIRPORT AT 20 MINUTE INTERVALS

Easy to get to from O'Hare Airport and driving.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was much smaller than expected. Even with an overflow area the Breakfast dining area was very crowded.

Easy to get to from O'Hare Airport and driving. Quick access to major roads but the general area is Commercial and the road is very busy and loud. Breakfast food selection was good and refilled quickly, dining area was kept clean.

excellent place for the money
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

TV Guide would have been nice, had to say roll through each channel to see what was on

Clean, modern, friendly, good food, nice pool, quiet, good value

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

I liked the fact that it was located close to freeway and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was unfriendly and not helpful. I stay with Hampton on official CA state business ever week and this was the most unfriendly collection of employees. They don't make eye contact and greet the guest from the moment we arrived. The exceptions were Marylu ( front desk on 6/22/17) and Jose, and Marco? ( arrived the evening of t6/20/17) in maintenance. Bottle those staff members and recreate that wonderful customer experience that I get while on travel with Hampton Inn.

I liked the fact that it was located close to freeway and easy on and off to visits attractions.

Nice hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish the bathroom was a little bigger, but we booked last minute travel for a funeral and this was the only room available. Thankful that it was!

The staff was friendly and helpful. A good value- free parking and hit breakfast. Close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Loved the guest servicing by offering great colleratal on...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

It was hard to know you were at the property until you were almost at the property. Hampton sign hidden by trees

Loved the guest servicing by offering great colleratal on how to get to restaurants and delivery of restaurants near by. Aftrr driving all day, it was great to order in

Horrible Sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was not able to get a good sleep. House keeping started around my room at 7am and were very loud. The employees were is different rooms scream at each other and I could hear everything. Also they would throw things and you could hear it. I step out of my room and asked for them to keep it down and they did for 5 mins then it was worse.

I liked the location and that there was free parking.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Airport shuttle from hotel is very convenient and very...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle from hotel is very convenient and very frequent (in every 20 minutes). You need to call hotel for shuttle from international terminal, you do not need to call hotel for shuttle from domestic terminals.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Affordable price, comfortable stay, excellent service.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I would say there wasn't anything that I didn't like.

How easily accessible everything is, very pleased with my stay. I would highly recommend to family and friends. Friendly staff excellent service.

This website is deceitful
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no refrigerator or microwave yet the website stated these amenities came with every room. There was a musty odor in the room. You could literally hear every thing happening in the room next to our room. The cleaning staff was not friendly at all. The food was mediocre and wasn't prepared fresh.

A Bittersweet Vacation
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was charged twice for my room and met with the front desk who worked on the issue right away. However, I wasn't given any type of compensation for the trouble and this lack of funds in my account hurt my spending greatly when it came to the big convention I had attended for three days during my stay. I was disappointed in this regard and had to wait a couple days before I could do anything about it due to money transactions needing to take place during business days.

The breakfast was nice and there was a different variety every day. The pool is a good size with a jacuzzi also. The beds were nice and soft and the rooms were very nice.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

I booked the hotel room from a third party site.

Also the room smelled like cat pee.

I booked the hotel room from a third party site. However I called the hotel directly to inquire about the shuttle to the airport. I was told it was free parking with our one night stay and we're allowed to leave our car there for free while traveling out of state. When we checked into the hotel we were told we could not leave our car there and there was no space to park during this time. We were then given a list of other parking lots to call to see if there was available space. There wasnt. We were in a panic as we were leaving for Florida the next morning. We had to drive ourselves to the airport and park there. Very disappointing and frustrating to the start of our vacation experience. We will not be booking a room at this hotel again. We will also be sure to let our friends and family know about this experience.

Good deal near O'Hare.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Small pillows. No cover compromise between sheet alone and full quilt.

Great bed. Clean and well-provided bathroom and hot beverages. Take-along bag breakfast and snacks. Very accommodating staff. Breakfast varied and plentiful. Shuttle was prompt at both hotel and airport.

Very convenient location to O Hare International
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A bottle of complimentary water in the rooms would have been most appreciated after a long journey

Great breakfast , self service buffet was well stocked and catered to all dietary needs.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Average quality , good location close to the airport but little noise from the main road.

Noise isolation, facing a big Street there room is very noisy. I have asked a new room and the hotel provided the change w/o additional money and that's very appreciated. Installations are bit old and the breakfast very basic.

Location , close to the airport

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Quick sleep
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unclear on parking and we booked for the purpose of free parking then ended up having to pay. Def not a quiet room with traffic and by the elevator

Great shuttle and breakfast and comfortable beds!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

fair
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Although one can buy some snacks and drinks in the hotel, it is a bit difficult to find restaurants nearby.

The free shuttle to O'Hara airport is convenient.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Pool area clean and pleasant.

More upfront about rates. Booked and received quote, was very pleased, was charged $20.00 more at check in, when questioned, I was told, Chicago tax.

Pool area clean and pleasant. Staff was very nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Great hotel great value!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Booking.com price does not include park and fly and I found out after booking you cannot add the parking and you have to book park and fly on the hotels own web site

The hotel is super nice for the price I paid maybe it was recently remodeled everything was clean and updated and the pool and hot tub were nice and the staff. I did not get to eat breakfast but the breakfast area looked nice. They have shuttle to O'Hare

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Haven't seen this before!! Such a thoughtful solution for out of town guest without a vehicle.....

I have no complaints.

Everything was just fine... What was really awesome was an unusual fantastic feature of having a restaurant pick up and bring me back to the hotel. Great Escape is the name. It was over a hundred years old, quaint, cozy, had stellar service, and the food? FABULOUS! Extra kicker was it was reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Airport Hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The price was a bit high. The pillows were square and therefore slightly small.

The breakfast had more choices than most US hotels. The rooms were clean and spacious. The airport shuttle was free and reliable.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Perfect for business purposes
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Great location, good value for money paid, perfect for business purposes. Very much appreciated hot tea/coffee available in lobby 24/7, and nutritious hot breakfast every morning . Will use again.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Very friendly place with wonderful staff

All was good as for the price I paid. Maybe you should think about the renovation at some point: the hotel seems to be a little outdated.

This is very friendly place with wonderful staff. I arrived very early (around 9am) on the arrival day, and I was offered a room that I could use immediately AND even a complimentary breakfast. This was so nice, thank you! Free parking is also a plus (not very common in O'Hare area). The room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Good tonic after mega surgery.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

A good arrangement for diabetic person s.in USA , it may not be a good deal.

Wonderful stay, breakfast not up to mark, can't under stand how diabetic person can have a heathy breakfast there.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Won't stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Got stuck in elevator and staff thought it was funny. Swimming pool was dirty. Charge an extra $20 deposit but doesn't say that on their website.

The room was very clean and the breakfast was really good with a great variety.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Save the day hotel!

Don't change a thing.

Comfortable bed, clean room, courteous staff. Quieter that I though it would be so close to the freeway. Conveniently close to the airport with airport shuttles available.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Good for overnight close to O'hare.
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was a weird thing in the bathtub that was designed to make the room handicap acccessible. If I had actually needed this option, it looked very uncomfortable and kind of gross. The temperature was hard to regulate in the room and the breakfast room was very cold. Chicago was having a cold snap so this might not be the case in more reasonable temperatures.

The shuttle and proximity to O'hare is great for an overnight stay. The breakfast was nice and room and bed were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Hmmmm
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The building smelled like smoke. The toilet seat was to close to the water so everytime I wiped, my hand hit the water. GROSS!!!!

The breakfast hours are great and I guess the food served it's purpose.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

I would stay here again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked a fan in the bathroom but that's not necessarily a bad make on the hotel, more so on the construction of the hotel.

Great breakfast. Excellent shuttle service to and from O'Hare. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Hampton Inn always the best nights sleep while traveling
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Access to restaurants in the area is a bit difficult without your own vehicle. However the host had a large selection of delivery type menus .

Hampton inn beds/ mattress have to be the best in the hospitality business . The location was very handy as well as the shuttle to the airport .

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Adequate for a short layover
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle only runs every 30 minutes and then only appropriate time. Staff said breakfast started at 0530. Came down at 0525 and told breakfast started at 0600.

Everything was organized and in working order
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The pillows are too soft.

Everything was organized and in working order

Great stay

A little over priced

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

All went well.

Front desk people were extremely accommodating and helpful.

Clean & well maintained.

Clean & well maintained. Easy access to airport & highways.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Shuttle service was very prompt.

Shuttle service was very prompt. Nearby restaurants even offered a shuttle. Room was comfortable and quiet. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Close to airport and metro to downtown Chicago.

Close to airport and metro to downtown Chicago. Free shuttle to and from Ohare airport

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Breakfast is great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Shuttle bus doesn’t clear name on it and frequency is not enough.

Breakfast is great.

One Day Stay at Hampton Inn Chicago International Airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was well arranged!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Front desk person TJ, was most hilarious, friendly and...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk person TJ, was most hilarious, friendly and helpful person I ever dealt on any hotel

Late night sanctuary
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were excellent. Intuitive and helpful! Changed rooms, allowed for a late check out. Great service.

Clean hotel, very friendly staff, and good breakfast.

Pillows were too small

Hot breakfast, quiet room, nice bathing products.

We loved the Indoor Pool and hot tub.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Location - The fact that you can't just walk downtown.

We loved the Indoor Pool and hot tub. The front desk was very friendly and accomidating.

Good night, after long trip.

- clean - bed - room

Staff was too busy to greet.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was too busy to greet. Restaurant was too small and over crowded for guestes