Reviews of Hampton Inn Dallas-Addison 3 stars

4505 Beltway Drive, Addison, TX 75001, USA

#12 of 20 hotels in Addison

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Location, breakfast.

The room had a smell of sewage. We asked for another room and was told there was none available. The Desk clerk said he’d have maintenance check. When we returned to the room the smell was worst. We told the clerk we could not stay in that room. We were then given a smaller room with a smaller bed. But at least it didn’t smell.

Location, breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

The worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

When I checked in my sheets had blood on them and lots of hair on the covers. I went to the front to ask to be moved and he said that he couldn’t move me because I turned back the covers. And that all they could do was change the covers. Carpet was very nasty in the hallway. I will never stay at another hilton property.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Not happy with my stay
    • Double Room - Disability Access with Tub

The front desk staff was NOT!! Nice and was not forthcoming on the subject matter we agreed upon the room was to small bed was to hard and to small

The location cleanliness of the hotel

Don’t stay here! Don’t use booking.com

You charged me 4 days early. Even after paying more for choosing the option to pay upon check in. Hampton inn said its booking .com fault. Manager said they would discount. But of course nobody at the front office knew anything about it. Refused to do anything. They had every single reservation wrong. From check in. To check out.

The most unprofessional staff I’ve ever had to deal with. Everything was so messed up when we walked in. Your front staff was so rude she called us “you people” and then tried to refuse to help me. Every reservation was so wrong. And they blamed booking .com which I will never use again. Rooms were dirty. People rude. I’m majibg sure everybody knows not to use booking.com or Hampton Inn. Thanks for ruining my weekend !!

Not happy

Facilities long distance to rooms. Handicap room even smaller. Was not easy to find left handicap room.

Breakfast was good. Rooms were small did not compare to other Hamptons

Everyone was very nice and everything was very clean

Vending machine took my money, so I tried with a credit card, again took my money without vending.

Everyone was very nice and everything was very clean

There is great front desk service and coffee!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

My room was not thoroughly cleaned! I found a kids toy beneth our bed in a clear visible position were it could of been picked up during the cleaning service. In the bathroom there were many places that you can tell were missed. And unfortunately our coffee machine in our room did not work

There is great front desk service and coffee! We forgot our tooth brushes and paste and we were accommodated by the front desk! Sweet ladies!

It was quiet on my floor
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

My back hurt from the bed the whole time I was here. My bathroom nor floors were done in my room. I found an empty water bottle behind the bed. The breakfast was pretty bland. For the most part I enjoyed it.

It was quiet on my floor The staff was polite and friendly. Good job.

The property didn’t have a laundry facility but several...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The property didn’t have a laundry facility but several select sports teams were staying here and had to find a local laundromat to wash our children’s uniforms. I have stayed in Hampton Inn’s throughout the USA and this was a first, very disappointing along with the breakfast.

It was okay. I probably will not stay here again. But that's okay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The beds and the bedding. The mattress kept sliding. The pillows were too soft. Its always nice to include a meal with a hotel stay however there was an over abundance of pre-cooked food. The hard boiled eggs had been used so many times they became chalky, not good. Regarding the fresh fruit, if you run out of something be sure to have more onsite to replenish. The day old muffins and danish were not cool.

My stay was very comfortable

I liked everything have no complaints

The breakfast was great and location was close to everything shopping , dining etc.The hotel was safe and comforting i really enjoyed my stay

Great room but be careful outside
    • Double Room - Disability Access with Tub

There were bad elements around. Had a person riding on grassy areas with a car then yell an insult at me . Just looking for trouble.

Extremely nice comfortable and warm room

Fair
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Staff need better training in customer service more friendly faces.

We like the room and the pool,the hotel is in good area for to get around that has restaurant.

Nice place...good value...but a few kinks during my stay.

The room smelled as if someone smoked in it...the front desk tried to find me a new room... but I just toughed it out. The pool was right outside of my room... and kids were playing until 10pm...

Staff was really friendly

Comfortable but needs noise control

My only real complaint was the noise. My room was on the first floor and there was a lot of noise from guests checking in and out, coming in late and yelling/fighting in the hallway. The room doors slam shut and make a very loud noise when doing so. Anyone entering or leaving a room in the evening or early morning is bound to wake up several other guests nearby. I had to call the front desk at one point when the noise was so loud at 1:00 a.m. that it was impossible to sleep. Needless to say I did not get much rest during my two day stay.

Overall the room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with basic travelers necessities. The bed was firm but not too firm and the bedding was soft enough to be comfortable. The room came equipped with a coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer. There was no tea, but that was easily obtainable from the lobby where a continental style breakfast was served daily.

My stay was made great by the staff and the location was Fantastic!
    • 1 Double Bed Non-Smoking

The staff were extremely professional and friendly. When tgerexwas a bit of a snafu that could not be fixed, immediately they upgraded my room and apologized profusely.

The room was nice and fresh clean plenty towel didn't have to ask the housekeeping for anything everything you needed was in the room front lobby was nice how everything was set up the food was excellent as well as the front desk

Comfortable, clean and friendly

WiFi took a little finagling. Doors were slamming until midnight from the nearby stairwell and other guests’ rooms. That was disappointing and disturbing.

Staff was great. Good restaurants nearby. Not too terribly far from freeway and other things.

convenient to the location I needed to be at the following...

The bed, it was hard and lumpy. the smell in the room, which was better than the smell in the hallway. also every door that shut woke me up all night, it was like everyone slammed their door when entering or exiting their room.

convenient to the location I needed to be at the following morning.

Our stay was close to our family to visit and they like where we were staying .

To make sure that the TV work's before customer arrive and that also the heater works. Maintain man very polite and he had our TV and heater work that same day,maintain man check with us next day to see if everything was working okay.

The room was always clean, breakfast was very 👍 good great customer service.

Good location, this Hampton Inn is in need of management and system overhaul!

See above.

The first room we were sent to had a strong smoking odor and we had to be moved to a different room. The room requested was a bottom floor room, we ended up on the 3 rd floor. The Television did not work correctly. The lamp fixture on the wall hung upside down. There was no mini-fridge in our room as expected. The workers were nice, the management was not on the ball with this room. Worst Hampton stay ever.

I will never stay at this location again. In fact, I will look for a way to get reimbursed!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We did not get what we paid for ... a large room with two double beds. My wife has a back condition, and often needs a bed of her own ... esp after long drives. We were given a room with one double bed, and no extra sofas. Admittedly we arrived at the hotel late, but isn't that why we make reservations? Being told that this was all they had remaining, in spite of the adv reservation ... not cool.

Location of the hotel, which is probably why they have a high occupancy rate.

The Hampton Inn in Addison has exceeded expectations every time I have stayed there!!!

Nothing not liked.

Food was good. Bed was very comfortable. Nice room. I have stayed in this property a lot on business from 1967-1995....and a lot of of OU-Texas football games.

How friendly they was
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how the housekeeping didn't really clean as much as they should the headboards on the beds were dirty and the air vent fell out and was extremely dirty

How friendly they was

Nice place double check booking!!
    • 1 Double Bed Non-Smoking

My bed was not very comfortable but that could be because it was 3 of us in a king: (

Staff was very nice and accomadating, I booked a double bed but it was a single bedding due to the wording on booking.com site. They tried to help us even though they were booked heavily and it was not their fault.

Very outdated and filthy. More like a Motel 6 than a Hampton Inn.

Upon arrival, we noticed that the bathroom floor still had a puddle of water near the the shower exit and there was a dirty towel hanging on the hook on the back of the bathroom door, both presumably from the previous occupant. There was no blow dryer in the bathroom. There was no microwave or fridge in the room. The TV would not turn on. The maintenance man had to come up and reset the TV. The plate covering the cable wiring on the wall was dangling about 3" away from the wall. The air conditioner never got the room below 78 degrees for the entire night that we were there. The in-room, coffeemaker was only stocked with decaf coffee. Once we gathered our belongings to leave as early as possible the next morning, we found a used cosmetic brush laying on the floor beside the nightstand. The continental breakfast was overcrowded with people but very sparse on food.

Convenient to our destination (not even a popular local attraction, just a family members house). I wish that we would have picked one a little farther away that was much more like the Hampton Inn that I expected it to be.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

My stay was good.

I was not aware the room didn't have a microwave or refrigerator, even though it was a King Room. Therefore, medicine had to be kept on ice. Inconvenient , there were no more rooms available that included the appliances needed.

The location was great and the staff was friendly and courteous

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Stay here!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was very tiny. Room was small as well. There was no bacon at breakfast! Lol

Place was very affordable than most of the area hotels of the same caliber. Very close to everything

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Nice for a short stay.

Room is a bit small and seemed hot though I turned down the air to 68, remained warm though not unbearable.

Price was good and staff was friendly and inviting. Location in Addison is in the middle of everything.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Good quiet location and had a nice selection for breakfast.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Cable kept going out. Maids knocked on door both mornings with do not disturb sign on door. Fitted sheet and mattress cover kept popping off one of the beds.

Good quiet location and had a nice selection for breakfast. The was comfortable.

Lack of varieties at the breakfast

Great customer service

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn for anyone who needs to be in the Dallas area!

The breakfast was awesome...hot, good variety and tasty! The front desk staff was very friendly. The location in Addison was perfect for my trip.

The breakfast

The drive

The breakfast

The fitness center was very small.

Great location. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was good, nice beds and rooms
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator or microwave in the room

The breakfast was good, nice beds and rooms

Pool closed to soon

Enjoyed it

The air conditioning unit didn't cool the room. You need directional vents to move the air.

The overall room was great.

4.0

Customer service lot of unhappy employees

The atmosphere

The location and cleanliness

No refrigerator in my room to store beverages The wifi is a mess

The location and cleanliness

Stay was great, nice and comfortable. Great location.

Some guests were a little noisy.

Breakfast is amazing, nice and friendly staff and the overall experience is great.

it was a pleasant and relaxing stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

That I was not able to stay longer.

Enjoyed the bed and comfort. Breakfast was great as well.

Quick Stay

Small bathroom, shower head was old and did not function well, no refrigerator.

Great location and comfortable bed

Couldn't use 'input' function on tv for plugging...

Couldn't use 'input' function on tv for plugging in my devices

The beds where little

Bigger room and beds could have been at least 2queen size beds

The beds where little

In the hall the floors stayed dirty.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

In the hall the floors stayed dirty. And the noise

It was fun
    • Double Room - Disability Access with Tub

The bed size was not what i expected

Comfortable bed

Nice, clean, comfortable and accommmodating

Great, comfortable place!!!!

Okay

Bed was hard

Friendly staff

Awesome, comfy King room!

Awesome, comfy King room! Great restaurants nearby too!

I liked that there were bottles of water in the room, I...

I liked that there were bottles of water in the room, I drink tons of water and this was just a nice extra.

the Hotel is In very convenient location, about 300 plus bars and restaurants in the area. S
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

The location was very Convenience

Be back soon

More tables for breakfast

I like everything

It was a good location for the events that's was lined...

Nothing really

It was a good location for the events that's was lined up for my stay.

Awesome sauce
    • 1 Double Bed Non-Smoking

Breakfast was good, the room was clean and comfortable. I overall enjoyed the stay

A regularmexperiemce

Room needs a makeover.

Very clean.

Didn't have a small fridge in the room or a microwave.

Very clean.

The TV

All the restaurants around it and it was nice and clean

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Place had uncomfortable beds, was noisy and needed updated and the rooms should have been cleaned better

The property is older than expected but it was clean and...

The property is older than expected but it was clean and well maintained.

The room was clean.

I enjoyed my stay. It was Hassel free.

The room was clean. And the service was excellent

The room had no microwave and refrigerator

The room had no microwave and refrigerator

quiet and easy to get around

A little bit of an attitude with one of the desk clerks. The others were fine.

Quiet. Breakfast potatoes were very good.

Breakfast was good(omelette )
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was good(omelette )

It was great!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Vending machines out of stuvff

The bed and the breakfast was amazing!

The short stay was pleasurable.

The pillows were very flat,

The food choices were excellent.

No fridge or microwave in the rooms.

No fridge or microwave in the rooms. Couldn't get the wifi to work. Only downfall about the place

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Stay here!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Friendly staff. Clean, updated rooms.

Staff

Tv did not work. Room temp inconsistent

Staff

Food was good, room clean however the bed was to soft, not...

The bed

Food was good, room clean however the bed was to soft, not very comfortable.

Almost what I wanted.

See above.

Good location, great breakfasts, nice lobby. Would like a clock in the rooms. Would like computers in lobby---like Best Western

A little pricey for the location and convenience.

The convenience of a refrigerator would've been nice considering the price.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Best place to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I stay here every visit. The best value for the money.

Tub with shower.

Room smells stinky

Tub with shower.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Will be back soon and will not hesitate to recommend the place

For the price everything was good.

Good variety, hot and refilled frequently. Friendly staff always available to serve you. Breakfast area very clean.

location is perfect