Reviews of Hampton Inn Deerfield Beach 3 stars

660 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441, USA

#4 of 15 hotels in Deerfield Beach

Good other than the lack of news
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No FOX ( national) news ! Very disappointing. Would have stayed a few days longer except for that.

The staff was exceptional ...room clean but a musty smell.

Swiming pool and pool towels, breakfast, cookies for the...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room has no view (the wall), the extra bed was not ready, we had to say three times for bedding and alone prepare our own bed, staff at the reception is not too helpful.

Swiming pool and pool towels, breakfast, cookies for the evening.

Very nice.

I would have been happy for a warm breakfast option for my early flight but at least coffee and tea and a "to go" bag were offered.

The staff were courteous. The breakfast was good. They had a happy hour in the evening complimentary. The rooms were spacious and well-equipped.

One bed room king suite wasn't as pictured online
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pictures online for one bedroom king suite didn't look anything like what was picture online, was disappointed for the 1st time with this hotel

Overall Breakfast and hotel was super nice, was just upset that I thought I was paying for a upgrade room this time and wasn't happy with what i got

Great price, Great stay

Everything was Great

The bedding was very comfortable and soft, the front desk service was very pleasant. The hotel very clean and quaint. I'll definitely book this hotel again. Great price, great stay!

Never thought I could write something like this about any place with Hilton badge on it.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The humidity in the room was 99% because the carpet was soaking wet (as we found out earlier, the A/C unit had problems before and was leaking water). Everything in the room felt like full with humidity. And you can't even open a window there. Disgusting! The staff said "sorry, we don't have spare rooms".

Worth the money. No hassles.

Breakfast excellent. Central to beaches, shopping, and eateries. Free happy hours and always have coffee and tea on hand. Parking & pool excellent. Staff always there to help.

Great... I will definitely stay hear again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I am an individual whom does not eat pork and your breakfast only gives that one option. It would be a great improvement if you would offer an alternative to this like turkey or chicken sausage/ bacon.

Great hotel at a great price!

The room was nice, comfortable, and clean. The breakfast was a good breakfast buffet which included everything from scrambled eggs and fruit all the way to the basics of pastries and cereal. The quality of the room and breakfast was differently better then expected for the price point.

It was OK - not Great
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My room was not made up on 5/15/18. I arrived back a the room that night very late, and was exhausted due to the nature of my trip, and really didn't need to have to seek out someone for fresh towels.

The staff behind the desk was very accommodating and friendly.

A nice, mid-priced lodging in a good location.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The elevators were not working properly, the chair in the room was not very comfortable, and the bathroom door was hinged on the wrong side (for a room intended for the disabled). Also the counter in the bathroom was too small. I also like having danish every day with breakfast.

The air conditioning worked very well, the bed was comfortable, and the location was perfect for my purposes.

Average
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The air freshener in the room was overpowering. The eggs were dry and the breakfast items were not replaced efficiently when they ran out.

The staff was very friendly.

Great place to stay.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No major dislikes, its a little hard to find the hotel you can drive right pass it so use a Google Maps if you don't know how to get there.

Very clean will book again great for business or vacation stay, the price is also good and is close to I-95 if you need to travel north or south in Florida.

We checked in late due to flight delay and the midnight...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We checked in late due to flight delay and the midnight check were awake and helpful we thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The hotel was conveniently located for all our needs

Wonderful.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Wonderful Cocktail hour, Breakfast and Pool. I went for a family get together. The kids had a ball and we got to relax. Especially nice was the 24 hour coffee bar. The staff was very nice and helpful. I felt security was great when we came in late.

Friendly staff, clean place, I’ll recommend to all my friends.

That we couldn’t stay longer....;)

I really like the service. The front desk ,no matter who was there, always have a big salute and a big smile. They where very helpful. Even the cleaning staff were really nice. Love the 24hrs coffee and the free breakfast.

Bad
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

They attitude stank, they need to dust ,put fresh bed liens ,overall poor

I didn't like anything about the hotel. The manger was rude the place was nasty.

The stay was fine. The staff were great and friendly. I would definitely come back again.

The only problem we found was the hotel was a little bit off the main roadway. It was hard to find in the dark. Once we got the hang of it the next evening it was fine.

I liked the cookies in the evening and the options for breakfast. Also, we needed to put a freezer pack in the freezer of the kitchen for my prescription. The lady who prepares the food every day was very kind and cooperative. Said no problem.

Wonderful hotel in a great location
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Great location! Quick drive to beach. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were there during SuperBowl and they put out snacks for everyone. We will stay again!

Very nice hotel but not quite what we needed.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Laundry room was way up on the far end of the fourth floor, & ice was down on the first floor. Unfortunately the dryer cycle was short & since our clothes were still damp after the first try it cost us twice as much to dry our clothes than we expected. In addition, the refrigerator had no freezer so we had no way to refreeze our ice packs to insure our food would stay cold until we reached Key West.

Breakfast buffet was fantastic & staff was very friendly & helpful!

Short stay at Deerfield Beach.

The pool was out of action but we could use the pool at the Hilton hotel (nearby). Although the bed was comfortable, the pillows were not.

Good (quiet) location close to I 95 and Deerfield Beach. Comfortable bed and good choice and variety at Breakfast. The evening appetisers and wine were a really nice touch. Coffee available throughout the day.

The AC thermostat didn't worked properly.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The AC thermostat didn't worked properly. outside it was 65 so the room was a bit chill so I turned the Heat on and set it at 72 for the night and I woke in the middle of the night because i couldn't take the heat and the temperature in the thermostat was reading 83. not nice!!!

Great place to stay.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was a great stay. We did a cruise and then stayed for a few day. Coffee was great. Breakfast we very good. They even had a scale so we could weigh our suitcases. Had two computers so we could check in with the airline. No concerns. We even did our laundry there. Great restaurant's close by.

The beds were something straight from a spa.

The beds were something straight from a spa. It was the comfiest bed I've slept in compared to my own. Staff was courteous and efficient and the overall environment was warm and inviting.

OK place to stay, staff is very nice and parking is good and parking is good.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Toilet did not flush properly, seat was w loose . Breakfast could be improved. One of the elevators was out of water and other patrons set this was a reoccurring problem.

A/C worked well. All employees were helpful and friendly.

nice place to spent a good weekend
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

great place to stay and staff always working to make sure you are ok whit everything. facility was good we stay in a hamtom in san juan puerto rico and is the same quality un the 2 places great place to stay

We had a very good stay we always book at Hamptons this was the best yet
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds were very comfortable room was a good size pool are was very good.complimentary snacks and beverages were a nice touch early evenings as were the warm cookies at 7:30 each evening

We slept quite well in a nice clean room.

The breakfast was extremely lackluster. The eggs were rubbery and the fruit was overly ripe.

Service was great, we got a free upgrade for the room. My companion forgot his toothbrush but they provided one as well as Colgate Toothpaste.

The Hampton Inn is always my Hotel of choice wherever I travel. I wouldn't change anything.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The Staff was Excellent, from the time I checked in to my late check out. The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable. I love the idea of being able to get coffee whenever I wanted a cup, a good breakfast not just donuts and coffee and the Hotel over all was very well kept.

Terrible experience
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

staff behavior, they were rude

Staff working at the breakfast area were rude, they were saving food for themselves. At least they ran to breakfast area taking over the place even before the breakfast time were over. Taking the food away for themselves, at least 30 minutes before the breakfast time while closing doors to the breakfast area too. They took long and did not replace some items served for breakfast and one day, when I asked for fruit salad I was told that they had just one portion to serve for each day. Another day there were rotten bananas. I asked for decent bananas and I was told that if I want better bananas I should request from the groceries store. There was a lady working very angry. She was closing doors loudly and looking at guests as she wants us to leave. It was a horrible experience. My husband and I use to stay in hotels and this was the worst experience we had. People working there need training skills regarding their duties and public relation.

Nice hotel

The air conditioning was a bit loud. The breakfast was a bit basic, there could have been a larger variety of choices.

The room was nice and clean, and the staff was very friendly.

Good value with great customer service!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Gym area could be a little bigger. No restaurant on premises but lots of restaurants nearby in Ft Lauderdale, Boca Raton , Delray and delivery available. I really don't have a lot to say I didn't like.

This hotel is convenient to 95 and a few miles from beach. Great customer service from the warm welcoming greeting from the front desk who sets the tone, staff who pay attention to the details to make sure your needs are met. Very clean and spacious rooms, relaxed environment set back from road very quiet. Great pool area. This hotel offers the little things that make traveling a good experience from complimentary happy hour with snacks, variety of home made baked cookies in the evening and nice breakfast choices to wake up to. Coffee available all day.

5 star hotel !
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Over all i loved everything about this hotel would def stay there again , breakfast was great , staff was friendly and everything was just as described

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Decent hotel experience
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room had a view of a roof - part of the same Hampton building structure.

Most everything was up to my expectation of Hampton standard - staff, bed, cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Dependable brand, great hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The property is located behind a convention center, so it was initially confusing to find the hotel itself.

Hampton Inn is a trusted name and the property did not disappoint. It was clean, well designed and very welcoming.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great place
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Carpets need cleaning. After showering at night and in the morning the bottoms of my feet were dirty. The fire door by room 310 dragged on the floor and would not close on activation of fire alarm. Im a retired fire inspector.

Security driving around complex at night. As always Hamptons are great.

Very nice hotel with great staff
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast eggs could have been tastier, but the overall breakfast had good selections

I liked the decor, the staff was friendly, rooms werer cleaned and ready for us on arrival.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great price. Great location. Great stay.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I wondered if the awkward size and placement of the lobby fountain was designed for security reasons but sometimes squeezing by it seemed like going through a metal detector.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room very nice with the exception of the couch (almost brick like) but in general, adequate for our stay. The entire pool area was wonderful. Even though our trip wasn't for pleasure, the time we spent by the pool reminded us of some resorts we've stayed at. The unexpected afternoon happy hour or as I preferred to call it snack hour was a very nice touch. Although not a big "breakfast eater" the breakfast selection offered something for everyone from yogert to waffles. I would definitely stay here again or recommend it to friends who would appreciate the location.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

All of the staff and accommodation were very good
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not anything that I noticed.

The staff was excellent especially Charles Ransom. He really helped me solve my problem on May 1,2017 during the death of a family member. My family appreciate his caring and thoughtfulness.

I love everything about my stay at the Hampton Hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi wasn't working, the price was to much and the extra money that I got charge for was over limit, because I didn't know there was an upholding fee.

The bed was very comfortable,great breakfast specially the waffles we got to make our own waffle. The bathroom was very clean, we had fun at the gym and the pool.

Good coffee available.

Hotel a bit away from any shops/restaurants/beech/nightlife and you would need a car. Decor somewhat tired. Facilities not great e.g. no drinking water available (water font broken) and a small bottle of water cost $3. Not fantastic for $199 and an additional $20 tax or so/night

Good coffee available. USA Today paper available in AM. Happy hour in evening with a little snack and free beer, although no bar as such for the rest of the time and no restaurant (other than which provided breakfast).

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Great hotel!!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Maides are somewhat assertive in getting in to clean in the mornings.

The facility is located right off the I95 which made traveling a breeze. The staff was helpful and make you feel so welcomed. Breakfast nice. Stayed last year love it came back this year still loved it.

The room was ok
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast wasn't good this trip. The juices are always watered down and tastes disgusting!

The room was ok

Before and after cruise

It was very good but I stayed two nights

I was very happy when they up graded my second night I love this property was very satisfied

Clean room, friendly and helpful staff, awesome breakfast

Clean room, friendly and helpful staff, awesome breakfast

Super !
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Very nice pool and fitness, clean, very nice staff.

We will visit again

Couldn't stay longer

Enjoyable

Very nice facility. Excellent value

The bed

The floors. It felt so dirty

The bed

Very comfortable and clean.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Carpet in the room could use a cleaning

The room was very clean. Loved that they had cookies and milk every night.

The hotel was adequate, but did not leave any lasting or special impressions.

Hotel was a bit dated.

Having the coffee out and available 24/7 was nice.

Evreting was nite and perfect

Evreting was nite and perfect

Excellent staff, courteous, friendly and helpful

Friendly staff

Great room for the money
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The free breakfast was very good.

Happy hour, friendly staff, cleanliness

For the money I paid, I didn't expect the noise.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were workers working on the weekend and made noise on both days that I was there

The hotel was clean

For how much I paid per night, I expected that their wouldn't be workers and the noise didn't help
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The noise in the day time, in the weekend when there were a lot of guest in hotel

The hotel was close to the country club

Room was clean and comfortable

Room was clean and comfortable

I Would Stay Again Just Because of the Staff!!

No hot tub

The STAFF!!!

It was ok.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Coffee was not hot. Resturants not that close

Guest in room next door playing loud mariachi music late...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Guest in room next door playing loud mariachi music late night.

It was great.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was fine. Your cleanliness was very refreshing. Staff very helpful. Good job all around.

Plain, nothing special, felt like a 2 star hotel

Horrible worst experience at any hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Customer service. The room I booked wasn't available and one of my guests slept on a cot worst experience ever

Price

Hamptons are usually a sure thing...NOT when they have local FEMA evacuees!

Hotel had a bunch of FEMA evacuees. They were extremely loud and obnoxious and acted like they had no idea what manners were.

Very comfortable bed and cozy rooms
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Mmmm plastic forks and spoons should be in the rooms just a suggestion

Very comfortable bed and cozy rooms

our stay was excellent
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

i saw a dog with another customer.

the environment was clean, staff were very cooperative, and helpful.

Comfortable stay!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Very polite staff, my kid felt at home.

The breakfast and staff
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The tub wasn't clean this had hair in it. The floor around the AC was wet.

The breakfast and staff

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Best ever

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Awesome time at The hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool could of been a little better

The staff were amazing

Clean for a good pricr
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The carpet felt most so i didn't like walking barefoot & the pillows are to thick or high

We left so early we didn't have time to eat

Excellent breakfast!!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Old carpet and some pieces of furniture need replacement

Delicious breakfast. Staff nice and courteous

Nice

Nothing everything was good

Everthing

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

The pool area was very nice and relaxing.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool area was very nice and relaxing. The entrance of the hotel was classy!