Reviews of Hotel Lakewood 3 stars

3605 South Wadsworth Boulevard, Lakewood, CO 80235, USA

#7 of 19 hotels in Lakewood

Very good hotel, shame we had this uncomfortable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

on the website said, free accommodation for children up to 16 years, but there was not. For several times we tried to solve but we can not . They finally gave us a discount

Very good hotel, shame we had this uncomfortable

Okay stay considering all the issues
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room smelled horrible, a.c. didn't work well, check in and out was problematic issues, check in should have been notified about the kinds and types of credit cards that were accepted, there was only 1 person on Sunday checking people out trying to answer phone's etc.

tatse of colorado
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the pool was freezing. our bathroom could have been cleaner. it seemed when I wanted coffee they were out. i drink coffee all day.

the staff at the check-in desk on Friday night aug. 31, the manager, and the staff at check out. the hotel is off the beaten path. Close to the city bus and near dispensaries and glass shop

Better communication with bookings bc we traveled 9 hours to...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Better communication with bookings bc we traveled 9 hours to find out that the room we booked was given to someone else so we got stuck in a different room which was not what we wanted. Then didnt have a view like requested either. First time in colorado and it started off with bad hotel arrangements.

The gentleman at the front desk on Saturday the 1st of...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The gentleman at the front desk on Saturday the 1st of September was amazing! I didn’t get his name but he had a beard & long hair. He was so accommodating & attentive.

I would recommend it to everyone to stay in that part of Denver....
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Clerk when we checked out he offered us water and he knew in our conversation earlier that my granddaughter was a pitcher on softball team he gave me a frozen bottle of water to put on her shoulder. That was the icing on the cake per say. It was Great//

Clerk was friendly conversation was very good he went above and beyond the call of duty he was FANTASTIC. The stay was FANTASTIC I would highly recommend this Hotel to every one. Breakfast was great also.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

The server who managed the breakfast did a superb job.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

A guest should not have to ask Housekeeping to change the linens after the first night's stay. If a hotel is going to charge for each night, clean linens should be provided each night.

The server who managed the breakfast did a superb job.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I like the proximity to Red Rocks, Denver, Garden of the...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I can’t really say it had a Mountain View with the Apartment complex next door blocking most of it but it’s ok, bc I actually went to the mountains on this specific trip. Towels could be softer but that’s just nitpicking now. No real complaints.

I like the proximity to Red Rocks, Denver, Garden of the Gods, and to the highways. It was clean, had a good variety at breakfast, staff were all very friendly and professional, and I appreciated the 24/7 water and coffee station at entrance. No complaints. It even had a little laundry room and a few choices to grab/pay for snacks and ice cream near the check in desk. Very accommodating and will definitely stay here again in the future, and I’m pretty particular.

My room was given away and no one could find me on their records.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room I checked into was then given to another couple when I was away for leisure activities and my profile was lost along with my receipt for my room.

I enjoyed the pillows and the staff were nice enough

Just not up to par!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Just not up to par! Peeling wallpaper, water stains on the ceiling, bed not the best. No curb appeal, no mini fridge or microwave! Picture of pool, not even close to what it was! Not impressed but ok.

Most disappointing hotel stay I’ve ever had.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

This hotel doesn’t give booking priority to booking.com. I booked a room with a king size bed and Mountain View so my wife and I could have a nice romantic night away. Upon checking in,(Once the front desk agent was done with her cigarette outside), I was told we were getting a room with two double beds because all the king rooms were booked. I know. I booked one of them. Our Mountain View, you ask? That was an office building.

Our room keys worked.

location and comfort good.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

this was out of hotels control.. resident flashing my wife in the back parking lot from his hotel room window.. hotel management very quick to discuss this issue with supervisor of company this resident was employed by. no further issues. the management went the immediate extra mile to take care of the situation. this indicates to me that they are a good management team willing to help in any way possible. hotel very clean and nice inside and out.

location and comfort good. breakfast very average.

Beware, they will give your room away without warning or compensation
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I arrived for a four-night stay in August after having booked my room in May. Upon arriving around 11:20 pm after a long flight and taxi ride across town, I was told that, despite my reservation which they had on file, there was no room available for my wife and me. I was told that another gentleman in the lobby had just been told the same thing. I was told there were no other rooms available anywhere in town by the person at the desk who seemed to have no idea what was going on. Over the next 15 minutes, I watched three other parties arrive and be told they did not have the rooms they booked. Overall, this was FIVE parties who were told essentially to get lost. No explanations and no compensation. I've never seen anything like this. I am very lucky I had family in town who could pick us up at midnight. I have no idea what the other travelers did for the night. So beware. If you book here, there is absolutely no guarantee they will have a room for you when you arrive. I would strongly recommend booking.com remove this property from their listings.

Nothing, they gave my room away so I arrived at 11 pm to find I had no place to stay that night. There were four other parties in the lobby in the same situation.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The overall experience was great.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No fridge or microwave in the room. Beds were a bit hard, and outside the rooms, the hotel and elevators were very very hot. Breakfast was mediocre at best.

The overall experience was great. Very clean , and It smelled good.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great service all around.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I was satisfied with our stay.

Great service all around. Rooms were clean and hotel has very comfortable atmosphere. Also a great work out room. Great skateboarding at Curbside indoor skate park, no more than 5 minutes away.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Our confirmed reservation was refused because the hotel was overbooked
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was unpleasant, bordering on rude and unhelpful. The hotel was overbooked and they “couldn’t find our reservations “ although these had been made and confirmed since February. We had to find another hotel and the lady at Comfort Inn next door was extremely helpful and found us a room in another hotel. I highly recommend not staying at the Lakewood Hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The place shows it age and could use some remodeling, The bathroom was not very clean.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The whole layout and design of this building is very strange. The building should have stairs on the opposite end of the elevators. The room has fixed glass window(cannot be opened). The bathroom was not very clean and the tub/shower faucet dripped constantly.

The pillows were fluffy.

Very comfy place to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There were never any pool towels supplied. Didn’t matter if it was first thing in the morning or 7-8 at night. And the ac unit was so loud it was hard to fall asleep to. And if it was off it was too hot immediately.

The hot breakfast was fantastic. Enough options for all three of my fussy kids that they were filled up by the time we were done

Great price point. Will stay there again.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't have typical information book in room for the area and what the hotel had to offer.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room showed some signs of wear but not bad. Breakfast was good and staff was pleasant.

It was pretty clean.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

No mini fridge. No outside access. Asked for a mountain view and they put us on the 1st floor with no mountain view. Check in was at 3, but our room wasn't ready until 4.

It was pretty clean. The bed was comfortable. Coffee bar was nice.

Easy access off highway;
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Foul-smelling water in our sink — we were moved to another room, but since it wasn’t clean, we had to make due with the original room and its rotten egg smell.

Easy access off highway; nice staff; comfortable bed; decent breakfast

Good value nice spot to stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pool doesn't open till 10 . We are early risers and would have loved to swim before we set out site seeing for the day

Breakfast is always a plus. They had good choices and everything was fresh and hit the spot before taking off for the day

The hotel itself is excellent, but...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The proximity to Red Rock Amphitheater was good, but if I went again I would stay even closer in Morrison because it is a very cute tourist town. The Lakewood hotel is kind of in the middle of nowhere. It is near ballparks, but is at least a 20-25 minute drive to Denver and even to some restaurants we went to in Lakewood (although there are a few good restaurants a block away). However, the day we got there, we received a shocking phone message from bookings.com saying our reservation was cancelled and giving us an alternative place to stay. If we hadn't booked a couple extra nights directly with the hotel, we would have gotten booted-out. It seems when this hotel gets over-booked (especially in busy Summer months), they turn away all "second-party bookings".

I loved everything about the hotel itself. The rooms were nice and clean. The interior courtyard made it feel extra-elegant. I loved that I could go out and sit in the comfy chairs there while my husband watched the news.

Breakfast was awesome.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our first night was rough 6/26/18 due to springtails taking over the bed. Asked sheets to be changed didn't happen. Asked for roll away bed did not get it till 2am in the morning. And spoke to the manager the next morning 6/27/18 and told me the first night is free and he switched rooms for us.

Breakfast was awesome. We got fresh towels every day.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

My room had red stains on the carpet that I asked be looked at and treated and they were not. Also the room was not cleaned two of the 4 nights I stayed, which was very disappointing after working a long day.

The hotel itself was very nice and quite large.

Did not have the time to explore the hotel, had to catch a plane....

completel fabulous

We booked this because we had a 14 hour layover from the Denver airport. Did not realize it was so far away. Uber charged $50 for the trips.

I would never stay there again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It took too long to check in we were the only customers came in extremely late

The breakfast was fine.the older lady was not very nice. The server the rooms are really outdated

Great value for your money, great beds!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I liked the comfortable king sized beds, the large room size,and the breakfast. The hotel is bright and cheerful There was no construction when we stayed. It looks like they soon have a refresh. For the most part the property looks good and well taken care of. Location was great, we were attending a concert at Red Rocks. It was only a few minutes away. Staff were beyond friendly.

I would come back again for a stay
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Hotel was a little outdated, could use an upgrade

The location was nice, the bed was fantastic. We had an issue with an outlet and they provided us with another room promptly

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Cold water was set up in the lobby every day, as well as coffee, the breakfast was kept adequately stocked every morning. I loved how the whole staff made sure things were clean, day and night!

I have stayed here several times and will continue to do so. It's in a great location, too.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was neither a small refrigerator nor a microwave in the room. Also no hooks in the bathroom,

There was a wide variety of items for breakfast--the eggs were fluffy and I especially loved the cheese omelets. Some of the items are available every morning and some change, offering multi-night guests different choices. The kitchen staff is very friendly and helpful, as is the hotel staff in general.

We had a great time at the pool and hanging out in the lobby with friends.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast staff could have been more friendly, but it was early. I’m not a morning person and couldn’t do their job and be nice either.

The people at the front desk were amazing and helped us out continually throughout the evening even though we were a little needy.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We still encountered issues at the stay as well. Our room was on the first floor right adjacent yo an exterior door which was "banging" all night long for both nights were stayed. Also, the same issue from 2 weeks ago with a loud noise level and super crowded in the breakfast area from a huge HS Athletic group. We accepted a refund for one nights stay from issues pertaining to our previous stay and the crowded and noisy exterior door and breakfast area.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The staff offered to deduct one night's stay after we retold our previous unsatisfactory experience to the female desk clerk at checkout.

Not at all pleased with this particular stay at this hotel.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

They had recently refinished the bathtub/shower and it left a slick "glaze" all over the bottom of the tub. I sustained a shoulder injury (large bruise) while attempting to exit the tub. I called the hotel within the next few days to report the incident with the "slick" tub. The desk clerk (male) I spoke with sounded like he really didn't want to hear about it and never offered an apology of any kind. Also, we could hardly get in to get our breakfast the morning of May 5th due to a huge High School athletic group overtaking the entire first floor lobby area. We also stayed two more nights on May 17 through May 19 because these were prepaid.

The room bed and most of the room was okay except the bathtub/shower.

Will be back again. Perfect for us.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Not much. Ownership changed since last stay, but the new folks were friendly. The coffee was always out, but very weak.

Location. The pool looks nice better never made time for it. Good breakfasts. Clean room. Even though there was a dog on our floor, we never heard it work unless both doors were open.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We arrived at 8:30P.M. We went to our room and it was not cleaned. We got another room & it was not cleaned. We had to wait an hour to get a room.

Over all the hotel stay was comfortable
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Weekday price was a little high being that I was quoted by Expedia 77.00/ night and the price I paid was 109. A big difference

Bed was comfortable room was clean other than the stained spill on the carpet quiet restfull

I appreciated them accommodating (and make allowances for) our very large group!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were some minor cleanliness and maintenance issues--a slow drain, cracked light fixture, some tarnish or build up on the bathtub faucet. Nothing that was disgusting or made me wish I'd stayed elsewhere.

This hotel was probably a super-luxury hotel when it was built. It's a little older, but has been well maintained. It has very large open areas and can accommodate a lot of people in the lobby. We were travelling with a large school group, and we were able to have all of the kids together without feeling crowded.

Great Location, most of the staff were great! I will stay there again.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Orange juice was watered down to much, the canadian bacon was boiled not to flavorful.

Rooms needed to be cleaner the corners and floor boards of the rooms are not being cleaned, my daughter had to move rooms due to the tub being dirty. The assistant manager was great and comped us one night, I was really greatful.

Pleasant stay! Would highly recommend!
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious each morning. And the hostesses were wonderful! Our room was clean and pleasant. Would stay here again!

Hotel Lakewood is: (1) a safe place to stay when travelling alone; (2) pleasant
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing to not like. It was more than I expected.

STAFF! Front desk: Sean was very helpful, pleasant, kind and went put of his way. Food service: Response to requests were quick, pre-screened my needs and was very accommodating

Great hotel. Definitely be staying again.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was wonderful and ended at ten which was nice to sleep in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room and lobby was very nice and clean!

Not to shabby
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No Placard for DO NOT DISTURB. I don’t trash rooms so unless I need towels or something basic I don’t need them to come everyday. They kept waking me up thru the morning while trying to sleep.

Our stay was great! Staff was very kind.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was no refrigerator in our room. Next time, and there will be others, we'll request a room with one.

The location was excellent! Was not expecting the hotel to be so comfortable. We did not have trouble with parking and were pleased with breakfast.

The staff was very nice.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

The staff was very nice. The breakfast was very good, they had a lot of variety and would change the main hot food (eggs, sausage/bacon, potatoes) up about every other day which was nice. Very clean and very central to a lot of things.

It was great.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The shower head adjustment didn't work very well.

I liked how quiet it was, even though our room was close to the breakfast area. Good soundproofing. Everything is very comfortable and clean.

Will be staying there next time we are in dencer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Mountain View

The microwave was not plugged in and also did not reach the outlet from where it was sitting.

I loved how comfortable the room was. The fitness room was awesome. I can't wait to stay again.

Lakewood Hotel
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was very quiet until the last night then there was a group of young people very rude and very loud all night long

The breakfast and the laundry in the location was ideal for my employment

The hotel rooms and breakfast are nice, but not enough to make up for the issues we had.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

When we arrived, we were charged more to stay than what booking.com told us. We were told because we showed up after midnight, it was considered the next day, something that we didn't understand as we put in late check in onto booking. I didn't want to bicker, and so we paid the extra amount. When we went to check out we had to wait fifteen minutes for someone to show up to the front desk. Then we were told we had another night on our reservation? All together, frustrating. Signage inside the hotel was tough to follow for stairs, and one of the elevators wasn't working. Not enough parking.

The room was very clean, and spacious. The breakfast was more than we expected, and had a lot of good options. The fitness center was clean and maintained.

The guy who checked me in was SUPER nice and helpful.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were VERY surprised to find that the room did not have a mini-fridge. I thought those were pretty standard in large hotels. Also bummed out that Housekeeping did not attend to our room when we were out. We had to go downstairs and ask for a new set of clean towels.

The guy who checked me in was SUPER nice and helpful.

Nothing was what we thought it was going to be breakfast was...
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Nothing was what we thought it was going to be breakfast was bad and things in our room were broken. Our tub was peeling away at the bottom of the shower. It was not really worth the price we paid.

Even though the facility is a little dated at this time its clean, conveniently located and safe.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The people and the experience they provided to all guests was exceptional. This property literally just changed ownership and is being upgraded in every erea. From management to maids everyone went out of their way to please us including a room upgrade for a view of the mountains.

disappointed, cannot recommend anyone
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No lotion, old bathtub with shabby paint, scandalous guests,inattentive employees, to the question about the check out- the answer to you will be sent the final price through the booking.com, as a result, in addition they withdrew $ 25 without explanation for what

The bad and blanket were good

It was clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Mountain View

Breakfast was not one of the best. The hotel is outdated but clean. Lobby chairs need redone. I got two rooms which where outdated and fixtures broken, etc. I would not recommend this hotel. For the price its pretty tacky.

It was clean

The facility is getting old and tired.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The walls were tissue paper thin. The people in the adjoining room were overly boisterous until 2AM for three of our four nights here. Couldn't get to sleep even with ear plugs. Pretty disappointing. No in room refrigerator.

The check-in staff and breakfast staff were above expectations. Breakfast was good although first day they were out of OJ and bananas.

Friendly and Accommodating Staff!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The guest services were above and beyond friendly. I needed to stay a couple of extra hours after checkout for a conference call that had gone over and they let me stay without any pressure.

Not the best ive stayed at.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The mattress on the bed kept slipping off the frame! The mattress pad and fitted sheet did not stay on the mattress but kept slipping off! It was a very undesirable bed!! There was no lounge chair in the room. When i reserved the room i was under the assumption there was amicrowave and refrigerator which i wanted for my 4 day stay! Not in my room only in the deluxe rooms!!

The location was close to main highway and close to restaurants. The main lobby area was attractive and front counter personnel very friendly.

Cozy, nice comfortable room.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No refrigerator in the rooms. The breakfast is quite an american breakfast: I missed salads, cold cuts, cheese. But those things are missing from many other hotels in the US too ... so this is not the problem of this hotel ...

Cozy, nice comfortable room. It was fine. the breakfast was more or less OK : there was a variety of foods.

Excellent!
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

Beautiful hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was extremely comfortable, large and relaxing and quiet. The heating unit was excellent, for it was about 35 outside. Breakfast was great. They gave travel packages to those who were leaving. Very thoughtful. We will return. 😊

Nice people nice place
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Extra $25 charge not told up front by booking.com , they held an extra $25 on our credit card to make sure that no one smoked in the room or that there is no damage just be told I had a time as some people might not have that extra $25 in their bank account and it could really screw up their trip

Bedding was very comfortable

Not what we have experienced at other Hampton Inns.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff unable to provide accurate directions. Need to be totally familiar with surrounding communities & Denver.

Condiments were often empty, little fresh fruit available. Not sure if corporate changes or just poor selection.

It wasn't bad and wasn't great. I probably wouldn't book here again unless I have to.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We found a moldy brownie in a plastic bag on the side of our bed that had clearly been there for a while. The temperature of the room was never really comfortable no matter how much we adjusted the Air Conditioner. The room had no vent in the bathroom, and very bad lighting which made getting ready terrible.

Tessa was awesome! She gave us some great recommendations.

It was tolerable...
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The managers attitude and lack of knowledge of the process..

Upon arrival the clerk and manager had no idea what they were doing and was basically ready to turn me away to stay somewhere else, things eventually worked out, Drew and Skylar two employees helped a lot the next morning to sort out the issues...

Dated and not even a room fridge for four nights my family...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Mountain View

Dated and not even a room fridge for four nights my family was there The staff then told me that they only had a few rooms called deluxe with a room mini fridge Bad bang for your buck Wouldn’t book them again My family was highly disappointed in this hotel

Convenient location, good value and excellent breakfast included
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Parking for a Monday night was surprisingly full. Coming in late after a concert at Red Rock, we had to really hunt for a spot.

Convenient location for a trip to Red Rock for a concert. Would have been a short trip to the airport in the morning, but hit rush hour traffic. Free continental breakfast was awesome. Great selection. Woman working the front desk was pleasant, too. Lots of dining options in the area too. We opted for Old Chicago, which met our needs of pizza, beer and sports on TV.

Super convenient. Was out late with family 2 nights and could not find a parking place.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Had hoped for a small refrigerator in the room. There wasn’t one. Was told a receipt would be emailed to me after checkout and I have not received one.

Loved the number of outlets for charging devices! Outstanding. Beds were very comfortable! Appreciated the late checkout I requested. Very nice staff.

Overall I enjoyed my stay & would stay there again
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A refrigerator in the room would have been nice. Also, I was unpto use the closet because there were no hangers and so many other things in the closet- luggage rack & ironing board

The breakfast was good & changed every day. Coffee and tea available all day. Rooms were nice & comfortable- there was a restaurant within walking distance

not satisfied
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

already answered this. Not satisfied at all. dirty room. Front desk sent somone up with a blue bottle of liquid and cleaned the bathroom while we were there in the room. Took about 5 minutes and still not satisfied. Common hallways were filthy hadn't seen a vacuum in a few days. Back door entry where we parked was filthy. Have not received or 100% guarantee from Hampton

breakfast

One of the best ex;periences was the wonderful greeting and care we were given by the desk staff.
    • King Room with Mountain View - Non-Smoking

It was hard to find the property as the sign was low and behind trees and other hotels so not easily visible from the road. We went back and forth a number of times.

The room was very neat and well laid out. The bed was extremely comfortable and roomy.

Smooth great stay . Good value
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Checked in went to our room and people were already in the room sleeping . Gave us another room on third floor key wouldn't work ( went back 3 times ) with luggage ( at 1 am!! Tired) finally the staff member found us a room that " worked " . A discount would have been appropriate or something - Upon my request he did give us bottled water some chips and nuts - so all turned out well

Simple process with booking online smooth. bed very comfortable breakfast lots of choices helpful staff . Quiet no noise from surrounding rooms .

Convenient to Porter Adventist
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It looks a little aged, but since everything else was great, this was not a problem.

The hotel was well situated for me to stay at while husband was having surgery at Porter Adventist. I stayed alone and felt very comfortable at the hotel, even coming in late at night or leaving early in morning. Quiet, clean and nice breakfasts.

Decently priced and close to Red Rock.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They had tiered parking. Can't be helped due to the layout of the area but it's awkward to get rolling luggage up the backside.

The breakfast was good for being a Continental with warm food available. Hot coffee available 24 hrs and ice water.

Great location, good price, underwhelming accommodations
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Needs updating and better cleaning. Overall the property was dirty and housekeeping was slipshod.

Location was perfect. Easy getting to Red Rocks and back. Easy to friends in Denver.

Was only there from 3am till about 7:30 am but room served it's purpose. Bed "very comfy" per G/F.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Microwave on the desk! Can you say, "get a microwave table so the desk can be a desk"??? I had to move it to the floor because I needed it to study for a certification course and exam. Breakfast was descent but could use some improvement. Front desk staff (@ 3am and at checkout) were professional but not very friendly. Cards for room did not work well. Took multiple attempts to get door to open each time.

Room was in good condition and clean. A/C worked fine. The room was an excellent value for what I paid, but....... I paid much less than the regular rate. Got a last minute deal through a booking site.

Comfortable bed, great night staff.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No fridge. Tiny garbage cans. Doors slam very loud and kept waking us up. Curtains don't close all the way and it was very bright very early.

Comfortable bed, great night staff.