Reviews of Hampton Inn Manhattan Chelsea 3 stars

108 West 24th Street, Chelsea, New York, NY 10011, USA

#108 of 415 hotels in New York

Good access to attractions, metro and restaurants.
    • Queen Room

Small breakfast that did not measure up to the number of guests. One morning we have up on juice as well as waffle as staff did not full these and chaos took over the area. Great help from staff in all, good tips and help with luggage.

Good access to attractions, metro and restaurants.

Great stay in Chelsea, will most definitely be back.

nothing!

Great area. Really great room rate compared to other similar hotels in the area. Room was tiny ( but thats NYC for you) but it was really clean. Housekeeping did a really great job everyday. Breakfast was great and we really liked the flavoured water in the lobby. Elevators were quick.

The day time receptionist seemed caring and kind.

I chose and paid for a queen sized room with 2 queen sized beds. Upon arrival they said they only had one bed for me and they could give me a cot. The front desk said "I gave you your options" when I asked for an additional room instead of the cot. I was told booking through a third party does not guarantee the room I paid for. I had two credit cards I needed to pay with and asked the front desk when checking in if the fee for the room could be devided. I was told yes, but t upon check out they informed me this was not possible and the front desk gave bad info. The water in the bathroom did not go down after showering. Maintenance fixed the problem and left the room smelling like fumes. The next day I received a call asking what I was doing as water was leaking down from my room. I was doing nothing of course. The issue most likely stemmed from the broken tub. Bad experience all the way down to the attitude of the late night receptionist when I arrived is how I can some it up.

The day time receptionist seemed caring and kind.

Location was great, breakfast spread was good, Staff are...
    • Queen Room

Received a call at 1am on my first night due to payment problems. Wasn’t the hotels fault but they could at least waited until I woke up from jet lag.

Location was great, breakfast spread was good, Staff are trained well.

I wouldn’t go back there

The first room that I was given was very smelly. It smelled like sweat or unwashed laundry. So I had to request another room. The shower was clogged in the second room. These things need to be checked before letting the guest in. The quality of the breakfast was poor.

Very nice and relaxing

Faucet is too short for my husband. Breakfast is too short, it could be 10:30

I really liked their free breakfast especially their waffles. I also loved their beds because they were so comfy. Also, the waffles were astounding.

Had a wonderful stay and would be back to stay here again

Breakfast was good, but could be better

Hotel Staff was excellent, professional, courteous and very helpful. Great location and easy to get anywhere in Manhattan. Rooms were decent and clean

All round fantastic
    • Queen Room

All Staff were very accommodating and polite, breakfast was a good quality and replenished regularly. Will defiantly stay hear again on my next trip to New York

Excellent location, extra clean and comfortable room, great staff.

The construction site near the hotel, and the view from our room, but we didn't care too much about that since we were in our room just to sleep, wash and rest from the long trips in this amazing city!

Simple good breakfast...clean, very comfortable rooms... friendly, very helpful staff! Excellent location...5 minutes walk to metro station . We are in our 70's and were able to walk to Empire State Building and Madison Avenue and Broadway shows.

It was okay. Not great.

Shower handle was loose/broken, the lighting in the room was inadequate and the room iitself was extremely small.

Staff at the front desk was great.

Hilton hotels are always good
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The hand shower was kept too high and bath tub was little slippery. No Matt finish for bath tub. The house keeping didn't understand English.

Good breakfast. Safe locality. Good staff.

Good value for money in a convenient location.
    • Queen Room

The hotel is easily accessible, and the room exceeded my expectations. It was extremely comfortable and well equipped. Staff were amazingly helpful and polite. The breakfast was basic, but more than sufficient for my needs. Will definitely be back.

Very comfortable, convenient, and affordable accommodations. Will definitstay here again in future.

Can't think of a thing.

I arrived 2 hours earlier than check-in time to drop my luggage off and then go to an appointment. I was delighted when I was told my room was ready and I could check-in right then! It was wonderful to be able to freshen up after traveling and then go out to my appointment. Everyone was very pleasant. My room was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had every type of breakfast food and was well organized and replenishments were quick. The elevators were quick to arrive to take you up or down. Very convenient location as well.

It was ok could have been better.

The room was a little stuffy and ther is no parking for customers. Valet is $76 a day and it took the staff over 2 hours to park my car which was double parked on the street.

Breakfast and front desk staff was great!

Good location for first time going to New York.
    • Queen Room

The location is very good for people who like to visit the main points in NYC. It is in the middle of most popular sightings. But it is also a very touristic area. The breakfast is ok, but the experience is not so great because you have to eat out of paper plates and plastic cutlery. It is also very American, I feel it is not so healthy. But I saw a lot of people enjoying this. The price of the hotel is only ok, when you book it with large discount.

The room is nice. Nearby is a T-mobile store where you can buy a temporarily American SIM card for 32 dollar. Which is great to explore the city, get “lost “ and find out where you are through online maps. The metro is also very near. The hotel provides complimentary drinks all day.

Everything is great!
    • Queen Room

Since I booked on booking.com, I can't earn my ASIA MILES from my staying... It will be amazing if there's free shuttle to the airports, and more option to the breakfast!

Everything is great! The faculties are super kind and helpful. They could answer almost any question about my trip. The room is good.

Nice, clean, EXTREMELY convenient to subway access.

Using Bboking.com because: I could have gotten a better rate with my AAA discount AND I wanted to extend my stay but couldn’t using the site. I booked 2 additional days using the hotel’s website.

The staff was SUPER FRIENDLY & helpful. They promptly assisted us in every way possible.

Great stay. Would definitely choose this hotel again. Great value for money.

The mountain of trash piled up for collection outside the hotel door. I guess I'm just not used to New York as this seems to be the norm, but it's kind of gross when you're from out of town.

The price was very reasonable for the accommodations provided. Room was basic but clean. It met our needs. Breakfast was excellent. Room was ready on time. Staff were polite.

Great stay at Hampton Inn Chelsea
    • Queen Room

Super great team at the front desk! Always available to share tips / advices, it was really appreciated. Breakfast was great with different propositions every day. Bedroom was fine and clean. The Hampton Inn also suggest a Go Green program, and it’s great to feel you can do something at our own scale and say no to daily laundry service or cleaning when it’s not necessary. I also recommend this hotel because it’s well located to enjoy New York. Thank you.

Hampton provides constant quality and I will definitely be returning to this location.

Hampton has the best beds! The room was surprisingly large for Manhattan, very clean and quiet. Breakfast area was well maintained by staff and the food was varied and plentiful.

very good value for money and personal very pleasant

Hotel very well located near the metro in a quiet area. It is very easy to get from Jfk Airport to the hotel by metro. The staff is available and very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable, good wifi connection. We enjoyed the breakfast. I recommend this hotel

Told you I’d be back ;)

I loved everything!

Kila is a rockstar! Treat her well because she is an asset to the company. She’s enthusiastic and has a wonderful demeanor. Goes above and beyond guest expectations.

I’ll be back!

Everything was fantastic!

Most of all I loved Kila at the front desk. She really loves what she does and it shows. She goes above and beyond to ensure guests are satisfied and have everything they need. Couldn’t give her a higher recommendation, Kila is a major asset to this company!

Perfect

The staff at the Reception was very helpful and kind. The room clean and quiet, big enough for my need. Nice Breakfast. Perfect the location for my appointments. Compliments!!! I'll be back soon.

Very pleasant!

Breakfast could have been a little better with a tastier range of alternatives, but was in no way inadequate.

Clean Comfortable Staff very pleasant and helpful Well situated for my purposes Booking arrangements worked flawlessly

• Queen Room

The room was very small. There were not enough towels provided. I had to request more for the first two days. The parking was very expensive. We chose to park off site.

Great location. Good breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed very much our stay, will definitely come back
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The variety of foods during breakfast is limited, e.g. no bacon, no burger, scrambled egg not always available.

The room is big, bed is clean, bathroom is clean, bed sheets, pillowcase and towels are very clean. Strategic location, close to subway station.

View towards lower Manhattan from the top floor was very...
    • Queen Room

I was charged for another night at the hotel because apparently the special deal I got from Booking.com was only for 2 nights, despite the search filter being set for 3 nights.

View towards lower Manhattan from the top floor was very nice.

We certainly will return, had an excellent stay
    • Queen Room

Music AND TV sound at the same time andtoo loud at the breakfast, a bit cacophonic

Very well located for my purpose, reasonable priced, breakfast selection is good but please add some hot sauce for the eggs :-) Rooms are decent size for Manhattan, beds comfy and bathroom amenities plentiful.

A great place to spend your vacation, whether is for business or pleasure.
    • King Room with City View

The only thing, we didn’t like and it was taken care of very quickly was the changing of the bead room floor. We were on the sixteenth floor, and we moved to the ninth floor because my girlfriend wasn’t comfortable being that high. She wanted to be in a lower level.

The hotel is in the main center of Manhattan, which gives any customer of the hotel a direct access to public transportation, by riding on buses, sightseeing tour buses and also by taking the subway. What I recommend is to take a city tour around the city, either on Big Bus or Top View. Top View gave me the chance and my girlfriend to visit the Statue of Liberty. Highly recommended.

After booking I was hugely relieved and I could deal with the major negative element of checkin.
    • Queen Room

At checkin the man spoke WAY fast, looking cold at me ... like to get words out of his mouth and rid of me as quickly as possible. I found my body freezing with "threat" feeling. I asked for clarification on something and the manner didn't change. I felt threat. Please please change something for the sake of others.

Super Shuttle took me right to your door from JFK. liked making my own waffle loved the morning desk woman v helpful and delightful

Avoid this place
    • Queen Room

Drain was slow in shower - filled while showering then very slow to drain. Heat blows hard on bed, no way to lower blower Too few staff at front desk and lobby Very expensive price does not reflect luxury hotel. Bookings would not lower the price, turned it over to hotel which would not refund.

One of two elevators was not working one morning, but the hotel had it running again by the afternoon.

Location Friendliness of staff Knowledge of staff Daily breakfast gets the day off to a pleasant start.

It was small yet wonderful!
    • Queen Room

The floors are pretty small & so you can hear everything that goes on outside. My room was located right next to the ice machine as well as the stair well so we heard all the doors open & close, people standing right outside our room and the cleaning ladies every morning.

It was small yet wonderful! Customer service was excellent and there's free cups of water, tea, hot cocoa & coffee throughout the day. It was located near the subway station on 23rd so that was really convenient as well.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

We had booked a queen room but were updated for free to a...
    • Queen Room

We had booked a queen room but were updated for free to a city view with double queen beds. I was with a partner, so obviously we didn't need a second bed, but I was pleased to be upgraded to a nicer room anyway. The location is great.

Room wasn't clean, staff wasn't helpful enough, still waiting on the invoice to come
    • Queen Room

Well behind the curtains in my room I found someone's else socks and some other stuff too. The room was not clean at all. Besides this I specified higher floor and I didn't get one and there were other people checking in after me on my date of check in. Aslo I asked for the corrected invoice for my stay and it's fourth day that I am waiting on it to come. Besides good location I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The room was clean, spacious, and well styled
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The hallway worried me because it was cramped and there were bags of trash laying around but I was pleasantly relieved when I opened the door to my room and saw order, space, and style.

The room was clean, spacious, and well styled

The hotel was entirely adequate and my experience there was thoroughly enjoyable.
    • Queen Room

My schedule did not allow me to stay longer. :-)

Quiet, very clean, congenial staff, best rate of available rooms in the city in the area in which I needed to stay, excellent security, I will be likely to frequent this location in the future as the need comes up.

All in all, it was a great experience. I think I've found my favorite place to stay in NYC.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Did not use their parking facility since it was more expensive than the ParkWhiz garage right next to the hotel (entrance at 101 W. 23rd street though). They might want to put an extra towel or two in the bathroom (there were exactly 2 bath towels since we booked a room for 2, and also an extra pillow or two.

Room and facilities were really nice, staff was very helpful, and the place is pet friendly. The free breakfast was also great, and there was round-the-clock coffee/tea/iced-water in the lobby. Best of all the room was comfortable and quiet (in Manhattan!) even though it was on the 3rd floor, all we needed to do was set the temperature on the thermostat. There were charging sockets and USB outlets all over the place, so very convenient. The TV/channels were also excellent, and the room came with a fridge. On the first night of our stay, we had some family and friends come over with a takeout dinner that we ate in the hotel's breakfast room (including a couple of bottles of wine), and the staff were very accommodating and we all had great fun - this was much quieter than the average restaurant so we could hear each other easily. The location is also pretty awesome - close to NYU and Flatiron district, and within 5 min walk of Madison Square Park. Great food within 10 min walk (Lexingon St). My expectations had been lowered by previous stays in NYC, so this hotel was a pleasant and welcome surprise!

The staff was excellent, great coffee and a good breakfast! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

The room was small..I know, it's NYC, but there was no place for a large suite case, let alone 2. The pillows were uncomfortable. One was too thin but 2 together were too thick.

Good comfortable quiet location with helpful staff
    • Queen Room with City View

The fact it was massively reduced just before our stay! Breakfast was a little chaotic and very little left by 8.45 and wasn't replenished so eat early!

Good quiet location yet close enough to everything. Room was clean and comfortable with a nice view.

This hotel takes deposit from card saying we need it for...
    • Queen Room

This hotel takes deposit from card saying we need it for incidents and use your money. In our case we are still waiting for our money and we had NO incidents. That's very inconvenient while you are traveling.

Absolutely fabulous, wonderful, comfortable, atmosphere because of those women!

Breakfast ends at ten!

Carmel and Sharon and the twins Kila and Janica were SO GREAT! They all are BRIGHT SHINING STARS! My four new best friends! Outstanding customer service!

Enjoyable stay and would recommend this hotel to others.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

Can't find anything I did not like.

The breakfast was very good. The area it is served could use a lot more space. It is barely a two butt serving area. (two people can stand to gather but need to be small) Hostess was extremely nice and wanted us to enjoy our meal. Did not use the WiFi sign on but did use the open WiFi. The bed was very comfortable and I would consider coming back to stay longer if my travels brought me to that area of New York City.

Quiet, Clean and comfy.
    • King Room with City View

No room has a real view. There is a building just being built on the side where there was once a view over manhatten.

Quiet, Clean and comfy. Breakfast has omelets and sometimes even baken. Value for money is good.

Had a great time and The Hampton Inn added to the experience!

I thought the scrambled eggs were not a quality product but there were plenty of other options for my liking.

Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were well insulated. Plenty of options for breakfast. Good central location to attractions. Easy access to the subway. The front desk staff was very helpful, friendly, very attentive to assist us with a smile!

The facility is pretty new and clean.

The breakfast isn't bad but absolutely not good. Not many choices and some food are really not that tasty. It's a little bit far from the subway station but there are enough restaurants and stores nearby. I need to mention that the cleaners once forgot to clean my room. I have to wait in the lobby for 30 minutes.

The facility is pretty new and clean. The staffs are really warm.

Clean and Comfortable

The hotel is in a location where it feels like you are getting the "art district" experience. This is obvious as it is right in Chelsea and near FIT. This is not a bad thing however, I wish there were more restaurants and stores nearby that gave the typical NYC experience (i.e. delicatessens, pizza places, etc.) It is more so an error on my part as I should have researched the area. However, I'm writing this to inform others that it is an art scene. (Again, not a bad thing just keep this in mind if you plan on walking or biking around the city.)

The hotel room was cleaner than others I have stayed at. It was genuinely cozy and the staff was both helpful and friendly. Breakfast and free WiFi are an awesome perk as well.

Very pleasant, very convenient. The staff was helpful and cheerful.
    • Queen Room

One of the two elevators was out of commission, which meant that there was a wait for it in the last half hour of breakfast on the weekend.

That was the largest hotel room I've ever had in Manhattan.

whole day coffee and cold water service ;

room was just, check in at 3PM was late following 11 hours of flight. price was high in the season.

whole day coffee and cold water service ; long breakfast time specially due to the jet lag it's was highly practical to get the breakfast at 6:30. clean and friendly staff. very close to public transport and not so far to the interesting areas, you can walk almost everywhere.

A good midtown base in New York
    • Queen Room

Hated everything served in paper and plastic. So much garbage produced at every meal,

Cheerful service, good location near the Flatiron and Eataly, and close to 3 subway lines, Greenwich Village and Penn Station. Refrigerator in the room and close to grocery stores and cafes.

Friendly staff and good location made it up the perfect hot
    • Queen Room

Nothing - we were pleased with our stay.

Front desk staff was wonderfull - especially Sharon who worked in the evenings! The AC in our room was not working well so they moved us to another room without any argument. They live their 'Total satisfaction' guarantee!

Excellent overall

No complaints

All was very good. Staff were all just great from people at reception, breakfast serving staff, house keeping and service staff. Thanks everyone.

would not stay here again..

The lady in the evening that checked us in was not very patient or understanding..this was our first time coming to new York and when we would ask questions, we caught her rolling her eyes at us.. the next evening she was a little nicer.. other staff was more friendly. Trash in front of hotel was not appealing..

They did try to get our air to work inside the room.. they were unable to do so however we did get the room free of charge.. so that was great!

Great stay in Flatiron district
    • Queen Room

Front desk staff not the warmest.

Housekeeping and breakfast staff very friendly. Rooms very clean, updated and well kept. Beds extremely comfortable and pillows were good too.

Good quality stay at the Chelsea
    • Queen Room

Great location of the hotel if you want to have a walk or do some shopping. Double room was't big but comfortable bed will compensate it. Good Internet connection.

We stayed for two nights and we are glad we chose this hotel.
    • King Room with City View

We stayed for two nights and we are glad we chose this hotel. It is in a nice area and has everything needed for a nice and comfortable stay. We would definitely come back to this hotel again.

Excelente and great location
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View

We arrived to the hotel at 11:30. Carmel wouldn't even pre-check us until 3 pm. We asked her if she could assign a room so we could go out and explore and she told us no, that we needed to be back a 3 if we wanted to check in. She did keep our luggage for us, but made exploring anything far from the hotel impossible. She was not very pleasant. Thankfully the rest of the staff, like PJ and Ámbar made all the difference.

The breakfast staff was extremely helpful, kept everything clean and there was always food being refilled. Ámbar was friendly and made the experience even better.

Carmen or Carmel at he front desk is a...
    • Queen Room

Construction immediately outside of hotel

Carmen or Carmel at he front desk is a fantastic/amazing/highly competent employee. She got me into a room well before checkout time & was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I will book there again solely due to my interaction with her. Accommodations are nice. Good breakfast, small-but everything in NYC is. Great value, primo location, very friendly staff

A great, convenient, family friendly place
    • Queen Room

the breakfast was delicious and had very broad offerings -- way more than a continental breakfast (omelet, oatmeal, waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, ham, yogurt, etc.). I submitted this review a moment ago. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE MY NAME OR E-MAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION. Please let me know that you have taken it off.

Amazing trip, not the best hotel experience.

We arrived for check in at 1am after our flight. They didn't have our room available. They placed us in two kings rooms, instead of a double queen. The next morning we left early for a tour of the City. I received two phone calls while we were out asking me "Why we had not packed our bags?", "Could housekeeping please move your belongings?". After the second call I said "No, I do not want you moving our things. We are on our way back in 20 minutes." After going back to the hotel I talked to the front desk about how disappointed I was in the service and lack of information from the night clerk. They comped us one of the four nights. After I arrived home from the trip I found out that they charged us three times, over $690 what we actually owed them. The lady I called was not reassuring and simply said it would drop off in 3-5 business days... and that she doesn't know what happened or why we were charged these three different amounts.

Comfortable pillows. Recycling can in every room. Best view from 20th floor. Cool air-conditioned rooms.

Best location and comfort in NYC,m
    • Queen Room

Filter Coffee was weak, no espresso or cappuccinos, would be nice, after all nyc is very cosmo. Carpet in the room. Only one spot to temporarily park the car to unload.

Location, best ever, between all subway lines being 1 block away including Trader Joe's, pharmacies and other stores.

Great stay, friendly staff, comfortable safe area, with a lot of walkable options!

Since we were tourists experiencing New York City for the first time, it would have been very helpful if the hotel had brochures and information available concerning things to see and do, especially about dining options in the area.

The location in Chelsea was great! We were able to walk to restaurants and drug stores for needed items. Breakfast options were good, coffee was excellent! The elevator was a little noisy when the door closed, which we heard because our room was near the elevator, but they did try to get that fixed. The rooms are a little tight, but the 3 of us found corners to store our luggage and made it work. They do help with amenities that you may have forgotten, which was a help. The staff were all friendly and helpful. They stored our luggage when we arrived early and on our day of check-out which was a tremendous help!

Everything is close, for other things there is a metro...
    • Queen Room

Smel from the airconditioner. Sometimes hot water in the boiler downstairs was colored by coffee.

Everything is close, for other things there is a metro nearby. Simple coffe maker in the room, so you can make tea or coffe. Big TV with lots of programs. Clean and comfortable bed. Breakfast.

Great for Manhattan

We were 4 in a 2 queen bed room and it did not have enough storage space for our items. The small, not-build-in closest barely fit one person cloths

Location is great for the prize. It is a clean place and free breakfast is good enough to get you going

Excellent hotel choice for the $
    • Queen Room

The only small issue was one of the 2 elevators was out of comission twice during our 4 day night stay, but no other complaints!

Staff are helpful and friendly. ..always trying to make our stay comfortable and welcoming; even offering to give us alternatives at the breakfast. Hotel is super clean and maintained. Nice decor and amenities in the rooms. I give this hotel an A+. Would stay here again!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Good location.
    • Queen Room with City View

Replacing the key mechanism mid-week without *personal* notice. I do not read signs with so many words in the elevator. Had to go up 20 floors just to realize I feel crazy for not finding the slot to put my key. Then go down 20 floors to hear "didn't you get our message about replacing keys?". Then one elevator did not work for a few days until I checked out. Had to ask the staff to help me push the elevator button. Very annoying.

Good location. Clean. Room big enough. Staff was courteous. Breakfast has a wide variety. Room amenities have room for improvement.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Loved it

One of the elevators was broken when we had to leave, so it took a little longer but we checked out in time

Breakfast was great, beds were super comfy and position was amazing

Mediocre Hotel Did Not Have our Booking.com Reservation
    • Queen Room

The hotel did not have our Booking.com reservation at check-in. We had to wait 30-45 minutes after midnight for the hotel to call your Booking.com 800 number. It was ridiculous.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Very comfortable one night stay
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible/Non-Smoking

The A/C was a little difficult to figure out...once you put the thermostat at 70 the heat would pop on. Thankfully I like my room cold, but if you want something a little more moderate it could be an issue.

I live in NYC and only stayed for a night due to some commuting issue, but the room was very comfortable and a good size for one or 2 people. The bed is very comfy, especially the comforter. The free breakfast is great too, although more protein would be nice.

nice pleasant surroundings and convenient location.
    • Queen Room

having to call maintenance staff at 4;00am because temperature in room was not comfortable and kept me up . Adrian turned on heat instead .. it was great!

Convenience of location

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great location, great comfort
    • Queen Room

> Wish they offered a few more GF options for breakfast than the expected yogurt, yucky fruit (canned??), and oatmeal. > Water pressure seemed really low in the shower.

> Great pillows, spacious room, quiet, perfect location, free coffee. > Perfect location, easy access to F/M, R/W, 1, C/E

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Breakfast was awesome!
    • Queen Room

Found a roach in my room so large he should be an employee. No ice anywhere in the hotel (don't believe that) and I went to all the suggested placeThey cleaned all 6 machines at the same time! Parking outrageous! My room key didn't work several times and I had to go get a new one 3 times and I only stayed 1 night.The room smells stale but was ok when I turned on the air. One elevator was down so we had to wait each time.

Breakfast was awesome! My bed was very comfortable. Valet was on time with car. The room was clean except for my bug .

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Decent stay, lots of breakfast options, ambivalent staff
    • Queen Room

The WiFi is not secure, it's the whole hotel wifi. That's major issue. There was foot long black hair in my sink. My hair is brown and very very short. Do not vape in the room. The "smoke" detectors are set to hyper sensitive, and I'm guessing they use a laser type of sensor. Totally ridiculous.

I felt safe, nice room, quiet room.

Great Stay In A Great Neighborhood
    • Queen Room

The staff is friendly and helpful. My room wasn't ready when I arrived so took an available room on a lower floor that was fine. The hotel is centrally located to everything a traveler would need including restaurants and a variety of stores like Whole Foods, Duane Reader, CVS, Starbucks and clothing stores. Mine was an enjoyable stay and I will stay here again. Great value for the price.