Reviews of Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway at the Beach 3 stars

1140 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#7 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That we had Someone come in our room at 12:30 at night with the key that the front desk gave them it was very unsafe and uncalled for they need a ask for ID every time some one ask for a key . Did not feel safe . The lady’s at the front desk cleared it up very nicely .

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

We are very pleased with everything have nothing bad to say

Staff was wonderful and the room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel that I have stayed at in the area so far.

Nothing at all!

Everything was wonderful from our check in to check out! Breakfast was fantastic, and having an indoor and outdoor pool and Jacuzzi made the entire stay filled with activity! Love this hotel!

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The indoor pool doesn’t have ventilation....my kids both had asthma attacks. Chlorine fumes have nowhere to go, compounded with no ventilation and there could be some serious health concerns for guests. Room was not ready by 4 as promised

Breakfast, snacks at front desk, to go bags Cleanliness Location Staff

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

My only complaint is the price for a regular hotel room with no balcony or water view is quite expensive compared to other hotels this time of year. I am sure it is due to the location but regular rooms could definitely be cheaper!

Close to resturants,shops,& bars great location at Broadway on the Beach! Comfortable bed. Great service at check in!

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

Room was clean and very comfortable. I slept fantastic. Breakfast was fantastic, lots of extras like fancy syrups for the fresh made waffles. Location could not be beat - Best location in Myrtle Beach. I would highly recommend.

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was quiet, clean and the bed was very comfortable. We had a lake view room and the view was amazing! Also the location was perfect, there are lots of great shops, restaurants and bars all within walking distance around Broadway at the Beach. It’s also very close to Coastal Grand shopping mall and to the beach.

liked all

room was always neat & clean. bed was very comfortable. walking distance to our car show. good tv reception. front desk personel were always friendly

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The check in staff was amazing. Very attentive, answered all of my questions, and extremely friendly. We had a very enjoyable stay. The room was clean and pleasant. We will return to this property.

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

The breakfast could have offered more vegetarian/vegan options. I would have loved to have a milk alternative such as soy, almond, or coconut milk for cereal and coffee.

The bed was very comfortable. The location was awesome. We were able to walk to great locations within the Boardwalk by The Sea. The size of the room and bathroom was great. The a/c was nice and cold. Their breakfast buffet was plentiful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One of the elevators were broken and there are only 2 in the entire hotel so it was down to 1 - we were on the 5th floor with 2 kids one being a toddler so that was extremely difficult especially at night coming back from Broadway on the Beach! I had to carry my toddler up 5 flights of stairs because we waited 15 min for elevator and it still didn't come - not happy n they didn't compensate for that inconvenience either! When I asked at the front desk the staff was pretty rude n said the storm knocked it out n they were waiting for it to be fixed it was what us was - the storm was on 8/21 - we stayed there 8/26 - like 5 days n still it didn't work?? Then compensate your guests somehow!! Not great otherwise this hotel would have been 5 stars in my book but not sure I'd return just because of the attitude I was given!! There are so many hotels in this area at the same price I'll just go somewhere else next time where as if they had been nicer about it I would have come back next yr there!

Location was great attached to broadway on the beach - tons of things for the family to do there. The pool was nice - a little small but clean. The breakfast was amazing! Great selection n to have that included is a huge plus saved us over $40 just in breakfast for my family. I like that they served mid afternoon cookies n lemon water that was also a nice touch. Overall I think it's an amazing hotel!

• King Study with Lake View - Non-Smoking

Rooms near me were quite loud with children.

Rooms were cleaned up daily. Hot breakfast every morning. I loved being able to walk right out to the boardwalk. Beach was about a mile away. Plenty to do in the area.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

Room walls are thin. The drunk guy next door kept us up most nights, but this had nothing to do with the hotel and they did take care of him.

Everything with the hotel is great. The staff was super friendly. The rooms were clean and the swimming facilities were extremely clean. The breakfast was standard Hampton breakfast but it was hot, delicious and plentiful. The kitchen staff was above and beyond. Easy parking. Very convenient to everything including beach accesses.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a first floor room and hoped to sleep in a little however, the noise from the cleaning crews kept that from happening. They got an early start and the thin walls made it sound like they in the room with us. Also, an employee walked into our room not long after we checked in. I was changing clothes and my wife was in the bathroom, it was a little weird and the employee didn't immeadiately leave she asked if we had just checked in ??

Front desk ladies were very helpful and courteous. Quick overnight stay so didn't experience much of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I woke up late for the breakfast and everything was gone guess the breakfast was delicious cause the little that I had was awesome!

Everything about this place and its locations was the best!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For the money spent, nothing has really improved since my last stay, as far as the breakfast is concerned. You may get one good breakfast if you stay more than one day. Breakfast should be a lot better. Where were the grits?

From the time you walk in, to the point of entering the floors, the facility had a clean pleasant smell. This made a great first impression. Also enjoyed the fact that the facility is conveniently located near attractions, shopping, and places to eat.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pillow case had makeup on it indicating it had not been changed and room was a little smaller than expected.

Close to everything we wanted to do. Bars,restaurants, beach and shopping.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

We were here with other family members for our daughter's graduation from CCU. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. Our daughter is staying in Myrtle Beach to work so we will be staying with Hampton Inn-Broadway at the Beach again I am sure. Over her college years, we stayed at a lot of places for both visits during summer and off-season. This was the nicest we have found so far. We were a large group and the staff was wonderful in helping us have a family celebration at the hotel after the graduation ceremony. Thank you all so much.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

Bedding unmanageable. The "cover" was impossible to keep on the bed - constantly fell off and the filler was lopsided and heavy in parts. Queen beds are too small. It'd be nice if bacon or sausage was included with the breakfast.

The breakfast included was impressive.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My room was on the first floor by the door. The door was broken and when people used it, the door makes a loud noise. Couldn't get a good night sleep at all. The staff's room was across the hall from my room and I could hear the staff talking loud in the hall and always leaving in and out of their room and them leaving out the side door to smoke. The noise was crazy. If i ever come back, I would ask to stay on another floor.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the fact there wasn't a generator when the power went out. We are a senior couple. Our room was an the 5th floor we had to climb stairs in a totally black stairwell. We were able to use our cell phone until that battery died. Maybe even some type of auxiliary lights would have been helpful.

We really liked the Hampton taking us in during Hurricane Matthew. We felt very ssfe

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The business centre is on the small side and can only accommodate up to 3 people comfortably working at the same time.

The full, hot breakfast was a treat every morning with different hot items in rotation. The fresh waffles, fresh fruit, and yogurt selection were great too! My room was spotless and had a firm, comfortable bed with a bunch of fluffy pillows. Also, beautiful view of Broadway at the Beach from the fourth floor. Plus, for business travellers the abundance of USB and AC desk charging stations in the room was phenomenal. I could charge my battery pack, laptop, iPad, and mobile but still have a ton of desk outlet space left over for any other devices I needed to charge. The Wi-Fi was also very strong and consistent on the fourth floor as well as the lobby, business center, and breakfast area. The business centre include 2 Windows machines, 2 printer-copy machines, and another spacious desk for any other office work.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

For the price, room was small and the toliet flushed was vroken. They did fix it but the air conditioner was also rattling. Breakfast was not too great, the Hampton Inn in the outer Banks was awesome but this one didn't do it for us. Also, you could hear the TV in the other room as well as people talking through the walls. We heard footsteps through the ceiling until about 2 a.m. we were on the 5th floor. Not too happy for the 400 we paid for 2 nights

Loved the location and view.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

It was right on Broadway, with easy access to all the rides and attractions there. We got a Broadway lake view, and the view at night out the window was awesome.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I loved the view from my room, breakfast, cleanliness, staff working untimely, courtesy from the staff from reception to cleaning of the rooms to cleaning of grounds inside and out. I felt very secure and the visitors were also pleasant, friendly and quiet at bedtimes. There was no excessive partying, noise-making, children horse playing, or any problems at all. I loved the entire trip.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had no towels, bathroom not cleaned and looked like someone had taken a shower in our room. Location was great.

Location great, breakfast was area was very spacious, chairs a little low for a tall person.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

No room safe(its downstairs), missed my makeup mirror in bathroom, not within walking distance of beach

Close to shopping restaurant, good location and not very far from beach, fridge and microwave :) Great view of Broadway from my room and the fireworks display at night

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They were very accommodating to our special needs and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Amanda the front desk attendant made sure our stay was amazing!!!

Stayed in May 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great location. Very clean. Staff was excellent. Very comfortable beds.i will return !

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

Even tho it was only a mile from beach, wish it would have been closer.

Loved the facilities and area around it.

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

Only thing was the inside pool was not warm enough.

We enjoyed our stay and loved being close to all the shops.

• King Study with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The toiletries were not replaced after the bathroom clean up.

Indoor pool and location

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I didn't like weather..will stay there during summer months

The facility was great.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked to look over the Broadway

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was the convenience it was quiet perfect weather for what we were doing enjoyed every minute of it breakfast was good people were great

Yes it was.

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing !!! Loved everything bout this place will def be back ...

Being right there on the boardwalk good restaurants,shopping and the pools ..

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed wasn’t comfortable and air didn’t work properly.

Breakfast was very good, room was basic, not worth $337. Room was clean also, but basic.

BREAKFAST WAS AWESOME AND ROOMS WERE CLEAN AND VERY ACCOMODATING

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

The pillows not so good! They need to be upgraded. They missed cleaning our room one day

Room was nice. Everyone was very friendly

Expensive

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location and it was very clean.

• King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

Just a touch pricey for what it is.

Leaving

A wondefull place to stay.

Everything was perfect.

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

Great staff, very clean and great location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only problem I had was the room key. Hard to get it to work in opening the door.

All the staff were friendly and helpful.

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room service was a little slow

I love the hospitality, and it was great place.Would like a better discount.

The price.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The walls are thin. Could hear guests in adjoining rooms during the night.

Bed was very comfortable. Liked the pool, whirlpool and workout facility.

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom shower had what appeared to be shaved hair on the shower wall from the previous person. Pretty gross.

I love the location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was wonderful! In a great location, everyone was friendly, it was very clean, and we had a great time!

• King Room with Tub - Hearing Accessible

King bed was very comfortable room was clean and well appointed staff was friendly!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We love the atmosphere and everything was in walking distance

Coffee was watered down.

Very close to all the shops and restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hard beds. No bacon at breakfast.

Spacious clean room

• King Suite with Whirlpool - Non-Smoking

The breakfast

The hotel was great, i had great view with balcony.

Proximity to boardwalk

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was super clean and staff was super helpful

The food was terrible!

The room was very clean and comfy!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I liked that it was very clean and connected to broadway at the beach. I didn't have to drive for my kids to have fun!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Friendly helpfulness of staff.

First floor wish we had a balcony but the first floor was cool we had a great view of the pool and board walk.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beautiful hotel, great location, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Everything was fine

Can't think of anything.

Never slept better. Bed and pillows are the best. Great breakfast bar. Friendly staff!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Price could hav been lower

Coffee all day. Bottled water. Pool/spa open late. Loved room layout best location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very friendly receptionist who gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The rooms were cozy and clean. The breakfast and coffee was excellent. It was great to be able to walk just to shop and eat

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The heated pool was perfect and the grounds looked lovely.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hearing others shutting their room doors

Clean, friendly, helpful, nice breakfast, great coffee

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

No room service available.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was very friendly and quickly brought any thing we needed. Were also friendly to talk to. Location near all the attractions also great.

• Queen Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

The carpets and bathroom floor tile were dirty-( it was obvious by the residue on my feet and socks)

Convenience of the hotel