Reviews of Hampton Inn Niagara Falls 3 stars

501 Rainbow Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, USA

#4 of 56 hotels in Niagara Falls

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Loved the beds and fluffy pillows!

Construction.

Loved the beds and fluffy pillows! I also loved having a nightlight in the bathroom. Everything about the room was really good. Breakfast had lots of offerings.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

We had a wonderful stay and would stay here again.

We heard the pool was cold and there was no hot tub.

Brittney, the manager, was extremely cheerful, bubbly and helpful. She gave excellent suggestions. Hotel was clean, very nice, comfortable and within walking distance of many attractions. We did not move our vehicle once we got there. Breakfast was good. Hotel costs were reasonable. We would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Near to Niagara Falls and very good comfy bed.

Bathroom plumbing work to be improved a lot. Very low pressure in shower and toilet flush. Washroom facilities to be improved a lot.

Near to Niagara Falls and very good comfy bed. Breakfast is good for the price.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Nice, clean hotel. Convienient location and the staff was very friendly.

The price could have been a little better. A little pricy for a basic king size room.

Bed was very comfy. Good breakfast, lots of choices. Short walk to the falls, shopping, and the casino.

Very good

Carpets in our room was very dirty for barefeet little one feet got dirty from running around but overall everything else was very good!

Staff was very nice and breakfast was very good nice selection!

I paid close to $1300 for 2 rooms and I feel because we got...

I paid close to $1300 for 2 rooms and I feel because we got a discount by booking on booking.com we were given rooms that were not as nice as the others! We were specifically asked to sign to acknowledge that we received the discount! I have attached some pictures of the rooms so u can see!

Friendly and helpful staff!

Could use more amenities. No master light switch so had to turn on and off lights one by one.

Friendly and helpful staff! Comfortable bed. Room is big. Close enough to the falls. Tasty cookie:)

Excellent Location and Comfortable rooms

Need More space in room or bigger beds

Best Part is location : it is so close to falls . Also the management is very cooperative and patient. These was some issue from Vendor i booked (Booking.com) but Hotel management kept their calm and sort it out Good Fresh breakfast. Ample of parking Will surely visit again

Not bad, but would try another hotel next time

First room assigned had window completely blocked by back of marquee sign about 3 feet in front of it with absolutely no light coming in and obvious torn hole in arm of chair. Did not feel that room should even be occupied. After complaining, we were moved to better room on higher floor, but fact that they put us in that room and initially defended it was annoying, especially considering the price we paid which was higher than other rooms in similar location. Pool room was dim and smelled strongly of chlorine. Breakfast was fine but not enough space for size of hotel. We could not linger at table as folks were waiting impatiently. Other guests had to take food back to rooms. Would try another hotel next time and surprised by high rating this property had.

Room was comfortable, good breakfast included, convenient parking, easy to walk to the falls.

Good deal for the price

The area is not the best, which it was in a better area but overall area near Niagara Falls American side is not the best.

The staff was friendly and made you feel welcome. In addition, they were very accommodating with check in time. We called up and were able to check in an hour early.

The bed was very comfortable and it was super close to...
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Upon arriving hotel staff was very rude and sarcastic when asking about parking if it was open parking or if we'd need a pass. We were told "you just park between 2 yellow lines". Unacceptable to be spoke to like an idiot when your paying over 300 dollars for a 2 night stay. The rooms also could have been cleaner, ours was very dusty and there were pieces of hair and used dental floss in the bathroom like it wasn't cleaned at all.

The bed was very comfortable and it was super close to everything. We really enjoyed being able to walk every where. The breakfast food was also very good.

Very comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The smoking area is in a place that non smokers need to walk past on the way to the main entrance.

The property is clean and organized. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

We could not wait to leave.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was not comfortable,we had a fridge that made noise all night. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling,shower was not cleaned properly,carpet was dirty. Hate to leave bad reviews but have to be honest,and hopefully this can help with improvements.

Great value close to the Falls

I didnt like the eggs served at breakfast. The taste was weird.

the beds were super comfortable. the room was spacious for me, my husband, and my teenage daughter.I suffer from alllergy, and air quality in a hotel is very important for me. I did not feel stuffy during my stay. I slept comfotably! I really enjoyed the coffee station at the lobby! It was a quick way to warm us up everytime we came back to the hotel from the cold.

Not Happy with the way we where treated.

My Sister was on crutches and we had to go to the 5 floor. When I asked to be moved to the first floor the only thing they could do was move us to the second. It was very hard for her being that the elevator was way down the hall and she had a broke foot.

It was clean breakfast was good.

overall a comfortable stay, we didnt have time to use the pool so cant comment on that

out of 4 bath towels, 3 of them had bad stains like old make-up on them which made them unappealing to use, one even had pieces of organic plant matter on it. Most of the roads around the hotel were in very poor shape with uneven pavement and LOTS of potholes, but it is winter so some are to be expected and this really is no fault of the hotel.

breakfast was excellent and what was hot was hot, not cold and soggy, there was a very good selection and plenty of places to sit. Lots of parking available. The whole hotel was clean and smelled fresh.

I stay in.

Jacuzzi

I stay in.a room.with the Jacuzzi with.my husdman because we were celebrating my wedding anniversary but because we are big people not like to big but the Jacuzzi was to.small they need to.improve the size that all

Very clean and comfortable. Perfect location. Fantastic breakfast. Amazing staff. Highly recommend.

No jacuzzi... that's it. Amazing experience from check-in to departure.

Location, beds, breakfast, staff, cleanliness, pool... everything was absolutely amazing.

Relaxing and comfortable

The price of the room fit our budget. The room was very nice and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in a hotel. The staff was helpful, cordial and very polite. Great breakfast.

Very nice- will stay again!
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Add Netflix- we stayed at The Hampton in Pittsburgh a few months back and they offered Netflix at no charge. It was a nice extra. We did purchase an adapter this time around so it was easy to stream from the iPad.

Excellent hotel- clean, very friendly and helpful staff, great continental breakfast. I would definitely stay at the Hampton again.

I would stay there again.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom is beginning to show some age. The shower water pressure was low. However you couldn't' beat the price especially considering the location.

Front desk person was very good and eager to accommodate us. Breakfast was great. Proximity to the falls couldn't' have been much better.

over all for the short comings it was ok stay , interaction with staff was good .

The hair dryer was old and it started on fire, while i was using. Small rooms, water flow poor in toilets. Had to have it plunged but staff was nice and did while we were out.

it was near the falls, breakfast was good , staff polite.

Property was nice but due to the lack of customer service I would stay elsewhere next time

The heat in our room was not working, it was actually blowing cold air from the vent and the thermostat wouldn't adjust. Mentioned the issue to the front desk and they responded saying maintenance would look into it. They didn't offer us anything for the inconvenience. 2 of the people got very sick after the stay. I called the property twice to speak to the manager and my call was never returned.

The room was a perfect size and location was great. Breakfast was wonderful

Good.

The breakfast eating area was way to small and no where to expand out of the space to even sit. Area was full and we had to take our breakfast back to our room and there were no trays to use. We saw some but none available when we were eating. Other than this issue stay was fine.

Close to casino.

Nice breakfast, good variety.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We were very disappointed not having a hot tub after walking so much. Lighting in our bathroom was too dim for putting on makeup.

Nice breakfast, good variety. didn't like the eggs. Appreciated coffee being available throughout the day, evening. Front desk ladies were very helpful. The bed was wonderful!

Bed was super, breakfast was good, no noise, easy to get to...
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We had a 4 door large pickup truck needed handicap parking ...it was tight.

Bed was super, breakfast was good, no noise, easy to get to falls from hotel

Bathroom floor was very dirty and sticky.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bathroom floor was very dirty and sticky. My husband had ask for it to be cleaned. When we went back to the room you could tell they were there but still don't clean the floor properly so he had to ask again for it to be done. Over $300.00 for a room and was not worth it.

Wonderful experience! Will probably stay again if I ever return.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

An air conditioner that would run continuously between cool and fan for white noise effect.

Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was courteous, friendly and helpful.

It was nice and relaxing time with my hubby
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Wish more places delivered their. Prices a little cheaper on suites. The lighting in our suite was very faulty. Like flickered a lot while in jazzucci tub

How close we were to Falls and nice breakfast

Was great. Would do it again.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Payment arrangement was slightly confusing. Wasnt aware that fee was already charged immediately after booking. Could see where someone could run the risk of paying extra if using a different card from the one used on booking website. Spa lights wouldn't stay on when dimmed but wasn't a major issue. TV worked when it wanted to but didn't watch much tv anyways

Clean, Comfy. Spa was really nice. Staff was really helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was well made. Hotel was within walking distance from the falls. Overall happy with our stay.

It's was great and I will come back to this hotel near future.

Location of the hotel was few blocks from Niagara Falls and friendly staff and the room was clean and very quite.complementary breakfast was great as well. Overall I am going pleased.

HAMPTON LOVERS
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I absolutely love this place. Have you ever booked a room online and once you arrived it was totally different? Well not the Hampton Inn it was very accurate. The service was wonderful and the hot & cold breakfast was great. The room and bed was fabulous may I add clean. My boyfriend laid down for a second and the next thing I know he was fast asleep. He wanted to ask the manager where to get the bed from. Everything is in walking distance which was awesome. This was our first time there and it was an amazing experience. we will be back and stay here again. :) Thank you

Excellent service, friendly staff;

gym - no ventilation

Excellent service, friendly staff; great location; our request for early check in was accommodated - we were able to check in around noon instead of the usual 4 pm check in time

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Less than expected

The room was way less than expected and had a terrible smell (My kids and I thought the entire hotel had an old smell that was off putting - my husband hardly noticed). The pool was ok & was large enough for my 3 boys to get some energy out although based on the surroundings I question its cleanliness. We checked out (and left the area) a day early due to the overall condition of this hotel and the lack of food choices in the area. The Falls are 100% worth the visit but the dining choices in the area were incredibly slim during our April visit. I can not imagine being here when it is the busy season. Although maybe more places are open then.

The only good thing we had at this hotel was the included breakfast buffet.

Great place to stay!

The pool was too cold for me, but I'm a wimp.

Staff was amazing. Very helpful and accommodating from the moment we arrived. Also the breakfast was great. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Comfortable,and efficient,let people know about the view.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We had a wall three feet form our window and couldn't see anything,they should have told us about that.

Great breakfast,friendly and helpful staff,comfortable and quiet.

The hotel was nice but think twice before booking
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

The down side when I first showed up i was asked to pay $50 that would be returned when i left found out the hotel already charged my card for $75 and it was already a problem with my account due to my job issues.so the lady said she could use the $75 as if I was gonna dish out more money but what i dont understand is if the hotel was already paid for and it was non refundable why and how could they put through another charge before I even arrive.i read reviews before i came nd this is something that has happened with them.I assumed it was just a one time thing so i booked anyways the hotel was nice the staff was friendly but due the the money thing I would think twice befor booking again.

Exceptional Value For Money

Sitting area within the room could of been bigger (more chairs) for 3 adults.

Complimentary tea & coffee available 24/7 at reception, plus tea/coffee in your room a bonus.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Exactly what was expected.

It took a long time for the water to get hot when we took showers.

Breakfast was good, check in was fast, parking was easy. The room was a decent size, the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

The whirlpool tub was very relaxing and was easy to use, the...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

We put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door but still had a cleaning staff knock on the door a couple minutes after we put it on. They should be more observant.

The whirlpool tub was very relaxing and was easy to use, the location of the hotel was walking distance from the Casino and a few parks to check out scenery.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

the breakfast choices were good, however, the hot part of...

the breakfast choices were good, however, the hot part of the breakfast was cold. no fire under the buffet and eggs and sausage & french toast were cold. There was no microwave to heat it. had to take it up to the room.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Would definitely stay here again.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The beds were okay but the pillows were a disaster. We stayed for three nights and on our second morning I had the worst neck pain ever.

The staff from the beginning of our stay to the end of our stay was excellent! Our second day there we had put a do not disturb sign on our door because we did not need housekeeping that day. The front desk called later that day to make sure that there was still nothing that we needed. Breakfast was included and we were very impressed. It was not your standard continental breakfast of just muffins and bagels. They had make your own waffles, an assortment of muffins, Breads and bagels,cereal, yogurt,oatmeal, fresh fruit and they always had some type of egg, meat and potatoes.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

"Short but Sweet"

They went out of their way to find me a great room, and they helped with all my endless questions, about the area,for the couple days I was there. Loved the breakfast, and the apple,muffin, water, to go bag on my daily exploring. Cookie and hot chocolate, upon chilly, return was nice. GREAT STAFF!

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Location Comfortable room

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Proximity to the casino.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was terribly uncomfortable and room needed some work.

Proximity to the casino.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Enjoyed the stay.

The staff was very nice and easy to work with. The room was clean and comfortable. My daughter and I enjoyed the stay.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good time

The room was a little small and the bathroom were not so clean as expected

Kind people and good service

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Staff was great very helpful with anything you asked.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff was great very helpful with anything you asked. Will stay here again if we go back

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Comfortable bed the best night sleep we had in 4 nights

Comfortable bed the best night sleep we had in 4 nights

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Fantastic time and great motel.

Very friendly staff. Easy walk to the falls.

Clean

Clean

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Most enjoyable and comfortable.

It was all good - there was nothing we didn't like.

The breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Joe and Bobbi Jo from Texas

Location breakfast price friendly staff

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Enjoyed it. Quiet surroundings. Would return.

Bed very comfortable, room temperature able to be adjusted according to our needs, very helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Nature.
    • King Room with One Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nature. View on the backyard.

Needed a place to stay last minute.

Facilities a bit dated - especially the bathroom - compared to other Hampton Inns that I stayed at.

Convenient walking distance to the falls.

Didn’t like it
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

Location is bad, no view , maintenance disturbing, small pool

The staff

Great vacation spot

It was worth every penny spent.

Breakfast was kinda cold. Pool should be open longer.

The beds were super comfy. The room was spacious.

Very comfortable!

The beds were super comfy and the staff was super helpful

Ask about discount because of cable not working but didn't receive communication from manager.

Cable wasn't working until 8:30 or 9pm

Location to Niagara Falls

Great location!

Great location! Very close to Niagara state park.

Wonderful

Food

Food was ok Wasn’t able to walk outside much due to rain

Excellent staff and breakfast

Excellent staff and breakfast

We arrived at 10 am and check in wasn’t until 4 pm and they...
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

We arrived at 10 am and check in wasn’t until 4 pm and they checked us in early!

Friendly staff

Friendly staff Free shuttle service

Overall a good stay.
    • Deluxe King Room with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

A little expensive. Could hear running water from room above.

Good breakfast. Bed was comfortable. Good location. Nice staff.

Would definitely stay again

The maid did not take away our breakfast trays and trash

The room was very clean and the beds were so comfortable

The blanket was awesome.

The blanket was awesome.

Everything was clean and food was warm

Everything was clean and food was warm

Everything was good and would return.

Everything was good and would return.

The property was well maintained and I felt safe in the area, close to the scenic walkway a

I really had no complaints

The breakfast was wonderful many choices

Everything was great

Bed was very comfortable

Great choices on breakfast buffet.

Great choices on breakfast buffet. Very clean and comfortable. The little details like tea/coffee in foyer and public washroom supplies.

Best hotel

Not a thing

Everything the pool the location the staff was very nice and very helpful so coming back again