Reviews of Hampton Inn Orlando-Airport 3 stars

5767 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822, USA

#115 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Liked everything except shuttle services
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dissapointed with the shuttle services. Waited for around two hours at the airport after repeatedly calling and was told driver was almost there.

Room was clean, had everything required for a short stay. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The staff were excellent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I have no complaints whatsoever. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly

The staff were excellent. The breakfast was warm and had a good time span from 0600 until 1000

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Close to the Airport and No Extra Charges
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to complain about :)

The best thing about this property is the proximity to the airport. The lobby was nice, clean and the staff were friendly. The room was spacious enough for our group of 4 and the bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels! They have tons of toiletries if you have forgotten anything and the main reason why we chose this hotel opposed to one of the many other airport options was because they offered FREE parking and FREE shuttle service. It was really appreciated. Oh and a bonus...they have cookies in the lobby :)

always choose Hilton for your hotel stay it's the perfect place for relaxation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

what I did not like was that the toilets were very very low also the breakfast they did not have bacon I love love love bacon and there was none most Hilton Hotels have bacon and also I love the area that the hotel was in we got to walk to some of the shops that were surrounding the hotel

I did love the front desk check in the girls were smiling and they welcomed us for coming in they chit chatted a little bit with us and I did like the fact that you had the cookies in the jars at the side of the front desk I also liked the comfortable beds

Very convenient, nice, quick overnight hotel close to airport.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t care for the breakfast. No bacon or actual eggs. It’s was small mini premade omelettes and sausages and pre made loaded bagels.

Staff was extremely nice and friendly. They also gave my kids extra treats at breakfast time. Kids loved the make your own waffle station! Great tea and coffee and beverage selection. They also had cereal, oatmeal, muffins, and breads. We were able to check in at 1:30am with no issues. The parking lot was full and they allowed us to park in the front on the side curb with no rush to move it in the morning.

Excellent stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No exhaust fan in the bathroom. The black out curtain did not cover the window.

Great hotel for the price. Excellent breakfast, clean, close to airport and activities around Orlando. Great staff!

My stay was great and me and my family were very comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I love the Hampton Inn by the airport all staff were very nice very friendly the place was super clean every question I had thought they answered they went out the way to help me every single staff there I absolutely love the atmosphere at the Hampton Inn Orlando when I come back to Orlando I'll definitely be staying there.

Very good experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds and pillows great. Location good. Mikey was wonderful to help me with an issue with my cell phone and boarding passes. I was so appreciative. Please recognize him.

Thank you “C” for your help getting a room and thank you to the lady cleaning out floor (6) that day
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cold water pool and the location but we were only there one night to be close to the airport so location didn’t matter but pool did!

We were early and needed a room cause my wife wasn’t feeling well and the gentleman at the front desk had one ready for us!

quiet and convenient.

Can't think of anything.

Great attention with great breakfast offered. Great location with easy access to public transportation. Be interesting if restaurants in neighborhood offer discounts. Usually stay at Hampton Inn Suites.

Great hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Difficult to find parking in the property, I mentioned that we were hilton honnors member but didn't get a welcome package

Super clean and great bed

We just needed a place to sleep for the last night of our trip, and Hampton Inn was fine.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet in our room wouldn't flush properly, and I couldn't get the shower temperature comfortable. It was either much too hot or cold.

Location; many choices for breakfast; comfortable beds

Great location with free shuttle to the airport ready when...

Couldn't fault it.

Great location with free shuttle to the airport ready when you need it. The WIFI is fast and reliable and the free breakfast is a good addition. We didn't use the leisure facilities but the pool and gym looked great. Loved the free coffee in the lobby.

Giovani, the gentleman in charge of the breakfast area, was...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was noisy.

Giovani, the gentleman in charge of the breakfast area, was wonderful! He greeted everyone with a smile and went out of his way to make sure you found what you needed and had a good experience.

Best staff, clean and new. Definetly coming back!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The peoperty was very new and clean. The staff was very caring, specially a guy named Giovanny during breakfast time, he surprised all my family with his strong customer service skills and anticipating every guest needs. The staff main concern is to serve the customer, also front desk guy named Dylan made sure our requests were fulfilled.

Only stayed one night.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Having to wait well over hour for ride back to hotel from restaurant less than mile away. Think breakfast should start earlier( 5:00am), or have a continental breakfast for travelers who have to leave earlier. (To go bag was a waste)

Location. Close to airport and restaurants. Shuttle was quick to pick us up from airport.

The breakfast helper was especially attentive.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is under going construction to the outside. This limited parking and there was plastic over the Windows.

The breakfast helper was especially attentive. He made the waffles and even cleared tables. He was friendly and went out of his way to help.

Hampton Inn Stay Delights with Excellent Hospitality
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All the staff was super friendly. Especially, Giovanny who works in the dining room breakfast area who has the most incrediable customer service skills I have seen anywhere in a while.Additionally, I have never been asked or remember a hotel staff member, in the contential breakfast area even being around at other hotels. He was SO attentive to everyone. He greeted you with a big smile and even offered to help you with making your waffles. He has the best helpful attitude.Giovanny understands the principal of whatever you do in life do it with excellence. I predict he will go far in life. He deserves a raise,recognition, and or promotion.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

We didnt like anything this property.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We didnt like anything this property. The beakfast was very very poor. They gave wrong information about the transportion charges as we were going to carnavel port to for cruising. The money what we had paid for this hotel is not at all worth.

Our trip to Orlando for a wedding.

The cable when out for a few hours,but did much matter to us.

It was very close to airport. Close to shopping and restaurants. Easy to get to. Well maintained property. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Breakfast was great. Room was clean and bright Well appointed. Would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

The staff were Amazing, especially the host at breakfast.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were Amazing, especially the host at breakfast. He was phenomenal! He was courteous, professional and gave exceptional customer service. We will be back just because of the service he provided and the front desk were pleasant as well and accommodating with checking in early. Entire stay was Great!

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

room was comfortable and breakfast was good.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

unable to contact for the shuttle service from airport. had to pay for taxi service which was not reimursed.

room was comfortable and breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

THE BEST STAFF EVER

n/a

The staff was so very nice and personable. went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. definitely stay again. Never met nicer people.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Poor stay, great staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit in our room was extremely loud every time it kicked on. The beds were so stiff you could hear the person in the bed next to you every time they moved. And people were slamming doors all night. No insulation, you can hear EVERYTHING. I called the desk around 430 am to complain because my wife, son and myself all didn't sleep. The lady at the desk was more than willing to try to fix things, but unfortunately there wasn't fixing it. Then to my surprise at checkout, she had given us a full refund. Honestly was the worst night's sleep I've ever gotten at a hotel. However they do have an incredible staff there. Maybe it was just our luck that night.

The staff was the best part of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Comfortable, ideal for a quick stay over before early flight departure
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No breakfast takeaway with our early morning departure. Receptionist said there would be available to us in the morning.

Location of the hotel was perfect, cinema & good restaurants all within a short walking distance.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Great stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

My family and I were returning home from our cruise and stopped there to rest a bite before our flight home the next evening. Hampton was the perfect stop, close to restaurants, clean,great breakfast and close to the airport,plus they provide a airport shuttle. This is my 2nd time staying at a Hampton Inn and would recommend them to anyone!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Aa always, exceptional!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Felt like I was driving in a maze trying to find the hotel.

Close to the airport. Exactly what you would expect from a Hampton. The postcards to color were a nice extra.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

The location was good because it was very close to the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the fire alarm was not working properly and kept making noise because the battery needed to be changed. When my husband called the front desk to complaining no one answered the phone. Other than that this hotel was very good.

The location was good because it was very close to the airport.

The conforter on the bed was really dirty,it seems that...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The conforter on the bed was really dirty,it seems that housekeeping just pull them without checking the beds

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Stay for vacation
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The beds were not comfortable especially the sofa my daughter used-shes usually easy to please with where she sleeps but this mattress was very hard

The breakfast which was included was very good, friendly and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast which was included was very good, friendly and helpful staff

Hamton Inn, Nice place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't adequate parking available for whatever reason.

Breakfast was good and the rooms looked and smelled clean.😀👍

Nice stay

Staff friendly

It was okay, and we would stay again. Mgr fixed the issue, and shuttle service is top notch.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff came into our room without knocking, right after we checked in. 🤨

Airport shuttle service was great.

Ideal stopover near Orlando MCO
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

made to feel welcome when checking in good breakfast - comfortable beds

Very good

Gorgeous bedding

Price.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Price. $200 + per night seemed steep for the use of a bed for 7 hours. (My flight had been cancelled and I needed a bed until the early morning.)

.....

.............

I'll come back

Good experienc

Very well treated for our two day stay.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Shower

We didn’t have a car and not a fan of Uber. Wish we could have access to bus to Disney area.

Nice breakfast and friendly staff

location to airport good; host at breakfast a personable customer oriented individual
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bathroom small and old - needs renovation

size of room; employee friendliness and professional reflecting well on Hampton Inn

The staff was the best!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Small bathroom. Beds not comfortable.

The staff was the best!

They changed the soap bar every day and took the old one .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They changed the soap bar every day and took the old one .. while we could still use the old one

You'll see me again.

I disliked nothing.

The beds. In fact all the services were good. I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and all have been excellent.

All was good!

Very friendly and helpful staff at breakfast

Nice Place!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shuttle service was slow and inconvenient

Quality for value

My stay at the airport property was everything that I expected.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The young man working in the area where breakfast was served was very helpful. He made sure that the breakfast experience was very good!

Nice place
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fan in the bathroom didn't work

The bed was comfortable

A comfortable overnight
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were very helpful.

Nice and friendly place to stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff was friendly and courteous

Excellent staff and property.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Excellent staff and property.

Fun in Orlando
    • One King Accessible Tub Non-Smoking

Clean and close to airport

Evacuated South Florida and needed hotel near airport.

All good.

Left too early to have breakfast.

Bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was plenty and great wide variety.. Love the little area to purchase snacks

The staff was extremely friendly

The staff was extremely friendly

It was oj
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the fact the we had reservations for the whole family and when the last set arrive the room was canceled

Breakfast was nice

Service was great specially the receptionist and the guy...

Not enough parking space

Service was great specially the receptionist and the guy that was at the breakfast making sure that everything was good

Convenient location, reasonably priced hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was not open ,small bathroom

Friendly staff, clean room, quiet room,free breakfast

It was comfy, clean and fun!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Food was good! Staff was very friendly!!

Everything was perfect.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was perfect.i love the people that work there.

Elevator not working

Elevator not working

Great value for money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nice clean, renovated rooms. Great customer service. Great value when staying near the airport.

Convenient spot for early next-morning flight.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location relative to the airport, and walkable distance to restaurants, availability of shuttle.

Great stay!

Everything was fine!

Everything was great!

Good value for price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't ready due to "phones not working for housekeeping to put in a code that the room had been cleaned"

Nothing much

Room lighting too dim.

Nothing much

Wonderful stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lovely, friendly staff, nice breakfast, comfortable room

Excellent stay close to the airport and restaurants. Will stay again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing..Very happy with the room.

Room was clean and comfortable. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

staff

staff

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Good location to the airport but expensive for very shabby rooms

Room was not very clean and needed updating, very shabby

Breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Great place to stay, close to Orlando International.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A lot of noise in hallway late but that isn't hotels fault.

Beds were wonderful!

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

The breakfast

No room service

The breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Great location and lots around the hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough bed space for the number of guests that were staying had no cots availeable

Great location and lots around the hotel

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

We got a good time shame water pool was too cold

Water pool was cool

Guy from kitchen was super fun

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

A great nights rest!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

A great nights rest! And location to airport!