Reviews of Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr 3 stars

7110 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#130 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Everything was good until I found a roach :-/
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The fact that roaches were in my room at 1am and no other room was available for me to switch into made me upset and highly disappointed.

Everything was good until I found a roach :-/

Helpfull staff, simple but good breackfast and good beds.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not beeing able to pay with cash

Because of an issue with a carrental back in miami my cc was max out. I had to wait about 2 days to put money on it all the way in Suriname. First they said at the frontdesk that it was not possible to do the check in. I asked them how it would orherwide be possible seeing we are traveling with kids. One of the ladies adviced that we drive to walgreens to get a rechargeble cc. I was happy with that option. When we arrived again at the hotel another employee helped us settle in. Forgot her name but she was helpfull and willing to go the extra mile. She was in the late shift i think because the other 2 had left already. They were somewhat helpfull.

Decent! No Frills.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Queen room was pretty small, little to no storage space for luggage.

Decent location for Universal and the outlets malls at that end of iDrive even if you don’t have a car. Nice staff. Decent pool which gets a lot of sun even if a small area.

Very clean and comfortable hotel, great value with breakfast
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Comfortable and clean room. The location was less than 5 minute drive to universal studios. There was a large breakfast included with the stay. Fresh hot waffles were a hit for the kids!

I would say it was very upsetting I didn’t know if there was a real fire how big the fire was or if
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I ate breakfast immediately got upset stomach took a shower Well I was in the shower the fire alarm went off I was trying to get dressed and pack my things I had a panic attack as I am a single woman traveling tomorrow as I was exiting the hotel I saw the fire truck leaving also the fire alarm was still going off but the sound stopped at the lights were still blinking as I literally was walking out of the hotel I tried to drive away from the hotel I ended up pulling over shortly after I left their parking lot sat there for about an hour I reported this to the front office supervisor and asked to be compensated for literally being scared to death No one from the hotel came down the halls to announce there was not a fire are there was a fire evacuate but when I went downstairs and there were still a lot of people in the building so I assumed it was minor but I didn’t know the schedule I was exiting the hotel

Do you convenience the bed was comfortable the room was not as clean as it could be in the tub and the sink needs some deep cleaning under the rim and edges and the tub. The staff was friendly

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

With a family of four this was our first time in a hotel and I was a bit nervous how it would go and whether it would be comfortable. We ended up loving it here it was nice to have that extra sink where we could do our hair or brush our teeth. The extra 'chairs' that were in our room, our stay was super comfortable will stay again if we go visit florida again

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Nice Hotel For Family Vacation
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Gym was small. No indoor pool. No room service or restaurant.

The staff was very nice - mainly front desk agents. Special thanks to Corina and Fabi for making our stay great. Breakfast was amazing, bed was comfortable and rooms were clean.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great location, super close to IOA and Universal Studios...
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Great location, super close to IOA and Universal Studios plus international drive! Only downside was construction going on during our stay. We were not informed and it did not say online, I only noticed when we checked into the room because of tape and paper covering the floor at the end of the hall. We heard noises it in the morning, it wasn’t too early or loud but it was on our floor so we did hear it and it did wake us up the first day. Everything else was good, the staff was friendly and really helpful and they have security at night to walk you to and from your car so it feels super safe. The breakfast was also great and 24/7 coffee bar in the lobby is a plus!!

Stay somewhere else for your money

No dresser to put clothes, tiny area to hang 6 garments, filthy fabric on both chairs, room was musty feeling no cold A/C at all; pillows do not have protector covers only a pillow case and pillows look old, shower water goes all over the bathroom no tub and u can slip and fall very easy. Holes above the sink very unprofessional with exposed wiring! I believe we were put in a room for handicap as the entire bathroom would be ideal for wheel chairs etc. But if walking that would be a huge issue if one falls. And.. we were over charged by $24 so that has to be refunded.

The water pressure of the shower and flat tv .

The hotel is well located, comfortable and near important tourist areas.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We went to church and missed breakfast for being five minutes late. There is a lot of construction taking place in the surroundings, so it's a little uncomfortable driving around.

The beds were comfortable and there was a sofa in the room that could accommodate an extra person. The hotel is located near many important tourist areas and places were you can eat.

Not happy as a Hilton Honor's member!

As a Hilton Honor's member I expected to be able to use points for this stay but according to the front desk I was not elligible due to not booking stay directly with Hilton, that was negative totally

I didn't like my stay there at all.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very rude, Thursday afternoon one, she was terrible mean. I ask for a bottle of water and she couldn't give. I didn't have my purse with me. My kids were in the pool.

The hot food was very cold. Wasn't good at all.

This was such a wonderful stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This was such a wonderful stay. It is conveniently located near everything in Orlando. The staff were so pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was great all 3 days and fresh. I will definitely stay with them again!

Great stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel was very nice. The room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. We enjoyed breakfast, and the shuttle to the park was very convenient. We would recommend staying at Hampton.

-Beautiful room with nice bathroom
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

-Beautiful room with nice bathroom -Breakfast -Friendly staff -Shuttle to Universal Studios -Free parking Tip: check out the Pio Pio restaurant next to the hotel!

Beautiful
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They have done a great deal to update the property. Actually thought it was brand new in spots. But they need to replace short little toilets with comfort height. LOL

Again, mostly brand new or newly renovated.

It was fine but would have appreciated a room with an actual bathroom door and no 8am construction.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom door was sliding so it didn't actually close flush against the wall. That made it really uncomfortable for my friends and I whenever we had to use the facilities. In the morning there was construction work starting at 8 am right above our room that was so loud even the receptionist could hear it loudly when I called to complain. She said they were supposed to let us know about that at check in but no one did. A pretty rude awakening when we had been out late and expected to sleep in. Also, they advertise a free shuttle to Universal Studios but it only runs certain times of day so we still had to pay for an uber/taxi.

The staff was very friendly and free breakfast and coffee was good.

Lovely interior, shame about the exterior during our stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Unfortunately the pool was closed for 3 days during our stay. We were not informed at the time of booking, or during check-in. As we were staying there on vacation, the use of the pool area was quite important to us, and we probably wouldn’t have booked to stay there if we had known in advance. The construction was also quite noisy and continued our following week there on other areas of the Hotel. There was also no safe in the room. Again, as we were staying in the area on vacation, we didn’t want to take all our valuables everywhere with us, and it would have been a comfort to leave theme safely in our room.

The coffee station in reception was extremely nice to have. There were also fresh cookies of an evening that was a really nice touch. Breakfast was very good with lots of choice and good quality. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Staff was very nice and the breakfast was ghreat, the room...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The sliding doors in the bathroom kept getting stuck which wasn’t a problem but it could be a safety hazard as we tried to close and the door almost fell off. There were also 2 tiny bugs in tray where the ice bucket was so we didn’t fill it up or complain as we went out for dinner anyways but otherwise if was a nice room and hotel!

Staff was very nice and the breakfast was ghreat, the room was clean overall and I was happy to have transportation to nearby parks.

I really enjoyed my stay

More room for parking

I loved how clean the hotel was and the costumer services was great and well and what u see in the picture is what u can expect ❤️

My stay was great but wanted extra days added
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I wanted to add a few more days. I asked at the desk and she told me a price and said I had to call the reservation line. I did that and they said it was 100 more each night than the front desk told me. I was very disappointed. I had to change hotels for the last 3 nights I added to our vacation.

Best start to a vacation
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that the room didn’t have a safety deposit box. I had to go to reception to use one. Not very private

Loved the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was really good especially the French vanilla coffee. Location was excellent centre to everything you need. Plenty of restaurants nearby

We love Florida! ❤️

I didn’t like that room service left there cart in the hall way all day one day with a dirty plunger in a ice cooler it was petty disgusting. I asked t the front office person about it and they only removed the carts and left the dirty plunger in the ice chest for the rest of the 2 days smh 4/22 - 4/23

I liked the waffles. I loved the king size bed and privacy

It was a pleasant stay overall
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough storage space or hooks to hang wet towels. Also, I wish the breakfast hours could last for one more hour

There was a microwave in the room. I thought it was very convenient.

We came to Florida on our spring break from Wisconsin!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was great! We had no problems.

We came to Florida on our spring break from Wisconsin! I made reservations and everything was super easy! The breakfast was very good every single day we were there and they had so much to choose from that they had something for everyone in our family! The whole hotel inside and outside us super clean! The staff is very friendly and helpful. We were so upset when our vacation was over and it was time to leave. I will definitely stay there again next time we are in the area!

Affordable Vacation
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was very crowded, wish there was dairy free milk options, eggs were salty. Staff was very helpful and friendly except when my husband asked for another key. We understand security, but he had to jump through hoops to get a key.

The location was great, easy access to the parks, free shuttle, free breakfast, clean rooms. Kids enjoyed the pool. Adequate workout facilities. Easy walk to restaurants.

Good

I didn‘t liked the shuttle. They said it‘s first come first serve when we arrived. And at the next morning at 8am they told us the shuttle will leave at 10.30 I can‘t believe this is the first shuttle., so i took an uber

The room was good. Clean and everything. The hotel is near to the universal studios. Get there with an uber it‘s easier than with the shuttle.

Great location for the parks and I-Drive nightlife
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress and box spring in my room was very low quality. Need additional staff in the breakfast area on the weekends, it was very busy in there.

Clean, comfortable rooms. Great location for Universal Studios and close to all the I-Drive activities.

Good location but highly priced for the service and value delivered
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When came down for breakfast, it was a mad house, no place to sit down and huge line for breakfast, we decided to have breakfast outside.

I liked the staff however when we asked for 2 beds, we were not accommodated although we had booked for double room.

The first thing that I want to remark is the stuff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No place to park. Water in the pool was freezing.

The first thing that I want to remark is the stuff. Super super respectful. Great costumer services. The place is very clean even in the parking lot.

Staff at check on and out was nice.

Bed was not comfortable. The breakfast was not good. We stayed two nights and our bedding was not changed. Only one elevator was in use and slow.

Staff at check on and out was nice. Location was good.

Hotel was clean, good breakfast and wifi.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were various renovations going on during our stay which we were not aware prior to booking. When we checked in the front desk advised of ongoing renovations but failed to mention the pool area was affected. The presence of contractors in the pool area made family uncomfortable. Also, the pool area is very small, cramped and lacking privacy from adjacent businesses.

This was a nice stay for the price. The rooms were clean and size you’d expect for a standard hotel room. The breakfast area was well attended and the food and quantity was great.

Hampton Inn is an excellent hotel that exceeded all of our expectations!

Only one elevator was operational, making for long waits for the elevator at times, since this elevator was being repaired. Hopefully the elevator will be operational soon for guest convenience and safety as well.

Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff were courteous and professional, our room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The bed was comfortable for two great nights' sleep. Breakfast was great! Lots of choices both days with different choices each morning. Eggs, waffles, sausages, bacon, breads, fruit, yogurt, milk, etc. made for hearty and delicious breakfasts both mornings. We always have an excellent experience staying at Hampton Inns and we look forward to our next stay at a Hampton Inn later this year. Thank you!

Nice all round hotel, would go again when no building work is happening
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The drilling on the roof, right above our room was horrendous, if we had known there was work happening on the roof we would of asked to be on a floor lower down. The debris on the stairwell from the building work was also a bit dangerous and unsightly. The shower pressure was awful, took 10 minutes stood under it before you got fully wet

Hassle free, breakfast was easy, no one bothering us or trying to sell us anything extra on check in. The coffee I could have night or day from the lobby was lovely and the beds were comfy.

Bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Ask for a lower floor so you can take the stairs...one of the two elevators is under repair so you only have one for the whole hotel. There is construction nearby and they start around 8am.

Bed was comfortable. Staff was nice.

Did not use pool 2cold
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I had to call for a shower cap

Did not use pool 2cold Travelled for a funeral i was happy all our rooms were next to each other Breakfast wad a plus

Great location, poor service & zero cleanliness!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff is not friendly, stayed for 4 days and the room wasn’t serviced even when asked for it daily. Only towels were left in the bathroom but zero cleaning. The carpet in the bedroom was beyond dirty, my son walked barefoot when we arrived and after walking from the bed to the bathroom his feet were black! Nasty. Shoes needed to be worn all the time. Breakfast is included it was horrible the sausage was over cooked and it was like eating cardboard. The weather was in the 40’s that week and they never had hit chocolate available plus there was only one elevator available for the hotel. I’ve stayed at others Hampton Inns and this doesn’t compares with those that are even less than 3 miles down the road. This team is way far to meet hospitality & cleanliness expectations.

Beds were comfortable and location is great.

My boyfriend and I stay frequently at the Hampton/ Hilton hotels. This was an average stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The night staff woman seemed agitated when I requested coffee for our early flight. She stated, "there is no coffee until I clean it." We did not wait. Also the shower was on the colder side, even with the heat at its highest.

The cleanliness was very nice! The over all amenities were accommodating.

Our room was newly re-furnished, adequate size.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Small gym, only one elevator working = long waiting times

Our room was newly re-furnished, adequate size. Nice breakfast, nice staff in breakfast lounge.

Hotel rooms were clean, beds comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The red sofa at the entrance makes me think that i was in the wrong place... please replace it as soon as possible! lol

Hotel rooms were clean, beds comfortable. Service and breakfast was great.

The hotel was friendly, very accomadating, newly remodeled room. The staff was Great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was more then I expected. Clean the staff worked very hard to keep it clean, the food containers full, she was great I think her name was Fania.

Good for a quick trip.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

At the time of my visit they had a lot of work being done at the hotel so that was kind of inconvenient. I also did not like that the only vending is downstairs by the lobby and not on the floors, that was also a pain.

If your looking for a location close to everything then this is the right location. The beds in the room were actually very comfortable and the bathroom was nice as well. Very nice shower head. This hotel was also right off the highway so it was an easy find.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Its was more than I expected. The rooms were very clean and the staff was really nice. It is less than 10 minutes away from Universal. There is a good amount of restaurants right around the corner

the location was vood to get to the parks and other things...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

i didn't like that there were only two carts for your luggage for the entire hotel.. only one elevator worked. it was ok.. for the money it wasn't worth it... staff was pretty nice.. would probably stay again if i have too..

the location was vood to get to the parks and other things to do..

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

that there is no room service

visited the universal from the hotel, a bus service was available which took just 20 mins. Breakfast was good. manager and staff were excellent. no room service tho so that's the only bad point and lift wasn't always fuctional but quickly resolved.

Price is good, but it needs improvements!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The ground floors and elevators were not refurbished, so the first impact when you arrive is not the best. Breakfast was just regular (poor variety, paper plates and plastic cutlery).

The rooms were recently refurbished and after asking reception I changed to a room to the back, with the view to the pool (much better view, less noisy). Staff was very friendly, always!

Beautiful hotel, extremely pleased with my choice and would definitely return
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property was immaculate. Staff was very professional and friendly, very welcoming. Rooms were beautiful and bed was extremely comfortable. Would definitely return

Would not stay at this property again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very firm mattress hurt back. Pillows were to soft, like very soft. Room was too small nowhere to put clothes for one person and we were 2 adults 2 kids. Bathroom, TINY. Overall room rating for comfort of the 4 of us 4-10 Breakfast was ok, good selection. Not the highest quality of food but edible. Police eat free so it felt safe. Bad location if you want to walk to do anything. Elevator DIRTY. Free coffee was nice.. Left after one night though. Stayed at a 17 story resort in Disney Springs for $6 cheaper.. This I can tell you when it comes to Orlando hotels, cheaper is not better. I would not stay again. I have to guess the set up is that they presume your not spending much time in the room, therefore, size was not considered. After a long day, the room was not comfortable.

Free breakfast. WIFI

The breakfast was really good, they had a lot of variety.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet and bath tub were clogged and no service was provided the first time we complained. The second time when we were leaving already is that they came and worked on it. Made the stay very uncomfortable having to go to the lobby to use the restroom.

The breakfast was really good, they had a lot of variety. The room was nice and clean.

You will not regret your choice to stay at this Hampton Inn!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing I can think of is there was a few pieces of debreeze that looked like it had been blown into the pool. it was there all day one day so I'm not sure if anyone checked on it but it was only a few leaves and a wrapper or two that had probably blown in from the parking lot. Still, that didn't affect our trip or stay in any way!

A huge thank you to all the staff we had a great visit. It was our first time in Florida, so glad we picked this hotel! We absolutely love the Hampton Inn. breakfast was always great with plenty of options and our room was beautiful and clean! We couldn't have asked for a better experience :)

Great staff, very warm and welcoming.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I had a room with accessible shower. There was no border between shower area and main bathroom area. Every time we took shower, the water covered entire bathroom floor, some of the clothes and shoes got wet.

Great staff, very warm and welcoming. Helped us out a lot! Breakfast was delicious and very satisfying. I greatly appreciated coffee being available all day.

Great location for a short stay and a bit of park hopping.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bit of a shame there was no sofa bed In the room - only two doubles for a family of 5.

It was so friendly, the staff were great. Breakfast was so good, the kids loved the Mickey Mouse waffles! 2 sinks in the room was perfect for a family of 5. Perfectly accessible location.

The stay was pleasant, staff are friendly and shuttles to Universal Studios are very convenient.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Every time when we stepped out of the elevator to our floor, it smelled and felt very warm and humid. We have laundry on our floor and I think better ventilation is required.

The complimentary breakfast was wonderful, food was always replenished and hot.

Reception staff cheerfulness and the cleanliness of my room
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The elevator smelled a bit funky and the lady at the front desk wasn't welcoming the night we checked in however the other members of staff were much nicer on the other days. Also the entrance of the hotel was lacking.

Reception staff cheerfulness and the cleanliness of my room

Staff was very friendly.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was in the process of being updated and we could smell fresh paint and there was plastic still over the carpet due to the painting.

Staff was very friendly. Convenient to many locations.

Thank you to everyone for being so generous and nice
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

People are super friendly and professional. We came to stay because of Irma hurricane it's on the way here and I can't explain how comfortable everyone makes me feel and my kids...

Good hotel and rates were great - staff always friendly and helpful.

A little far from entertainment or restaurant without car. Very little to complain about - probably my only issue was not as close to much within walking distance.

Bed very comfortable & wonderful staff. Got hugs when I left. Only issue was it was not close to much within walking distance- needed to walk around the corner to bus stop or call for cab or Uber. Only 3 shuttle pickup & drop off times which must be scheduled. Price decent compared to other hotels - breakfast looked good but crowded. Great facility over all.

I would book again for the price and location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They were still doing construction so the parking was limited at night.

The bed was very comfortable, easy access to Universal, the breakfast was never the same (great variety), and friendly staff.

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It had everything we needed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There is nothing that I did not like at the hotel. Everything was wonderful There was a glitch through Booking.com that was a problem but nothing to do with the hotel's fault. In fact, the front desk was able to fix that for me. My room had been canceled, although it continued to show up on Booking.com that it was not canceled.

The front desk staff was wonderful. Everyone I met that worked at the hotel was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. It was convenient to buy tickets for local attractions at the hotel. The shuttle was on time and an easy way to get to and from the parks.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Perfect place to stay for universal studios trip!

A lot of the area is under construction and renovations.. I can't wait for it to be done and see what it looks like when I come back to Orlando next time! Also, you need to rent a car or uber just about everywhere if you plan on going to places other than the theme parks.

The breakfast and the shuttle to/from universal studios was so convenient and perfect for our trip! The staff was super accommodating and very helpful!

good breakfast.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the smell in the lobby was bad. the bathroom was clogged for a few days before fixed. the construction made the pool dirty.

good breakfast.. nice staff. free mocrowave and fridge in room was convenient. the shuttle to universal was convenient and dependable

Very dissatisfied!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a double queen room for 3 adults and 2 children and got there after traveling all day to find that we had a one bedroom queen, and then told there were not more rooms. Finally they found a handicap room with a king bed and offered to bring a role away bed at 5pm, and finally at 1am and 2 trips down stairs and phone calls the security guard brought one up. The front desk clerk just kept saying, its not my fault, it's not my fault. I said to her, "I don't care if it's your fault, just fix it". We had been at the park all day, and all we wanted to do was go to sleep, and had to wait over an hour for them to bring a bed up to us. Also, the hotel was under construction, and the roofers were dropping nails off the roof as we talked through the parking lot, and the workers were in the lobby drinking the beverages made available for the hotel guests. The hotel was really rather disgusting.

The night time security guard was the only pleasant thing about the hotel. That is about it.

Eggs was wonderful, so was everything on the b-fast bar.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We had paint on our Cadillac that were not cleaned off.

Eggs was wonderful, so was everything on the b-fast bar. the kitchen staff & front desk employees were WOnderful.

Price is reasonable
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The neighbors next to our room was too lound ! And we ask too change room ,but the employee told me there is no other room . We can't sleep until midnight .

The breakfast is good . And always have hot tea and coffee.

It was great. I hope to visit there again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Close to Universal parks. 15 minutes from Disney parks. Close to shopping and restaurants center. Very good breakfast. Very nice room. Staff did a very good service with our orders from Amazon.

i had a lovely stay, the rooms are lovely and the breakfast was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was a bit miserable, and the outside of the hotel is getting refurbished so it looked a bit of a mess from the outside

The make your own waffle bar and the free coffee and other hot drinks through out the day! The rooms are newly refurbished and are very modern and the bed is super comfy.

Manager Holly was very unprofessional!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Building structure was under construction, and very outdated. Do not expect to check in on time. My reservation was for 3 pm, we arrived at 4: 00 and was told by the manager Holly that our room was not ready and to basically deal with it or go to another hotel. She was very rude and unprofessional, but the rest of the staff were accommodating.

Close to alot of attractions, shopping, restaurants and I4. Also, very kid friendly, nice pool and breakfast and parking was free.

Not worth the money we paid.
    • King Room with Roll-in Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I didn't like a staff member waking my family up at 1030pm because they had the wrong room number! I didn't like being woke up at 8am on Sunday by construction outside my window ! I also didn't like the amount of disgusting amount of styrofoam type material falling all over us outside because of the scraping they were doing to the building! (I have video of the workers and mess)

I liked the room and the people were friendly!

First time in Florida
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the bed was comfortable and the ladies at the front desk were very helpful. the breakfast was good and had a nice variety. the hotel was really close to universal so it was easy to drive and the shuttle service was really easy to use.

Everything was excellent and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Property had work going on in the exterior so there was less parking and risk pf damage to the cars.

Everything was excellent and comfortable. Price was the best I found and it was perfect.

No Pool!!!!

We specifically picked for location and pool and the pool was not available to use. That information should have been disclosed on the booking and at the time of checking in. Not right!!

The staff were more than happy to help with anything they...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Started construction works above and below our room so was very noisy in parts. Breakfast wasn't great at all. Poor selection if staying for 2 weeks. Especially for my partner who is vegetarian.

The staff were more than happy to help with anything they could. Great transport links to every park.

Perfect for families on vacation
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Freshly renovated interior of property and rooms was great. Exterior upgrade in progress. Breakfast was great and loved convenience of laundry facilities.

Staff was friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom had a shower that opened up into the entire bathroom. Almost impossible to take a shower and not getting the floor wet.

Staff was friendly. Property was not what I expected based on the cost.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Clean comfortable rooms in good location

You can't check out easily from market. Only one staff member to check in guests and check out food items. We waited for awhile.

Clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows.