Reviews of Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens 3 stars

4001 RCA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, USA

#3 of 9 hotels in Palm Beach Gardens

Front desk was very nice and helpful, and the room was clean...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast lady had an attitude issue, and they ran out of all breakfeast juices

Front desk was very nice and helpful, and the room was clean and very quiet

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Good for family
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I couldn't sleep well, the bed was not comfortable.

location, hotel staff, the value of money and the size of the rooms are what makes this hotel great.

I 'm usually very satisfied at Hapton Inns. This trip unforunately was very stressful and sleepless
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was NO notice of MAJOR remodel construction at the facilities.. The workers worked all weekend. They were banging at the room above me at 9:45PM on a Saturday night.. I had to leave the room and go to the lobby to work on my laptop because the construction noise was such a distraction...

Typical Hampton Inn Facility , Nice rooms, Very Clean , and great Location..

It was very nice overall. LOVED the pool. Jonathan - the front desk person- was super nice!
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under renovation, and there was a little bit of noise going on but not too bad. I wished the double room was a bit bigger, but it made do.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Family emergency
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We are grandparents to a handicapped child. Jonathan at the desk checked us in and then said we would be better served in a handicapped room. This was a great move and enjoyed the room.

Okay

The greeting person was not too courteous. When I asked him something he did not show any interest in my concerns.

The person who dismissed us was very courteous.

Good price for an ok room.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking was a little bit of an issue in the evening. Breakfast was ok but the Hilton had a much better selection.

The room was large and the beds were comfortable. The decor was a little "tired" but they are getting ready to renovate. Good location, so no big complaints.

Staff is always kind and helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Slightly dated carpet is truly my only complaint. Might be somewhat new but I just always look for fresh carpet first for cleanliness.

Staff is always kind and helpful. Always feel safe and clean when staying at your chain of hotels. I'm in a national touring band and we love Hampton inn so much that your name is literally in our contracts for the type of quality we expect from the venues we play at to book us rooms in.

Very satisfied
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no place for me to have a cigarette. No ashtrays outside and so people were throwing cigarettes on ground.

Cleanliness great. Staff very polite Great coffee

Staff at the front desk and breakfast was very helpful and...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Outdated I just visit the Hampton in Mississauga Canada and it was up to date this one need to be fix up and paint otherwise its was ok.

Staff at the front desk and breakfast was very helpful and pleasant

Manager compensated us after the screw up so we are satisfied.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk clerk who checked us in--see notes above.

Clerk gave us room key and we walked in to someone in the room, we came down and clerk wasn't bothered and didn't apologize, he then gave us a second room key and people were in that room. We came back down again and were not happy and he told us to find another hotel if we were that upset. Clerk should not be representing a fine hotel chain as we have had good luck for years there.

Would stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Only issue is you can't go West when you exit PGA Blvd. But going out the back way gets you there, just a little longer. Minor issue

Staff was extremely helpful. Place was very clean.

Enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn

Everything was good.

The hotel was very clean. The hotel staff was friendly and welcoming with big smiles. We were surprised how big our room was and loved that it had a microwave and refrigerator. The gym was small, but the equipment was nice and worked well. The buffet breakfast was good too. No complaints about our stay.

I was very pleased and will definitely come back for my next visit.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

My husband and I liked everything about this hotel. Especially all the little details such as the way our bathroom was set up when we walked in, down to the cute coffee cups which I thought was very clever. Most of all the housekeeper kept our room very clean.

Ho hum, couldn't wait to leave. Won't return even though I am in PBG every 8 weeks.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room decor was depressing brown, etc. Doors were very loud in hallway, slamming constantly. Breakfast was OK--could have had better bagels and coffee. Didn't like the location as the route from the hotel to PGA Blvd, etc. was convoluted. No place interesting to take a walk.

Staff was pleasant. Facilities were clean.

Peaceful retreat, clean & comfortable, great value for the price!
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room extremely clean & very quiet for sleeping. Bed sooo comfortable! Excellent variety for breakfast. Very friendly staff. I asked for a view if possible since it was a special occasion & they gave me a lovely garden view room!

Good breakfast

Housekeeping

Housekeeping didn't clean our room for the entire day that we were out. Had to vacate the room when we returned at 4:00 to have it Cleaned. This altered our evening plans.

I was very please to stay in this location.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hotel is good location, where I do business, & I like everything about the place.Also the staff was very friendly & helpful, offering free coffee & water.

Bead was ver soft,

Overall it was a good stay. No issues whatsoever.

Breakfast selections.

The breakfast was not good and little variety but the staff, room and accommodations were great. I enjoyed the evening snacks as well. Great hotel to stay in.

Adequate but less than I expected from Hampton Inn
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Traveled with sister from Maryland who had to see physicians at the VA. We had just stayed at Hampton inn at exit 94 in GA for 117.00 and had a really nice room then in Palm Beach Gardens in FL for 249.00 per night for a smaller room that just was not as comfortable

The property is in a great location if you do not have to be...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing not to like at this great value small hotel.

The property is in a great location if you do not have to be right on the Ocean. The area is quiet, yet the hotel is just off PGA Boulevard where the action is. In addition to great shopping, restaurants & night life on PGA, the beautiful Gardens Mall in only blocks away. It has a great movie theater, a food court, more high end shops, coffee & ice cream shops and restaurants. The Hampton Inn is a smaller, more personal hotel with a warm staff and friendly atmosphere. Their free breakfast each morning is delicious with a wide variety of foods to choose from and a very nice atmospheric eating area. Happy Hour each evening in the same location from 5-7 pm is also nice. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable! If you like to stay on the higher floors, I was told you can see the ocean.

I would definitely say the plusses outweigh the minuses. I'll stay there again when I go back.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It's in an industrial park, views (we looked out the back at the garden) are not great. Shower is in a slippery tub...not great for seniors. Breakfast is the generic Sysco breakfast you find in many places. It was OK, but not memorable. The coffee was a problem. It had a strange taste to it every day. The good news was that a Starbucks was close by.

The hotel is well-staffed, and clean and friendly. Beds are good, rooms are good sized. You get breakfast in the morning. Got a great deal with Booking.com.

Great stay!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Customer service at front desk and cleanliness of rooms and how I was asked if my room was cleaned. The lobby was clean and the surrounding area was just nice! Loved it!

Excellent clean friendly staff and very pleasant place to stay
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Beautiful hotel very nice and long room with a sitting area bed was very comfortable everything was clean. Had beautiful sitting garden right outside my window with running water I felt like I was in Italy. Perfect weather. Had a full sit down breakfast area staff very friendly food very good.

Great stay, amazing hotel, didn’t like the breakfast.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like breakfast. Variety was good, but quality of food was cheap and bad. Oatmeal looked and tasted awful, attendant cleaned the waffle machine with a dirty brush she took it of the cabinet in front of me, never even washed it , just put it back again. I didn’t want to make waffles any more.

Very large, comfortable rooms, super clean bathrooms, good beds. Loved the outdoor courtyard area, friendly staff.

beautiful place

none

If I need to go Florida again I prefer to stay in you hotel Is very very nice place to stay My family was very happy because I’d selected a good hotel and good place to stay I was very happy because my family enjoy the hotel special the room was very clean The Cafferteria is very nice place to enjoying your breakfast with your family If I need to recommend this hotel I would

Best place to stay
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast area not stream lined. It could be better. However, excellent food.

Great view of ocean. Very comfortable king size room. Toiletries top of the line.

The staff was very pleasant and accommodating and the bed was very comfortable in a large room.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The cost of the washer and dryer seemed excessive at a $1.75 a piece.

Loved the spaciousness of the rooms, and since I’m tall and often like to take baths, I liked the extra length for the tub. I liked that I could get a 1 hr late check out and breakfast had much variety. The fitness center had both free weight dumbbells and cardio equipment.

Terrible communication and service. Want my money back
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Made my bus driver leave. Threatened to tow him. Even though I called ahead and we asked at check in where to park.

Check in lady nice. Manager was rude.

I'd stay there again
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom door is massive and totally in the way when you're in there. The door and bathroom cabinets are a bit worn and could use replacement. But the room was very clean and comfortable.

The property is clean and the bedding is great. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is super convenient.

Great place!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

How small the pool was. I also don't like how breakfast ended so early

How close it was to all the stores. How clean it is. Also the location it's very quiet.

As I said the room was a desapointment. This hotel need some serious renovation.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable the room very small furniture very old the bathroom need to be remodel stain carpet. The pool wasn't the cleaness. I was very desapointed with the room presentation.

Proximity to shopping and restaurants

Two ladies-one at front desk and one in breakfast area were good at customer service.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hight aospitality from three gentlemen desk agents was highly lacking. Much was assumed by them in the wrong manner. Beds and pillows very uncomfortable. I slept on the sofa. If I could have cancelled after the first night I would have but was locked in due to deal when booking.

Close ny and clean.

Nice hotel, great location
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There were these beautiful fountains outside but they were filthy. The pool could have been cleaner too. The room had water damage and some mold in it. There was a smell in the room, housekeeping took care of it right away. The room bothered my husbands allergies.

The staff was phenomenal. There were plenty of things to do nearby the hotel.

Short and sweet
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Garden area not well lit. Elevator seem to be extremely slow

Easy access to highway. Easy fast check in process. Well secured with guard making rounds. House keeping did a great job on making sure room was very clean

Confortable beds.

The pool bottom stain. Outside facility maintenance fountain area.

Confortable beds. Clean hotel with a great staff. Free coffee all day and a great morning breakfast.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Beautiful lobby but rooms need remodeling.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Entire view from room was blocked by entry portico. Horrible resolution on TV. No soft easy chair, ottoman or laptop table as shown in hotel photos. Had severe allergic reaction to something in the room during the middle of the night and front desk staff did nothing to help.

Very quiet hotel and location. Beautiful gardens. Nice staff.

Short and sweet.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Front desk person was extremely friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good and the lady who ran it was very nice and pleasant. Convenient location.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

The outlet in the bathroom did not work, extremely...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The outlet in the bathroom did not work, extremely inconvenient and the phone beside did not work. When I received my wakeup call, it would not "answer" just kept ringing. Both were very disappointing and disturbing.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Great place to stay for the price.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

There was no scrambled eggs offered. The hard boiled eggs were not easy to peel. Lots of white lost and messy.

Very convenient and easy to print out my boarding pass. Enjoyed the garden area. Enjoyed the complimentary wine and chips each evening. Very pleasant staff.

Billing issue
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

My parents had to leave early and hotel still charged me for the night we did not use. They said was bookings.com issue. Will never be using bookings.com again.

There was a lot of noise on the first night in the hallways...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of noise on the first night in the hallways which woke us up on three different occasions which upset us. But the second night we slept well with no noise! We didn't know that we could call and complain so that the front desk could get rid of the unwanted guests but now we do

Nice Hotel
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool area could use a little updating and the breakfast staff was kind of rude to the guest. The TV was tricky to use & easy to accidentally order movies.

The beds were comfortable, rooms were clean, breakfast was decent & the garden area was very nice. Good value for my buck.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Great room Would give the breakfast a miss

Breakfast From reviews we expected more There was little choice and paper plates with plastic cutlery though novel doesn't work for me I wouldn't go back

Room very comfortable

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

The breakfast was adequate and always plenty of food.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Our only complaint was the price. During the month of March, rates are extremely high due to the MLB spring training in the area.

The breakfast was adequate and always plenty of food. Also the wine, beer and snacks during the week at 5 p.m. was great! The lobby & dining area was wonderful for spending time with friends. The outdoor sitting area was also very nice. The room we had was the largest we've ever had at a Hampton Inn with a sofa bed, easy chair, coffee table, desk & chair. It was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable! Slept like a baby after a long day at Roger Dean Stadium watching the St. Louis Cardinals during spring training. The hotel was close to lots of restaurants and shopping and I-95. Great location. We will definitely stay again next year.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Would highly recommend this hotel
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff was fantastic. Recommendations for local restaurants were excellent. Loved the breakfast in the morning. Exceptionally clean. Great location to get to ballparks and shopping.

Good hotel in good location

Nothing, all was excellent

Friendly staff, very helpful and welcoming. The room was very spacious, the beds comfortable and it had a microwave and fridge . There was a very good varied selection for breakfast which was in with the price.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Unaccomodating general manager

Despite it being highly obvious that I was sick and contagious, the General Manager, Richard, refused to let us change the date. Really? I wasn't asking for money back, just a date change.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Convenience, cleanliness, very friendly staff, large...

Loved everything!

Convenience, cleanliness, very friendly staff, large comfortable room. Coffee available all the time, breakfast. Everything was great!

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Won't be back
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No commissary. Was at the hospital and did' nt get back before checkout time and was left locked out of room. Informed staff our circumstances and they locked us out??? The hotel was not at all busy!!!! Also upon initial registration, the employee behind the desk gave us a dizzyingly fast rant about the hotel. Just a pain in the butt experience all the way around. No wonder it's empty!

Location. Was there to be nearby medical facility for operation.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

The staff was very nice and friendly.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We were disappointed that people could smoke outside in the back near the beautiful fountain. We would be happier to see this as a total non-smoking facility.

The staff was very nice and friendly. The lady in charge of breakfast was super nice.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Better than staying with the relatives.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room near an elevator which offered a mechanical ambiance. Could lie in bed and hear the guest next door pee and flush during the night.

Convenient to event. Very new and clean. very comfy bed and pillows. Breakfast was especially nice, well stocked and well maintained.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Excellent, will come back... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I don't have anything negative to say.

Excellent service, nice staff. Greating by front desk staff was a plus. Room was nice, clean and smell great. Breakfast was really good will give 5 ⭐️. Will come back and recommend anytime.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Clean, well-maintained and generally good staff.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I found it concerning that the woman running the breakfast had a tip jar. . . Generally, I only stay at Hampton Inns because of the staff and quality, but this threw me for a loop. She wasn't very friendly either!

Justine at the front desk was friendly and incredibly helpful with restaurants, etc. She even gave us an upgrade!

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

A great visit
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I really couldn't fault anything. I was treated as a VIP when I walked up to the reception desk, the room was spacious and well appointed and the breakfast was a wonderful spread. Definitely the best place we've stayed in a very long time. It's also enough away from the freeway to be peaceful, but close enough for convenience.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

It was such a pleasure staying here.

N/a. :)

Housekeeping was impeccable, delicious complimentary breakfast (different every day), comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff, great location.

Everything was to our satifaction.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was to our satifaction. All of us were pleased.

Is was just perfect!! Even that the Renovation was going on with

Everything was great

It was great!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Facility was clean and staff were nice. Free breakfast was a bonus!

Everything.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. It is in a beautiful setting!!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Didn't want to leave:((

Wish pool would have been open 24/7

Staff very friendly. Was very clean! Food was great. Good variety at breakfast.

We enjoyed a good breakfast and outside area comfortable
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The air con was a little cold as we arrived late.

We enjoyed a good breakfast and outside area comfortable

Short and sweet, very comfortable, will return
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

That there was no hot tub

Jonathan at the front desk was so nice and amiable!

Front desk people very nice

The construction

Front desk people very nice

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Construction was going on but they were very attentive to...
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Construction was going on but they were very attentive to needs of the guests.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Convenient stop driving down east coast.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Evening drinks and snacks.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

stay was fantastic

coffee bar..great bed

Was close to moose lodge about 1/2 block away.ALSO was very close to interstate hwy!I will return

Nice size room, friendly staff and comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We sleep in late so the hammering at 9am was kinda annoying.

Nice size room, friendly staff and comfortable bed.

I will be going back
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was peaceful and I felt like I was right at home

Over
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could use a step up

All good

Satisfactory.
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Front Se Si didn't provide support as expected.

Breakfast, Bobby and room.

Good location and friendly staff
    • King Study with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very dated. Hotels shouldn’t have carpet.

Good location and friendly staff

To service the brekfus the location

Clean and convenient

To service the brekfus the location

Family time

Close to son and family

Amazing
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Facility was everything we were looking for comfort, cleanliness, and staff. Breakfast waffles were amazing , but those bagel toppers have to go!

Browse Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens traveller photo gallery