Reviews of Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5000 Crawford Place, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054, United States of America

#8 of 25 hotels in Mount Laurel

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

Family friendly relaxing trip, will definitely return!
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

Bathroom could’ve had a lock.

The outdoor pool and it’s convenient hours, also front desk staff was super helpful and I mean everyone I spoke to throughout my trip.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

I liked that the staff was very friendly and accommodating
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It is not kept as clean as it used to be, everytime i go to an event down that way i choose to stay here for the cleanliness, this year not happy with the cleanliness at all

I liked that the staff was very friendly and accommodating

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Overall everything was excellent. I will stay again if I have a good rate from 7/8-7/15
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

We was in line to do the check in and the staff from the reception offer the customer on front of us a bottle of water, in my turn to check in he didn't offer us any complementary item, example: water. We also ask him if he can apply the military discount and he said to us that we need to call the third party to do that. I feel he didn't make any effort to apply the military discount. On the breakfast are there wasn't enough sit for us to sit down, we sit in the reception area to eat the breakfast.

Everything including the swimming pool was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

My first time here and it was really nice.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

My first time here and it was really nice. The beds were so comfortable and the rooms are so clean. The staff was amazing and it is definitely somewhere I will be coming back to. I was able to get all of my work done in a quite and clean environment . Will be coming back soon!

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Hidden Gem in Mt. Laurel
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

The configuration of the elevators verses the entrance. A bit awkward.

The property was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The prices were also very reasonable for such a nice property.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Generally a good stay.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

We were given a room without a bathtub. I specifically asked for one whole booking. Apparently this hotel has very few rooms with a tub. Also the bathroom doors are sliding. The first room the door came off the hinges! We were given another room. The next day we transferred to a room with a tub.

II must commend the staff at the front desk. The staff were excellent and extremely helpful. The breakfast was substantial. Great location.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

ALL in all great stay.. will definitely stay again.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

Ice machine was broken on our floor..

The breakfast selection was fantastic ..My husband and kids loved it. The location was perfect; near many restaurants.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

lost trust in using booking.com based on ratings of the hotel.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

very uncomfortable bed, comforter and sheets where ripped and should be thrown away. Free breakfast was included, but appeared to to be put out at 6 AM and never refreshed or added to.... eventually left after trying to figure out some options but no waffles, no OJ, no milk and no one there to tell or refresh!!We love the Hampton Inn and using booking.com , but this is second hotel that i feel your rating of hotel was way off.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

The breakfast the first day was incredible.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

My son complained that the sofa bed was uncomfortable, but sofa beds often are. I do wish I'd thought to ask for an extra blanket for him, so we could have lowered the room temp. My fault though, not the hotel's.

The breakfast the first day was incredible... the second day it was a bit "weird" (an eggy bread-like thing that sat like lead in my stomach). I wish that the flavored teas had been available at all hours, not just morning; sometimes it's nice to have an herbal tea before bed rather than Lipton's "decaf". It was a delicious selection, had it been available beyond breakfast. Lovely, kind staff... They ALL deserve kudos.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

It is in a good area and i am Always Looking for a good...
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

There were not enough pillows. I like my head to be high when I am sleeping.

It is in a good area and i am Always Looking for a good place. I sm pleased to a certain degree

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

The room was very clean, bed was comfortable.

Liked it!

The room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was hot and delicious with a wide variety. Located off I 95 so very convenient for travel on that interstate.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

It was amazingly comfortable and the location was convenient, quiet and affordable.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

There was nothing to not like

The room was comfortable, clean and appealing . Every staff I encountered displayed a pleasant attitude and made me feel at home. I would absolutely recommend this particular facility to others.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

It was okay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The food was good. Only that the home fried was very salty.

The Wi-Fi was bogus. It did not work at all while we were there. Also, there meeting was not that good. My child developed a cold as a result.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

very nice experience
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was very nice, no factory made tastelass junk you can get at the gas station, all fresh fruits,muffins , choice of coffe was a nice touch, this was my frist stay at Hampton & it won,t be my last

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Excellent experience!
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

We have not one complaint. We loved eed everything!

Traveled with a party of 10 for the Made In America festival and booked 3 double rooms for the entire labor day weekend . This hotel exceeded our expectations. Parking was convenient, the staff was super friendly, the rooms were extra clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast every morning was delicious.Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, french toast, I could go on and on. You name it, they had it. It was actually my favorite part of the stay. My friends and I have UNANIMOUSLY decided that the Hampton Inn will be the only place we book with from here on out when traveling

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Ok
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Sheets were hairy, we call the front desk to complaint and a staff member came up and changed our room, not before waiting at least 10-15 mins in the hallway for him to find a clean room.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: August 17, 2017

See first
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Did not have a variety of breakfast meats.

The bed was wonderful. Loved the duvet, wished I could bring it home. Breakfast was ok for me, I don't eat beef or pork mainly a turkey product person myself. I like that you had other choices. My grandkids did enjoy the breakfast, not as picky as me. They wanted to use the pool, but that day it rained all day . All in all, we had an enjoyable stay. Thank you, we will do that again in the near future.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Accommodating Stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Too long of a wait for the elevator. Only one elevator was working and it can be a long wait when you are carrying heavy items. Elevator was in one central area at one end of the building.

Complimentary breakfast was always excellent! Left notes for cleaning staff for different request and they were very accommodating!

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

A mix of positives and negatives
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The building was older, so there were some tired and stained carpets. It was difficult to get the temperature in the room just right, as the air conditioner was noisy and cranky. We couldn't get any cold water to come out of the faucet; it was at best lukewarm; so the tap water tasted simply awful. The WiFi was weak to nonexistent.

The staff at The Hampton Inn in Mount Laurel were great. Breakfast was good, with many different hot and cold offerings. The room was clean. The bed and room were comfortable. The hotel was off the highway, in a quiet location.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Received a ful refund
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

I was refunded 100% for the cost paid. Bed sheets were dirty. I recommend if you would like to have peace sleeping, that request a higher floor. Also, the staff should know what time the checkout is. We stayed thee because went to a wedding and we were up late. For two hours, they were knocking and trying to come in to clean the room. This was very annoying. We had a 12 noon checkout. It was also very loud because there were men across the hall talking louding in the room with the door wide open. They appeared to be some one affiliated with the Hotel, not guests. The ladies at the desk were very courteous.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Staff was friendly & accommodating.

Very noisy

Staff was friendly & accommodating. Room had all the extras we like I.e. Microwave/refrig/coffee/free wifi & charging outlets/large screen tv.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2017

One of the nicer hotels in the Mt.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

One of the nicer hotels in the Mt. Laurel area that can be had for the GSA per died rate. The staff was friendly and efficient. The hotel was quiet and restful.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Decent place right off the nj tpke
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

Could not find my reservation when we checked in Loud staff yakking outside our window woke us up early Pool was too cold to enjoy

Clean Had coffeemaker and fridge in room Good breakfast Short drive to restaurants Near the turnpike/95

• Reviewed: March 29, 2017

Good place but should be more receptive to travelers concerns and act more welcoming when you arrive
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Staff could be more welcoming when you arrive. Also tried to put us in a room next to a very noisy machine malfunction. Also said well you booked on Booking .com says the Manager with a big smile, like that should influence what room we get. Mentioned it immediately and no one checked it out like it was my imagination, they did not realize they were talking to an engineer. Noise from it was all throughout the hallway. Got another room which was comfortable yet hot water took a long time to get to sink and shower. Mentioned that at checkout. Attitude throughout was like they were doing us a big favor. Must change their attitude and service should be wonderful no matter what avenue you book through. Also we just came from down South and hospitality there puts them to shame.

comfort of the bed and pillows

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Nice Hotel!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I loved everything in the hotel, since the quick check in, great breakfast, clean rooms, quite place, great location! Staff was more than friendly and welcome. I would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

I didn't stay for breakfast but the hotel was very clean...
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

Everything was great there's nothing i didn't like... I would stay there again...

I didn't stay for breakfast but the hotel was very clean and the front desk service was great..

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Nice time
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

I would have liked for the bathroom to be a little cleaner.

I like the renovations thay has occured. I like where the hotel is located. The staff is very friendly!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2016

Great hotel with friendly staff.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I liked everything, from the free gym and pool, to the excellent free breakfast.also,the room was as advertised, I will definitely visit this location again.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2016

I would stay again. just make sure I have a tub and room is not so far from elevator.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Was not expecting no bathtub. Sliding door made you choose between closet open or bathroom door open. Cannot go from getting something out the closet to using it at the sink without moving huge wall/door.

Nice bed. Friendly check in person.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Everything #

Nothing, great property!

Everything #

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Wonderful!
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

Fluffy eggs, 24 hour coffee, excellent hospitality!

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Recommend to Potential customers.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Towels were extremely scratchy.

Location, cleanliness, great value for the money

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

breakfast

breakfast

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Clean rooms and comfortable beds

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Everything was Amazing!

Everything was Amazing!!!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

It was alright I played more than I should have
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The room wasn't very clean

The bed was so cozy

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Stay was good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

wonderful place to stay

Coffee & bed was great. Front host (Michael) was great

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Very nice stay.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

Vending not on same floor.

Pillows were soft and comfy.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

never go there again
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

rooms not ready front staff ignorant

clean and large

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Good

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Very friendly staff.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Very friendly staff. Room was very nice and clean!!

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Ok
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

No fresh fruit at breakfast

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

The top sheet needs to be bigger.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The top sheet needs to be bigger. The heating fan kept recycling during the night otherwise it was quiet room.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Everything was wonderful 😀

Everything was wonderful 😀

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

It was clean and reasonable

It was clean and reasonable

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Love the layout of room and cleanliness.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

Love the layout of room and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

We enjoyed our stay and will

Vacation was too short!

Clean, quiet and comfortable. Enjoyed access to the cookies and hot tea also

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Satisfied with all around service

Very nice hotel

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Enjoyed,

Great breakfast like that coffee was available 24 hours

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Nice place, would stay here again.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

The bed was a little lumpy.

Nice place to stay.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

breakfast was great, beds and pillows were really comfy

breakfast was great, beds and pillows were really comfy

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Excellent facility away from home!!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Clean. Friendly staff. Good buffet breakfast. Excellent stay.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

I enjoy myself so did my kids
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I can't answer that because everything was good

I like everything beds soft breakfast great pool clean

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Food, smell of room, pool

• Reviewed: June 6, 2017

Breakfast was OK, but not great.
    • Non-Smoking Study with Sofa Bed

Wifi fairly slow, but it was free-of-charge

Breakfast was OK, but not great. Nice gym.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Good value for the money.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I was given a room that was set up for someone who is disabled or elderly & i would have preferred a standard room.

Good value for the money.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Good place to stay.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The sliding door on the bathroom is inappropriate.

Good staff, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Had a great stay at Hampton Inn
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The heaterms in our first room wasn't working.

They hv a gr8 continental breakfast n it changes daily. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Everything was very good,beds were very comfortable.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was very good,beds were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2017

Wonderful stay!

Liked everything!

Very clean!

• Reviewed: December 31, 2016

Good Clean hotel, Good breakfast.

Good breakfast, clean facilities

• Reviewed: December 21, 2016

Price per night.

Price per night.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Best overnight stay yet.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

From the moment we checked in to the checkout process we were extremely happy. The staff was amazing and I will be back.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2016

Long wait for breakfast and potatoes were cold

Long wait for breakfast and potatoes were cold

• Reviewed: August 9, 2016

Great spot
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

Breakfast was more than we expected!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Good Hotel to travel to

Wonderful

• Reviewed: July 29, 2016

Sorry it was just one night.
    • Non-Smoking Deluxe Room

Just one computer in lobby right by the door

The room was very comfortable. Great bed and lots of room

• Reviewed: May 15, 2016

The hotel was currently under reconstruction.

The hotel was currently under reconstruction. I stayed in one of the newer rooms and was well please. It was very clean, the bed was comfortable and I have no complaints! I would like to stay there again in the near future. Breakfast was also provided to the guests.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2016

The young lady that helped us at check in was awesome.

I didn't like items were left behind from the previous guest.

The young lady that helped us at check in was awesome. She called us once we arrived upstairs and asked was everything yo out liking .

• Reviewed: November 2, 2015

Our room was clean and comfortable.

Our room was clean and comfortable. It was a cool and rainy week-end but the breakfasts were everything that you could ask for - lots of hot food and plenty of fruit and coffee. The thing that my husband and I were most impressed with was the friendliness of the staff.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2016

The bed was extremely comfortable , staff were friendly and...

Wifi kept disconnecting

The bed was extremely comfortable , staff were friendly and very accomadating , overall experience was great !

• Reviewed: May 2, 2016

I love the environment, the hotel room, and the breakfast.

I liked everything!

I love the environment, the hotel room, and the breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2016

Early morning noise.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2016

Bed was very comfortable.

It could have been more options for breakfast.

Bed was very comfortable.

There are also 59 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.