Reviews of Wingate by Wyndham Springfield 3 stars

6550 Loisdale Court, Springfield, VA 22150, USA

#7 of 12 hotels in Springfield

The front desk staff could be a little more friendly and knowledgeable with regard to the shuttle schedule. One agent told us just call 10 minutes ahead of when we needed the shuttle, and we found out that the shuttle runs every half hour. Another separate issue was that our room phone was not functional. We had to call the front desk on our cellphone. The last issue was that our room wasn't serviced by housekeeping until almost 4:00 p.m. They had cleaned all the other rooms on our floor after people had checked out, but skipped our room because we were staying. We stayed a week. Those were the main problems, but overall, the stay was adequate.

There's a large sitting room just past the lobby were you can read or wait for people to show up or watch a sporting event with friends. In the morning they have breakfast with a good variety of items. The room is comfortable and has a big window. The Springfield Mall is within walking distance.

I requestsed an early check in and requested that if they were not able to accommodate to let me know so I could find somwhere that could. I did not hear anything so I arrived at 11 am and was told to try back around 1:30, came back at 1:30 and was told we have to stick to our original 3pm check in time. So I spent more time sleeping in my car after driving all night than I did in a bed. I was getting back on the road that evening so I had to sleep somewhere.

The rooms were nice, clean and comphy beds.

AC was a little loud

Our room was nice and clean, the bed was comfortable, and the AC kept the room at the perfect temp tho it ran constantly and was a little loud. By far the best value for the money we’ve found recently. Breakfast had a decent selection

• Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When the fire alarm was going off early in the morning about 545am false alarm ,we didn’t get any info of when to go back to our rooms or no apologies it was so inconvenient and my wife wasn’t doing well just frighten

It was good

Some meat at breakfast, such as bacon or sausage would have been nice.

The room was very clean as were the hallways and breakfast area. The staff was friendly and efficient. Parking was convenient. I was very satisfied with my stay there.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't all that good. Appears someone things that all eggs should have a slice of cheese on them, and there was breakfast meat only two of the 4 days I was there. Also, your drink vending machines did not exactly meet my needs. All I saw was Pepsi products and would have liked to have seen Gatorade in the machines rather than Mountain Dew or brisk ice tea.

The room was very tight and small for two adults and a toddler! The pullout sofa looked scary for use!

The location was great for shopping and meeting up with family!

Mainly, I just didn't like the cleanliness of our bathroom, specifically the toilet and the tub. Also, there were a number of business travelers (like myself) at the breakfast bar at 6:30 am and the breakfast staff was not very prompt or attentive.

I think it was great for the price. I think the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner and the breakfast service could have been a bit more prompt but overall it was a decent stay. It was definitely a better deal than most of the hotels in that immediate area. Oh...and the warm cookies when you check in are a nice perk! : )

The staff was pleasant, the location was good and the price was great. The hotel itself could use some updates, somethings are looking a little rundown, ie.. elevators, general appearance of the hotel. The bathroom was very small and awkward to move around in, especial for two people. I did love the fridge in the room.

That I couldn't do "late checkout" bc I wasn't a Wyndam rewards member..I'm a Travel Agent, at the very least I'm usually given that perk (No discounted rates here for TA's)...good to know for Future stays, I'll probably not return!

• Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

too many clientele in hotel using stairway in hall open & closing heavy doors. Door between two rooms was unlocked.

easy access to/from room to parking lot, close to shopping, food, hwy & doctors

That I didn’t know about this place when I stayed in the area previously.

Very nice location and great value for the price, I’ve paid twice the rate and had a lesser grade of accommodations. Was not what I expected for the cheap rate.

The remote was broken Tv stayed on one channel. Total barely flushed. We had to switch rooms.The ice machine didn't work on our floor( 6th)

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Overall good service, stay was good, and received accommodations that were satisfactory after change in rooms were made because of family member disability.

Aging hotel. Room smelled just a little like cat urine. Access to the fitness room was outside.

When the air conditioning stopped working, the staff promptly offered another room.

When I first arrive the two front clerks ( men) were talking amongs themselves about a problem that they had with another customer. I feel that was unproductive and unprofessional. They didn’t greet me with the warm smile. Or explain to me more information about the hotel it was just what’s your name n here’s my keys n my room number not hi or nothing I feel that was rude .

I love the housekeeping ladies and how friends the staff was during breakfast time and the comfy beds

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The entire hotel had no electricity due to electricity work being that they did warn anyone about. We had to walk up the steps the 5th floor because there was no power to the elevator. The property was suppose to provide complimentary breakfast but they did not due to electricity work being done with no warning to the guest.

I liked nothing about it

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No hot water on the last day of our stay. As it was December, the water was freezing! I understand that things break down, but would have appreciated the staff being a little more polite about it!! When we called the to check on it, the staff for service was rude. No apologies, no concern...

Conveniently located. Decent breakfast. Cleaning service very nice. Small work out facility was great.

• Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Great property for the value, I would highly recommend to anyone who’s traveling for work or leisure. Very close to the mall and other stores and restaurants, within walking distance to just about everything, if the weather permits!

The Airpots Are Left Out From Breakfast, So Daily Afternoon Coffee Is Bitter. No Snack Machines, Only Ice Machines Found On Several Floors. Found 1 In Kitchen Bathroom Area With Limited Selection. Evevators Are Slow. 2 Operating With Only 7 Floors. The Air Conditioner Buttons Are Confusing, And It Takes About 30 Minutes To See If You Room Thermostat Is Working Correctly. It wasn’t immediate. The hand rail in the shower and two soap holders stacked was odd so I hit my arm because it was so close.

The Staff Is Always Helpful. Housekeeping is Top Notch. They go the extra miles to make sure not a single hair is found in your sheets, towels, or bed. They details of fanning the ice bag, and the toilet paper. They are a good crew who maintains this property. It is a quiet, safe, very ideal to the area. For average of $79-$89 Night. Free ample parking, free wifi, premium coffees, and toiletries. A hot shower, lots of everything in the room you could ever need. I Love This Property. Plus Free USA Today, and Breakfast in the morning. It’s a Deal. And No Short Changing. They Care Which Shows. And I Have Never Smelled Any Smoke So That Is Strictly Enforced & No Pets Either So No Muggy, Pet, Or Urine Smells.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Woke up in the middle of the night to see a roach crawling across the bed. Room needs curtains...the sheets don't keep out the bright lights when you sleep.

Comfortable bed, clean bathroom

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Desk chair was all torn up. Looked like something someone picked out of a dumpster or from a trash site. It was really bad.

The staff member that checked me in was very nice he even changed my room form handicapped to regular. The staff on the phone were very rude. And would not change the room from handicapped to regular.

We stayed here before snd it was fine this time I am very disappointed the bed was hard room was stuffy I was having surgery next morning after midnight no food or drink sent my husband to vending machine to get me a,water it was hot then he came back by this time it was 1135pm 25 min when I can't drink he got the ice bucket and it was broke too I called the operator and told us to come down 1st floor we were up on 5 so my husband had to get dressed to go down stairs by time he was back I had 15 miin to drink my water very disappointed with the process of everything do not think we,will book there again

Nothing the room was stuffy bed was very uncomfortable

Maybe more choices in the vending machines ??

Friendly, welcoming, appreciative staff. Extremely accommodating. Excellent breakfasts. I love staying here !!

The only negative thing i experienced was slow drains....the drains in my room (#705) need to be snaked. Otherwise it was another excellent 6 day stay !!

As always, the staff was extremely friendly, helpful & VERY accommodating. I unfortunately didn't catch her name, but the manager on duty the day I arrived was so nice & went out of her way to make me feel welcome & that they do appreciate my business. The breakfasts are always very good as well with a nice variety of items to choose from.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

AC in the room was kept blowing cold air even when turned off, by morning the room felt like inside of the freezer. Hallway carpets could use deep cleaning. Although room looked nice and clean, I think I found some bedbugs marks on my leg when I got home. But since I was traveling for 6 nights, I can't 100% it was from this hotel. Bed quality was not great.

Standard business type hotel with business type room. Appeared to be clean.

Reception was not very helpful or resolutive. Did not have much knowledge about the neighborhood and its restaurants/bars. Also tried to ask for a late check-out but instead of checking or displaying some interest in my request, the gentlemen in the night immediately answered that only a max of 30m more could be given. I understand that the hotel could be full and this option might not be possible because of cleaning logistics. No interested displayed and 0 initiative in trying to find a solution (or at least pretending). Everything else was good and the reception issue was minor and nothing too serious.

Bedrooms were clean and spacious. Air-conditioning worked fine,shower was good and had a nice pressure, also positive was that there were drink and ice dispensers on every floor. Parking on site is easy accesible and seemed safe. The location was very good, nearby you had a the Springfield mall with plenty of shops and famous brands. For late hours there is a decent bar where they serve food called the "Yard House".

Breakfast offerings could have been better even though it is basically a continental breakfast with an egg and meat offering. Eggs and meat were such that we did not take anything including the continental. Had breakfast offsite.

Decent location. Good channel selection. room was good especially at the price.

Bathrooms are clean but getting old. An update would be nice!

Great value for the price. Room mates take good care of the rooms, daily services even after having the do not disturb sign out.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

If I had to complain I'd say the lack of breakfast items. It works to satisfy momentarily. We ended up just going to the Silver Diner across the street. I would also say parking was a bit challenging sometimes....two nights out of my stay we had to park at a neighboring hotels parking lot. Nothing about the stay was terrible...Im just being nit picky.

Awesome friendly staff...super clean. It was my birthday on the date I checked in. The desk staff offered me some snacks to start off my birthday celebration. I appreciated the gesture. Housekeeping wss really nice and warm.

this hotel is frequented by bus tours, so the breakfast area tends to be crowded in the morning (7-8), which may be a major nuisance

very good location near the highways as well as shopping nearby. large rooms. a bit dated overall appearance but nothing major. the room (facing the back side parking) was cold. appears that AC installation enables cold wind from outside. this was not an issue with me but may be a problem in winter. the bed was good. breakfast - typical for american chain hotel (nothing to write home about, but you will not be hungry). overall recommended, good value, but there is Hilton just across if you are ready to bear higher cost.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Sadly, we did not get the accommodations I reserved FIVE months ago. At check-in I was told our room was occupied by guests who decided to stay extra nights. Hmmm, I thought that was why you make a reservation. Our family group needed two beds in each room, and we requested adjoining rooms. We were given adjoining rooms with king beds, but we had to move the couches from in front of the doors allowing the rooms to be adjoining.

Our room was quiet and we were never disturbed by noise from fellow guests. Towels were large and fluffy, and all the bedding was freshly laundered as opposed to just sheets and pillowcases. I made the mistake of turning the fridge all the way up and froze our drinks. It worked too well. The manager, Rikki, was very helpful in making the reservation mix up a little more palatable by comping one night of our stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

PLEASE bring back shuttles to all locations within 5 miles.Your competition does and you did when I booked our stay 6 weeks ago. I will NOT recommend Wingate, I will recommend Hotels that do like Best Western where we stayed before Wingate. BIG BUS TOUR

Great breakfast, very clean, PLEASE do not promote BIG BUS TOUR - excessive waits and poor command of english language and communication system/intercom.

Bathroom layout is terrible! Toilet paper is located on the wall opposite of the toilet, making it very difficult to reach and tends to get wet from the shower. The housekeeping did well except on Sunday, had to go to the front desk to ask for some Kleenex. The desk clerk did not have any and when asked where I could get some he started to give me direction to a store. Had to remind him after hours housekeeping could get some for me. Breakfast needs a better selection. There's bacon or sausage on only half the days we were there and no biscuits-n-gravy

The room was comfortable. Power outlets and USB charging ports were accessible and well placed.

No Exhaust Fan In Bathroom. Phone Sticky, Static, Second Night Line 1 or 2 couldn’t perform wake up call. I used my cell phone instead.

This Hotel Is A True Tucked Away Gem. It Was Located At A Major Freeeway Ramp Centrally Located In Springfield. Many things to do, shops, mall, diners, car repair, or whatever you need in the area. Clean, Safe Parking Shared with nearby sister property No decals needed. This hotel frame is dated; meaning you can tell it has been renovated by the details, but spotless. The room was so clean, well stocked with premium coffee, refrigerator, alarm clock, cable, private new comfort control vent window units. The breakfast is great. Include a chafer of meat and additional split item that changed daily. I was there two nights/morning breakfast. Everyone was so nice, and was just friendly. This hotel and staff goes out of their way. Not like many that want to nickel and dime for WIFI, Parking, and crazy room rates. The breakfast attendant was nice enough to help me with my waffle. She was friendly Hispanic spanish. The hotel staff desk manager was training a new employee on the second day and she was very good with helping the new staff member. I heard her explaining the reports and carefully and very cordially being genuine. The hotel had a full bed, dresser, two night stands, a unit that housed the refrigerator and dry/coffee bar, refrigerator, and microwave. It included a sofa, coffee table, desk, chair and another piece of furniture. It was tucked in that everything if moved a inch wouldn’t work. But the updated paint, the hallway music, pictures on the wall, and the display of rolled towels. They really do take care of the guest. The rate I booked on a major site around $89 plus taxes. It’s A Great Deal. My visit was exceptional and it is a safe place at nice; the back lot is a bit dimmer than the entrance, but the parking spaces are good size and not too narrow as well. Best for unloading, and no unexpected door sings. Non smoking interior property and no smell of smoke, or stain, or ripped sheets.

a pity that public bus doesn't connect with metro after 8pm

a fantastic, clean hotel, handy metro shuttle and great staff, I had a very relaxing stay

Lack of remote batteries and time frame for correcting broken items (aka ice machine).

Accross from the mall was helpful for getting additional items of needed. Restaurants were available that were reasonable priced. The hotel overall was dated, but would stat again. Staff were delayed when asked about batteries for the remote or that the ice machine on the 5th floor did not work (solution come down to the lobby to use the 1st floor, really?). Otherwise a new update to inside and would be a 4-star location.

The bathroom had cracked tiles in the floor which was not a problem for me. However, the blackout curtains would not close entirely, so I had to put pillows and a table to hold the curtains in place to block out the light.

I liked the bed linens, breakfast, and that they have a small gym! The dark roast coffee is great!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Self service breakfast was OK, but eaten off polystyrene plates with plastic cutlery. Limited choice of main course, but a waffle maker and toaster were provided. The hotel isn't that easy to get to first time, but once you've got the location sorted it becomes easier.

Convenient location close to the nearest major parkway and interstate 95, but not troubled by noise. Also within walking distance of Springfield town centre. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

Could not understand how hotel shuttle can drop off at mall but not pick up. The hotel said wifi was anywhere on property . However this is not true. I had to go downstairs in lobby to pick up signal. No room safety deposit box.

Close location to mall

Finding a parking space was sometimes difficult. The weekend I stayed, they were booked solid, according to the front desk.

Hotel is close to variety of restaurants and is located across the from the mall. Convenient to home of family we are visiting.

The staff (black lady wearing a headscarf) was very unfriendly when we were checking out. I am not sure if it was because we were an interracial couple but she was so passively aggressive. Everything was great except the interaction with that woman.

The location was excellent. The rooms were nice. Totally enjoyed my stay there except when checking out.

This hotel is beat (why are the curtains in the sitting area/breakfast area stained and so dirty?), the hotel room is very cramped with having the "closet" right beside the bed and the a/c compressor turning off every 3 minutes was a major set-back ( I woke up in full sweat because the room was so hot). I would stay at this hotel again if it was the only one with availability, but honestly this hotel needs some sprucing up (start with getting the curtains in the sitting area/breakfast area cleaned). I didn't complain about the a/c compressor turning off every 3 minutes to the manager because she was nice enough to let me check-out at 1pm. The free breakfast is fine for "free". I have a gluten intolerance, so I had a couple yogurts & a couple cups of coffee. If you're looking for a "OK" one -night stay this hotel fits the bill.

Although it did not effect us, something happened to the pool while we were there. One day it was blue and beautiful and the next day brown. It stayed brown for at least 2 days.

It was excellent for the price. I was very pleased. Housekeeping did a great job and breakfast was very nice too. Although it did not effect me, if I had brought my mom it would have; it has very handicap friendly. The pool had a special chair to lower those who need it into the water and there are wide ramps. My husbands favorite part was we counted over 22 electrical outlets in the room. We have lots of chargers. They also have both a microwave and frig. Everything I like in a hotel room.

Bed was the most uncomfortable bed in the world, got 3 nights of absolute horrible sleep. Waited for the hotel van shuttle from the metro to be picked up for an hour...had to call twice to see what was going on. When trying to check in at 2pm (1 hour early) the lady said no rooms were available. 5 minutes later when that lady left the desk, checked in with a man and he got us in a room right away....very off putting.

Great free breakfast. Fridge and microwave in room. Quiet rooms.

When you enter the room it had a smell. Don't know it was the detergent or cleaning supplies that was used. My toilet wasn't working properly when I got there. Something that should have been know by the cleaning staff.

Location, staff and overall appeal.

Staff did not pay proper attention to my needs. Staff didn't follow up in a timely manner after I reported a problem. Staff behaves like I ( and my choice to stay there) was unimportant. I will not be staying there again.

No complaints.

Most of the staff in the common areas did not seem to speak English, so they just nodded their heads a lot. They were very accommodating. It is located directly across from a major Mall with name brand stores that is in walking distance. We only stayed one of our three nights at the Wingate. But on day two we left our more expensive hotel to return to Wingate for the coffee.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The front desk was really nice and helpful. I would recommend saving alot of money and taking the blue metro line all the way to Springfield and THEN taking an uber or calling as I do believe they provide shuttle service. The bed sheets were very clean and pillows were super comfy.

I found it strange that on some days At breakfast meals their were no meats served such as sausage, bacon and such

Good location, EZ to go to shopping

The location was great. The hotel was close to bars in the area. You could walk to the mall. I had no issues checking in. I arrived early to the hotel not realizing my check in was at 3pm. Yasmin who works at the front desk went out of her way to assist me to check in early when she didn't have to do it. Thanks again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

nothing, i got my moneys worth.

Room was very nice, had a refrigerator and microwave, had plenty of towels. Breakfast was good. Near mall, everyone was nice, front desk people very polite and answered questions when i asked. i picked a good location, only 25 minutes from DC.

Asked for a room on an upper floor and the response was, "You booked your reservations through Booking.com, giving me the impression I did something wrong.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not clean. The pool was not clean or operational and the hotel staff made no effort to notify guests of that fact. The general facility was in deplorable shape and the manager on duty attempted to blame the neglect on upper management and recent renovations to a neighboring property. The guest room I was given smelled of urine and mildew. The furniture was banged and bruised. The smoke detector had been removed prior to my arrival. Portions of the seal around the main window was loose/hanging and missing. The lights in one elevator car were out. It was just a bad overall experience. I didn't complain but I brought these concerns to the attention of the shift manager. I describe that encounter earlier in this paragraph.

Its proximity to shopping.

We only stopped 2 nights but could find no fault.

The staff were very helpful and explained the local underground trains and where to get off to see the sights of Washington. There was a courtesy bus on call to take you to and collect you from the train station and drop and collect you from the shopping arcade. Breakfast was very good and there were a number of good local restaurants for an evening meal. Ideal stop for sightseeing in Washington.

That they cook their eggs with the cheese already inside for breakfast lol. No seriously, everything was great

It's right across the street from the mall, target, Dave and busters, zinburger and it's like 2 mins to the expressway. I loved it

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rugs in the hall way on the 3rd floor was full of spots and stains. When getting of the elevator there was a very strong gross odor in the hallways.

The beds were comfortable and the room was fairly clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Security guard yelled at my son about where we parked for check-in. Need to put sign where check in parking is located

Excellent hotel. Comfortable beds. Truly enjoyed this hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They give us a dirty room, so we complain and they give us another better clean room, but the whole building has a very all smell.

We like the breakfast, & close to Springfield center

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Had one elevator that broke down the first night & remained down for the remainder of my 7 day stay which only resulted in slightly longer wait times. However this is an older bldg. & these things happen. It should be noted that it wasn't because of anyone neglecting the issue as I saw a repairman on site right away the next morning. Obviously a major or hard to find part was required.

Very accommodating to changing plans, friendly staff, great breakfast quality & variety, ample on-site parking, nice rooms, clean.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

INTERNET ACCESS, BUT PROBLEM APPARENTLY WAS THE INTERNET PROVIDER, THE MANAGER WAS TAKING CARE AND AWARE OF THE PROBLEM SINCE BEGINNER. BUT THIS CAN HAPPEN.

LOCATION EASY TO EVERYWHERE AND LARGE PARKING AROUND THE HOTEL. GOOD OPTION ON BREAKFAST AND STAFF ARE ALWAYS READY TO HELP YOU. EVEN ON THE NIGHT WHEN I NEEDED SOME NAPKINS. ROOMS ARE VERY CLEAN AND NO BAD SMELL, GOOD (FRIGOBAR) THE BIG ONES FOR MINIBARS, TV AND MICRO OVEN. ALL WAS GOOD.

Door locks for entering the room as well as the bathroom were having problems. Had to go to the front desk and call the maintenance to get those fixed. Also, the room (King Double Bed room) we were given, had a door connecting the adjacent room. When asked the hotel about that, we were told that they open it to make it a 2 bedroom room in case of a family room booking.

Liked the location, cleanliness and courtesy/friendliness of the staffs. Overall a comfortable and nice stay.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

The staff was very unfriendly. I booked two rooms, they didnt realize it. So we stayed on seperate floors. The shuttle was a great option, but we waited 40 mins to be picked back up. The beds are very uncomfortable.

It was clean, average hotel.

Everything was excellent. I mean EXCELLENT!

Hot breakfast with waffle maker and on Sunday they had bacon...YES BACON!!! Coffee available around the clock. Shuttle to the Metro. Business center with fast desktops and printer. The attitude of all staff was supreme. The bed was more comfortable than our own at home. Wanted it but it wouldn't fit in the car. The entire 3 night stay was one of the best ever. We chose wisely.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

We'd stay again!

Everyone very helpful. We also enjoyed the lite meal served at dinner. It was great to have such a thoughtful bonus. Weather was nasty and we stayed inside.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

We arrived a little early and were aware of check in time. The guy at the desk did not want to help us until one of his coworkers asked him to see if there were available rooms for early check in. Luckily there were.

The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. Everything was clean and well maintained.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Elevators smell. AC/heater is pretty loud, but our room temperature was quite comfortable.

Water pressure in the shower was exceptional. Love that the TV has a "guide" feature and DVR. Bed was comfortable. Plenty of pillows.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was rude, there was no continental breakfast all weekend, my tv was broke and I had to wait until the next day to get it fixed. The front desk attendant was not knowledgeable of her job at all, overall I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it to anyone!

The bed slept good

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Great accommodations. Breakfast was very good. Everything fresh and appealing. Check-in was simple. Ample parking. Fitness center was a bonus. Loved that we could walk to mall and restaurants. May not be a deal-breaker, but really appreciated all the TV options and the remote had a "guide" option. Appreciated the free shuttle to and from metro. Thank you!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Nothing I didn't like. Just that I had to leave to get back to work

Comfortable. Staff was great! Food was excellent! Super clean! Would've loved to stayed longer, but time and money wouldn't allow me to. Had to go back to work and I don't make much. Lol. Thanks again for service and accommodation's! I'd most definitely stay again!!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Deluxe King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were locked in our room for about an hour before maintenance finally came to break the lock and let us out. At which point we had to switch to a lesser room.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Desk clerk was unfriendly and unhelpful and even accused two people in my presence on two seperate days of prejudice when they requested her assistance with room issues.I witnessed no unseemly behavior by the guests. This caused me to write down my requests so I would not have to interact with her. Room phone did not work, WIFI did not work and Bed pillows were musty. I asked her to have these issues corrected by the time I returned that evening. When I returned the pillows had been replaced but WIFI and phone were still not working. I called the desk and a very nice maintenance man was sent and fixed the phone and informed us the WIFI was being worked on.

Room was clean, breakfast plentiful and location good

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of noise in the hall, people running back and forth as well as banging on the door. The AC/heating unit was too loud.

The room was nice, pillows were comfortable, and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

I didn't like the fact that the staff was super rude and they seemed like they were in a bad mood the entire time. Also there was a condom left in the elevator and when we advised them they left it in the elevator for at least 6 more hours which was disgusting and we have a three year old daughter that tried to grab it after we advised them about the situation very disgusting and inconsiderate.

I liked that the ladies cleaned our room everyday and made it look nice.

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff charged my niece's credit card she used to hold my room with and would not refund her card and let me pay with my card upon my check in time. I had to pay my niece cash for the room. There was a beer can behind a chair when I arrived and the carpet needed vacuumed. Even after the maid came in the next day they still didn't get that beer can. I bet it's still behind the chair.

Nice location and price