Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South 3 stars

#17 of 43 hotels in Alexandria

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

relaxing getaway
    • King Room with View

Pillows were uncomfortable. Items in the sundry were over priced. I spent $3 for a 20 oz. Sprite.

Breakfast was good, coffee was always fresh, and the staff was nice.

The ambience, and accommodating posture of the staffs is...
    • King Room with View

I really do not have, or cannot find any African restaurant around, which is highly important for such a trip.

The ambience, and accommodating posture of the staffs is superb. The location is central and conspicuous, and takes a little effort to locate.

The rooms were clean.

The rooms were clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The pool was clean. Location was perfect for traveling to and from DC. Overall, our stay was amazing. We will definitely book here again!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Nice business class motel.

Life guard was too lazy to come out and monitor the poor. Sat in a room behind a door. She could not even see 3/4 of the pool! Manager checked on her but she went right back in the air conditioned room after the manager left! Lazy!!!

Breakfast was great! Room service was great. Front desk was super helpful!! The shuttle drops you right off at Old Town or the metro.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great Location for Mount Vernon and Washington, DC
    • Queen Room With Two Queen Beds/ Roll in Shower Access - Non Smoking

I always like staying at a Hampton Inn because it is reliable in so many ways. The staff here was exceptional and the breakfast exceeded my expectations this time. Of course, the cookies were a big hit as well. The shuttle bus that took us to and from Old Town Alexandria was timely and convenient.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Hampton Inn & Suites made our vacation a big hit!

The pool could have been heated. We tried to swim in it but it was just too cold.

All the staff were VERY friendly & helpful. The breakfast was a great way to start the day. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The shuttle was a very convenient way to get us around & the drivers were so pleasant.

The breakfast buffet at this Hampton Inn was very good and...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

As a native Alexandrian and local Realtor for 20 years, I wish that you would rename this Inn the "Alexandria Woodrow Wilson Bridge Inn" and make the Inn down near Mt. Vernon/Ft. Belvoir the "Alexandria South" Inn. Much more appropriate.

The breakfast buffet at this Hampton Inn was very good and the food was hot. My bed was comfortable but the really wonderful aspect was the water pressure in the shower! WOW! If I had this shower I would probably stay in it all day! Ask for a room "away from the traffic" in the back.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Excellent location for seeing the sites across the Potomac!

No fan in the bathroom was a negative. Mirror steamed up with every shower.

The continental breakfast had great variety and changed daily. Staff was very helpful and friendly!

Good value for the money.

The rooms were a little dated.

I liked that fact that a good breakfast was included. The location was perfect for the conference we attended at the National Harbor.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Would use again for vacation, not work.

The hotel sits right on the biggest intersection and traffic is a daily battle. I knew DC had traffic but didn't expect it right up front. The cleaning of the room was on the blah side. We were there for 10 days and they just kind of wiped things down and moved on. I had to ask for the vacuum three times.

Breakfast was great, the staff was very nice and those free cookies in the afternoons with free coffee hit the spot everytime. Offers a free shuttle service to Old Alexandria and the train station.

Olde Towne Express

There appeared to be a drainage problem with our bath tub.

The location was fantastic! We were minutes away from DC and Olde Towne Alexandria. The shuttle service was excellent.

Very good experience.

No problem with anything while. Breakfast was a feast. Shuttles were great.

Nice area. Felt safe there. Would recommend to anyone visiting DC. Metro shuttle was great.

Great Location!

The hotel offers a free shuttle to old town Alexandria or to the metro. The shuttle was great as it allowed us not to worry about parking during the busy summer season. The location is only 5 minutes to the National Harbor and MGM Casino but half the cost!

The front desk staff was phenomenal.
    • King Room with View

The wait time for the shuttle wasn’t as quick as we hoped but it’s understandable considering they’re 10 minutes away and they have other guests as well.

The front desk staff was phenomenal. They were so nice and accommodating. No matter if it was 11 pm or 6 am!

The room was clean and beds were comfortable.

The room was clean and beds were comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We took advantage of the shuttle that took us to and from the metro. Parking was am so free.

Good option for sightseeing in Washington and is conveniently near Mount Vernon.
    • King Room with View

No areas to sit outdoors - we had rainy days so it didn't matter but think it would be a problem with good weather

Nice big rooms, breakfast good , shuttle in and out of Alexandria and to Huntingdon metro very good.

It was okay.
    • King Room with View

The breakfast eggs could have been better. One morning we had the scrambled which were far from good. The next morning we had omelettes. The cheese one was terrible, very spongy dry. The one with peppers and onions was better. We realized our room had not been thoroughly cleaned because the ice bucket still had the lining and melted ice in it. The glass I used was still there with a little bit of water I had left in it. In the bathroom, I had left a wrinkled, wet hand towel on top of the sink and it was not removed.

It's a good value for the price, easy access to Old Town.

Left. Cut my stay short.

Outdated remote and tv. TV wasnt working. Guy came to fix it. It broke again. Didnt change our room. Noisy. A wedding taking place. Loud music. No bottled water in the room.

Only the matress was good.

The complimentary breakfast was really good, and the room...
    • King Room with View

The entrance is a little tricky, I missed it once thinking that I could turn onto the property further down but ended up back on the highway.

The complimentary breakfast was really good, and the room itself was impressive for the value, it actually exceeded my expectations. Everyone was friendly and it's located close to the highway so I was able to get around pretty easy. Also National Harbor is literally 5 minutes away!!

The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.

The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I was able to get an update to room accommodations at the same rate which was a huge plus! Will definitely stay there anytime we are in Washington DC area

The staff was friendly and accommodated us with a late check out.

They need to have curtains that close. Too much light from thr businesses across the highway. And if you like to sleep late that is impossible due to the sunlight entering the room. Get curtains that close.

The bed was very comfortable.

The TV's are very out dated as well as the service with...

The TV's are very out dated as well as the service with them. No guide, you have to change channels one at a time and wait several seconds for the new station to appear. VERY ANNOYING and unnecessary. Other Hampton's aren't like that. Call your provider and fix it, for free!

• King Room with View

There was nothing that I did not like other than the weather, it rained the entire weekend but that had nothing to do with the hotel.

The food was great, I just wish you had more turkey product as everyone does not eat beef. The bed was comfy but the pillows could have been more solid not so soft.

Nice building, A+staff A+Buffet A+Bed - except bad temp controller in my room
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

bad window unit climate controller it was not accurate on heating and cooling. It was hard to set comfortable temp in my room. I only had reserve one night stay.

Solid building nice buffet and comfortable fresh bed

The hotel was clean, breakfast was decent and fellow guests were all polite. Location was convenien

The person at the front desk was rather rude when I asked for more keys for the party I was traveling with. She insinuated that I misrepresented the amount of people in our room and said that she needed to charge me more. She was pretty loud about it and it was embarrassing. When I showed her my booking receipt that showed that I had reported the correct amount of people in our room she mumbled that booking.com made a mistake but that she would honor the amount I was quoted. She never apologized and just seemed genuinely annoyed with me.

Breakfast area was large and could accommodate large groups. Elevators were always available.

When I am close to the this location I will not hesitate to make sure I make reservations to stop, e
    • King Room with View

The only thing I didn’t like was I wish I had planned to stay longer.

The hospitality from everyone including the housekeeper. The breakfast menu had more options than I can remember from my stay at other Hiltons. I don’t drink a lot of coffee only when I stay at the your hotels. The flavor of the coffee is wonderful.

It was okay! Breakfast was good!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The staff at checkin (a lady with dreds). Also, a older gentleman was argumentative about a hot tub not being in a room when it clearly was because our friend was in that very room

The breakfast was good

Comfy hotel just outside of Old Town, close to the Huntington Metro Station

Can’t think of anything I didn’t like.

The beds were really comfy and breakfast had a good selection of choices. The shuttle service to Old Town was wonderful and prompt also. Staff was also very friendly and helpful.

All the staff was excellent.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

That the shuttle service didn’t go to the DCA airport, the closest airport.

Shuttle service was great, helped us enjoy our visit to the area even more.

The location was great for us.

There was nothing within walking distance, but that really wasn’t an issue because their 24 hour shuttle service was so convenient.

The location was great for us. During our trip, we were visiting Arlington National Cemetery and Mount Vernon. The staff could not have been better. We checked in a little later and needed to eat. They recommended a restaurant, shuttled us there, and called the restaurant to let them know we were coming. No matter who was at the front desk, everyone was extremely helpful with giving us directions and telling us the easiest ways to get places. The breakfast was also very nice to have before we started each day. We are already planning another trip because we would like to explore Alexandria’s waterfront in warmer weather.

They put us on 7th floor.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Suites were just 1 big room. No wall separator and bathroom only had door for toilet and shower. Shower trickled. TV was really small. Person at desk dud not know how the software worked. Took forever to get checked in. Views were of highway and garbage bins.

They put us on 7th floor.

Spacious room, courteous staff, easy access to highways - would stay again.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room was spacious & very clean. Staff was very friendly. I had concerns that the renovations being done (which were disclosed when we booked) would be disruptive; however, was pleasantly surprised that the only way we even knew renovations were taking place was the elevators were lined with cardboard to protect the walls. The hotel is easily accessible to major highways which was a bonus. We would definitely stay again.

Worthwhile!wouls definitely stay there again, even though it was not close to downtown.
    • King Room with View

The comforters on the beds were just too warm for this time of year.

The shuttle to downtown Alexandria was so convenient and helpful. The staff were also very friendly and provided useful information. Breakfast was good. The shower head was lovely.

Thanks to all , the shuttle to the metro was very helpful.

A late night getting to the hotel, I didn't know the hotel was under renovation and very full, which already made for extra noise but the hotel fire alarm going off at 4 am. Had me getting up extra early for a early departure and little sleep. 😕

The bed was very hard, not what I'm used too.

This smell :-( Open the windows! Exchange the A/C!

The smell in the room was awful. We changed the room and it was the same. The windows were not openable. Without the A/C was bad,with the A/C was even worse.

Very clean, breakfast was fine, staff was super nice, we loved chatting with them.

Washington Dc trip
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I did not like that they didn't have a shuttle to old town on King St.

I liked that the rooms where nice & spacious. That staff was very friendly & helpful.

It was plain terrible.

Check in guy was not professional, room stunk, hard bed, broken or messed up closet. Floors nasty and bathroom was not sanitized

Not too much, the receptionist at th front desk Saturday morning

A good budget hotel with good links to the city
    • Queen Room With Two Queen Beds/ Roll in Shower Access - Non Smoking

For the price there is nothing to say

The shuttle bus was excellentt timely comfort and easy to use. The staff was courteous and helpfull, always cheerful giving little extras like cookies in the evening. The room was comfortable and spacious Breakfast was of good quality with many options within the buffet.

The trip was a short gettaway for my wofe and i, we enjoyed our stay and will concider this hotel .
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The only complaint was the breakfast items selecton, little meat.

The location was perfect , you had good access to everything, and also the free shuttle transport was as nice touch.

See Above

The sausage was horrible!! When I first checked in, the guy at the desk(appeared to be Indian), was very cold and not welcoming at all. Anyone in customer service should Always be welcoming and warm, and he was not!I spoke to another person at the desk , when I checked out, and she apologized but I still did not appreciate the way I was treated upon my arrival.

Rate was pretty good for the area.

Overall, it was not bad, but I don't think I would stay there again if I travel to Alexandria, VA ag
    • King Room with Whirlpool

The breakfast was not what I thought. It was more like a continental breakfast with eggs & gravy. Also our room was not cleaned after our first night and we had to call to request clean linen. We did not receive the room requested via your website. We've were told that room was not in their facility.

The desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked that they had a free shuttle to the historic part of town and the waterfront. The room was small, but clean.

It was a good experience. I will very likely stay here again.

I would like more breakfast choices.

The rooms are clean, comfy and spacious. The staff is polite and friendly. The hotel is in a great location for shopping, tours and National Harbor events. The breakfast is basically continental. There is great value at this location.

Excellent service, would stay here again

Difficult to navigate roads to get to hotel and parking. Wish check in area could be bigger.

Bed and pillows very comfortable. Friendliness of staff excellent, also extremely helpful. They made our stay perfect.

we had stayed at this Hamtpon Inn a few years ago and we were very pleased, disappointed this time

the bed could have been firmer. breakfast room was always too crowded came down to breakfast different times and always the same. some people just sat after they ate with no regard to others waiting for a table. coffee during the day was often cold or empty

Bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Traffic noise coming in from air conditioning unit was very disturbing. Would have like to been able to draw the heavy drapes to also block the street lights.

Bed was comfortable.

If they don't renovate the place, I won't stay there again

Did not feel it was clean. It is not the same standard as other Hampton inns

This Hampton location requires renovation. It is really run down. Furniture had stains and some cob web

The stay was ok and the price was good but i might stay somewhere else next trip

The Tv in the room was not good ....The picture was dark the channel choices were not good and confusing and there was no ppv movie options .... The onsite parking was not great ....The front lot was always full especially at night and the back lot had spots being taken up by Verizon work trucks and party buses parked across 5 spots and not leaving enough parking for guests of the hotel....very unsatisfactory

The store in the lobby next to the front desk was helpful

Cleanliness was not represented at this location

Lack of cleanliness. Floors and carpet very very dirty and had a foul odor. Not once did housekeeping change the Li men's on the bed even after I requested this on my second day. Area for breakfast was very sticky and floor and couches. Wry stained with same foul odor as the lobby

Some of the staff very helpful and friendly. Glenn was especially nice

Overall a good property and good value for the location.
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Only two things were slightly annoying: (1) The king suite said it could fit two adults and two kids, but it wasn't as big as I hoped it would be and (2) The air conditioner was right next to the pull out couch, so we had to use the couch cushions to redirect the air so our children wouldn't freeze.

Overall a good property and good value for the location. Very clean, good breakfast, and friendly staff.

Clean, convienent but staff needs to get up on the details of a stay.

Left earphones at hotel. Staff would not call back. Took three tries but finally they said they didn't find them. Left at metro station for sn hour after calling for pick up. Staff forgot to tell driver (9:00 pm and didn't feel safe. Lots of "deals" going on around myself and my kids).

Front desk staff at check in very friendly. Clean, convienent.

I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

I was surprised at the dearth of restaurants nearby. There is an American style buffet across the highway that was very tasty and that was about it from what I saw.

The rooms we (family reunion) had were very spacious and clean with HUGE bathrooms with accessibillity fittings, perfect for those with mobility issues. It didn't feel cramped sharing with 3 other people. The accessibillity ramp to the bathroom was a comical nuisance because we kept tripping over it. It would be nice if they were to place a sign on the outside bathroom door as a warning. The breakfast (6am-10am) was great, something for everyone. I loved the fact boiled eggs were offered. 3 kinds of cereal (fruit loops, raisin bran, wheaties), fresh fruit such as oranges, apples and bananas, waffles (you make em'), scrambled eggs that didn't look like eggs but tasted like them, meat that changes daily (ham, sausage, bacon), orange and cranberry juice, coffee, tea, 2% milk, yogurt, bagels, muffins, biscuits, sliced bread, fruit salad, hot oatmeal with all the fixins' (NOT THE INSTANT PACKETS), the whole gamut! The hotel offers a shuttle that will take you as well as drop you off at the Huntington Station (take the train, METRO, directly from the airport. Its 4 or 5 stops south of Reagen airport on the yellow line). The shuttle will take you just about anywhere in "Old Town" Alexandria (5 min ride). It will not go to the airport or to any of the attractions in DC but, as aforementioned, it will pick you up from the Huntington station (yellow line). If you are CARfree and physically active, you can travel here and not worry about renting a car. The front desk has transit maps and there is a poster of the transit lines on the adjoining wall. I would strongly suggest the hotel shuttle when going anywhere, even if you drove. Parking in Alexandria is arduous and spaces are at a premium. The drivers know the city better than you, so let them have the stress of navigation and traffic. Its FREE. Save gas, time and money.

Great place for Family-Great Value

Staff were amazingly kind to my children. Even went out of their way to get them hot chocolate each night. Breakfast was wonderful as well. One of the best values in the area.

Lots of selection at breakfast.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing really. It met all what i was looking for.

Lots of selection at breakfast. Staff was friendly and hardworking. Pool was great, fitness center clean. Very satisfied

GOOD STAY AND GOOD PRICE
    • King Room with View

They could improve the ramp when rolling your luggage out because not enough space to exit the building.

We like the breakfast and it very close to my aunt house who we went to visit on our way to the beach. it was very clean too.

Marvelouse Weekend in D.C, VA, Maryland

The only flaw, was the T.V didn't work properly the volume didn't work on all the channels. but wasn't no need to complain I watched the channels that were available. The water in bathroom sink went out very slow.

I loved the big spacious bathrooms, the beds were all so comfy, continental breakfast included, beautiful lobby area very spacious. Small Nik/Nak store in lobby incase you forgot something (toothbrush, Tylenol, drinks ect...) The Clerks were very nice an attentive. This hotel was very close to all the attraction we were attending for the weekend. They even have a hotel shuttle that will take you down town to shop or eat an will return to pick you up when your done within 20-30 mins after you call. The shuttle also drops off an pick up at the air port. I love it ill stay here again!!!!

Great place to stay good valve for the money,fantastic breakfast!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great! Liked that you had a coffee bar in the evening. Wished that there were cookies in evening, there were some Friday but not the rest of the weekend.

Will stay again Soon!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

It would have been a lot better if there was an option for the breakfast meat. I don't eat pork however turkey sausage would have been a great option

I enjoyed the breakfast

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Lovely hotel with helpful staff and a good breakfast
    • King Room with View

There was an extremely busy road outside but couldn't hear it from our room.

The staff were always polite and helpful. There was also a free shuttle service to and from the metro and Old Alexandria (both only a few minutes away) - this was really useful. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed and also had a fridge and microwave. Good breakfast provided with plenty of choice.

Service
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Didn't get the room I booked it always happens like that they advertised one I get there and get another was gunna book this weekend but gunna try someone else I think

Service

Good hotel within close proximity to DC

The hotel was very full, so finding seating at breakfast was a bit difficult. Perhaps, some fold-out seats and tables during these seasonally high times would be helpful.

Shuttle service to Huntington Metro was fast and convenient. Upon our return, we called the shuttle to pick us up from the station and it was there within 5 minutes. This was a family-friendly, budget friendly alternative to staying within the DC city limits. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Also, this was one of the few hotels in the area with free parking!

Breakfast and friendly staff
    • King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Being on the same floor of football team. Loud and rowdy to 3 am. With small children sleep is treasured. Not happy I got a little sleepy due to rowdy ness

Breakfast and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Excellent Hotel
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Prices for the onsite food were high, but we never ended up needing to get any so it wasnt a huge deal. The luggage carts were alittle old and slightly unstable but we managed.

My room was excellent, 2Q beds and a sofa bed was very spacious for the amount that we paid. The staff was always friendly, and extremly accommodating. Our room was cleaned every day we were out and the premises were very well kept. Hotel sits right off the highway and everything was easy to find. No matter the time we always had a ride back and forth to the metro station, which is how we got around town and drivers were always promt. Breakfast was always hot and it was very delicious, my children loved the belgian waffles. Metro cards are pricey if your staying for a longer period of time but worth it. Favorite meal was Sweet Fire Donnas BBQ out in town it was amazing.....(try the cornbread!!)

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

I'd ordered this stay for my parents.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I'd ordered this stay for my parents. The staff was great. The location and appearance of the hotel was great as well. However the sofa in the room was broken, which was made known to the staff. It was acknowledged, however no effort was made for alternative accommodations. Furthermore, my parents had to discard all their clothing and luggage upon returning home due to an infestation of bedbugs or some other type of mite. My mother received several bites to her arms, which have started to blister and seep. My stepfather received fewer.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Centrally located

The location was excellent, just 7 minutes away from the new MGM casino and the National Harbor. Also, just 5 minutes away from Olde Town Alexandria and 15 minutes from downtown DC.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

My Stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria Old Town South

Everything was simply superb! Please take the hotel's shuttle to Chadwick's in Old Town Alexandria. The food there was impeccable! The hotel recommended that restaurant.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Close to Old Town but economical

There were rowdy patrons (it was New Year's Eve) banging on doors at 3am so extra staff would have been nice.

Close to Old Town but without the high prices. Close to highways. Get a room away from the busy road and road noise will not be an issue. Large bathroom. Breakfast area is very large. Free parking.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Good Location/ Wonderful Staff
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Cannot speak highly enough about the front desk staff! Very friendly and helpful. Knowledgeable. Beds are the typical Hampton Inn comfortable beds. Nice bathroom. Breakfast was more than expected. Different egg offerings each morning. Frequent shuttles to metro station and old town Alexandria.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Convenient access to DC area
    • King Room with View

Cable is terrible, vending machines didn't work. Had to pay extra for decent wifi. Telephone didn't work. Pillows should be a bit more firm.

Always nice staff. Nice rooms. Great breakfasts. Great location.Great Shuttle service to DC METRO.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Conveniently located 15 minutes outside of central DC. Worth reading about Alexandria's history

Roadside location but remarkably quiet.

Standard quality Hampton Inn offer at a fair price. Comfortable beds and bedding. Good buffet breakfast included. Good Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Pleasant stay
    • King Room with View

The staff was extremely helpful. The fitness room was clean and had the essentials (weights, treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, TV, water, towels etc)

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Spacious N comfy rooms. Conveniently located. Free breakfast. Free 24 hour shuttle.

The management should do something about putting up a sign to enter into the property. We got there night and we almost missed the entrance, we need to make not legal u turn. The property is freeway accessible. Once you exit, it's better to go straight and turn left by the traffic light and on that greeneries they should put a sign of the hotel entrance.

Free breakfast great! Clean. Spacious rooms, we got the two queen beds and was perfect. The 24 hour shuttle was awesome, driver was cool and they're quick given a call and arrive on time. Very close to old town Alexandria center- take the hotel shuttle and relax at night eat dinner walk around we love the old town Alexandria walking by night also close to subway for the DC attractions. Thank you for accommodating us and be a part of a great trip. Our kids enjoyed!

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

It didn't meet my needs of a leisure stay
    • King Room with Whirlpool

The spa tub was not clean, visible hair in jets. Cobweb's around ceiling. The "view" was overshadowed by the filthy window and the mass piles of discarded black garbage bags and old furniture in the swamp area.

The bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Fine
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The toilet was broken and "ran" unless my husband adjusted it after each use! The knob on the tub didn't work well. The hotel itself was fine.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Room size, Breakfast, Shuttle Service.

Room size, Breakfast, Shuttle Service.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

We were happy to find a room close to D.C. with a nice parking area.
    • King Room with View

Room was a bit dated & could easily hear any noise coming from the hallway.

Nice walk-in shower and plenty of towels & washcloths.