Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel Mills/Baltimore 3 stars

7027 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD 21076, USA

#4 of 14 hotels in Hanover

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast can be at least until 11and there should be a wider variety of frozen meals in the freezer to purchase.

The front desk staff were very accommodating and the proximity to the mall and casino is very convenient.

Breakfast meats needs a lot of work...but if you are hungry and do not want to get fully dress to go get breakfast...it did the job!

I loved that they offer free shuttle service from BWI airport and a 5 mile radius around the hotel. Everything you basically needed was a short walk Casino, mall, restaurants, movie theater, supermarket, and more! The shuttle drivers were awesome and professional, I wish I could remember all of their names. The room was nice, clean and comfortable.

I would have preferred a blanket on the bed instead of a comforter. The thin sheet wasn't warm enough and the thick comforter was too hot. A blanket would have been perfect.

The continental breakfast was delicious!

Staff was very friendly. Shuttle from the airport was convenient. Beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent! The front desk clerk was so nice. I think her name was Ms Tiffany. Thank you guys for everything!

I wish the air conditioning in the rooms could be a little bit cooler. 68 degrees was not comfortable enough for me on a hot day.

The complimentary breakfast was hot and fresh with many items to choose from!

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Shuttle in the evenings between the casino was a bit haphazard. Called the front desk one night to call for the shuttle and no one answered. Had to get an Uber back to the hotel.

Nice, clean hotel with a comfortable bed. I always have good luck with Hampton Inns. Great location as well close to the highway and casino.

I did not get the handicap room I was promised and when I checked in the African American lady said there were no rooms and my card was declined by Booking. I told her that I never received a notification and she ignored me. Very rude at 1am in the morning!

Microwave didn’t work Refrigerator didn’t work I was refunded my money 💰 but nonetheless it was difficult to arrive late night to then get to your room and then discover that those items are not usable

Friendly staff ... clean facility

I have no complaints.

The staff extended great customer service. The breakfast was wonderful...great selection of food. Coffee was phenomenal. A very clean facility.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/ Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

Always a good and reliable choice for our hotel stays — best free breakfasts! Whenever a Hampton Inn is in the vicinity of where we need to be, we choose it.

Nothing other than there wasn't a shower cap in the bathroom this time. Very useful for people who want a hot shower without getting their hair wet.

Staff is always friendly and rooms are clean.

Receptionist was extremely rude. Arrived in town earlier than expected. Called to verify early arrival and was told yo come in st 1 everything would be good to go. Ended up telling just about everyone the samething. Lobby was packed with people waiting to check in. Waited 2 hours. Price was originally 248 when booked but ended up spending 298 once arrived.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Jayme was a doll. She text to see if there was anise needed and asked if she could do anything else for us. She’s a keeper!! Checked the following day asking if again we needed anything but we had already checked out. She then told us to have safe travels hoping we’d come back. Very sweet girl, knows her job very well!!

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff was extremely DISRESPECTFUL upon check in ."EXTREMELY" Just utterly and ridiculously RUDE!!!! At various times during the stay while requesting the shuttle....JUST NASTY!!!

Food fresh hotel extremely clean

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Front desk was rude, we requested rooms that connect well in advance and the note showed up on my confirmation but she said she didn't see anything in the system and it's not a guarantee in a very snide way.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The only thing I did not like was that my room was up-graded due to the room that I booked was taken. The room that I booked was $109 but due to my up-grade because my room was not available I was charged $125.

Breakfast and the time to check out.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom broken at 6:30 p.m and nobody could fix it(no plugger available until (9:00 a.m.) My family had to go down to the lobby to use the bathroom and we had some in a wheelchair., We had to wait for an hour for and ride from the casino which is 2 minutes away so we had to use a taxi because it was cold.

The staff was friendly and the breakfast

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

This isn’t a big deal, but l wish there could have been the option to order room service! Other than that everything was lovely for the price l paid.

The woman at the desk was super nice & helpful. Erica was her name l think ? I also loved the free shuttle & the coffee station downstairs, both were lifesavers.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was minimal in the evening. No bar or restaurant inside hotel.

Excellent location, attentive staff, suite room large enough for our family gathering. Beds very comfortable. Free shuttle to airport and nearby restaurants, mall, & casino. Free hot breakfast, plenty of food and very hot coffee.

I didn't have any issues.

From the time we checked in, til the time we checked out - everything was wonderful. Staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast was great. I plan to stay here any time I visit my son.

• Queen Room - Disability Access/ Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

The breakfast, the rooms were clean and beds were so comfortable. Friendly housekeeping staff and front desk persons. The shuttle, closeness to casino.

The bed was a little too firm. That is my only mark off is for how hard the bed was.

Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of items to choose from. Everything about the place was very nice, clean and safe. I will definitely recommend this place and even stay here again in the future.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room had a nice set-up, though the television was in an odd place. I liked that there were two sinks in the room and it was a bit like a little apartment.

Everything was ok. I would advice to improve the kinds of food in breakfast.

It was really a good hotel. What I liked is that the staff working in the hotel are so friendly. They treat guests very well. I really enjoyed staing in the hotel. I would recommend anyone going to baltimore to stay in it. It was really a good experience. The location is fantastic. It is opposite to a very big and nice outlet ( just 2 minutes walk ). I would like to thank all the staff working there for their good treatment.

Front desk lack of customer service, dark gloomy lobby and room, dusty musty Oder of room.

I was excited that a Hampton in was in Arundel Mills. The Exterior of the facility looked like the Hampton Brand. However, upon entrance, it was quite obvious that this property did not meet the Hampton Inn Standard. I arrived at 2:15pm after a very exhausting day and with a with an agenda of activity to achieve in Hanover that day. Needing to freshen up before my meeting I stopped to check into the Hotel. The man at the desk busy with his paperwork glanced up at me to tell me that they had heavy traffic the night before and no rooms ready. He also said "anyway our check in is not until 3pm". Without dispute due to disappointment I turned and observed several people in the lobby (a family reunion group" Waiting for rooms. So I figured that was the reason nobody was given a room. I found it hard to believe that all rooms were cleaned between 2:15 and 3pm. Some had to be ready Notwithstanding, I left and returned later and got a room. I Clorox wiped it down and stayed one of the two nights that I was reqired to pre-pay for without the option of reimbursement. Know I know why the require prepay with no reimbursement. The hotel was dark and dusty. It needs to review the Hampton Inn standards for quality and adhere. When I have to stay in a less than 5 star hotel I always use Hampton Inn. This one was a disappointment. I gladly gave up my second night stay with no regrets. Finally, it took me 15-20 minutes to get in my room. Lugging my luggage back down stairs and back. The maintenance man said the lock needed to be changed. It was not changed and the door had huge gaps around the sides and at the top of the door. Also deadbolt problems.

Although it's pretty close to restaurants, the properly would have benefited from having its own bar/restaurant facilities.

Pool and gym were a welcome treat.

The shuttle service needs to maybe let the frpnt desk staff have a field trip to airport. This way the pickup points can be improved.If U R atSouthwest it is too far tp have to go to door 1. It truly is an ectra Nlessing to have rpund the vlock shuttle to a great many destinations. Also booking.com shpuld have explained about placing hold and than taking reservstion money before checkin date .

Friendly, caring, helpful staff. Breaksfast was a special each day .Food was very tasty. Avariety from eggs to make your own waffles. All types of cold and hot cereals.24hr. Coffee snd hotchocolate station.Plenty of fruit and asdoryed breads and pastry.Free each day. The staff in the food area were there to assit and were aldo friendly. Daily newspAper availableExvellent housekeeping staff

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Called back about luggage left behind in room and never received a call back. I lost one valuable item and no one would make the effort of tracking it down. Disappointed.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The shuttle driver on duty was a big disappointment and very disrespectful and the night auditor on August 4th was no help and showed not passion for our complaint.

Accommodations were great! The day time desk clerks were superb.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

In and out of the facility is very hard to get out of the mall area like you need a light there took over 5 to 10 minutes to get out of the driveway on to the mall Street to get out onto the highway.

The quietness in the hallway while you're in your room

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I called down for a blanket for the pull out sofa, which it should have been one in the room already, the desk clerk said they didn't have anymore, because they had family reunions going on n they didn't have anymore blankets, that was totally unacceptable, I was a paying guest also!! The room should have had a blanket for the pull out sofa, so we were either cold or hot,very uncomfortable n miserable, I really don't think we should've had to go thru that.

The suite was clean, the frig was cold.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast area had a very sticky floor. The food was not the best. The selection was good. It was very crowded too. Everything thing else was wonderful.

It was clean and modern. We had a family of 6 & the room was very spacious & laid out well. The beds were very comfortable.

Your website misrepresented the size of the room. The room we secured on your website was only for 4 people not 5

Staff worked very hard and found another room to better suit our needs

Apparently, extra beds are not available in certain rooms. I requested an extra bed for one at the time I made the reservation three days before the stay) and was told a few hours before check in (when I called to confirm the extra bed) that they won't do that. Then, they wouldn't cancel the reservation, even though the hotel did not hold up their responsibility to let us know ahead of time. The manager was not helpful and just continued to repeat it was too late to cancel. Ironic that the motto of the hotel is emblazoned on the entry walk in giant letters: "It makes us happy to make you happy." We were not happy.

• King Suite - Disability Access/ Hearing Accessible with Roll In Shower - Non-Smoking

I loved this property. I loved the friendliness of the staff, the quality of the breakfast, the complimentary coffee, the look of the hotel and, most of all, I loved the fact that this hotel has an extremely comfortable handicapped accessible room with a roll-in shower. It is very difficult to find a room with this feature.

There were several loud patrons in and around the hotel. At one point in the wee hours of the morning there was a loud fight happening right outside of the hotel on the property. We could hear and see everything from our room. There was even mention of guns. Wasn't a safe feeling.

Beds were very comfortable and room was clean. Shuttle was a great added bonus.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Check in took a very long time. They could not find our reservation. I think there may have been a trainee there but no one explained that to us . I wouldn't be as critical if that were the case. After the long haul to our room the key wouldn't unlock the door. I took two keys back down and was told maintenance would have to fix our lock. ? We went out for the evening, returned five hours later and still it wasn't repaired.

The breakfast was very good. The coffee was excellent and fresh. The employees in that section seemed to try very hard to keep all items stocked and the area was very clean.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

I was traveling on govt business but as a contractor, not allowed govt rates. The rate was higher than govt allows. Wish it could be more aligned with govt allowances. It would make requesting and getting travel approved much smoother.

Quite noisy. There was a huge crack around the doors so we could hear everything in the hallways and in adjacent room. Windows weren't any better; lots of road noise, and this location is in the flight path of BWI.

Right next to the mall so finding dinner & breakfast options was great.

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked 5 of us in room that couldn't get rollaway so spent over hour on phone fixing before getting it straight. They charged us double what booking site gave us and still waiting on correction with bank account. They had conference while we were there and could hardly get to breakfast and had to take all the way back to our room, which by the way was nasty and cold. We had to go somewhere else and pay for breakfast the second day just to get something good to eat. Would love to come back to area, but will definitely stay somewhere else.

The location, the smell of cleanliness, and the bed was very comfortable. The shower water stayed hot throughout all three people taking baths. Breakfast was nice as well, could have had a few more options to choose from.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little hard for me which was personal preference. I also would have enjoyed bacon or sausage at the breakfast bar. I heard that that was served on Mondays not the weekend.

The hotel staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean!!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was very hard and uncomfortable We didn't sleep well Heat didn't work properly. We stayed cold

Great Breakfast Nice gym Nice hotel overall Very Clean

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

multiple small pillows instead of a couple of big ones made my neck sore. internet lost connection several times. site said you could pay for a better version. free van from BWI, but the van is shared by several places, so very inconvenient.

a short walk to the large shopping mall across the street to find many restaurants.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The kitchen staff for breakfast was poor service! The eggs were cold and the staff rush you out the food area so they can close off the area at 10am sharp and they cut off and refuse to bring out waffle batter so they can shut down on time!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We were a group of six, and wish to stay in the same room. The room included two queen beds and a sofa and still didn't seem crowded. We booked it including the breakfast but our flight was really early in the morning. The staff offer a breakfast on the go, which was perfect and very appreciated! The hotel is also about 10 min from the airport. We recommended this Hampton Inn!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

My only critique is that the bed could have been a little bit more comfortable like overall though it was a great experience.

Great breakfast, friendly staff, convenient location. Staff that served the continental breakfast were particularly nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Eggs w/cheese (I guess was supposed to have been an omelet) were cold; link sausages looked somewhat rare. The coffee in the room

Receptionist Antoinette was amazing! Very pleasant and extremely helpful Nice, strong coffee

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

curtains did not close all the way .. too many lights from the casino were visible ..left a restless night because of that

very clean & super friendly breakfast was a bonus

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Could not believe how well kept hotel was, our room was beautiful! My boyfriend and I paid $3,000 for a five star trip to the bahamas but the Hampton Inn puts our resort to shame. We went from one extreme to the next in those couple of days. The cookies were perfect, the breakfast buffet was OUTSTANDING! I loved the food and the endless options. I will stay at Hampton from here on out!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• King Room - Disability Access/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

Lobby little cold in AM.

Dalisha (front desk) supervisor was awesome. Very friendly, accomodating to us as we did not care for first room. One and only complaint is the temp in the lobby. Brrrrr! Bed very comfy, room clean, great continental breakfast. Coffee available day and night. Oh, they need chocolate ice cream in little store too. Shuttle service available. Mall and casino across the street yet youd never know. Very quiet there even next to highway. Great stay, would definitely return.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Driving for hours and did not get the request I requested for knowing that I was coming.Just wanted to put me any where they want me to be.(wasn't happy) Didn't have that problem in Lancaster PA .Don't like being in the last room on any of the floor I like close to front desk and window front view. That was my request on making my reservation. Do have knee problem.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had ants suddenly appear in the room the last night of stay👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾😁 Housekeeping also knocked too often after being told they weren't needed👎🏾

Room was awesome love the space and the bed slept like a dream👍🏾

• Reviewed: 9 July 2016

Nothing, we will absolutely come back if we need to stay in the area again.

We are very content about our stay. Nice and friendly staff. Easy to get the information we needed. The pool was good. Building and room clean. We appreciated the coffee table. Extra thanks for the path to the mall, walking to mall areas is not easy in the US.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Not a really big deal but I wish they had better stock of items in their lobby shop. I forgot my contact lens case and they didn't have one for purchase. For everything else, the shelves all seemed half stocked.

This is our second visit here and still very happy with everything. The staff is incredibly polite, friendly and helpful. Breakfast has a great variety and good. Rooms are clean with a good amount of space and the hotel overall is quiet and peaceful.

Couldn’t stay longer.

The staff was amazing and attentive. The breakfast was yummy.

Earlier check in

Deliesha is awesome very professional service

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Ice cream is to expensive

The bed is heaven sent and the breakfast is outstanding

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Requested a wake-up call and did receive it.

The location was great!

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was better than I expected it to be. The staff was friendly and welcoming

Leaving! LOL

Very nice staff...friendly and jovial.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A little noisy and bathroom a little dated

Friendly staff; superb location....easy access to highway AND CASINO makes this site a great bet!

Cleaning and location

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Please install true curtains to the windows!

Ideal location near the mall, desk personnel committed to support customer and feeling of tidiness.

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

2 mounts ago I paid 111.00 for the same room this time it was 163.00 why a big jump in price

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Good variety of breakfast items

• King Studio with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The wifi was terrible in one word.

Everything, except the wifi. Everytime I tried to use it, it kept telling me that my info. was wrong.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff went out of there way to accommodate you would def stay next visit shuttle service to airport ex thanks Miguel n Erica Joe sears

• King Room - Disability Access/Hearing Accessible with Tub - Non-Smoking

Stuff

A/C could be cooler

• Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great location and very friendly staff ...loved the hotel

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The breakfast had a great selection and was amazingly great!! Very comfortable bed and Love the shower head!!

Nothing it was great

Internt

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

excellent staff and shuttle driver! Very clean and comfortable beds. We also stay here when visiting the Maryland LIVE casino

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Nothing I didn’t like for sure

Everything nothing was wrong at all that’s what I like about my experience with you all

Browse Hampton Inn & Suites Arundel Mills/Baltimore traveller photo gallery