Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Downtown 3 stars

161 Ted Turner Driver NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA

#103 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

location to down town, property was safe and parking lot had...
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

location to down town, property was safe and parking lot had security personnel after dark, beds and pillows were comfortable and rooms were very clean. on site attendants were friendly and helpful , breakfast was above average compared to other hotel experiences .

Very nice, clean place, great location, great breakfast! Bed not so comfortable.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The bed was very uncomfortable and hard. Other then that everything was great!

The breakfast, location, staff, everything was great with one exception.

Staff and facility was great
    • King Suite with Kitchen

There was no refrigerator in the room.

Room size was wonderful. Not only did we have 2 queen beds, but there was also a sofa sleeper that gave everyone more than enough space. The facility is in an older building that was wonderfully converted to the hotel. Great location and walking distance to many attractions.

Great location People at the desk were nice and helpful,...

The bathroom was so slow to flush , no refrigerator in the room , the cleaning lady did not come to clean the room on a second day so we had to ask her to come in even though we only need towels to be replaced .

Great location People at the desk were nice and helpful, especially Mrs Princess was very nice , overall it was a good stay

Great central hotel
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Flimsy plastic knives and forks for breakfast. Cling-film wrapped apples at breakfast (why?) never seen before....

Historic building, so interesting features. Check in was great. Central location.

Working at the Gift Mart this week was made very convenient,...

No real complaints, stay was good.

Working at the Gift Mart this week was made very convenient, and within walking distance. The parking was very convenient, and at a lower rate compared to hotels nearby. Always nice not to have to go out for breakfast, and provides a savings to the budget.

Awesome!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

When trying to connect to WiFi I had a difficult experience. It never really connected correctly. Ask the parking was a little challenging.

I loved the facility and the location and especially the hot breakfast! It was very clean and the staf was very nice and friendly.

There wasn’t any air circulation.
    • King Suite with Kitchen

There wasn’t any air circulation. Every time we would leave and come back our room was very stuffy. And turning the AC thermostat down did nothing to help. We had to open the bedroom window every night to get any air flowing thus cooling the room. Other than that our stay was great.

The front desk staff was very presentable and friendly but...
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We spoke to the clerk about our air not cooling and no one was there to look at it and we were not able to change rooms. I called and left a message for the general manager the day after arriving home to discuss our air issue and also an issue with the card that was used for our stay but she didn’t respond and return my call. I’m not one to complain but I felt like after the money we spent for our room (over $400-1night) these two issues needed to be discussed.

The front desk staff was very presentable and friendly but was not helpful in assisting with the air conditioning ( not cooling) problem we had. The other sfaff members were very courteous and helpful. The hotel was in a great location.

Free parking and Wi-Fi a plus.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Booking.com let us first book a luxury apartment from someone who was not legit. I had to find another room quickly. Booking states that they will refund my money. We will see.

Excellent staff
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I love historic buildings and the staff was amazing. All friendly and quick to assist but had a minor issue with controlling the temperature. They did inform me they were in the process of replacing the entire system so I imagine this problem will be short lived.

The property is registered as a historic landmark and an older Building but has been kept up well. Issue with the air the first night but it was resolved promptly.

The staff was friendly
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Had to wait over thirty minutes after checking time for room Did not have the room size we booked. Did not adjust $ for having a smaller room. Said when I booked that room they didn't even have one to offer and they didn't know how booking.com could have booked that room for me. Had to call multiple times for staff to fix television. Called Friday Saturday and finally Sunday evening it was addressed. When they cleaned the room they NEVER removed the trash.

The staff was friendly The location for what we were doing made it reasonable distance Liked having breakfast available Parking on site was a plus. Even when I had to use the overflow parking lot it was not far away from hotel. Beds were comfortable.

See above statement. I prefer Marriott chain.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bed too soft, firm on edge, kept rolling to center, no refrigerator, 3”black hair on shower soap tray, no bath mat the first day, price same as a suite my daughter had and we had just a room, Spelling of guest for the day stated “your our “... should be “you’re our guest “, same the next day.

breakfast, lobby, location

I would not stay here again. There are just way better options in this area

The rooms were dated, musty smelling. The sheets were paper thin. Couldn't control the thermostat so was always cold. Our tv in the outer room never worked. The facet in the shower was broken and hard to control water temperature . The ice machines did not work well and were full of mold.

The employees are an asset to an otherwise dismal environment

I was assigned an accessible room even when I had asked for...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was assigned an accessible room even when I had asked for a king bed. this room had a narrow bed. Upon request, i was moved. The neighboring room housed a couple that were extremely loud and disruptive all night with arguing and cussing and i couldn't sleep. I had to call the reception to take care of the issue. At breakfast staff were very unfriendly and would not have enough food out despite our asking for banana or bagels. They reported that they didnt' have any.

Definitely not worth the money we spent to stay here. We will not stay there again.

The staff working the breakfast area were rude and even though they were around and constantly micro managing what we were doing they never asked if they could help, or offered a smile, or a good morning. When we returned to our room after breakfast around 9:45 am our room key had already been disabled, but checkout wasn't suppose to be until 11. We had to go back down stairs and ask them to reset our key so we could make sure we hadn't left anything behind. The room was small and uninviting. At $200 a night you'd think it would be much nicer. I've stayed in nicer motel 6's for way cheaper. The food in the snack bar was way over priced. It cost us $18 for 3 soft drinks and 2 snacks.

The staff at the front desk was friendly and informative on check in.

It was clean and it was walking distance to the Tabernacle,...

I could not log on the WiFi. Parking was was tricky, but was able to get a space after the third time circling the lot.

It was clean and it was walking distance to the Tabernacle, where I was going for a concert.

Enjoyed my stay at the Hampton.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Because it was an historical building, the rooms were rather small compared to those of others Hamptons.

Breakfast was great, fluffy eggs, fruit, waffle, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, etc. Bed was comfortable and room was clean.

Clean and comfortable
    • King Suite with Kitchen

No biscuits and gravy on the breakfast bar.

The property wad clean. King bed was very comfortable. Loved that we could walk to all the places we wanted to go.

great location, comfortable and great staff

Noisy guests next door (2 nights in a row but one night was particularly bad). Didn't want to call the desk because we felt it probably wouldn't make much difference.

Staff outstanding both at the desk and breakfast. When we checked out we mentioned that neighboring guests were very loud from 1-5 am, keeping us from getting a good night's rest. They comped one night of our 3-night stay, which we were not expecting and felt was quite generous.

Pretty good, kind of expensive. Convenient location.

Not sure if it was worth the $570 I paid for 3 nights. The bathroom was OK and needed some updates to the wall and shower area. There was a stain on my bathroom ceiling....kind of gross.

Bed was SUPER comfortable. Hotel was within walking distance (right across the street) from the Conference I was going to, insanely convenient. Staff was super friendly, easy check in and check out. Wifi was fast & free, which was great because I worked the whole time I was there.

So-so.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

No refrigerator in room was a disappointment. TV kept freezing up. Engineer came to fix, but it happened a few times still. Room was smaller than expected. Bathroom had not been thoroughly cleaned. There were stains in and around the toilet area. Breakfast was fine. Staff was polite and helpful.

Just okay

Because our reservation was cancelled due to staff not notating the late arrival and due to personnel not being to update my credit card, I paid 20.00 more then the booking.com price offer. I had to pay to park.

Had a good night sleep

Welcome Home!!
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The beds was a little hard but tolerable

I love the staff! The engineer guy helped boost my car off!! Front Desk was extra friendly and helpful! I truly loved the house keeping staff!! I can't for get the breakfast and the cooking staff!!!😍😍😍

The staff was nice, helpful and well informed.

The air conditioner didn't work and neither did the tv. It was fixed promptly after it was reported.

The staff was nice, helpful and well informed. The beds were comfortable . The property was very convenient to lots of restaurants and downtown attractions.

Moderate -High review
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

the heating wasn't efficient during the winter weather experience and the satellite tv had issues. Other that, it was very good

accessibility downtown and interstate

WONDERFUL ACCOMODATIONS

Can't think of a thing

Bed and pillows were exactly the way we wanted it. The Breakfast Ladies provided a great breakfast and were on the spot for assistance.

They won’t have a room for you.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

When i showed up the didn’t have a reservation for me despite having made one through booking. There were other people in line at the same time that we’re having the same issue. Don’t trust that this hotel will have a room for you. Very unreliable.

Great rates ,comfortable beds ,except sofa bed ,excellent...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Tv and heat did not work in the first room however maintenance was very prompt and courteous and we were relocated. Also our party was falsely accused of being too loud when truly it was a neighboring room. Overall I would stay again

Great rates ,comfortable beds ,except sofa bed ,excellent location for activities

The eggs were not good and the breakfast was bland at best.
    • King Suite with Kitchen

The overall experience was so bad that we left a night early. We had to still pay for this night, but we did want to stay one more minute in this place!

The eggs were not good and the breakfast was bland at best. The rooms were nice, but the windows are old so there was a draft from outside. The bed had hair on it. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are in Atlanta pick another hotel in a better area.

Nice stay but parking needs to be directed in a better way. Nobody wanted to help us.
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I kept being charged for additional check-in and check-out fees. I wasn't aware of that thru the reservation booking. My total was thought to be final.

The suite was very nice and comfy.

Overall, we would stay there again.
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

They only had one elevator working, and it was slow. It was an extremely busy weekend in Atlanta, so the hotel to full. Due to the number of people, getting on the one elevator was extremely difficult and time consuming.

I liked the architecture of the hotel.

It was an okay stay.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Charging a good price for a room then adding $20 a day for parking is deceiving since you have no other choice, but to park your car. Also my credit card was charged twice with one transaction still pending putting $185 plus change on hold.

The room was very clean, and the ladies that were working the breakfast did a wonderful job keeping everything stocked, and clean.

Very professional & friendly staff
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The complete staff was outstanding- professional, friendly & helpful. Very pleasant experience with my first stay downtown Atlanta. Good job folks!

We have a nice stay overall and enjoyed our trip. The breakfasts were varied and tasted great!

The room phones didn't work well, one I could hear on but not talk, and the opposite on the other phone. The window seals were worn and there was an extreme draft blowing in and the temps had dropped quite a bit due to a cold front.

The complimentary breakfast was a real plus for our stay. The convenience of not having to leave the hotel to look for breakfast is what made us decide to stay and we were very pleased!

Front desk was helpful in finding restaurants.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Only 1 elevator worked so always a wait. Hopefully this is a temporary thing.

Front desk was helpful in finding restaurants. Walking distance to new stadium, and aquarium. Normal Hampton Inn breakfast buffet. Parked can when arrived and didn't use it during stay. Enjoyed walking everyplace.

Great location but probably wouldn’t stay there again.
    • King Suite with Kitchen

One of the elevators didn’t work the entire weekend so the wait at the elevator was long. The walls were think so that even inside our room we could hear people around us.

Breakfast was very good and the staff helpful.

All the basics were fine.

Only 2 elevators and one was not working for my whole stay. So always had to wait and couldn't get it because it was full several times.

All the basics were fine.

I would stay here again if visiting downtown Atlanta.

View was mostly of the roof of the adjoining building. Beds were listed as queen size but seemed smaller. No vent in bathroom. Listed as 12:00 check out but was actually 11:00.

Great downtown location. Quiet and easy access to the room and from the parking lot. Staff was friendly and professional. Safe area and security guard on duty. Nice breakfast with comfortable seating area.

Love the beds and the historical feel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Although I liked the historical feel, the furniture was really beat up. Time to redecorate. The ice from ice machine was dirty.

Love the beds and the historical feel. While it seemed the lobby decor had been updated recently, the room decor fell behind. Breakfast was alright, but not amazing.

Best location!

The bathtub had not been cleaned all the way. There was dirt in the bottom which I was not thrilled about.

The ac worked great. I had trouble with my tv at first, but the staff sent someone right away to get it fixed. The curtains blocked out the light nicely. Very comfortable room in a great location. I was able to park and stay parked, walking distance of most anything you would want to do or need.

Not great. Wouldn’t stay again due to security issues in parking lot and lack of guest services.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

Lack of attention by staff to make our stay a good one. Room didn’t get cleaned unless I called desk and then we were only sent new towels since it was late (after 8 PM).

Very comfortable bedding.

The only problem I experienced is that I using booking.
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The only problem I experienced is that I using booking.com and the two rooms that I thought were booked were different. I strongly urge customers to avoid use booking.com because you don't get what you expect. In this case I will always go to Hilton's website to book Hampton Inn even if it costs a few dollars more.

The engineering staff was great. The location is great to visit downtown Atlanta sites.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

The bars on the windows and in the hallways made you as if you were enclosed or locked in. The sign for the hotel is not large; therefore, one could easily miss the entrance to the parking lot/hotel. They was a bit of rust and chipped paint on all of the window seals, and we experienced electrical issues. The housekeeping staff was not too friendly.

Good value. Good location. We'll be back.

The hotel hallways were entirely too cold.

The hotel staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating! We had a minor issue or two but our concerns were handled expeditiously and professionally. I especially like their practice of checking in with you via text message to see if things are to your satisfaction.

Great location for downtown attractions, comfortable beds, good breakfast food variety

The carpet in our room was not vacuumed daily and the tub could have used a little more attention during daily room cleanings. Expected a larger room size for king bed accommodation also did not like the nightly $20 parking fee

Bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff and the ladies preparing the breakfast were very nice and accommodating. Breakfast variety was good.

See above. Thank you. I wouldn't have any issue staying again.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bad smell when I walked down the stairway.

I start by saying thank you to the Staff Members. Diligent and professional in all areas. The room was vacuumed daily and yes, the bed was perfect. The breakfast was delicious. The sausage were great, but only served one day on our stay. Your staff worked hard to make sure that the breakfast dishes were always full. That was a challenge when the kitchen was full of guest. However, your staff was on it. As a matter of fact, your staff worked hard at all stations to make sure guest were happy. Big thank you to the Staff in Atlanta. Allen, your awesome.

Will not stay there again or recommend the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Sofa Bed

I was displeased with the hotel. The staff was awesome but the cleanliness and upkeep of the room was dissatisfying. My tub was old with pieces of the tub cracked and coming off. No fridge or microwave in room. I tried to sleep on the pull out bed/couch and couldn't rest because of excessive itching. Once I got off the couch and slept in the bed the itching stopped. The parking was horrible, not enough parking spaces to accommodate the large amount of guest. Saturday night, 5 other guest and my family stood outside of the sliding doors for at least 10 minutes ringing the doorbell for entry. Allen said he didn't see us standing there, guess he didn't hear us either. My bank account showed I was charged twice. I have screen shots and account summaries for proof. I called the hotel and left a voicemail about the problem and did not get a return call. Plus the biggest problem was the amount I paid was not worth the stay, even for the awesome convenient location. I've stayed in Hampton Inn Suites before, that was by far the worse one. I am a very dissatisfied guest.

I liked the location. Close to most attractions downtown. The breakfast was ok.

Never again
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

- Service -Attitude -Technological backup (they can't charge your credit cards if you come from Europe they were offered 4 credit cards and none passed) -Make you run around the city for cash because they can't make the payment go through -If you have limit per day on pulling money from the bank (since they make you run around for cash instead of they finding solution for charging you) they tell you that with the sum you pay you are guaranteed the room only until your paid amount covers the stay. For example if you stay for 10 nights and you can daily pool cash for 3 nights they will keep the room only for 3 nights and when you go the next day to pay more for the other nights the price might change or you might not even have a room.

Very comfortable good location

No safe or fridge. Adjoining door and noisy neighbours meant noise was a problem.

Very comfortable bed and room - aircon much quieter than most USA hotels. Very good location - easy walk into centre. Friendly front desk staff.

Overall decent hotel and I would stay again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The closet was extremely small for someone traveling for business. Room was stuffy and dark with weird windows looking onto an atrium and then other rooms. The breakfast had some good options but overall was very cheap and the fruit in particular was low quality.

Overall decent hotel and I would stay again. The staff are absolutely wonderful and the best part of the hotel. Room was reasonably comfortable despite flaws. Nice area to do work in the lobby. Good wifi.

A Return Vist is a Must!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

A very minor item...coffee in lobby was 'just warm'(mid-afternoon-evening)-LOVED the cookies!!!!

Great variety of breakfast foods. It was easy to select healthy options. Comfortable beds..like all the pillows. 😄 Great location to America's MART. Friendly staff--reception desk, housekeeping and food service. Thank you!

Decent experience
    • Queen Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Night time staff does not answer the phone and you have to go to the desk and call the out of their office as there is no bell. I noted this on more than one occassion. And as others have said, it is noisy but that is location related.

Proximity to attractions.

Traveling through To the East Coast

The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were booked for two Queen beds but placed in a King room. They were quick to correct the mistake by moving our family to a double queen room. We felt four adults and two children in a King bed just wasn't conducive to good rest for us😄 We enjoyed our stay and enjoyed Atlanta. Only complaints: Parking was terrible and expensive. No hot water: cold showers at 7:00 am were a real eye opener!

They over charged me when checking in, then when I checked...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

They over charged me when checking in, then when I checked out they charged me another $98.00 even though the invoice showed I had paid More than I owed and I had to wait until the manager came in to figure out why they were over charging me. The manager never called me and I had to call back 3 times before I got hold of the manager.

Reasonable hotel close to Olympic park
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there was a small problem as our incoming flight was late and my reservation had been cancelled - fortunately the hotel could cope with this

breakfast included in the room price, location very good close to Olympic Park

Enjoyable stay, friendly staff.

View from room

Great Location, Old Building but very clean and modern inside. Staff were excellent, check in was quick and complimentary breakfast was a good start to the day. Car park can be used until 5 pm on day of check out.

Good hotel
    • Double Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Booking.com made a huge mistake by telling the hotel we only needed one full size bed in each room when we had 3 or more in each family. Why ask how many will be staying in each room and then tell the hotel the wrong type of room is needed. The request clearly showed we asked for 2 queen beds in the confirmation email.

the best part of the stay was Michelle who tried to work a miracle with our accommodations. The second was we were close to the attractions we wanted to visit so we could walk.

Hampton Inn in central location

The decoration and furniting in the living room area were very sparse. The room was very cold and the temperature could only be adjusted minimally.

Separation of bedroom and living area.

Excellent location

No complaints.

Really liked the staff and the location of the hotel based on places we needed to go. Room was excellent. Price was kinda high for the neighborhood, but no real complaints, would return again! Front desk night staff weds- awesome guy :)

Expensive parking, but overall good value!

Woman at the front desk was very uncooperative because we had booked through booking.com instead of the through the hotel. Parking was $20/day and only valid until 5pm after checkout.

Location was perfect. Beds suuuuper comfy. HBO in all our rooms. Breakfast was yummy (good coffee). Sound proof rooms. Late checkout-12pm. Complimentary toiletries if you forgot something.

Bath room , the tub was not safe, the toilet was loose, poor...
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Bath room , the tub was not safe, the toilet was loose, poor quality of towels, no refrigerator, no Miicrowave, also over priced compared to the Hampton inn , that I'm at now in milledgeville. We were very disappointed at the room.

Interesting property in the heart of downtown.

There was something wrong with the plumbing that once people started using water, the sink gurgled. We reported this the next morning and the front desk person didn't seem concerned. The pipe was extremely noisy, in fact we had to close the drain and bathroom door to minimize it although we could still hear it.

Room was enjoyable and the bed was comfortable.

Great location but make sure you confirm your room type ahead of time.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Had to change rooms after the first night. Even though I had booked a double a year prior for all three nights, I could only get a single for the first night. I don't know why I could not get the correct room type. There was some confusion with the reservation to start out, but the staff on site took care of it when I got there.

Clean and comfortable. The rooms are small but they have everything you need. As with all Hampton Inns the free breakfast is a good start to the day.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Delightful short stay in Atlanta!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

We were located just across the street from the conference we attended. We couldn't have asked for a better location. So easy to get to and return to after a long day of meetings, and very close to excellent restaurants. Because this was a renovated old building, it was very quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. When a hairdryer failed, it was promptly replaced. We especially enjoyed the free breakfasts. There was a great variety of food to please every taste.. There were eggs and breakfast meats each day, all freshly prepared and in abundance. Our breakfast fortified us for the long day of meetings to follow.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Good location. Clean. Excellent staff. Quiet. Would be a great value for about $40 less.

Room was "small" in comparison to other rooms I've had. Free parking would be a bonus considering it was not guarded. Wifi was not secured.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Hampton Inn breakfasts are always good - can't beat the...

Hampton Inn breakfasts are always good - can't beat the convenience of not having to find breakfast in a place you're not familiar with. The hotel layout is cool. The atrium was pretty!

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

My kids caught an X rated adult show going on in the window...

My kids caught an X rated adult show going on in the window of the hotel next door. Can't blame that on the Hampton Hotel, but would offer a piece of advice...if you have kids in tow, ask for a room away from the Westin

I won't ever stay there again.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

There was no refrigerator, or microwave in the room. I was put in a handicapped room and I'm nowhere near a handicapped. I didn't request a handicapped room.

The bed was the best thing

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Easy to get to convenient location, with a variety of venues nearby

Not the hotel's fault, but a little noisy in the area due to construction. A room not directly on the street would have been better, Great location though.

Very good overall.

Beware of parking charges and incidental charges.

Double charged staff not helpful with explaining billing. Since I booked thru booking.com they never gave me a bill and it was more than price quoted on booking.com. Will never use again because of the hassle with billing. Never ever had this issue with Expedia.

The location was good close to everything

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

The staff was extremely nice and helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Although the mattresses were excellent, the pillows in the rooms were too soft. It took a while to find an arrangement that would allow me to get a good night's rest. Even piling 3 pillows resulted in my head sinking to the mattress.

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They took the time to greet all of the guests and even engaged in small conversation. They are by far the best part of your hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Staff were friendly and helpful when I need an extra pull...
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I reported that the bathroom exhaust fan was not working and it was never repaired or acknowledged. Requested extra hangers and never received them

Staff were friendly and helpful when I need an extra pull out bed

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Poor customer service
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

I came to Atlanta for a business trip. I had been up for almost 24h and when I arrived, the person at the reception swiped my business card, it didn't work, handed it back, not even tried a second time, just said that it was declined. I had to ask her to try again and it didn't work. She told me that I would have to find a way to pay for my room... any person with decent customer service would have told me that there was an ATM INSIDE the hotel!!! I found that out the day after. In the meantime, I had to use my personal card. I went from Atlanta to DC and from DC to NYC and the card has been working just fine! That person was simply not helpful nor nice.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I loved the location.

Overall the breakfast was good except the staff doled out the turkey sausage. I thought they didn't have any breakfast meat until I saw it on someones plate. I thought they ran out but it appeared that it was common practice to go back to the kitchen when one asked for it. My son came down much later and I told him he had to ask for it if he wanted it. Not cool.

I loved the location. The around the clock coffee and orange water was nice. I loved the bed. It was very comfy.