Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Destin Sandestin Area 3 stars

10861 Highway 98, Destin, FL 32550, USA

#23 of 101 hotels in Destin

5.5
    there was nothing really wrong with the place , it just...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

there was nothing really wrong with the place , it just wasnt what we expected. terrible view of the back of a strip mall. very over priced at 220 a night. the beaches and people ,including the staff made up for any poor planning on my part. i would recommend doing a lot of looking before booking to make sure you get what you want. again , the staff was wonderful and the breakfast was top notch. id stay again , but not for over 75 a night.

Our beds were very comfortable!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our rooms faced the Sanatation plant. We were on the 4th floor so we could see it if we had our curtains open. Luckily you couldn’t smell it. Not a lot of parking available.

Our beds were very comfortable!! It was clean and smelled nice.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing that could have been better was having to figure out that our door only unlatched all the way if you pulled UP on the handle...which was odd.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We didn't have any problems with anything while we were here. Great place with a great staff, and an excellent value!

I’ve stayed in half a dozen Hampton. All excellent; this one mediocre.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1. Bathrooms do not have a make-up mirror. This is something common in most hotels. I’m surprised Hampton Inn does not. 2. My uncle travelled with me and had a handicapped room. The shower’s curtain did not keep the water from running out to the floor. I commented the issue to the front desk attendant who simply replied, “We will put extra towels in his room to use to soak the water on the floor.” Not what I expected.

The beds were super comfy and the room was very spacious!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing i didnt like was the breakfast wasnt well stocked, it ran out of milk and some other items.

The beds were super comfy and the room was very spacious!

was enjoyable, would or will be back
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

liked the fresh muffins, good coffee, beds were very comfortable, pillows nice and fluffy, after a day of activity ,was nice to come in , fall into the beds,. the fresh baked cookies were a treat in the evening, the lunch bags with water,apple, and snacks were great

Not sure if I would stay here again.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our door handle was broken and the shower was cold half of the time. Staff was NOT friendly. None of them made us feel particularly welcome. Our room was not cleaned the second day that we came. We put a Do not disturb on our door until about 10am, they never came back to clean it.

Different hotel next time. Nice but not worththe money we spent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Microwave in room didnt work. The ad said 1300ft from beach but didnt mention the condos in between and that you actually have to drive there. Our door would jam when putting the key card in. And there was a sewage type smell.

The cleaning staff waited until we left for the day to clean the room so that was nice coming back in to beds made and fresh towels. And the breakfast was great!

Not all that impressive
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was not very friendly and the property was a little run down and not as clean as other Hampton locations we stayed. The breakfast was also cold.

Location was close to the beaches and a lot of shopping and restaurants near by.

Little bumpy for me, but others are pleased
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Few things needed attention: bathroom fan doesn’t work (making an extra steamy shower), hair dryer not mounted and thus impossible to use (reported it to two different people on two different shifts and never fixed-couldn’t dry my hair for my sister’s wedding), only one of two beds were made one morning and toiletries were tossed onto the counter (I can understand something came up, but when I voiced my concern I didn’t feel they cared and nothing was done).

My kids loved the breakfast. Perfect location with my family living across the street. I had family in another room and they didn’t have any of the issues I did-maybe I had the “reject” room?

We liked the location of the property and the staff was good...
    • King Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

We didn't like that the rooms are not very sound proof. We could hear the people in the room next to us and whenever someone used the stairs. We also didn't like the mini fridge, it kept making noice all throughout the day and night, and it froze our food and drinks that we kept in it.

We liked the location of the property and the staff was good as well.

Very nice even though there was no ocean close by
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

On booking.com I booked a room 2 queen beds, sofa bed and kitchenette which we had but it said ocean view of which there was not one wS hoping to wake up and step out on balcony and see the ocean, live and learn not to book online.

Everything was great, breakfast good changed daily which was nice. Very clean and staff was great, beds were nice as well.

Room was nice. Liked the housekeeping staff. Not impressed with the front desk staff.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our check in. Was not very forthcoming with area information at check in. Only info given was our room keys and where to park. I had to ask how to get to beach area. Directions were out of parking lot , make a right at light and another right. Not helpful or informative. Nor was she an inviting personality. I also came back to front desk after finding our room and spoke with a male at front desk to see if we could change our room type. Since it was only me and my husband wanted to see if a king room was available since we were in a double and would have gladly given it to a larger group. This suggestion was meet with a no room cannot be changed. The establishment was full. To be honest if I would have been able to leave we would have. Not use to such a unresponsive and could care less front desk. When we checked out saw brown bags at front desk that had little stickers on them. Had to ask what they were and was then and only then advised the were guest travel bags with gift amenities. Mind you same person checked us out who checked us in. Same, in my opinion, would rather be anywhere but dealing with you attitude. Just stating the facts of our experienc.

Housekeeping, in particular Tammy was the most helpful staff member we came into contact with. She went out of her way to help us when she didn’t have to.

We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very clean and the staff even nicer. Thanks

We are Catholic and on Ash Wednesday and on Friday all hot food had meat except for the oatmeal, but we had cold choices and got along. You can’t do much about the sewer treatment plant view from our window.

Our sink stopped draining on a Sunday and the young man was right there and fixed it. Very polite and accommodating— all the staff were.

This was a nice inexpensive hotel for a weekend trip.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn’t much of a view just the parking lot.

Everyone was nice this hotel was right off of the main highway. It was clean and we never had to ask for towels.

Everything was good except for breakfast

Cold food

The breakfast was not as good as we have had at other breakfasts. Coffee and waffles was good but the sweets were hard and not fresh. Two of the four days meat and eggs were cold even though it was on a warmer. Juice was very good fruit was fresh. Because of the poor breakfast we chosed to eat elsewhere on our last morning

Rooms are large and comfy.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My kids love to swim at the hotel when we're on a family trip. The pool was being remodeled. No one told us when we booked that there'd be no pool.

Rooms are large and comfy.

I would stay here again!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff were friendly and accommodating! My very favorite thing was when we would come back from our day out and about the room was so clean and the beds were made and pillows fluffy and comfy! <3 Shampoos and soaps and towels were restocked and I didn't have to worry about any of that stuff.

Very enjoyable and several food places Across the highway from outlet mall
    • King Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great. Bed was very comfortable. Our checking in was fast. Brad was very helpful and very friendly. We will stay here again and will recommend this hotel to friends and family. The manager Chris was very friendly and did everything he could to make us comfortable and make our stay very enjoyable. Very spacious and comfortable room

It was a satisfactory stay!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was okay but it was to cold to swim in. Other than that it was great!

Loved the hotel room! Breakfast was delicious. The staff was very friendly and so helpful! Would recommend it to anyone!

Nice hotel with decent accommodations. Will definerl
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wished there would have been an inside look and jacuzzi. Other than that no complaints.

Breakfast staff were attentive to the needs of guests & breakfast was delicious! Rooms were clean and spacious. Front desk was very friendly, nice, & any issues were handled promptly.

I will not stay there again
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Rm 302 worst view ever.looking at drive thru of dunkin donut and business rooftops. The bed squeezed loud at any movement and the toilet ran of and on. I will not stay there again

Florida vacay
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed was uncomfortable to me. Too soft would loved for them to been more firm.

The staff was real friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. Loved that the outlet mall was across the street.

Great value-will stay again.

No complaints!

Breakfast offered an ample selection and by far exceeded expectations. Very comfy beds. Our room and the building was very clean and accommodated our large family beautifully. Staff was very friendly. The gentleman cleaning the commons area was most courteous. The front desk lady was helpful and very nice, securing an extra night for us at the same discounted price (bc we enjoyed ourselves so much, we extended the stay). Mr Chris, the manager, checked in with us several times-we knew on a "first name" basis. He was genuinely interested in ensuring our stay was as good as possible. Staff was terrific. Will stay, again!!

The actual stay was very good
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We contacted Booking.com to notify of late arrival. And change the number in our room. We got a girl from what sounded an Asian accent. Could not understand her and she put us on hold left us there until the call cutoff. I would be careful who represents Hampton Inn. They did a very poor job. Will not use them for any hotel.

Everything about your facility and Staff. All were very accommodating

Was on my honeymoon...stay was okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the mold on the wall in the first room we was in. They moved us to another room and refunded us for the first night.

The front desk staff was very friendly except for the rude housekeeping lady who was determine to clean our room while I was getting dress. After that day, we put the do not disturb sign on the door so we didn't have to deal with her.

Great location and accommodations. Much appreciated keeping the promise of hospitality & the brand
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Anything that was less than expected at a Hampton property was handled courteously, promptly, & professionally

Day staff especially Mila were friendly & helpful. Providing tips for best places to go, how to get there, & value add items like coupons

A very restful nights stay
    • King Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

The greeting when I first arrived... I entered and nothing was said, so I said goodevening and the clerk said last name... if I were able to get my money back I would have turned around and walked out... greetings mean everything. After driving a long way a nice welcome would have made my night!

The bed was really comfortable, and room was really clean and cozy

very wonderful stay will return
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everyone was very friendly and polite. Very clean will go out of their way to help all of the cleaning staff. Front Desk Manager Kasondra helped with maps and ideas for our stay she was very nice and very helpful the whole stay. Breakfast was very good lot of good choices on display the breakfast lady was very happy with her bacon she was very up lifting.

Tucked Away Value Stay
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Location was good but getting into the property was odd. The gentleman that checked me in was a bit condescending but all of the other staff was very nice.

The rooms were beautiful. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Location to shopping and beaches was on point

Staff very rude.

Staff very rude. Room wasn't clean when we arrived (had previous guests hair in bed and shower) and housekeeping did little to no cleaning of room each day and when asked to vacuum room told me that wasn't their job. Very unprofessional.

Our worst stay at Hampton Inn, EVER. The price for 3 nights was highway robbery!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sewer plant across the street, what a view! LOUND MOUTHS next door, till 2:30 am! Desk man could only move us to another room, THEY should have been the ones to have to move! Too many kids playing in the breakfast food! Bathroom had NO exhaust fan.

The stay was average. Will look for different hotel next time.

The location and the shower pressure and shower head. Very very bad. And lack of hot water.

The cleanliness. The people staff that services breakfast.

overall, it was a good experience.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a strange smell in the lobby and elevators, in particular. Housekeeping neglected to make up our room. Had to call for service after having been out all day.

The room was quite spacious -- bigger than I expected. The location was perfect for what we had planned.

Everything was great! Would definitely return and hopefully next time a longer stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our stay was perfect! Staff was very friendly, breakfast was great and rooms were nice and clean! Also big enough to sleep my wife and I and our 6 kids!! Hope to return here soon.

Great for what it is. Don't expect a lot.
    • King Studio Suite - Non-Smoking

Back of the door, door stop was pushed in the wall. Also I ran out of PM pills and the hotel store had none left. I had to go offsite to purchase some . Tv in room had to be reset by staff as it was not working properly. Lastly, I know it's a beach town and the hotel goes through wear and tear but the hotel could use some overall maintenance .

Close to where I was working at the mall

Ac work well and beds were comfortable and the breakfast bar...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Carpet was old and dingy and there was a hole in wall by the Door entrance size of a fist

Ac work well and beds were comfortable and the breakfast bar was Excellent lots of variety !!

Average Stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was located on the 4th floor of the hotel and my internet (WI-FI) connection was very poor. Although, this was a family vacation I had some assignments that I was looking to complete as I am studying for my Master's Degree. The connection was very poor and I wasn't able to complete any assignments. My teen was also disappointed that she wasn't able to access any of her apps on her phone using the WI-FI. We were forced to use our cellar data to access the internet when there was suppose to be free WI-FI access in the rooms.

Hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was good. Had a variety of food items to choose from. Had warm food items such as eggs, sausage, and hash browns.

Staff and Location
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Chris the front desk Guy ( manager?) was the best, he allowed us to check in way before the 4pm check in time, having 3 kids and driving for 8+ hours was very nice of him.... thank you Chris !! Also Location Location Location

The Breakfast was great love the fact that you could make...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water pressure from the shower could have been stronger.

The Breakfast was great love the fact that you could make the your own Waffles. The Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Staff friendly
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Beds very uncomfortable!!!!! Need new mattresses....hotel needs to be updated doesn't match money spent for stay!!!!! Plumbing needs update as welll!!!!!

Staff friendly

Quick Getaway with Kids
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The A/C was leaking water on the carpet so after a while there was a sour smell, and the refrigerator was not cold as it should have been.

The beds were comfy and the room was cold and comfortable. Bathroom was clean and stocked.

Disappointment to our expectations. Not worth the money.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were absolutely disgusting. The carpets were moist from the AC leaking. The restrooms floors were sticky and shower curtains dirty. The bed sheets were not clean. We found several strands of hair on the sheets the first day we arrived. To top it off the staff was so rude. At one point we went down to complain about the AC leaking and the man at the front desk handed us a pile of towels and told us to set it on top of the wet spots.

The breakfast was great!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel location is stuck behind an old strip mall. It's not as close to the beach as it appeared to be. The hotel room was old, rundown. The carpet was old and dirty, and there were ants in the bathroom. It definitely needs a remodel.

The breakfast was great! The woman who was in charge of breakfast was also very personable and gave us lots of good info regarding the beaches, finding seashells and attractions / activities in the area. The staff was very nice.

It was alright . . .
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hot breakfast was terrible; the bacon was hard and tasteless, the attempt to provide a variety of eggs (e.g., omelettes vs. scrambled) missed the mark, big time; and, had it not been for coffee, fresh fruit and yogurt each day, I would not have bothered to go downstairs for breakfast each day.

The coffee was delicious.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

We like the waffle maker and beacon for breakfast.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We didn't like the mattresses they weren't comfortable. They made our back & shoulders ache. The bath tub was stomped up so the water drained very slowly.. The swimming pool water was dirty.

We like the waffle maker and beacon for breakfast. The spacious room & clean towels.

Excellent stay with perfect customer service!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Felt a bit closed in between multiple buildings.

Clean. Staff were excellent. Kassandra, Chris and Mila truly went out of their way to assist us! Best customer service we've had at any hotel or resort!

The breakfast was delicious!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The sink was not deep enough to was our cups and/or dishes

The breakfast was delicious! It have all the delicious nutritious food that I like to eat in the mornings.

Very clean and respectful staff .
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When trying to find the hotel you couldn't really see it from the road because it sits behind stores we actually passed it twice nothing about it it was very nice and clean

Very clean and respectful staff ..

Great Location
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Great Location and beautiful view of the buildings near the ocean. Also the outlets were directly across the street from the hotel.

Friendly Staff, clean and cozy room.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

The stay was excellent! From breakfast to the beds, everything was excellent!!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing! Everything was great!

Everything! The breakfast was phenomenal and the rooms were perfect! Very satisfied and will stay there again the next time we're in that area.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Good value for money.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The couch that made into a bed was horrible! Nothing but springs and tilted upward. Location awkward and hard to get to.

Breakfast was good. Staff friendly and room clean.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Loved the breakfast gal in the morning.

Loved the breakfast gal in the morning. She was very pleasant and kept a very clean buffet. Also the manager was very informative about the area and places to visit

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Nothing was great about this hotel and the staff in the...
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing was great about this hotel and the staff in the breakfast room are awful it's a very nasty and hot hotel. The room I was in bathroom smell like urine and the 4th floor steaming hot!!!!! Toilet in room 404 barley flush it's just sad never again wouldn't recommend a dog there!!!

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

My Destin adventure
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed that hotel was not beach front we had to get in the car to go to the beach I would have preferred to be able to walk out of the hotel straight to the beach the breakfast was not that great but the room was very clean the parking was great most of the staff was super great there just one lady at the desk was not friendly at all everybody else were fantastic and I was grateful we were able to get early checking upon checkout I was offered a goody snack bag

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Emerald green ocean in walking distance
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was located behind a shopping center.

The best part about my stay was breakfast- a variety of foods was offered daily and time was very accommodating for early risers and late sleepers.

Breakfast was good, manager was hard worker and very helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk on duty at check in was impolite and not helpful. There were no carts available to bring our luggage in to our room and no help was offered. We are accustomed to having a safe in our room when we travel.

Breakfast was good, manager was hard worker and very helpful.

Awesome stay for a family of 6. I stayed in the Queen Suite and it was very comfortable. 2 Queen b
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I liked everything about my stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

The staff at Hampton Inn & Suites were awesome. All you had to do was ask and they made it happen. Friendly and courteous people. The Breakfast was awesome in the mornings too.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Love,love,love
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The location was a little confusing, but not a big deal

The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was always excellent. Family friendly. I will return this summer.

Staff member Angela went out her way to make up for the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff member with attitudes and bashing other employees! Tv not working, room key not working (3 times), wrong card charged, hair in bathroom!

Staff member Angela went out her way to make up for the mishaps but there were too many.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Hampton lady for years and couch was old in 2005

Old old old worn saggy couch. An embarrassment

I am a loyal Hampton traveler but disappointed with the old saggy worn couch. If it was on the curb it would not be picked up by anyone except garbage truck

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Trip to destin.
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the location at all and actually wanted to stay at the other location which I had picked out but was sent to the one in the back of some buildings so you just see dumpsters and people on break smoking outside. Also, the fold out bed was stained very bad and something I wouldn't even sit on.

I enjoyed having the cable and clean towels.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had to change rooms 3 times due to ants, non working tv and visibly dirty linen. The desk representative did a great job responding and was very friendly. I was upgraded due to the inconvenience. Although she provided good service I would not stay there again due to the condition of the property. Its not terrible but when I vacation I like a little luxury.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Overall a great stay!
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better. I like more variety and have gotten a great breakfast at other Hampton locations.

Loved how spacious the room was. Traveling with three kids can be tough, but we were all able to find our own spots.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

my over stay and experience was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that I would be charged if I had to cancel. Also, the price I was told by booking.com was not the actual price. I did not appreciate being misinformed.

Most of the staff was friendly and accommodating. The lady cleaning our room did a great job. Our room was nice and fresh. The location was nice&the pictures online were exactly like the actual facility. The breakfast was good also.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Nice and Clean!!! Right across from the outlet....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking - Disability Access

When we looked out our window we just saw a wall. I couldn't even determine how the weather was outside. I wasn't expecting a beach view but just a view.

The rooms were nice and clean and beds were really comfortable. Plus, its located right across from the outlet mall.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

The staff were all very friendly and gave us great tips and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff were all very friendly and gave us great tips and places to see and helped us get the kids breakfast in the mornings. Mila and brad especially were amazing!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Quiet and off beaten path

Location is hard to find. Sign on front street (Hwy 98) lights not working for entire week of our visit. I spoke with F Desk the first night we were there. Pool water could be warmer. No one swam, but did dip feet in at poolside only. Too cold for a comfortable swim.

Staff was very friendly and helpful for all of our requests. Close to outlet shopping.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

I will deffinetly stay here again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I don't think you could improve on anything. I was very impressed with every thing I saw.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Staff was great!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The water took forever to get hot, my room smelled like feet, location. But overall staff was great and it wasn't a bad place to stay a little over priced in my opinion. I honestly wouldn't stay again because of the location.

Staff was great!! They have a fridge 😊.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Great stay! Would recommend just bring your own umbrella
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That they closed our umbrella see last remark

Everything , except they closed our umbrella on the beach due to wind after I paid $50 to use the chairs and umbrella . So we sat in the Florida sun for a couple of hours . Not good

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Great value & location
    • Queen Studio Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Whatever product was used to clean did not have a pleasant smell.

Great location, literally across the street from the outlet mall. Dining within walking distance. Beach a few minutes away. Will return!

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Great Hotel at a Fair Price

No complaints.

The hotel is nice and clean, the staff is very friendly and nice. The breakfast options were great - they changed it up every day and had everything from omelette's to fresh fruit, pancakes, etc. The hotel is about a 3 min drive to the beach. We could have walked (too hot).

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

Ok Hotel with issues
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location, the staff, not enough towels cleaned and dirty sheets. Since they are owned by the Hilton, they need to knock this hotel down and relocate it. It's next to a stinky sewage plant. You can't even enjoy the pool.

The hotel was upgraded to ok status

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Didn't like the brakefast time, the food wasn't...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the brakefast time, the food wasn't enough for all the people staying there. And only one person cooking, waiting like 20 min to make your wafle......the didn't have enough fruit