Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey 3 stars

749 East Chocolate Avenue, Hershey, PA 17033, USA

#9 of 22 hotels in Hershey

Needs some updates
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The elevator placement from our room was a long walk which was difficult with luggage so we opted to take the stairs the elevators also seem out of date and poorly maintained. The microwave in the room was made in 1998 which also seems a bit out of date. The chlorine smell actually stings your eyes when you enter the pool area. Also the doors for the storage rooms were always propped open with Bibles which was odd.

The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Not really a 3 star hotel in my experience
    • King Suite with Kitchenette - Non-Smoking

Room floor was filthy. Wear white socks and you will see how bad they are. Kids channels were the only channels on the TV didn't work for some reason. I feel bad for the employees because they seem to be very understaffed. The stay is just OK.

Close to Hershey Park. Good breakfast.

Great for the money
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hot tub not working when we were there. Told the front desk and they said they would send Someone to fix it but no one ever came.

Breakfast was great. Staff was amazing !

Overall good but not worth the money we paid
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff didn’t know answers to simple questIons and didn’t seem to enjoy working there. We had one day where our bed wasn’t even made in our room.

Breakfast was good with lots of choices

Good place to stay close to Hershey
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Original rooms weren’t ready (we’ll after check in time) location and ace was to the lobby a bit difficult

Spacious, clean, big breakfast choices (though the food was subpar) friendly and helpful staff

I'll be back someday.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing bad to report, everything went well.

The room was top notch for the price, very comfortable, extremely clean and organized. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was also very well located to everything in the area. I highly recommend.

Room was very clean.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Wasn’t enough parking; there weren’t any doors to get into the hotel in the back so it was very inconvenient. The hotel was also under major construction, so the parking spaces were taken by construction maintenance.

Room was very clean.

The room was oversized.

The hotel was undergoing renovations/ so I felt like I was always watching out for wet floors and obstacles. The breakfast was very average.

The room was oversized.

I have always liked staying at Hampton inns but this was not the best experience this time around.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was ok. Eggs were kinda dry, no bacon. Ended up going offsite for breakfast.

The rooms were very nice. Unfortunately never got our room cleaned during our stay. Staff said they have to clean the check outs first but when we got back at 3 or 4 in the afternoon room was still not touched. So We asked for clean towels and didn’t make a big tado about it. No trash emptied either.

The staff was so nice!
    • Queen Room with Roll-in Shower - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not that great.

The staff was so nice! The guy that did my late check in was really nice and helped me get some milk for my toddler since it was so late.

Good choice for stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. I would've rather paid a lower rate but location and hotel was great.

Location convenient to Hershey Park. Front desk staff were excellent. Comfortable room and air conditioning worked great!

I went to use my ice bucket and it had mold in it.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

I went to use my ice bucket and it had mold in it. That means housekeeping never looked in that bucket for a few days.. I went to front desk and complained no one came up to replace..

The location was great and the staff was friendly.
    • King Suite with Kitchenette - Non-Smoking

The Bathroom door was broken. Also the main door had issues locking properly.

The location was great and the staff was friendly. We were within walking distance of a couple good places to eat. Hershey Park was just a couple miles down the road.

Staff was told on three different occasions to charge my...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Staff was told on three different occasions to charge my sons room to my card and assured me it was done. Until they charged my sons card too Also the pillows were absolutely horrible.

Everything was great except when I booked online it asked...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I requested early check in 12:00 pm) when arrived room wasn’t ready, was told it should be ready at 2:00 and we’ll call you when it is. Never got a call.

Everything was great except when I booked online it asked what time do you want to check in, I checked 12:00 pm. When I got there a little after 12:00 I was told room not ready, it should be ready around 2:00, we will call you as soon as it’s ready. We left and took the kids to Hershey park,needless to say we never received a call. We checked in at 10:30 pm and I said something to the clerk and he says well check in isn’t until 4:00. Someone should of said that before. Don’t request early check in , you won’t get it.

Wonderful.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Just that the elevator didn't work the first evening and had to take the stairs with the little ones.

I liked the convenience to Hershey Attractions. Quiet. My grandkids loved the pool and the waffles for breakfast.

Five minutes to Hershey park.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Elevator was broken, and the rate the held/charged at check in was different than my reservation by $40.

Clean pool and hot tub. Large breakfast with lots of options plus lots of seating.

The hotel was wonderful, we love Hampton Inn. And it was close to Hersheypark.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The bathroom needed more space to hang things.

Loved the set up for the room. The separate living quarters and the kitchen. The breakfast buffet was good as well.

A great hotel and I would definitely stay again.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The only thing I would suggest is to pay more attention to the smaller details. The hanging hook on the wall in our bathroom fell off. Maintenance was very kind and responded quickly. However, he neglected to clean up the pieces of wall and dust that was left on the floor. Other than that and what I'm going to assume was ketchup on the curtains in our bedroom....it's a family friendly hotel.

The hotel is wonderful. Staff at the front desk are professional and friendly. The complimentary breakfast is perfect. It's just enough to send you off and get you started for a great day.

Not very Happy Campers
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Not enough handicap parking, maybe you should reserve those spots with assigned parking . There were 4 adults and 2 children in our family room, not enough towels and complimentary shampoo etc. In the middle of the night the AC stopped putting out cold air, staff was told at checkout. Been staying at Hilton properties for quite some time this was worse stay ever.

Breakfast was good.

Friendly staff, good breakfast.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Elevator was slow and even not working at one point. My Dad cannot walk on steps.

Staff went out of their way and went next door to get my Dad a banana when they ran out.

No room cleaning , when we called they told us that they...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No room cleaning , when we called they told us that they left but gave us some clean towels, there is construction and painting , as a gold member who travelled all the time I was very surprised with this hotel..usually Hilton are ok. I was very disappointed with this stay ..

We would stay here again if in Hershey, PA
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was located in a remote location of the hotel; closer to the front would have been better. It was also a bit noisy in the hallways at night, but it did not interfere with sleep and did not require a call to the front desk, and resolved itself within a reasonable time.

Great location, reasonable price, fantastic waffles! We've stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites before, so we were comfortable with our decision to stay here for this trip. Comfortable bedding and room. Free parking.

Great staff. Place is a bit worn from lots of traffic.

Fitted sheets did not stay on the bed. Kept popping off as if they were too small for king sized bed.

When the plumbing failed for the second day in a row, hotel staff moved us to another room which was a better room.

My children had been looking forward to this spring break...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

My children had been looking forward to this spring break getaway for months, with swimming at the hotel being what they most looked forward to. The heater was broken in the pool, and it was way too cold for them to enjoy. So it was very disappointing! Even more so because it was too cold to stay outside at Hershey Park for very long this weekend. Also, breakfast hot options were not great this time...food extremely salty and not many options.

The suites are so spacious and the beds were very...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. Unfortunately they were working on the pool while we were they so the kids couldn’t swim, but that was totally understandable.

The suites are so spacious and the beds were very comfortable. We had plenty of room for our family of 5.

Very disappointed when the hot tub and pool very not heated at all !!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs to be updated . The pool & hot tub were freezing !! Very disappointed when I went to relax and wasn’t able to.

The continental breakfast had a wide verity and was a clean environment. The staff was welcoming & friendly .

It was convenient to Giant Center.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Walls were paper thin....lots of noise!

It was convenient to Giant Center. The breakfast offered many varieties, hot beverages were always available and they had fresh hot popcorn at check-in. Room was spacious.

Nice.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Few toiletries in the room. Although there was a sign stating you could ask for them, by the time you realized they weren't there, it was inconvenient to leave the room to request them.

Breakfast buffet staff was very attentive, polite and friendly.

Great location, good selection at breakfast, comfy beds
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything at the hotel was terrific!

After booking.com canceled our original reservations due to overbooking, we scrambled to find a hotel last minute (on a holiday weekend, too!). I’m so glad we found the Hampton Inn and Suites. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our requests. The selection at breakfast was great and the staff continuously made sure the area was clean and well-stocked. We loved the central location.

The coffee and tea bar 24/7 availability was great.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The indoor pool was too cold. Was not comfortable. Bathtub and shower area felt very narrow. There was a handicap bar exactly where your arms are and that made it even more cramped.

The coffee and tea bar 24/7 availability was great. The breakfast was awesome. Bed linens were nice too.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Thought pool temp would have been warmer, and hot tub, but nice having both regardless. Elevator was a little slow but it was convenient.

Great location. Nice having breakfast options in the morning. Very good restaurant next to hotel. Room worked out well for our needs. Price was great compared to searching other locations.

I should have booked at the Hershey Lodge.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Every request I asked for was not given. I asked to be close to the pool and I was as far away as possible. I asked to stay on the first floor and we were placed on the second floor way in the back. The hotel was not filled and my family and I were treated like it was or we were less than important. I reserved a spa tube room and then when we arrived I was told they were removed from the grounds a year ago. The pool for the kids was so cold they were unable to swim, but thankfully the hot tube was lukewarm and they could splash around it.

The toaster worked.

Stressful.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff member. A woman with a British accent. , was incredibly hostile. Rolling her eyes at us when we asked basic questions at check in. Refusing us advertised services claiming they didn’t work or didn’t exist. She hid the complimentary cans the other clerks left out when she was off shift. She tarnished the stay for sure. Adintionally we requested a no pet room on a no pet floor because we were alergic. After we checked in guests with a dog were placed in the next room! When we complained nothing was done.

Interacted with 3 staff members at the front desk. 2 were incredibly friendly and helping. The third was another story see below

Evening check in staff friendly and excellent, provided...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Leak on same floor caused loud fans to run all night, heating/cooling inside room required constant adjustment throughout the night- sleep was completely disrupted and difficult

Evening check in staff friendly and excellent, provided information for taxi and uber services

Cleanliness of the room.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a disappointment. We chose this hotel because they advertised the breakfast to be excellent. Well it wasn’t just mediocre it was poor- no fruits, very little bread, and sausage was terrible. Very pricey rate,not worth it!

Cleanliness of the room.

Hershey Getaway 2017
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The first night of our stay we were woken up by dogs whining in the next room over at 5:30 in the morning. The staff at the front desk tried contacting the occupants of the room to discuss the problem and no one answered the door or the phone.

The location was central to everywhere we went. Easy to navigate to. The staff great and did their best at taking care of any problems and trying to get all our rooms close together. We would gladly stay here again.

My grandsons first trip to Hershey and the accommodations were spacious & perfect. He had a ball.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The room my daughter and grandson stayed in (room 327) had a hole in the wall where someone swung the door (between the bedroom and living area) open and put the handle thru the wall. Looks like maintenance squared it off for future repairs; but my grandson (16months) kept trying to throw his toys in the hole. We taped a paper towel over the opening.

Overall a nice stay. Only a couple of minor disturbances.
    • King Suite with Kitchenette - Non-Smoking

Being near the lobby it was super noisy in the morning with all the breakfast goers. Very hard to sleep in. Room nice and clean but the decor was a bit drab. Fitted sheets need to fit the bed better. They kept pulling off which was VERY annoying. Disappointed that the cable did not include the major networks... strange. They were kind enough to give us a noon check out, but despite the dnd sign on our door, housekeeping knocked at 11:10 to see why we hadn't checked out :(.

Suite was super spacious and would be great for a longer stay. Large bathroom. Clean. Comfy bed. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast. Lobby nicely decorated for the holidays.

I got the rest and relaxation I needed with my husband and daughter while visiting the Hershey sites
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The tv could use more stations but other than that I was highly pleased.

The bed was very comfy and the bathroom was really big, clean and nice. Our room had everything in it that we’d ever need in a hotel room ... fridge, microwave, tv, two nice side desks, etc. the staff were all very nice and pleasant. I’d definitely choose this place again one day!

The hotel was near the brewery that we were visiting and it was very comfortable.

The breakfast was very good, there was a nice variety of breakfast items available and fully stocked. Coffee was really good also, really hot just like I like it. The hotel had a lovely inner courtyard.

Fabulous.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Continental Breakfast was the best I have encountered at any hotel. The food was delicious and there was a huge variety to chose from. The staff at the front desk were very, very friendly and helpful. The amenities were wonderful. We only had decaf coffee and immediately after notifying the front desk, someone delivered coffee. The bedding was wonderful with the down comforters and we had plenty of fresh towels. I did not come prepared to swim, but, I did go in and check out the pool area for future reference. The hot tub looked amazing and the pool was very, very clean.

Yes, the bed was like a cloud:) Breakfast was okay, I like...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Didn't see any breakfast meat.

Yes, the bed was like a cloud:) Breakfast was okay, I like my eggs well done with nothing running. However, I was satisfied with 2 boiled eggs, fruit and coffee.

Bad night sleep.
    • Queen Room - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Bed was awful. When you got up you could hear springs pop. The bed was hard and very uncomfortable. We did not book any other Hampton Inns because we were afraid we would end up with another bad bed.

Location was near things we wanted to do.

Okay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very poor.Only juice bread and sausage nothing more expected it to be better than that.Worst breakfast of all the hotel I stayed during my usa tour.

Okay hotel to stay.

Very, very nice. Congenial staff. Nice accommodation. We would recommend Hampton.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Would have enjoyed a truly HD TV and would have added Bravo to the package. Didn't see a printed TV channel guide so we had to do a little searching on the "guide" channel. No teabags in the room but we certainly appreciated the microwave.

Came to our immediate assistance when one of the older keys didn't work to gain access to the room. Nice comfortable beds. No maid intrusion in AM even though we neglected to use the Do Not Disturb sign. Great breakfast buffet; plenty of choices.

Excellent. Everything from staff to cleanliness was above our expectations.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

We were in town for a wedding. Friends staying there checked to see when our room would be ready because the wedding began at three. When we got there, we were greeted with a friendly hello, assured our room was ready early. We were able to leave our car right outside and not move it so we could freshen up and change and be on our way again in about fifteen minutes. The service was much more then we expected .

The personnel, location and general accommodations were above average.

The floor in room 110 was damp all over and the room smelled like a wet sneaker. The whole room was very humid. The manager deducted $50 from the room charge, which I really appreciated. We should have asked for another room, but it was late and too much trouble to asked to be moved. The western omelet was very, very salty and overdone. Consideration should be given to those that can't tolerate salt AND most of us don't need all the salt. Hampton Inns need to re-visit there breakfast menu and preparation. The waffle maker was unplugged, but this wasn't discovered until after much to-do over why it wasn't working.

e weThstern omelet was very, very salty. The waffle maker was unplugged, but no one could figure out why it wasn't working.

Very close to attractions but perfect for family to stay.

The pillows were flat.

The room was very comfortable and perfect for our family. Kitchen was very convenient and a must since we were traveling with a little one.

Nice place to stay in Hershey

Families stay here to goto the amusement park, so gets noisy early in the hallways.

Close to Hershey amusement park. Restaurants withint walking distance. Right next to a golf course.

Great location, clean, friendly, I'd stay here again on a trip to Hershey
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I guess I would have to just say the only thing I could possibly find was there was a very strong male at times in the hallways of cleaning solution. Which is great because they are keeping things clean but it was a little off putting the first day we get there especially

The breakfast that was included was much more than I ever expected. They had everything: fresh fruit, various yogurts, make your own Belgian waffles which were fabulous, bacon sausage, a different egg dish each day. So one day maybe omelettes another day might be scrambled eggs etc. Bagels toast Danish I know I'm forgetting stuff. We really enjoyed it

The accommodations were a good size for a family of 6.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn't realize until the morning, that there was leftover food in our refrigerator that wasn't ours.

The accommodations were a good size for a family of 6.

Wow!Great selection,tasteful,appealing,ample.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

May not be a bad idea to have a small Bureau.....felt like living out of a suitcase.The stay was great!Very clean,neat,friendly,and accessible.Actually,elated...last two times staying in Hershey were nightmares.Definitely will be back next year. Thanks

Wow!Great selection,tasteful,appealing,ample.AND the Servers were ready to refill when needed. Choices are healthy S well.

The beds are comfy.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Room was nice breakfast ok to fair.

The beds are comfy. Breakfast is okay to good. In the middle average hotel with very extreme pricing. Good location next to Hershey. Rate this hotel in the middle 7-8. Pricing to high for this hotel.

Would recommend
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing special (and we're picky)

Location is great if you're in for the Hershey Park activities. Staff was very helpful. Laundering room was clean with equipment of good quality.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

This location/Hampton Inn is not as nice as others we have stayed in. It needed some freshing up(i.e. Stained carpets, elevator was very noisy, dated decor).

Breakfast was good.

They were perfect and fixed a situation caused by booking.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

That booking.com apparently makes things difficult for some properties which then causes the customer to pay more out of pocket.

They were perfect and fixed a situation caused by booking.com but it cost me about $100 more

Our room was very clean and comfortable
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The outside/inside entrance (B) was very dirty and unkempt ad was the elevator and the hallway to our home. The icemaker on the third floor was out of order and had a very foul smell.

Our room was very clean and comfortable

Expensive for a basic hotel, but good location at Hershey.

Very crowded. Noisy halls overall. Hallways not air conditioned as far as we could tell. Rooms also humid. Fire alarm one morning early. Staff laughing while people had to go outside in pajamas. Probably just laughing at situation, but not funny for those who had to go out unprepared. One of our toilets overflowed in the middle of the night; staff was pleasant about giving us a new room. There is a nice inner court for eating, but very difficult to socialize because hotel air handlers are on roof ringing the court, so hard to talk. Also made it unpleasant to hang around for very long out there.

Location close to family.

Nice stay at Hampton Hotel in Hershey PA.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Wi Fi didn't stay connected the whole time it kept on going in and out

Nice place very well kept and most of all staff and cleaning staff were very friendly and courteous!

Nothing special for the ridiculous price.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room door was on the verge of not functioning. Hallways & elevator weren't the cleanest. Elevator was extremely slow. Spa wasn't working, was taped off with caution tape, & looked filthy, moldy. For 2 nights it was the same cost as 6 days stay in Las Vegas at a nice & clean hotel. Not especially happy with this booking.

Staff were great.

Very Disappointing
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean, toiletries were not restocked from previous day. Hallways were soiled and smelled dirty. Room was way over priced for the condition of the building. I complained at check out but the attendant did not care. I would not recommend this to anyone and it has made me Leary of this chain for future stays.

fit our needs, but could use some cleaning!
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

room was not clean when we got in. dining facilities were not cleaned with a lot of spills on the floor left there even when we notified the staff. food was just okay.

proximity to Hershey park, size of rooms was very nice.

Great place to stay with kids when visiting Hersheypark, etc.
    • King Suite with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Door between suites would not lock. I asked for someone to check it out...it never got resolved. Little upset since I choose a suite so we could have privacy.

Great place to stay with kids when visiting Hersheypark, etc. They loved the indoor pool and the breakfast was yummy! Lots of choices, including gluten free items and healthy options. Of course the waffles were our favorite!

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Our niece made it to states, and we stayed at the Hampton Inn!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The pool Area needs a bit of attention. There was food and crumbs on all of the tables. Just not relaxing like the rest of the hotel.

The room was clean, large and beautiful!

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Value Pricing was not evident
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel under repair - jack hammer on second floor during the day -parking is not convenient to room.. only 2 elevators on either end of a large long building. room was very small 2 queens with no where to sit. Pricing was too high given that this is Hershey's off season.

Beds were comfortable - breakfast bar was good.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Sweet Stay in Heshey, PA

Cannot easily walk to downtown downtown & the attractions.

Friendliness of staff & proximity to the Hershey Pantry - my favorite restraint in the area.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Everyone was very nice.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Disability Access Tub - Non Smoking

A little hard to find and kept going right past because we could not see sign until we was right there.

Everyone was very nice. If we come back to Hershey we definitely would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Disgusting hotel
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was horrible smelled of toxic chlorine and the front desk said lump it. I am not an alarmist and tried to overlook the smell but my and my daughters sinus areas were sore the next am and I laughed a dry yucky cough after leaving for about a day and a half. The door opened with out a key had stains on the ceiling was dank and I have pics disgusting not to mention as we were leaving the toilet backed up. We brought an omelet back to our room to eat there vs dining room and was gross so tried to flush it and it plugged the toilet

Nothing was horrible smelled of toxic chlorine and the front desk said lump it. The door opened with out a key had stains on the ceiling was dank and I have pics disgusting.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Excellent visit to Hersey that was capped by a nice hotel stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

TV reception was quite inconsistent. Some channels were good, but others were not. Not the biggest deal, but wanted to let the hotel know. I enjoyed my brief stay.

All in all a great stay. Close to what I wanted to see/visit in Hersey, PA

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Good location but property is dated and in need of upgrading.

The furnishings were dated. The bathroom floor was extremely slippery and my daughter slipped and fell and sprained her toe.

Did not have the breakfast?

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Convenient location to Hershey attractions
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds Disability Access Tub - Non Smoking

Our room reservation got changed and we had to switch rooms. Luckily, Glen had a suite large enough to fit our family.

Glen (Hampton employee) was wonderful, kind and resolved our room issue. Very convenient to Hershey Park which was the purpose of our trip.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Room was nice beds were comfortable bathroom was ok but not...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could of been better pastries were. Fried eggs cold not what I expected, first floor rooms not much privacy can see in from the court yard

Room was nice beds were comfortable bathroom was ok but not handicap accsesbl

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

This hotel is convenient and comfortable.
    • King Suite with Kitchenette - Non-Smoking

I didn't like th location of our room. It was very busy and noisy as we were located next to the pool and just off of th lobby.

The bed and comforter were very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast too

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The bed was a little too soft.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Having PET DOGS staying at the hotel, is not good .Visitors may be allergic to dogs and a guest may have their dog on the bed. Do housekeeping change the bedspread/duvet for the next guest? I do not believe they do. Sheets may be changed..

The bed was a little too soft.