Reviews of Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South 2 stars

3245 Saint Rose Parkway, Henderson, Las Vegas, NV 89052, USA

#17 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

I stay here frequently while traveling for work and they...

I stay here frequently while traveling for work and they never let me down. The staff here is amazing, the rooms are clean and comfortable. I always feel welcome and they really go out of their way to accommodate any special requests.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

All over our stay was great !!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn’t realize the hotel was 20mins from the strip.

The staff were very nice the rooms were very clean. I loved the fact that the breakfast hours are from 6am -10am. I also like the pool hours 8am-10pm

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Construction going on close starts early AM

You need to warn people about extremely loud construction happening right across the way that starts at 4am! The walls are incredibly thin and my neighbor watched a rock documentary until 2 and then the construction. I didn't sleep well.

Good

Fire alarm that lasted for way too long!! I was quoted a price online and was charged more than that total.

Clean and friendly. Breakfast had a good variety and the coffee was good

We stayed here for seven days while in the process of moving...

We stayed here for seven days while in the process of moving out of state. The suite was spacious and clean. Staff were very helpful. We signed up for the texting so anytime we needed towels or WiFi, we didn’t need to go downstairs. We were also able to check out at 2pm with no additional charge. I recommend staying here for your travels

Reasonably priced, adequately clean and safe hotel located...

Lots of construction going on everywhere.

Reasonably priced, adequately clean and safe hotel located in Henderson. Starbucks, restaurants and stores nearby.

Nice pool, nice clean room.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

Pillows SUCK... they are completely flat. Had three under my head the first night just to have a tiny bit of support. we had to go to a store nearby to buy pillows.

Nice pool, nice clean room.

It was comfortable and clean

They could have better sound proofing between rooms, the family next to us was fairly loud and if we walked next to the shared door you could practically hear there whole conversation. we also had a problem with the tv on the morning of check out and that kind of sucked. We were only receiving one channel.

Its very hard to find a hotel thats ok with pets sometimes the website says yes and then you get there and its a no. The receptionist when we got there was a very nice and helpful gentleman. The room was pretty spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was one of the biggest I've had out of all my hotel stays it was really clean and just overall great, they had a pretty good selection of fresh cut fruits the food was your average complimentary food nothing special. Biscuits and gravy, eggs, fruits, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, make your own waffles, and bagels. The biscuits were warmed and fresh and the bagels weren't stale which is a plus on my end. They also had like 2 huge shopping centers around the corner which is pretty convenient

Excellent service!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Loved the room and free breakfast. Will definitely come back for my next trip. Clean facilities and super nice staff.

Breakfast and staff were nothing but kind and helpful. Thank you so much for the accommodations.

Uncomfortable with the cleanliness or lack there of

It was dirty. Hair everywhere including bed. I asked for clean sheets and still hair on them. Didn't make us feel very cozy in an unclean room. Shower didn't look clean either. I'm not sure I would stay here again unfortunately.

The location was excellent and area felt safe.

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your hotel and we'd do it again :)
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was excellent! I heard a few other guests compliment the quality of the breakfast. The staff was very nice and helpful. Anytime I entered the hotel I was greeted with a smile from the front desk and also from other staff members around the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

breakfast area.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My first room had a loud odor like they where trying to cover up a pet smell. They had a lot of large dogs. They should put people in the room which they use for pets- people with animals.

breakfast area. The rooms were clean.

Very nice hotel.

I would have liked a bit more room for the lounge chair. It was tucked in a corner and basically unusable.

Breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit as well as the usual hotel breakfast items.

Hopefully we don’t have this issue next time
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I didn’t like that when I arrived and went inside the room there was only one bed and I booked for two because we took our daughters and I never let them sleep in the couch because it’s so uncomfortable for them. I went down to advise the front about the situation but they told me everything was taken but they could take me an extra bed in the night so I agreed because I didn’t know if it was the site I booked mistake or the hotel. Later that night when we went back to the hotel we asked for the bed and they told us they didn’t have any beds anymore so my daughters had to sleep in the couch and anyone can see the sofa beds are horrible to sleep in. I was really disappointed on that.

The staff was really nice specially this guy Javier from night watch, my husband and I thought he was very humble and nice

Nice moderately priced hotel, with great service and breakfasts.

The pillows were quickly flattened and thus were not so comfortable to me, but my wife says they were fine for her.

The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The heating/cooling unit was easy to adjust. The breakfast was great, especially the fresh berries and pineapple, and they had fat-free milk. We were not able to try the happy hour, as we were busy every afternoon, but it seemed like a nice gesture. The afternoon cookies were good. The parking was free.

Nice motel but don't take a dog with you.

We travel with a small, well behaved King Charles Spaniel. You can't even see any evidence that he was ever in the room. He is quiet. We were charged $57 for our pet for one night. That is the most that we have ever paid. For that reason, I would NEVER stayed at this motel again, which is too bad, because we liked everything else about the place.

The young man welcoming us, Adrian, was absolutely outstanding and professional. Rarely have we experienced such a reception. The evening drink and sandwich/salad offering was extremely nice for weary travelers. The breakfast was good, room quiet, and location great.

Breakfast and staff was very nice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They charge my bank card multiple time instead of just charging me at the end of stay, each time it put a hold on my account

Breakfast and staff was very nice

It's becoming my home away from home

Staff is the best! Hotel is always clean and always kind to my pet. Breakfast every morning and happy hour with food 3 nights a week. What's not to love!

Short but sweet time in Vegas

The hotel is a fair distance from the airport so keep that in mind if you have an early flight.

There was a misunderstanding about the shuttle and at a mention of the problem the staff fixed it right away. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Quiet location away from the strip & a reasonable restaurant with good food right next door.

This was just an average stay, nothing that objectionable, but would not recommend either.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast started clearing at 2 minutes of 10 and food was picked over by 9:30. Staff upon arrival was adequate, but not the overly welcoming approach I'm accustomed to at Hampton Inns, no info about amenities given. Hotel seemed a bit tired, appeared to be an older hotel converted to Hampton Inn - furniture squished into room, no space. Available elevator kept being one with service door that often opened on employees working - a little disconcerting to have front & rear doors when travelling with someone in wheelchair. Thought Remedy's in hotel parking lot might be nice spot for drink after dinner - awful, loud music and full of smoke.

Adrian, who helped me adjust reservation on Jan 25 was wonderful. Likewise, when we left at about 11:15 on the 27th, the gentleman at the desk was most cordial. Like the noon checkout time.

it was good, it was near where I need to go, easy access :)

there is no guide on the tv and no guide in the room so you have to just guess what is on, wasted time

I liked that there were different sizes and firmnesses of pillows

Overall good. Would recommend to friends. Price was good alsot
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The guy in room next to us humping his mate all night beating headboard against wall Hard to explain that to a 5 year old

Breakfast was above normal for continental breakfasts

It was enjoyable and worth the money. Customer service was top notch.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Maybe a little more information on public transportation like buses.

Staff was friendly, informative and great. Shuttle was always on time to and from locations. Breakfast was good and hot each morning especially the coffee bar. The room smelled so fresh and it was clean...daily. The bed was comfortable. I have no complaints.

The breakfast was really good with lots of options to choose...
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

The breakfast was really good with lots of options to choose from. The room was very clean and checkout is at 12pm which was also great for sleeping in!

Breakfast was very good, great selections.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very good, great selections. We thought the property was closer to the airport and our final destination for our business trip. Otherwise, the staff was extremely helpful and accomodative to us! Thank you

Quick checkin. Comfortable room appointings. Leisurely breakfast. Friendly staff. Quick check out.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Adjacent room occupants loud the second night, late. Finally they quieted down.

Soft comfortable bed and pillows. Liked refrigerator in room. And small furniture piece to put luggage, off floor.

Do not like the smell
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not all pillow cases were washed: 2 pillow cases had fragrance smell from previous customers. The front desk check in counter top had sweat smell, the room had strong cleaner smell and had to air it out. Some pre-sliced honeydew for breakfast were not fresh. Surprised it has a review rating above 9

Roomy, big TV and nice programs, shampoo and conditioner are of good quality, overall the room is clean, parking is easy and easy access to highway, good breakfast with fruits.

Will def go back and stay there again when in town.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

I would have liked that breakfast could be extended a little bit more.. Esprcially on the weekends where everyone tends to wake up later.

Room was clean. Bed was really, really comfortable. Breakfast was fulfilling and very delicious.

I've stayed at other hotels in the area...this is a very quite section of Vegas...I would definitely
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Not a fan for the AC units. It's one of those that starts and stops all the time.

The room, the staff, the breakfast was very good, parking was great and everything was very clean.

An employee knocked at our door asking more or less when we...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

An employee knocked at our door asking more or less when we were going to check out I answered I didn't know but that our check out was at 12 to which she said no that check out was at 11. I rushed down to the service desk & was told check out was at 12. The woman wasn't very polite & was a little upset when I told her I didn't know. I felt rushed out of there.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Excellent value!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk not adequately supplied with small bills for change.

Liked the fact rooms had microwave and fridge. Breakfast was fine for being included. Lots of free parking! Rooms are good size.

More bang for the buck
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had requested a fan for my son who is diabetic and even though they had one, refused to allow us to use. Medically needed and still said no. Could have went a little above and beyond and accommodate such a easy request.

Great breakfast Buffett! Perfect for diabetics. Safe and easy area

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Could have been cleaner

Had toenail clippings on the bathroom floor and brown streaks next to the toilet. I stayed there for 2 nights 3 days and none of the above mentioned was cleaned.

Breakfast ans staff was very good.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Clean,staff was very helpful, great breakfast, location was...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noise on floor above, at 230 am.

Clean,staff was very helpful, great breakfast, location was located good , did hear someone above me doing what sounded like jumping jackets at 230 am

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Liked the free wifi in the room, the free access to the gym...

The breakfast was a little sparse when we arrived about 8:30AM. Also, we have been in Hampton Inns in other locations that provided fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. This location provided prepackaged cookies that were not as good.

Liked the free wifi in the room, the free access to the gym and the included breakfast.

A very nice place to stay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was very clean, the staff were nice. There was not a lot of noise and annoyance. I really enjoyed our stay here and the kids loved the heated pool. It was also very close to a variety of dining.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

The room was wonderful.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I don't especially like the unrefundable deposits for our canine childen. It would be better to make this refundable instead of an additional fee. Because of it, I would look elsewhere for a room if in the same situation.

The room was wonderful. We had a handicapped room and loved the space. The amenities were very tasteful.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

My fav Hampton Inn Hotels
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

This hotel was located in a fab part of Las Vegas; away from loud noise and abundance of people. I loved that there were stores, restaurants and other essential facilities in walking distance. This is a plus. I loved the fact that there is a free shuttle van provided for visitors which took my friend to Walmart and both of us to the Green Valley Ranch hotel buffet. Finally, the pool area was fab and a great relaxing spot. Kudos to the wonderful, friendly, courteous staff including kitchen employees, housekeeping and shuttle drivers. The staff deserves a salary increase for their above satisfactory performance. I will return there again. Thank you for your hospitality and service.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Good breakfast and 'managers special' each evening

Avoid room133 next to a very noisy compressor firing up every 10 minutes. Why put us in this room when the hotel was not full?

Good breakfast and 'managers special' each evening

Clean accommodations.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean accommodations. Pleasant and accommodating staff

Clean and comfortable

Nada!

Clean and comfortable

Extremely happy 😃

Loved everything!!!

The wonderful staff from the front desk to the housekeepers and in the morning breakfast banquet room

Clean and comfortably modern.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was tight and not real roomy

Clean and comfortably modern. Nice staff.

Great staff, friendly and very helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great staff, friendly and very helpful.

Good good

We found 1 worn in the fruit, I am talked with one employee and she fixed

All people are friends and efficient Food is good good service good place

Cleanliness.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool needs to clean better.

Cleanliness. Courtesy. Food. Coffee. Jacuzzi.

The prices were good, the hotel was fairly clean but it was...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The prices were good, the hotel was fairly clean but it was getting a little aged. Overall it was a good choice.

Room was not vacuumed and could tell some areas not wiped...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not vacuumed and could tell some areas not wiped down in room.

Pool

Pool

The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.

The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. We liked the breakfast with fruit and eggs.

A great place to rest after a 500 mile drive that day.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I love Hampton Inns. Never any surprises. Good quality rooms and a breakfast bar that is second to none.

The night time cookies was a nice touch.

Bed not too comfortable

The night time cookies was a nice touch. Liked the 24 hr coffee & hit water.

Strait forward.

There building next door

Strait forward. And clean.

Great comfortable hotel
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Air freshner in the gym was terrible it was difficult to breathe when working out.

Very nice beds and swimming pool.

It was very nice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I enjoyed the food and the staff was very nice.

Very quiet room, got great sleep.

Very quiet room, got great sleep. Very well communicated, next to major highways/roads.

Friendly, good food, quite and clean.

Mattress wasn't the best

front desk "Adrean" was great, he was super friendy and helpful.

The maid who cleaned my room did not clean the sink.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The maid who cleaned my room did not clean the sink. The coffee from when I rinsed my cup was still splashed in the sink

Can’t get a receipt from either Booking.

Can’t get a receipt from either Booking.com or the hotel. I have asked for weeks now and still don’t have a receipt.

One of the friendliest and most accommodating staff I've...

One of the friendliest and most accommodating staff I've ever met.

excellent stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

fresh fruit was very good at breakfast good breakfast overall! good coffee

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There should be a safe for valuables in the room.

Comfortable stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great hotel with friendly staff.

Excellent service .

N/a

Nice.

Nice and bright room.
    • Non-Smoking King Studio Suite

No guide inside TV (or poorly programmed remote). And the channel list on the card was also wrong.

Nice and bright room. A really nice place to stay.

Not too far from Vegas attractions but small and noisy room (A/C and refrigerator) and so-so bed.

Loud refrigerator and AC.

Loved

Coffe

I like breakfast

Comfortable bed, clean room, nice breakfast.

The juices in the juice machine tasted like water.

There were a nice variety of fruit with the breakfast, and yogurt.

no outside noise
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

air conditioning way too noisy

no outside noise

I happened to be there at an extremely busy time so the...

I happened to be there at an extremely busy time so the price was high.

Taxes

Comfort and cleanliness
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No TV service and there were adults smoking in the pool area where children were present. Pool looked a little dirty...

Comfort and cleanliness

Nice place to stay in Vegas

The coffee was too weak

The staff was friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was delicious!

Breakfast was delicious!

Nice place, good location

Great Staff, the usual high standard of cleanliness of the room (usual for Hampton Inns). Close to a great variety of restaurants.